PDA

View Full Version : Be Nice To Ugly Girls In High School

Dasher
10-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Some of them will develop into swans later on, and inquire about riding Dash Mountain,or whatever you have named your wang, because they remember the kindness you showed them when they looked unfortunate.

branslowski
10-10-2009, 08:48 PM
What grade in highschool are you talking about?....If 12th, the b!tch is basically grown (18) and wont develope into something pretty...

Anyway, we just use the ugly chicks for free pusse due to their low self-esteem...You dont have to be nice to them...

phoenix18
10-10-2009, 08:49 PM
What grade in highschool are you talking about?....If 12th, the b!tch is basically grown (18) and wont develope into something pretty...

Anyway, we just use the ugly chicks for free pusse due to their low self-esteem...You dont have to be nice to them...
:oldlol: Someone should take my man card. Apparently, I am not one ISH's standards for being a man.

BankShot
10-10-2009, 08:50 PM
:oldlol: Someone should take my man card. Apparently, I am not one ISH's standards for being a man.

Nothing posted before you has anything at all to do with being a man

Dasher
10-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Be nice to them all the way up to sophomore year in college. Some women bloom really late. Tonight's appointment was unfortunate until some point in college. We lost touch after high school graduation before she tracked me down on facebook.

phoenix18
10-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Nothing posted before you has anything at all to do with being a man
:applause: Well, you know ISH. Everyone has huge pen15's,exotic cars,great at basketball, great sense of humor and gets all the girls. Me? Only two of those apply.:oldlol:

Do you like my avy?

branslowski
10-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Be nice to them all the way up to sophomore year in college. Some women bloom really late. Tonight's appointment was unfortunate until some point in college. We lost touch after high school graduation before she tracked me down on facebook.

So your basically saying, that you follow a ugly chick through High-school and first few years of College in hopes of her becoming pretty and you getting laid?...

Lame.

While you were following and waiting..She wanted to be liked by the ppl in her school, so she let a few guys talk to her, she thinks she's pretty, and next thing you know you and your boys are sitting in the Hangout spot living room waiting on a homie to get finish smashing the hoe...15min House Rule Time limit while f*cking freak hoes.

iTwistAnkles
10-10-2009, 08:55 PM
well im in the 11th grade, so i think its to late to be nice to the ugly girls, times up...

phoenix18
10-10-2009, 08:57 PM
So your basically saying, that you follow a ugly chick through High-school and first few years of College in hopes of her becoming pretty and you getting laid?...

Lame.

While you were following and waiting..She wanted to be liked by the ppl in her school, so she let a few guys talk to her, she thinks she's pretty, and next thing you know you and your boys are sitting in the Hangout spot living room waiting on a homie to get finish smashing the hoe...15min House Rule Time limit while f*cking freak hoes.
He is not following anyone. He is just saying keep in touch and dont be rude to her just because she is fat.

branslowski

I dont get it....No one said this makes you a man...Just a dude taking advantage of an opening....

MarloStanfield
i second this sentiment. girls are like flowers some take a while to fully blossom. honestly so many beautiful women were ugly in high school.

iTwistAnkles
10-10-2009, 08:58 PM
i second this sentiment. girls are like flowers some take a while to fully blossom. honestly so many beautiful women were ugly in high school.

like who? or are you talking about your personal experiences?

BankShot
10-10-2009, 08:59 PM
:applause: Well, you know ISH. Everyone has huge pen15's,exotic cars,great at basketball, great sense of humor and gets all the girls. Me? Only two of those apply.:oldlol:

Do you like my avy?

LOL yeah I noticed that a little while back...

Speaking of being a man... its one thing to man up and pay for an Avatar bet, but its on an entirely new level to pick up the slack from the winner not choosing, and pick an avatar thats totally, completely gay :cheers:

branslowski
10-10-2009, 08:59 PM
He is not following anyone. He is just saying keep in touch and dont be rude to her just because she is fat.

I never noticed guy's being rude to fat ugly chicks that they had not already f*cked...Those chicks tend to give it up easy.

phoenix18
10-10-2009, 09:01 PM
LOL yeah I noticed that a little while back...

Speaking of being a man... its one thing to man up and pay for an Avatar bet, but its on an entirely new level to pick up the slack from the winner not choosing, and pick an avatar thats totally, completely gay :cheers:

Im cool with it. I never back off my word. I just think about all the people in the closet desperately trying to see a wang in my avy That alone makes it worthwhile. :oldlol:

~primetime~
10-10-2009, 09:09 PM
one of the WORST feelings ever is when you run into a chick that you blew off in high school because she wasn't really anything special, but she liked you, and then she goes on to become something you would put alot of effort into hooking up with...it makes you want to punch yourself REALLY hard

I have seen girls I didn't think to highly of end up on calenders after high school...:(

Mr_Basketball#1
10-10-2009, 09:30 PM
This thread made me laugh. There was this girl who use to be crazy about me back in high school. She wasn't ugly but she was nerdy ass hell. She constantly stared and walked beside me which was wierd. One day I told her to leave me the f*ck alone I'm not interested. I didn't really pay attention to the girl anymore up until my senior year and she blossomed into a beauty. Banging body, beautiful smile and long hair. Of course I approached her and tried to get the hook up. She didn't only say no, she said HELL NO! That had to be one of the most embarrassing days in my life.

zabuza666
10-10-2009, 09:37 PM
Shouldn't you be nice to them based on the idea that it's the right thing to do?

Knicks101
10-10-2009, 09:41 PM
I have never seen a girl go from ugly to sexy. Average looking to sexy yes, but never ugly. Maybe my definition of ugly and your definition are different. :confusedshrug:

White Chocolate
10-10-2009, 10:26 PM
This thread made me laugh. There was this girl who use to be crazy about me back in high school. She wasn't ugly but she was nerdy ass hell. She constantly stared and walked beside me which was wierd. One day I told her to leave me the f*ck alone I'm not interested. I didn't really pay attention to the girl anymore up until my senior year and she blossomed into a beauty. Banging body, beautiful smile and long hair. Of course I approached her and tried to get the hook up. She didn't only say no, she said HELL NO! That had to be one of the most embarrassing days in my life.

Not for nothing, but you got what you deserved.

EvanAlmighty
10-10-2009, 10:30 PM
I have never seen a girl go from ugly to sexy. Average looking to sexy yes, but never ugly. Maybe my definition of ugly and your definition are different. :confusedshrug:
Same here, the closest I can think of in a tv show aspect is this chick from Degrassi.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7772/emmanelsonseason1f.jpg (http://img194.imageshack.us/i/emmanelsonseason1f.jpg/)

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/degrassi/images/b/b8/EmmaS7.jpg

mlh1981
10-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Then there are the girls that peak in high school and are nothing special once you see them a few years down the road.

For some, the peak years of their entire lives occur inside those high school walls. It is their entire sense of identity, and once that is over, they really just let themselves go.

White Chocolate
10-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Then there are the girls that peak in high school and are nothing special once you see them a few years down the road.

For some, the peak years of their entire lives occur inside those high school walls. It is their entire sense of identity, and once that is over, they really just let themselves go.

That is true. I remember senior year, there were hot girls that looked like a shadow of their former selves within 3-4 years.

Back to the original topic, I learned my lesson after some girl played the race card on me after I rejected her.

pete's montreux
10-10-2009, 11:17 PM
100% true

I see girls I knew in HS now, only a few years out of school [i'm 23] that look ridiculous that i would have never given the time of day to back then

but, the good thing is, i was always a nice guy and friendly to everyone back then, so i'm not on anyone's black list, i've got a chance with all of them

mhg88
10-10-2009, 11:30 PM
This happened to me when I was at a strip club with my brother and my cousin. At the club the admission ($25) includes one private dance. So obviously you're scoping out all the girls, looking for the one to use it with. I saw a nice looking brunette, nice rack, nice body. Her face looked attractive enough, but you know how its dark in the club... well I approached her and we went to the back room. Then I seen her face better, and she looked familiar. She's like did you go to school at ____? I said yeah, did you? She says yeah, my name is _______. I'm just like wooooooooooow. She says "so, I got my boobs done". And I'm just laughing the whole time thinking back to my school dance and how she wanted to dance with me and I said no, because she was ugly and it would have been embarrassing

Agent_Zero
10-11-2009, 01:08 AM
well im in the 11th grade, so i think its to late to be nice to the ugly girls, times up...

+1.

I'm a junior too, their time's been up.

Mr.Ducker
10-11-2009, 01:13 AM
This Branlowski guy is a virgin. He's trying too hard.

jbot
10-11-2009, 03:54 AM
i keep telling my oldest son this. he's got this chick that has the hots for him but he says she's ugly.

jbot
10-11-2009, 03:54 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: repped.

jbot
10-11-2009, 03:56 AM
geezus. go hug a damn tree.

snipes12
10-11-2009, 06:00 AM
its plain simple be nice to the people who like you . treat *****es as dogs even do they are beautiful

catzhernandez
10-11-2009, 11:39 AM

Do you like my avy?
:applause:

OneMoreSucka
10-11-2009, 11:41 AM
This thread reminds me of that one show "the swan" where they took an ugly ***** and gave her a bunch of surgery to make her semi-hot. I mean LOLOL jesus christ how ****ing low class can you get? :roll:

1~Gibson~1
10-11-2009, 12:32 PM
i somewhat know what you mean. one girl for example was darker than midnight all throughout elementary school, no one really liked her, and she wasnt all that cute. then in middle school her body started developing and she becamse prettier. now we're in high school. She's a cheerleader and any straight dude wouldnt mind hitting that.......she has a bf though i think.

nbastatus
10-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Why not be nice to everyone without judging?

craigthomasb
10-11-2009, 12:51 PM
pics or im not being nice

White Chocolate
10-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Why not be nice to everyone without judging?

Because while that should be the case, that's not reality. Better looking people are treated better.

kenuffff
10-11-2009, 03:09 PM
translated "im ugly, maybe someone will remember how nice i was when i develop into a stud"

Lamar Doom
10-11-2009, 03:38 PM
oh this is another hum dinger of ISH's awesome manliness.

"Be nice to ugly girls because they might grow up and ride on Mount Dash"

"Anyway, we just use the ugly chicks for free pusse due to their low self-esteem...You dont have to be nice to them..."

you guys are so f*cking baller, it must be awesome to live in a beer commercial with generic gender roles.

TheAnchorman
10-11-2009, 05:53 PM
I'm nice to ugly girls because I am nice to people in general. I thought sh!t like this would be pretty simple?

White Chocolate
10-11-2009, 05:56 PM
I'm nice to ugly girls because I am nice to people in general. I thought sh!t like this would be pretty simple?

It is simple, but 17 year old boys and machismo = not a good combo.