PDA

View Full Version : so...purple drank, aka sizzurp, aka lean

Quizno
10-31-2009, 06:13 PM
so my friend and i are planning on trying purple drank tonight just for the hell of it (we aren't those kinda ****** mischievous kids who try drugs because they're cool, hell, i don't even smoke) and i was wondering if anybody's had any experience with this? if so, how was it? did it **** you up really badly or did it just give you a euphoric feeling?

1manfastbreak
10-31-2009, 11:45 PM
so my friend and i are planning on trying purple drank tonight just for the hell of it (we aren't those kinda ****** mischievous kids who try drugs because they're cool, hell, i don't even smoke) and i was wondering if anybody's had any experience with this? if so, how was it? did it **** you up really badly or did it just give you a euphoric feeling?

have never tried it but from what people who have told me it just gets you zooted. super high. what are you gonna mix it with?

you said you dont smoke but i've heard a good way to do it is to put it on a blunt.

The Big Skinny
11-01-2009, 12:26 AM
Ive had lean before...never made it tho...its good shi!t

LevisJeans
11-01-2009, 12:27 AM
I've had lots of purple drank. Purple drank is grape juice, right?

DeuceWallaces
11-01-2009, 12:42 AM
I've robotripped before and it isn't that great.

SCREWstonRockets
11-01-2009, 12:57 AM
Know what you're doing. Make sure you get the real stuff. The real deal can only be prescribed. You can't "make it". Dudes will try to sell you nyquil and say its lean. Know how much you want to sip. An ace (ounce) will get you relaxing, a deuce (2 oz) will put you on your ass and a four (4 oz), well, you shouldn't sip that much yet, lol. Also, don't try to chug it like alcohol. The key is to sip it slow. This stuff creeps up on you.

I think it taste best with sprite but the fun part about sipping is mixing it with different drinks.

NYballin
11-01-2009, 01:09 AM
im from nyc so idk much about this....

what kind of feeling does it give you? is it like a high, or more like being drunk?

around my way we just stick to the weed ya feel me. although there was this one dude i knew who said he sip on some lean, i thought it was funny because this dude look like lil wayne with a haircut lol

Da KO King
11-01-2009, 11:27 AM
Stick to vodka homie.

triangleoffense
11-01-2009, 11:31 AM
There is no euphoria. That's for sure. All that crap is is promethezine and codiene.