PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Fight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr8ked
10-23-2009, 11:14 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Odom and Andersen.. Lamar got his chin checked ... the michigan chin check

Lyin
10-23-2009, 11:14 PM
It didn't take long for those thugs to show their true colors. It's surprising because their thug leader J.R was on the bench. He's usually the one in the middle of it.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
10-23-2009, 11:15 PM
Andreson backed out like his pussyye teamate Melo few years back....lol

12shyloc26
So unnecessary -_-

Odom made Birdman flinch so bad tho:roll:

fox5092
lol nice...props to odom for standing up for farmar...farmar has been getting pushed around by anderson all game so far

visirale
Where was Ron Artest? He's the MVP of brawling.

Great news for the Lakers that there was an altercation like that and Ron stayed out of it.

I thought Lamar was boxing this summer where's the moves!

It all started with farmar and birdman ^_^

MMKM
10-23-2009, 11:16 PM
Odom would get his a$$ kicked by his own wife.

Power_Ballin
Pussay

fox5092
wouldve been classic if ron ron came running off the bench swinging

Quizno
lol did you see andersen put his fists up REAL quick like he was gonna fight, then put 'em down real quick and do a little sissy push on lamar and then back away? awesome!

barbaroi
10-23-2009, 11:17 PM
Kobe should offer to pay Mbenga whatever he loses from a suspension if he decks birdman.

Lyin
10-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Why do every Nuggets backpedal? Birdwoman was so shook when L.O stepped to him.

barbaroi
10-23-2009, 11:19 PM
Lol bidman pushed Odom and he's the one who moved backward. It's like he bounced off.

NY Comeback
10-23-2009, 11:19 PM
It didn't take long for those thugs to show their true colors. It's surprising because their thug leader J.R was on the bench. He's usually the one in the middle of it.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

gyu
10-23-2009, 11:21 PM
Will rep for video of this!

ronnymac
10-23-2009, 11:22 PM
Mbenga is a black belt in karate.

Rocker09
There's a fight and artest stayed out? :cheers:

Anyway, Birdman looks like the miz...

phoenix18
lol did you see andersen put his fists up REAL quick like he was gonna fight, then put 'em down real quick and do a little sissy push on lamar and then back away? awesome!
Maybe the word suspension came into his mind. I find it so funny that if I brought up the names Chris Childs and Reggie Miller, your tone would change dramatically.

barbaroi
10-23-2009, 11:24 PM
Maybe the word suspension came into his mind. I find it so funny that if I brought up the names Chris Childs and Reggie Miller, your tone would change dramatically.
If he was so worried about a suspension he shouldn't have started ****.

Lyin
10-23-2009, 11:26 PM

Are you always this stupid? A former drug addict that got suspended from the league for two years cares about suspensions? What's next Rosie O'donnell won't eat a cupcake because she fears weight gain? He was clearly shook. Don't even act like you're watching the game.

Kobe Polanski
10-23-2009, 11:28 PM
what a bunch of P[]SSY thuggets. :lol

StroShow4
10-23-2009, 11:29 PM
I'm a huge fan of the Birdman, but I can't lie, he looked a little shook/surprised for a second when Odom looked like he was actually going to swing on him. I don't think he thought Odom was going to do anything, and then when Odom kind of came toward him he jumped back.

Cool Guy
10-23-2009, 11:29 PM
Video or it didnt happen

The_Blur
10-23-2009, 11:30 PM
Mbenga is a black belt in karate.

Judo, not karate.

kraze94
10-23-2009, 11:31 PM
Vid plz

MMKM
10-23-2009, 11:34 PM
Ok if Chloe Odom fought a bear but the bear gets a bazooka to make it even, who wins?

phoenix18
10-23-2009, 11:35 PM
Are you always this stupid? A former drug addict that got suspended from the league for two years cares about suspensions? What's next Rosie O'donnell won't eat a cupcake because she fears weight gain? He was clearly shook. Don't even act like you're watching the game.
Those are facts. Yup. I am the stupid one. He was shook, but at the same time, who would have fought and get suspended X amount of games after missing two seasons already.

Kobe Polanski
10-23-2009, 11:36 PM
Ok if Chloe Odom fought a bear but the bear gets a bazooka to make it even, who wins?

stick to the topic.

dbugz
10-23-2009, 11:41 PM
Will rep for the video anyone? :confusedshrug:

barbaroi
10-23-2009, 11:43 PM
Those are facts. Yup. I am the stupid one. He was shook, but at the same time, who would have fought and get suspended X amount of games after missing two seasons already.
What don't you understand about "He was the one who started it". If he doesn't want to get suspended, he shouldn't have started giving little ***** pushes to Odom and Farmar. Then when actually challenged he runs away?

yeaaaman
10-23-2009, 11:43 PM

You are a f*cking moron, either that or you can't be over 13 years old. If he didn't give a **** about the NBA why would he get off of drugs in the first place? Shook? Who gives a damn what he was because in the end of the day not getting in a fight is the smart thing to do, they're in the NBA not the streets, there is repercussions for their actions. You on the other hand probably have no responsibilities in your life other than maybe wiping your own ass, if you are even capable of that, so I wouldn't expect you to understand something like responsibility or consequences.

I can't understand all the posters who see an altercation which then turns into nothing later calling players "p*ssies" or whatever as if they should just get in a brawl for what again? The people who think on that track are pretty stupid but I guess that's what happens when the poster is about 14 years old.

"Ye, knock him the f*ck out! earn your stripes n*igga!"

Quit lyin

yeaaaman
10-23-2009, 11:45 PM
What don't you understand about "He was the one who started it". If he doesn't want to get suspended, he shouldn't have started giving little ***** pushes to Odom and Farmar. Then when actually challenged he runs away?

I missed this part of the game but come on man, people have reactions and that may have been his initial reaction before thinking, you and me have human instincts as well. Who knows maybe he was just being a punk but again, I think getting into a fight in the NBA is extremely stupid so at least they didn't take it that far.

phoenix18
10-23-2009, 11:45 PM
That why I said, the thought of getting suspended must have hit him. At that point, it was the line of no return. If he swung, he would have been out for a long time, and he probably needs that paper.

barbaroi
10-23-2009, 11:46 PM
I missed this part of the game but come on man, people have reactions and that may have been his initial reaction before thinking, you and me have human instincts as well. Who knows maybe he was just being a punk but again, I think getting into a fight in the NBA is extremely stupid so at least they didn't take it that far.
It wasn't just a quick reaction though. He was doing it for a good 3-4 minutes before Odom got involved with him.

10-23-2009, 11:47 PM
Birdman was just being birdman, nothing more, Odom wasn't gonna hit him he was just letting him know he wasn't gonna take it. There wasn't gonna be a fight either way.

Kevin_Garnett_5
10-23-2009, 11:47 PM
It wasn't just a quick reaction though. He was doing it for a good 3-4 minutes before Odom got involved with him. Because Lamar Odom would probably beat the **** of of Birdman in a fight...

barbaroi
10-23-2009, 11:48 PM
That why I said, the thought of getting suspended must have hit him. At that point, it was the line of no return. If he swung, he would have been out for a long time, and he probably needs that paper.
I'm not saying it wasn't smart to back off. Cowards can be smart. It doesn't change the fact that it was a little ***** move.

Lyin
10-23-2009, 11:48 PM
A lot of people not watching the game and commenting. Classic morons. Birdman was giving little shoves to Farmar and Odom all game and Odom gives him a stutter step and Birdman puts his dukes up like he's gonna fight and backpedals. It has nothing to do with him smartening up, it's that Odom didn't do anything. If Odom swung, he would have swung back. Birdman is just a puzzy.

yeaaaman
10-23-2009, 11:49 PM
It wasn't just a quick reaction though. He was doing it for a good 3-4 minutes before Odom got involved with him.

Like I said I'm watching the game but I missed that part, I guess he was just being a punk, pissed, whatever, but I don't think any NBA player should be faulted for not getting into a fight. If that's the way he is going to play, then he'll just build a rep for himself.

10-23-2009, 11:53 PM
Birdman is out there to play his role, to be a bother etc etc. Getting in a fight would be dumb, there's no reason to defend his manhood, anyone calling him a ***** needs to smoke a joint and release all that testosterone it's ok.

It was the referees faults anyway, it should've stopped when he was screening farmar away from the ball for no reason.

MMKM
10-24-2009, 12:01 AM
Chloe Odom is a whore

Lyin
10-24-2009, 12:02 AM
Like I said I'm watching the game but I missed that part, I guess he was just being a punk, pissed, whatever, but I don't think any NBA player should be faulted for not getting into a fight. If that's the way he is going to play, then he'll just build a rep for himself.

All I need to hear. BTW, you didn't need to say that. We could tell by your posts.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
10-24-2009, 12:06 AM
get the F*ck out. It wasnt a fight just the usually pushing and shoving and trash talking while the teammates try to hold the players back.

yeaaaman
10-24-2009, 12:08 AM
All I need to hear. BTW, you didn't need to say that. We could tell by your posts.

You clearly don't understand the underlying idea behind my post, whether I watched it or not, I'm making a general comment about people complaining about someone not getting into a fist fight in the NBA, that is completely absurd, what don't you understand?

I take issue with someone (yourself) saying because someone did drugs and got suspended before why would he care about getting suspended now. Are you that dumb that you couldn't expect someone to learn from their mistakes? Especially one so big as the Birdmans? Again, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

SoCalMike
10-24-2009, 12:08 AM
So who's got the video?

:pimp:

lefthook00
10-24-2009, 12:18 AM
Don't f*ck with LO's candy...

BrentISballin
10-24-2009, 12:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f376YE2uDUU

qrich
10-24-2009, 12:39 AM
Based off the video, props to the Birdman for stepping away instead of going to LO and escalating things. Also like seeing LO get into the thick of things and not backing away.

Quata
10-24-2009, 12:41 AM
snore. dont know what i was hoping for really....

west
10-24-2009, 12:43 AM
Seems like LO can't handle a little trash talk to me.

AJ2k8
10-24-2009, 12:43 AM
I see Lamar has strayed away from the spear tackle:D

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
10-24-2009, 12:45 AM
Based off the video, props to the Birdman for stepping away instead of going to LO and escalating things. Also like seeing LO get into the thick of things and not backing away.

Lamar wanted no part of Kenyon.

Lyin
10-24-2009, 12:53 AM

You're dumb as a rock. Kenyon stepped in and grabbed LO's jersey as to say back away and as soon as everyone comes, he starts talking trash to L.O. Thuggets...

Solid Snake
10-24-2009, 01:27 AM
I seriously seriously wish Kenyon Martin would get ****ed up by a Shaq or Ron Artest or DJ Mbenga. Such a useless human being. An ignorant stupid thug. I'd kick his baby daughter in the head if I could.

Lyin
10-24-2009, 01:29 AM
I seriously seriously wish Kenyon Martin would get ****ed up by a Shaq or Ron Artest or DJ Mbenga. Such a useless human being. An ignorant stupid thug. I'd kick his baby daughter in the head if I could.

:roll:

chazzy
10-24-2009, 01:45 AM
Maybe Lamar read the fake Birdman twitter quotes about him and thought they were real.. that could explain why he got so heated :oldlol:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147598

oh the horror
10-24-2009, 02:00 AM
So what comes of this? Did they just hand out Tech's and called it a day?

chazzy
10-24-2009, 02:03 AM
So what comes of this? Did they just hand out Tech's and called it a day?

Yep, just double techs. Nothing more is needed, no punches thrown or anything. I wouldn't have been surprised if the Rent-a-Refs went on a power trip in their last NBA game and ejected everyone :oldlol:

Timmy D for MVP
10-24-2009, 02:08 AM

Well actually if you think about it that would make him even more weary of suspensions because he has a past and struggled to come back from it, and Stern already worries his league is viewed as thug so....

Timmy D for MVP
10-24-2009, 02:08 AM
Don't f*ck with LO's candy...
:roll: :roll:

"That's my Apple-O son!"

nbastatus
10-24-2009, 02:22 AM
I would too.

w00terz
10-24-2009, 04:01 AM

What's funny is if you saw him in public you'd probably kiss his ass and shake his hand because you would be too scared to say something to him.

reppy
10-24-2009, 04:04 AM
I'm not exactly saying I'm some professional fighter, but I would love to see most of you dongs get into a fight. "Yeah man? I shove you and get right into your face!" You're pretty much asking to get knocked the **** out walking into some guy's fist because you're so concerned about looking hard.

Really? So the guy that jumped into an audience and started swinging on people is a more useful human being than Kenyon Martin?

raptorfan_dr07
10-24-2009, 04:06 AM

That's what I saw, lol. Odom wouldn't even look him in the eyes lol.

What's funny is if you saw him in public you'd probably kiss his ass and shake his hand because you would be too scared to say something to him.

:applause:

kurple
10-24-2009, 04:09 AM
http://twitvid.com/25392 nice quality

Nuggets didn't start the fight so enough with the thuggets jokes

reppy
10-24-2009, 04:12 AM
Also, just throwing this out there.. **** Lamar Odom in general. Guy is always trying to start **** when he plays against the Blazers. Grade A douche bag.

Career underachiever with a lumpy head. (OK, maybe that last part wasn't necessary .. but **** him anyways.)

kurple
10-24-2009, 04:13 AM

you mean odom? KMart didn't start this

kraze94
10-24-2009, 04:26 AM
Are you dumb?

He said he wishes Ron Artest, Shaq, or DJ Mbenga would beat up KMart. He didnt say he wants to himself.

Nice try at bening a smart ass.

w00terz
10-24-2009, 04:34 AM
Are you dumb?

He said he wishes Ron Artest, Shaq, or DJ Mbenga would beat up KMart. He didnt say he wants to himself.

Nice try at bening a smart ass.

He also said he'd kick his daughter in the head if he could. Are you dumb?

lilmagicjohnson
10-24-2009, 05:00 AM
junk deleted

Laker4Lyfe
10-24-2009, 05:05 AM
:roll::roll::roll::roll:

The poor nuggets, I guess they figure if they win the fight at least they can beat the Lakers at something.

Abraham Lincoln
10-24-2009, 05:22 AM
If only Wilt Chamberlain was there to maintain order. :pimp:

dbugz
10-24-2009, 05:48 AM
Why did Odumb go after Birdman? based on the video the one who pushed him off is K-Mart.

henbus33
10-24-2009, 05:50 AM

if kenyon martin was not a basketball player, he would probably be robbing banks, burglarizing homes, killing people, etc, so i too would like to see him get ****ed up

edit: by the way, nuggets suck!!!!

AJ2k8
10-24-2009, 05:59 AM
If only Wilt Chamberlain was there to maintain order. :pimp:

No offense mate but can't you respect todays game for what it is instead of living in the past?:cheers:

ZeN
10-24-2009, 06:00 AM
No offense mate but can't you respect todays game for what it is instead of living in the past?:cheers:

Its abe.. its eighter this or getting shot in the head? :lol

henbus33
10-24-2009, 06:02 AM
abraham lincoln: i shalt not respect thy game today blah blah.:lol

kokopeds
lamar got the wrong guy.

it was kmart who shoved him, he should be going after kmart and not the birdman

AJ2k8
Its abe.. its eighter this or getting shot in the head? :lol
You make a good point:applause:

kurple
10-24-2009, 08:42 AM

The poor nuggets, I guess they figure if they win the fight at least they can beat the Lakers at something.

nuggets won the game

Joey3000
10-24-2009, 09:56 AM
lamar got the wrong guy.

it was kmart who shoved him, he should be going after kmart and not the birdman

Yeah, but Odom wanted no parts of Martin.

Did U see how aggressively Martin Grabbed Odom? Odom didnt even look at the guy who has his hands on him, he is looking at Anderson. SMH

dbugz
10-24-2009, 10:19 AM
Yeah, but Odom wanted no parts of Martin.

Did U see how aggressively Martin Grabbed Odom? Odom didnt even look at the guy who has his hands on him, he is looking at Anderson. SMH

LOL I also noticed that. :oldlol: K-Mart will fckn crash Odumb that's why he can't even look at K-Mart's eye during that confrontation :lol

ImmortalD24
10-24-2009, 10:31 AM
better quality (credits to jd2k): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNatJu6xhDo

Toizumi
10-24-2009, 10:44 AM
After the made basket Odom gets a shove in the back from Kenyon. It mightve been that Odom thought it was Andersen, since they had been going back and forth for a while? Kinda looks like thats what happened, but I might be wrong.

if kenyon martin was not a basketball player, he would probably be robbing banks, burglarizing homes, killing people, etc, so i too would like to see him get ****ed up

edit: by the way, nuggets suck!!!!

WTF is wrong with you people?? :confusedshrug: Dude worked his way into the league and is making millions playing the game he loves. Why hate?
And why would he kill people if he wasnt a ball player? lol just because he has some tats and hangs out with some rappers or what not.. Gtfo.

Abraham Lincoln
10-24-2009, 10:49 AM
Tis not a lack of respect I have, but rather a strong dislike for the method of play today, beit improved from earlier years in the decade, including the strict less tolerant guidelines and the overwhemling hype of the modern athlete.

James for instance has been declared the # 1 player in history by some, whilst his closest overall comparison is a peaked Barkley in Philadelphia, who most modern fans do not have in the top 25 players ever or even in the top 5 PF's to ever play.

Abraham Lincoln
10-24-2009, 11:03 AM
John Salley summed it up perfectly earlier this year.

http://www.detroitbadboys.com/archives/2009-05-27/john-salley-on-the-nba-getting-soft/

So, why has the league changed so much?

I think the whole society has just gone soft. I don't think it's just the NBA. Think about this, dude: we sit around and cry about everything. It used to be, Yo, man, don't cry. Toughen up. You can't even say at work that a girl is beautiful. That's sexual harassment. That's bull sh*t. I just think that whole mentality is really some bull sh*t. I'm not bull sh*tting you. I just think that whole toughness is gone.

How were the Bad Boys able to get away with so much?

Just to let you know: more than 20 different NBA rules have changed because of the Bad Boys. Remember Dennis Rodman in 1991? Scottie [Pippen] was going to the basket, and you used to be allowed to hit the guy as hard as you can so he couldn't make the basket. Now, maybe it wasn't a smart foul. I don't think anyone went out to cut somebody under their legs, but if you hit him hard, you said, Make it on the foul line. You want to come in the lane? Make it on the foul line. Nowadays, you foul somebody, next thing you know they're close to telling you, Hey, man, I think this guy just pressed charges. I mean, it's a joke.

You know, Bill Laimbeer used to take charges and whine to the referees. Back then you could talk to the referee, say what you want to say and it keep it moving. Now you say something and it's a technical. Now everybody knows the referee's name and their personal business. Back then, the referees didn't matter.

Phong
10-24-2009, 11:05 AM
LOL I also noticed that. :oldlol: K-Mart will fckn crash Odumb that's why he can't even look at K-Mart's eye during that confrontation :lol
You didn't watch the game right? Earlier in the game Birdman threw an elbow/forearm at Odom's chest at mid-court. And in this play they were kinda wrestling each other under the basket before the shot was even released. That's why he went after Birdman.. not for some lame push from wannabe tough guy K-Mart.

garubu
10-24-2009, 12:31 PM
lol@ the posters who sayed birdman was shook. From the video it looks like no one was shook. just other players holding their teammates back. If anything LO should of went after kmart. LO wants no part of Kmart.

Phong
10-24-2009, 12:59 PM
lol@ the posters who sayed birdman was shook. From the video it looks like no one was shook. just other players holding their teammates back. If anything LO should of went after kmart. LO wants no part of Kmart.
He's talking about their first confrontation at mid-court, not the one under the basket: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f376YE2uDUU (20sec into the video)

As Odom is going back on defense Birdman threw an elbow/forearm at Odom at mid-court, Odom gets in his face and Birdman raises his fists quickly and then runs away.

Why should Odom get in K-Mart's face when it was Birdman who was pushing him and Farmar around?

Another idiot who thinks K-Mart is so tough cause he covers his ugly mug with bajillions of tattoos. :rolleyes:

dbugz
10-24-2009, 01:04 PM
You didn't watch the game right? Earlier in the game Birdman threw an elbow/forearm at Odom's chest at mid-court. And in this play they were kinda wrestling each other under the basket before the shot was even released. That's why he went after Birdman.. not for some lame push from wannabe tough guy K-Mart.

I know that, nba.com highlights showed what happened on the game between Odumb and Birdman. Lamar got pissed because someone shove him off from the back and it was clearly K-Mart.

My point there is why go after Andersen when it was clearly K-mart who shove him off? K-Mart even pulled Odom's jersey up and Odumb didn't have any reaction on that.

Phong
10-24-2009, 01:11 PM
My point there is why go after Andersen when it was clearly K-mart who shove him off? K-Mart even pulled Odom's jersey up and Odumb didn't have any reaction on that.I don't think Odom's reaction under the basket was a response to K-Mart's shove.

Before that they were battling for position under the basket. Birdman could have elbowed, pulled, pushed or said something that Odom didn't like. With what happened earlier at mid-court, it might have been enough to set him off.

As for all the morons who think Odom is so afraid of wannabe-hardcore K-Mart, you can see that Odom didn't even look at who was holding him and only focused on Birdman. He even pushed K-Mart out of the way to get to Birdman.

phoenix18
10-24-2009, 01:27 PM
He's talking about their first confrontation at mid-court, not the one under the basket: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f376YE2uDUU (20sec into the video)

As Odom is going back on defense Birdman threw an elbow/forearm at Odom at mid-court, Odom gets in his face and Birdman raises his fists quickly and then runs away.

Why should Odom get in K-Mart's face when it was Birdman who was pushing him and Farmar around?

Another idiot who thinks K-Mart is so tough cause he covers his ugly mug with bajillions of tattoos. :rolleyes:
:roll: @ him running away. I take back what I said earlier, Birdman was not scared at all. He clearly shoved Odom after lowering his fists and Odom just stood there. Odom did not want to fight at all.

1~Gibson~1
10-24-2009, 01:30 PM
:roll: @ him running away. I take back what I said earlier, Birdman was not scared at all. He clearly shoved Odom after lowering his fists and Odom just stood there. Odom did not want to fight at all.
nah nah nah, birdman was pretty scared. he backed back......and back some more.....and back some more......and back some more......:oldlol:

phoenix18
10-24-2009, 01:33 PM
nah nah nah, birdman was pretty scared. he backed back......and back some more.....and back some more......and back some more......:oldlol:
At that point, it was clear no one was going to do anything at all. If you are scared, you arent going to push Odom again.

amfirst
10-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Odom is the man, don't uck with him. He'll kill the thuggets.

cavsfanatic
10-24-2009, 01:44 PM
Stop acting like kenyon ain't yack odom up and after he let him go odom tried to get rowdy. Lol @ u delusional clowns

Lyin
10-24-2009, 01:45 PM
Stop acting like kenyon ain't yack odom up and after he let him go odom tried to get rowdy. Lol @ u delusional clowns

Kenyon was the one talking smack as soon as the refs came. Odom wasn't paying attention to him cause it was about him and Birdman you dumbazz Cavs fan.

macpierce
10-24-2009, 01:50 PM
there wasnt going to be a fight and yes shut up delusional cavs fan

dbugz
10-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Kenyon was the one talking smack as soon as the refs came. Odom wasn't paying attention to him cause it was about him and Birdman you dumbazz Cavs fan.

Did you see K-Mart pulled Odumb's Jersey? Odumb didn't even react on that :oldlol:

Se
10-24-2009, 02:06 PM
I thought Odom did very well not to retaliate. Chris Anderson and Kenyon Martin are nobodies, and their team wont be going past the second round anyway. Odom recognises that, and doesn't need to f up the Lakers early season cohesion.

TheGreatDeraj
10-24-2009, 02:11 PM
I know it's only preseason, but that fight just made this regular season and probably there post season match ups MUCH more interesting and hopefully scrappy.

I like Odoms intensity. He said he boxed over the summer and it helped him with his mentality, concentration and confidence. Hopefully, that will(along with Kobe and Artest) help him to become a more consistent threat and he can play well like he did last post season.

Anderson was impressing me with his jump shots, if he can be solid on offense then there C/PF rotation just got a lot better.

Lyin
10-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Did you see K-Mart pulled Odumb's Jersey? Odumb didn't even react on that :oldlol:

Have you ever been in a fight? Jesus christ...

All the other side activites don't distract you from the main guy you're going against. Why else do players never react when their teammates are trying to take them away? They always have their eye on their target. Clearly you've never fought.

ashar008
10-24-2009, 02:24 PM
lol kenyon is such a pansy. god what a fake ass thug he is.

OG LeeTSkeeT
10-24-2009, 02:31 PM
the birdman stunt shiet needs to go...its the nba not wwe. how old is he 31?

ashar008
10-24-2009, 02:31 PM
lmao you gotta love nba fights.

step 1. push

step 2. talk trash

step 3. pretend like your gonna start fighting while acting like someone is holding you back

step 4. start backing away

step 5. fans talk on forums about how thug the player is. :roll:

Joey3000
10-24-2009, 03:14 PM

Are you serious? I saw Odom get in birdmans face becuz birdman was pushing him around, bird man pushes him and throws up his dukes. lol

Odom did nothing.

How did Birdman run away? U obviously have never been in a fist fight. U probebly just wrestle until yall get tired and walk away. When ever u are about to square up u always give urself a little room to throw punches. and thats what Anderson did... Odom lost.

Joey3000
10-24-2009, 03:29 PM

All the other side activites don't distract you from the main guy you're going against. Why else do players never react when their teammates are trying to take them away? They always have their eye on their target. Clearly you've never fought.

u obviously never been in a fight either. Rule number one... never, ever let the guy ur going after's peoples grab you up cuz u never know what their intentions are.

Phong
10-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Odom did nothing.

How did Birdman run away? U obviously have never been in a fist fight. U probebly just wrestle until yall get tired and walk away. When ever u are about to square up u always give urself a little room to throw punches. and thats what Anderson did... Odom lost.
Gotta love all the morons who rely on the "U obviously never been in a fist fight roflmao" like they're some kind of pro fighters. And you even dish out pseudo street fights rules as if you know what you're talking about. :lol

Odom did nothing cause he wasn't gonna be suspended for a scrub like Birdman in a preseason game. He got in his face and told him a fews things, but Birdman raised his fists in fear of getting punched and then backed away, backed away, backed away some more and even tried to push Odom back with his left hand as he's backing away. Yeah, "he's giving himself some space to square up and throw punches cause you never know if Odom was gonna grab him". :lol

And when it happened again under the basket, he backpedaled again while K-Mart was holding Odom, and only moved toward Odom once a referee stepped in to hold Odom too. What a tough guy!

There was never gonna be a fight to begin with cause they would have been suspended. But Birdman was the pu$$y who raised his fists and backed away twice because he was scared of Odom being pissed off and walking toward him.

NugzFan
10-24-2009, 03:45 PM
Damn laker fans are idiots

dbugz
10-24-2009, 03:54 PM

Dumbass my post is a reply to your post about what you said about Kenyon talking smack as soon as the refs came that's why I quote your post and bold that part.

It is very clear on the video that Kenyon grabbed Odumb's jersey right away after the basket and you're stating here that he only made that confrontation against Odumb because the referees are already there to stop them. dumba$$

KelticForce1349
10-24-2009, 03:55 PM
Wow. Just wow...there is way too many 10 year old retards on this site. Seriously...Odum and Birdman are playing physical around the hoop; they start trash-talking and then when the sqaure up all you guys can do is look for some little sign of body-language that says Birdman is too scared to go?

Newsflash: This is NBA Basketball and it is the Denver Nuggets vs the L.A. Lakers, not the Bloods vs the Crips. And another thing, if any of you dipsh!ts had ever been in a fight you would understand the positioning of your body is crucial to success. Short-arm dudes like Frazier, Marciano, Tyson get up in your chest to attack. Long-arm guys like Holmes, Ali, Klitschko step back to get the room they need to punch effectively. Birdman is like 6ft 10 with a wing-span of someone about 7 ft 4....so he is someone that will be stepping back before letting go.

Anyway, both teams know they will be meeting up in the playoffs and they are bringing some intensity to the pre-season. Each game they play is a chance to get an edge over the other team whether it be physical or mental.

Props to the Nuggets team for besting the Lakers and props to the Nuggets fans on this board for handling this with intelligence and class, you guys look good on this one.

Joey3000
10-24-2009, 04:07 PM
Gotta love all the morons who rely on the "U obviously never been in a fist fight roflmao" like they're some kind of pro fighters. And you even dish out pseudo street fights rules as if you know what you're talking about. :lol

Odom did nothing cause he wasn't gonna be suspended for a scrub like Birdman in a preseason game. He got in his face and told him a fews things, but Birdman raised his fists in fear of getting punched and then backed away, backed away, backed away some more and even tried to push Odom back with his left hand as he's backing away. Yeah, "he's giving himself some space to square up and throw punches cause you never know if Odom was gonna grab him". :lol

And when it happened again under the basket, he backpedaled again while K-Mart was holding Odom, and only moved toward Odom once a referee stepped in to hold Odom too. What a tough guy!

There was never gonna be a fight to begin with cause they would have been suspended. But Birdman was the pu$$y who raised his fists and backed away twice because he was scared of Odom being pissed off and walking toward him.

Well than... I guess you done told me. Smh

Phong
10-24-2009, 04:13 PM
you guys can do is look for some little sign of body-language that says Birdman is too scared to go?There wasn't gonna be a fight anyway so why raise his fists and throw elbows? Not only Birdman is the guy who started sh:t with an elbow at mid-court but he also threw another one before backing away during the second altercation:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8599/image3nz.jpg

Notice that Odom wasn't even in a fighting stance but Birdman, panicked as he was, thought Odom would unleash a serie of 1-inch punches

garubu
10-24-2009, 06:17 PM

Birdman put his dukes up, when odom was going towards him You call that being shook? when your going into a fight you always put your hands up, and with odom having his hands down, 1 haymaker would of dropped him. odom and birdman giving eachother space with a 1 second staredown going back to playing ball, because they're not gonna risk getting suspended. You make it sound like birdman was pulling a melo.

Phong
10-24-2009, 08:55 PM
Birdman put his dukes up, when odom was going towards him You call that being shook?With the risk of suspension, there wasn't gonna be a fist fight in the first place. There aren't any real fights in the NBA anyway. Only weak and quick altercations that never end up with devastating blows. So running away from those lame incidents is even lamer. So yeah, he's pu$$y.

If you want to start sh:t then stand your ground when the guy is coming at you, or even better get in his face too. What do you risk when doing that? Most likely nothing at all or being pushed. No big deal. There's a very small chance that you might get punched once or twice max (if the guy has fast and accurate hands), but that would probably be weak jabs or straights anyway. The refs, your teammates, the coaching staff are all around to defuse the whole situation in less than 10 seconds.

There was no need to back away, back away and back away even more as quickly as he did. And don't give me that "optimal punching distance" BS. Two steps back would have been plenty enough to punch efficiently; not 12 ft. Like I said in my previous post, it's the same thing KG does. He starts sh:t but backs away quickly when he sees the other guy coming for him.

when your going into a fight you always put your hands up, and with odom having his hands down, 1 haymaker would of dropped him.So Odom having his hands down and being right up in his face meant he wasn't gonna throw punches. Obviously Odom's not gonna risk a suspension for a scrub like Birdman. Like I said, there wasn't going to be a fight.

BTW, when was the last time you saw NBA players throwing haymakers and knocking each others out? They might be great athletes for their sport but when it comes to fighting they're like any drunk at a bar who throws haymakers that anybody can see coming from a mile away. So spare me the "one haymaker would have dropped him" please.

Injuries from flagrant fouls are much worse than what you'd ever see from a NBA fight.

odom and birdman giving eachother space with a 1 second staredown going back to playing ball, because they're not gonna risk getting suspended.If you want to do a stare down, stand your ground and face the guy. Don't back away and back away some more like he did.

Watch the video again. He never stood his ground, the only thing he did was back away quickly. The only time he moved toward Odom was when the ref and K-Mart were holding Odom... wannabe tough guy.

ashar008
10-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Damn laker fans are idiots

Nope, you guys are.

#1SportsFan86
10-24-2009, 09:38 PM
Mark Cuban tryed to tell everybody about the Thuggets but people wanted to bash him for it.....Oh and I don't blame "Birdman" for putting his hands up because it Odom would have it him Lakers fan everywhere would have had that as there sig or avatar.

branslowski
10-24-2009, 09:47 PM
:applause: This thread is full of comedy...Well done.

10-24-2009, 09:53 PM
:applause: This thread is full of comedy...Well done.

It's funny for like 2 posts and then it just gets retarded.

:pimp: Smoke more weed spew less testosterone :pimp:

Butters
10-24-2009, 09:57 PM

The hell is this?If you are fighting a guy 1 on 1 and some guy jumps in and holds you,you're going to ignore this guy?

:confusedshrug:

RedBagel
10-24-2009, 09:59 PM
I'm guessing 15 games suspension for Odom, 10 games for Birdman, 7 for KMart.....

Sounds about right.

Goo goo, gaa gaa

bigkingsfan
10-24-2009, 09:59 PM
I clicked on the thread thinking there was going to be an actual fight. :sleeping

NugzFan
10-24-2009, 10:15 PM
:oldlol: @ laker fans trying to analyze that 'fight' between odom and bird. give me a break. i feel bad for the real laker fans when these 10 year old kids make them look so bad.

ForceOfNature
10-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Why did Odumb go after Birdman? based on the video the one who pushed him off is K-Mart.

Because he knew K-Mart would mess him up, and that he would stand a better chance against Andersen than Martin (and I don't blame him for that).

Laker4Lyfe
10-24-2009, 11:02 PM
nuggets won the game

Do pre-season wins count during the season now??? How about the post season do they count then as well???

Congrats on your pre season victory :cheers::cheers:

kumquat
10-24-2009, 11:12 PM
[quote=Se

godofgods
10-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Need K-Mart to kermitwashingtonize Kobe.

D-Rose
10-24-2009, 11:17 PM
And Lamar Odom is a somebody :roll::roll:
Ha?

AirJordan&Magic
10-24-2009, 11:23 PM
I can understand you saying Chris Childs but Reggie Miller???? Did you actually watch the whole thing live and not just a youtube video?

It was nothing but a wrestling match. And Reggie Miller was scarred at the end of the fight btw.

NugzFan
10-24-2009, 11:27 PM
Do pre-season wins count during the season now??? How about the post season do they count then as well???

Congrats on your pre season victory :cheers::cheers:

apparently you didnt read the thread from the first lakers-nuggets preseason game.

henbus33
10-24-2009, 11:38 PM
who here wants to see kenyon martin get his alpha male ass kicked. i can imagine how great it would be to see him get punched in the face and then do the chicken leg dance with his eyes rolled back mouth wide open before falling down hard. Same with jr smith and the rest of the nuggets.

Lyin
10-24-2009, 11:40 PM
apparently you didnt read the thread from the first lakers-nuggets preseason game.

LMAO @ you being excited just because you guys beat Lakers 3rd strings. :oldlol:

rfm767
10-24-2009, 11:42 PM
Will rep for video of this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c59xlRA_jfM

Se
10-25-2009, 01:09 AM
And Lamar Odom is a somebody :roll::roll:

He's a better and more important player than both of them combined.

NugzFan
10-25-2009, 01:10 AM
LMAO @ you being excited just because you guys beat Lakers 3rd strings. :oldlol:

lmao at the irony of your post and your extreme lack of reading comprehension. :oldlol:

laker fans just get dumber and dumber.

Samurai Jack
10-25-2009, 01:10 AM
[QUOTE=Se

clayton
10-25-2009, 02:28 AM
Nuggets would take Odom for Birdman and Kmart if chance is given.

ashar008
10-25-2009, 03:24 AM
How we all forget the times he would disappear for months just underachieving.
He's inconsistent at times so no, I would not call him better nor more important than K-Mart and Birdman.

Lamar Odom > Birdsh*t + Kenyon

haji_d_robertas
10-25-2009, 06:07 AM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Odom and Andersen.. Lamar got his chin checked ... the michigan chin check

I really don't think this deserves over 20 exclamation points. Take it easy on
your keys.

Lebron23
10-25-2009, 06:19 AM
lmao at the irony of your post and your extreme lack of reading comprehension. :oldlol:

laker fans just get dumber and dumber.

Just report all of his posts. I love to see Jeff and Steve ban his account.

kumquat
10-25-2009, 09:07 AM
Nuggets would take Odom for Birdman and Kmart if chance is given.

..don't think so buddy

kumquat
10-25-2009, 09:20 AM
[quote=Se