PDA

View Full Version : Channing Frye 29 points in 35 min

GreatHILL
10-22-2009, 04:36 AM
i know its preseason, but get used to it lol

http://www.nba.com/suns/photos/1020sac_frye_shot.jpg

RoseCity07
10-22-2009, 04:40 AM
He won't be doing that in the regular season, garunteed. He is a horrible defender by the way. Enjoy.

Quata
10-22-2009, 04:41 AM
suns runs the perfect system for him to flourish in, hopefully he has found himself a home and provides some consistency. Got to love 140+pt games in preseason!

GreatHILL
10-22-2009, 04:46 AM
He won't be doing that in the regular season, garunteed. He is a horrible defender by the way. Enjoy.

Hi hater, well he will do the same in the regular season dont worry about it, he found his perfect system, you just hating to see this happening :lol

Toizumi
10-22-2009, 04:56 AM
As a Blazers fan, I was happy when they got Channing. He didnt have a great sophmore year, but he showed promise and talent in his first 2 years with the Knicks. Either he didnt really fit the Blazers or the team never fit him, but he didnt look good for us. He got limited minutes and never found his role on the team. Those 2 years in Portland were bad for his development and I hope that he can do good with the Suns. He's been solid so far :applause:

I lost hope on him turning into a borderline all-star player. Back in NY I thought he could be a Cliff Robinson-light. I think that he can be a good role player for the rest of his career though (and not the bench warmer he was in Portland).

kurple
10-22-2009, 05:02 AM
How many rebounds did he grab?

GreatHILL
10-22-2009, 05:26 AM
How many rebounds did he grab?

so after u check it the box score u asking how many reb he grab? lol

DavisWarriorsFan
10-22-2009, 05:42 AM
I guess with Channing Frye being back home in Arizona motivated him. Let's see if the same thing happens to Vince Carter.

kurple
10-22-2009, 06:56 AM
so after u check it the box score u asking how many reb he grab? lol

i'm to lazy to check the box score. Why can't you tell me, you obviosly know

Toizumi
10-22-2009, 06:58 AM

Just 3 IIRC and that not much for a big. He had a great game though.

NotYetGreat
10-22-2009, 07:00 AM

He got 4, if I remember right. Damn, son! Get those boards! I like his offensive ability, though. Amare + Frye is a pretty potent big man duo, in my opinion. Right now, however, he is not really what the Suns need. They need a big body. As in a REALLY big body. Will Mike Sweetney be cut from the Celts? :lol

phxsuns4life
10-22-2009, 07:40 AM
Finally we get a shooting big man who can shoot and spread the floor to give Nash, Amare and the gang some more open looks...

I'm praying Gentry can make this work, CONSISTENTLY. Otherwise I'm optimistic for a better performance this season now that we're back to a high-octane offense. We just need the pieces to do so.

Toizumi
10-22-2009, 07:47 AM
He got 4, if I remember right. Damn, son! Get those boards! I like his offensive ability, though. Amare + Frye is a pretty potent big man duo, in my opinion. Right now, however, he is not really what the Suns need. They need a big body. As in a REALLY big body. Will Mike Sweetney be cut from the Celts? :lol

loll.. Sweetney in a run and gun system. He's so FAT!
I thought the C's got him because he was back in shape!? I was shocked when I saw him out on the court (I believe it was the game vs the Knicks). Seriously, the 'race' for fattest NBA player of all time is between him and Oliver Miller. He's bigger then Eddy Curry. He has skills and a soft touch around the basket, but not as soft as his flubby belly. just ugh.

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/127830/michael_sweetney_celtics_large_large.jpg

WhySoInsecure?
10-22-2009, 07:55 AM
I'll always be a Channing Frye Fan. He's a great kid and I was pretty mad when the knicks traded him. He should have signed with the spurs but i guess he'll get more burn with the suns.

Albert Einstein
10-22-2009, 08:43 AM
I predicted the four biggest unsung moves this summer would be:

- Drew Gooden
- Channing Frye
- Ryan Anderson
- Antoine Wright

No one talked about any of these guys but all four will help their team significantly.

I kept harping for Knicks to make a move to get Frye back. Perfect in a run and gun.

Kujo
10-22-2009, 08:52 AM
loll.. Sweetney in a run and gun system. He's so FAT!
I thought the C's got him because he was back in shape!? I was shocked when I saw him out on the court (I believe it was the game vs the Knicks). Seriously, the 'race' for fattest NBA player of all time is between him and Oliver Miller. He's bigger then Eddy Curry. He has skills and a soft touch around the basket, but not as soft as his flubby belly. just ugh.

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/127830/michael_sweetney_celtics_large_large.jpg

Damn, Sweetney ate himself right out of the league. I wondered what happened to him. I'm pretty sure he's going to get cut. He was a capable double guy if he just stayed in shape.

2LeTTeRS
10-22-2009, 08:54 AM
I was hoping the Cavs or Bobcats would pick up Frye all summer to give either of the 2 teams I watch the most a big that can score and shoot from distance. He's not the best defender, or rebounder, and he's a tad bit soft, but I like him and think he has a lot of talent.

Granted Frye and Amare will beast on offense, but they are going to get murdered on the boards and on D. For the Suns to go anywhere they are going to need Robin Lopez to be ready to contribute to provide "dirty work" beside 1 of these 2 for at least 20-25 mins a night off the bench.

RoseCity07
10-22-2009, 09:00 AM
Hi hater, well he will do the same in the regular season dont worry about it, he found his perfect system, you just hating to see this happening :lol

You kidding? I got bashed by some other Blazer fans on here for constantly bashing Frye and wanting him traded. Next you're going to say I'm jealous of Travis Outlaw because he had a good game for some other team we will trade him to.

hahah, Channing Frye has horrible defense. Really bad rebounder. Only someone that watched the Blazers can explain to you the nigh and day you see when comparing a player like Frye to a player like Aldridge.

kurple
10-22-2009, 09:10 AM

- Drew Gooden
- Channing Frye
- Ryan Anderson
- Antoine Wright

No one talked about any of these guys but all four will help their team significantly.

I kept harping for Knicks to make a move to get Frye back. Perfect in a run and gun.

I would add Arron Afflalo to that list

2LeTTeRS
10-22-2009, 09:32 AM

- Drew Gooden
- Channing Frye
- Ryan Anderson
- Antoine Wright

Don't forget Flip Murray. If he stays healthy this year he will get a lot of playing time now that Raja Bell is hurt, and since we have no scorers here in Charlotte he'll get all the shots he wants.

beasted86
10-22-2009, 10:01 AM
I'm not impressed. Sacramento gave up 143, and Phoenix 127 in the end of regulation, with no overtimes... and neither team took an excessive amount of free throws (aside from Amare individually).

Nobody seemed to be playing any defense.

LA-Showtime
10-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Definitely my darkhorse MIP candidate.

Mr_Basketball#1
10-22-2009, 12:23 PM
Damn I forgot LaMarcus Aldridge was a defensive stopper. He got robbed for DPOY last year. :rolleyes:

Albert Einstein
10-22-2009, 12:37 PM
I'll always be a Channing Frye Fan. He's a great kid and I was pretty mad when the knicks traded him. He should have signed with the spurs but i guess he'll get more burn with the suns.

Yet another of Isiah's brilliant moves. For the privilege of taking on Zach Randolph's 4 year, $60 million contract, Isiah gave away Channing Frye (with Steve Francis).

I thought Knicks should have made a move for Frye. But then they drafted Hill, traded for Darko, and resigned Lee. So no need.....

wang4three
10-22-2009, 01:24 PM
This is his first good preseason game. I expect him to be up and down all season.

Rab
10-22-2009, 04:28 PM
This is his first good preseason game. I expect him to be up and down all season.
He's been up and down all preseason, but this is not his first good game. He's had 3 good, and about 3 bad or okay. I agree he will be hit or miss all year though.

If he averaged 12/7 I would be happy.

ChuckOakley
10-22-2009, 04:37 PM
He's been up and down all preseason, but this is not his first good game. He's had 3 good, and about 3 bad or okay. I agree he will be hit or miss all year though.

If he averaged 12/7 I would be happy.

Order your Prozac now.

JordanL
10-22-2009, 06:58 PM

I'm a Portland fan that's definitely looking for good games form Channing. He's a great guy, and certainly was not the right backup PF for us, but he should do very well in Phoenix, as you are saying.

Don't think he'll routinely put up 20+ points though.

And for the record Channing is an average defender at the 5 spot, but not very good at the 4.

henbus33
10-22-2009, 08:28 PM
another horrible year for frye coming up

Myth
10-23-2009, 03:28 PM
Last night was not quite a repeat performance:

32 minutes, 9 pts, 1 reb, 3 to.

GreatHILL
10-31-2009, 12:35 AM

your guratee went down the toilette :lol

GreatHILL
10-31-2009, 07:00 AM
rosecity u feeling good today? :lol

blazerjimmy
10-31-2009, 11:03 AM

- Drew Gooden
- Channing Frye
- Ryan Anderson
- Antoine Wright

I'm with you on Channing Frye and Ryan Anderson....still not happy that the Blazers couldn't find a way to use Frye......I too was expecting the Knicks to grab Channing - good pickup for the Suns.

reppy
10-31-2009, 12:25 PM
I wanted Portland to keep Frye if only for the fact that I thought he was a great dude. And he really loved the city of Portland. Honestly, if you gave me a choice of who I would have wanted to hang out with for a day on the Blazers roster I would have picked Frye.

One of those guys that I genuinely hoped would do well after he left the Blazers. (Given their now recent history, I haven't always felt that way about players that left the team or were traded.)

GreatHILL
11-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Frye with another great game 25 Pts, 5 Reb, 1 Ast :banana:

and RoseCity07 looks everytime dumber:lol

henbus33
11-02-2009, 12:13 AM

garuntee roscity will say something like " oh its just 2 games early in the season blah blah".

beasted86
11-02-2009, 12:18 AM
But in all honsety, PHX has started the season against 3 really weak teams.

I really hope he keeps it up though. PHX should make probably the 7th seed.

GreatHILL
11-02-2009, 12:20 AM
But in all honsety, PHX has started the season against 3 really weak teams.

I really hope he keeps it up though. PHX should make probably the 7th seed.

that is true

WonkeyDonkey
11-02-2009, 12:22 AM
true indeed. but all will be fine as long as phx keeps winning games they are suppose to win

Kumo
11-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Good for Frye. I can't say I really wanted Portland to keep him, because I knew he could do better somewhere else where he has more minutes. One of my favorite Blazers... good job Frye!

Myth
11-02-2009, 12:44 AM
No matter how good Frye does elsewhere, it doesn't change how ineffective he was for the Blazers, so letting Frye go was the best for everybody.

RoseCity07
11-02-2009, 12:47 AM

5 rebounds against the Timberwolves:roll:

His 25 points were a agains one of the worst teams, and off of 10 three point attempts haha. How many teams want a their power forward shooting 10 three's?

Glad to see Frye having a good game, but man did he give that 25 points right back by getting raped by the Minnesota front court.

DirtBag
11-02-2009, 01:31 AM
The Suns are always horrible at rebounding, So laughing at Frye for lack of rebounding is kind of moot...Might as well laugh at the whole team. Although they did hang close with Minny tonight on the boards only out rebounded by 4.. Anyhow I was glad to see him (CF) do well today, but found myself rooting against him because of fantasy basketball..

plowking
11-02-2009, 01:43 AM

His 25 points were a agains one of the worst teams, and off of 10 three point attempts haha. How many teams want a their power forward shooting 10 three's?

Glad to see Frye having a good game, but man did he give that 25 points right back by getting raped by the Minnesota front court.

Yet yours is soft as hell and afraid to rebound. What's the difference?

Rafael Delaget
11-02-2009, 02:41 AM

Al Jefferson: 9/23 FG
Pecherov: 4/10 FG
RoseCity07: Complete and utter moron

I mean seriously, you couldn't have looked at a box score before pulling that statement out of your ass?

nash4eva!gosuns
11-02-2009, 03:18 AM

Quit hatin'. It makes you look stupid.
Frye's having a great start to the season.
Man up and accept it.

And learn not to guarantee things. Everything on ISH comes back to haunt you.

henbus33
11-02-2009, 03:41 AM
Yet yours is soft as hell and afraid to rebound. What's the difference?

lol

ronnymac
11-02-2009, 03:49 AM
The nash effect

nash4eva!gosuns
11-02-2009, 03:56 AM
The nash effect

The guy is good enough that he could probably make ME look good...while wearing flip flops...and acrylic nails.
:bowdown:

QuebecBaller
11-02-2009, 06:08 AM

I think those teams like it when their big man shoot the 3:

Dallas (Dirk), Toronto (Bargnani), Orlando (Lewis), New York (Harrington), Detroit (Villenuava), Indiana (Murphy), Utah (Okur), Charlotte (Diaw)

2LeTTeRS
11-02-2009, 08:28 AM

What ever happened to people just admitting they were wrong, and going on from there? Here's a bit of unsolicited advice: we're all wrong from time to time its no big deal, approaching the situation this way after you were already proven wrong just makes you look infinitely worse.

GreatHILL
11-08-2009, 05:22 PM
rosecity07 come out and play:lol

GreatHILL
11-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Frye with double double 18/10

GO CHANNING! :lol

Rafael Delaget
11-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Channing Frye = the new Boris Diaw or the new Quentin Richardson?

I'm trying to decide which comparison is more accurate.

GOBB
11-08-2009, 05:45 PM
[QUOTE=Rafael Delaget

bagelred
11-08-2009, 06:01 PM
This is not unexpected.

Channing Frye had a nice rookie year on NYK, then slumped a bit his sophomore, then promptly gets traded to Portland and gets buried on the bench.

He's a good outside shooter, perfect big man for run and gun....

Just another mistake by Isiah....tosses him into the Zach Randolph trade. :hammerhead:

GreatHILL
11-12-2009, 02:53 AM
13 Pts 6 Rebs 5 Assists :cheers:

Rafael Delaget
11-12-2009, 02:57 AM
13 Pts 6 Rebs 5 Assists :cheers:

Diaw-esque

Prodigy
11-12-2009, 03:02 AM
[QUOTE=Rafael Delaget

Rafael Delaget
11-12-2009, 03:03 AM
He plays nothing like Diaw.

I'm aware of that.

Kiddlovesnets
11-12-2009, 03:20 AM
Well it is really not that big of a surprise anymore seeing Frye break out since the beginning of this season

GreatHILL
11-16-2009, 07:43 AM
hey rosecity07 how about that channing guy? :lol

chazzy
11-16-2009, 07:51 AM
:oldlol: Are you gonna keep bumping this thread and call out RoseCity whenever Frye has a good game?

Biddy77
11-16-2009, 07:52 AM
I'm very happy to see Frye having so much success with Phoenix. He's a very classy guy, and he was well liked in the community here, even though so many people failed to notice that his skill set is virtually identical to LMA's. The staff down there really seems to have inspired a new level of confidence in him, and that has always been the determining factor in how well the guy shoots.

Here's hoping he's able to keep it up and enjoy a very solid career from here out.

Crazywolf
11-16-2009, 08:17 AM
I don't visit this site often but.. where is that coward rosecity? :applause:

RoseCity07
11-16-2009, 08:25 AM
hey rosecity07 how about that channing guy? :lol

Hahaha you really think Frye is good don't you? The guy is a scrub. He is no different than Von Wafer. When a good team comes along or the game counts (playoffs), he will fold. Marc Gasol looks like a superstar next to Channing Frye. 6-11 three point set shooter. :roll:

JordanL
11-16-2009, 09:32 AM
:oldlol: Are you gonna keep bumping this thread and call out RoseCity whenever Frye has a good game?

The rest of us Portland fans are pretty happy to see Frye do so well and be appreciated. It's alright with me to keep bumping the thread. :cheers:

Toizumi
11-16-2009, 09:45 AM
Hahaha you really think Frye is good don't you? The guy is a scrub. He is no different than Von Wafer. When a good team comes along or the game counts (playoffs), he will fold. Marc Gasol looks like a superstar next to Channing Frye. 6-11 three point set shooter. :roll:

Playing 30 MPG on a team with the best start the season, averaging 13.5 PPG is pretty good. Frye isnt a good rebounder, but he can score and is a geat shooter who fits the Suns style of play :confusedshrug: I hoped he wouldve done better in Portland, but he didnt fit in well.. He was never a bad player though. Stop hating.

nash4eva!gosuns
11-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Playing 30 MPG on a team with the best start the season, averaging 13.5 PPG is pretty good. Frye isnt a good rebounder, but he can score and is a geat shooter who fits the Suns style of play :confusedshrug: I hoped he wouldve done better in Portland, but he didnt fit in well.. He was never a bad player though. Stop hating.
This. :no:

GreatHILL
11-17-2009, 06:50 AM

so first u say he never will have good stats in the season and now u switched to the playoffs? WOW u must be the dumbest person i ever see on the internet :lol

Ramza
11-17-2009, 07:14 AM
so first u say he never will have good stats in the season and now u switched to the playoffs? WOW u must be the dumbest person i ever see on the internet :lol
WIN..................WINWINWIN..........WIN....... ........
WIN................WIN............WIN.....WIN..... ..........
WIN .............WIN...............WIN....WIN......... ......
WIN ............WIN.................WIN...WIN......... ......
WIN ..............WIN...............WIN...WIN......... ......
WIN ................WIN...........WIN.....WIN......... ......
WINWINWIN........WINWINWIN.........WINWINWIN....

RoseCity07
11-17-2009, 07:44 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhGtpOe6UXY

GreatHILL
11-17-2009, 08:02 AM

"Where RoseCity07 OWNED Happens" :lol

GreatHILL
11-17-2009, 08:07 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Auka
11-17-2009, 08:55 AM
Tell me RoseCity07, whose been the better centre so far this year for you? Oden or Frye.

sacredcow
11-17-2009, 03:29 PM
You mean a center who actually plays defense? Oden. Frye is the better offensive player at the moment.

GreatHILL
12-29-2009, 02:34 PM
channing with 14/11 vs bynum 14/9 :cheers:

not bad.....

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/53/fullj.bd13990f916e9bbd7dd947aea7c26a6b/bd13990f916e9bbd7dd947aea7c26a6b-getty-90042438ge001_lakers_suns.jpg

1~Gibson~1
12-29-2009, 02:38 PM
:lol

GreatHILL
12-29-2009, 02:40 PM

i loled too thats why i made this thread:lol

GreatHILL
12-31-2009, 02:26 AM
26 pts 10 reb 2 blk 2 ast

:roll: :lol

Norcaliblunt
12-31-2009, 03:26 AM
That Rosecity guy sure was stupid for counting out old Frye.

RoseCity07
12-31-2009, 03:44 AM
How come this thread only gets bumped when Frye has a good game.

Never gets bumped when he shoots 2-10 from three point land. Or when he has those 2 or 3 rebound games. This guy has 12 career double doubles in 310 games played.:roll:

This guys PER is 14.70. That's below average. Isn't the average 15?

LMAO at the leagues tallest shooting guard averaging 12 and 5. What team wants their center shooting 10 three's a game haha. That's championship ball right there. I'm sure a team like the Lakers in the playoffs will not figure out a way to stop Frye. Roffle.

RoseCity07
12-31-2009, 03:45 AM
oh wow this is even funnier, Garnett wasn't even playing.:roll:

SAKOTXA
12-31-2009, 03:48 AM

Never gets bumped when he shoots 2-10 from three point land. Or when he has those 2 or 3 rebound games. This guy has 12 career double doubles in 310 games played.:roll:

This guys PER is 14.70. That's below average. Isn't the average 15?

LMAO at the leagues tallest shooting guard averaging 12 and 5. What team wants their center shooting 10 three's a game haha. That's championship ball right there. I'm sure a team like the Lakers in the playoffs will not figure out a way to stop Frye. Roffle.

Are you mad, because he sucked in Portland?

che guevara
12-31-2009, 03:52 AM
Are you mad, because he sucked in Portland?
Could Frye be doing this without Steve Nash?

SAKOTXA
12-31-2009, 04:13 AM
Could Frye be doing this without Steve Nash?

Maybe not this good, but give some credit to Frye, he worked on his outside shooting.

WonkeyDonkey
12-31-2009, 04:37 AM

because the word you used was 'garunteed'. but Frye had proven you wrong several times this season by playing well on this suns team; your guarantee failed.

like the above user mentioned, u gotta give the guy some credits, and admit u were wrong when u count Frye out during the preseason. He's not a great player nor is he your typical traditional center but u can't deny Frye's a great fit for the suns, live with that :violin:

A Roc 23
12-31-2009, 04:55 AM
Frye is great! He's like #1 in the league in three pointers (was #2 before the game, I'm not sure he moved up).

His defense is actually pretty good.

Rosecity he is inconsistent and has bad shooting nights because he literally is being told to stay up top so that Amar'e can operate and so that he can give Nash his dribble back if he loses it. This is obviously causing him to have inconsistent numbers and not be a great rebounder.

So keep bashing him Rosecity.

- Ignore the fact that he would be the Blazer's 3rd leading scorer.

- Ignore the fact that he averages more defensive rebounds a minute than Aldridge. And that he only averages no offensive rebounds because of his role on the team.

- Ignore the fact that he's hit 84 threes in 33 games.

If Channing is a bad rebounder than what is LaMarcus "70 million dollars" Aldridge?

RoseCity07
12-31-2009, 05:04 AM
Frye is great! He's like #1 in the league in three pointers (was #2 before the game, I'm not sure he moved up).

His defense is actually pretty good.

Rosecity he is inconsistent and has bad shooting nights because he literally is being told to stay up top so that Amar'e can operate and so that he can give Nash his dribble back if he loses it. This is obviously causing him to have inconsistent numbers and not be a great rebounder.

So keep bashing him Rosecity.

- Ignore the fact that he would be the Blazer's 3rd leading scorer.

- Ignore the fact that he averages more defensive rebounds a minute than Aldridge. And that he only averages no offensive rebounds because of his role on the team.

- Ignore the fact that he's hit 84 threes in 33 games.

If Channing is a bad rebounder than what is LaMarcus "70 million dollars" Aldridge?

That's the thing he wouldn't be the Blazers 3rd leading scorer because he'd never get 10 three's a game. Steve Nash is doing more for his career than Frye could have dreamt about. Roy, Aldridge, Oden, Batum, Fernandez, Blake, Bayless, and Miller are all better offensive options than Frye. What a joke, 3rd leading scorer. Pendergraph through 5 career games is better than Frye.

Your're honestly going to compare Aldridge to Frye. Aldridge does way more than Frya. He slaughtered Frye in the post. There is not one powerforward in the league that runs the floor like Aldridge. Aldridge is soft, and he needs to stop shooting outside so much, but he is 10 times the player that Frye is.

SAKOTXA
12-31-2009, 05:10 AM
That's the thing he wouldn't be the Blazers 3rd leading scorer because he'd never get 10 three's a game. Steve Nash is doing more for his career than Frye could have dreamt about. Roy, Aldridge, Oden, Batum, Fernandez, Blake, Bayless, and Miller are all better offensive options than Frye. What a joke, 3rd leading scorer. Pendergraph through 5 career games is better than Frye.

Your're honestly going to compare Aldridge to Frye. Aldridge does way more than Frya. He slaughtered Frye in the post. There is not one powerforward in the league that runs the floor like Aldridge. Aldridge is soft, and he needs to stop shooting outside so much, but he is 10 times the player that Frye is.

Lol don't act like you would mind having Frye right now...

A Roc 23
12-31-2009, 05:14 AM

You were posting about his play this season on the Suns. This season he is all those things.

I'm just saying no reason to bash a guy the Blazers did not know how to use.

I'm not comparing Frye and Aldridge. I'm just saying you can't really call Frye a bad rebounder unless you call Aldridge a bad rebounder, because LaMarcus averages about the same defensive rebounds a minute, where they are comparable in positioning. LaMarcus makes 13 million a year, while Frye makes 2. Obviously LaMarcus is the better player, but not by ten times and he is certainly not a better defensive rebounder.

GreatHILL
01-02-2010, 09:03 AM
"The thing that started developing with me is rolling to the basket, finding people and putting it on the ground," Frye said. "Basketball is a funny thing. Once you have your role, that's what you do eight or nine out of 10 times. It's just that one time, can you do something else to make a play to get the defense to think?"

:roll:

"I've got to be aggressive going after the glass," Frye said. "That's more important to this team than my shooting at times. If we can get the ball and get out and run, that's going to really speed up the pace of the game and make sure we play at our pace."

:cheers:

OmniStrife
01-07-2010, 01:14 AM
Cough... cough!
22/9 + 3 blks + 6/12 from deep. XD

Crazywolf
01-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Tool = RoseCity07

RoseCity07
01-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Cough... cough!
22/9 + 3 blks + 6/12 from deep. XD

Cough cough ...

last 5 games 4 PPG 4 RPG on 3/13 three point shooting. Why aren't you bumping this threa now?:oldlol:

Suns lost 4 of last 5 games.

Oh...Cough cough

Rafael Delaget
01-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Cough cough ...

last 5 games 4 PPG 4 RPG on 3/13 three point shooting. Why aren't you bumping this threa now?:oldlol:

Suns lost 4 of last 5 games.

Oh...Cough cough

Removing Greg Oden's balls from your throat should clear that cough right up.

RoseCity07
01-19-2010, 12:50 AM
[QUOTE=Rafael Delaget

GreatHILL
05-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Channing Frye Has Last Laugh!!!

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4769/1a248aaf9b1fca54856d3dd.jpg

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2523/f22075095697e61c6803b85.jpg

:oldlol:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4656/0d09a6c3364f4e801dcff13.jpg

:D :lol :oldlol: :roll:

OmniStrife
05-04-2010, 05:02 AM
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4769/1a248aaf9b1fca54856d3dd.jpg

HOLY SHIT!! Did He just dunk from the 3pt line?! :eek:

RoseCity07
05-25-2010, 01:27 AM
Bump

LA KB24
05-25-2010, 01:57 AM
Bump
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

:cheers:

Clocian-IGN
05-25-2010, 02:09 AM
great bump :cheers:

cotdt
05-25-2010, 02:19 AM
I love Channing Frye. He is one of the best players I've ever seen.