PDA

View Full Version : You Wear Ed Hardy, You're a Douche, and there is no way to say otherwise.

JtotheIzzo
10-13-2009, 10:59 AM
deal with it.

saw a couple on the weekend at the luggage carousel of an airport and they both had tight matching Ed Hardy tee-shirts. Cool as shlt!:rockon:

OneMoreSucka
10-13-2009, 11:03 AM
I saw some kid at school yesterday with an ed hardy jacket, complete with sweet designs on both sleeves. I was so jealous

HylianNightmare
10-13-2009, 11:06 AM
no if you wear
http://students.cup.edu/fen7931/americaneagle.gif

http://deadlyheartshapev.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/abercrombie.jpg

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0018/5472/brand.gif

you are a douche

gotbacon23
10-13-2009, 11:09 AM
http://wyldehal.com/images/douche-bag.jpg

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 11:14 AM
i swear that ed hardy and affliction stuff is the worst sh*t ever. it's even a notch lower than that hollister wanna be socal stuff and that stuff screams d-bag mixed with big tool. ed hardy is d-bag mixed with tool and lotsa meathead.

i've never met/seen one person who i like that wears that junk. it's an immediate sign that person is not cool. hate to discriminate but it is what it is...

pete's montreux
10-13-2009, 11:18 AM
I used to be into that bullsh*t, now I dress like a man. Slacks, dress shoes, nice argyle sweater or a really nice dress shirt [long/short, doesn't matter].

Big One
10-13-2009, 11:21 AM
let me guess have you douche's cant afford ed hardy or christian audigier so you call those who wear it losers?:roll:

Knicks101
10-13-2009, 11:23 AM
let me guess have you douche's cant afford ed hardy or christian audigier so you call those who wear it losers?:roll:

:oldlol:

JtotheIzzo
10-13-2009, 11:23 AM

yeah, that's it:ohwell:

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 11:25 AM
haha meathead d-bag ^

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 11:26 AM
observation: people who wear ed hardy and affliction feel "tougher" when they are sporting their stuff.

Bean
10-13-2009, 11:27 AM

Logic win. Steroids go into your biceps brah, not your brain.

JtotheIzzo
10-13-2009, 11:27 AM
haha meathead d-bag ^

classic, kid hurt by the realization he too is a d-bag, fires back with a d-bag response. prolly spending daddy's money anyways. and besides, since when is Ed Hardy unaffordable? Been to TJ Maxx lately?

OneMoreSucka
10-13-2009, 11:29 AM
No man I just buy the knock offs on canal st.

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 11:30 AM
i had the misfortunate of going to the local hooters to watch the last UFC card. oh my goodness, sea of affliction and ed hardy. in walks marlo and hundreds of hard looks come my way.

pete's montreux
10-13-2009, 11:33 AM
i'll be completely honest, i walked into an ed hardy "boutique" once, bought a shirt and immediately regretted it

i thought it was the gayest sh*t ever but it was new and not a lot of people were wearing it and selfish me wanted to be one of those guys that could say a few years down the line to my friends, "that sh*t is so old, i had that years and years ago"

Bean
10-13-2009, 11:34 AM
I haven't been to hooters in so long. I always found it to be a hotbed of douche-baggery and tourist/student visa types.

FashionIssues
10-13-2009, 11:35 AM
ed hardy is instant douche enhancer

http://www.mrdiggles.com/img/ed-hardy-gay2.jpg

pete's montreux
10-13-2009, 11:36 AM
I haven't been to hooters in so long. I always found it to be a hotbed of douche-baggery and tourist/student visa types.

Seriously, the wings are awesome, and cheap.

HisJoeness
10-13-2009, 12:43 PM
I used to be into that bullsh*t, now I dress like a man. Slacks, dress shoes, nice argyle sweater or a really nice dress shirt [long/short, doesn't matter].

Don't forget the argyle socks. Got to have the argyle socks.

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 12:45 PM
Seriously, the wings are awesome, and cheap.
the wings are the only redeeming thing that place offers.

Randy
10-13-2009, 12:50 PM
I never even heard of Ed Hardy until this summer when I saw a bunch Jewish teenagers wearing them. How much do those ugly ass things cost?

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 12:53 PM
I never even heard of Ed Hardy until this summer when I saw a bunch Jewish teenagers wearing them. How much do those ugly ass things cost?
not sure but they were selling it at costco the other day to give you some perspective.

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 12:53 PM
curious as to which posters on ISH you guys would peg for wearing this stuff?

Randy
10-13-2009, 12:54 PM
I just checked their site, some of those heinous things are going for $120 on sale :roll:

picc84
10-13-2009, 12:56 PM
lol @ how mad ed Hardy makes people

no, do not wear ed hardy nor desire to

JayGuevara
10-13-2009, 12:58 PM
i had the misfortunate of going to the local hooters to watch the last UFC card. oh my goodness, sea of affliction and ed hardy. in walks marlo and hundreds of hard looks come my way.

True story. Same thing happened to me like last month or two months ago or some ****, my buddy talks me into goin, and the douche-baggery was limitless. Of course I proceeded to use that to my advantage and try the whole "not being a douche" thing to pick up one of the waitresses. :oldlol:

Ed Hardy > Tapout/Affliction though. And whatever that **** is with the big "F" on em. I'd much rather wear Ed Hardy than that ****. You can quote me.

TruthKGRay3412
My sister owns a clothing line..so when i'm not wearing her stuff..its mostly AE,Polo and some Rocawear.

Is anyone familiar with Johnny Cupcakes? I'm really good friends with him and his family..we grew up together and his house is like down the street from me.

MarloStanfield
i'd pull those teenagers jew card straight up. they aren't real real jews the second they rock that heinous gear.

TruthKGRay3412
10-13-2009, 01:01 PM
i'd pull those teenagers jew card straight up. they aren't real real jews the second they rock that heinous gear.

I'm actually talking/together with a jewish girl right now..who wears Ed Hardy sometimes.:oldlol:

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 01:03 PM
I'm actually talking/together with a jewish girl right now..who wears Ed Hardy sometimes.:oldlol:
props to you. they make great wives. they give great head and are typically very loyal with strong sex drives.

B-Low
10-13-2009, 01:04 PM

lol thats cuz there's nothin worse than a-hole guys that are all tryin to out-douche each other to impress women who none of them have any chance with. Same dudes that act like the $hit at strip clubs like the girls would ever speak to em if they werent gettin paid to

Dasher
10-13-2009, 01:04 PM
i'd pull those teenagers jew card straight up. they aren't real real jews the second they rock that heinous gear.So Jews call the Jewness of other Jews into question? You learn something new everyday.

JayGuevara
10-13-2009, 01:08 PM
lol thats cuz there's nothin worse than a-hole guys that are all tryin to out-douche each other to impress women who none of them have any chance with. Same dudes that act like the $hit at strip clubs like the girls would ever speak to em if they werent gettin paid to

But it does make it much easier to pull em if you're not a douche. When I was doing landscaping a couple summers ago, we had this big job that was a couple blocks from Hooters, and we'd go there for lunch all the time, and I got a decent amount of numbers despite being grimey from bein outside workin all day. :oldlol:

In retrospect, it was a bad idea to go there for lunch regularly cuz we always ate too much and then didn't wanna go back to work, but **** it. :oldlol:

TheAnchorman
10-13-2009, 01:13 PM
**** that I hate Ed hardy. I'm not the kind of guy to wear clothes with design overload. I guess I usually wear Old Navy/Champion/Adidas/Nike shirts/long-sleeves/hoodies/jackets. I do have some Hollister/American Eagle in my wardrobe though :D

mlh1981
10-13-2009, 01:16 PM
Oh man, this stuff totally escapes me. I've lost all touch. I wear polo's to work, and go to the gym afterwards and put on a t-shirt/gym shorts. Even when I do go out, which isn't often, I'm just as likely to wear a regular t-shirt/hat as I am to put on something nice. A few years ago, this kind of stuff might have intrigued me. Now? Could care less.

I've got a LeBron jersey and a Carson Palmer jersey, and I usually don't wear those if it's a day other than game day. That is as fashionable as I get. I've got other priorities

B-Low
10-13-2009, 01:19 PM
But it does make it much easier to pull em if you're not a douche. When I was doing landscaping a couple summers ago, we had this big job that was a couple blocks from Hooters, and we'd go there for lunch all the time, and I got a decent amount of numbers despite being grimey from bein outside workin all day. :oldlol:

In retrospect, it was a bad idea to go there for lunch regularly cuz we always ate too much and then didn't wanna go back to work, but **** it. :oldlol:

Tooo true. Same $hit goes for bartenders. If you're not all drunk and fallin all over the place sayin stuff like "hey! hey!! HEY! youre SO F*CKIN HOT!" then its actually kinda easy to get somethin goin with them. The girls appreciate normal dudes in the crowd :oldlol:

Hawker
10-13-2009, 01:20 PM

What happened to that girl you were with forever?

pete's montreux
10-13-2009, 01:21 PM
Don't forget the argyle socks. Got to have the argyle socks.

f*ck that, argyle socks are expensive and they look gay

B-Low
10-13-2009, 01:21 PM

she said Kanye > Weezy and got the boot

JayGuevara
10-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Tooo true. Same $hit goes for bartenders. If you're not all drunk and fallin all over the place sayin stuff like "hey! hey!! HEY! youre SO F*CKIN HOT!" then its actually kinda easy to get somethin goin with them. The girls appreciate normal dudes in the crowd :oldlol:

****in A. :oldlol:

I need to hit up Hooters again. I haven't been there in a while, and I always liked their burgers and wings along with the white girls. I could use a new Hooters girl. :oldlol:

On the topic of "fashion" though, I used to be more concerned about the type of **** I was wearin/how I looked/etc, and now I have a closet full of **** that I rarely ever wear. I don't go out as much or whatever anymore, so I rarely have a reason to get "dressed up", and even when I do I rarely ever care enough to do so. So I have like a full wardrobe that isn't being worn ever. I prolly have over 1000 dollars worth of shoes (J's, 1's, and Cole-Haan's mostly) that I can count all the times I've worn on both hands. Pretty wise investments.

The_Night_Elf
10-13-2009, 01:31 PM

Around 80 dollars give or take for a T-Shirt just to give you an idea

HisJoeness
10-13-2009, 01:31 PM
****in A. :oldlol:

I need to hit up Hooters again. I haven't been there in a while, and I always liked their burgers and wings along with the white girls. I could use a new Hooters girl. :oldlol:

On the topic of "fashion" though, I used to be more concerned about the type of **** I was wearin/how I looked/etc, and now I have a closet full of **** that I rarely ever wear. I don't go out as much or whatever anymore, so I rarely have a reason to get "dressed up", and even when I do I rarely ever care enough to do so. So I have like a full wardrobe that isn't being worn ever. I prolly have over 1000 dollars worth of shoes (J's, 1's, and Cole-Haan's mostly) that I can count all the times I've worn on both hands. Pretty wise investments.

What do the Cole Haan's look like and what size are they?

HisJoeness
10-13-2009, 01:33 PM
f*ck that, argyle socks are expensive and they look gay

Lol, I like 'em though. I got all kinds of colorfully designed socks.

I even liked the socks the Broncos were wearing Sunday.

Rasheed1
10-13-2009, 01:35 PM
never heard of the stuff.......

lazerface
10-13-2009, 01:41 PM
i support this thread 100%

vapid
10-13-2009, 01:52 PM
Wearing Ed Hardy is inexcusable. You're grossly overpaying for terrible looking clothes. That's a double offense and catapults you to another stratosphere of d-bag material.

LJJ
10-13-2009, 01:54 PM
My boss has one of them shirts.

bdreason
10-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Have to agree on Hardy and Affliction. It's always the biggest douches wearing those clothes.

I do own an Affliction shirt... the GSP model... but it's signed by GSP, Couture, Rampage, Carano, Big John, Tito, Chuck, Hughes, and a couple other fighters.

ALBballer
10-13-2009, 01:58 PM
I'm guessing its one of those shirts where the middle is kinda ripped open, very light and feels cheap and it has weird designs on them? I've noticed that Guess does the same ****, as does affliction, and I was stunned how much these shirts go for.

Usually meatheads where this shyt.

TruthKGRay3412
10-13-2009, 01:59 PM

We broke up a couple months back..long ass story,we kept giving it another try but it just didnt work out anymore,too much fighting.

props to you. they make great wives. they give great head and are typically very loyal with strong sex drives.

haha i gotta talk to you about this later.

JayGuevara
10-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Usually meatheads where this shyt.

I kept reading this as "methheads" and I was gonna say "That doesn't sound right" :oldlol:

endorphins
10-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Stuff might be douchey but hollister and AE stuff look nice and girls notice when you're dressed nice. In the "whats your style" thread everybody said they wear white tees and jeans. Good luck getting girls in that

blasian
10-13-2009, 03:26 PM
http://www.vaporsmagazine.com/2008/07/ed-hardy-is-the-new-fubu/

damn

BankShot
10-13-2009, 03:29 PM
What ever happened to not judging a book by its cover?? I've known people that dress like complete douches, but are steller people to be around.

ALBballer
10-13-2009, 03:32 PM
I kept reading this as "methheads" and I was gonna say "That doesn't sound right" :oldlol:

Methheads would be the type that would sell their "Ed Hardy" shirt right off their backs.

InspiredLebowski
10-13-2009, 03:50 PM
http://www.vaporsmagazine.com/2008/07/ed-hardy-is-the-new-fubu/

damn

Any link with a They Live reference gets rep

pete's montreux
10-13-2009, 03:55 PM
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs268.snc1/9523_176338321907_757106907_3894985_6372654_n.jpg

I went to high school with the girl on the right. She was good looking then, don't know what the f*ck happened. Looks like her face was crushed flat and they re-inflated with Jell-O. Plus, she's wearing Ed Hardy.

Knicks101
10-13-2009, 04:04 PM
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs268.snc1/9523_176338321907_757106907_3894985_6372654_n.jpg

I went to high school with the girl on the right. She was good looking then, don't know what the f*ck happened. Looks like her face was crushed flat and they re-inflated with Jell-O. Plus, she's wearing Ed Hardy.

She looks like the witch from Banjo-Kazooie. The one on the left could get it though.

oh the horror
10-13-2009, 04:18 PM
Wearing Ed Hardy is inexcusable. You're grossly overpaying for terrible looking clothes. That's a double offense and catapults you to another stratosphere of d-bag material.

Basically. Yes.

And in all honesty, who wears this? Its AWFUL LOOKING.

This looks like shirts that they would sell at a swap meet.

http://theslopeviathelake.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/ed_hardy_t-shirts.jpg

http://www.nikehome.net/images/ED-Hardy-Shirts-Man/ED-Hardy-Men-SHIRT-01.jpg

I mean look at that....those are NOT NICE shirts. They look cheap.

This next one is a mess

http://blog.youdesignit.com/images/ed_hardy_1_opt.jpg

pete's montreux
10-13-2009, 04:19 PM
She looks like the witch from Banjo-Kazooie. The one on the left could get it though.

That's a really flattering pic for her. She's incredibly busted, trust me.

arkain
10-13-2009, 04:37 PM
Oh my God! I can't believe shes wearing Ed Hardy. She's such a bitch, that was so 2006.

He*

oh the horror
10-13-2009, 04:39 PM
Seriously though, Ive yet to meet one person that rocks Ed Hardy that isnt a complete and total tool.

hayden695
10-13-2009, 04:54 PM
To the guy that says you need to wear 200$ jeans and expensive shirts to get chicks. I object, all it takes is to look decent (depending on the occasion) and a great personality. How do you think people meet girls at the gym or at the market when they are wearing either sweats/tshirt/average clothes. If chicks are not gonna date a guy because he doesn't waste a months pay on a shirt then they can go f*ck themselves. It doesn't need to be expensive just nice looking.

gotbacon23
10-13-2009, 04:56 PM
uhh ohh. i just came across this on FB today...

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs185.snc1/6169_213375275091_585915091_7921012_609955_n.jpg

looks like jason candle likes to wear ed hardy (at least it looks like ed hardy). no wonder the 'skins suck.

"Jesus"
10-13-2009, 05:16 PM
http://www.vaporsmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/maurice8-540.jpg
:roll: :roll:

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 05:25 PM
is that real ^^

wow.

almost as bad as these fools:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vgjJYSr-ssE/SJtxoyjN3mI/AAAAAAAAAa8/xdJgdlVgfZA/s400/l_f6b4063c80e38c937dd3c85a8e69615b.jpg

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/edhardy.jpg

goldenryan
10-13-2009, 05:36 PM
is that real ^^

wow.

almost as bad as these fools:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vgjJYSr-ssE/SJtxoyjN3mI/AAAAAAAAAa8/xdJgdlVgfZA/s400/l_f6b4063c80e38c937dd3c85a8e69615b.jpg

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/edhardy.jpg
if this is cool, it's hip to be square.

Juges8932
10-13-2009, 05:40 PM

I know...for some of the fights, if we don't order it in, we go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch it, and there are soooo many Ed Hardy/Affliction wearing "hard asses" lol.

InspiredLebowski
10-13-2009, 05:42 PM
The shirts are ugly enough, but what the **** are those hats?

Showtime
10-13-2009, 05:55 PM
ah crap, filter even cuts out links.

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-13-2009, 06:38 PM
classic, kid hurt by the realization he too is a d-bag, fires back with a d-bag response. prolly spending daddy's money anyways. and besides, since when is Ed Hardy unaffordable? Been to TJ Maxx lately?

pretty sure TJ Maxx sells cloth with small imperfections and stuff that is out of style. ed hardy jeans retail for about $150 at macy's. i purchased an ed hardy t-shirt off ebay before and the person got it from tj maxx. trust me when i put the shirt on and looked in the mirror, i instantly figured out why it was at tj maxx. it was ugly as sht and the neck was stretched out. i hate shirts with the loose, droop down necks. makes me feel like hooking up a paper weight to the back of the shirt so it looks semi-rite. i still have that ugly shirt with the tags still attached.

one thing i cant stand tho..is females wearing trucker hats..alot of them are ed hardy hats....people will make a fashion out of anything now-a-days.

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-13-2009, 06:41 PM
http://www.nikehome.net/images/ED-Hardy-Shirts-Man/ED-Hardy-Men-SHIRT-01.jpg

eh, i got no problems with this shirt....pretty simple to me..not as loud as most of the ed hardy shirts.

OneMoreSucka
10-13-2009, 06:44 PM
It says ED HARDY in gigantic letters right across the chest, that **** is terrible :oldlol:

If I'm buying nice clothes, I prefer the branding to be subtle. It's like those girls that walk around with the Louis Vuitton print handbags. They look like completely ****, they just want people to know that it's an LV. So worthless

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-13-2009, 06:46 PM

yeah if u dont mind their long pointy noses rubbing up against ur **** while it's in their mouth.

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-13-2009, 06:48 PM
It says ED HARDY in gigantic letters right across the chest, that **** is terrible :oldlol:

If I'm buying nice clothes, I prefer the branding to be subtle. It's like those girls that walk around with the Louis Vuitton print handbags. They look like completely ****, they just want people to know that it's an LV. So worthless

yeah well if i pay $100 for a t-shirt it better have the designer blasted on the front in big letters. these shirts are loud i'll admit, but the thing that pisses me off the most is them loose style necks. that sht is just horrible and makes me feel like i am wearing an old, worn out t-shirt.

rosonviyavong
10-13-2009, 06:49 PM
that ****ss for little kids nowadays

~primetime~
10-13-2009, 06:50 PM
never heard of Ed Hardy till now, but I have seen that style of clothing for a long time...

it always comes off as someone who really wishes that they were sleeved out in tats but they just don't have the balls to get the tats...

*and on that note

over 50% of poeple tatted out are also douches...but at least they have balls

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 06:52 PM
yeah if u dont mind their long pointy noses rubbing up against ur **** while it's in their mouth.
really jewish girls have long pointy noses?

scarlett johansen? natalie portman? wynona ryder? gina gershon? mila kunis? jennifer connelly? girl from inglorious bastards? brooke burk? lisa bonet? charlotte gainsbourgh? alona tal? jamie lynn sigler?

Dasher
10-13-2009, 06:55 PM
Are you really claiming Lisa Bonet?

rezznor
10-13-2009, 06:56 PM
thats why i see ed hardy at Sam's club :roll: :roll: :roll:

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Are you really claiming Lisa Bonet?
shes half jewish and she's a practicing jew...

also was married to kravitz another jew.

pete's montreux
10-13-2009, 06:57 PM
I smell another Racial Draft!

Dash can GM the blacks and Marlo can GM the whites.

OneMoreSucka
10-13-2009, 06:58 PM

scarlett johansen? natalie portman? wynona ryder? gina gershon? mila kunis? jennifer connelly? girl from inglorious bastards? brooke burk? lisa bonet? charlotte gainsbourgh? alona tal? jamie lynn sigler?
Yes.

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 06:58 PM
I smell another Racial Draft!

Dash can GM the blacks and Marlo can GM the jews.
fyp.

dasher has african pride i have serious jew pride.

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-13-2009, 07:00 PM

lol at u naming every hot jew you've ever seen on tv. (btw jennifer connelly got rid of her jew nose for a nice little nose) my girlfriend is jewish and she has a funny looking nose. i always pull that sht when she's sleeping. incase your interested;

http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/hallenose.jpg

hayden695
10-13-2009, 07:01 PM
fyp.

dasher has african pride i have serious jew pride.
Your Jewish? If so I smell a new thread coming...

pete's montreux
10-13-2009, 07:01 PM
im not jewish but will you take me?

dash and his explicit blackness scares me honestly

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 07:02 PM
you fools are crazy if you think jewish girls have pointy noses. jewish females the most beautiful in the world if you ask me. more jewish males have pointy noses but that is rare in itself.

more hot jews: maggie gyllenhaal, Jenny lewis, selma blair, rashida jones, sarah michelle geller, Emmanuelle Chriqui...

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 07:03 PM
lol at u naming every hot jew you've ever seen on tv. my girlfriend is jewish and she has a funny looking nose. i always pull that sht when she's sleeping.
lol at you thinking you have any clue about jews. f*cking clown.

goldenryan
10-13-2009, 07:03 PM
*and on that note

over 50% of poeple tatted out are also douches...but at least they have balls

balls to look stupid and live with regrettable ink on their bodies for life.

Dasher
10-13-2009, 07:05 PM
you fools are crazy if you think jewish girls have pointy noses. jewish females the most beautiful in the world if you ask me. more jewish males have pointy noses but that is rare in itself.

more hot jews: maggie gyllenhaal, Jenny lewis, selma blair, rashida jones, sarah michelle geller, Emmanuelle Chriqui...Erm no on that one.

Knicks101
10-13-2009, 07:06 PM
That's a really flattering pic for her. She's incredibly busted, trust me.

Yeah, after further review I can kind of tell.

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Erm no on that one.
fair enough. i dig her, not for every1.

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 07:07 PM

dash and his explicit blackness scares me honestly
we're an exclusive group. we don't recruit.

pete's montreux
10-13-2009, 07:08 PM
what if i convert?

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 07:10 PM
dog come see me face to face if u wanna see me so bad, 535 chestnut ave lindenwold nj 08021...i live 20 mins from philly...keep hitting refresh geeek.
post your pic and ill come check you out.

RedBlackAttack
10-13-2009, 07:10 PM
dog come see me face to face if u wanna see me so bad, 535 chestnut ave lindenwold nj 08021...i live 20 mins from philly...keep hitting refresh geeek.
Oh snap. :eek:

He called you 'dog.'

hayden695
10-13-2009, 07:13 PM
Okay Marlo. I am sure EVERYONE can pick ten hot females from their race, it still doesnt prove much. I dont mind Jewish chicks but they dont like my matzo balls.
There are very very few hot Native chicks, from what I have seen in person. They don't have that exotic look like east indian chicks and they don't have the body of other races.

BTW I am not native I am just pointing out what I have noticed from where I live.

pete's montreux
that's his house

http://i35.tinypic.com/2i22c76.jpg

phoenix18
Another Interminator style showdown? Well, goodbye thread.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He wears Ed Hardy. Even without it, he would still be a douche.

Jackass18
10-13-2009, 07:14 PM
uhh ohh. i just came across this on FB today...

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs185.snc1/6169_213375275091_585915091_7921012_609955_n.jpg

looks like jason candle likes to wear ed hardy (at least it looks like ed hardy). no wonder the 'skins suck.

That almost looks a Wolf shirt, but we'd be 5-0 if it were, so it can't be.

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-13-2009, 07:14 PM
that's his house

lol, holy sht...

RedBlackAttack
10-13-2009, 07:15 PM
There are very very few hot Native chicks, from what I have seen in person. They don't have that exotic look like east indian chicks and they don't have the body of other races.

BTW I am not native I am just pointing out what I have noticed from where I live.
Are you referring to Native Americans?

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 07:15 PM
lol, holy sht...
too embarrassed to post yer pic?

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-13-2009, 07:17 PM
too embarrassed to post yer pic?

i am done arguing...if u wanna see me, come see me...otherwise shut your mouth. not even really sure why you got heated when i was joking about jews. but oh well...

Dasher
10-13-2009, 07:17 PM

dash and his explicit blackness scares me honestlyExplicit Blackness will be my stripper name.

Jackass18
10-13-2009, 07:19 PM
http://blog.turntablelab.com/im/Ed%20Hardy%20Purple%20Dragon%20Skull%20Skeleton%20 Hoodie.jpg
"I like wearing women's clothing."

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 07:20 PM
i am done arguing...if u wanna see me, come see me...otherwise shut your mouth. not even really sure why you got heated when i was joking about jews. but oh well...
lol @ you acting tough when yer too embarrassed to even post a pic.

like i'm supposed to come see you when i don't even know what you look like.

endorphins
10-13-2009, 07:21 PM
hey marlo jews suck! do somethin about it...

hayden695
10-13-2009, 07:22 PM
Are you referring to Native Americans?
Yah. BTW is that what they are supposed to be called in Canada too? I always wondered that because I am from Canada but I wasn't sure if you said Aboriginals, Natives or what.

hayden695
that's his house

How do you do that?

pete's montreux
he's probably jewish and going through his teenage self hate period

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-13-2009, 07:25 PM
lol @ you acting tough when yer too embarrassed to even post a pic.

like i'm supposed to come see you when i don't even know what you look like.

ok...i guess it would be impossible for you to find me without knowing what i looked like...unless you used mapquest. here's an idea....stop taking the internet so seriously..i was joking about jews...sorry if i offended you. i seen your picture and you'd prolly crush me anyways, lol. if you want to see my picture so bad i guess you can search for me on myspace....again sorry if i offended you.

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-13-2009, 07:27 PM
How do you do that?

google maps i think.

RedBlackAttack
Yah. BTW is that what they are supposed to be called in Canada too? I always wondered that because I am from Canada but I wasn't sure if you said Aboriginals, Natives or what.
I don't know what they are called in Canada... Never been there. They are Native Americans in the US, though. What about 'Eskimos'? I know that they are generally in northern Canada and Alaska, but they are natives, as well. Is 'Eskimo' a derogatory term?

Btw, Pocahontas is possibly the most famous hot chick in the history of the world.

pete's montreux
wow motherf*cker back peddles faster than MJ

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 07:28 PM
ok...i guess it would be impossible for you to find me without knowing what i looked like...unless you used mapquest. here's an idea....stop taking the internet so seriously..i was joking about jews...sorry if i offended you. i seen your picture and you'd prolly crush me anyways, lol. if you want to see my picture so bad i guess you can search for me on myspace....again sorry if i offended you.
you did offend me and i accept your apology. you're the one who posted your address and invited me to come see you? i think you took stuff seriously too.

~primetime~
10-13-2009, 07:28 PM
anyone who lives that close to railroad tracks has to be fully capable of mass murder...

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-13-2009, 07:29 PM
you did offend me and i accept your apology. you're the one who posted your address and invited me to come see you? i think you took stuff seriously too.

yeah i got heated for a second, i'll admit.

Knicks101
10-13-2009, 07:29 PM
anyone who lives that close to railroad tracks has to be fully capable of mass murder...

You get used to it Playboy.

~primetime~
10-13-2009, 07:30 PM
You get used to it Playboy.
murder?

MarloStanfield
yeah i got heated for a second, i'll admit.
whatever lets bury the hatchet.

Knicks101
murder?

The sound.

NoGunzJustSkillz

you go on the other side of them tracks and you might never come back alive. luckily that track rite there goes to atlantic city so it doesnt run 24/7.

~primetime~
10-13-2009, 07:31 PM
The sound.
of gun shots?

hayden695
10-13-2009, 07:31 PM
I don't know what they are called in Canada... Never been there. They are Native Americans in the US, though. What about 'Eskimos'? I know that they are generally in northern Canada and Alaska, but they are natives, as well. Is 'Eskimo' a derogatory term?

Btw, Pocahontas is possibly the most famous hot chick in the history of the world.
I am pretty sure Eskimos is no the right term (not like the N bomb but kind of like Negro) and they are called Inuit (that certain group). But as a whole it might be Aboriginals.

Pocahontas was a win for sure, but in real life they just aren't good looking. Very harsh features, and look like slaves (gangley and boney). But hey that is just my opinion.

Knicks101
10-13-2009, 07:32 PM
of gun shots?

Sure

pete's montreux
10-13-2009, 07:35 PM
K pete how did you get that pic was it with Google earth or what?

Google Maps

Lebowsky
10-13-2009, 07:42 PM
http://blog.turntablelab.com/im/Ed%20Hardy%20Purple%20Dragon%20Skull%20Skeleton%20 Hoodie.jpg
"I like wearing women's clothing."

It must be impossible to fail any harder than that when designing a hoodie. Not only does the skeleton look random and stupid (unless it's halloween, when it'd only look stupid), but the colour is gaudy and ugly. It's like whoever designs that Ed Hardy **** is trying his best to create some serious god-damned textile abortions.

hayden695
10-13-2009, 07:46 PM
Google Maps
Thanks. That shyt is cool.

hayden695
10-13-2009, 08:11 PM
There's Google Earth if you want to download that kind of program.
Ahh I don't think so, I just tried to see if I could get a pic of my house, I found it but couldn't figure out how to put it on photobucket. Yah I am e-tarded.

hayden695
10-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Google Earth allows you to see the intersections and what's surrounding them. I found my own front house that way. :lol

If you want to take a picture based on what you're computer screen is displaying, you could use "Print Screen", open Paint, paste, save, and then upload it on photobucket.
K Killbot I don't think you understand how bad I am with computers and technology. It took my friend about an hour to explain Bluetooth to me.

endorphins
10-13-2009, 08:30 PM
maggie gyllenhaal could get it

godofgods
10-13-2009, 08:31 PM
Cmon guys, it's not as bad as wearing FUBU.

Parade
10-13-2009, 08:33 PM
props to you. they make great wives. they give great head and are typically loyal with strong sex drives.
An old jewish man was wandering through the desert when he happened upon a lamp. He picked it up, polished it, and out popped a genie. "I'll grant you one wish," said the genie, "anything you want." The old man pulls out a map of the middle east, points to the location of Israel and says, "I wish for peace in this region." The genie glances at the map and says "oh, well that's a conflict as old as time itself with intractable religious, social, and economic issues involved, and quite frankly is beyond my powers, is there ANYTHING else you would want." The jewish man replies, "well I've been married to my wife for 42 years and just once I'd like her to give me a blowjob." The genie thinks for a second and says "let me see that map again"

True story bro.

rezznor
10-13-2009, 08:36 PM
An old jewish man was wandering through the desert when he happened upon a lamp. He picked it up, polished it, and out popped a genie. "I'll grant you one wish," said the genie, "anything you want." The old man pulls out a map of the middle east, points to the location of Israel and says, "I wish for peace in this region." The genie glances at the map and says "oh, well that's a conflict as old as time itself with intractable religious, social, and economic issues involved, and quite frankly is beyond my powers, is there ANYTHING else you would want." The jewish man replies, "well I've been married to my wife for 42 years and just once I'd like her to give me a blowjob." The genie thinks for a second and says "let me see that map again"

True story bro.
:lol

rezznor
10-13-2009, 08:37 PM
maggie gyllenhaal could get it

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2007/06/gyllenhaal-breastfeed/maggie-gyllenhaal-breast-feeding-03.jpg

MarloStanfield
10-13-2009, 08:42 PM
beautiful tit

InspiredLebowski
10-13-2009, 08:49 PM
That is a nice titty

big baller
10-13-2009, 10:38 PM
I don't wear we hardy, too expensive. Although I will admit to having like 5 holister shirts and a few of their shorts. Countless number of aeropostel and rocawear though.

RoseCity07
10-13-2009, 10:44 PM
Ed Hardey was cool in 2004. Then Lil Wayne wore a shirt in his "fire man" video and it blew up. The brand was mass produced and places like Costco started selling it.

Affliction is just a poor mans version of a brand called Salvage that actually did make good clothes and nice jeans. Once middle school kids starting buying the brand it loses its appeal.