PDA

View Full Version : Bill Simmons: "If LeBron wants to win rings, he'll go to Oklahoma City Thunder"

PleezeBelieve
09-09-2009, 02:56 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

baller42590
09-09-2009, 03:00 PM
wow serious!!!!!!:roll: :roll:

dude he needs to go to chicago then he will really win a ring with rose!:cheers:

bagelred
09-09-2009, 03:01 PM
He said he should go to Thunder, then he said he should go to Clippers.

Of course, the obvious is that neither team will have cap space to give Lebron max money, so why does BS even say those ridiculous things.

JtotheIzzo
09-09-2009, 03:02 PM
how many times are you going to misrepresent yesterday's podcast?

you are such a tool.

kentatm
09-09-2009, 03:08 PM
this is pathetic

you are completely taking what he said out of context

just go back to beating off over Ohio teams that will always make you look like a moron for predicting them to win it all.

darabzarrabi
09-09-2009, 03:10 PM
He said he should go to Thunder, then he said he should go to Clippers.

Of course, the obvious is that neither team will have cap space to give Lebron max money, so why does BS even say those ridiculous things.

Actually the Clippers will have more than enough to offer max next offseason

PleezeBelieve
09-09-2009, 03:16 PM
this is pathetic

you are completely taking what he said out of context

just go back to beating off over Ohio teams that will always make you look like a moron for predicting them to win it all.
What did he say, clown???

Word him word for word....

bagelred
09-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Actually the Clippers will have more than enough to offer max next offseason

No they won't. Let's do the math, shall we?

Baron Davis $13 million
Chris Kaman $11.3 million
Blake Griffin $5.4 million
Eric Gordon $3.0 miillion
Al Thornton $2.8 million

That totals $35.5 million, for 5 salaries. Sebastian Telfair has an option of $2.7 million. I say he takes it, don't you?

Sebastian Telfair $2.7 million

That totals $38.2 million. DeAndre Jordan makes $.9 million. Option of Clippers, which they will probably pick up.

DeAndre Jordan $.9 million

That totals $39.1 million for 7 players. Let's assume Clippers don't offer Collins the QO and decide to release all their other players. OK?

So now we are at $39.1 million. What's the salary cap going to be? Estimates were $50.4 million to $53.6 million. Uh oh.....Let's be optimistic. Let's say salary cap will be $53.6 million, ok? I'm in optimistic mood.

That's leaves $14.5 million of cap space for Clippers, best case scenario. Uh oh.....that's just short of a max contract.....

AND, we are forgetting cap holds....even if they could sign Lebron that's only 8 players.....uh oh........uh oh.......uh oh.......

So even best case scenario, Clippers fall short......uh oh........looks like they'll have to move Davis or Kaman to make it happen. Good luck with that.

A Roc 23
09-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Russel / Livingston
Durant / Harden
Lebron / Sefolosha
Green / Ibaka / DJ White
Krstic / Collison / BJ Mullens

Wow that team is stacked in young talent. Problem is that you'd be starting 3 small forwards.

If they could package Green and Collison for a guy like Chris Kaman they could be sick.

Westbrook / Livingston
Harden / Sefolosha
Lebron
Durant / Ibaka / DJ White
Kaman / Krstic / BJ Mullens

That team is a couple bench shooters away from being a dynasty that wins every title for the next decade. Harden and Durant are amazing shooters, Lebron is decent. Westbrook is a future star. Kaman (or whoever they got at centre) would just focus on rebounding. Lebron and Durant would be the best wing duo of all time most likely.

Bigsmoke
09-09-2009, 03:26 PM
what about the Lakers

Darius
09-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Clips could get it done. Bagelred seeing his life flash before his eyes ("breaking news!!")

LBJ wants to run with:

Baron/Telfair
Gordon/Butler
Thorton/Novak
Griffin/Craig Smith
Kaman/Camby

or.......

Duhon/Robinson
????/????
Chandler/Gallinari
Lee/Harrington/Hill
????/????

Difficult decision ;)

bagelred
09-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Clips could get it done. Bagelred seeing his life flash before his eyes ("breaking news!!")

See post above.

A Roc 23
09-09-2009, 03:35 PM

LBJ wants to run with:

Baron/Telfair
Gordon/Butler
Thorton/Novak
Griffin/Craig Smith
Kaman/Camby

or.......

Duhon/Robinson
????/????
Chandler/Gallinari
Lee/Harrington/Hill
????/????

Difficult decision ;)

The Clippers would be a great team for Lebron too. Eric Gordon is a sharp shooter who is going to be great. Perfect 2nd option next to Lebron. Griffin is one of the up coming power forward stars. Kaman is the rough big guy who can still run with Lebron. Novak and Butler are 2 shooters that would work with Lebron. Camby could be a pace changer along with Smith. Thornton and Telfair could be packaged for more shooting.

The only thing I'm not sure about is Baron and Lebron. I'm not sure their games go together at this point.

Baron
Gordon
Lebron
Griffin
Kaman

is sick. The bench looks good too.

Darius
09-09-2009, 03:38 PM
See post above.

Kaman could definitely be moved for at least expirers if it comes down to it.

Also, isn't Thorton's 4th year a team option? According to ********* it is... that could save them $2.8m. It'd be a shame to lose him for nothing but for Lebron...

Realistically, I wouldn't expect Lebron to go to the Clippers because of their stigma but, all things considered, it is the best option for him.

Best team, one of the best markets, best weather, best women, hollywood...

bagelred
09-09-2009, 03:41 PM

Also, isn't Thorton's 4th year a team option?

Realistically, I wouldn't expect Lebron to go to the Clippers because of their stigma but, all things considered, it is the best option for him.

Kaman MIGHT be able to be moved for expirers, but then all of a sudden the team is missing a quality center.

Thornton is an option. you are right. You don't think they would pick that up? You think they'll just let him and his cheap contract go?

Also, the Clippers are one of the worst organizations in professional sports ever. You think Lebron's legacy is to be a Clipper? Wow....and play in the shadow of the Lakers? C'mon....I seriously doubt it.

But the question is moot, because right now, Clips won't have cap space.

Darius
09-09-2009, 03:47 PM
Kaman MIGHT be able to be moved for expirers, but then all of a sudden the team is missing a quality center.

Thornton is an option. you are right. You don't think they would pick that up? You think they'll just let him and his cheap contract go?

Also, the Clippers are one of the worst organizations in professional sports ever. You think Lebron's legacy is to be a Clipper? Wow....and play in the shadow of the Lakers? C'mon....I seriously doubt it.

Baron: $13m
Griffin: $5.4m
Gordon:$3m
Kaman:$11.3m
Telfair:$2.7m
Jordan:$0.9m

Total: $36.3m

What's the projected cap? $53m?

That would but them $16.7m under - which is in Max Contract range.

Thorton would have to be let go... but who wouldn't trade Thorton for LBJ? They play the same position, anyhow.

I'm saying, it's possible - if Lebron is truly serious about winning championships.

G.O.A.T
09-09-2009, 03:49 PM
what about the Lakers

Money.

He suggested Portland, but Chad Ford shot that down becauyse of the money issue.

Also Ford said Chicago would need to let Ty Thomas go to have a shot.

It's funny to think about, but if he is going to go where he has the best chance to win the most titles, the Thunder and the Clippers are his best options.

This is why i think he'll stay in Cleveland.

lilgodfather1
09-09-2009, 03:52 PM
The Clippers would be a great team for Lebron too. Eric Gordon is a sharp shooter who is going to be great. Perfect 2nd option next to Lebron. Griffin is one of the up coming power forward stars. Kaman is the rough big guy who can still run with Lebron. Novak and Butler are 2 shooters that would work with Lebron. Camby could be a pace changer along with Smith. Thornton and Telfair could be packaged for more shooting.

The only thing I'm not sure about is Baron and Lebron. I'm not sure their games go together at this point.

Baron
Gordon
Lebron
Griffin
Kaman

is sick. The bench looks good too.
Griffen is worthless until proven otherwise.

G.O.A.T
09-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Griffen is worthless until proven otherwise.

And you can't spell. Neither my post nor yours adds anything to the conversation, but at least mine is a fact and not a baseless opinion.

lilgodfather1
09-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Money.

He suggested Portland, but Chad Ford shot that down becauyse of the money issue.

Also Ford said Chicago would need to let Ty Thomas go to have a shot.

It's funny to think about, but if he is going to go where he has the best chance to win the most titles, the Thunder and the Clippers are his best options.

This is why i think he'll stay in Cleveland.
You are forgetting that he could go to NJN. I like to look at all the options, and that option is a great one actually IMO the greatest one. Even over Cleveland. Nets have Lopez (top 10 C), Harris (top 5 PG), Lee and the cap capabilities to sign TWO superstars next offseason. As in LeBron and Bosh and that would make their team look like this

Harris
Lee
Bron
Bosh
Lopez

that team right there is so young and oozing with potential that it is sickening.

lilgodfather1
09-09-2009, 03:59 PM
And you can't spell. Neither my post nor yours adds anything to the conversation, but at least mine is a fact and not a baseless opinion.
I think that Griffen will be good, but you can't say that he is an up and coming star at the PF spot when he has not touched a ball in the NBA yet. That is like saying that Rubio will be the GOAT.

G.O.A.T
09-09-2009, 04:00 PM
You are forgetting that he could go to NJN. I like to look at all the options, and that option is a great one actually IMO the greatest one. Even over Cleveland. Nets have Lopez (top 10 C), Harris (top 5 PG), Lee and the cap capabilities to sign TWO superstars next offseason. As in LeBron and Bosh and that would make their team look like this

Harris
Lee
Bron
Bosh
Lopez

that team right there is so young and oozing with potential that it is sickening.

If all that happens then yes, that's a very good team,. but Lebron won't sign unless all that does.

Harris has a ways to go to be a top 5 PG

and Same for Lopez as a top 10 center and though I really like both players, they alone are not enough to lure Lebron over combos like Harden, Durant, Green and Westbrook and Griffin, Gordon and Davis.

Thanks for adding them as a contender, Simmons and Ford did not bring them upo and they'd slipped my mind too.

Does Jay-Z still have something to do with them?

OneMoreSucka
09-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Knowing how to spell and knowing someone's name are two completely different things.

lilgodfather1
09-09-2009, 04:13 PM
If all that happens then yes, that's a very good team,. but Lebron won't sign unless all that does.

Harris has a ways to go to be a top 5 PG

and Same for Lopez as a top 10 center and though I really like both players, they alone are not enough to lure Lebron over combos like Harden, Durant, Green and Westbrook and Griffin, Gordon and Davis.

Thanks for adding them as a contender, Simmons and Ford did not bring them upo and they'd slipped my mind too.

Does Jay-Z still have something to do with them?
They are my biggest worry because IMO Lopez is a top 10 C (Yao, Dwight, Shaq, Nene, Jefferson, are the only ones I see no argument for him being better than) this season, or at least will be in 2010 with a little more experience. I also believe Harris is a top 5 PG but of course that is all just my opinion. And yes Jay Z does have something to do with the team still.

Rekindled
09-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Bill Simmons obviously stole the idea from me since i posted that on ISH long time ago.

OKC will have enough cap space to sign lebron and some more.

Durant+Lebron = 10 championships at least.

G.O.A.T
09-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Bill Simmons obviously stole the idea from me since i posted that on ISH long time ago.

OKC will have enough cap space to sign lebron and some more.

Durant+Lebron = 10 championships at least.

Get rid of the 0 after the 1 and I agree.

They could win a bunch though for sure.

I love the idea.

The Supersonics are my favorite team in the West anyway.

bagelred
09-09-2009, 04:19 PM
That would but them $16.7m under - which is in Max Contract range.

Well you've given up Thornton which immediately makes teh Clippers less desirable. That won't happen anyway. Why are Clippers renouncing one of their best young players?

Even it does, NBA has rules that have "cap holds" for a minimum amount of players. Not exactly sure how it works, but I think there is a cap hold for 12 players at least. So in other words, Clippers would have six "cap holds" for unsigned players for at least NBA minimum. They need at least 12 players right? So there realistically isn't the cap space you think there is.

If under the cap, there is no MLE exception. So you need to max cap space for Lebron AND cap space to fill out rest of roster. It ain't happening unless Davis or Kaman go.

Darius
09-09-2009, 04:29 PM
I think that Griffen will be good, but you can't say that he is an up and coming star at the PF spot when he has not touched a ball in the NBA yet. That is like saying that Rubio will be the GOAT.

Except one averaged 23/14 60%fg as the star of his D1 program and the other is unknown in the US.

lilgodfather1
09-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Except one averaged 23/14 60%fg as the star of his D1 program and the other is unknown in the US.
Same rules to me. I haven't seen either play an NBA game so they are of equal status to players such as Pavlovic, wait that's insulting to Pavs how about equal status to Kinsey.

qrich
09-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Well you've given up Thornton which immediately makes teh Clippers less desirable. That won't happen anyway. Why are Clippers renouncing one of their best young players?

Wow, Thornton is damn overrated.

goldenryan
09-09-2009, 04:57 PM

agreed lebron ain't going to the clippers. anybody know what the pacers cap space will look like in 2010.

bagelred
09-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Wow, Thornton is damn overrated.

He's not overrated. Just dirt cheap. Why are they giving away a young, productive Thornton that makes less than $3 million? :confusedshrug:

Lebron23
09-09-2009, 05:02 PM
Is Bill Simmons an idiot?

If LeBron wants to win multiple wings he should sign with the Clippers, Nets or Knicks, but He probably stay with the Cavaliers now that the Cleveland Browns are out of town.

OKC Thunder probably win less than 30 games next year.

niko
09-09-2009, 06:06 PM

Also, isn't Thorton's 4th year a team option? According to ********* it is... that could save them $2.8m. It'd be a shame to lose him for nothing but for Lebron...

its a second class citizen team in the same building and same city as his biggest rival kobe. do you really think there is even a .0000001% chance this is what lebron is looking for?

G.O.A.T
09-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Is Bill Simmons an idiot?

If LeBron wants to win multiple wings he should sign with the Clippers, Nets or Knicks, but He probably stay with the Cavaliers now that the Cleveland Browns are out of town.

OKC Thunder probably win less than 30 games next year.

I won't call you an idiot but I'd listen to Simmons over you in a heartbeat.

If you don't think the Sonics have a better core then anyone else be it Cleveland, NJ, NY or the Clips you're either stupid or a liar. They are so talented and so young.

AlThornton
09-09-2009, 06:17 PM
LeBron in Oklahoma City

PG: Russell Westbrook/Shaun Livingston
SG: James Harden/Thabo Sefolosha
SF: Kevin Durant/LeBron James/Jeff Green
PF: LeBron James/Jeff Green/Nick Collison
C: Nenad Krstic/Nick Collison

D-League:
Byron Mullens
Serge Ibaka
DJ White

Need another shooter, easy to find
Need a low post rebounder, and solid defender who can get 10-12 boards a game.

Tell me that team wont scare the **** out of you for the next 10 years?

PleezeBelieve
09-09-2009, 06:28 PM
LeBron in Oklahoma City

PG: Russell Westbrook/Shaun Livingston
SG: James Harden/Thabo Sefolosha
SF: Kevin Durant/LeBron James/Jeff Green
PF: LeBron James/Jeff Green/Nick Collison
C: Nenad Krstic/Nick Collison

D-League:
Byron Mullens
Serge Ibaka
DJ White

Need another shooter, easy to find
Need a low post rebounder, and solid defender who can get 10-12 boards a game.

Tell me that team wont scare the **** out of you for the next 10 years?
Bill, that you????
:violin:

niko
09-09-2009, 06:32 PM

If you don't think the Sonics have a better core then anyone else be it Cleveland, NJ, NY or the Clips you're either stupid or a liar. They are so talented and so young.

you call him an idiot but clearly the topic is too difficult for you. EVERYONE knows there is a better younger core there. Buts its OKC. If he leaves Cleveland, its because he decided Cleveland is too small a market for him. SO he'd go to OKC? It's ridiculous.

gts
09-09-2009, 06:42 PM
you call him an idiot but clearly the topic is too difficult for you. EVERYONE knows there is a better younger core there. Buts its OKC. If he leaves Cleveland, its because he decided Cleveland is too small a market for him. SO he'd go to OKC? It's ridiculous.you're assuming he would leave solely based on market size? maybe he want's a better team around him, coach, or management... market size should be the last thing that would determine where he wants to play. winning titles anywhere is better for a players career than playing in a big market and getting booted out of the playoffs year after year.
if lebron is serious he'll make his move or stay put based on what gives him the best chance at long term success, be it new york, oralando, okc or cleveland

Lebron23
09-09-2009, 06:42 PM
you call him an idiot but clearly the topic is too difficult for you. EVERYONE knows there is a better younger core there. Buts its OKC. If he leaves Cleveland, its because he decided Cleveland is too small a market for him. SO he'd go to OKC? It's ridiculous.

LeBron with the New York Knicks.

How many wins?

C- Jordan Hill
F- Danilo Gallinari
F- LeBron James
G- Wilson Chandler
G- Nate Robinson

They still need to sign another dominant PF/C cause I am not sure if Gallinari is going to be a decent starting PF in the NBA.

lilgodfather1
09-09-2009, 07:47 PM

You are completely correct in your assemsment of the talent and core of each team. OKC does have the best core in the game, but the thing that NJN offers to LeBron is the ability to sign another bonafide superstar player in Bosh as well. I just use Bosh as an example, but Wade, etc could be plugged in as well. You can't convince me (Unless Durant gets to his full potential, something I have my doubts on) that a Durant/Bron combo would be better than a Bosh/Bron combo would be, and the supporting players would be much better IMO. Harris, Lopez, their pick this year looks to be quite good to, they will also have a lottery pick next year, and Lee coming off the bench. They will be an amazing team and the best part is that because of Lopez and their lotto picks they will still be dominant once LeBron and Bosh begin to decline because Lopez, etc will be entering their primes and ready to dominate. I would be excited to watch that team over any other.

lilgodfather1
09-09-2009, 07:47 PM

How many wins?

C- Jordan Hill
F- Danilo Gallinari
F- LeBron James
G- Wilson Chandler
G- Nate Robinson

They still need to sign another dominant PF/C cause I am not sure if Gallinari is going to be a decent starting PF in the NBA.
No such thing as defense.

twolvesfan
09-09-2009, 08:20 PM

How many wins?

C- Jordan Hill
F- Danilo Gallinari
F- LeBron James
G- Wilson Chandler
G- Nate Robinson

i dont like that line up at all. If we just go by current rosters id say clippers would be best fit (outside of cleveland)

kentatm
09-09-2009, 09:27 PM
PB you can kiss ass man. You damn well know you are misrepresenting what he said. You did it at least twice today in threads about him.

You are the one starting the threads and you should be able to provide the word for word text. Not people who also listened and know you are full of it.

The whole context of what he was talking about was LeBron needs a legit allstar player to grow old with instead of a team being forced to juggle around him every year with vets like the Cavs are doing.

Then for some of you to act like he would be going to basketball hell is flat out stupid. You pair LeBron with Durant and the young players OKC has and yes, you probably will win titles.

Rekindled
09-09-2009, 09:31 PM
westbrook(future all star)
Harden(future all star)
Durant(allstar next year, future mvp)
Lebron(all star,mvp)

2 first rounder next year

ihatetimthomas
09-09-2009, 09:32 PM

He is not one of their bext young players. He is a very athletic swingman, but thats it. He had the opportunity the past 2 seasons to showcase himself as the incumbent starting small forward. All he showed me was that he is inconsistent. He makes dumb plays and makes dumb decisions. He will be going full speed out of control to the hole and fling it up. He loves the fadeaway but he is terrible at it. Not good range either. Clipps wouldnt have a problem renouncing his rights if it were to bring in a decent player.

illastrate
09-10-2009, 03:58 AM

All it takes is one superstar to change a franchise. But it shouldn't matter what the Clips have done in the past, it's about moving forward. And moving forward, they have the more talented team from top to bottom than NY and NJ. Playing in the shadow of the Lakers? If LBJ goes to Clipperland, they'll eventually OVERSHADOW the Lakes.

Oh, and unloading Baron or Kaman is entirely possible. Case in point: Zach Randolph.

sixer6ad
09-10-2009, 06:28 AM

LBJ wants to run with:

Baron/Telfair
Gordon/Butler
Thorton/Novak
Griffin/Craig Smith
Kaman/Camby

or.......

Duhon/Robinson
????/????
Chandler/Gallinari
Lee/Harrington/Hill
????/????

Difficult decision ;)

LBJ to either team...:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

niko
09-10-2009, 08:52 AM
LBJ to either team...:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes, becaus Lebron has gone out of his way to make it known this offseason he is staying in Cleveland right? :D

bagelred
09-10-2009, 09:34 AM
All it takes is one superstar to change a franchise. But it shouldn't matter what the Clips have done in the past, it's about moving forward. And moving forward, they have the more talented team from top to bottom than NY and NJ. Playing in the shadow of the Lakers? If LBJ goes to Clipperland, they'll eventually OVERSHADOW the Lakes.

Oh, and unloading Baron or Kaman is entirely possible. Case in point: Zach Randolph.

Yes they COULD move Baron or Kaman. Maybe. Are the Clippers going to go that route?

Clippers will always be second fiddle to the Lakers in L.A. They are the historically the worst organization in professional sports. If I were Lebron, I wouldn't want "Clippers" on my chest as my defining legacy.

It's not happening. Lebron isn't going to Clippers and they aren't going to trade Baron or Kaman.

Mdog1
09-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Yes they COULD move Baron or Kaman. Maybe. Are the Clippers going to go that route?

Clippers will always be second fiddle to the Lakers in L.A. They are the historically the worst organization in professional sports. If I were Lebron, I wouldn't want "Clippers" on my chest as my defining legacy.

It's not happening. Lebron isn't going to Clippers and they aren't going to trade Baron or Kaman.
Just think if he did ressurect that franchise the same way he did the Cavs. It would be pretty scary to think that LeBron took two of the worst franchises in NBA history and made them contenders. I suppose he could do the same with the Knicks though, adding another one of those worst franchises in the NBA to his list.

lilgodfather1
09-10-2009, 03:45 PM

You are correct that the Clippers as stand have a better roster than the other two teams, but what you fail to mention is the thing the Nets can offer another superstar. So it becomes who does Bron wanna play with, a past his prime chucker, injury prone C, unproven SG and the likes, or Bosh, Harris, Lopez? I think i'd choose the latter.

illastrate
09-10-2009, 07:32 PM
You are correct that the Clippers as stand have a better roster than the other two teams, but what you fail to mention is the thing the Nets can offer another superstar. So it becomes who does Bron wanna play with, a past his prime chucker, injury prone C, unproven SG and the likes, or Bosh, Harris, Lopez? I think i'd choose the latter.

Eric Gordon is no more unproven than Lopez, as both had fantastic rookie campaigns and made All-Rookie teams(Gordon should've made the 1st team). Hasn't Harris been injury prone the last couple of seasons? And are there any guarantees Bosh is coming? If he does, sure that makes NJ more enticing. But having Blake Griffin(the preseason consensus ROY) is pretty damn alluring as well. If Baron indeed has a bounce back year, doesn't that make LA more attractive to LeBron? I mean, LA is already a much bigger market.

A lot of what ifs and such, but speculation is all we have at this point.

lilgodfather1
09-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Eric Gordon is no more unproven than Lopez, as both had fantastic rookie campaigns and made All-Rookie teams(Gordon should've made the 1st team). Hasn't Harris been injury prone the last couple of seasons? And are there any guarantees Bosh is coming? If he does, sure that makes NJ more enticing. But having Blake Griffin(the preseason consensus ROY) is pretty damn alluring as well. If Baron indeed has a bounce back year, doesn't that make LA more attractive to LeBron? I mean, LA is already a much bigger market.

A lot of what ifs and such, but speculation is all we have at this point.
Of course Lopez is unproven just like Gordon. But I don't think that LAC is as enticing because first off LeBron would be a second class player in LA because of the Lakers. And their roster while young has a couple of rough spots because of age. BDiddy is old, Camby is old, Kaman is extremely fragile and nobody to replace them at this point.

I only see LeBron choosing NJN if he and Bosh/Wade/Amare/Johnson have a deal to sign there together.

Darius
09-10-2009, 11:20 PM
LBJ on the Nets would be a pretty good look if they indeed have enough cap space so sign two players.

lilgodfather1
09-11-2009, 04:24 PM
LBJ on the Nets would be a pretty good look if they indeed have enough cap space so sign two players.
They do becaue they are at 17ish million for 2010, and the cap is said to be around 50. That leaves about 33 million in cap aka 2 max deals plus some spare change.

PleezeBelieve
09-11-2009, 04:30 PM
They do becaue they are at 17ish million for 2010, and the cap is said to be around 50. That leaves about 33 million in cap aka 2 max deals plus some spare change.
Not with cap holds.

Mikaiel
09-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Not with cap holds.

But you can renounce your own free agents. And then, no more cap holds.

dab0yech0
09-11-2009, 04:42 PM

If he makes the Clippers into champions, he will have the greatest legacy in ALL of sports.

GreatHILL
07-14-2016, 02:31 AM
lmao @ fuccin simmons :oldlol:

K.dot ShowTime
07-14-2016, 06:37 AM
LeCollude