PDA

View Full Version : Pau Gasol's 15 year old brother expected to grow to 7'3?

All Net
09-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Seems somebody say this during the eurobasket final..surely not? anybody know if this is true and how good is Pau's 15 year old brother? or if he even has a 15 year old brother? that is quite a family jean the Gasols have. Wonder how tall his parents are?

KenneBell
09-20-2009, 07:41 PM
He has a little brother but I think Pau said he doesn't like to play basketball. Go figure.

All Net
09-20-2009, 07:42 PM
He has a little brother but I think they said he doesn't like to play basketball. Go figure.

Really? damn shame...

BankShot
09-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Really? damn shame...

Height isn't everything in basketball... maybe he wasn't coordinated, or athletic, or flat out didn't enjoy the game??

There are too many physically gifted people in professional sports that don't care about the game enough and it shows (Larry Hughes I'm look at you...)

FrenchDude
09-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Some spanish guy from work told me Gasol has a little brother in his teen who play the game and with a brighter future than Marc... Maybe this is another brother, who knows how many are they in this family :confusedshrug:

All Net
09-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Some spanish guy from work told me Gasol has a little brother in his teen who play the game and with a brighter future than Marc... Maybe this is another brother, who knows how many are they in this family :confusedshrug:

Dunno the spanish do like their big familes...imagine being at their family reunion. Land of the giants.

Kebab Stall
09-20-2009, 08:04 PM
I didn't even know Pau had a younger brother apart from the sexiest caveman ever in Marc Gasol. Well, as long as his last name is Gasol, the chances are that I will love his game.

Pau Gasol - My favourite player
Marc Gasol - My second favourite player named Gasol

It's f*cking eerie dude. The Gasol family is just genetically gifted for basketball. Surely the next Gasol in line must be talented enough for the game of basketball.

If the next Gasol plays for Memphis, then I will officially declare Memphis the greatest franchise ever, for being able to bag 3 Gasol brothers. That's like nailing twins in the same night - f*cking brilliant.

BTW, I am a little drunk.

BallersTalk
09-20-2009, 08:04 PM
Height isn't everything in basketball... maybe he wasn't coordinated, or athletic, or flat out didn't enjoy the game??

There are too many physically gifted people in professional sports that don't care about the game enough and it shows (Larry Hughes I'm look at you...)
Eddy Curry should be #1 on that list.

GOBB
09-20-2009, 08:13 PM
His 15yr old brother is probably soft like Pau. Its in the Gasofts genes. :lol

BallersTalk
09-20-2009, 08:14 PM
I guess you didn't watch Pau shut down Dwight.

GOBB
09-20-2009, 08:18 PM

When was Dwight a beast offensively? :confusedshrug:

purple32gold
09-20-2009, 08:31 PM
don't feed the trolls.

GOBB
09-20-2009, 08:34 PM
don't feed the trolls.

Yes I'm a troll. :rolleyes:

Killuminati90
09-20-2009, 08:44 PM
Yes I'm a troll. :rolleyes:

Yeah, you are a troll.

Lebowsky
09-20-2009, 09:02 PM
Seems somebody say this during the eurobasket final..surely not? anybody know if this is true and how good is Pau's 15 year old brother? or if he even has a 15 year old brother? that is quite a family jean the Gasols have. Wonder how tall his parents are?

I believe mr. Gasol sr. is 6''4' and mrs. S

All Net
09-20-2009, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE=Lebowsky]I believe mr. Gasol sr. is 6''4' and mrs. S

sergiorodriguez
09-20-2009, 10:39 PM
you clown have you ever seen Marc Gasol play? One of the toughest centers in the league-as a rookie

magnax1
09-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Marc doesn't seem so soft. I've only watched a coupld of his games though.