PDA

View Full Version : This sucks.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 02:37 AM
I've always been an advocate of not caring about what I say on here because I don't know any of you personally, so why should it matter, right? So here goes nothing.

I'm the kind of person who can function in life normally without any sort of relationships. I don't need friends, I don't need family, I don't need a spouse to survive. Not having human contact does not bother me in the least whatsoever. I've always had a care-free attitude, but over the last few years I've simply stopped caring about people. Don't get me wrong, I live at home now and I love my family, but if something happened between me and my family, it wouldn't affect me. I'd move out and never talk to any of them ever again and never think twice about it.

I was in a long serious relationship [about 4 years] and it turned sour, which is about the time I lost any desire to have friends/spouses/relationships all-together. And It's not like It's a conscious decision, either. It's like something clicked in my mind and soul that made me not care about people anymore.

I mean, I have good friends. That girl I made a thread about a while ago, the gay one who I thought was giving me mixed signals? We're best friends now. And I love her, she's great, really awesome to hang out with, and I do consider her my best friend. If she came to me and said, "Pete, I just don't want to be your friend anymore, I don't like you, I found a cooler person to hang out with." I could care less. :confusedshrug: Doesn't effect me one way or another.

So that's basically the attitude I've had towards people for the past year. I'll be your friend, I'll bend over backwards for you, but if you dropped me like a bad habit, I will not care. At all.

So these friends I have, they don't really make me overly happy. I have a great time hanging out with them, but It's not like I'm all smiles and I'm having an absolute blast when I'm with them. It's basically I'm bored and these people are kinda cool and hanging out with them wouldn't be too bad and would waste some time between work and sleep.

I won't get into details, but I meet this girl online. 18, from Canada. I've always thought the stereotype about young girls were true. Too young, immature, not experienced, naive, and generally annoying. Their existence was a nuisance to me.

But I'll be honest with you guys, she's the coolest f*cking girl I've ever met in my life. The amount we have in common is border-line creepy. The only deciding factor for me was basketball. I can't date a girl that doesn't like basketball as much as me, and I won't f*cking settle. I showed her this Paul Pierce mix I made and she loved it, kept asking for more. So I showed her some good ones. Jason Williams mix-tape, Pete Maravich's 68 point game, Art Of War [the GOAT] and she's f*cking eating it up. She kept asking for more. So, basically, I was about *this* close from falling deeply in love with her.

I could go on about her and I and this and that, but I'll just be blunt and say that she's the girl of my dreams. Literally. Like, dream girls aren't supposed to be real, that's why they call them dream girls, but this f*cking girl is real. I want to poke her to make sure she isn't a mannequin, or pop like a balloon, or not fade away like a day-dream. She's 100% real. The real deal Holyfield. She exists.

But, the distance. I live in New Hampshire and she lives in Nova Scotia, and not like the bottom near Maine, like way the f*ck up there. 1800 miles away to be exact. 15 hour drive, 6 hour plan ride, basically It's a haul to get there.

So we've been getting to know each other these past couple weeks and It's been great. Great? It's been f*cking amazing. I actually went to bed and woke up thinking about her every day. I was thinking about her when I was thinking about her. She was simply awesome. Incredibly funny, interesting, gorgeous [stunning is more like it]. Like I said, dream girl, at least for me.

So I got to thinking today how the distance + me going up there to meet her is probably a really bad idea.

To make this really long story short, I had to "break" it off with her. There really wasn't anything to break off, but basically had to tell her that we can't keep doing what we're doing because of the distance and that it would never work, ever.

I couldn't let it get too far where we could get hurt. Not the regular hurt, but like the heart in a blender kind of hurt. Neither of us should have to go through that.

So basically, this post was a rant. I needed to get that off my chest. I feel incredibly unlucky right now. I meet this one-in-a-million girl and she's 1800 miles away. I can't afford to move there and she can't move here.

I've been having words with God all day, trust me. When I get up there I'm going to sucker-punch drop kick that mother-f*cker right in his teeth and when he says, "Whyyy, why me?" I'll just say, "YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW."

And the point of the beginning of the post about me not caring about anyone is there because I'm upset. Really incredibly upset and I had thought for this past year that I couldn't be affected by this type of sh*t anymore and here I am. Depressed as all hell.

So maybe my faith has been restored? :confusedshrug:

endorphins
11-08-2009, 02:39 AM
I've always been an advocate of not caring about what I say on here because I don't know any of you personally, so why should it matter, right? So here goes nothing.

I'm the kind of person who can function in life normally without any sort of relationships. I don't need friends, I don't need family, I don't need a spouse to survive. Not having human contact does not bother me in the least whatsoever. I've always had a care-free attitude, but over the last few years I've simply stopped caring about people. Don't get me wrong, I live at home now and I love my family, but if something happened between me and my family, it wouldn't affect me. I'd move out and never talk to any of them ever again and never think twice about it.

I was in a long serious relationship [about 4 years] and it turned sour, which is about the time I lost any desire to have friends/spouses/relationships all-together. And It's not like It's a conscious decision, either. It's like something clicked in my mind and soul that made me not care about people anymore.

I mean, I have good friends. That girl I made a thread about a while ago, the gay one who I thought was giving me mixed signals? We're best friends now. And I love her, she's great, really awesome to hang out with, and I do consider her my best friend. If she came to me and said, "Pete, I just don't want to be your friend anymore, I don't like you, I found a cooler person to hang out with." I could care less. :confusedshrug: Doesn't effect me one way or another.

So that's basically the attitude I've had towards people for the past year. I'll be your friend, I'll bend over backwards for you, but if you dropped me like a bad habit, I will not care. At all.

So these friends I have, they don't really make me overly happy. I have a great time hanging out with them, but It's not like I'm all smiles and I'm having an absolute blast when I'm with them. It's basically I'm bored and these people are kinda cool and hanging out with them wouldn't be too bad and would waste some time between work and sleep.

I won't get into details, but I meet this girl online. 18, from Canada. I've always thought the stereotype about young girls were true. Too young, immature, not experienced, naive, and generally annoying. Their existence was a nuisance to me.

But I'll be honest with you guys, she's the coolest f*cking girl I've ever met in my life. The amount we have in common is border-line creepy. The only deciding factor for me was basketball. I can't date a girl that doesn't like basketball as much as me, and I won't f*cking settle. I showed her this Paul Pierce mix I made and she loved it, kept asking for more. So I showed her some good ones. Jason Williams mix-tape, Pete Maravich's 68 point game, Art Of War [the GOAT] and she's f*cking eating it up. She kept asking for more. So, basically, I was about *this* close from falling deeply in love with her.

I could go on about her and I and this and that, but I'll just be blunt and say that she's the girl of my dreams. Literally. Like, dream girls aren't supposed to be real, that's why they call them dream girls, but this f*cking girl is real. I want to poke her to make sure she isn't a mannequin, or pop like a balloon, or not fade away like a day-dream. She's 100% real. The real deal Holyfield. She exists.

But, the distance. I live in New Hampshire and she lives in Nova Scotia, and not like the bottom near Maine, like way the f*ck up there. 1800 miles away to be exact. 15 hour drive, 6 hour plan ride, basically It's a haul to get there.

So we've been getting to know each other these past couple weeks and It's been great. Great? It's been f*cking amazing. I actually went to bed and woke up thinking about her every day. I was thinking about her when I was thinking about her. She was simply awesome. Incredibly funny, interesting, gorgeous [stunning is more like it]. Like I said, dream girl, at least for me.

So I got to thinking today how the distance + me going up there to meet her is probably a really bad idea.

To make this really long story short, I had to "break" it off with her. There really wasn't anything to break off, but basically had to tell her that we can't keep doing what we're doing because of the distance and that it would never work, ever.

I couldn't let it get too far where we could get hurt. Not the regular hurt, but like the heart in a blender kind of hurt. Neither of us should have to go through that.

So basically, this post was a rant. I needed to get that off my chest. I feel incredibly unlucky right now. I meet this one-in-a-million girl and she's 1800 miles away. I can't afford to move there and she can't move here.

I've been having words with God all day, trust me. When I get up there I'm going to sucker-punch drop kick that mother-f*cker right in his teeth and when he says, "Whyyy, why me?" I'll just say, "YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW."

And the point of the beginning of the post about me not caring about anyone is there because I'm upset. Really incredibly upset and I had thought for this past year that I couldn't be affected by this type of sh*t anymore and here I am. Depressed as all hell.

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/cool_story_bro.jpg

Lyin
11-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Damn breh...you fell in love with an internet check. 'scust at them having their first date on skype.

simcjt
11-08-2009, 02:43 AM
Why don't you fly here down to you? See how committed she is :confusedshrug: I did that with a chick I knew and it ended up not working out but was a fun week none the less

nash4eva!gosuns
11-08-2009, 02:44 AM

That's ****ed up. :no:

Aww Pete!

That's sweet.
One question: Do you feel like you did the right thing?

pete's montreux
I knew I'd get these responses. :oldlol:

Like I said, I wasn't going to settle. So when I find a girl like that, the internet is not a factor. Doesn't matter where I met her as long as I met her, right? C'mon now, so you meet the girl of your dreams but it was through the internet? What does that matter? It shouldn't.

It all boils down to the distance.

Skywalker
Originally posted by TMOGE
Too long jerked off instead

:lol

phoenix18
Man just poured out his heart. F*ck you! That post really touched me pete. Check your pm's soon.

~primetime~
are you asking if you think that you have a new found faith in God?

RedBlackAttack
11-08-2009, 02:45 AM
I showed her this Paul Pierce mix I made and she loved it, kept asking for more. So I showed her some good ones. Jason Williams mix-tape, Pete Maravich's 68 point game, Art Of War [the GOAT] and she's f*cking eating it up. She kept asking for more.

Marry her.

In all seriousness, it sounds like you are a little afraid to get too close to her. If your feelings are as serious as you have let on and it isn't simple infatuation, distance should not be the deciding factor. I don't want to sound cliche or soft, but true love should certainly cross borders. Is your situation so cemented at the moment that you couldn't pick up and move to be with someone that makes you this happy?

It sounds like you may be sabotaging a potentially great thing. :confusedshrug:

pete's montreux
That's ****ed up. :no:

Aww Pete!

That's sweet.
One question: Do you feel like you did the right thing?

Unfortunately yes. Might as well break it off now before it gets any more serious. I mean, we're both really upset, but It's for the better, you know?

Lyin
In all seriousness, post her pics so I can judge to see if you made the right choice.

sergiorodriguez
11-08-2009, 02:47 AM
everyone needs relationships with people, unless you are a sociopath which you aren't, we as humans are social animals

go up there and try it out, canada is pretty cool and if it restores your faith in humanity and gives you enjoyment in life then it seems pretty worth it to me. GO FOR IT

but make sure you talk to her on the phone first so you know for sure she's a girl

pete's montreux
Marry her.

In all seriousness, it sounds like you are a little afraid to get too close to her. If your feelings are as serious as you have let on and it isn't simple infatuation, distance should not be the deciding factor. I don't want to sound cliche or soft, but true love should certainly cross borders. Is your situation so cemented at the moment that you couldn't pick up and move to be with someone that makes you this happy?

It sounds like you may be sabotaging a potentially great thing. :confusedshrug:

I simply do not have the money. If I had the money? I'd be there.

I already went and applied for a pass-port two weeks ago. I was planning on going up there to meet her.

simcjt
How much would a plane ticket be and would anyone care if she stayed in your house for a few days

Edit: Just saw the passport issue. Smuggler her in :confusedshrug:

Actually because thats an issue why do you have to break up with her or end the friendship. It's life and all that sh!t is relative. It doesn't matter if you two ever meet as long as you bring each other joy while you have it. If it ends later its whatever

nash4eva!gosuns
11-08-2009, 02:49 AM
Unfortunately yes. Might as well break it off now before it gets any more serious. I mean, we're both really upset, but It's for the better, you know?

Is it really for the better if you're changing all of those things about yourself to let her affect you...because you're like in love with her?
is it really for the better if you're letting something as special as this go because of distance?

meet up somewhere. take a trip to Disneyland or something. See what it's like with her and if you love it, take a chance. Dont you think you'll regret it if you dont?

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 02:50 AM
I don't even have the money for a plane ticket. It's like $600. I just started a new job and have been paying off my debt the last few months and buying things I really needed.

But, I have a permanent position waiting for me at this company. I have to wait a few months for it to open, but the boss already told me he wants me to be there for good.

So who knows what will happen in the future. Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind.

simcjt
11-08-2009, 02:51 AM
I don't even have the money for a plane ticket. It's like $600. I just started a new job and have been paying off my debt the last few months and buying things I really needed.

But, I have a permanent position waiting for me at this company. I have to wait a few months for it to open, but the boss already told me he wants me to be there for good.

So who knows what will happen in the future. Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind.
So then keep talking to her. Tell her you just got uncertain about some crap but You realized that it was stupid.

~primetime~
Is it really for the better if you're changing all of those things about yourself to let her affect you...because you're like in love with her?
is it really for the better if you're letting something as special as this go because of distance?

meet up somewhere. take a trip to Disneyland or something. See what it's like with her and if you love it, take a chance. Dont you think you'll regret it if you dont?
are you a lesbian?

pete's montreux
Why do you think I made this post? Did I make the right decision? I have no f*cking clue. I'd like to think I did, but what the f*ck? THIS GIRL IS PERFECT.

I don't want kids, I don't ever want to get married. This girl makes me think twice. This girl I could honestly see myself marrying.

sergiorodriguez
11-08-2009, 02:52 AM
wrong wrong wrong, be a true G and meet up with her first, it doesnt sound like you're that happy about other stuff and it could be the greatest thing you ever did in your entire life if you guys go up there and hit it off. If you have not that much going for you at home why not head up north to see this girl you really like?

Post her pic first though so we can see if she's worth it! You know you want to

nash4eva!gosuns
11-08-2009, 02:52 AM
are you a lesbian?

yeah, man but I'm still a girl. :oldlol:

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 02:53 AM
Nah, not gonna post her pic. Sorry fellas. :D

simcjt
11-08-2009, 02:53 AM
Why do you think I made this post? Did I make the right decision? I have no f*cking clue. I'd like to think I did, but what the f*ck? THIS GIRL IS PERFECT.

I don't want kids, I don't ever want to get married. This girl makes me think twice. This girl I could honestly see myself marrying.
Your wrong, Keep talking to her. Like i said before Life is relative so it doesn't matter if you ever really meet her

~primetime~
11-08-2009, 02:54 AM
yeah, man but I'm still a girl. :oldlol:
Is that you in the avy?

how old are you and what kind of women are you attracted to?

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 02:55 AM
I'm actually talking to her right now and she's reading this.

simcjt
Is that you in the avy?

:roll: she peaked your interest? If she was in NJ I think I know her based on the picture but it's not exactly clear.

sergiorodriguez

once again-pics or it didnt happen

nash4eva!gosuns
11-08-2009, 02:56 AM
Is that you in the avy?

Yeah,c'est moi.

1. quirky
2. blonde/brunette
3. boyish
4. not boring

gotta have 3/4 of those at least.

why?

nash4eva!gosuns
11-08-2009, 02:57 AM
:roll: she peaked your interest? If she was in NJ I think I know her based on the picture but it's not exactly clear.

other side of the country homeboy.

I'm in LA, trick. :ohwell:

simcjt
Yeah,c'est moi.

1. quirky
2. blonde/brunette
3. boyish
4. not boring

why?
He's going to get a sex change just for you

sergiorodriguez
Yeah,c'est moi.

1. quirky
2. blonde/brunette
3. boyish
4. not boring

why?
wow primetime is a boyish, brunette quirky lesbian as well. You guys should get together!
not relly

No.45
It just hit me: What's up with Nova Scotian girls and basketball? I attend a university in Toronto, and A LOT of cute, brunette chicks from there love the raptors and can actually play.

Brujesino
11-08-2009, 02:58 AM
me and you pete....we relate on almost everything you have said the friends and family part the part about being perfectly fine not talking to other people

hell i got invited to a bar today to drink and hang out with a bunch of friends but i was like nah didnt even think twice about it i just dont want to hang out its not like i have anything to do i pretty much just sat on my couch watching t.v and surfing the web

but remember we are human you find someone that you do actually care about and all that not caring about anyone all that "love" that you didnt give to anyone all of a sudden concentrates on one and only one person and its a b!tch to stop thinking about that one person

honestly dont know how to fix the problem but just encourage yourself rise up in the fall

Lyin
11-08-2009, 02:58 AM

Word?

POST YOUR NUDES

sergiorodriguez
11-08-2009, 02:59 AM
It just hit me: What's up with Nova Scotian girls and basketball? I attend a university in Toronto, and A LOT of cute, brunette chicks from there love the raptors and can actually play.
I dont imagine that they have much else to do all the way out there lol.

What do nova scotians call themselves? I knew this gangster canadian kid and he had some goofy name for nova scotia, like how they call toronto T-Dot

sergiorodriguez
11-08-2009, 03:00 AM
:roll: pics or it didnt happen

nash4eva!gosuns
wow primetime is a boyish, brunette quirky lesbian as well. You guys should get together!
not relly
:roll:

~primetime~
Yeah,c'est moi.

1. quirky
2. blonde/brunette
3. boyish
4. not boring

so you don't like lipstick lesbians?...just like the butch stuff?

or describe...please...???

why?

LESBIAN STUFF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pete's issues

sorry Pete...

phoenix18
http://www.600rr.net/gallery/files/3/4/4/4/needpics.gif

Brujesino
11-08-2009, 03:01 AM

sorry Pete...

wow funny yet ****ed up

pete's montreux
She likes what you guys are saying so far. She wants me to go for it.

nash4eva!gosuns

sorry Pete...

So many questions lately i think i should just start my own thread on the subject. Sorry Pete. apologies for the intrusion here.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 03:02 AM

Don't worry dude, can't fault a guy for liking lesbian stuff over this.

sergiorodriguez
11-08-2009, 03:02 AM
nash4eva is awesome, the only girl poster here who is actually cool, and we can all relate in our love of those hot chick threads and girl on girl porn.

She's like phar only not a lame troll

phoenix18
11-08-2009, 03:03 AM
She likes what you guys are saying so far. She wants me to go for it.
Well, thats nice. I hope it works out man.

White Chocolate
11-08-2009, 03:04 AM
everyone needs relationships with people, unless you are a sociopath which you aren't, we as humans are social animals

go up there and try it out, canada is pretty cool and if it restores your faith in humanity and gives you enjoyment in life then it seems pretty worth it to me. GO FOR IT

but make sure you talk to her on the phone first so you know for sure she's a girl

Not everyone needs relationships and not all of those people are sociopaths. My uncle is an example and he isn't a sociopath. Some people simply prefer being alone.

catzhernandez
11-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Dude. No.

You have to meet this girl, you have to go to her.

I don't care how you do it, but you have to go. Talk to her, see what would happen if you DID find a way to her. If she feels even half the way for you that you feel for you then it's going to be worth it.

Look at this post you made. Look what she's done to you. I've never seen something like this out of you. You care man, and as RBA said, you may be sabotaging this on purpose due to your fear of being close.

DO NOT **** THIS UP.

One minute you say she's perfect, you're waking up and going to bed with her on your mind, next minute she's dumped? Come the **** on man.

Pete, listen to me. I don;t care if you have to walk there, hitchhike, if she has a plan for you two if you can find a way there, then go.

~primetime~
11-08-2009, 03:05 AM
So many questions lately i think i should just start my own thread on the subject. Sorry Pete. apologies for the intrusion here.
well I am not gonna be imature about it...ignore everyone else not named ~pt~

I'm just curious...that's all

pete will get over it...he already said that he doesn't care about people really...

so do you like think about T&A all day long, like I do...or like the average man does???...how does your way of thinking differ?

(alright, maybe a little immature...lol)

White Chocolate
11-08-2009, 03:05 AM
Dude. No.

I don't care how you do it, but you have to go. Talk to her, see what would happen if you DID find a way to her. If she feels even half the way for you that you feel for you then it's going to be worth it.

Look at this post you made. Look what she's done to you. I've never seen something like this out of you. You care man, and as RBA said, you may be sabotaging this on purpose due to your fear of being close.

DO NOT **** THIS UP.

One minute you say she's perfect, you're waking up and going to bed with her on your mind, next minute she's dumped? Come the **** on man.

Pete, listen to me. I don;t care if you have to walk there, hitchhike, if she has a plan for you two if you can find a way there, then go.

This sounds like something from Eurotrip. :oldlol:

nash4eva!gosuns
11-08-2009, 03:06 AM

pete will get over it...he already said that he doesn't care about people really...

so do you like think about T&A all day long, like I do...or like the average man does???...how does your way of thinking differ?

PM talk. i'll answer those in a minute.

phoenix18
11-08-2009, 03:07 AM
nash4eva is awesome, the only girl poster here who is actually cool, and we can all relate in our love of those hot chick threads and girl on girl porn.

She's like phar only not a lame troll

I guess, but she is cool when it comes to other things too. :cheers:

I have my first lesbian friend.

catzhernandez
11-08-2009, 03:07 AM
This sounds like something from Eurotrip. :oldlol:
Never seen that movie...

White Chocolate
11-08-2009, 03:08 AM
Never seen that movie...

Please tell me you're joking.

catzhernandez
Please tell me you're joking.
:oldlol:

No joke.

I've seen "Road Trip"...

pete's montreux

the point of this post was to say that she made me care, when i thought that i couldnt

catzhernandez
11-08-2009, 03:09 AM
the point of this post was to say that she made me care, when i thought that i couldnt
**** that, read my post.

~primetime~
11-08-2009, 03:10 AM
I know dude...

just, trying to talk about lesbian sh*t...just relax...ignore me

sergiorodriguez
11-08-2009, 03:11 AM
Not everyone needs relationships and not all of those people are sociopaths. My uncle is an example and he isn't a sociopath. Some people simply prefer being alone.
everyone needs relationships, just alot of people as a defense mechanism convince themselves they dont need relationships. many people who apparently dont need anyone secretly want a relationship, see Pete's Montreaux who says he doesnt care about people, but wrote this 5 paragraph thread about a girl he wants to be in a relationship with. It's basic psychology

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 03:11 AM
**** that, read my post.

I did. And you're right. And It's f*cking creepy how you're in my mind right now.

GTFO

phoenix18
11-08-2009, 03:12 AM
I am really pulling for you. Either way, no regrets. Remember that. Regrets eat away at your soul and ruin your self esteem. Promise yourself, no regrets.

White Chocolate
11-08-2009, 03:12 AM
Dude. No.

Eurotrip is when this guy accidently sends an email to the wrong person. That person being a girl in Germany that he was chatting with. The girl's name is Mika, which he thinks is a guy. His friends convince him to go there and settle the situation. He ends up going to France, England, Scotland, Yugoslavia, and Vatican City. He finds the girl in Vatican City and when he introduces himself, she's like "Who are you?" He explains himself, she remembers, and they have sex in the confession booth.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 03:14 AM
I regretted it immediately after I told her.

I feel like my heart is being gang-raped right now. No lube.

catzhernandez
11-08-2009, 03:15 AM
Eurotrip is when this guy accidently sends an email to the wrong person. That person being a girl in Germany that he was chatting with. The girl's name is Mika, which he thinks is a guy. His friends convince him to go there and settle the situation. He ends up going to France, England, Scotland, Yugoslavia, and Vatican City. He finds the girl in Vatican City and when he introduces himself, she's like "Who are you?" He explains himself, she remembers, and they have sex in the confession booth.
Sounds corny?

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 03:15 AM
We're talking right now and trying to work it out. All signs point to yes so far.

White Chocolate
11-08-2009, 03:16 AM
everyone needs relationships, just alot of people as a defense mechanism convince themselves they dont need relationships. many people who apparently dont need anyone secretly want a relationship, see Pete's Montreaux who says he doesnt care about people, but wrote this 5 paragraph thread about a girl he wants to be in a relationship with. It's basic psychology

As humans, we're not all alike. Some are social butterflies and some are loners. Some people simply don't want relationships. This also brings asexuality into the conversation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality

Asexuality in its broadest sense, describes lack of sexual attraction, or interest in or desire for sex. Sometimes, it is considered a lack of a sexual orientation. One commonly cited study placed the incidence rate of asexuality at 1%.

simcjt
We're talking right now and trying to work it out. All signs point to yes so far.
:banana:

White Chocolate
Sounds corny?

It's actually a great movie. It sounds corny, but you have to watch it to find it funny.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 03:17 AM
I'd be giving more in depth responses but I'm talking to her. Sorry guys.

IlliniFan
11-08-2009, 03:20 AM
Need pics. Seriously. Is she hot? Is she fat? Does she have a thick Canadian accent?

catzhernandez
11-08-2009, 03:21 AM
It may not be easy at first, if you're anything like the way you're decribing yourself - loner, no need for social attention, no need for affection... both giving and receiving...

But loosen yourself up, life is full of any possibilities, if you want something bad enough in this country, you can get it. No need to rush for eitherof you, say it may take 3 to 6 months to get everything in orderand to make plans about your future, if that's the case, so be it. Everything happens for a reason, and it will give you more time to be genuine, and fall in love with each other on another level. And when you meet up it'll be all the sweeter.

You've gotten yourself in a good mess. :oldlol:

endorphins
11-08-2009, 03:25 AM
Damn lil' mama, you thought Akon and T-Pain was the only ones in love wit a stripper?
Forgot to mention Twista, Pimp C, Paul Wall, MJG, Too $hort?
You know we had to remix this

[T-Pain]
She got the body of a goddess, everybody know that
Super-cute face and the booty so fat
I'm in the club dropping twenty-four stacks
Cuz I'm in love and that's a well known fact
Like, yeah she know what she doing
If a ***** chillin' with a stripper then he never go back home
She got eyes butter pecan brown can't leave it alone
Liking the way she break it down to the flo'
Need to get her over here show her where
It's about to go down right now
I'm in love with a stripper

[Twista]
You wanna know where Twista be on fifty
T-Pain invited me to Magic City
I'm about to have some fun 2001, in these pocket all my e-fizzles with me
I like the way mama get up on the table
I like the way she pour the honey in her naval
I like it when she smack her fatty and open it up in front of me
I wanna touch it but I ain't able
The one leg she can shake at the top of the pole
Look at the Laffy Taffy when she pop, she roll
I wanna get her in the bed right after they close
When I do a video you get the popular role
In the V.I.P. they get a lil' lap dance
Come and grind on the willy of a black man
In my ear tellin' me the shit a ***** like to hear
While I nibble on ya nipple like Pac-Man
She freakin' she lickin' she rubbin'
Then she pulled my dick out and start suckin'
All because I be the Twista
Even though T-Pain told me shorty was a freak
I asked her can I take her home (Down right now)

[Chorus 2X - T-Pain]
She really think I'm playing, I'm playing
She take me for a joke when I say it
Gotta get her, I gotta get with her
I can't stay out this club

[Pimp C]
Uh, young Pimp C
I'm a P-I-M-P, trickin' ain't in my pedigree
It really ain't bout no square love it's strictly cause she payin' me
She be wantin' lay me but I can't do too much of that
Cuz even though yo ass fat, freakin' off ain't where it's at
But I can show you how to get out there and get it
You love yo daddy I know ya with it
That's why I got love for you
Cuz you get out there and do what it do
Workin' my piece and work the pole
Break the trick you gotta pay to roll
Get the money break 'em off
And we in the Benz and we scratchin' off

[Paul Wall]
It was love at first sight when I seen that ass shakin'
And bout fifty dollars later it was love in our makin'
Ya simply won my heart when I saw the way ya work that pole
And when you bent over ya had my wallet in a choke hold
I saw you in your birthday suit and and baby it was fate
When you give me a lap dance its like we gone on a date
But I feel like ya cheatin' on me when I see ya dancin' with other guys
I'm runnin' low on ones, I cant lie I'm in love baby

[R Kelly:]
I must be the first man to eva fall in love wit a ass.
Gon' go down on my knees and ask that ass to marry.
That booty makes me forget about any chick that I don' freak wit in the past
Plus we got a lot in common she's a stipper - I'm a freak.
Make me wanna grab
I gotta have, gotta have.
You can call me the man steel 'cause that ass is just like a magnet damn.
You got me so in luv - can't stay way from this club
anytime find myself rolling up on some dubs.
I been around the world
see booty all the time
I neva seen a booty so, so pretty, so, so fine
Coming down the pole, no secret why I'm here
because you keep my dick on swoll.
When drop, drop, when it hop, hop and when T.I. pop, pop
The way you doing that thang
Don't you stop, stop?
I wanna stick it, wanna kiss it,
If I could I'll put my whole damn head in it
'cause I'm in luv wit a stripper.

[Chorus - T-Pain (x2)]

[MJG]
I'm in love with a stripper, I need to get some stripper counselin'
Cuz I'm the first one in the front row when they make a stripper announcement
I think I'm fallin' in love with the one with the most ass
Thin, lil' bitty waist, I'ma go and buy that bitch a Volkswagen
MJG, pimp tight, no mo' tippin' stop the bill
If I come in here one mo' night I'm gon' need Dr. Phil
But I'm a G, I'll step back and tell them bitches outright
Ain't no way I can turn a stripper into a housewife

[Too $hort]
The last girl was pretty but she wasn't fine as you
She sexy but she couldn't do the thangs you do
She could dance but nothin' like the way you move
I used to want her until the day I saw you
I'm a grown ass man I thought I seen it all
Doin' all that on the pole and didn't even fall
And right then I knew exactly what it was (What's that)
I wanna **** the baddest bitch in the club

[Chorus - T-Pain (x4)]

phoenix18
11-08-2009, 03:25 AM
I'd be giving more in depth responses but I'm talking to her. Sorry guys.
Its understandable. I am glad that people actually gave you good responses.

catzhernandez
11-08-2009, 03:26 AM
endorphins = ignore listed

White Chocolate
11-08-2009, 03:26 AM
Its understandable. I am glad that people actually gave you good responses.

I was actually expecting more smartass responses.

catzhernandez
11-08-2009, 03:27 AM
I was actually expecting more smartass responses.
I bet they're "cybering" as we speak. :oldlol:

:banana:

sergiorodriguez
11-08-2009, 03:28 AM
As humans, we're not all alike. Some are social butterflies and some are loners. Some people simply don't want relationships. This also brings asexuality into the conversation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality
loners are not that way by choice, loners want relationships and either don't know how to get them or have convinced themselves they dont want relationships as a defense mechanism. But really it is their dream to have a good relationship-this doesnt necessarily mean a sexual one mind you.

Also because someone is asexual it doesnt mean they dont want social interation with anyone.

Or you could be a sociopath, these people are the only in the world who truly do not crave social contact.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 03:29 AM
The next logical step is for her to apply for a working Visa. Which she's going to research what the process is, how long it takes, how much it costs.

Just guessing, It's going to take about a year for this to work out. Which I'm willing to wait, and so is she. So, fellas, the relationship is all go. :D

endorphins
11-08-2009, 03:30 AM
endorphins = ignore listed
http://caedis.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/oh_noes.jpg

White Chocolate
11-08-2009, 03:31 AM
loners are not that way by choice, loners want relationships and either don't know how to get them or have convinced themselves they dont want relationships as a defense mechanism. But really it is their dream to have a good relationship-this doesnt necessarily mean a sexual one mind you.

Also because someone is asexual it doesnt mean they dont want social interation with anyone.

Or you could be a sociopath, these people are the only in the world who truly do not crave social contact.

Why can't someone not want a relationship? The human race is too complex to make assumptions.

phoenix18
11-08-2009, 03:33 AM

:oldlol: Please. You might think you know what you are talking about but I am the one flaw in your theory. I am just a loner. I just like being alone. :oldlol: (redundant) That's just the way I am. It used to be the opposite, but it just changed.

sergiorodriguez
11-08-2009, 03:36 AM
:oldlol: Please. You might think you know what you are talking about but I am the one flaw in your theory. I am just a loner. I just like being alone. :oldlol: (redundant) That's just the way I am. It used to be the opposite, but it just changed.
you dont want to have a really cool friend who is fun to kick it with and loves all the things you do? You feel no desire to be with a girl you feel really loves you and you love back and you love all the same things and doing the same activities? You dont want your family to care about you? You dont desire any social contact with anyone? If so, I don't believe you. Why do you post so much on this site if you dont seek social contact?
\

Is the reason you like being alone now because someone you really liked being with pushed you away, or you didnt know how to fit in?

catzhernandez
11-08-2009, 03:38 AM
:cheers: to Pete.

Now for a song from "Pete & Pete" Figured it was fitting enough..

Please listen to it Pete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRIMDwui6Mk

Lyin
11-08-2009, 03:42 AM
Damn relationship without sex b? You gonna get e-puzzy?

nash4eva!gosuns
11-08-2009, 03:43 AM
:cheers: to Pete.

Now for a song from "Pete & Pete" Figured it was fitting enough..

Please listen to it Pete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRIMDwui6Mk

catz makes me :roll:

phoenix18
11-08-2009, 03:44 AM
you dont want to have a really cool friend who is fun to kick it with and loves all the things you do? You feel no desire to be with a girl you feel really loves you and you love back and you love all the same things and doing the same activities? You dont want your family to care about you? You dont desire any social contact with anyone? If so, I don't believe you. Why do you post so much on this site if you dont seek social contact?
\

Is the reason you like being alone now because someone you really liked being with pushed you away, or you didnt know how to fit in?

I have always had friends, I just like being alone. I dont know, Knicks101 says I am some sort of psychopath or something. I have had gf's before and I just dont desire it at all. I talk to people when I feel like it. Other times, its just like "nah, not today". When did posting on this site=social contact? IDK about that, i just post. I am always on my computer watching videos and typing papers so I just post while doing that.

No one pushed me away, and I never really tried to "fit in". I just did things my own way and people liked me. I thought the only people that tried to fit in were the lames who wanted to be popular?:confusedshrug:

sergiorodriguez
11-08-2009, 03:46 AM
I have always had friends, I just like being alone. I dont know, Knicks101 says I am some sort of psychopath or something. I have had gf's before and I just dont desire it at all. I talk to people when I feel like it. Other times, its just like "nah, not today". When did posting on this site=social contact? IDK about that, i just post. I am always on my computer watching videos and typing papers so I just post while doing that.

No one pushed me away, and I never really tried to "fit in". I just did things my own way and people liked me. I thought the only people that tried to fit in were the lames who wanted to be popular?:confusedshrug:
liking being alone-and being a loner are different. Do you ever hang out with your buds or go on dates? If so that's not being a loner, you just enjoy your alone time---which is normal.

Lyin
11-08-2009, 03:47 AM

Damn b. You just posted my life. I have friends and like to go out but mostly just want to be by myself and chill. Watch games by myself, movies,etc. Doesn't mean that we're loners or what not.

endorphins
11-08-2009, 03:47 AM
http://geekpadshow.com/files/2009/08/imgdump-advice-dog-oct08-131.jpg

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 03:48 AM
We're going to make a serious go at this guys. We're going to try and make this work. You guys are right, distance should not be a factor. She's honestly worth it to me.

And I'll be honest, some of you guys helped me with this decision. I didn't know what to expect coming into this, but you guys read me like a book, and it f*cking hit me like a left-hook. Honestly, I'm in debt to some of you guys. You made me realize the mistake I was making.

ISH = #1, except Steve

phoenix18
11-08-2009, 03:48 AM
liking being alone-and being a loner are different. Do you ever hang out with your buds or go on dates? If so that's not being a loner, you just enjoy your alone time---which is normal.
Yeah, rarely in the last three months though.

Day La Ghetto
11-08-2009, 03:50 AM

nash4eva!gosuns
11-08-2009, 03:51 AM
We're going to make a serious go at this guys. We're going to try and make this work. You guys are right, distance should not be a factor. She's honestly worth it to me.

And I'll be honest, some of you guys helped me with this decision. I didn't know what to expect coming into this, but you guys read me like a book, and it f*cking hit me like a left-hook. Honestly, I'm in debt to some of you guys. You made me realize the mistake I was making.

ISH = #1, except Steve
:applause: :applause: :applause: :banana: :banana: :banana:

catzhernandez
11-08-2009, 03:54 AM
http://www.whatwouldjesusdoforbacon.com/unsuccessories/poster37.jpg

nash4eva!gosuns
11-08-2009, 03:55 AM
http://www.whatwouldjesusdoforbacon.com/unsuccessories/poster37.jpg
:cheers: :roll: :lol :oldlol:

phoenix18
11-08-2009, 03:57 AM

ISH = #1, except Steve
:applause: I feel like I helped. This thread really showed ish's good side.

endorphins
11-08-2009, 03:57 AM
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5784/advicerickmakehorriblem.jpg

simcjt
11-08-2009, 03:58 AM
Pete clear your inbox

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 03:59 AM
Everyone who had positive things to say helped me. People who know me well enough knew right away that I was serious about this. I've been here for three years, so Catz and RBA knew right away.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 04:00 AM
Sorry, It's clear.

catzhernandez
11-08-2009, 04:06 AM
I honestly hope this works out for you man.

Keep us posted... if you want, of course.

endorphins
11-08-2009, 04:08 AM
http://hollywooddame.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/kayne-west-let-you-finish-jokes-1.jpg

sergiorodriguez
11-08-2009, 04:09 AM
pics of gurl or it didnt happen

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 04:13 AM
I honestly hope this works out for you man.

Keep us posted... if you want, of course.

I will.

endorphins
11-08-2009, 04:14 AM
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2542/kanyefinishyopeteimreal.jpg

~primetime~
11-08-2009, 04:16 AM
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2542/kanyefinishyopeteimreal.jpg

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 04:19 AM
I was waiting for that. :roll:

rufuspaul
11-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Just make certain that she isn't a dude before you go to all that expense and effort.:oldlol:

Good luck to you man.:cheers:

NumeroOcho
11-08-2009, 11:22 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/fm70w9.jpg

KelticForce1349
11-08-2009, 11:33 AM

Don't be a quitter. You only have one life to live and you owe it to yourself to find out just what you and this girl could be together. If you get hurt, you get hurt and then you deal with it. However, you might just end up with the right person for you that makes your life everything you want it to be. ..And that is worth the risk.

Go for it.

nbastatus
11-08-2009, 01:27 PM
..don't do it.

Mikaiel
11-08-2009, 03:54 PM
You can't be with a girl that doesn't like basketball ?

Weird.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 03:57 PM
You can't be with a girl that doesn't like basketball ?

Weird.

Why would I waste my time? It's settling. Why can't I be with someone that enjoys basketball as much as I do? I spend 9 months out of the year watching it, and the rest waiting for it to start. My last girlfriend liked it, but then hated it and always complained that I watched it. It's such a big part of my life, as it is many others on here, so why not want a girl who enjoys it as well?

nash4eva!gosuns
11-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Why would I waste my time? It's settling. Why can't I be with someone that enjoys basketball as much as I do? I spend 9 months out of the year watching it, and the rest waiting for it to start. My last girlfriend liked it, but then hated it and always complained that I watched it. It's such a big part of my life, as it is many others on here, so why not want a girl who enjoys it as well?

He's got a point!

Meticode
11-08-2009, 04:00 PM

Then wait for that girl who likes basketball as much as you.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Then wait for that girl who likes basketball as much as you.
I think It's safe to say after her begging for more basketball mixes that she could learn to love basketball. And really, even if she just likes it, not loves it, that's fine with me.

I mean, that's basically the only thing I watch on TV nowadays and she could watch whatever she wanted the other 21 1/2 hours of the day.

v-unit
11-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Honestly you shouldn't of cut it off. You guys sounded like you fit well together...so why cut it off because of distance? It's not THAT far, like you can always drive to Toronto and take a domestic flight there so its even cheaper. And if you have a job you could always store a bit of money in the bank and in a few months get a ticket's worth, it's not THAT hard.

Get back with this chick any way possible brah

Meticode
11-08-2009, 04:05 PM
I think It's safe to say after her begging for more basketball mixes that she could learn to love basketball. And really, even if she just likes it, not loves it, that's fine with me.

I mean, that's basically the only thing I watch on TV nowadays and she could watch whatever she wanted the other 21 1/2 hours of the day.

Then don't wait for someone who likes basketball as much as you. Do what's going to make you happy. You don't need ISH to validate it for you man. I'm sure you're smart enough on what you know will make you happy and what won't.

pete's montreux
Read further, I did. :D

And I'm ecstatic. I'm in it for the long haul, and so is she.

And she smokes a little, too.

:pimp:

F*cking awesome!

v-unit
oh, and in b4 "just had webcam sex and last second found out it was a 9 year old obese boy who showed me his tits"

pete's montreux
Then don't wait for someone who likes basketball as much as you. Do what's going to make you happy. You don't need ISH to validate it for you man. I'm sure you're smart enough on what you know will make you happy and what won't.

Did you even read the thread? :oldlol: I found her, dude. She lives in Canada.

Meticode
11-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Tonk up pete and play The Spencer Davis Group's "Gimme Some Lovin'"

v-unit
11-08-2009, 04:06 PM
wow it looks like i completely missed what happened, i only read original op, can i get cliffs?

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 04:08 PM
wow it looks like i completely missed what happened, i only read original op, can i get cliffs?

I broke it off. Started this thread on ISH for advice/to vent, everyone calls me an idiot for doing so, I realize the error of my ways, she accepts me back, and now we're serious about it and want to move to each other. She's applying for a work Visa to move to me.

Meticode
11-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Did you even read the thread? :oldlol: I found her, dude. She lives in Canada.

No I didn't bother reading the whole thread. I just knew you had a long distance relationship, you typed out more than you needed to type out over-explaining something people try to make complicated when it's not complicated at all. If you want to know if it'll work, meet up, spend some time together. If that's too much for a risk for you, then you don't want a relationship in the first place becuase you're scared of the risks. If it's worth the risk, then obviously you long for something to be serious, or you have a dick that needs to be satisfied which isn't getting enough ***** in the first place. In a lot of cases that's the fact guys try to mask.

Either way, do what you feel will make you happy, period. If breaking if off makes you happy. Congratulations. If risking it makes you happy, congratulations.

EvanAlmighty
11-08-2009, 04:11 PM
I first hand witnessed how a long distance relationship can turn out to be. My one friend who lives in NY(where I'm from) has a relationship with a girl from Cali. There relationship is horrible, all they do is argue and it seems like they both try to make each other lives miserable over the phone. Saying they cant go out to hang out with their friends, like wtf is that. How are you gonna tell someone to not enjoy their life, especially when theyre across the f*cking country. It was just overtime, the relationship grew more sour by the day. But idk, maybe your long distance relationship can work out. I just wish you the best, and keep ya head up. :cheers:

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Well, I'm certain ours won't turn out like that. I'm a home-body like she is, I hardly ever go out. We're going to make a schedule to talk on the phone/online/whatever, and stick to it. I could honestly care less who she hangs out with, she can do whatever she wants. Same for me, she's cool like that.

And It's not like I go out to titty bars or something. :confusedshrug:

Meticode
11-08-2009, 04:15 PM
I first hand witnessed how a long distance relationship can turn out to be. My one friend who lives in NY(where I'm from) has a relationship with a girl from Cali. There relationship is horrible, all they do is argue and it seems like they both try to make each other lives miserable over the phone. Saying they cant go out to hang out with their friends, like wtf is that. How are you gonna tell someone to not enjoy their life, especially when theyre across the f*cking country. It was just overtime, the relationship grew more sour by the day. But idk, maybe your long distance relationship can work out. I just wish you the best, and keep ya head up. :cheers:

I pretty much agree. I actually moved up to Wisconsin from Cincinnati for a long distance relationship. I knew it wasn't going to work out if we kept the distance, so I closed the distance gap to take that out of the equation. I felt it was worth the risk since I had nothing seriously going on in my life at the time as far as career or anything. Anyway that relationship didn't work out. She left me for another guy, it sucked for a little while. Then I found my now-current wife while I stayed up in Wisconsin. I didn't want return home to Cincy after the failed relationship for whatever reason. I'm glad I didn't, things worked out.

EvanAlmighty
11-08-2009, 04:21 PM
Well, I'm certain ours won't turn out like that. I'm a home-body like she is, I hardly ever go out. We're going to make a schedule to talk on the phone/online/whatever, and stick to it. I could honestly care less who she hangs out with, she can do whatever she wants. Same for me, she's cool like that.

And It's not like I go out to titty bars or something. :confusedshrug:
Yeah I feel you. The relationship I was talking about, they are both homebodies too. They always think their with a person of the opposite sex, whether in person or over the phone. I guess thats just normal paranoia and constant jealousy, but it seems to get amplified with long distance relationships. It has gotten to the point where the girl is so jealous and insecure she checks the guys T-Moblie phone log to see who he has spoken with and for how long. My friend I guess just puts up with so much BS, trying to keep the flame lit. But its cool that you guys are having like a time for everything already sorted out, I'm not sure whether the time zones are different but it seems like that plays a big role also because when its like 12 in cali its 3 here, and hes up still talking to her and his social life and school life have been drastically affected

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Yeah I feel you. The relationship I was talking about, they are both homebodies too. They always think their with a person of the opposite sex, whether in person or over the phone. I guess thats just normal paranoia and constant jealousy, but it seems to get amplified with long distance relationships. It has gotten to the point where the girl is so jealous and insecure she checks the guys T-Moblie phone log to see who he has spoken with and for how long. My friend I guess just puts up with so much BS, trying to keep the flame lit. But its cool that you guys are having like a time for everything already sorted out, I'm not sure whether the time zones are different but it seems like that plays a big role also.

It's only an hour difference. Not bad at all.

Meticode
11-08-2009, 04:26 PM
It's only an hour difference. Not bad at all.

That doesn't qualify as long-distance to me then. When I first met my wife we saw each other 2-3 times a week. 1h20m hour drive one way.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 04:27 PM
That doesn't qualify as long-distance to me then. When I first met my wife we saw each other 2-3 times a week. 1h20m hour drive one way.

It's 15 hours away.

Richie2k6
11-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Any pics? Talked to her on webcam?

Meticode
11-08-2009, 04:28 PM
It's 15 hours away.

Ahhh I thought you were talking about the drive. Nevermind. :oldlol:

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Yo Pete, good luck with this. Glad you patched it all up after starting this thread.

The sh*t you posted about yourself seemed pretty similar to me.

By the way... Does she have a sister? :pimp: haha

She does, actually. A twin sister, but they're not identical. :oldlol:

phoenix18
11-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Yo Pete, good luck with this. Glad you patched it all up after starting this thread.

The sh*t you posted about yourself seemed pretty similar to me.

By the way... Does she have a sister? :pimp: haha

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2228/2400901824_f84bb0df2f.jpg

"I was going to say that."

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 05:26 PM
From what I've learned they're not very similar at all, but I've never met her personally.

nbastatus
11-08-2009, 06:07 PM
From what I've learned they're not very similar at all, but I've never met her personally.
And you're in love with her? :oldlol: Damn dude, move on already. She is 18 and still have a long way herself.

Abd El-Krim
11-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Not having human contact does not bother me in the least whatsoever.

Seems like a dishonest thing for somebody with 11,000 posts here to say.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Seems like a dishonest thing for somebody with 11,000 posts here to say.

I said it doesn't bother me. Did I say I didn't have any?

craigthomasb
11-08-2009, 06:53 PM

up to the internet girl thing, you have just articulated the last 2 years of my life, i was all happy and ****, then one woman ruins your life and you just dont care about anything else anymore, ive been a miserable **** since then, good luck to you, im trying to stop the rutt, but im failing at every turn

big baller
11-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Yo Pete, I hope you get somewhere with that girl. The way you opened up in this thread just shows how much you really like her, because you have never opened up about anything like this before :oldlol: You are one of the biggest *******s on ISH, and according to you, are also the same in real life, but she seems to be changing you...for the better. As I said, I wish you the best, bro.

Posterize246
11-08-2009, 07:28 PM
She likes basketball mixes?

Kinkyyyyy

NastaMaverick
11-08-2009, 08:29 PM
I can never advocate online dating stuff, that's just because of my anecdotal experience, though.

I also met a really amazing chick online quite some time ago. Started talking through one of those various social networking sites, hit it off, and eventually began talking on the phone, every day almost. Then of course, when I went to meet her at the airport and she never showed, and I was crushed.

Her phone was shut off, so I called where she worked. They had never heard of her. I called every person in her town which could potentially be family, or know her. I eventually called to police to no avail.

Then, in a convoluted turn of events, I came to learn that all my friends on said social networking site, had been her all along. All the guys, all the girls. Even a chick who was supposedly helping me to figure out exactly what had happened. It was really bizarre.
:roll: thats like something out of a movie lmao

MeloMike
11-08-2009, 09:05 PM
I can never advocate online dating stuff, that's just because of my anecdotal experience, though.

I also met a really amazing chick online quite some time ago. Started talking through one of those various social networking sites, hit it off, and eventually began talking on the phone, every day almost. Then of course, when I went to meet her at the airport and she never showed, I was crushed.

Her phone was shut off, so I called where she worked. They had never heard of her. I called every person in her town which could potentially be family, or know her. I eventually called the police to no avail.

Then, in a convoluted turn of events, I came to learn that all my friends on said social networking site, had been her all along. All the guys, all the girls. Even a chick who was supposedly a cop helping me to figure out exactly what had happened. It was really bizarre.

That is really, really ****ed up bro. I am sorry.

I was going to share my bad run in with an online L.D. relationship, but after reading that, there is no point :oldlol:

As for you Pete, go for it! You'll regret it if you don't, by the way you're talking.

mmsupra
11-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Pete I was reading this earlier on my computer at work in which I can't post so I did not read everything but..how do u know this chick is real?

lilmagicjohnson
11-08-2009, 09:23 PM

I also met a really amazing chick online quite some time ago. Started talking through one of those various social networking sites, hit it off, and eventually began talking on the phone, every day almost. Then of course, when I went to meet her at the airport and she never showed, I was crushed.

Her phone was shut off, so I called where she worked. They had never heard of her. I called every person in her town which could potentially be family, or know her. I eventually called the police to no avail.

Then, in a convoluted turn of events, I came to learn that all my friends on said social networking site, had been her all along. All the guys, all the girls. Even a chick who was supposedly a cop helping me to figure out exactly what had happened. It was really bizarre.

thats really scary. Yes Pete call this girl on the phone up once to make sure she isnt a man or a psycho, dont fall inlove with a girl who isnt even real

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Yo Pete, I hope you get somewhere with that girl. The way you opened up in this thread just shows how much you really like her, because you have never opened up about anything like this before :oldlol: You are one of the biggest *******s on ISH, and according to you, are also the same in real life, but she seems to be changing you...for the better. As I said, I wish you the best, bro.

I bet if I started a thread, more people will like me than you.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 09:37 PM
She's real. :oldlol:

We talk on the phone all the time. I'm not an idiot.

lilmagicjohnson
11-08-2009, 09:42 PM
She's real. :oldlol:

We talk on the phone all the time. I'm not an idiot.
have you done webcam to make sure the pics you have of her arent from 2 years ago before she gained 60 pounds?

mmsupra
11-08-2009, 09:57 PM
have you done webcam to make sure the pics you have of her arent from 2 years ago before she gained 60 pounds?
thats a good idea ..he has a good point...A friend of mine had a girl he talked to all the time and he dated her and had pics all this stuff. He never met her.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Are you guys for real? :oldlol:

I know you're all trying to look out for me, and I appreciate it, but damn, she's real!

playtetris
11-08-2009, 10:44 PM
phone sex? :pimp:

lilmagicjohnson
11-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Are you guys for real? :oldlol:

I know you're all trying to look out for me, and I appreciate it, but damn, she's real!
yeh shes real but until you see her on webcam you dont know what she looks like-like i said it is not unheard of she has gained alot of weight recently and the only pics you have of her are when she was thin 2 years ago.

Because man, just ask yourself this, if she's so hot and such a cool personality why is she single and looking for love online?

nbastatus
11-08-2009, 10:52 PM
yeh shes real but until you see her on webcam you dont know what she looks like-like i said it is not unheard of she has gained alot of weight recently and the only pics you have of her are when she was thin 2 years ago.

Because man, just ask yourself this, if she's so hot and such a cool personality why is she single and looking for love online?
You got a point there.

mmsupra
11-08-2009, 10:59 PM

Spot on! :applause:

White Chocolate
11-08-2009, 11:00 PM

Exactly. I wish you luck with the whole thing, but the fact that she's looking for love online has to raise at least some question marks.

phoenix18
11-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Exactly. I wish you luck with the whole thing, but the fact that she's looking for love online has to raise at least some question marks.
Maybe the guys in her area are just lame. It happens.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 11:03 PM
What makes you think she was LOOKING for love? We met through an online game.

White Chocolate
11-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Maybe the guys in her area are just lame. It happens.

Go a bit outside your hood and you never know who you might find. That would be like a guy saying "All the chicks here are sluts and gold diggers". There may be quite a few of them, but they can't all be like that. And if someone is hot and has a cool personality, they should be able to find someone.

big baller
11-08-2009, 11:04 PM

:cry:

nbastatus
11-08-2009, 11:05 PM
What game?

White Chocolate
11-08-2009, 11:07 PM

They say you're more likely to find someone when you're not looking. Just out of curiousity, if you two do happen to get together, do you plan to tell your friends and family the truth on how you met?

phoenix18
11-08-2009, 11:08 PM
I pick BB. BB>>>>>>>>Bald White Guy.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 11:08 PM
They say you're more likely to find someone when you're not looking. Just out of curiousity, if you two do happen to get together, do you plan to tell your friends and family the truth on how you met?

Of course, why wouldn't I?

White Chocolate
11-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Of course, why wouldn't I?

Not everyone is down with the whole online dating thing. I personally would never do it, but that's just me. It's just an odd thing to discuss since many people meet through friends, events, or whatever. In your case, you would have met her online and not everyone is accepting of that type of dating.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 11:12 PM
To be honest, I could care less what anyone thinks. Who cares where we met as long as we met, right?

playtetris
11-08-2009, 11:14 PM
To be honest, I could care less what anyone thinks. Who cares where we met as long as we met, right?

again, phone sex?

White Chocolate
11-08-2009, 11:14 PM

I hope it all works out for you. Granted the whole idea may seem a bit unorthodox, but we all have our lives to live.

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 11:15 PM
again, phone sex?

For sure, bro. :lol

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 11:15 PM
I hope it all works out for you. Granted the whole idea may seem a bit unorthodox, but we all have our lives to live.

Thanks.

playtetris
11-08-2009, 11:18 PM
For sure, bro. :lol

sweet, my number is 2-2-2-2-2-2-2. i got an answering machine that'll talk to you. (i'll be beating off in the corner somewhere)

pete's montreux
11-08-2009, 11:19 PM
f that, i need a webcam

i want to see that long hair and your sweaty chest

phoenix18
11-08-2009, 11:20 PM
w-w-what?

ILballa
11-08-2009, 11:57 PM
I'm happy for you Pete. Good luck.

pete's montreux
11-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Thanks for all the kind words. I honestly didn't expect many serious posts, but I guess you all realized that I meant what I said and that this girl might be the "one" for me.

phoenix18
11-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Thanks for all the kind words. I honestly didn't expect many serious posts, but I guess you all realized that I meant what I said and that this girl might be the "one" for me.
I kinda regret sending that pm. If I knew you were going to get this much support, I would have taken on a antagonistic role.

pete's montreux
11-09-2009, 12:20 AM
I kinda regret sending that pm. If I knew you were going to get this much support, I would have taken on a antagonistic role.

LOL you know you want it to work out for me :oldlol:

phoenix18
11-09-2009, 12:25 AM
LOL you know you want it to work out for me :oldlol:
Yeah,yeah. :cheers: If it ever comes to kids, name the first one after me.

lilmagicjohnson
11-09-2009, 01:16 AM
yeh man but if she's so hot and such a good personality why doesnt she have a bunch of guys after her in Scotia? Was she just really sheltered by her parents or something? As a hot young Canadian chick why is she playing World of Warcraft instead of playing ice hockey or mining maple syrup or getting down at awesome canadian house parties?

Just a question im askin, im telling you man get a webcam-not just to check if she's not fat or whatever, but webcam would be real good in a relationship like this:rockon:

pete's montreux
11-09-2009, 01:22 AM
Combat Arms. Online FPS. We're in the same clan.

White Chocolate
11-09-2009, 01:24 AM

I suppose it's better than Dungeons and Dragons. :oldlol:

lilmagicjohnson
11-09-2009, 01:27 AM
again if shes so hot and such a good personality why is this girl spending all her time playing an online game making relationships with people in her clan instead of exploring the Nova Scotia social scene? Because I have been to Nova Scotia before, and it is a pretty cool place

Just saying man, just saying!

pete's montreux
11-09-2009, 01:29 AM
I play with a great group of people. We get on and we all play together in a clan only room and It's a f*cking blast. We all have mics [90% of the clan does], so It's not like It's strictly a text-based thing. We talk during the game, we talk out of the game. We're all basically a group of friends.

She found our TeamSpeak server through a search and came on randomly one day because her clan never went on TS and she was sick of it. I knew her for about two months before anything started to solidify. The attraction was always there for me, not sure about her, but I basically just Facebooked her my number and we've been talking ever since.

pete's montreux
11-09-2009, 01:32 AM
again if shes so hot and such a good personality why is this girl spending all her time playing an online game making relationships with people in her clan instead of exploring the Nova Scotia social scene? Because I have been to Nova Scotia before, and it is a pretty cool place

I honestly have no idea what you're getting on about. None of the questions you're asking make any sense at all.

Maybe she likes playing online games? Why does anyone play them? What kind of questions are these?

Dude, It's not like she surfs online FPS games in search of relationships. She [we] just like the game and play it for fun. Is that hard to understand?

I wasn't even looking for a relationship. Not in the least bit. She just happened to infatuate me and know I'm hooked. It's a coincidence.

lilmagicjohnson
11-09-2009, 01:33 AM

again i ask you this. If shes so hot and cool why is she spending all her time online playing internet games instead of going out and partying it up like most young hot chicks do

pete's montreux
11-09-2009, 01:34 AM
I don't know and I don't care. You're a weird guy.

EvanAlmighty
11-09-2009, 01:39 AM
again i ask you this. If shes so hot and cool why is she spending all her time online playing internet games instead of going out and partying it up like most young hot chicks do
maybe shes not a party girl, not her environment

nbastatus
11-09-2009, 01:40 AM
Are you sure is not Maple Story? :confusedshrug:

lilmagicjohnson
11-09-2009, 01:40 AM
who knows! Have fun petes montreaux, good luck:cheers: maybe if you both pay half and half you could go see her sooner

nbastatus
11-09-2009, 01:42 AM

Maybe she's not?:confusedshrug:

lilmagicjohnson
11-09-2009, 01:47 AM
:oldlol: why does anyone play games? They enjoy them, and want to play them. If you can grasp that then I think you can understand.
I can grasp a girl playing these games, because there were some in my highschool who did, I just can't grasp a cool hot girl who isnt a social outcast doing it, simply because I havent met one in my whole experience of living life for 19 years. I'm not saying it doesnt exist, Im just saying I have never seen it, and that's why I dont think she is that hot, and that's why I think she might be lying about her pic.

Im not PM tho so this isnt my problem, im just trying to get the guy to check his bases first before he truly commits so he wont wind up running into disappointment and feel betrayed by a girl again like he talked about in his OP about his ex!

White Chocolate
11-09-2009, 01:50 AM

That would be a nice change of pace considering way too many are into that.

lilmagicjohnson
11-09-2009, 01:59 AM
Looks aren't all that matters. Maybe she isn't what she claims to be, but there could be a connection that would make that moot. (I don't know)

'Social outcast' is kind of a harsh term. I'd rather be alone than with 20 people. Just chilling by yourself and playing games doesn't make you an outcast, unless you play 20 hours a day and do nothing else.
yeh i dunno im exaggerating saying stuff like social outcast, I just mean I never met a hot highschool girl who spends all her time playing games online and o-----wait a second ok I have, it was almost this same situation my girlfriends best friend is pretty hot, she met a canadian guy on world of warcraft and they became friends-but she met him at a party first and they hooked up-THEN they exchanged world of warcraft names. This girl is pretty wierd and slutty, but also hot and used to play world of warcraft alot-OK SO NEVER MIND I TAKE THAT BACK I have met a hot chick who plays online games alot, she went out and stuff alot too tho and was always hooking up with random dudes, OK NEVER MIND THAT STUFF I SAID hot chicks do play online games, Mila Kunis plays world of warcraft too now im remembering

Agent_Zero
11-09-2009, 02:00 AM
really hope it works for you pete. keep us posted. this is a once in a lifetime thing...don't let it slip through your fingers.

ukballer
11-09-2009, 04:52 AM
Damn, just read through the whole thread! :lol

All the best to you Pete! Long distance relationships get pretty hard sometimes, speaking from experience here. But at the same time every time you do see them, it's really special, more special than when you're with someone you see pretty much every day. Though again it gets hard when you have to part with them.

If this is the real deal though, then it's worth it bro. :cheers:

pete's montreux
11-09-2009, 05:22 AM
Thanks man. :D

Jackass18
11-09-2009, 07:05 PM
If Pete's girl is reading this, then it's a trap! Heed my words, he's going to kidnap you and lock you in his dungeon. Also, he likes to wear women's underwear and listen to Creed.

Samurai Jack
11-09-2009, 07:10 PM
If Pete's girl is reading this, then it's a trap! Heed my words, he's going to kidnap you and lock you in his dungeon. Also, he likes to wear women's underwear and listen to Creed.
not to mention the unhealthy obsession with paul pierce..... he even wanted to get stabbed at one point.

ROCSteady
11-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Read most of the thread, only thing I have to say is:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MFA5rI3SI0w/SFnN-7fxorI/AAAAAAAAAIU/4wW1k-euWZQ/s400/p1.kevin.jpg

"ANYTHING'SSSS POSSSSIBLE"!!!!! :cheers:

pete's montreux
11-13-2009, 03:07 PM
I never should have made this thread. Would've been much easier to have just broke it off the first time and stuck with it.

rufuspaul
11-13-2009, 03:08 PM
I never should have made this thread. Would've been much easier to have just broke it off the first time and stuck with it.

So what's the current status? (didn't feel like reading back through)

pete's montreux
11-13-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm about 99.9% sure that it's off. I just broke it off again.

DoubleTech
11-13-2009, 03:26 PM

You did the right thing, dude.

I was in the almost exact situation last year.

I live in Toronto, my friend's cousin from New Brunswick (East Coast... see the similarities?) visits Toronto and we really hit it off... she was there for 5 days and we spent every day together until she had to leave.

We talk a few times a week over the phone and the whole time I'm thinking "she's the one".

I even flew down to suprise her and hang out in her little University town, Fredricton, for a week.

Long story short... the distance killed it. It's very tough to put everything you have into a relationship and only be able to see her once every four months or so. We're both seeing other people and her and I are still friends, I'm pretty happy about how it all turned out.

pete's montreux
11-13-2009, 03:31 PM
I've literally have never been more confused in my entire life.

ILballa
11-13-2009, 05:48 PM
I just broke it off again.
Why?

pete's montreux
11-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Why?

I'll let you know when I figure it out.

kshutts1
11-13-2009, 05:57 PM
Here's the deal, man... you fight for what you want in life...

So either fight for her, or move on... quit twisting your, and her, emotions all up. If she is the one, then she is definitely worth fighting for.. but you seem reluctant to put out the energy, so how special can she really be?

It's time for some serious self-reflection, and you need to realize that your life, and your emotional well-being, is not the only one that hangs in the balance. Stop being selfish and make your choice and go 100% for it.

dnyk1337
11-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Good story. Why not have her move to you? I didn't read pages 2-6, so I'm not sure if anyone asked this.

pete's montreux
11-13-2009, 06:20 PM
Here's the deal, man... you fight for what you want in life...

So either fight for her, or move on... quit twisting your, and her, emotions all up. If she is the one, then she is definitely worth fighting for.. but you seem reluctant to put out the energy, so how special can she really be?

It's time for some serious self-reflection, and you need to realize that your life, and your emotional well-being, is not the only one that hangs in the balance. Stop being selfish and make your choice and go 100% for it.

It's actually quite the opposite.

pete's montreux
11-13-2009, 06:22 PM
Good story. Why not have her move to you? I didn't read pages 2-6, so I'm not sure if anyone asked this.

Well, she said she wanted to, but wanting to and actually doing it are two different things.

She's young. I can't believe for a second that an 18 year old girl is going to commit a year to a long distance relationship and then move down here for good. If I was on the outside looking in, I'd think we were both f*cking crazy for doing that. And I can't expect her to do it. It's just. . . too drastic, too much. Maybe in the future if we're even still talking, but I doubt that.

pete's montreux
11-13-2009, 06:25 PM
And the worst part about it is, I say these things but yet I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I just don't know. And I think she feels the same way.

I probably expect too much from her. I know I do. This situation just plain sucks.

johndeeregreen
11-13-2009, 06:31 PM
I've only skimmed the thread, but why is it that you can't just keep in touch with her?

kshutts1
It's actually quite the opposite.
I'm rarely wrong when it comes to relationships, so how is it the opposite?

1987_Lakers
Looks to me that you are afraid to let people get close to you. People do it to protect themselves and not getting hurt.

pete's montreux
11-13-2009, 06:54 PM
I've only skimmed the thread, but why is it that you can't just keep in touch with her?

You mean as friends? Or more?

pete's montreux
I'm rarely wrong when it comes to relationships, so how is it the opposite?

I guess this is one of those rare occurrences then. :rolleyes:

johndeeregreen
You mean as friends? Or more?
How can you be more than friends if you can't be with her in real life? I've never had an online relationship so I'm not really sure how it works. To me, "more than friends" means that you are romantically involved. Not necessarily sex, but definitely on a level where you are more interested in just hanging out and talking. Physical contact is essential to being more than just friends.

pete's montreux
11-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Looks to me that you are afraid to let people get close to you. People do it to protect themselves and not getting hurt.

Could be. The idea of a relationship scares the sh*t out of me. Maybe the idea of a long distance relationship scares me more. If we were able to have a normal relationship, I'm sure it would be much easier. I'd still have to deal with my fears, but at least it wouldn't be LDR.

pete's montreux
11-13-2009, 06:56 PM
How can you be more than friends if you can't be with her in real life? I've never had an online relationship so I'm not really sure how it works. To me, "more than friends" means that you are romantically involved. Not necessarily sex, but definitely on a level where you are more interested in just hanging out and talking. Physical contact is essential to being more than just friends.

I've never had one, either, so I don't know what to tell you. I'm looking for the same answers you are. :confusedshrug:

johndeeregreen
11-13-2009, 06:58 PM
I've never had one, either, so I don't know what to tell you. I'm looking for the same answers you are. :confusedshrug:
I'm no expert, but it seems to me the only options you have are to continue contact with her or not. What's the harm in staying in touch, and if you're still serious, try to make it work at some point in the future.

pete's montreux
11-13-2009, 07:02 PM
I'm no expert, but it seems to me the only options you have are to continue contact with her or not. What's the harm in staying in touch, and if you're still serious, try to make it work at some point in the future.

The awful and simple plan we laid out was for her to get a work Visa and move here when I got an apartment, which would be around Winter of next year. We would have used this time to get to know each other/build a relationship/some love. I would have of course visited her as much as I could without jeopardizing myself financially. Or she could visit me, doesn't matter.

But I just don't see it working out. A whole year of barely any physical contact? And to just move in together like that? That's a jump. A huge jump. What if we hated living with each other? We would have wasted all that time and energy for something to fizzle over so quickly. It would be a huge let-down for the both of us, and I'm not ready for that risk.

I think.

johndeeregreen
11-13-2009, 07:05 PM
But I just don't see it working out. A whole year of barely any physical contact? And to just move in together like that? That's a jump. A huge jump. What if we hated living with each other? We would have wasted all that time and energy for something to fizzle over so quickly. It would be a huge let-down for the both of us, and I'm not ready for that risk.
Well, here's the thing: she's 18. So despite how mature she might actually be, she's still an 18 y/o girl. I don't think I need to elaborate on that.

Secondly, absolutely you would need to spend time together before moving in. Total recipe for disaster.

If you're serious, scrape together some cash and visit her. Get to know her in RL. See how it goes.

pete's montreux
11-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Well, here's the thing: she's 18. So despite how mature she might actually be, she's still an 18 y/o girl. I don't think I need to elaborate on that.

Secondly, absolutely you would need to spend time together before moving in. Total recipe for disaster.

If you're serious, scrape together some cash and visit her. Get to know her in RL. See how it goes.

Well, I had a nice chunk saved and was going to visit in January/February, but stupid me. I didn't realize how expensive international texting was and completely decimated my savings. That's what international texting rates and a few thousand texts will do. :/

johndeeregreen
11-13-2009, 08:29 PM
If it's a 15 hour drive, that's really nothing. You can do that in one day no problem. I drove back to where I went to school a month or so ago and it's about 1200 miles each and I spent maybe $350 on gas or something like that for the round trip. With a small car it would be an easy drive and not cost you much at all. All you need is a passport, preferably 4-5 days off, and you're set.

pete's montreux
11-13-2009, 08:30 PM
And a place to stay. :oldlol:

lilmagicjohnson
11-13-2009, 08:57 PM
u cant stay at hers? shes gonna make u rent a hotel if u go over there?

simcjt
11-13-2009, 09:02 PM
18 do you think her parents are just going to be like "your from America, sure you can stay in the same room as our daughter and just snuggle"

Jasper
11-13-2009, 09:04 PM
LAst year I took apx. 10 trips (dog club) and put on some serious miles.
Twice a year I head out west to a place I have ....

9-11 hours one way. Trust me when I say 10 hour drives are max.
Anything after that isn't fun , and dangerous.

------------
Some years back I knew a guy that drove rstraight to Florida 23 hour drive.
He did it for years , I finally convinced him - buy a plane ticket ..
He's never looked back on that advise.

---------------
I know someone that's driving 2000 miles starting Sunday.
her plans are to stop at least 4 nights.

lilmagicjohnson
11-13-2009, 09:11 PM
18 do you think her parents are just going to be like "your from America, sure you can stay in the same room as our daughter and just snuggle"
non american parents tend to be much less prudish and protective of their daughters virginity

johndeeregreen
11-13-2009, 10:13 PM
The fact that you would need to find a place to stay because her parents wouldn't allow their daughter to shack up with some unknown American dude should probably be something to reflect upon and consider how serious this is. Especially if you think her parents are going to allow her to move out there.

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-13-2009, 10:22 PM

blame it on this guy;

http://news.nswap.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/SykoSam11.jpg

simcjt
11-13-2009, 10:22 PM
The fact that you would need to find a place to stay because her parents wouldn't allow their daughter to shack up with some unknown American dude should probably be something to reflect upon and consider how serious this is. Especially if you think her parents are going to allow her to move out there.
I made a comment based on an assumption but seriously people, It's not like they are long lost friends or have been talking for years. If you are a parent and have an 18 year old daughter, can you honestly say you would let some dude just sleep over her room for like 5 days?

Can you imagine the awkwardness of getting up to work and having to wait cause this dude is in the bathroom or some sh!t. Finding a hotel is better for all parties because its a sign of respect. If this does turn into something I would hope that him having the decency and respect to be able to afford his way out there would be a sign of seriousness to the relationship and a sign that he could financially support it. Not just some we text and webcam relationship.

ElPigto
11-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Sometimes you gotta work with the situations life gives you. If you truly believe you found a nugget in a pile of sh!t then perhaps you should think about doing something stupid.

Scene starts:

As they drive home, Lisa regrets what she did.

Lisa: I'll never take another stupid risk like that again.

[Homer stops the car]

Homer: Don't ever say that!

Lisa: What?

Homer: If I hadn't of taken a stupid risk with that cherry picker I would
have never found you!

Lisa: I guess...

Homer: Stupid risks are what make life worth living!

Homer explains that stupid risks are the reason for his many adventures. The car starts rolling backwards towards the river.

Lisa: Dad, you're headed for the river again!

Homer: [laughs] Feel your heart pumping a mile a minute! That's what my
heart's doing all the time! I bet your left arm's tingling too.

http://www.snpp.com/episodes/5F17

I think you should take Homer's advice. Wise words.

pete's montreux
11-13-2009, 11:27 PM
I felt like I put a lot into it so far. I just don't feel like she did. :confusedshrug:

Jackass18
11-14-2009, 03:09 AM

Don't live with regret. Figure out what the best choice would be long term and then go with that.

pete's montreux
11-14-2009, 03:16 AM
I would but she's probably not gonna talk to me ever again. :oldlol:

phoenix18
11-14-2009, 03:17 AM
I would but she's probably not gonna talk to me ever again. :oldlol:
Can I get those digits? What she look like?

kshutts1
11-14-2009, 05:44 AM
Anyone that has 16 pages of excuses on why he can't see a girl doesn't want it to work out, whether it's because of fear, her age, etc.

Just give Phoenix her number already :lol

pete's montreux
11-14-2009, 02:03 PM
You're pathetic. I doubt anyone would miss you either if you died or broke off a relationship, You just come off as a heartless bastard, but hey you dont care what i have to say anyway. :cheers:

Nope. :roll:

johndeeregreen
11-14-2009, 03:23 PM
LAst year I took apx. 10 trips (dog club) and put on some serious miles.
Twice a year I head out west to a place I have ....

9-11 hours one way. Trust me when I say 10 hour drives are max.
Anything after that isn't fun , and dangerous.
Nine hours is nothing. I've done 15 pretty easily a number of times.

driving 2000 miles starting Sunday.
her plans are to stop at least 4 nights.
Not trying to be rude but that is a complete joke, not to mention waste of time. That's like what, seven hours per? No, less if she's stopping four nights. Basically she will leave at 8 am and be in a hotel by 1. WTF is the point of that?