PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Foxx talks about an incident with Kobe on his radio show

SAKOTXA
10-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Kobe got swag :rockon: :rockon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5jlGnc8CQo&feature=player_embedded#

ashar008
10-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Kobe you are = :applause:

Lyin
10-26-2009, 01:39 PM
Kobe sh!tting on PP and the Celtics.

Harison
10-26-2009, 01:52 PM
'You might have the ring..but you in the record books because they beat your ass by 40!'

:oldlol:

glidedrxlr22
10-26-2009, 02:01 PM
'You might have the ring..but you in the record books because they beat your ass by 40!'

:applause: :cheers: :pimp:

beasly15
10-26-2009, 02:04 PM

:applause:

kurple
10-26-2009, 02:04 PM
40, 40, 40, 40, 40

ukplayer4
10-26-2009, 02:21 PM
would kobe really put on all the pathetic hood talk, throwing around the n word and speaking in pathetic, idiotic metaphors?

yes he would but its a shame cause he is obviously one of the more intelligent and cultured nba players, he does seem to go through these fazes thoe. its silly that he sees it as insulting that people know hes come from money and speaks properly(when hes not faking street talk)

sad.

Lyin
10-26-2009, 02:24 PM
would kobe really put on all the pathetic hood talk, throwing around the n word and speaking in pathetic, idiotic metaphors?

yes he would but its a shame cause he is obviously one of the more intelligent and cultured nba players, he does seem to go through these fazes thoe. its silly that he sees it as insulting that people know hes come from money and speaks properly(when hes not faking street talk)

sad.

It's obvious you're not black so shut up. As a black person, I tend to speak differently and I'm sure it's like that for most black people. You want Kobe to speak like that during interviews you idiot? Kobe was raised as a teen in Philly so I'm sure it's not fake. In fact this is not the first time I hear from somebody saying that he says the N word a lot. I also heard from a lot of people that back in his younger days he used to smoke weed but not daily. Also listen to him on the court, he CUSSES like a sailor.

40 is not even a record so Jamie's broke friend should shut up. LMAO, that's all he had to say.

Kobe on PP: He doesn't want to see me

" I post them nikkas up"

Jamie got owned.

crisoner
10-26-2009, 02:40 PM
Last time I checked the Lakers are the champs.

Live in the now....Kobe at this moment is going down in the history books as a 4 time NBA champion and counting.

Hate on that.

Mr_Basketball#1
10-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Lakers don't want to see us in the Finals again. 40, 40, 40, 40!!!

Lyin
10-26-2009, 02:44 PM
Lakers don't want to see us in the Finals again. 40, 40, 40, 40!!!

1) 39

2) Derek Fisher has more rings than the Celtics this decade....

WHERE THEY DO THAT AT?

raptorfan_dr07
10-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Game 6 does count for something, it goes down in NBA history as the worst finals loss of all time.

And :oldlol: at Kobe's cheap talk. Where was all this when Paul Pierce was locking his @$$ down and rallying his team from a 20+ point defecit to a win in the most critical game of the series IN Kobe's house??? LMAO at Kobe thinking Paul Pierce is afraid of him. If anything it's the other way around. Paul Pierce stepped up to the challenge and told Doc Rivers he would guard Kobe. I didn't see that same hunger and desire from Kobe. His punk @$$ was too busy guarding Rajon Rondo and letting Walton and Radmonovic guard Pierce.

I'm sure that if this was Lebron talking all kinds of crap about the Magic, you all would be on his @$$, ripping him to shreds. Lebron was roasted for guarding Rafer Alston and not stepping up to guard Hedo or Lewis. Point it, Kobe has NO room to talk. He got his @$$ beat and got outplayed by both Paul Pierce and Ray Allen.

Here's a few videos for you all to enjoy: :cheers:

Kobe's "first team" defense on Ray Allen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRw6-jRMvjE

Paul Pierce shows how you do whatever it takes to win
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx-_o118F9M

Mr_Basketball#1
10-26-2009, 03:01 PM
:oldlol: at Kobe trying to pull Ray's shorts to stop him after he blew past him like he wasn't there.

crisoner
10-26-2009, 03:08 PM
I like this.....cause now this just gives Kobe more ammo to beat that a$$ just like we did last year (Live in the Now) when we sweept the Cavs and Celtics in the regular season.

So keep talking that 40 crap when the Lakers just keep winning...trust we taking it again this year.

One more thing...you need to win twice to prove that first one wasn't a fluke....
and Kobe and Fish got four already.

Buck Foston all day.

shrempf_on_rice
10-26-2009, 03:09 PM
And then when he does get the chance to bust PP and Ray up, you will just find something else about him to hate on...It's a cycle with this Kobe feller, go figure.

Lyin
10-26-2009, 03:10 PM
LMAO @ Smeltic fans thinking Ray or PP are on Kobe's level.

You guys struggled to beat the lowly Bulls last year. Disgustya.

EricForman
10-26-2009, 03:11 PM
okay i dont wanna listen to jamie foxx's annoying ass for 10 minutes. can someone sum up whats happening in this clip?

EricForman
10-26-2009, 03:12 PM

do you not remember the celtics were missing their best player?

and going but your logic, the lakers struggled to beat a Houston squad missing their two best playersa nd had no one over 6'8.

Mr_Basketball#1
10-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Lmao the Lakers almost lost to the Rockets. Aaron Brooks gave the Lakers the business.

crisoner
10-26-2009, 03:17 PM
All these Celtic fans trying to act like it's 08 or some sh*t...

The last thing that has happen Lakers vs. Celtics....we beat yall in LA when you had your lil win streak STOPPED. Then we beat you in Boston with out Bynum...and guess what we won the Ship when your tired a$$ team lost to the Magic.

I'll say it again it's a fluke if you only win it all once.

Buck Foston!

cotdt
10-26-2009, 03:19 PM

The last thing that has happen Lakers vs. Celtics....we beat yall in LA when you had your lil win streak STOPPED. Then we beat you in Boston with out Bynum...and guess what we won the Ship when your tired a$$ team lost to the Magic.

Buck Foston!

+1

boston eats ***.

crisoner
10-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Lmao the Lakers almost lost to the Rockets. Aaron Brooks gave the Lakers the business.

And yall lost to the Magic and didn't even make the ECF.

Celtics 2008 Champs*

Cause if Bynum and Ariza was healthy that year yall wouldn't of got nothing.
I speak truth cause we handled that a$$ twice last year.

Buck Foston!

ukplayer4
10-26-2009, 03:20 PM
It's obvious you're not black so shut up. As a black person, I tend to speak differently and I'm sure it's like that for most black people. You want Kobe to speak like that during interviews you idiot? Kobe was raised as a teen in Philly so I'm sure it's not fake. In fact this is not the first time I hear from somebody saying that he says the N word a lot. I also heard from a lot of people that back in his younger days he used to smoke weed but not daily. Also listen to him on the court, he CUSSES like a sailor.

40 is not even a record so Jamie's broke friend should shut up. LMAO, that's all he had to say.

" I post them nikkas up"

Jamie got owned.

smoking weed and growing up in philly ofcourse being what qualifys you to speak in cleched metaphor and call everyone ni$ger.

shrempf_on_rice
10-26-2009, 03:21 PM

That's the whole point, 08 is the only year they can brag about for the next..i don't know decade?

Lyin
10-26-2009, 03:22 PM

Celtics 2008 Champs*

Buck Foston!

Celtics fans don't want to hear that bro. They can't get over the fact that Mark Madsen has more rings their franchise this decade.

gyu
10-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Haha this is hilarious, wonder how true this is.

DuMa
10-26-2009, 03:30 PM
Celtics can beat that record this year. Lakers going down to Celtics by 50 in game 6.

Big#50
10-26-2009, 03:34 PM

Celtics 2008 Champs*

Buck Foston!
Lakers fans aren't true fans. 98% of them only support the team when they're doing good.

All Net
10-26-2009, 03:34 PM
Duma in a Kobe thread what a surprise :oldlol:

Lyin
10-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Duma in a Kobe thread what a surprise :oldlol:

Dude is still mad about the Rockets' best players being puzzies. Not to mention the season is done for the Rockets before it even started.

bdreason
10-26-2009, 03:49 PM
Looks like that one good movie really went to his head.

Raider007
10-26-2009, 04:08 PM
Lakers fans aren't true fans. 98% of them only support the team when they're doing good.

Thing is, the Lakers mostly always do good. 62 NBA finals, Lakers in 31 of them?

One of the most successful sports franchises in sports history.

glidedrxlr22
Laker fans talking about the

Kevin_Garnett_5

Buck Foston!

+1

boston eats ***.

Celtics 2008 Champs*

Buck Foston!

That's the whole point, 08 is the only year they can brag about for the next..i don't know decade?

Celtics fans don't want to hear that bro. They can't get over the fact that Mark Madsen has more rings their franchise this decade.
:oldlol:40.

glidedrxlr22
10-26-2009, 04:10 PM
If 81 is 81, then 40 is 40. Remember it...it's history on the biggest stage.

Raider007
10-26-2009, 04:11 PM
[quote=glidedrxlr22]Laker fans talking about the

glidedrxlr22
10-26-2009, 04:13 PM
Granted they lost 15 times in the finals but won 15 times. How`s Portland doin? :roll::roll:

1 title baby! :cheers:

Raider007
10-26-2009, 04:14 PM
1 title baby! :cheers:

I`m sorry :rolleyes:

KelticForce1349
10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
I don't know who the little dude that kept yelling 40 at Bryant is, but I like him already. "40! 40! 40! 40! 40! 40! You got ya azz beat by 40 fool!" :roll:

40! is the new 40.

lakerfreak
10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
This is what the lakers get for not playing until the last minute in game 6.

How can they let the celtics stat pad? They should have fought until the very end.

They will live with that for the rest of their lives....the only way to beat it is by beating the celtics in the finals.

cotdt
10-26-2009, 04:28 PM
They will live with that for the rest of their lives....the only way to beat it is by beating the celtics in the finals.

Yes! Redemption! Give us the Celtics this upcoming year, please oh basketball gods.

bokes15
10-26-2009, 04:31 PM
All I know is Lakers/Celtics will be a crazy rivalry this year regardless. But if they really listen to the media, it's gonna be extra fired up.

U got Served
10-26-2009, 04:37 PM

Didnt the Lakers struggle against a Houston team with no Tracy and Yao?

KelticForce1349
10-26-2009, 04:37 PM
All I know is Lakers/Celtics will be a crazy rivalry this year regardless. But if they really listen to the media, it's gonna be extra fired up.

What does David Stern decide to promote the hardest now? Shaq and the Cav's against Kobe's Lakers, or the timeless Celtics vs. Lakers? And where do the Magic fit into all this after their Finals appearance?

oh the horror
10-26-2009, 04:45 PM
I gotta tell ya....some of the posters in here, and their "philosophies" on this, and the Lakers in general are more than pathetic.

The Lakers are the champs this year. Get over it.

I know most of you will nitpick and try to spin out some negativity about it, but the fact remains that LA LAKERS are the champs. Get over it.

But, but, but but but....NOTHING. The Lakers are the CHAMPS. Get over it.

AllNBAArenas
10-26-2009, 04:46 PM

" I post them nikkas up"

Jamie got owned.

Kobe was raised in the white suburbs of Philly and played ball mostly with rich white kids. He's about as close to being raised the "streets" of Philly as Will Smith. He may have made a reach at street cred his first couple of years in the league but he quickly came to the realization no one was buying it. Especially after the cops broke him down so badly that he was literally crying all over himself and snitching on his friends and teammates. That right there crushed any dreams of hood rep he might have still had.

Most of the white guys in the league got more street cred than Kobe. :oldlol:

bokes15
10-26-2009, 04:46 PM
What does David Stern decide to promote the hardest now? Shaq and the Cav's against Kobe's Lakers, or the timeless Celtics vs. Lakers? And where do the Magic fit into all this after their Finals appearance?
Lakers/Celtics is still potentially the greatest rivalry in sports right now, and therefore even though there will be a lot of hyped games in the regular season, those will be the 2 that most will be pulling for.

Big#50
10-26-2009, 05:00 PM
Thing is, the Lakers mostly always do good. 62 NBA finals, Lakers in 31 of them?

One of the most successful sports franchises in sports history.

I know they're good. Doesn't mean their fans stick with them when they lose.

RaininTwos
10-26-2009, 05:02 PM
:roll: :roll: This was funny.:roll: :roll: :roll: 40!:oldlol:

That was funny as hell.

BallersTalk
10-26-2009, 05:04 PM
40 40 40 40 40 40! LOL I love Jamie Foxx. lol.

KingLeBronJames
10-26-2009, 05:14 PM

sad.
Mike throws around the N word. It would be kinda weird if Magic said it.

BallersTalk
10-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Mike throws around the N word. It would be kinda weird if Magic said it.
Cept MJ says it with an R on the end.

crisoner
10-26-2009, 05:17 PM
I know they're good. Doesn't mean their fans stick with them when they lose.

And the Celts do?

I swear to God there was hardly any Celt fans on these boards but a chosen few for a long long time.

But Kobe and the Lakers have been the hottest topic on these boards even in the 04-07 seasons. Get off your fake a$$ high horse Buck Foston straight up.

crisoner
10-26-2009, 05:18 PM

Anyone who says street cred on this boards should be permanently banned.

crisoner
10-26-2009, 05:20 PM
If 81 is 81, then 40 is 40. Remember it...it's history on the biggest stage.

WOULD your one banner rooting a$$ get the h3ll out of this conversation.
We are talking about two REAL franchises right now.

DuMa
10-26-2009, 05:22 PM
WOULD your one banner rooting a$$ get the h3ll out of this conversation.
We are talking about two REAL franchises right now.

its sad when fans think they were actually part of their team's championships and try to act elite over other fans.

big baller
10-26-2009, 05:24 PM
Buck Fosten Fother Muckers

crisoner
10-26-2009, 05:26 PM
its sad when fans think they were actually part of their team's championships and try to act elite over other fans.

LOL

Ummm that's what rooting in sports is all about DuMba$$.
We live and die by are teams...and YES when you have a winning franchise of course you have more swag then the rest.
And the fan base is always the heart of any team so of course we are a part of it.

AllNBAArenas
10-26-2009, 05:30 PM
Anyone who says street cred on this boards should be permanently banned.

Why? That text ain't Thug Poet approved?

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-26-2009, 05:32 PM
Kobe was raised in the white suburbs of Philly and played ball mostly with rich white kids. He's about as close to being raised the "streets" of Philly as Will Smith. He may have made a reach at street cred his first couple of years in the league but he quickly came to the realization no one was buying it. Especially after the cops broke him down so badly that he was literally crying all over himself and snitching on his friends and teammates. That right there crushed any dreams of hood rep he might have still had.

post your picture slick.

Doranku
10-26-2009, 05:33 PM

Even sadder when someone hates a guy that they don't even know so much that they slander him at every opportunity on a message board.

simcjt
10-26-2009, 05:35 PM
:roll: :roll: This was funny.:roll: :roll: :roll: 40!:oldlol:

That was funny as hell.
you were missing a 40! :roll:

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-26-2009, 05:35 PM
Trash talk junk removed

AllNBAArenas
10-26-2009, 05:41 PM
post your picture slick.

You can spot the Kobe Fans right away. They are so protective over their man, it's almost womanly.

Undisputed
10-26-2009, 05:43 PM
What's really sad is how Kobe fans and Kobe haters bicker like they're married. Chill out, guys.

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-26-2009, 05:53 PM
You can spot the Kobe Fans right away. They are so protective over their man, it's almost womanly.

it's cool..laker fans will keep worrying about winning while you worry about which basketball player is "gangster" or not. i mean really, how fcking stupid is it to even conversate about? kobe isn't a gangster? yeah, no fcking sh!t captain obvious. the man has millions and millions of dollars...he doesn't need to scheme, rob, kill, throw gang signs up, etc. if you want to see that, pop in a movie. i can't even imagine opening up a thread 2 or 3 times about a player i hate just like you did.

YAH trick YAH
10-26-2009, 06:09 PM
The dude yelling is on the very right

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc241/nanemar/Celeb%20Hosted%20Events/timberlandgram16.jpg

DuMa
10-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Even sadder when someone hates a guy that they don't even know so much that they slander him at every opportunity on a message board.

and i thank kobe stans for bringing up every opportunity for me to slander thee :cheers: its all starts with the fanboyism :pimp:

actually you'll find i always attack the fan, not the player itself.

mendozatheman
10-26-2009, 06:32 PM
You guys say 40 all you want and I'll say ring ceremony tomorrow night for the 2009 NBA Champs the LA Lakers!!

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-26-2009, 06:37 PM
and i thank kobe stans for bringing up every opportunity for me to slander thee :cheers: its all starts with the fanboyism :pimp:

actually i noticed all you do is talk about kobe bryant. i mean how many times did you just enter a thread about kobe and jamie foxx interacting? but you hate kobe and his fans? i don't understand, please explain your fascination with kobe bryant.

Floppy
10-26-2009, 06:43 PM
LOL

Ummm that's what rooting in sports is all about DuMba$$.
We live and die by are teams...and YES when you have a winning franchise of course you have more swag then the rest.
And the fan base is always the heart of any team so of course we are a part of it.
Sounds pretty pathetic to me.

Maybe we should all become Lakers(or w/e is hyped into oblivion atm)-fans so we can all brag about other peoples accomplishments. Or does it require some special skill to become a Lakers-fan?

DuMa
10-26-2009, 06:44 PM
actually i noticed all you do is talk about kobe bryant. i mean how many times did you just enter a thread about kobe and jamie foxx interacting? but you hate kobe and his fans? i don't understand, please explain your fascination with kobe bryant.

i dont know why people notice me anymore than the other kobe haters. there are many to each side. but i do post in other threads. apparently people want to remember me more because i must hurt their feelings on their boy by speaking insightful thoughts or with wit. i dont know what it is because i dont have notoriety by creating too many threads like the rest of these idiots. the fascination with kobe is with his fans and how so many of them are wrong. thats why you have the internet, you can tell them theyre so very wrong everytime :)

SAKOTXA
10-26-2009, 07:17 PM
i dont know why people notice me anymore than the other kobe haters. there are many to each side. but i do post in other threads. apparently people want to remember me more because i must hurt their feelings on their boy by speaking insightful thoughts or with wit. i dont know what it is because i dont have notoriety by creating too many threads like the rest of these idiots. the fascination with kobe is with his fans and how so many of them are wrong. thats why you have the internet, you can tell them theyre so very wrong everytime :)

*SMH* I haven't seen you make 1 valid point about a team/player since I came to this site. Does your butt hole still hurt that your team hasn't won **** in 14 years?

All Net
10-26-2009, 07:22 PM
What's really sad is how Kobe fans and Kobe haters bicker like they're married. Chill out, guys.

It has gotten old...the amount of crap the haters go on about is just as bad as the Kobe lovers. Infact it's worse...alot of the time the Kobe lovers aren't even Laker fans or even love Kobe themselves..they alot of the time just wan people to hate Kobe so they post crap. While the haters post crap replying to it whoch makes them look like immature kids in a school play area.

TryToBeUnbias
10-26-2009, 07:41 PM
I gotta tell ya....some of the posters in here, and their "philosophies" on this, and the Lakers in general are more than pathetic.

The Lakers are the champs this year. Get over it.

I know most of you will nitpick and try to spin out some negativity about it, but the fact remains that LA LAKERS are the champs. Get over it.

But, but, but but but....NOTHING. The Lakers are the CHAMPS. Get over it.
^^^

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-26-2009, 07:47 PM
i dont know why people notice me anymore than the other kobe haters.there are many to each side. but i do post in other threads. apparently people want to remember me more because i must hurt their feelings on their boy by speaking insightful thoughts or with wit. i dont know what it is because i dont have notoriety by creating too many threads like the rest of these idiots. the fascination with kobe is with his fans and how so many of them are wrong. [B]thats why you have the internet, you can tell them theyre so very wrong everytime :)

probably has something to do with this;

Raider007
10-26-2009, 07:56 PM

Most ignore your no substance hater spew. Why don`t you try posting links to facts so we can understand what makes you so jealous of the Lakers and the fans you speak of.

Shouldn`t there be two S`s after your name?

Big#50
10-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Most ignore your no substance hater spew. Why don`t you try posting links to facts so we can understand what makes you so jealous of the Lakers and the fans you speak of.
Knew you were a fanboy.

Raider007
10-26-2009, 08:05 PM
Knew you were a fanboy.

and fan of Lebron, KG and a few retired players too. Not ashamed.

:rockon:

Big#50
10-26-2009, 08:08 PM
and fan of Lebron, KG and a few retired players too. Not ashamed.

:rockon:
Just ****ing with you.

Raider007
10-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Just ****ing with you.

lol Hey Raiders actually won one!

:party::party:

DuMa
10-26-2009, 08:33 PM

Shouldn`t there be two S`s after your name?

*SMH* I haven't seen you make 1 valid point about a team/player since I came to this site. Does your butt hole still hurt that your team hasn't won **** in 14 years?

speaking of how laker fanbase is so very wrong....

SAKOTXA
10-26-2009, 08:37 PM
speaking of how laker fanbase is so very wrong....

How were we wrong? Explain please....

crisoner
10-26-2009, 08:38 PM
lol Hey Raiders actually won one!

:party::party:

A week a go.........f*ck J-Russ waste of money.

Raider007
10-26-2009, 08:42 PM
A week a go.........f*ck J-Russ waste of money.

Al Davis has ruined the Raiders since the Marcus Allen inncident.

Lyin
10-26-2009, 09:20 PM
You know what, I'm happy. Kobe with his ring tommorow is gonna make for a good U MAD? picture.

momo
10-27-2009, 05:18 AM
That was hysterical. I do not care one bit how much is true or not true, it was a riot.

Laker4Lyfe
10-27-2009, 06:44 AM
Someone should yell 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 @ Kobe and the Lakers tomorrow while they are raising the banner and getting their rings.

I'm sure that will teach them Lakers and their fans!!!!!!! :lol:lol

chocolatethunder
10-27-2009, 09:02 AM
o even conversate about?

I know that you're busy keeping it real and all, but you do realize that "conversate" isn't a word right? And by the way Kobe is from the suburbs.

Johnni Gade
10-27-2009, 09:06 AM
Gotta' love Jamie

Johnni Gade
10-27-2009, 09:09 AM
Game 6 does count for something, it goes down in NBA history as the worst finals loss of all time.

And :oldlol: at Kobe's cheap talk. Where was all this when Paul Pierce was locking his @$$ down and rallying his team from a 20+ point defecit to a win in the most critical game of the series IN Kobe's house??? LMAO at Kobe thinking Paul Pierce is afraid of him. If anything it's the other way around. Paul Pierce stepped up to the challenge and told Doc Rivers he would guard Kobe. I didn't see that same hunger and desire from Kobe. His punk @$$ was too busy guarding Rajon Rondo and letting Walton and Radmonovic guard Pierce.

I'm sure that if this was Lebron talking all kinds of crap about the Magic, you all would be on his @$$, ripping him to shreds. Lebron was roasted for guarding Rafer Alston and not stepping up to guard Hedo or Lewis. Point it, Kobe has NO room to talk. He got his @$$ beat and got outplayed by both Paul Pierce and Ray Allen.

Here's a few videos for you all to enjoy: :cheers:

Kobe's "first team" defense on Ray Allen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRw6-jRMvjE

Paul Pierce shows how you do whatever it takes to win
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx-_o118F9M

props for those links

The_Yearning
05-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Dude is too G

phoenix18
05-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Did Jamie Foxx talk about Kobe's pictures???

That has to be comedy gold.

EroticVanilla
05-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Did Jamie Foxx talk about Kobe's pictures???

That has to be comedy gold.
This is a year old. Jamie and his friend were in LA and Jamie's friend was antagonizing Kobe and making fun of the Lakers for losing to the Celtics by 40 points in Game 6 of the finals.

Real Men Wear Green
05-06-2010, 12:59 PM
What's Bryant even talking about? "Paul Pierce don't wanna see me" or whatever? Since when has Pierce ever backed down from that challenge? Bryant was checking Rondo, but did Pierce cover Fish? Who was checking Bryant when Bryant set the record for misses in an NBA game? And who got Finals MVP when they met up? Paul Pierce has never been scared of Kobe and never will be. The fact of the matter is that Pierce is facing the best player he's ever played against right now and even though he's being outplayed he's still not backing down. Pierce has had bigger problems with Bryant's teammate Artest than Bryant has ever given him.

KenneBell
05-06-2010, 01:06 PM
What's Bryant even talking about? "Paul Pierce don't wanna see me" or whatever? Since when has Pierce ever backed down from that challenge? Bryant was checking Rondo, but did Pierce cover Fish? Who was checking Bryant when Bryant set the record for misses in an NBA game? And who got Finals MVP when they met up? Paul Pierce has never been scared of Kobe and never will be. The fact of the matter is that Pierce is facing the best player he's ever played against right now and even though he's being outplayed he's still not backing down. Pierce has had bigger problems with Bryant's teammate Artest than Bryant has ever given him.
:roll:

Wow, did that really deserve a paragraph? How unfortunate.

phoenix18
05-06-2010, 01:08 PM
This is a year old. Jamie and his friend were in LA and Jamie's friend was antagonizing Kobe and making fun of the Lakers for losing to the Celtics by 40 points in Game 6 of the finals.
I know all that, I am wondering if they talked about his photos recently. Unless he doesnt do a radio show anymore or something.

Jacks3
05-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Pierce isn't 1/4 the player Bryant is.

Derka
05-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Necro threads strikin' hard!

CeoTypeDoe619
05-06-2010, 05:04 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Kobe is the man. They dont want to see me :pimp:

lpublic_enemyl
05-06-2010, 07:20 PM
w/e boston lost to nets this season and pierce is such a cry baby:lol :lol :lol

crisoner
05-06-2010, 07:21 PM
This is old......

Doranku
05-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Be really interesting if the Celtics overcame all odds (and the refs) and somehow made it to the Finals along with the Lakers.

Replay32
05-06-2010, 08:48 PM
Be really interesting if the Celtics overcame all odds (and the refs) and somehow made it to the Finals along with the Lakers.

This isn't impossible and it might just happen.

kobesabi
05-06-2010, 09:20 PM
He got his @$$ beat and got outplayed by both Paul Pierce and Ray Allen.

So what you are saying is Celtics can not do it 1-on-1. They need Big 3 to bully 1 Kobe cause each cannot handle Kobe solo?

Only classless coach likes to play their big to beat another team by 40 when the opponent was already waving their white flag.

I hope they get a rematch before KG retires.
Only thing is I think PJax won't be that classless like Doc to beat another team by 40. They didn't really beat them by 40 anyway, Lakers were already giving up at 30...so any extra were just whatever.

Real Men Wear Green
05-06-2010, 09:27 PM
So what you are saying is Celtics can not do it 1-on-1. They need Big 3 to bully 1 Kobe cause each cannot handle Kobe solo?

Only classless coach likes to play their big to beat another team by 40 when the opponent was already waving their white flag.

Only thing is I think PJax won't be that classless like Doc to beat another team by 40.
http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/cry-baby-girl-face.jpg

kobesabi
05-06-2010, 09:37 PM
http://cache.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2008/03/07/1204948794_6453/539w.jpghttp://www.moonbattery.com/archives/cry-baby-girl-face.jpg
Danny Ainge's kid looks like one ugly troll. What did he do to his poor kid's mouth?

NBASTATMAN
05-06-2010, 09:56 PM

40 AND CRYING WAS HILARIOUS...:applause:

Gotta give the guy who said all this credit.. Kobe was heated..But Kobe got the ring the next year so he did what he needed to do...

Disaprine
05-06-2010, 11:38 PM
:roll:

LA_Showtime
05-07-2010, 12:07 AM
I would have appreciated that attitude during the Lakers/Celtics Finals. We could have used a defensive stopper.

Anyways, this thread should be closed. The usual losers have already left their mark e.g. RaptorsFan.

Younggrease
05-07-2010, 12:12 AM

As a Laker fan I really dont want to play the Celtics, they have all the elements that really negatives effect the Lakers.

1. athletic skilled pg
2. dynamic shooter + add in clutch
3. Pierce guards Kobe as good as anyone
4. Celtics big man are physical

We would need a huge series form Pau to beat the Celtics. He would have to dominate KG like he was a bum. The energy of the finals would prob give the Celtics old legs enough to with the younger lakers.

Id much rather play Orlando, who we match up with perfectly. Lakers can effectively neutralize Howard. I like the Pau/ Rashard matchup. And Kobe will bust VCs/Barnes ass

LA_Showtime
05-07-2010, 12:14 AM
Jameer Nelson would force Derek Fisher into retirement.

You know what's sad? You could argue that Orlando's third string point guard is better than our first string point guard. :oldlol: **In Fisher's defense, he's played a lot better in the playoffs, but he still can't guard anyone**

MMM
05-07-2010, 12:15 AM

Only thing is I think PJax won't be that classless like Doc to beat another team by 40. They didn't really beat them by 40 anyway, Lakers were already giving up at 30...so any extra were just whatever.

You do remember the Celtics blew a 24 point lead in game 2 in the last 6 mins and almost lost and in game 3 the Lakers blew a big lead as well. So in a close out game no way was Doc going to let up and potentially blow a game.

Swaggin916
05-07-2010, 12:28 AM
The Celtics can't hardly ever play well in a 4 quarter game anymore. The games would be close, but the Lakers are clearly the better team and would win the series expecially with home court advantage.

The_Yearning
05-18-2010, 11:52 PM
The Celtics can't hardly ever play well in a 4 quarter game anymore. The games would be close, but the Lakers are clearly the better team and would win the series expecially with home court advantage.

:lol

The_Yearning
06-14-2010, 03:50 PM
So Kobe, when you gonna post them "N!GGA's up" ??

Amil23
06-14-2010, 03:51 PM
So Kobe, when you gonna post them "N!GGA's up" ??
hahahah:oldlol: :roll: :applause: :cheers: yeah
" WHAT THE F*CK THEM N!GGA's GOT TO DO WITH YOU?"

The_Yearning
09-19-2011, 03:50 PM
Kobe got swag :rockon: :rockon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5jlGnc8CQo&feature=player_embedded#

UPDATE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwhUjEaqxOY

Guess Jamie Foxx got the last laugh