PDA

View Full Version : So You Think You Can Ball? (Video of Me Balling, My Legacy)

lilojmayo
08-21-2009, 12:30 PM
ok you know i could have been simple and just put a video of my balling. That's boring everything you do needs to be epic.

I wanted to make this video more of the entertainment side that basketball side like the ones in the past were all basketball this is more entertainment.
This video is called my epic legacy, but it is in german because i got the idea from hilter's my struggle. It is 9:50 min long.

It has everything for everybody in it.
HS Girls (LeBron23, weirdos on the OTC you know who you are)
a$$/t!ts some were 17 at the time, but they are all 18 now ( sorry Interminator, and loot i know you were looking forward to pedo actions)
having fun ( uclalegend32, j$)
basketball ( all of ISH)

This video took me so so long to edit since the avchd software sucks for editing.

Basketball wise- Those were just a really small amount of highlights, not my best obviously since it will too hard to playback and search for the really good ones.

I really liked how this turned out especially when mostly these are like my C- highlights like it doesnt have my countless number of lebron off the backboard swats including one i had one ISHs truly LoopTroop that went to halfcourt, some pretty sick drives, my alley oop session i had with my 6'8 friend in the video. All his dunks he had he seriously had about 15 dunks in total of when we played. Me shooting/playing with echo. My dunk session highlights, I had a lot more shooting streaks in my workout that i couldnt put on, I had to cut out a lot of stuff like when i scored in 21 i pretty much hit 3 3s everytime. I have alot of fun random footage like the one in the beginning of the video. And i still haven't been able to show my pass first PG traits i have to my game. Since that is the best part of it imo.

So yeah I need to buy a new camera that doesn't have AVCHD but is still HD so it will only be 720 p.

Oh yeah answer this question do you think you can ball?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnYyOchWIu8 ( It is still proessing so the quality is low when it is done in like 12 more hours or so it will become full HD with the HD full screen thing.)
it is 9:50 min long so you better bring a snack and a drink while you watch this.

phoenix18
08-21-2009, 12:32 PM
Are you from ohio?

Maniak
08-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Hmmm, just gonna watch it.

Oh, and I like your choice with the camera angles on the girls.

Hold up, Lil Wayne or TI at the bottom and you chose Weezy?

:cry:

Posterize246
08-21-2009, 12:36 PM
liloj's love for white girls + USC = :banana:

Reef
08-21-2009, 12:37 PM
What's with the bad music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17RI58_SzLg

HighFlyer23
08-21-2009, 12:53 PM
wow not bad ... but wtf is up with those tracks?

Mathius 2.0
08-21-2009, 12:54 PM
I will never get those 9 minutes back.

T.O.RAPS
08-21-2009, 12:57 PM
ugly shot...and bad choice in music

Da Ballahollic
08-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Pretty sick..you hooped on a high school team or AAU?

Use that left hand on the left side tho on layups..my freshmen coach use to have us doing that during practice for like 20 mins. everyday.

TruthKGRay3412
08-21-2009, 12:59 PM
Nice video..dont mind the music with the HS stuff because it fits the video well with the memories you had but when your ballin' you gotta add some hip hop.

Younggrease
08-21-2009, 01:02 PM
He seems ok...needs to work on his jumper/release and get some consistency. Hard to be a 6"3 slasher when you cant shoot well. Nice handle and athletic but cant really tell how it would fit in a 5 on 5 situation. You should do a video of a 3 on 3 game or something

dab0yech0
08-21-2009, 01:06 PM
lol D you filming those girls asses reminds me of this guy Kirbe hangs out with named Dago. That guy will walk around filming every latinas ass in LA and you should kick it with him those Latinas have more ass than those white girls and I feel wrong for watching because those girls in your video look like kids LOL. The only other thing I am gonna knock you for is the music! Are you serious about Vanessa Carlton? That song reminds me of Terry Crews from White Chicks lol.

Seems like you added some vert since last time we shot around at Elysian Valley. BTW where is your block on Torri? Seems like you left it out. Only thing I would like to say you need to change is make your release consistent. I dont care how it looks as long as the ball goes in the bucket but the more consistent your release is, the more accurate your jumper will be. What I do like about your shot though is that you are using lower body in it. This allows you to put more power into your shot and you will be able to extend your range so much further.

You have really good handles. Your gonna be a nightmare matchup wise for opposing teams because alot of 6'3 and 6 4 guys in the Copper division (if we decide to play Pacrim instead) play like centers and are pretty immobile.

Anyways epic video, I know you have been working on this for awhile and its paid off. Hopefully we can make some new ones of us balling now that your in LA.

Also as for tonight, I think all the cheap tix are sold out for the Dodger game. We will see what happens though, if we do go bring your camera you will see the latinas asses here in LA are 3-100x bigger than those girls in Ohio.

liljohnnywall
08-21-2009, 01:50 PM
white girls have no ass and that's a fact. I didn't know you hoop like that, I been on these forums for awhile and I always thought you were a nerd that j*ck off to OJ Mayo. Can we get another video?

Doomsday Dallas
08-21-2009, 01:59 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/Ice_Cube_Gangsta_Rap_Made_me_do_it_cover.jpg

Play something like this in the video... Cut out every scene that doesn't show you ballin... And then you will have a masterpiece.

Doomsday Dallas
08-21-2009, 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA
Ice Cube - Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It

Seriously... Play this song and watch yourself play Basketball...

The beat fits perfectly.

Hawker
08-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Dude...why is that dude wearing a f*cking tye dye black sabbath shirt? Come on.

Badass vid though.

Automajic23
08-21-2009, 02:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnYyOchWIu8 ( It is still proessing so the quality is low when it is done in like 12 more hours or so it will become full HD with the HD full screen thing.)
it is 9:50 min long so you better bring a snack and a drink while you watch this.

Nice vid mayo, your shooting forms not perfect, but no ones is (mine isn't). How tall are you? You look 6'2, 6'3 maybe. I'd say you can ball; you look good against scrubs @ least

Da Ballahollic
08-21-2009, 02:14 PM
Come on Hawker..you know everyone isnt as cool as you.

Hawker
08-21-2009, 02:15 PM
Come on Hawker..you know everyone isnt as cool as you.

Yo, you can wear those shirts whenever but when you're playing ball...come on.

Lamar Doom
08-21-2009, 02:23 PM
what a bad ass video, thanks for sharing. the booty shots were hilarious. I didn't mind the music. your jumper is so strange. team shyt is going to be chock full of guys with abnormal form. the dribbling exhibition towards the end was impressive. ball-on-a-string. impressive. the little guy in the 1 on 1 clips was like, trying to defend with his hands behind his back basically. The whole thing made me want to corrupt you and get you into drugs and worldly women, A++.

Automajic23
08-21-2009, 02:29 PM
what a bad ass video, thanks for sharing. the booty shots were hilarious. I didn't mind the music. your jumper is so strange. team shyt is going to be chock full of guys with abnormal form. the dribbling exhibition towards the end was impressive. ball-on-a-string. impressive. the little guy in the 1 on 1 clips was like, trying to defend with his hands behind his back basically. The whole thing made me want to corrupt you and get you into drugs and worldly women, A++.

:lol

RaininThrees
08-21-2009, 02:36 PM
So I opened this video, skipped to a random section and saw what I can only assume is you playing one-on-one with a kid who's about 5'2 (5:16). I didn't bother watching anymore. That's your "legacy"?

Edit: I let it roll a bit. Nice missed dunk editting at 6:28.

v-unit
08-21-2009, 02:55 PM
First of all, you will never get a D1 offer with that shot. Second, this video was made to show you have friends or what-I don't get the need for the beginning. Not trying to hate though. And why are you playing one on one against a 12 year old? You put it threw your legs once standing still and he jumped back :oldlol: At least you look smooth when you play but your kinda slow

This is motivating me to post a video not going to lie. Dunk off possibly between me and you?

DatZNasty
08-21-2009, 05:05 PM
Come to New York on Sept 5. I'll be there, trying to get some more NYC IShers like YoungGrease and Gencbiba to come, but mostly guys from Niketalk. We'll be hoopin at LaGuardia Community College in Queens (Long Island?).

You're good though. I mean, you're playing bums but whatever. If I was nitpicking, I would've still liked to see a left handed glass tap on those left side moves you were practicing earlier, but you were by yourself so maybe didn't feel the need to.

If you got 2 weeks (3 sessions a wk), I got a vertical leap program that will take you from kinda squeaker dunks to really throwing it down.

halffttime
08-21-2009, 05:09 PM
you still have to show us your 10+ streak from nba range..

DatZNasty
08-21-2009, 05:14 PM
I don't have anymore videos of myself hooping, they were either on my phone I lost or my old computer that died but here's me crossing Hot Sauce 2 yrs ago. He took off his black shirt because it was too big on him and he had on a white t under which was totally stupid since we had on white jerseys. And 2 NBA 3s from the same game
http://i36.tinypic.com/2wpv8dh.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2cykgm.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/o761yg.jpg

Younggrease
08-21-2009, 05:15 PM
Come to New York on Sept 5. I'll be there, trying to get some more NYC IShers like YoungGrease and Gencbiba to come, but mostly guys from Niketalk. We'll be hoopin at LaGuardia Community College in Queens (Long Island?).

You're good though. I mean, you're playing bums but whatever. If I was nitpicking, I would've still liked to see a left handed glass tap on those left side moves you were practicing earlier, but you were by yourself so maybe didn't feel the need to.

If you got 2 weeks (3 sessions a wk), I got a vertical leap program that will take you from kinda squeaker dunks to really throwing it down.

Anyone know how to get to this place...how far is it from NY Penn Station?

Would be fun if we ever got one of these games together with Ish People

halffttime
08-21-2009, 05:18 PM
First of all, you will never get a D1 offer with that shot. Second, this video was made to show you have friends or what-I don't get the need for the beginning. Not trying to hate though. And why are you playing one on one against a 12 year old? You put it threw your legs once standing still and he jumped back :oldlol: At least you look smooth when you play but your kinda slow

This is motivating me to post a video not going to lie. Dunk off possibly between me and you?

how tall are you?

DatZNasty
08-21-2009, 05:20 PM
Come to the Niketalk ones. Dudes are cool, they won't care. It's a public gym anyways, there's always tons of non-NT people there too who come play.

But ISHer imdaman99, gotta call him out, went and got straight embarassed. :oldlol: I wasn't at that one but saw the Youtubes.

ANd YoungGrease, by car (you can park free on Pearson at the bottom of the hill under the train tracks)

New York Penn Station
1. Head northwest on W 33rd St toward 8th Ave
0.1 mi
2. Turn right at 8th Ave
282 ft
3. Turn right at W 34th St
1.1 mi
4. Turn left at Tunnel Approach St
0.1 mi
5. Slight right to merge onto I-495 E
Toll road

1.4 mi
6. Take exit 14 for I-495/21 St/NY-25A toward Long Is City
72 ft
7. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-495
187 ft
8. Take exit 14 for NY-25A/21 St
0.1 mi
9. Merge onto 21st St/NY-25A
0.2 mi
10. Turn right at Jackson Ave
0.3 mi
11. Turn right at Thomson Ave
Destination will be on the right

0.5 mi

N Y City La Guardia Community College
3110 Thomson Ave
Long Island City, NY 11101-3007
(718) 433-4328

By public transportation

mins

New York Penn Station
Travel time: about 28 minsShowing Trip 1
Walk to 34th St - Penn Station
About 2 mins
Hide detailsShow details
Beta: Use caution

halffttime
08-21-2009, 05:20 PM
I don't have anymore videos of myself hooping, they were either on my phone I lost or my old computer that died but here's me crossing Hot Sauce 2 yrs ago. He took off his black shirt because it was too big on him and he had on a white t under which was totally stupid since we had on white jerseys. And 2 NBA 3s from the same game

can hot sauce play ball? besides handles..

DatZNasty
08-21-2009, 05:30 PM
can hot sauce play ball? besides handles..
His jumper is way better than I expected. He hit a tough baseline stepback over me where my knee and a few turnarounds. White Chocolate made like 9 3s but almost all were in transition or kickouts. His corny ass moves may wow little kids but they do **** to create space or help him get his slow release jumper off. Plus he was scared to play me at Open Run. He was just playing sub 5'0 people and still had to cheat to beat them (they were just playing to 2, AND he took ball first).

Alimoe's jumper is nice too. He's 6'8 already then he has that KG/Sheed-esque release high over his head. I actually played him 1 on 1, suicide style to 8. He won by duece. He's really down to Earth for being somewhat of a celebrity. Dude even called me when I was at work.

shlver
08-21-2009, 05:31 PM
His jumper is way better than I expected. He hit a tough baseline stepback over me where my knee and a few turnarounds. White Chocolate made like 9 3s but almost all were in transition or kickouts. His corny ass moves may wow little kids but they do **** to create space or help him get his slow release jumper off. Plus he was scared to play me at Open Run. He was just playing sub 5'0 people and still had to cheat to beat them (they were just playing to 2, AND he took ball first).

Alimoe's jumper is nice too. He's 6'8 already then he has that KG/Sheed-esque release high over his head. I actually played him 1 on 1, suicide style to 8. He won by duece. He's really down to Earth for being somewhat of a celebrity. Dude even called me when I was at work.
Do you have a vid of you playing?
nvm, read your prev post.

Basketman
08-21-2009, 05:51 PM
Nice handles. Weird shooting form though. But hey, whatever works, works.

Kings_Alex
08-21-2009, 06:01 PM
cool video

Erudus
08-21-2009, 06:15 PM
wudup liloj canadianballer here... dont have aim on my computer anymore man but your the man keep doing your thing and have fun in LA :cheers:

Meticode
08-21-2009, 06:25 PM
Are you the only black kid in your high school?

lilojmayo
08-21-2009, 06:37 PM
Pretty sick..you hooped on a high school team or AAU?

Use that left hand on the left side tho on layups..my freshmen coach use to have us doing that during practice for like 20 mins. everyday.

Yeah, i used to play AAU ball from 6th-9th grade, and i played ball for my school my freshman year we went 17-3 i started at PG i was only like 5'4 back then we lost in the championship tournament. I got to dress varsity at the end of the year. Then i literally just stopped playing basketball for 3 years, it was rare for me to touch a ball. Then this winter a few of my friends asked me to play on their team. So i started playing once a week. Then a little more then a little more. Then after i played with echo, and he said i was pretty darn good. I started literally playing for 3-5 hours each day of the summer and my game just took off. keep in mind that these highlights are like my C-, I kept a lot of good footage for the next video i make i a make one which won't be for awhile. I can use either hand pretty easily on either side, so ppl don't every call me out on that. In the video at 5:22 i took a lay up left on the right side.

lilojmayo
08-21-2009, 06:55 PM
you still have to show us your 10+ streak from nba range..

It was 6 in a row i started from about 22ft out and each time i made it i step back so i ended up shooting from about 30 ft. The NBA lline is 23'9. I didnt have enough room to put that or some other streaks in because i had a whole bunch that day i had to have shot close to 70% from the 3pt line that day. I had a 30 made ft streak on that day for the short time i did fts didnt have enough room to put that in.

I was just trying to get shots up that day, i wasn't concentrating on streak shooting, but believe me i can easily knock down 10+ in a row from NBA 3 range.
I am a pretty good streak shooter like one time during one of my workouts i did the 3pt shootout 60 sec 5 from each spot and one time i went 22/25 because i was feeling it. like a week ago i went 24/27 on 3s in between a pick up game.

andgar923
08-21-2009, 07:03 PM
Hate to sound like a broken record, but sh!tty music.

I had to mute the damn thing. If this vid is your legacy, then I feel sorry for you. We'll all remember you as the dude that listens to 13 year old chick songs.

Rameek
08-21-2009, 07:20 PM
lilmayo needs some black people in his life that music was so atrocious... i mean utterly horrendous.... inexcusable!

aside from that was a nice vid.

I went to that school.... interesting...

lilojmayo
08-21-2009, 07:22 PM
Are you the only black kid in your high school?

no, there are others it is 95% white though

That should be fun maybe you can find someone to tape and post the highlihgts at LaGuardia. Remember I never post my very best highlights ( some ppl in their minds just said sure cough cough), but I really don't because it leaves the viewer wondering just how good is he. A lot of authors do that when they write.

I don't like giving excuses, but the way I didn't my workout that day w/o any stretching I did full court speed dribblings to layups like John Wall does ( not shown) and that was a bad idea because it wore me out for the rest of my workout.
I'll be the first to tell you i am not the best dunker, I can do some stuff more then tweeter dunks. depending on how my legs feel. Just yesterday in LA inner city playgrounds, I had a nate robinson tip dunk during the game.

Badass vid though.

idk i guess he likes the shirt

wow not bad ... but wtf is up with those tracks?

i also going with the unexpected

Hmmm, just gonna watch it.

Oh, and I like your choice with the camera angles on the girls.

Hold up, Lil Wayne or TI at the bottom and you chose Weezy?

:cry:

A millie sucks now, but when it came out that song was tight everybody was rapping it

liloj's love for white girls + USC = :banana:
lol no, remember posterize i live in a town that is 95% white, i like all girls that are hot, latinas are my favorites though

lilojmayo
08-21-2009, 07:25 PM
i going out to do stuff ill answer all the statements and questions next time i get on

andgar923
08-21-2009, 07:36 PM
i going out to do stuff ill answer all the statements and questions next time i get on

Serious question.....

No offense (seriously), but have you ever been knocked down playing ball?

Purposely?

HighFlyer23
08-21-2009, 07:56 PM

Dam you hooped with the AND1 guys? Can them n_gg@s really ball or are they just showmen?

andgar923
08-21-2009, 08:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7gurV47NlQ

fixed it

Love your YouTube page name:applause:

Jailblazers7
08-21-2009, 08:29 PM
Ill watch it later but Im skeptic about your skills. I feel like I'm one of the better ballers on ISH other than Thorpe and the dudes that persude a college career. Ill watch it and give an honest opinion.

iDunk
08-21-2009, 08:32 PM
How tall are you?

Your jumpshot looks like Shawn Marion's but it goes in so its all good.

Hawker
08-21-2009, 08:35 PM
The music at the beginning was perfect for the part you were videotaping...shouldve used rap for the bball.

lilojmayo
08-21-2009, 09:25 PM
Serious question.....

No offense (seriously), but have you ever been knocked down playing ball?

Purposely?

Yeah, I don't have the tape of it, but i posted it before. In the student faculty game. I had a steal playing the passing lanes, and i went for a 2 handed dunk and one of the teachers pushed me down from behind 2 hands and everything we laughed, but if i took off with one foot that is how players get injured.

Can't recall another time that it was on purpose

lilojmayo
08-21-2009, 09:27 PM
How tall are you?

Your jumpshot looks like Shawn Marion's but it goes in so its all good.

6'3 and no it is far from marions shot. It is just the camera angle i'll get to the shot form after i finish these questions

lilojmayo
08-21-2009, 09:33 PM
liloj I edited your video I put some good music, and took out the beginning part you mind if i upload it to youtube?

come on now al thornton. If ppl don't want to hear the music they can just put it oon mute or don't watch it at all. I prefer it not to be redid with rap music, but i honestly don't care, what program do you use to download youtube videos btw. I've always wanted to be able to do that.

halffttime
08-21-2009, 09:36 PM
was the kobe dunk on a regulation rim? i don't understand how you put that one down so hard but barely made it on the other ones.

lilojmayo
08-21-2009, 09:39 PM
lilmayo needs some black people in his life that music was so atrocious... i mean utterly horrendous.... inexcusable!

aside from that was a nice vid.

LOL everybody on ISH is going crazy over the song. I guess most ppl that like the NBA like rap. Anyway yeah DaB0yecho and UclaLegend32 will pull their hair out when they see what i listen to.

I don't have an IPOD, but i have an mp3 playing on my phone that can hold 25 songs and that is plenty enough for me

Artist on my phone

Boy Like Girls(2)
Lil Wane(2)
Jeremih(1)
Kelis(1)
Michael Jackson (1)
3!OH! something like that (2)
Mariah Carey(1)
Bowling For Soup(2)
Taylor Swift (3)
Black Eye Peas(1)
Soulja Boy Tellem(1)
TLC (1)
Enimem(3)
Trick Daddy(1)

number of songs are in ()

lilojmayo
08-21-2009, 09:54 PM
was the kobe dunk on a regulation rim? i don't understand how you put that one down so hard but barely made it on the other ones.

yeah it was the same rim i was playing on in the video. Again I don't like making excuses, but i did the John Wall full court sprints with the ball to lay ups w/o stretching or gettting loose ( Not Shown in Video) that took the wind out of me for the rest of the workout.

Also I turned my ankle the day before, I was wearing an ankle brace on my left ankle, my ankle didn't hurt that much though, but that was part of it.

I am not a real consistent trick dunker even though my vertical reach is inbetween Stephen Curry and Jared Bayless which is about 12-14 inches over rim and they are both 6'3.

I accidentally erased the dunk mix i did like right before i got my camera taken away right after i balled with echo when i got home. On the same rim i threw down a one legged reverse baseline dunk, then the next time i throw an oop and caught it my arm was positioned in an L and dunked it thats how high i got on it looked nice.

Even just yesterday at the courts 5 on 5 during a game i had a tip dunk nate robinson style off a fastbreak. A few days before i shot my video, I almost threw down my first windmill and it was a reverse one also i somehow got it over, but it hit the back rim.

UCLAlegend32
08-21-2009, 10:08 PM
LOL everybody on ISH is going crazy over the song. I guess most ppl that like the NBA like rap. Anyway yeah DaB0yecho and UclaLegend32 will pull their hair out when they see what i listen to.

I don't have an IPOD, but i have an mp3 playing on my phone that can hold 25 songs and that is plenty enough for me

Artist on my phone

Boy Like Girls(2)
Lil Wane(2)
Jeremih(1)
Kelis(1)
Michael Jackson (1)
3!OH! something like that (2)
Mariah Carey(1)
Bowling For Soup(2)
Taylor Swift (3)
Black Eye Peas(1)
Soulja Boy Tellem(1)
TLC (1)
Enimem(3)
Trick Daddy(1)

number of songs are in ()

its alright i got the weirdest stuff on my ipod people always hating on my music

Gundress
08-21-2009, 10:22 PM
you like it?

and i use any video converter (http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/) to download youtube vids

LEt's play some game boy......we need one more player on monopoly game. same table dude.

Edit: Nice video lilojmayo. where do you live?, Ohio? because my older brother live in Ohio.

Da Ballahollic
08-21-2009, 10:30 PM

fixed it
No disrespect..yo video cool and all but for some reason I like the OP better.

iDunk
08-21-2009, 10:36 PM
6'3 and no it is far from marions shot. It is just the camera angle i'll get to the shot form after i finish these questions
6'3, and you can touch the rim with two hands? I can't do that and I'm 6'2. I can just dunk with one hand. Its harder to touch the rim with two hands than one.

pst
08-21-2009, 10:38 PM
6'3, and you can touch the rim with two hands? I can't do that and I'm 6'2. I can just dunk with one hand. Its harder to touch the rim with two hands than one.

Damn that's messed up. I can grab with two hands and can't dunk. I cant jump with the ball or palm it

big baller
08-21-2009, 11:01 PM
Your jump shot is terrible. Don't let yourself get fooled, just because your shots are going in doesn't mean you got a good jump shot. Your shooting style is easily blockable. All someone would have to do is put a hand in your face and you would get blocked. Your shot starts from your chest, which is very wrong. Watch this Paul Pierce video: http://www.youtube.com/watchv=3EgZhIXf2EI&feature=related.

He has by far one of the best jump shots in the NBA, see how his shot starts from his forehead? Thats why it is so hard to block him, his shot is very high up, making it a much lower chance of him getting blocked.

Your dribbling skill though is damn impressive OJ, I was very surprised. Just get that shot together and you could be a very dangerous offensive player. I did not watch the entire video so I did not get to see what your defense is like.

DatZNasty
08-21-2009, 11:07 PM
So whose coming to LaGuardia CC on Sept 5 at 11am? *raises hand*

I know we have a bunch of NYC ISHers. Bring 5$ to get in, and you can also use their weightroom and I think the pool.

Come through OJ, grab a flight, probably run you about 250 round trip.

BrentISballin
08-22-2009, 12:20 AM
You love that behind the back man lol, but you have some sick handles. Your jumper is mad ugly though :( . Still the best basketball vid i've seen a poster post so far... by far

dwight20-20
08-22-2009, 02:05 AM
:applause:

I laughed, I cried. great video. I would like to see some more game footage though. I cant wait til you film the games in LA.

Also, I have a lot of time to kill tomorrow so i might make a video of highlights from my sophomore season. we'll see.

iTwistAnkles
08-22-2009, 02:27 AM
nice video,
one thng, i think you should change your form, and shoot with a
follow-through

LebrickJames84'
08-22-2009, 02:36 AM
nice video. This honestly is one of the best home made videos I have ever seen youtube. I can see it took you alot of time.

Your handles are even better than the last time you posted a video, and I was impressed then. There is no doubt you can score the basket, I liked how you stayed with it on that missed windmill layup and tip it in. That's show an alert player.

Problem is your shot. Yes, you have range on your shot, but the form is terrible. In my opinion it is worse than shawn marion since no 2 shots are the same.

I liked the reverse dunk you had that you took on your cell phone. That dunk would have gotten some points in this years All American HS Dunk Contest.

I am interested in how you do in 5 on 5 competition. You have made claims that your a true pass first PG, so i want to see how your passing abilites are.

IInvented
08-22-2009, 03:27 AM
u need to switch up ur form

LebrickJames84'
08-22-2009, 03:53 AM
I heard liloj is going to an open gym 5 on 5 with daboyecho and uclalegend32 tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully he films it.

It took 5 minutes of watching him to go out on a limb and say his ball handling skills were superior to his idol OJ Mayo. Once again everybody laughed, but who is laughing now, I bet if they would have a dribble off liloj would win. liloj said he can dribble with 2 balls and do tricks and moves with them and he didn't even post that. hopefully I can find that post.
The only thing holding him back right now is his jumper, and even that isn't holding him back because he can score the basketball it may not always be the prettiest, but a bucket is a bucket.

LebrickJames84'
08-22-2009, 04:02 AM
you guys are p*ssy post pictures of the girl geez, it is not like they will ever find out. i hate posting out the thread
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141690 but this was a nice thread

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs173.snc1/6494_1199521509575_1274646397_588425_1075455_n.jpg

Her: there is a party friday or saturday at my friends house, idk it might be lame he told everybody to invite their friends
me: as long as there is a 2 to 1 girl to guy ratio, hot girls getting phucked up, alcoholic beaverages ( preferreed vodka), beer pong it will be decent at least.
Her: quit drinking lol.
me: i hardely ever drink, i like to be sober especially when they are ppl getting silly, but when it is time to control the table you gotta control the table
Her: lol you always say that
me: ik lol
me:hey brittany, so when you going going to let me tap that.
Her: lol idk that was random, and you don't even like me like that
me: girl, girl you know i i i :)
her: lol your head is like a musical
me: lol ik ik, and what do you mean your number #1 on my epic ratings list it has over 200 girls from our i have rated and counting.
her: anytime i see it makes my day lol.
me: so whats your answer
her: uh what ever happens happens i don't think patrick will like it though
me: shyt happens he will understand
me: don't tell anyone about this
her: ha i won't, no worries :)

*waits for ppl to say thats not her*

Question for lilojmayo: did you tap that?
pause the video at 48 seconds is that the same girl in the background as in the picture?

rosonviyavong
08-22-2009, 04:03 AM
All im really payin attention too is the damn white girls

dab0yech0
08-22-2009, 04:53 AM
So whose coming to LaGuardia CC on Sept 5 at 11am? *raises hand*

I know we have a bunch of NYC ISHers. Bring 5$ to get in, and you can also use their weightroom and I think the pool.

Come through OJ, grab a flight, probably run you about 250 round trip.

Hit up Looptroop, he just moved out to NYC from LA. Show him around NY if you can.

ANyways me and liloj will be ballin tommorow, hope we can develop some chemistry and we will have some sick plays.

baseketball4life
08-22-2009, 04:54 AM
thats a sick vid liloj, all around :cheers:

i would say keep working on ur shot, form looks a bit weird, but form is overrated its repitition that matters. u know already... once u can get ur shot deadly u will be a nasty palyer.

liljohnnywall
08-22-2009, 05:11 AM
All im really payin attention too is the damn white girls

this. lilojmayo you should make a thread, better yet a video on how to get white girls and make it funny.

supersmashbros
08-22-2009, 07:43 AM
Damn that's messed up. I can grab with two hands and can't dunk. I cant jump with the ball or palm it
That is kinda messed up, but keep in mind that if somebody can palm the ball, they would only need to get 4 inches above the rim to dunk.

Rameek
08-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Dont worry about my criitique of your music choice i rock only neo soul, house music (no techno trance bs), metal, hip hop, a little r&b...

i dont think people should be too critical of the mans game... he has the courage to post a vid on the net of him playing dont know how many other people here are going to do that....

(although you need a lot work):cheers:

imdaman99
08-22-2009, 05:02 PM
Come to the Niketalk ones. Dudes are cool, they won't care. It's a public gym anyways, there's always tons of non-NT people there too who come play.

But ISHer imdaman99, gotta call him out, went and got straight embarassed. :oldlol: I wasn't at that one but saw the Youtubes.

lol i didn't get embarrassed man. it's just that once our team lost, 20 ppl had next. but yeah i didn't exactly have a strong game :lol

halffttime
08-22-2009, 05:17 PM
lol i didn't get embarrassed man. it's just that once our team lost, 20 ppl had next. but yeah i didn't exactly have a strong game :lol

hahhaaha what happeneD?

imdaman99
08-22-2009, 05:34 PM
hahhaaha what happeneD?
Nothing. I got there by 11:20. Obviously I didn't know anyone so no one picked me up the 1st game (I'm not exactly 6'4 lol) I had next for 2nd game with the other guy who didn't get picked up. Problem was that everyone knew him and there was reason no one picked him up 1st game :lol but he was a nice guy though so its all good. We lost like 11-6 or 7. And about 20 ppl are already there. I didn't exactly make a name for myself ya know, no one cares if you get 2-3 assists to dudes cutting to the basket. Its all about scoring. So 0-2 FGs and 3 assists = not putting up. I wouldn't mind embarrassing myself again. I walked there and back, I live about 20 blocks away. The problem is that I'll be fasting for the next month... so no hydration in 100 degree weather.

I'm about to go to my park right now and test out my stamina without being able to drink or eat a thing for another 3 hrs. Lets see how it goes :)

DatZNasty
08-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Nothing. I got there by 11:20. Obviously I didn't know anyone so no one picked me up the 1st game (I'm not exactly 6'4 lol) I had next for 2nd game with the other guy who didn't get picked up. Problem was that everyone knew him and there was reason no one picked him up 1st game :lol but he was a nice guy though so its all good. We lost like 11-6 or 7. And about 20 ppl are already there. I didn't exactly make a name for myself ya know, no one cares if you get 2-3 assists to dudes cutting to the basket. Its all about scoring. So 0-2 FGs and 3 assists = not putting up. I wouldn't mind embarrassing myself again. I walked there and back, I live about 20 blocks away. The problem is that I'll be fasting for the next month... so no hydration in 100 degree weather.

I'm about to go to my park right now and test out my stamina without being able to drink or eat a thing for another 3 hrs. Lets see how it goes :)
Well I felt embarassed for you and your team watching the Youtubes. But if you had fun, that's all that matters. But you did have a Kwame stretch in there though, where you like got scored on, then turned it over, got scored on, then bricked the hell out of a pull up jumper, then got scored on again, then you had a nice assist. I don't know what the hell the captain situation was though for all the big athletic dudes to have ended up on the same team.

Daboycho, please contact Looptroop for me. He has his PMs off. BTW, Imdaman, you coming back on the 5th? It's going to be better, there's some NT dudes coming from the other side of the world and **** since it might be the last time we do it and can get a gopd number of people because of school

imdaman99
08-22-2009, 10:46 PM
Oh damn they were on youtube. How embarrassing!!!! How did you know which one i was? lol

I'm not gonna complain about the team situation. It's obvious the other team was stacked but it's not like we put up a fight. I'd like to come, but as I said I'm fasting for the next month or so. I played today but strictly halfcourt. And I played way later in the day where I could go home and eat. If I try to ball at 11 in the morning and than not eat for another 8.5 hrs that might give me trouble. Look at me, I am so full of excuses lol

Batman
08-23-2009, 06:51 AM
ok you know i could have been simple and just put a video of my balling. That's boring everything you do needs to be epic.

I wanted to make this video more of the entertainment side that basketball side like the ones in the past were all basketball this is more entertainment.
This video is called my epic legacy, but it is in german because i got the idea from hilter's my struggle. It is 9:50 min long.

It has everything for everybody in it.
HS Girls (LeBron23, weirdos on the OTC you know who you are)
a$$/t!ts some were 17 at the time, but they are all 18 now ( sorry Interminator, and loot i know you were looking forward to pedo actions)
having fun ( uclalegend32, j$)
basketball ( all of ISH)

This video took me so so long to edit since the avchd software sucks for editing.

Basketball wise- Those were just a really small amount of highlights, not my best obviously since it will too hard to playback and search for the really good ones.

I really liked how this turned out especially when mostly these are like my C- highlights like it doesnt have my countless number of lebron off the backboard swats including one i had one ISHs truly LoopTroop that went to halfcourt, some pretty sick drives, my alley oop session i had with my 6'8 friend in the video. All his dunks he had he seriously had about 15 dunks in total of when we played. Me shooting/playing with echo. My dunk session highlights, I had a lot more shooting streaks in my workout that i couldnt put on, I had to cut out a lot of stuff like when i scored in 21 i pretty much hit 3 3s everytime. I have alot of fun random footage like the one in the beginning of the video. And i still haven't been able to show my pass first PG traits i have to my game. Since that is the best part of it imo.

So yeah I need to buy a new camera that doesn't have AVCHD but is still HD so it will only be 720 p.

Oh yeah answer this question do you think you can ball?

good video, enjoyed watching. Like bballer said liloj your form is right expect that you start your shot from your chest instead of on top of your forehead. It isn't like shawn marion's since you actually line up your hand with the laces, than follow thru with one hand. You just start it at your chest instead on over your forehead. Practice the way us ISH people are telling you, you might not make many at first, but it is all reps. If you can ever master a proper shot form, you would be almost impossible to guard since it is obvious from every video you posted nobody can keep you out the lane w/o fouling you.

Keep it up, and fix that damn form already.

Also when you do that wide crossover and you take a few steps pull up from about 10 ft or so instead of trying to bully you way into for a lay up everytime. It would also force you to shoot from on top of your forehead instead of your chest since you can't get set.

DatZNasty
08-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Oh damn they were on youtube. How embarrassing!!!! How did you know which one i was? lol

I'm not gonna complain about the team situation. It's obvious the other team was stacked but it's not like we put up a fight. I'd like to come, but as I said I'm fasting for the next month or so. I played today but strictly halfcourt. And I played way later in the day where I could go home and eat. If I try to ball at 11 in the morning and than not eat for another 8.5 hrs that might give me trouble. Look at me, I am so full of excuses lol
because I knew everybody else in the video from the last time I was there, and you had sent me that video of yourself hooping with your cousin or somebody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaDK561N_E8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryd14VHupEU&feature=player_embedded

lilojmayo
08-23-2009, 03:11 PM
because I knew everybody else in the video from the last time I was there, and you had sent me that video of yourself hooping with your cousin or somebody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaDK561N_E8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryd14VHupEU&feature=player_embedded

Ok DazNasty and indaman99 slow down can you start from the beginning of what happened many of us ISHiots are confused on what went down.

Also to the person that asked if that was the girl in the text let me tap that thread at 48 seconds in, the one in the blue in the background yeah that's her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnYyOchWIu8

and to j money yeah i got some 5 on 5 footage yesterday of when i played with uclalegend32, and daboyecho. I also got some 4 on 4 footage later that day when i played at the blacktop, I played much better in that game than i did early in the day. I scored alot and had alot of nice plays that game.

dwight20-20
08-23-2009, 03:18 PM
[QUOTE=lilojmayo]

Also to the person that asked if that was the girl in the text let me tap that thread at 48 seconds in, the one in the blue in the background yeah that's her.

QUOTE]

so did you tap that?

lilojmayo
08-23-2009, 03:38 PM
[QUOTE=lilojmayo]

QUOTE]

so did you tap that?

Maybe. and we will leave it as that lol. How was doing the jerk and the stanky leg and the dance/party? btw i hit those moves when i was wearing the tie in the beginning it didn't make the cut on the video though maybe the next video in many many months later if i ever decide to make another one which i probably won't i'll put that on there.

Yeah, but she is cool ough, She knows i be taking a$$ and t!ts shots with my camera, while i was recording one time she even pushed up her boobs and started shaking them.

yeah but yesterday after uclalegend32 and I finished hooping we were scooping out his girls who are friends and seeing the ones i like we made good progress i think.

DatZNasty
08-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Ok DazNasty and indaman99 slow down can you start from the beginning of what happened many of us ISHiots are confused on what went down.

and to j money yeah i got some 5 on 5 footage yesterday of when i played with uclalegend32, and daboyecho. I also got some 4 on 4 footage later that day when i played at the blacktop, I played much better in that game than i did early in the day. I scored alot and had alot of nice plays that game.
I post on another board called Niketalk. There's a decent amount of members there from New York, so they started having little basketball summits or whatever where they just go hoop and hang out. LaGuardia CC in Queens was the chosen place. They don't rent the gym out just to themselves or anything, it's an open gym so there's always non NT people there too and that's fine.

They do it like every 3 weeks. I live in Oklahoma, so I wasn't able to make the August one but I told some of the NYC ISHers about it, Imdaman being one. So he showed up. And the Youtube videos above happened.

Don't trip though, I don't think I made a jumper in any of the games when we played fullcourt. I was a beast in the paint though.

dab0yech0
08-24-2009, 02:52 AM
hey DatZnasty, looptroop says to AIM him his SN is: LO0PTR0OP
he says hes been looking for places to play in Brooklyn and to hit him up when you ball

lilojmayo
08-24-2009, 12:18 PM
hey DatZnasty, looptroop says to AIM him his SN is: LO0PTR0OP
he says hes been looking for places to play in Brooklyn and to hit him up when you ball

loopy can no doubt ball. He is very smooth especially when he handles the ball and has a dead eye 3 pointer.

dwight20-20
08-24-2009, 11:46 PM
[QUOTE=dwight20-20]

Maybe. and we will leave it as that lol. How was doing the jerk and the stanky leg and the dance/party? btw i hit those moves when i was wearing the tie in the beginning it didn't make the cut on the video though maybe the next video in many many months later if i ever decide to make another one which i probably won't i'll put that on there.

Yeah, but she is cool ough, She knows i be taking a$$ and t!ts shots with my camera, while i was recording one time she even pushed up her boobs and started shaking them.

yeah but yesterday after uclalegend32 and I finished hooping we were scooping out his girls who are friends and seeing the ones i like we made good progress i think.

haha it was tight because im not a good dancer so no one expected me to jerk it. and i was grinding too which is pretty awkward cuz i half to bend down. but once i just say **** it it makes the dances more fun.

haha yeah thats what i was wondering are all these girls cool with you just zooming in on their ass? :oldlol:

JtotheIzzo
08-25-2009, 12:06 AM
I watched your video here is what I thought:

1-you got nice handles.
2-you seem athletic if you are 6' or shorter, if you are 6' or taller you lack athleticism (f'n up your footwork to grab the rim on lay ups isn't cutting it if you have any height).
3-who was the white midget you played 1 on 1 against? you should have picked someone over 5'5".
4-your jumper is ugly as sh*t and you look over the ball. for future videos leave this out, it exposes you.
5-you left in a clip of you banking in a 3 from the top of the key. in many runs that is a (-1) because it is a fluke and something a good shooter should NEVER do. not sure why you added it to your video?

You handle the ball well and move well on the court, but until you do serious work to your jump shot no one will ever mistake you for a baller no matter how good the rest of your game is.

ukplayer4
08-25-2009, 12:24 AM

1-you got nice handles.
2-you seem athletic if you are 6' or shorter, if you are 6' or taller you lack athleticism (f'n up your footwork to grab the rim on lay ups isn't cutting it if you have any height).
3-who was the white midget you played 1 on 1 against? you should have picked someone over 5'5".
4-your jumper is ugly as sh*t and you look over the ball. for future videos leave this out, it exposes you.
5-you left in a clip of you banking in a 3 from the top of the key. in many runs that is a (-1) because it is a fluke and something a good shooter should NEVER do. not sure why you added it to your video?

You handle the ball well and move well on the court, but until you do serious work to your jump shot no one will ever mistake you for a baller no matter how good the rest of your game is.

this.

emsteez forreal
08-25-2009, 01:10 AM

you play that?

emsteez forreal
08-25-2009, 01:17 AM
damn liloj, i can't sit through this whole video but i saw the parts i needed to. i like your behind the back dribble a lot and you were making all those threes. nice. are you part native-american or something? you don't look full black. if you got a fade you'd look kinda like the dude i went to high school with who's gonna be playing for illinois, brandon paul.

Zak
08-25-2009, 01:21 AM
yeah it was the same rim i was playing on in the video. Again I don't like making excuses, but i did the John Wall full court sprints with the ball to lay ups w/o stretching or gettting loose ( Not Shown in Video) that took the wind out of me for the rest of the workout.

Also I turned my ankle the day before, I was wearing an ankle brace on my left ankle, my ankle didn't hurt that much though, but that was part of it.

I am not a real consistent trick dunker even though my vertical reach is inbetween Stephen Curry and Jared Bayless which is about 12-14 inches over rim and they are both 6'3.

I accidentally erased the dunk mix i did like right before i got my camera taken away right after i balled with echo when i got home. On the same rim i threw down a one legged reverse baseline dunk, then the next time i throw an oop and caught it my arm was positioned in an L and dunked it thats how high i got on it looked nice.

Even just yesterday at the courts 5 on 5 during a game i had a tip dunk nate robinson style off a fastbreak. A few days before i shot my video, I almost threw down my first windmill and it was a reverse one also i somehow got it over, but it hit the back rim.

not to hate, but i am almost certain jared bayless can touch higher than you with his vertical jump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcqe9UXkc8o

1manfastbreak
08-25-2009, 02:00 AM
i thought the idea of the video was pretty tight. showin all the kids you kick it with and **** kinda shows where your commin from, idk i though it was interesting.

those guys you were playing against were ****in wack also. if you wanna get better you gotta play some better competetion.

i think i might try and do similar video for ****s and giggles.

halffttime
08-25-2009, 02:05 AM
not to hate, but i am almost certain jared bayless can touch higher than you with his vertical jump.

i'm pretty sure he said his vertical's between bayless and ncaa dude who sucked at the ncaa dunk contest..

lilojmayo
08-25-2009, 01:29 PM

1-you got nice handles.

I'm 6'3. white kid was about 5'7-5'8 idk his exact height i don't really remember, and at least my camera when I play basketball doesn't really tell height all that well. Like the big kid is 6'8 and you could hardely tell from that video. It shows height well when it is close up like with my friends and all that. He asked if he could shoot around with me, while I was recording I said sure. I was working on boxing out and rebounding. He then asked to play one on one i said sure. I have fixed my jumper form it is high over my head, I have the right arc and everything on it. Now I just need to translate it to games, yesterday I had a few pull ups jumpers. I just need to not rush it during games and i'll be fine. Actually I am pretty good at banking 3s believe it or not when I play tips or something everybody knows I am going to bank the 3 at the end of the game to end it fast. And I did call out bank on that 3 right when it left my hands.
I having been working on jumper non stop since the video trying to get the form, arc everything right.
Athletism isn't all about doing creative dunks, when it comes down to it the number that matters is how high you can reach off jumper. I didn't show the clip but i took one step and that video and got about 10'11 11 inches over rim.

But I like that breakdown JtotheIzzo. I never rep anybody since i think it is dumb, but repped

lilojmayo
08-25-2009, 01:35 PM

i'm pretty sure he said his vertical's between bayless and ncaa dude who sucked at the ncaa dunk contest..

I said for our heights bayless, curry and myself since we are all 6'3 if we take standing reach out of the picture. My maximum vertical reach is between that of curry and bayless. Which it is. Bayless max reach is 11'4, Currys is 11'0 I usually get 11'1-11'2 on it when i do it. that's what i send

liljohnnywall
08-25-2009, 09:25 PM
damn liloj, i can't sit through this whole video but i saw the parts i needed to. i like your behind the back dribble a lot and you were making all those threes. nice. are you part native-american or something? you don't look full black. if you got a fade you'd look kinda like the dude i went to high school with who's gonna be playing for illinois, brandon paul.

lilojmayo jumper is ugly, even if it does go in. He said he is working on shoot the ball the right way. lilojmayo doesn't lack athletism in any way shape or form. He isn't John Wall, Derrick Rose or anything when it comes to the vertical jump or anything like that, but he athletic enough to hang with most college PGs. He would be an above average college PG just on vertical jump speaking. liloj has told us his workout before and he doesn't even lift weights on his lower body because he said he had bad knees. That means that is his natural jumping ability, if he hits the weight room and starts doing some squats, leg press, lunges he could get to the up there and start throwning down some nasty dunks on a everyday basis, not just once in a blue moon when his legs are 100% like DatNatzy said.

I want to see how he passes though he said he is a pass first true pg. Dab0yech0 says that he racks up assists in every game they have played so far. Another thing is who cares if he is playing against players smaller than him he is 6'3 that is an above average height of a PG in D-1 college basketball, a really tall PG for HS. In most rec leagues that is a power forward/center. I don't see why he gets so much hate on his game he is good, he even gave me a few pointers on how to get to the basket.

On the sidenote liloj are you part native american or indian because you don't look fully black like this guy

http://imgsrv.wfnz.com/image/wfnz/UserFiles/Image/tyrone%20hill.jpg

mike12598
08-25-2009, 09:39 PM
IF i was you i would put .today was a good day. by icecube and for the basketball part i would probbly put dmx or slim because those to really get me fired up for basketball. good video though and i like the camera shots!

mike12598
08-25-2009, 09:41 PM
i thought the idea of the video was pretty tight. showin all the kids you kick it with and **** kinda shows where your commin from, idk i though it was interesting.

those guys you were playing against were ****in wack also. if you wanna get better you gotta play some better competetion.

i think i might try and do similar video for ****s and giggles.

haha thats i would watch, dont put ****ty ass music in it though!!:pimp:

Jakez On Point11
08-26-2009, 04:58 AM
nice video.. ur forms a lil weird kinda likea josh childress good vid tho

LebrickJames84'
08-26-2009, 11:44 AM
I want to see how you play in 5 on 5 competition. You drive well, and your playing against poor competition so you can easily dominate. Now let's see what you do when there in help defense in the paint mixed with double teams.

FIXED
08-26-2009, 08:05 PM

I reckon' lilojmayo is approximately 75-90% black. 10-25% native american and or indian give or take a few dozen percentages. He could be West Indian, which might be he is jamacian, or haitian
Here are how some black people who have indian blood in them look like.

http://www.eurweb.com/images/articles/200906/tatyana_ali_black.jpg

Batman
08-27-2009, 05:28 AM
i got a several questions for you mr lilojmayo about the video

why do you keep recording the janitor?
at 48 seconds can i get the girl in the pink's number?
at 55 seconds that kid has no friends?
1:15-1:18 is it me or do you look like the black joker from behind no homo
is the girl at 48 seconds and 1:53 the same girl?
what is up with the hat resting on your head is that the east coast "watch me jerk look"?
at 2:50 min are you and all your friends pervs i see another as$ shot and you weren't controlling the camera
3:17 why on earth would he bounce the beer pong ball

on basketball section

Why were you playing ( yet again) with a scrub that your 6+ inches taller than?

Why did the scrub jump back like he was ice skating when you did a in between the legs dribble.

Why do you refuse to fix your ugly looking jumper?

What did you do to get handles like that?

Why are you lazy in your workout sessions? you barely jumped off the ground, if i was making a workout video i would show out. slap backboard hard everytime min.

How come you refurse to put the best highlights in any of your videos like when you claimed you dunked on somebody and when somebody dunked on you.

How come i didn't get a shout out?
I want me a white girl.

Dizzle-2k7
08-27-2009, 05:32 AM
OJ you look nice but I think I got you.. get at me if youre ever in Texas and we can hoop it up.

liljohnnywall
08-27-2009, 01:45 PM
OJ you look nice but I think I got you.. get at me if youre ever in Texas and we can hoop it up.

how tall are you and how much do you weigh

DatZNasty
08-27-2009, 11:53 PM
If yall ever do it, let me know and I'll show up. I think Dizzle is in Austin, I can get r/t there for probably under 2 bills so that's nothing.

Zak
08-27-2009, 11:56 PM
i'm in sugarland, anyone around houston can play me.

plowking
08-28-2009, 02:46 AM
You have to work on your speed and shot.

emsteez forreal
08-28-2009, 08:10 AM
just remembered. i'm pretty sure i'll be going to so. cal early december.

phoenix18
08-28-2009, 08:11 AM
just remembered. i'm pretty sure i'll be going to so. cal early december.
uh-oh!! Did you hear that lilojmayo?

liljohnnywall
08-28-2009, 07:00 PM
You have to work on your speed and shot.

I noticed that also. liloj wasn't that fast at least it didn't look like in a halfcourt set up. When he has room he can accelerate.
He knows how to use his body to shield off defenders when he drives though that's how he can get to the lane pretty easily.

liljohnnywall
08-28-2009, 07:07 PM
Your jump shot is terrible. Don't let yourself get fooled, just because your shots are going in doesn't mean you got a good jump shot. Your shooting style is easily blockable. All someone would have to do is put a hand in your face and you would get blocked. Your shot starts from your chest, which is very wrong. Watch this Paul Pierce video: http://www.youtube.com/watchv=3EgZhIXf2EI&feature=related.

He has by far one of the best jump shots in the NBA, see how his shot starts from his forehead? Thats why it is so hard to block him, his shot is very high up, making it a much lower chance of him getting blocked.

Your dribbling skill though is damn impressive OJ, I was very surprised. Just get that shot together and you could be a very dangerous offensive player. I did not watch the entire video so I did not get to see what your defense is like.

If liloj worked on his in order
Shot
Vertical
Speed
Mid Range Pull Up Jumper
Strength
Finish Closer to Rim Everytime
He would be a nightmare to guard.

Charlie Z vs lilojmayo who wins in a game of 1 on 1 to 15 by 1s and 2s make it take it.
I think it would be close. Charlie Z would hit too many 3s on liloj. Charlie Z wins 15-10.

xOShakespearexO
08-29-2009, 06:46 PM

If liloj worked on his in order
Shot
Vertical
Speed
Mid Range Pull Up Jumper
Strength
Finish Closer to Rim Everytime
He would be a nightmare to guard.

Charlie Z vs lilojmayo who wins in a game of 1 on 1 to 15 by 1s and 2s make it take it.
I think it would be close. Charlie Z would hit too many 3s on liloj. Charlie Z wins 15-10.

lilojmayo would win easily, he might be able to beat charlie using only his left hand.

jbot
08-29-2009, 09:19 PM
i actually enjoyed the video but i can't stand those songs. the picture quality was great also.

dab0yech0
08-30-2009, 03:27 AM
me and liloj teared it up today. On the first game where he was on the opposing team, my squad won. I was 6-0 overall today including 4-0 with liloj on my squad

DatZNasty
08-30-2009, 07:00 PM
I Imed your boy LoopTroop said he's down for next Saturday. I'll give you a review on his game then

dab0yech0
08-31-2009, 04:06 AM
I Imed your boy LoopTroop said he's down for next Saturday. I'll give you a review on his game then

Hes a shooter I'd say lefty version of JJ Reddick

lilojmayo
08-31-2009, 04:50 AM
loopy is a playmaker though. JJ Reddick is just a shooter. Loopy shoots lights out though. IDK a good comparison, but I don't think Reddick is the right one.

lilojmayo
08-31-2009, 05:02 AM
me and liloj teared it up today. On the first game where he was on the opposing team, my squad won. I was 6-0 overall today including 4-0 with liloj on my squad

Yeah 2 days ago Saturday, we played well. My strained groin and sprained ankle was still bothering me i couldn't cut or finish strongly. I was finding you guys in the games and like usually you guys kept knocking down your shots daboyecho, uclalegend32, and larry.
The last game we jumped out to a 7-0 basket lead. I finally found my touch from the outside going 3/4 on 3s. It was nice to see the long ball finally dropping for me. Then you guys we knocking your 3s down also. Then somehow we got to relaxed and they came right back. Basketball is so mental sometimes. It is funny because you see NBA teams do that all the time then in your head your like is this fixed. You just relax to much.
It actually became a really good game, we went back and forth ( again that shouldn't have happened we were alot better than them playing down to their level). Down the stretch daboyecho hit some big 3s, and that white guy on our team started hitting the glass so hard. even got the game winning putback.

we are 7-0 total in pick up games me u uclalegend32 and I have only played up to my abilities in 1 game lol, i'll take the undefeated record though.

The highlight that should have been in that game that wasn't i think it was the 2nd to last game. Anyway somebody on our team got the rebound and passed it to uclalegend32. He dribble down the middle, i was on the wing i blow by the defense, I to admit i have some huge strides when i sprint a short distance ( a basketball court is a short distance), so i got the step on the defense. LOL at ppl who say at not fast because of film where I turned my ankle to day before. Anyway, uclalegend thew an alley oop from a little inside the halfcourt line to me, at this point i was mid way between the right wing and baseline 3 pointer, I tracked and jumped. I thought it was going to hit the backboard, that it was too high, but somehow even with a strained groin and ankle i got up high. Like I didn't know I was that high when i caught it I was a lil over rim facing the opposite rim so all i had to do was move my hand back and i would have reverse slammed it, but again i didnt know i was going to get that high so i did this nice touch pass to echo, then he kicked it out to larry and bang 3 pointer.

lilojmayo
08-31-2009, 05:21 AM
not bad, but could you be going any slower? hah!

I'm 5'9 half persian/quarter spanish/quarter flip...and

I know for a fact I would fcuk you up

Anyway like I said, I turned my ankle the day before i shot the basketball part of thatvideo. I even bought an ankle brace that day and that was the first time i was wearing it in that video. I couldn't jump as high, or run as fast as i normally do but i am fast especially when i am running the wings w/o, I blow by the defense. Last week during a pick up game echo threw me an oop when i blew right by the defense in a fastbreak. I can tell that daboyecho plays with some really really athletic, really good basketball players because he throws perfect oops.

I stopped taking you seriously from there. I would just back you down, drop step layup every time even if i would miss i would get the rebound right back and put it up. Depending on how strong you are or how much you weigh because if your skinny i'll be sure to try to drop step dunk on you for talkin shyt, You would never get the ball 1 on 1 since it is make it take it ala you won't stop me from scoring. I will even ask you how you want it, do you want to drag the game out by trying to get some highlights on camera, or should i just embarrass you and beat you in a min of actually play. Even if you do get the ball you will get blocked just as easy as dude on the video, and i was taking it easy on him. I will be going all out on you.

I am 100% in terms of my leg injuries my groin is fine now, my ankle is still sprained though, but the ankle brace really helps, this is really the best my legs have felt since the day before i shot the basketball part of the video right before i turned my ankle and that was 2.5 weeks ago. and played the best pick up games a few hours ago that i have played since midway in July when i hit 5 straight 3s.

lilojmayo
08-31-2009, 05:54 AM
Yeah, today was just an amazing day for me out on the court. I listened to daboyecho's advice about not thinking too much when i shoot just let my muscle memory do all the work. Like i somehow I let you ISHiots retard my basketball progress. I went from shooting lights out from the perimeter to throwing up bricks because anytime i would shoot i would think is the ball over my head, am I releasing it at a 45 degree angle, how is my following through looking. It was like I was doing a geometry problem. Echo said just forget about what ISH said, and just shoot the ball and don't even think about it. Just shoot and your muscle memory will kick in.

That's what I did today in my workout and i was lights out. I knew when i played pick up that day the other team was going to be in trouble. And yes they were. My 3 ball was so on fire, I was shooting the 3 ball at around 60% and I was taking a lot of 3s. It wasn't just the jumper that was on for the first time in 2.5 weeks my upper part of my legs or hip region didn't hurt. I was flying on the court, cutting changing directions nobody could stay in front of me. In the 4 games I played I had 2 dunks one where i stole it from the pg in the backcourt and one time where i read the passing lanes. I even had my counter move down to perfection which is John Wall's fast spin left to right when he drives left. I was dunking easily inbetween, i took one step and threw it down pretty hard.

Then there was this 6'8 guy or so on the other team, we was a force we had to double on him anytime he touched the ball, one time we were both going for a rebound and flat out just outjumped him for it. I had a nice play were went baseline for a double clutch reverse layup. I had some nice passes also.

I was playing out of my mind, that ppl though i actually played for SC. When I told them I didn't a few of them were trying to get my number no homo to see if i wanted to join there 3 on 3 or 5 on 5 team for the intramurals thing. One dude said I was the best one out here by far and I had so much potential that he wanted to help me lift weights to build muscle to get stronger. He said really athletic after I throw an oop to myself and finished it two handed like it was nothing.

Then when i went to the dinning hall for dinner, some dude that was at the gym watching me play the best basketball ive played in awhile was like to his friends " That's the dude I was just telling you about, he is crazy, he can dunk off one step, he is a beast at basketball, he might be joining our team." Those were almost his exactly words.

I had to give echo the props for my performance, his just shoot and don't think about it worked to perfection. Now I just hope i don't pull anything or turn my ankle again before next saturday or sunday so daboyecho and uclalegend32 can see how good I really am at 100% and with my shot falling.

lilojmayo
08-31-2009, 05:58 AM
again thanks to echo and his girl for getting me some " watch me jerk" clothes. I got my Jordans in today and they look pretty nice. It beats the sweatpants to a party look ( though i do pull it off). I ordered some black jordans today to go with my old t-shirt cargo shorts look like what we wear back home to even it out though.

xOShakespearexO
08-31-2009, 06:29 AM
hey liloj someone said your working on a remix of the legacy video. You going to add another 4 minutes of randomness and 5 minutes of basketball with your left over footage is this true?

Batman
08-31-2009, 07:47 PM
hey liloj someone said your working on a remix of the legacy video. You going to add another 4 minutes of randomness and 5 minutes of basketball with your left over footage is this true?

I doubt he will, if he does i'll watch.

dab0yech0
09-01-2009, 03:40 AM
if he does he better put some good music

I told him to put some hip hop but he said no and the final song choices were between something by the Fray, Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift, and Vanessa Carlton :confusedshrug: Funny thing is liloj actually walks around bumping that music on his cellphone :wtf:

Quizno
09-01-2009, 04:20 AM
L M A O

liljohnnywall
09-01-2009, 04:23 PM
I told him to put some hip hop but he said no and the final song choices were between something by the Fray, Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift, and Vanessa Carlton :confusedshrug: Funny thing is liloj actually walks around bumping that music on his cellphone :wtf:

smh. You think a baller like liloj on the court would listen to some rap. Why does he like all these white people music?

Looptroop
09-01-2009, 06:47 PM

Ouch. I think I'm more of a point guard than Reddick could ever be. I've been compared to Steve Nash, Carlos Arroyo (talented, but gets left on the bench), Reddick and some others. Basically anyone that's white (Arroyo aside).

I'm gonna try to make it out to Queens to play ball, but for some reason I have some reservations about playing against NTers and having my game judged by strangers on a forum.

On a positive note, I just re-found my jumper after a week of struggling in New York. I haven't played in a super serious run though, it's all street ball, so I haven't played team defense since the end of July. :ohwell:

The_Yearning
09-01-2009, 07:08 PM
He the only black person in the vid...

LebrickJames84'
09-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Ouch. I think I'm more of a point guard than Reddick could ever be. I've been compared to Steve Nash, Carlos Arroyo (talented, but gets left on the bench), Reddick and some others. Basically anyone that's white (Arroyo aside).

I'm gonna try to make it out to Queens to play ball, but for some reason I have some reservations about playing against NTers and having my game judged by strangers on a forum.

On a positive note, I just re-found my jumper after a week of struggling in New York. I haven't played in a super serious run though, it's all street ball, so I haven't played team defense since the end of July. :ohwell:

welcome to the " mecca of basketball"

picc84
09-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Lil Juice i'm feeling your video and especially the girlies in background. Your handle seems nice, but in your next vid whenever you do it you should include some footage of how you handle the ball around competition better than dopey looking white guys, and if you've improved your shooting form some footage of that too.

lilojmayo
09-03-2009, 02:01 AM
He the only black person in the vid...

there were a few.

he lives in Ohio and is surrounded by white people?

this

smh. You think a baller like liloj on the court would listen to some rap. Why does he like all these white people music?

I like/listen to a lot of bands and Taylor Swift, but at the same time i like some rap lil wayne, drake, m &m. just to name a few. Yeah, i grew up with that type of music, you are a product of your enviroment.

L M A O
funny but true.

I am legit, ppl thought that was a gimmick, i listen to that music. I was even bumping it at the dodger game we went to today.

Taylor Swift is probably the best artist out there. he you belong with me song has to be my favorite as of right now.

lilojmayo
09-03-2009, 02:05 AM

Time to put an end to this rumor. Yes i was going to emsteez forreal gave me that idea. I had a lot of shyt on my laptop ( Camera is back home). problem is that it was on my laptop. My laptop malfunctioned so i had to use the back up cd to make it work which erased all my data on it. so no legacy video until i go back home during winter break.

I am getting a camera though, so i might record some of our open runs. I know uclalegend32 has a camera also so he might record us tomorrow.

UCLAlegend32
09-03-2009, 02:11 AM
ill put my camera in my bag

lilojmayo
09-03-2009, 04:05 AM
ill put my camera in my bag

it is good you'll bring your camera. though it is shady especially with your past editing skills. I just got this idea, from the fantasy basketball thread in the fantasy section, i am going to add Annotations to the legacy video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnYyOchWIu8 annotations are a working progress.

dab0yech0
09-03-2009, 04:25 AM
Yeah bring your camera we can do my submission for me vs halfftime 3pt contest

lilojmayo
09-03-2009, 05:24 AM
Yeah bring your camera we can do my submission for me vs halfftime 3pt contest

the way my outside jumper has been lately i might want to get in this i have just been in a zone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnYyOchWIu8 i finished the first part of the captions ill do the basketball part tomorrow

Lamar Doom
09-03-2009, 05:41 AM
can't make it tomorrow but will try to get out next week (or if you're all playing this weekend). is this a freak thursday off liloj or might you be able to attend with regularity?

lilojmayo
09-03-2009, 06:01 AM
can't make it tomorrow but will try to get out next week (or if you're all playing this weekend). is this a freak thursday off liloj or might you be able to attend with regularity?

um idk. We will have tape though for you lamar doom uclalegend32 is taping it.

lilojmayo
09-03-2009, 06:01 AM
i got a several questions for you mr lilojmayo about the video

why do you keep recording the janitor?
he is lucky, he is hilarious he tried to change my nickname from lilojmayo to the the white girl slayer, but i wasnt having it.

at 48 seconds can i get the girl in the pink's number?
216-269-0085

at 55 seconds that kid has no friends?
idk
1:15-1:18 is it me or do you look like the black joker from behind no homo
is the girl at 48 seconds and 1:53 the same girl?

lol i thought i did also, and yeah that is the same she the number 4 highest rated girl in my epic ratings list, i worked on it the whole summer i seriously have rated about 500 girls from our school.

what is up with the hat resting on your head is that the east coast "watch me jerk look"?

idk, but watch me jerk

at 2:50 min are you and all your friends pervs i see another as$ shot and you weren't controlling the camera

it is what it is

3:17 why on earth would he bounce the beer pong ball
ik it is a p*ssy move

on basketball section

Why were you playing ( yet again) with a scrub that your 6+ inches taller than?

I was alot taller than him, it the video it seems like we were the same height, but you guys saw how easily i was blocking him. I had a good like 7 inches on him. My friend was 5 inches taller than me and it didnt look it so it goes both ways. And he challenged me to a game

Why did the scrub jump back like he was ice skating when you did a in between the legs dribble.

I was surprised when he did myself, like you saw i kind of mis dribbled the ball i was so surprised, he jumped back like no other.

Why do you refuse to fix your ugly looking jumper?

it is fixed, and i am shooting lights out now, even better than in the video

What did you do to get handles like that?

I've always been able to dribble at a elite rate when i was 5 years old i was putting the ball between my legs behind the back like it was nothing. I don't practice dribbling it comes natural to me. I can do a lot of 2 ball dribbling moves also, i just forgot to bring my basketball, and when i did have two balls i didnt feel like it. I am also really good at playing around with the ball. I can spin it on all my fingers, my left hand, my knuckles, backspin the ball all around my body. I've spun in on my elbow before in my prime.

I even tried to spin the ball on my d*ck no homo, jk.

Why are you lazy in your workout sessions? you barely jumped off the ground, if i was making a workout video i would show out. slap backboard hard everytime min.

I turned my ankle the day before so i was limited, and even if i was hundred percent i wouldn't do that.

How come you refurse to put the best highlights in any of your videos like when you claimed you dunked on somebody and when somebody dunked on you.

i did get dunked on and i did dunk on a cat, and i do hold back the best highlights. Why do i do it, to leave you guys asking questions, and so the haters can hate.

How come i didn't get a shout out?

i did it fast so i couldnt remember everyone.

I want me a white girl.

lol, you sound like uclalegend32.

lilojmayo
09-03-2009, 12:27 PM
qrich will get his first chance to matchup or play with lilojmayo. He will see i am way better than advertised. call me c*cky, but ever since i healed from my strained groin i have been in a zone, and nobody has been able to stop me. there will be no off day for me.

echo is almost here got to go, and yes uclalegend32 is taping it.

liljohnnywall
09-03-2009, 07:28 PM
qrich will get his first chance to matchup or play with lilojmayo. He will see i am way better than advertised. call me c*cky, but ever since i healed from my strained groin i have been in a zone, and nobody has been able to stop me. there will be no off day for me.

echo is almost here got to go, and yes uclalegend32 is taping it.

How did you guys do? Q-Rich is lilojmayo as good as advertised?

qrich
09-03-2009, 08:13 PM
How did you guys do? Q-Rich is lilojmayo as good as advertised?

Didn't really get to see him play since the park was empty today, which is pretty weird, as every day I've been there, there have been 6-8 games played. From what I saw, I'd say he is. I remember one play clearly on defense, dude he was guarding got a nice screen, but he recovered well enough to swat the shot. On the offensive side, he has handles and gets to the bucket/finishes well.

LebrickJames84'
09-04-2009, 03:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnYyOchWIu8 i finished the first part of the captions ill do the basketball part tomorrow

Didn't really get to see him play since the park was empty today, which is pretty weird, as every day I've been there, there have been 6-8 games played. From what I saw, I'd say he is. I remember one play clearly on defense, dude he was guarding got a nice screen, but he recovered well enough to swat the shot. On the offensive side, he has handles and gets to the bucket/finishes well.

the only other black ppl didn't even go to your school that's disappointing. That play by lilojmayo doesn't surprise me one bit. his defense is like dwyane wade/john wall type. A PG that blocks lots of shots and gets a lot of steals. lilojmayo had 7 blocks in one of his league games. At 6'3 that is impressive even if you are playing against scrubs.
How was lilojmayo leaping ability?

dab0yech0
09-04-2009, 04:00 AM
UCLAlegends camera's battery died today when I was gonna film my shootout for halfftime. qrich's friend and other people started challenging me to 3 pt shootouts and I basically massacred everyone. We also had a shootout from beyond 25 ft and I won that too. I want to make my shootout video soon but there is gonna be a kids league for the weekend so it looks like Tuesday will be the day I can do my part of the shootout.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
09-04-2009, 04:03 AM
UCLAlegends camera's battery died today when I was gonna film my shootout for halfftime. qrich's friend and other people started challenging me to 3 pt shootouts and I basically massacred everyone. We also had a shootout from beyond 25 ft and I won that too. I want to make my shootout video soon but there is gonna be a kids league for the weekend so it looks like Tuesday will be the day I can do my part of the shootout.

how did you guys do the shootout again? explain we on ish are ignorant.

dab0yech0
09-04-2009, 04:14 AM
how did you guys do the shootout again? explain we on ish are ignorant.

For the normal shootout we shot 5x from 5 spots behind the 3 pt line like a NBA 3pt shootout would be. We didnt count money balls though.

For the other shootout we just saw who could make 10 shots from beyond 25 feet first. We would take turns shooting alternating and whoever made 10 first won.

Batman
09-04-2009, 12:42 PM
if i lived where you guys lived, i would be down to play.

kenuffff
09-04-2009, 02:30 PM
im 28 so your HS video was kinda boring to me, but i think you have some good handles, i can't really say much about your game when you had a 5'2 defender and the rest of them were trash.

ukplayer4
09-04-2009, 03:01 PM
where are you from kenuffff?

lilojmayo
09-04-2009, 04:16 PM

Yes, liloj lives up to the e-hype. I played a lil bit below just ok for my standards. I wasn't passing the ball as well as i usual do, wasn't hitting the glass as hard as normally do. I didn't shoot any pull up mid range jumpers and that is my game now. I didn't have any circle reverse layups, or a breakaway for a dunk. Again we only played in 1 game to 11 so I didn't have a lot of time to do all that. My legs were really tight since i didn't get a chance to warm up and i had a little bit of a cramp the whole time. I was a little bit immobile in the beginning, but once i got loose it was over for the other team like almost every game i play in. My favorite part was when i went Tracy McGrady on the other team they were down 5-2 i believe, then for about a 15 second stretch i complete took over the game. echo feed it to me in the post, i made a move layup. Then quickly stole the ball right out the ball handlers had, and pulled up for 3 pointer on a fastbreak ( which i do alot), then stole it again for a layup. This all happened in about 15 seconds.

Daboyecho did what he usually does, and hits big 3 pointers for us and he keeps keeping my assists numbers high.

Afterwards qrich and i shot around while the others were having their shootout. I was surprised on how you have a decent shot, a few moves to say the least. The way you talked about yourself i thought you would be barely to be able to catch a ball, i was impressed. Then for myself i just went bockers when i was shooting fts even for my standards. I had a stretch when i went 53/54 on FTs everybody in the gym all saw it.

I was jumping pretty well for considering i had a cramp. It is obvious that I am a lot a lot more athletic then anybody on ISH gives me credit for. Taking one step i hit 11ft marker thats a foot over the rim. Not to mention I almost went Shaq bring the rim down by grabbing to hard, i guess a screw came loose or something.

At the end of the day it was fun, qrich surprised me he is better than i thought.

liljohnnywall
09-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Yes, liloj lives up to the e-hype. I played a lil bit below just ok for my standards. I wasn't passing the ball as well as i usual do, wasn't hitting the glass as hard as normally do. I didn't shoot any pull up mid range jumpers and that is my game now. I didn't have any circle reverse layups, or a breakaway for a dunk. Again we only played in 1 game to 11 so I didn't have a lot of time to do all that. My legs were really tight since i didn't get a chance to warm up and i had a little bit of a cramp the whole time. I was a little bit immobile in the beginning, but once i got loose it was over for the other team like almost every game i play in. My favorite part was when i went Tracy McGrady on the other team they were down 5-2 i believe, then for about a 15 second stretch i complete took over the game. echo feed it to me in the post, i made a move layup. Then quickly stole the ball right out the ball handlers had, and pulled up for 3 pointer on a fastbreak ( which i do alot), then stole it again for a layup. This all happened in about 15 seconds.

Daboyecho did what he usually does, and hits big 3 pointers for us and he keeps keeping my assists numbers high.

Afterwards qrich and i shot around while the others were having their shootout. I was surprised on how you have a decent shot, a few moves to say the least. The way you talked about yourself i thought you would be barely to be able to catch a ball, i was impressed. Then for myself i just went bockers when i was shooting fts even for my standards. I had a stretch when i went 53/54 on FTs everybody in the gym all saw it.

I was jumping pretty well for considering i had a cramp. It is obvious that I am a lot a lot more athletic then anybody on ISH gives me credit for. Taking one step i hit 11ft marker thats a foot over the rim. Not to mention I almost went Shaq bring the rim down by grabbing to hard, i guess a screw came loose or something.

At the end of the day it was fun, qrich surprised me he is better than i thought.

how many freethrows do you shoot a day.

emsteez forreal
09-04-2009, 06:44 PM
would you guys (echo, qrich, lamar) say that lilojmayo plays like OJ mayo?

dab0yech0
09-04-2009, 07:41 PM

Nope, lilojmayo drives to the basket alot. He rarely takes jumpshots unless he is absolutely wide open. He also blocks a ton of shots.

emsteez forreal
09-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Nope, lilojmayo drives to the basket alot. He rarely takes jumpshots unless he is absolutely wide open. He also blocks a ton of shots.

against sub-6' players? or anyone period?

dab0yech0
09-04-2009, 11:43 PM
against sub-6' players? or anyone period?

everyone, he is adjusting pretty well to playing against athletic black guys that are taller than him. we will be starting our league in 2 weeks and we will record our games so ISH can judge how he plays then since we can post our whole game.

emsteez forreal
09-05-2009, 12:28 AM
hmm.. well in that case, i challenge lilojmayo to a 1 on 1 when i come out to cali! you heard it here first! the biggest thing to happen on ISH since.. well, ever!

lilojmayo
09-05-2009, 06:47 PM
how many freethrows do you shoot a day.

depends. I never have a set amount. I practice them a lot though.

lilojmayo
09-05-2009, 07:04 PM

I don't. I got the liloj nickname because one time during practice at school we were messing around i and was throwing up wild shots, then saying OJ right before they went it. Made several in a row, so our center is like ok lilojmayo. Then it just stuck with me back home.

None of the ISH guys have really seen how I play like because we haven't had any big guys on our team, only perimeter shooters, so I have to do a lot of drive to the basket to try to score or when the defense collaspes kick it out for a shooter. That is not my game, I just have to adjust with personel. At some other open gyms i go to there are a lot of big guys so the way i play there is alot more closer to my actual game. Which is playmaking, one guy said i deferred too much to the big men. That is why i take a lot of pull up midrange shots from 8-15 ft there, since they are so many 6'6+big guys.

On offense my game is more like a cross between Gilbert Arenas/Ricky Rubio.

lilojmayo
09-05-2009, 07:07 PM
hmm.. well in that case, i challenge lilojmayo to a 1 on 1 when i come out to cali! you heard it here first! the biggest thing to happen on ISH since.. well, ever!

E-Challenge. When are you coming out.

Younggrease
09-05-2009, 07:11 PM
I don't. I got the liloj nickname because one time during practice at school we were messing around i and was throwing up wild shots, then saying OJ right before they went it. Made several in a row, so our center is like ok lilojmayo. Then it just stuck with me back home.

None of the ISH guys have really seen how I play like because we haven't had any big guys on our team, only perimeter shooters, so I have to do a lot of drive to the basket to try to score or when the defense collaspes kick it out for a shooter. That is not my game, I just have to adjust with personel. At some other open gyms i go to there are a lot of big guys so the way i play there is alot more closer to my actual game. Which is playmaking, one guy said i deferred too much to the big men. That is why i take a lot of pull up midrange shots from 8-15 ft there, since they are so many 6'6+big guys.

On offense my game is more like a cross between Gilbert Arenas/Ricky Rubio.

I have never seen anyone make up so many excuses about every aspect of their basketball game...

liljohnnywall
09-05-2009, 07:21 PM
I have never seen anyone make up so many excuses about every aspect of their basketball game...

This. He gives too many excuses, he can play from what people have said and what i have seen so he should just give it his all everytime. liloj should realize no athlete at any level is ever 100%.

ukplayer4
09-05-2009, 11:00 PM
yep, every post he makes is laced with excuses for everything. lilojmayo, just be conent with that fact that you are quite physically gifted and have a decent game. you dont need to justify not doing whatever it is people are saying you arnt capable of....
at the same time thoe, you put up your "highlights" on youtube, linked them to this board with a thread titled "so you think you can ball?" as if to say everyone on here is inferiour to your massive level of skill, and just seeing the awesomeness of you making wide open layups is gonna open our eyes so wide that only now bathed in all your brilliant white light that conjurs up ideas that somehow the spirit of wilt chamberlain has been incarnated into the body of the second coming of christ. some of the 12 year old, no life virginal, dick riding latent homosexuals of this board like fixed may be lapping up your garbage as if it were the spunk from your balls but as for the rest of us(who are post puberty/have actually played basketball before and had conversations with girls not on the internet) this **** will not endear us to you. nor will it encourage us to give you the further ego boost you are so painfully seeking from this pathetic thread.
sorry to burst the gigantic bubble but you are not the greatest prospect we have seen since lebron james, lets be honest this is how good you think you are. so in actuality you deserve all the **** you get from everyone on here for being a massive tw@t with over inflated ego due to the fact that you are a decent basketball player that can school people with even less ability than yourself.

no offense.

Lamar Doom
09-05-2009, 11:09 PM

I haven't played with him yet, hopefully this week.

phoenix18
09-05-2009, 11:11 PM
Hope you got skills. Dont embarrass your self. Make sure your game is tight and do not take two weeks off like I did. My whole game is wrecked. I cannot do anything but play defense and rebound now. I swear, this is frustrating.

Maniak
09-05-2009, 11:13 PM
Ukplayer, you sure can talk.

So when is your video coming out for ISH to see?

It seems like LOTS of ISHiots overreact to what liloj is saying for the simple pleasure of overreacting to what liloj says and getting attention.

The facts are the facts. The dude is good, and unlike pretty much any other ISHiot, he actually posts videos to show his skills, instead of hiding behind a computer screen like everyone else :oldlol:

Oh, and if you want anyone to read your post and not make it really annoying, dont clump it up so much. I understand its just the internet and whatever, but someone would rather read something well spaced and put together than a hunk of text like that.

Lamar Doom
09-05-2009, 11:18 PM
yep, every post he makes is laced with excuses for everything. lilojmayo, just be conent with that fact that you are quite physically gifted and have a decent game. you dont need to justify not doing whatever it is people are saying you arnt capable of....
at the same time thoe, you put up your "highlights" on youtube, linked them to this board with a thread titled "so you think you can ball?" as if to say everyone on here is inferiour to your massive level of skill, and just seeing the awesomeness of you making wide open layups is gonna open our eyes so wide that only now bathed in all your brilliant white light that conjurs up ideas that somehow the spirit of wilt chamberlain has been incarnated into the body of the second coming of christ. some of the 12 year old, no life virginal, dick riding latent homosexuals of this board like fixed may be lapping up your garbage as if it were the spunk from your balls but as for the rest of us(who are post puberty/have actually played basketball before and had conversations with girls not on the internet) this **** will not endear us to you. nor will it encourage us to give you the further ego boost you are so painfully seeking from this pathetic thread.
sorry to burst the gigantic bubble but you are not the greatest prospect we have seen since lebron james, lets be honest this is how good you think you are. so in actuality you deserve all the **** you get from everyone on here for being a massive tw@t with over inflated ego due to the fact that you are a decent basketball player that can school people with even less ability than yourself.

no offense.

yikes. I don't think lilojmayo is trying to say he's the sh*t and we all suck. He's obviously a very good athlete/ball player and he's only 18, i haven't read every post in this thread but i think your attack might be off base. I think it's cool he's sharing this stuff with us and at the end of the day he probably is one of the better ball players on the board.

lilOJ, you gonna make the tuesday or thursday run this week? I can go.

ukplayer4
09-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Ukplayer, you sure can talk.

So when is your video coming out for ISH to see?

It seems like LOTS of ISHiots overreact to what liloj is saying for the simple pleasure of overreacting to what liloj says and getting attention.

The facts are the facts. The dude is good, and unlike pretty much any other ISHiot, he actually posts videos to show his skills, instead of hiding behind a computer screen like everyone else :oldlol:

Oh, and if you want anyone to read your post and not make it really annoying, dont clump it up so much. I understand its just the internet and whatever, but someone would rather read something well spaced and put together than a hunk of text like that.

bollocks, its total ****ing self indulgency, he could have just posted the videos in a thread and said- here i am. he should have refrained from portaying himself to be deity of basketball and not raly us to start a religion in his name, give up our lives and travel round the world proclaiming a celestial ball player lives and posts on insidehoops under then name of lilojmayo.

lilojmayo
09-13-2009, 07:20 PM
Had our first game in the silver division We lost by 20. This league is forreal like daboyecho said. They are literally all grown ass men, they all looked about 24 or older. I am the youngest in the league besides marshawn who wasnt there this week, then uclalegend32 might be the second youngest.

We didn't have half our players this week. No marshawn, no darnell, we didnt have tow of our big guys. This was the first time I ever saw daboyecho shot not falling. We had to start off playing 4 vs 5 because a few of our guys were late. A 6'7 black guy was guarding me for several minutes he had to have been 30 years of age in the first half. The game was alot closer than the score showed it was about a 6-8 point game for all the first half and several minutes into the second half, because we were short on players we ran out of gas and they started running on us and we didn't get back on d. That really opened up the lead for them.

The refs were terrible, horrible worst ref job i have ever seen in my life. How on earth did i only get to the line twice is beyond me. I should have been there at least 8 times. I got a guy in the air and did the kobe lean into you throw it up, they almost didnt even call that as a foul i had to say come on ref before he called that a shooting foul.

Also we were playing to passive on defense we tried zone that was terrible idea i take the blame on that. We tried man to man that was terrible also the other team look too much alike. Next week daboyecho said we will be in a 2-2-1 zone press the whole game. We are better than that team though, so we will win next time we play against them we just literally didnt have our players mix with the terrible ref job. At least we know we are better than one team in the league. uclalegend32 lead our team in assist he had a lot of to marcus and me on the perimeter. this was daboyecho's off game i have seen what this guy can do in terms of shooting the basketball he will be ready to put on a 3 point clinic next week.

I know some of you just want to hear my stats but it really isnt all about stats.

lilojmayo's statline: 25 points 8 rebounds 1 assist 1 steal 0 blocks 1 dunk 1/3 3pters

yeah they are pretty empty they look like rudy gay numbers. hopefully when we get all our guys next week they will look like 10 points 11 rebs 7 assists 4 steals 3 blocks like a jason kidd statline.

pst
09-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Where in LA is this yosemite gym and also where are the league games played at?

Might as well add to the videos...here's a quick clip of me from a couple halfcourt games yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fJKS2p7HcM

lilojmayo
09-13-2009, 08:10 PM
Where in LA is this yosemite gym and also where are the league games played at?

Might as well add to the videos...here's a quick clip of me from a couple halfcourt games yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fJKS2p7HcM

nice shooting dude we could use you lol. and ik it might be. The league is played through different gyms in la though just depends where they assign you

lilojmayo
09-13-2009, 08:33 PM
uclalegend32 did lead our team in assist had about 6, but i expect a 3 point show from daboyecho next time though

liljohnnywall
09-13-2009, 08:41 PM
Had our first game in the silver division We lost by 20. This league is forreal like daboyecho said. They are literally all grown ass men, they all looked about 24 or older. I am the youngest in the league besides marshawn who wasnt there this week, then uclalegend32 might be the second youngest.

We didn't have half our players this week. No marshawn, no darnell, we didnt have tow of our big guys. This was the first time I ever saw daboyecho shot not falling. We had to start off playing 4 vs 5 because a few of our guys were late. A 6'7 black guy was guarding me for several minutes he had to have been 30 years of age in the first half. The game was alot closer than the score showed it was about a 6-8 point game for all the first half and several minutes into the second half, because we were short on players we ran out of gas and they started running on us and we didn't get back on d. That really opened up the lead for them.

The refs were terrible, horrible worst ref job i have ever seen in my life. How on earth did i only get to the line twice is beyond me. I should have been there at least 8 times. I got a guy in the air and did the kobe lean into you throw it up, they almost didnt even call that as a foul i had to say come on ref before he called that a shooting foul.

Also we were playing to passive on defense we tried zone that was terrible idea i take the blame on that. We tried man to man that was terrible also the other team look too much alike. Next week daboyecho said we will be in a 2-2-1 zone press the whole game. We are better than that team though, so we will win next time we play against them we just literally didnt have our players mix with the terrible ref job. At least we know we are better than one team in the league. uclalegend32 lead our team in assist he had a lot of to marcus and me on the perimeter. this was daboyecho's off game i have seen what this guy can do in terms of shooting the basketball he will be ready to put on a 3 point clinic next week.

I know some of you just want to hear my stats but it really isnt all about stats.

lilojmayo's statline: 25 points 8 rebounds 1 assist 1 steal 0 blocks 1 dunk 1/3 3pters

yeah they are pretty empty they look like rudy gay numbers. hopefully when we get all our guys next week they will look like 10 points 11 rebs 7 assists 4 steals 3 blocks like a jason kidd statline.

lilojmayo puts up 25 points and 8 rebounds his opening game that would be a career game for 90% of ISH. Yeah you should try to do a little bit of everything, we know you can score. what has been you best statistical game in your career? Did you guys record the game?

DatZNasty
09-13-2009, 08:58 PM
You guys actually play in LA, or is it like Inglewood, COmpton, or somewhere in the general area? I'm about to get a decent raise, and I've already gone all the way out to NYC to hoop twice, if you could assure it'd be a decent amount of people there and we can run like say on a Saturday for 5-6 hrs, I'd come out sometime, especially if you can get a bunch of ISHers

LebrickJames84'
09-13-2009, 10:12 PM
lilojmayo puts up 25 points and 8 rebounds his opening game that would be a career game for 90% of ISH. Yeah you should try to do a little bit of everything, we know you can score. what has been you best statistical game in your career? Did you guys record the game?

i know liloj has had several 35+ point games, a few triple doubles, almost a quadruple double. He is a legit baller. 25 and 8 is not bad way to start but this kid is a lot better i expect a 40+point game or a Jason Kidd triple double

dab0yech0
09-14-2009, 01:58 AM
What sucks today is we lost to the worst team in the league. The bright spot was that Lilojmayo had 25 pts on an off day. Literally I have never seen our team play so bad. I had like 4 pts on 1 of 8 shooting my jumper was just not falling and the refs werent calling when I attacked the basket either, I had a ton of drives that rimmed out. This was literally my worst game I have ever played in league competition my whole life. Our whole team shot 7 FTs, lilojmayo shot 2, I shot 2, and Marcus shot 3, compared to like 20 FTs for the other team that was retarded, refs were just showing no love, me, chris, and liloj would attack the basket and there would be loud ass slaps and the refs would just stand there and shake their heads. Also we played 4 on 5 for the first few minutes because Marcus was late to the game.

We had a 10 man roster and half the guys couldn't make it last minute which sucked. 2 guys had to go to work, 1 was filming a wedding, and 2 were stuck in Compton with no ride.

Today we played at Bernstein HS in Hollywood. Locations vary, sometimes we will play there, then we will play at Yosemite Rec Center in Eagle Rock, Franklin High School, and Santee HS.

We didnt have footage because of miscommunication from liloj and uclalegend. They each thought the other person was bringing the camera lol. We will get some video for next weeks game.

rosonviyavong
09-14-2009, 02:06 AM
i WANNA see some vids up

dab0yech0
09-14-2009, 02:07 AM
You guys actually play in LA, or is it like Inglewood, COmpton, or somewhere in the general area? I'm about to get a decent raise, and I've already gone all the way out to NYC to hoop twice, if you could assure it'd be a decent amount of people there and we can run like say on a Saturday for 5-6 hrs, I'd come out sometime, especially if you can get a bunch of ISHers

I hoop more so in the LA area. Marshawn, Dre, and Lamar play more in Compton. Once in awhile we go to each others gyms. But for the most part I usually bring liloj to gyms around LA since he stays at USC.

dab0yech0
09-14-2009, 02:14 AM
Hey liloj u gotta edit the original post our roster is more like this now:

C David Day 6'9
PF Elbert 6'6
PF Sherman
PF Marcus 6'6
SF Ryne 6'5
SF Daniel/lilojmayo 6'3
SG Chris 6'0
SG David/dab0yech0 5'11
PG Marshawn 6'2
PG Darrnell 5'10
PG Kirbe/UCLAlegend32 5'9"

David Day is week to week meaning he will play maybe 3 or 4 games max because of his work schedule, same for Elbert. Elbert is a producer/director, he makes highlight reels for basketball players, you can check him on youtube his name is hotfirejuice. This season we are gonna be undersized because these 2 guys who were key to our team last season cant play on a regular basis this season.

As you can see, we were severely undersized today because Marcus played Center, lilojmayo played PF, Chris played SF.

nbastatus
09-14-2009, 02:15 AM

C David Day 6'9
PF Elbert 6'6
PF Sherman
PF Marcus 6'6
SF Ryne 6'5
SF Daniel/lilojmayo 6'3
SG Chris 6'0
SG David/dab0yech0 5'11
PG Marshawn 6'2
PG Darrnell 5'10

David Day is week to week meaning he will play maybe 3 or 4 games max because of his work schedule, same for Elbert. Elbert is a producer/director, he makes highlight reels for basketball players, you can check him on youtube his name is hotfirejuice. This season we are gonna be undersized because these 2 guys who were key to our team last season cant play on a regular basis this season.

As you can see, we were severely undersized today because Marcus played Center, lilojmayo played PF, Chris played SF.
Where do you guys live, can I join?

lilojmayo
09-14-2009, 02:35 AM

C David Day 6'9
PF Elbert 6'6
PF Sherman
PF Marcus 6'6
SF Ryne 6'5
SF Daniel/lilojmayo 6'3
SG Chris 6'0
SG David/dab0yech0 5'11
PG Marshawn 6'2
PG Darrnell 5'10

If we can get all those guys all here in a certain week we will be a freakshow

lilojmayo
09-14-2009, 02:38 AM
Where do you guys live, can I join?

i think the league payments her already do, but if you want to ball, PM dayboecho. He goes to alot of open gyms and pickup games. Now if we want to play or guard lilojmayo that will be harder to do because i don't go to a lot of open gyms i do my own workouts most of the time which isn't usually playing in pick games.

lilojmayo
09-14-2009, 02:39 AM
i WANNA see some vids up

next week ucla is bringing his camera and we ill tape and yeah hopefully we have our team because if we do we will be pretty d*mn good. If not we will be seeing a lot of games like this week

lilojmayo
09-14-2009, 04:55 AM
yeah but daboyecho we need you to show up. i have seen what you do at open gyms going 7 for 8 on 3s and stuff during the game. Also at full strength we would be scary good. Like honestly at full strength we could probably be my HS varsity team by 25-30 points even with mark and they are state bound this year

i know liloj has had several 35+ point games, a few triple doubles, almost a quadruple double. He is a legit baller. 25 and 8 is not bad way to start but this kid is a lot better i expect a 40+point game or a Jason Kidd triple double

to lebrick yeah i want my numbers to look like jkidd that means everybody is getting involved. i dont even want to score over 20 again. i just want 10 12 5 numbrers the rest of the way.

to liljohnnywall. um my career high since i started playing in leagues was 38 points. I have had so many many 20-35 point game it is not even funny though. the first time i went over 20 points in a game i was just 9 years old. My last 3 league games starting from earlier this year i have posted 30 points 37 points and 25 points ( this game). i want to start going for the 10 10 5 that is my goal.
I know my friend Mark has the record for this youth league everybody plays in growing up he dropped 45 one game when eh was like 10 or so. My other friend that lives in new york had 51 points in his AAU game.

IDK if it was my best game, but my 2 favorite games was one when i was 14 years old playing for my school team we were in the semi finals at the bob huggins UC summer league team camp. We were going back and forth the game until i hit back to back to back 3s from the same spot it opened the game up and we won.

Another was when i was 11. my friend marks and my team ( my 6'8 friend from the legacy video was on this team) were undefeated going into the championship game. Of course we were talking shyt. I told mark that we would win so badly that i would start c walking when i brought the ball up.

It was a great great game back and forth the whole time i made a lot of incredible shots. I had 22 points that game. It was like 10 seconds left we were down by 1 point i drove on mark stopped and hit like a fadeaway 12 footer. They called Timeout and Mark inbounded did a crossover and pulled up baseline 15 ft at the buzzer in my eye ( he has a picture of this exact moment props to marks mom) swoosh nothing but net game winner for the championship. I just fell down and cried the first and last time i cried because of a basketball game in my life

dab0yech0
09-14-2009, 05:03 AM
yeah but daboyecho we need you to show up. i have seen what you do at open gyms going 7 for 8 on 3s and stuff during the game. Also at full strength we would be scary good. Like honestly at full strength we could probably be my HS varsity team by 25-30 points even with mark and they are state bound this year

I played so bad today that I will use today as motivation this whole week in the gym. Im gonna put up some Eric Gordon like numbers the rest of the season.

Lamar Doom
09-14-2009, 05:46 AM
think it was in the water, i had a tough game tonight too. looking forward to video, next time you guys are at bernstein i'll come check you out (if it's not too early).

let's get some pickup in this week, i can't tuesday but i'll try to go thursday, you think you can make it liloj? can i call you oj when we play? echo has my details if you guys have an impromptu rendevous.

p.s.- a modest 25? haha. if i scored 25 i'd be high on reliving it in my head for a week.

Chuck Thou NBA
09-14-2009, 09:21 AM
lilojmayo do you always just play against white guys?

Se
09-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Nice shot, but you're going to have to fix your mechanics and release at some stage. You need to release it higher, but you get it off quickly.

You really need to work on your legs, you don't look very strong there.

Your handles are very good though. And you have very nice footwork.

lilojmayo
09-15-2009, 02:59 AM
think it was in the water, i had a tough game tonight too. looking forward to video, next time you guys are at bernstein i'll come check you out (if it's not too early).

let's get some pickup in this week, i can't tuesday but i'll try to go thursday, you think you can make it liloj? can i call you oj when we play? echo has my details if you guys have an impromptu rendevous.

p.s.- a modest 25? haha. if i scored 25 i'd be high on reliving it in my head for a week.

you can call me whatever you want check your pm echo said he accidentally erased your number. As much as I like to play with you and the rest of the ish guys I can't because I have class when you guys play in the afternoon. We will get a chance to ball one of these days together on the same team i'll try to set you up for you to shoot your jumpers you like to shoot. :pimp:

I hope to get to the 6-8 points 12rebs 5+ assits marker next game that really is my goal to average because if daboyecho and the rest of the team gets their shot going from the outside it will make the league fun, just like our open gyms especially when echo gets hot. I don't want it to be a watch me score points, I know i can score a lot of points i have been doing it my whole life in games since i was 5 years old i rather sacrifice my scoring to balance out my game and getting everybody involved because scoring means nothing to me and it will make the league a lot more fun even if we don't win games. I rather score 4 points and everybody on the team score and we loose than score 30 points and loose. I am team player truely am even though I sometimes come out as c0cky or arrogant on ISH, sometimes echo has said i am too passive. I just rather get everybody involved because i know i can score in bunches.

lol would you really been reliving a 25 pt 8 reb game, to me it just another day on the court lamar doom you must understand, The only difference is i putting up those numbers against guys who are 10 years older than me now. Here is why i've always been a numbers guy check this out lamar doom

My last 3 league games I've played in I have scored 30 37 25 points i am averaging 30.66 PPG

My last 3 league season openers I haved scored 38 points 22 points 25 points averaging 28.33 PPG in season openers

Had a stretch last season where i scored 17 points in 3 minutes

Lead my team in scoring in my last 10 league games I have played in and counting (hopefully i end that streak on saturday)

so as you can see scoring in meaningless to me and i guarentee i won't score more than 10 points the rest of the season mark it down because daboyecho and the rest of the team will be doing all the scoring, i'll be just trying to find him looks.

lilojmayo
09-15-2009, 03:19 AM
[QUOTE=Se

lilojmayo
09-15-2009, 03:39 AM

No I honestly just play with whoever wants to play. In my town it is suburb their arent a lot of black people it is about 95% white. I ball with whoever though I don't go down to the inner city to play because I had access to my HS gym whenever i wanted to go there to play. My workout video was rushed i got my camera back the day before i shot it, and i was leaving for LA the day after i shot it. That's why i couldn't call all my baller friends. I planned to do it with Kendra she is this hot baller chick I'm super cool with, but she was busy that day. But during breaking me and her will be taping the legacy part II.

My friend Derrick he is mixed, but he was there with me alot during the summer working out at our HS same with mark.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/photos-video/videos/?bcpid=8883557001&bclid=1486914911&bctid=26280891001
derrick at 59 sec-1:19 min and 2:20-2:23 min

dab0yech0
09-15-2009, 04:27 AM

Now that hes in LA we play against a mixed group of people. In our league games, we are in the highest division and are playing mostly black guys. Theres like 1 all asian team, 1 hispanic team, 1 white team, and the rest are black.

LebrickJames84'
09-15-2009, 12:46 PM
where the game clips?

dab0yech0
09-15-2009, 01:26 PM
where the game clips?

There was miscommunication between lilojmayo and uclalegend32 each person thought the other was bringing a camera and none of em brought one. Uclalegend32 is bringing his for sure this sunday though