PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Waive Mark Madsen

iDunk
08-21-2009, 08:03 PM
http://www.clipsnation.com/2009/8/21/998021/clippers-waive-mark-madsen

No way he finds a job.

ihatetimthomas
08-21-2009, 08:06 PM
as sad as it is, its a relief to see something as minor as this on the front page of the board

Albert Einstein
08-21-2009, 08:08 PM
True or False: If lebron James was a Mark Madsen, would he be waived?

I can't stop myself........

Al Thornton
08-21-2009, 08:20 PM
Too bad, Lakers should pick him up. :lol

iDunk
08-21-2009, 08:25 PM
Too bad, Lakers should pick him up. :lol
No, Laker fans are delusional and think that their roster is perfect already and is going to win it all this year as well. :lol

Lebron23
08-21-2009, 08:27 PM
He's a good dancer.

A Good Comedian.

He's the next Jim Carrey.

iDunk
08-21-2009, 08:37 PM
I just read on a site that the Knicks are planning on working him out. I'm gonna stop being a fan if this happens. No link, yet. Hopefully the poster of that article is lying.

Mgamer20o0
08-21-2009, 08:39 PM
hope he finds a new place to go to. worth it just to watch him on the bench.

bagelred
08-21-2009, 08:45 PM
Dunleavy "Sorry Mark, we need to waive you.

MM "I can't believe this is happening. I am so angry right now!!!"

Dun "Don't be mad, son"

MM "What? Well who else should I be? Are you saying I'm not good enough?"

Dun "No, I'm just saying don't be mad, son"

MM "F you!!!! I'm proud of being a Madsen."

Dun "Why you so mad, son".

MM "That's it!!!! This Madsen's had it!!!!".....punches Dunleavy.......

Dun "......communication......breakdown.....ooooowwwwww w"

ihatetimthomas
08-21-2009, 09:24 PM
No, Laker fans are delusional and think that their roster is perfect already and is going to win it all this year as well. :lol

The roster is as good as its going to be this season. And its a damn solid team. How is that being delusional?

iDunk
08-21-2009, 10:53 PM
The roster is as good as its going to be this season. And its a damn solid team. How is that being delusional?
Delusional because every other Top 5 team in the NBA improved but the Lakers, they just got Ron Artest instead of Ariza. Artest is a headcase and will cost the Lakers plenty. The Lakers haven't gotten any role players at all.

Se
08-21-2009, 11:38 PM

Dun "Don't be mad, son"

Oh My God. Funniest Post Ever.

bagelred
08-21-2009, 11:42 PM
[QUOTE=Se

OneMoreSucka
08-21-2009, 11:45 PM

Dun "Don't be mad, son"

A poor, poor play on "Who's on first?"

For shame...for shame...

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
08-21-2009, 11:52 PM

WRONG, it's be people below your 2nd post. Every new player that the Cavs sign they KNOW it's a positive which in turn will guarantee a ring this year:oldlol:

D-Rose
08-22-2009, 12:06 AM
Delusional because every other Top 5 team in the NBA improved but the Lakers, they just got Ron Artest instead of Ariza. Artest is a headcase and will cost the Lakers plenty. The Lakers haven't gotten any role players at all.
Costing the Lakers is only speculation. Artest is a major talent upgrade on Ariza and that's all that matters.

Shaq has been a team chemistry killer, Sheed isn't exactly a positive guy. Teams take risks based on talent.

Artest like worships Kobe and is buddies with Odom, he knows he sacrificed a lot to be on the team. He's been waiting a long time for an oppurtunity like this and to play for LA.

The other teams may have improved but LA still has arguably the most talented team.

The bench is more than fine. Sasha, Farmar, Brown, Odom, Walton, etc is a good cast. LA can put Artest with the bench to keep the offense up when Kobe/Gasol can rest. Another thing is we have Morrison's 6 mill expirer, can be valuable this season if we see a hole to fill.

Not saying LA is the best team on paper or the other teams didn't improve, but I feel LA improved a lot on paper.

and yes, get Madsen back! :lol

bagelred
08-22-2009, 12:13 AM
A poor, poor play on "Who's on first?"

For shame...for shame...

You didn't think of it. I always laugh when someone makes a pun and everyone groans. "Hey, you didn't think of it, M-therf-cker....."

SoCalMike
08-22-2009, 12:13 AM

This is really your analysis of league strength going into next season? Nice job... lol :oldlol:

:pimp:

iDunk
08-22-2009, 12:21 AM
This is really your analysis of league strength going into next season? Nice job... lol :oldlol:

:pimp:
Thanks.

04mzwach
08-22-2009, 12:40 AM
Mark Madsen made a lot of money for the level of skill he had. He's a lucky man.

hawkfan
08-22-2009, 12:48 AM
Madsen can come to the Hawks. We need another big to bolster the bench. He's a good passer and he's smart, so that would help out the reserve unit a lot.

Torious
08-22-2009, 01:35 AM

No, we absolutely need Mark Madsen, if only for the championship parade. :pimp:

Lebron23
08-22-2009, 01:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ciMXvSE8U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTRuCPddhbU

:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

Interminator
08-22-2009, 01:55 AM
Mark Madsen made a lot of money for the level of skill he had. He's a lucky man.
I agree. Its still somewhat amazing we're still talking about this guy in 2009. Thats real hard work, dedication, and luck to have lasted so long and won 3 NBA Championships in the process.

He was never a good NBA player, nor a good role player, he was a big uncoordianated white guy to bring off the bench because although he wasnt good on either end of the court he never gave up on his objective.

I wouldnt be surprised to see him eventually become a politician, or political analyst. Hes very outspoken politically.

Biddy77
08-22-2009, 02:16 AM
I agree. Its still somewhat amazing we're still talking about this guy in 2009. Thats real hard work, dedication, and luck to have lasted so long and won 3 NBA Championships in the process.

He was never a good NBA player, nor a good role player, he was a big uncoordianated white guy to bring off the bench because although he wasnt good on either end of the court he never gave up on his objective.

I wouldnt be surprised to see him eventually become a politician, or political analyst. Hes very outspoken politically.

You're on fire right now. This is the 2nd post of yours I've seen and strongly agreed with in the past 10 minutes.

Seeing Madsen at Stanford was painful. I remember an NCAA tournament game against URI where I was just shaking my head the entire time trying to figure out how the hell this guy was getting any NBA chatter. At the end of the game, there it was... 14 and 10, though it was some of the most painful to watch production I've seen. 100% motor and determination. 0% talent.

He's right up there with Chris Dudley.

oh the horror
08-22-2009, 03:24 AM
Delusional because every other Top 5 team in the NBA improved but the Lakers, they just got Ron Artest instead of Ariza. Artest is a headcase and will cost the Lakers plenty.

Keep crossing your wittle fingers for that dream, and maybe a fairy will make it come true for you.

franchise#3
08-22-2009, 06:14 AM
Clippers are retarded for doing this :banghead: Madsen is a true locker room guy and the Clips desperately needed someone like that.

momo
08-22-2009, 06:21 AM
Bucking Fitches! You cant waive the mad dog! I will say this. If he will play cheep, he will land a gig with a team that has a solid starting frontcourt.

twolvesfan
08-22-2009, 09:37 AM
hope he becomes a part of the wolves FO in some way, kinda like hoiberg. One of the classiest guys in the nba:bowdown:

TheMarkMadsen
05-15-2013, 04:45 PM

:cheers: