PDA

View Full Version : How has Vince Carter made the Magic a better team from last year?

PleezeBelieve
11-26-2009, 10:30 PM
They average less points this year.

They shoot worse from the 3p line.

They give up more points this year.

Vince is shooting worse, rebounding less, and has fewer assists than all of what Hedo put up last year.

What am I missing? :confusedshrug:

Reverend Hoops
11-26-2009, 10:34 PM
Hedo with the Magic > Vince with the Magic

HylianNightmare
11-26-2009, 10:35 PM
he hasn't they suck, they trade dwight to cleveland for leon powe and just close the franchise down

Poodle Bark
11-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Hedo with the Magic > Vince with the Magic
I thought people said Vince killed Hedo in every facet of the game? :confusedshrug:

Killuminati90
Relax, we havent reached Christmas yet. I remind you that Lewis missed many games at the beginning and that Magic has made a lot of changes, they just need to develop some chemistry.

I still see Magic as one of the biggest threats of the entire league, I mean, they are just a great team. Give them time, Carter + Lewis + Nelson + Howard = big deal.

Poodle Bark
he hasn't they suck, they trade dwight to cleveland for leon powe and just close the franchise down
So basically you have no answer? :confusedshrug:

BALLin01
Yet they have the same record as your Cavs...

Killuminati90
11-26-2009, 10:37 PM

:lol

plowking
11-26-2009, 10:37 PM
How about the Cavs with Shaq?

Lost more home games already then they did all last season.

Letting in more points than they did last year.

Scoring less points than they did last year.

Shaq is also scoring less points and grabbing less rebounds than Big Z last year.

So really what is Shaq doing or done to make the Cavs a better team.

Now piss off and never make a thread again.

Poodle Bark
11-26-2009, 10:38 PM
Relax, we havent reached Christmas yet. I remind you that Lewis missed many games at the beginning and that Magic has made a lot of changes, they just need to develop some chemistry.

I still see Magic as one of the biggest threats of the entire league, I mean, they are just a great team. Give them time, Carter + Lewis + Nelson + Howard = big deal.
So instead of actually observing what I see on the TV screen, I should instead rely on your serving of a hot-piece-of-sh*t on a platter?? :confusedshrug:

HylianNightmare
11-26-2009, 10:39 PM
So basically you have no answer? :confusedshrug:

no i was being serious, we will never be as good as lebron and his cav's and we only won last year cause rashard was juicing and every call went against lebron

you used another account to answer your post didn't you?

awesome

Poodle Bark
11-26-2009, 10:40 PM

Shaq is also scoring less points and grabbing less rebounds than Big Z last year.

Z is still on the team.

Try again...

Brujesino

what?how dare you make a opposing post to pb he is all knowing!

cotdt
To me, Vince seems to be a much better player than Hedo. Not sure why the Magics are losing.

Killuminati90
So instead of actually observing what I see on the TV screen, I should instead rely on your serving of a hot-piece-of-sh*t on a platter?? :confusedshrug:

I didnt understand what you said. Im from Spain so im not familiar to this american ISH troll harrasing you guys make.

beasly15
11-26-2009, 10:42 PM
till i die... vince highlights take over missed shot that were't dog wanted. you rule vince.. you know, you jumped over a 7" 10" dawg, that they will never believe.

i believe in you. they say: " better than vince!, he doesn't dunk over top competition in their competition". yeah, "do you have top blocking in those camps"????? "Vince does his dunks in anybody's face." Vince" you know what you did, if they wanted, you would jump over puerto rico. but you are never disrespected.

plowking
11-26-2009, 10:44 PM
Z is still on the team.

Try again...

He's been negated to a bench role which he doesn't fit...

So what is the excuse for all of these, and why is it that the Cavs go on a run when Shaq is injured?

Originally Posted by plowking

Can't answer the question can you. I mean look at the evidence. Same as what you provided.

Mateo
11-26-2009, 10:46 PM
better dunks?

Hiei
11-26-2009, 10:48 PM
Vince is playing like he is the most important player there. Magic have by the far the best center in the league and a top 3 bench, but instead they go with Vince taking retarded jumpshots. He really needs to learn his role.

Poodle Bark
11-26-2009, 10:49 PM
He's been negated to a bench role which he doesn't fit...

So what is the excuse for all of these, and why is it that the Cavs go on a run when Shaq is injured?

Can't answer the question can you. I mean look at the evidence. Same as what you provided.
He's not suited to start either, given him shooting 37% from the field and grabbing a robust 6 rebounds a game.

As far as your other sh*t:

Cavs beat Orlando on the road (didn't last year).

Cavs are shooting better from the field this year. (even with Z shooting 37%)

Cavs are shooting better from the three point line.

Now, how about you address the original point of this thread instead of spamming my sh*t with senseless stuff.

Magic Vinsanity
11-26-2009, 10:54 PM
I dont think Orlando have had a chance to get going with so many injuries, illnesses and Rashard's 10 game suspension forcing the Magic to go with like 8 different lineups in 11 games or something.

I think if Orlando had been at full strength throughout the entire start to the season, they would very likely have a better record, have better chemistry and people possibly wouldnt be questioning this.

As it stands right now, Orlando are playing worse this season than they were last season without question.

rfm767
11-26-2009, 10:56 PM
he hasn't

HylianNightmare
11-26-2009, 10:59 PM
please have a discussion using your 2 accounts:roll:

Derek Fisher
11-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Vince is playing like he is the most important player there. Magic have by the far the best center in the league and a top 3 bench, but instead they go with Vince taking retarded jumpshots. He really needs to learn his role.
Negative.

ukplayer4
11-26-2009, 11:36 PM
the usual madness from pleasebelieve, vince is not shooting worse than hedo did last season they are both at .413, rebounding is the same and vince is averaging more ppg. that said i did think vince would be putting up atleast the same assists numbers as hedo since hes a better ball handler and passer- he handles the ball alot less than hedo thoe and of course its gonna take him more than 10 games to get used to the team. ontop of all this the magic havent yet played 1 game with their starting 5....yeah it really makes sense to judge right now.
you have been making this exact same thread twice a week since before preseason, do you really have nothing less pointless to add?

HeyIt'sMe
11-26-2009, 11:41 PM
Negative.

Positive. Howard took over the second half tonight, particularly defensively.

BIG FURB
11-26-2009, 11:42 PM
The magic are now 12-4. They've beaten the Celtics, hawks and suns, three of the top teams in the league this year. This is with Lewis missing 10 games and vince missing 5. The Magic have yet to put it all together and yet they're still one of the top teams in the league, and they're beating the top teams in the league.

tontoz
11-26-2009, 11:45 PM
PB is an idiot troll. Orlando has the best record in the conference in spite of all their injuries. PB is just mad because Orlando punk'd him and his Cavs last year.

Killuminati90
11-26-2009, 11:49 PM
PB is an idiot troll. Orlando has the best record in the conference in spite of all their injuries. PB is just mad because Orlando punk'd him and his Cavs last year.

We all know that, we are just joking on him to make him go mad and stuff. :lol

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 12:16 AM
Orlando has the best record in the East despite Lewis missing 10 games, Carter missing 4 games and Nelson missing 5 games.

Carter gives them a go to guy on the perimeter. They would be 13-3 thanks to a clutch Vince Carter 3 had Williams not choked. Did you see Vince take over in the 4th vs Boston and win that game?

If Orlando didn't have the number 1 record in the league then you might have a point. By the way, what happened to 74-8? :lol

Magic Vinsanity
11-27-2009, 12:41 AM
He really hasn't, at least just Vince Carter. Ryan Anderson has probably made more of an impact on the Magic than Vince has this year, at least if you ask me. Redick is starting to come into his own as well and White Chocolate was an underrated pick up. Magic have played a very....cupcake schedule compared to the other contenders.

Nonsense. They have played Boston, Cleveland, Atlanta and Phoenix, all top teams in the NBA thus far, and they have gone 3-1 against those teams. Add to this that Orlando's so-called cupcake schedule was made invalid by the fact they have been playing with tons of guys missing tons of games and the excuse about them playing a weak schedule holds no water.

ronnymac
11-27-2009, 12:54 AM
He really hasn't, at least just Vince Carter. Ryan Anderson has probably made more of an impact on the Magic than Vince has this year, at least if you ask me. Redick is starting to come into his own as well and White Chocolate was an underrated pick up. Magic have played a very....cupcake schedule compared to the other contenders.
Oh look redziggyzag, arizaattack, ilovenba, rocketsgreatness, zaaahhh, clutchcityreturns, itruwarrior, dreamyaokobe, dreamshake,tmactoyao,Bizzlerockets, rocketsred4life, raptors tmac, ISUCKYAOSSALALAMI, Finalcountdown, Kg5mvp has a new ID.

ronnymac
11-27-2009, 12:55 AM
Nonsense. They have played Boston, Cleveland, Atlanta and Phoenix, all top teams in the NBA thus far, and they have gone 3-1 against those teams. Add to this that Orlando's so-called cupcake schedule was made invalid by the fact they have been playing with tons of guys missing tons of games and the excuse about them playing a weak schedule holds no water.
IDude, t's the GREATEST YAO-ONLY-FAN TROLL on the net. Dont worry about him.

plowking
11-27-2009, 01:44 AM

Wow absolutely owned RG.

Dave3
11-27-2009, 02:10 AM
RG is back!!!!:D :D :D :D Can't stay away from this site can you?? You just love insulting the Magic/Howard to death especially to people who don't care it's hilarious.
Anyone with an over/under on how many posts before this account is banned. He usually starts with relatively good posts and then around 800ish he starts getting aggressive and slightly insane.

ronnymac
11-27-2009, 06:14 AM
RG is back!!!!:D :D :D :D Can't stay away from this site can you?? You just love insulting the Magic/Howard to death especially to people who don't care it's hilarious.
Anyone with an over/under on how many posts before this account is banned. He usually starts with relatively good posts and then around 800ish he starts getting aggressive and slightly insane.
It's not " Hillarious", it's downright sad

Magic Vinsanity
11-27-2009, 07:19 AM
Ignore me, I'm a spaz...sorry plowking

chazzy
11-27-2009, 07:46 AM
How is that being "owned", answering a post? You inbred.

He meant you owned him....

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Lol @ people bringing up this team's record as record as validation Carter makes them better when they'd have the same, if not better, record with Hedo.

Fact: Orlando Magic numbers are down across the board from last year. A year where they health with massive injuries.

Fact. Fact. Fact.

And its good to see Shaqattack make an appearance tonight. Running from me doesn't have to be a reality in your life. Stand up for your opinions even if it seems like I roast them on a daily basis.

Fearing me, it doesn't have to be.

Batman
11-27-2009, 08:35 AM
Vince has lost all lateral explosiveness. He can't get around his defender anymore and he looks like he is moving in slow motion.

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 09:01 AM
Vince has lost all lateral explosiveness. He can't get around his defender anymore and he looks like he is moving in slow motion.
Right. Dude looks rather pathetic driving of the pick and roll. It's no surprise the Magic looked a hella of alot better in the second half against Atlanta when they rans plays for seemingly everyone except Carter.

Magic Vinsanity
11-27-2009, 10:34 AM
He meant you owned him....Haha, my lack of ability to read a post meant I owned myself too...maybe I'm inbred :hammerhead:

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 11:12 AM
Lol @ people bringing up this team's record as record as validation Carter makes them better when they'd have the same, if not better, record with Hedo.

Fact: Orlando Magic numbers are down across the board from last year. A year where they health with massive injuries.

Fact. Fact. Fact.

And its good to see Shaqattack make an appearance tonight. Running from me doesn't have to be a reality in your life. Stand up for your opinions even if it seems like I roast them on a daily basis.

:roll: "They would have as good of a record with Hedo". Really? Convincing argument.

They nearly lost to Boston in 6 games last year WITHOUT KG because they didn't have a guy who could take over down the stretch. Did you see the game vs the Celtics in Boston where VC won it in the 4th quarter?

Who cares what the team's numbers are? What matters is W/L record, particularly against good teams, including one team that certain trolls said they couldn't beat.

They've played a total of 12 games with Vince so yes it is extremely impressive to have the record they do particularly when you consider the games Nelson and Lewis missed and Howard's foul trouble.

BIG FURB
11-27-2009, 11:31 AM

Fact. Fact. Fact.

Oh we want to play Fact games now.

Fact: The Orlando Magic have the best record in the East. They've obtained this record with Vince missing 5 games, Lewis missing 10 and are still winning without Nelson out there

Fact: They've beaten 3 of the top teams in the League despite not being at full strength all season

The "fact' that their numbers are down is more of a statistical anomaly caused by the many different lineups they've had to throw out there. Hedo had years to build up chemistry with this team, Vince has had a few months and while it's nowhere near ideal, you can't knock the results.

Basically you can throw out as much statistical minutia as you want but in the end one old adage is gonna always beat your argument, "SCOREBOARD B*TCH"

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 11:35 AM
Orlando is on pace to go 62-20 and finish as the top seed in the East as opposed to last year when they were 59-23 and finished as the 3rd seed.

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 11:41 AM
:roll: "They would have as good of a record with Hedo". Really? Convincing argument.

They nearly lost to Boston in 6 games last year WITHOUT KG because they didn't have a guy who could take over down the stretch. Did you see the game vs the Celtics in Boston where VC won it in the 4th quarter?

Who cares what the team's numbers are? What matters is W/L record, particularly against good teams, including one team that certain trolls said they couldn't beat.

They've played a total of 12 games with Vince so yes it is extremely impressive to have the record they do particularly when you consider the games Nelson and Lewis missed and Howard's foul trouble.
My argument is no less convincing than your weak 'The Magic are clearly better with Vince because well..ahhh...err...uhh..because he put up 20/6/5 last year on a trash Nets team' basis over the summer.

I knew your argument was weak then and now can confirm its trashness by the very same rational you used to form your opinion: stats.

Again, bringing up record is comical. The f*cking team won 59 games last year. Being 12-4 while having stats lower across the board is not impressive ESPECIALLY when you said having Vince over Hedo was a clear upgrade.

Again, I ask you, where the f*ck is that upgrade at?

:roll:

Answer the question. And please get that 'you...you..you see Carter will his team down the stretch against Boston?' The f*cker was 10-29 with 6 TO in the game.

Taking 17 shots a night to put up 19/5/2 on 41%

What a f*cking upgrade that is. :eek:

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 11:48 AM
My argument is no less convincing than your weak 'The Magic are clearly better with Vince because well..ahhh...err...uhh..because he put up 20/6/5 last year on a trash Nets team' basis over the summer.

I knew your argument was weak then and now can confirm its trashness by the very same rational you used to form your opinion: stats.

Again, bringing up record is comical. The f*cking team won 59 games last year. Being 12-4 while having stats lower across the board is not impressive ESPECIALLY when you said having Vince over Hedo was a clear upgrade.

Answer the question. And please get that 'you...you..you see Carter will his team down the stretch against Boston?' The f*cker was 10-29 with 6 TO in the game.

19/5/2 on 41%

19/5/2 in just 31 mpg and the 41% shooting is deceptive. He takes six threes per game and shoots over 39% on them plus he's shooting 88% at the foul line so he hasn't been as inefficient as you're trying to make it seem. He's averaging just 1.7 turnovers for the year as well.

If Carter didn't take over vs Boston who else was going to? Who cares if he was inefficient? He got the job done. He was the only guy doing anything vs a top defensive team and he made some huge shots in the 4th.

And :roll: at this pathetic stats argument. So stats are more important the W-L record? The upgrade is the fact that they're sitting at the top of their conference and they're on pace to win more games than last year despite all of the obstacles I mentioned.

And what happened to Cleveland going 74-8? :oldlol:

BIG FURB
11-27-2009, 11:49 AM

Taking 17 shots a night to put up 19/5/2 on 41%

SCOREBOARD B*TCH!!!

BALLin01
11-27-2009, 12:00 PM

Fact. Fact. Fact.

Jameer Nelson is injured, Lewis was suspended, Vince was injured for a little and were only 15 games in the year!

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 12:03 PM
It's an upgrade cause they sit atop the East? On pace to win three more games than last year?

Serious? :roll:

That's the best you got? :oldlol:

So if the Cavs win tonight, they will sit 'atop' the conference, so what you gonna say then?

Fact: Carter takes 17 shots a game. Last year Hedo took 13 per.

Fact: Carter averages 19.2 ppg. Hedo put up 16.8 ppg with the Magic last year.

Fact: Carter is on 'pace' to shoot .411 percent from the floor this year. Hedo shot .413 from the floor last year.

Fact: Carter is shooting 5.9 threes a game. Hedo shot 4.9 threes a game past year.

Fact: CARTER STATS COME AT THE EXPENSE OF HIS TEAMMATES PRODUCTION HENCE HOWARD, LEWIS BOTH HAVING FAR SUPERIOR PRODUCTION RATES LAST YEAR COMPARED TO THIS SEASON.

Again, where Is the upgrade at? Will you please admit your argument is a FAILURE and that the Magic not anywhere close to conclusively being better than they were last year and on fact have played subpar to how they performed last season.

DukeDelonte13
11-27-2009, 12:12 PM
carter has become a chucker late in his career. He doesn't make the magic necessarily worse, but i know he makes the magic worse against the cavs. No more Hedo mismatch that was killing the cavs with their tiny backcourt. Hedo was better for the magic in certain situations, carter is better for the magic in certain situations.

SAKOTXA
11-27-2009, 12:16 PM
And Cleveland still can't beat Orlando in a 7 game series as long as Rashard Lewis is on that team.....

BIG FURB
11-27-2009, 12:20 PM
It's an upgrade cause they sit atop the East? On pace to win three more games than last year?

Seems to me that's all that's needed to beat your argument

DukeDelonte13
11-27-2009, 12:21 PM
And Cleveland still can't beat Orlando in a 7 game series as long as Rashard Lewis is on that team.....

That's just a dumb thing to say with all the changes both teams made this season.

SAKOTXA
11-27-2009, 12:28 PM
That's just a dumb thing to say with all the changes both teams made this season.

Cleveland still doesn't have a 4 man that can guard Rashard Lewis on the perimeter.

DukeDelonte13
11-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Cleveland still doesn't have a 4 man that can guard Rashard Lewis on the perimeter.

Jamario Moon can guard rashard. And lewis isn't the heart and soul of that team like so many people think. He isn't that good.

SAKOTXA
11-27-2009, 12:32 PM
Jamario Moon can guard rashard. And lewis isn't the heart and soul of that team like so many people think. He isn't that good.

Jamario moon doesn't even get enough minutes., and I know Rashard Lewis ain't hear and soul of that team, It's just that come playoff time it's all about matchups and advantages and Rashard Lewis shines against teams with slow 4s.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 12:33 PM

So if the Cavs win tonight, they will sit 'atop' the conference, so what you gonna say then?

Well first of all, I did think they were better this year with the additions of O'Neal, Parker and Moon. I knew they weren't going to do much better than last year as far as their record.(unlike some idiots who

Fact: Carter takes 17 shots a game. Last year Hedo took 13 per.

And he maintains an equal FG% while making more 3's, so what's your point? Carter can take a higher volume of shots and make them at a higher rate than Hedo can, thus making him a better scorer. Especially since Carter draws a lot of double teams.

Fact: Carter averages 19.2 ppg. Hedo put up 16.8 ppg with the Magic last year.

Yep and Hedo played what? 6 more mpg yet Carter outscores him by two and a half points while being more efficient on a team that so far has a better W/L record.

Fact: Carter is on 'pace' to shoot .411 percent from the floor this year. Hedo shot .413 from the floor last year.

Fact: Carter is shooting 5.9 threes a game. Hedo shot 4.9 threes a game past year.

And yet his FG% is virtually the same as Hedo's despite taking one more 3 per game, not to mention that he shoots 3's at a better rate making him more efficient.

Fact: CARTER STATS COME AT THE EXPENSE OF HIS TEAMMATES PRODUCTION HENCE HOWARD, LEWIS BOTH HAVING FAR SUPERIOR PRODUCTION RATES LAST YEAR COMPARED TO THIS SEASON.

Right, because Howard being in constant foul trouble is Carter's fault? :oldlol:

Howard's per 36 numbers this year and last

2009- 20.7 ppg, 13.9 rpg, 1.4 apg, 2.9 bpg, 1 spg, 57.2 FG%
2010- 19.4 ppg, 13.2 rpg, 1.6 apg, 2 bpg, 1 spg, 62.6 FG%

So he's scoring 1.3 fewer ppg? Not exactly a shock when you add another big scorer who the coach tells to take over as the number 1 option. Van Gundy made a point of making Howard the number 2 option this year as opposed to the number 1 option last year. Then you factor in a lack of aggressiveness because of his foul trouble and there you go. His FG% is way up.

Lewis is rusty after a 10 game regular season layoff and almost no preseason. That's self explanatory.

Again, where Is the upgrade at? Will you please admit your argument is a FAILURE and that the Magic not anywhere close to conclusively being better than they were last year and on fact have played subpar to how they performed last season.

:roll: I already destroyed this trash above. Read my posts 10 times a day and repeat them to yourself before you go to bed every night and then maybe you'll have some actual basketball knowledge after a while.

plowking
11-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Ignore me, I'm a spaz...sorry plowking

All good homie lol. I should type more clearly next time round I guess lol.

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 12:40 PM
You mean the Lewis that's shooting 34% overall, 20% from 3?

You dures are pathetic. When you have no answers, you juet make sh*t up. You all just conveinent just act like all these cats production ain't down drastically as Vince jacks up 25% more shots than Hedo did last year. Who do you think those shots were going to last year? How are those shots coming for Vince? They certainly arent coming on motion sets. Almost all are on Iso's and post ups.

This offense is completely different. That's why Howard and Lewis numbers are down. Not enough motion in that offense. You know the motion Hedo supplied on the P&R? It's not there this year.

BALLin01
11-27-2009, 12:45 PM

You dures are pathetic. When you have no answers, you juet make sh*t up. You all just conveinent just act like all these cats production ain't down drastically as Vince jacks up 25% more shots than Hedo did last year. Who do you think those shots were going to last year? How are those shots coming for Vince? They certainly arent coming on motion sets. Almost all are on Iso's and post ups.

This offense is completely different. That's why Howard and Lewis numbers are down. Not enough motion in that offense. You know the motion Hedo supplied on the P&R? It's not there this year.

Who gives a flying **** about his stats? As long as the team is winning it doesn't matter.

HylianNightmare
11-27-2009, 12:47 PM

Though vince shooting allot he's made the big ones so far and has the magic sitting pretty, yeah rasharda numbers are down but if you have no one that will guard him they'll rise

SAKOTXA
11-27-2009, 12:47 PM

Get off the pills and wait till playoffs...

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 12:50 PM
Well first of all, I did think they were better this year with the additions of O'Neal, Parker and Moon. I knew they weren't going to do much better than last year as far as their record.(unlike some idiots who

And he maintains an equal FG% while making more 3's, so what's your point? Carter can take a higher volume of shots and make them at a higher rate than Hedo can, thus making him a better scorer. Especially since Carter draws a lot of double teams.

Yep and Hedo played what? 6 more mpg yet Carter outscores him by two and a half points while being more efficient on a team that so far has a better W/L record.

And yet his FG% is virtually the same as Hedo's despite taking one more 3 per game, not to mention that he shoots 3's at a better rate making him more efficient.

Right, because Howard being in constant foul trouble is Carter's fault? :oldlol:

Howard's per 36 numbers this year and last
P
2009- 20.7 ppg, 13.9 rpg, 1.4 apg, 2.9 bpg, 1 spg, 57.2 FG%
2010- 19.4 ppg, 13.2 rpg, 1.6 apg, 2 bpg, 1 spg, 62.6 FG%

So he's scoring 1.3 fewer ppg? Not exactly a shock when you add another big scorer who the coach tells to take over as the number 1 option. Van Gundy made a point of making Howard the number 2 option this year as opposed to the number 1 option last year. Then you factor in a lack of aggressiveness because of his foul trouble and there you go. His FG% is way up.

Lewis is rusty after a 10 game regular season layoff and almost no preseason. That's self explanatory.

:roll: I already destroyed this trash above. Read my posts 10 times a day and repeat them to yourself before you go to bed every night and then maybe you'll have some actual basketball knowledge after a while.
So you think Carter shooting 17 times a game in just 30.1 minutes @ 41% is somehow indicitive that he's a better player in the Magic system than Hedo?

What the f*ck are you talking about? 17 shots in 30 minutes is an incredible Usage Rate.

How is any team better with type of ball domination?

Nevermind, there aren't any....

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 12:53 PM
Though vince shooting allot he's made the big ones so far and has the magic sitting pretty, yeah rasharda numbers are down but if you have no one that will guard him they'll rise
Sure, bud...

BALLin01
11-27-2009, 12:53 PM
So you think Carter shooting 17 times a game in just 30.1 minutes @ 41% is somehow indicitive that he's a better player in the Magic system than Hedo?

What the f*ck are you talking about? 17 shots in 30 minutes is an incredible Usage Rate.

They're winning aren't they?

HylianNightmare
11-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Sure, bud...
Wow nice response... Dood

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Get off the pills and wait till playoffs...
TRUST ME, I have NO WORRIES about Orlando in the playoffs if you think Carter's current play is somehow better for this squad than they how they played last year.

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 01:00 PM
They're winning aren't they?
That isnt the argument. People, led by their leader Shaqattack, said Orlando would be clearly better with Vince over Hedo.

Now show me.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 01:01 PM

Uhh the team's winning % is higher, they're placed higher in the conference and they beat the preseason favorite in the East in Boston so apparently they are a better team.

By the way, Carter averages as many boards as Hedo did(and more than he's averaging this year) despite playing fewer minutes.

You really have nothing. And do you still stick to your 74-8 prediction? :roll:

no0
11-27-2009, 01:01 PM
oh sh.it. shots fired.

BALLin01
11-27-2009, 01:06 PM
That isnt the argument. People, led by their leader Shaqattack, said Orlando would be clearly better with Vince over Hedo.

Now show me.

You can't prove they're better or worse yet until they have a fully healthy roster. Look how much better the Lakers got with Pau Gasol so we have to wait how good they will be with Jameer Nelson at point.

BIG FURB
11-27-2009, 01:07 PM

Now show me.

How is that not the argument? With Vince there instead of Turk they're sitting on top of the East and are on pace for a better record than last year. Isn't that better?

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 01:25 PM
You can't prove they're better or worse yet until they have a fully healthy roster. Look how much better the Lakers got with Pau Gasol so we have to wait how good they will be with Jameer Nelson at point.
Health? You serious, son?

When did last years Magic team get to prove how good they were when fully healthy?

You're rigjt, they didnt. Cause injuries are part of the game.

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 01:29 PM
How is that not the argument? With Vince there instead of Turk they're sitting on top of the East and are on pace for a better record than last year. Isn't that better?
:roll: a week ago Orlando was third in the conference.

You need to do better.

ArizaAttack24
11-27-2009, 01:32 PM
It's funny because Carter is playing right now really identical to Hedo was last season, if you are comparing Stats for Stats. I don't expect it to change, Carter is a weak finisher, soft, and injury prone. It's going to happen and he's not an efficient player. People who were in love with his Raptor Years need to get over it, because he's not coming back.

BALLin01
11-27-2009, 01:33 PM
Health? You serious, son?

When did last years Magic team get to prove how good they were when fully healthy?

You're rigjt, they didnt. Cause injuries are part of the game.

Okay, even when they are injured this team is deep. Without Nelson, they went to the finals last year. This year they are a the top of the East or at least a top 3 team.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 01:38 PM
It's funny because Carter is playing right now really identical to Hedo was last season, if you are comparing Stats for Stats. I don't expect it to change, Carter is a weak finisher, soft, and injury prone. It's going to happen and he's not an efficient player. People who were in love with his Raptor Years need to get over it, because he's not coming back.

Injury prone? :roll: Check out how many games he's missed since leaving Toronto, hell even in 2003-2004(his last season with Toronto) he played 73 games. He's had two injury-plagued seasons and one wasn't that bad(he only missed like 20 games).

And don't give me that crap about nagging injuries throughout a season because Kobe seems to get as many of those as Carter. In fact, Carter has missed an average of 8 games per year through 2009 and Kobe has missed an average of 7 games per year. And that average is skewed because of the one year(2002-2003) that Carter missed a lot of games, he missed over 40. While Kobe has had 5 full seasons where he's failed to play 70 games(as opposed to Carter's 2). Yet nobody calls Kobe injury prone. :rolleyes:

You want to see an injury prone player? Look at T-Mac or Yao. Carter doesn't qualify. This isn't 2003.

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 01:38 PM
Okay, even when they are injured this team is deep. Without Nelson, they went to the finals last year. This year they are a the top of the East or at least a top 3 team.
Ok, so if they're so deep, stop bragging about depth in gamrs they win and missing certain players in games they lose.

I mean seriously, we can do this all day. My logic and debate skills are unquestionably some to ever grace the internet since its inception.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 01:42 PM
I mean seriously, we can do this all day. My logic and debate skills are unquestionably some to ever grace the internet since its inception.

No they're not. "Your logic" suggested the Cavs would go 74-8. Your debate skills are crap. You keep pulling out these stats that are meaningless in the end of the day. What matters is W/L record. In reality it's too early to tell if Orlando is better than they were last season, but they're off to a good start. Any unbiased person should be able to acknowledge that.

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 01:42 PM
Injury prone? :roll: Check out how many games he's missed since leaving Toronto, hell even in 2003-2004(his last season with Toronto) he played 73 games. He's had two injury-plagued seasons and one wasn't that bad(he only missed like 20 games).

And don't give me that crap about nagging injuries throughout a season because Kobe seems to get as many of those as Carter. In fact, Carter has missed an average of 8 games per year through 2009 and Kobe has missed an average of 7 games per year. And that average is skewed because of the one year(2002-2003) that Carter missed a lot of games, he missed over 40. While Kobe has had 5 full seasons where he's failed to play 70 games(as opposed to Carter's 2). Yet nobody calls Kobe injury prone. :rolleyes:

You want to see an injury prone player? Look at T-Mac or Yao. Carter doesn't qualify. This isn't 2003.
Ok, three paragraphs supporting him not being injury-prone but not one gotdamn word disputing him being soft amd a weak finisher?

I swear, so all so elementary. So see-through....

BALLin01
11-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Ok, so if they're so deep, stop bragging about depth in gamrs they win and missing certain players in games they lose.

I'm not saying they're better with Carter I'm saying they are better because they have more depth than last year.

Magic Vinsanity
11-27-2009, 01:46 PM
Ok, three paragraphs supporting him not being injury-prone but not one gotdamn word disputing him being soft amd a weak finisher?

Dont you ever get tired of your same old tired rhetoric bullsh*t and being proven wrong time and time again?

Why dont you just do us all a favour and f*ck off, you bore the sh*t out of me and everybody else who isnt an alias account of yourself! Sad tw@t!

ArizaAttack24
11-27-2009, 01:47 PM

You base injury prone off of miss games, when you don't even realize he gets injured in-between games all the time, which is why the stat is skewed. Even if he isn't injury prone, He's still incredibly soft, he's still a weak finisher and he still doesn't care or know how to play defense.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 01:47 PM

A soft player plays through a bad ankle for an entire season on a bad team(2008 Nets)? The ankle would eventually require surgery and he still put off the surgery and played through the pain. Everyone likes to point out all of the nagging injuries he gets, yet nobody gives him credit for playing through them.

If he is injury prone and he doesn't miss many games, then how can he be soft? Talk about a double standard.

Weak finisher? Granted he doesn't always finish as strong as he should, but he gets literally no calls. If you breath on a lot of star players these days they get foul calls.

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 01:49 PM
No they're not. "Your logic" suggested the Cavs would go 74-8. Your debate skills are crap. You keep pulling out these stats that are meaningless in the end of the day. What matters is W/L record. In reality it's too early to tell if Orlando is better than they were last season, but they're off to a good start. Any unbiased person should be able to acknowledge that.
Ok look, when I give myself credit, that means you sit ya ass down in a corner somewhere and shut ya mouth. I deserve self-gratulation when I am in rare form like I am now.

Back to buisness....

ArizaAttack24
11-27-2009, 01:49 PM
A soft player plays through a bad ankle for an entire season on a bad team(2008 Nets)? The ankle would eventually require surgery and he still put off the surgery and played through the pain. Everyone likes to point out all of the nagging injuries he gets, yet nobody gives him credit for playing through them.

If he is injury prone and he doesn't miss many games, then how can he be soft? Talk about a double standard.

Weak finisher? Granted he doesn't always finish as strong as he should, but he gets literally no calls. If you breath on a lot of star players these days they get foul calls.
What's the point of playing through games with an injury, If you aren't going to hustle, play defense or play with any toughness out there like attack the basket? It's funny, people say the same thing about Tmac. There is no point in playing nagging injuries, if you are still going to play a soft/finesse style out there.

Magic Vinsanity
11-27-2009, 01:50 PM
You base injury prone off of miss games, when you don't even realize he gets injured in-between games all the time, which is why the stat is skewed. Even if he isn't injury prone, He's still incredibly soft, he's still a weak finisher and he still doesn't care or know how to play defense.Says a Rockets fan, a team with an injury prone center and a soft-as-sh*t quitter called McGrady who is also injury prone. If you want to talk about somebody who is soft, weak and doesnt play defence, you better open your mouth and spit the name T-Mac out.

Pot+Kettle=Black.

ArizaAttack24
11-27-2009, 01:50 PM
Says a Rockets fan, a team with an injury prone center and a soft-as-sh*t quitter called McGrady who is also injury prone. If you want to talk about somebody who is soft, weak and doesnt play defence, you better open your mouth and spit the name T-Mac out.

Pot+Kettle=Black.
I know Tmac is a soft, heartless quitter. You think I'm blind and biased about him? I'd take Carter over Tmac anyday of the week, but Carter is still nearly identical to Tmac in every facet of the game.

Magic Vinsanity
11-27-2009, 01:52 PM
I know Tmac is a soft, heartless quitter. You think I'm blind and biased about him? I'd take Carter over Tmac anyday of the week, but Carter is still nearly identical to Tmac in every facet of the game.

And who here exactly, is claiming Vince isnt soft and plays great defence?! Thats the point, you are making out that all Magic fans are claiming VC plays great defence and finishes strong when nobody is actually saying that sh*t!

He isnt nearly as injury prone as people are insinuating though. Thats pure crap.

ArizaAttack24
11-27-2009, 01:53 PM
And who here exactly, is claiming Vince isnt soft and doesnt play defence?! Thats the point, you are making out that all Magic fans are claiming VC plays great defence and finishes strong when nobody is actually saying that sh*t!

He isnt nearly as injury prone as people are insinuating though. Thats pure crap.
He's not as injury prone comapred to his Raptor days that's all I'll say about him. I'm frustrated about Carter the same reasons why others are frustrated with him. He's a player that had the potential and tools to be in the same level as Michael Jordan and he's far far far far away from him right now and at this point of his career.

Magic Vinsanity
11-27-2009, 01:55 PM
He's not as injury prone comapred to his Raptor days that's all I'll say about him. I'm frustrated about Carter the same reasons why others are frustrated with him. He's a player that had the potential and tools to be in the same level as Michael Jordan and he's far far far far away from him right now and at this point of his career.

Thats fair enough but you ignored my question: Who here is claiming VC plays great defence and isnt a soft finisher? The anti-Magic brigade are out in force as usual saying "Yeah but VC is soft and doesnt play D!!!!11111one" yet nobody, especially Magic fans, are claiming he does play D or finish strong, so who are you arguing against, who are you trying to prove wrong?!

ArizaAttack24
11-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Thats fair enough but you ignored my question: Who here is claiming VC plays great defence and isnt a soft finisher? The anti-Magic brigade are out in force as usual saying "Yeah but VC is soft and doesnt play D!!!!11111one" yet nobody, especially Magic fans, are claiming he does play D or finish strong, so who are you arguing against, who are you trying to prove wrong?!
From what I recall in the off-season, There were people that thought Carter was going to be an All-Defensive Player since he has Dwight backing him up. When that looks far from the truth at the moment.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Ok look, when I give myself credit, that means you sit ya ass down in a corner somewhere and shut ya mouth. I deserve self-gratulation when I am in rare form like I am now.

Back to buisness....

:roll: It's rare that I've met people as delusional as you. There's a reason why nobody respects you. You're one of the biggest jokes on this board, and that's saying something.

No, Carter is a great shooter, unlike T-Mac these days. T-Mac has a flat shot and shoots a considerably lower percentage. I don't know why Carter is criticized for shooting so many jumpers. How many players can take six threes per game and shoot 40% on them?

Magic Vinsanity
11-27-2009, 02:02 PM
From what I recall in the off-season, There were people that thought Carter was going to be an All-Defensive Player since he has Dwight backing him up. When that looks far from the truth at the moment.

So you're arguing with people who havent said anything in about 4 weeks and are no longer making the same claims? :lol

Seems to me people who dont like VC or Orlando are just grasping at straws for something to tear them down about. If anything, D12 should catch sh*t for being seemingly unable to adapt and stay out of foul trouble, or Vince should be torn down for taking a million stupid jumpshots per game rather than mention his D.

At the end of the day, people seem to have their panties in a bunch because Orlando are a good team and are a threat to their favourite team so they spaz out like little kids.

"MY team is better than YOU'RE team!" :rolleyes: It's pre-school bullsh*t.

agent47
11-27-2009, 02:14 PM
How the fcuk can you start a thread like that, when you said that cavs will be way way better with shaq and that they will have a 74-8 record.

When you say that kind of shit and cavs do not look better than last year right now, then you just can`t make this silly thread even if orlando would be 8-8.

If orlando wins against cavs in the playoffs this year, then you need a suicide watch...for real man...you are obsessed.

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 02:18 PM
shaqattack: "Oh boy, having Dwight guard the paint behind Carter will be incredible. I mean, with Carter's Pterodactylus wingspan and rabbit-quick hops, I..I..I..wouldn't be surprised to see him fly from one end of the court to the next. I know this cause he put up 20/5/5 with the Nets last year."

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 02:19 PM
How the fcuk can you start a thread like that, when you said that cavs will be way way better with shaq and that they will have a 74-8 record.

When you say that kind of shit and cavs do not look better than last year right now, then you just can`t make this silly thread even if orlando would be 8-8.

If orlando wins against cavs in the playoffs this year, then you need a suicide watch...for real man...you are obsessed.
Who the f*ck are you, son? State your affiliation and credentials.

Duncan21formvp
11-27-2009, 02:23 PM
Orlando will probably crush the Cavs again this year.

sergiorodriguez
11-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Hedo made this team more dangerous than Vince does. Yes Vince is a better slasher, but hes happy to just stand outside and chuck 3s all game long.

Hedo is 6'10 and a matchup problem. Vince is easier to guard, especially when you know he'll just 3 point camp all game long.

They are also missing Courtney Lee's defense.

On top of that, Stan Van Gundy is losing his locker room.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 02:27 PM
shaqattack: "Oh boy, having Dwight guard the paint behind Carter will be incredible. I mean, with Carter's Pterodactylus wingspan and rabbit-quick hops, I..I..I..wouldn't be surprised to see him fly from one end of the court to the next. I know this cause he put up 20/5/5 with the Nets last year."

:oldlol: It's sad seing a defeated kid such as yourself resort to such childish crap.

sergiorodriguez
11-27-2009, 02:29 PM
:oldlol: It's sad seing a defeated kid such as yourself resort to such childish crap.
Did you actually think Carter would suddenly become a good defender?

Dwight is playing far bellow his usual standards, Carter probably has nothing to do with this, but then again VC is known for rubbing his loser attitude and mindset off on others in the locker room.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Hedo is 6'10 and a matchup problem. Vince is easier to guard, especially when you know he'll just 3 point camp all game long.

How can you say Dwight is 6'9" and Hedo is 6'10"? Dwight in reality is 6'9"-6'10", but Hedo is 6'8" max himself. He's about 2 inches taller than Vince. You love to point out Dwight being shorter than he's listed when he's compared to Bynum, yet you aren't consistent.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 02:30 PM

I actually never said anything about Vince's defense. I think he's going to be what he usually is defensively which is decent. He's never been great, but he's no Steve Nash either.

sergiorodriguez
11-27-2009, 02:35 PM
How can you say Dwight is 6'9" and Hedo is 6'10"? Dwight in reality is 6'9"-6'10", but Hedo is 6'8" max himself. He's about 2 inches taller than Vince. You love to point out Dwight being shorter than he's listed when he's compared to Bynum, yet you aren't consistent.
Hedo is 6'10

http://www.thirdquartercollapse.com/images/admin/20080306BenchCelebrateWizards_NedDishmanGetty.JPG

Dwight and Hedo are the same height.

Even if Hedo was only 6'8 (:roll: :roll: :roll: ) a 6'8 3 point shooter who can also drive is much harder to guard than a 6'6 3 point shooter who can also drive.

http://www.thirdquartercollapse.com/images/admin/startingfive_fernandomedina.jpg
Hedo is same height as shard who is also 6'10.

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/photo_images/29959/61953_Bobcats_Magic_Basketball.jpg

No matter how you spin it, you can't spin it to say that Hedo doesn't cause matchup problems but VC does

If VC still played like Vinsanity and fearlessly attacked the basket as much as possible, yes he would improve the magic, but the fact is he is playing exactly like a shorter, softer version of Hedo with worse defense.

Cyclone112
11-27-2009, 02:36 PM
lol ^^ worst comparison pictures I've ever seen.

sergiorodriguez
11-27-2009, 02:37 PM
lol ^^ worst comparison pictures I've ever seen.
well its all that shows up online lol

sergiorodriguez
11-27-2009, 02:38 PM
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/photo_images/66779/63872_Celtics_Magic_Basketball.jpg

Cyclone112
11-27-2009, 02:42 PM
well its all that shows up online lol

Still not perfect as Dwight is clearly in front of Hedo but definitely an upgrade.

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2599/83572629.jpg

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 02:44 PM
Hedo is 6'10

http://www.thirdquartercollapse.com/images/admin/20080306BenchCelebrateWizards_NedDishmanGetty.JPG

Dwight and Hedo are the same height.

Even if Hedo was only 6'8 (:roll: :roll: :roll: ) a 6'8 3 point shooter who can also drive is much harder to guard than a 6'6 3 point shooter who can also drive.

http://www.thirdquartercollapse.com/images/admin/startingfive_fernandomedina.jpg
Hedo is same height as shard who is also 6'10.

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/photo_images/29959/61953_Bobcats_Magic_Basketball.jpg

No matter how you spin it, you can't spin it to say that Hedo doesn't cause matchup problems but VC does

Those are terrible pictures for comparing height. In the first one Dwight is in the backround making him appear short, in the second Shard is looking down at Hedo(and Shard measured at 6'8.5" himself).

Hedo at 21 years old was listed at 6'8". He didn't grow significantly after that.

Yeah, Hedo is the same height as 6'10" Chris Bosh. :oldlol:
http://i50.tinypic.com/24yntc1.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/nbyexv.jpg

And 2 inches is a slight advantage, but not much and it's certainly cancelled out by Vince's 7 foot wingspan, athletic advantage and skill.

sergiorodriguez
11-27-2009, 02:49 PM
good pics. Hedo is not a legit 6'10, something i didnt know before this thread, good stuff. I still maintain however he causes more matchup problems than current VC does, he also has alot more determination to come back from big deficits than VC, who has no emotion.

If VC starts attacking the hoop constantly, yes this will be a good trade off for the magic but as VC's playing now? It's a pretty lousy tradeoff. Then again they do need time to gel I suppose-none of the magic are playing as well as last year though, not Shard, Dwight, anyone. They are playing much less hungry and its showing. I dont think they are close to as good as last year

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Those are terrible pictures for comparing height. In the first one Dwight is in the backround making him appear short, in the second Shard is looking down at Hedo(and Shard measured at 6'8.5" himself).

Hedo at 21 years old was listed at 6'8". He didn't grow significantly after that.

And 2 inches is a slight advantage, but not much and it's certainly cancelled out by Vince's 7 foot wingspan, athletic advantage and skill.
LOL @ you still thinking Vince is an equal matchup problem as Hedo.

This is just too much. :roll:

And in those pics, shoulder to shoulder, Hedo is clearly within an 1/2 inch of Bosh.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 03:07 PM
good pics. Hedo is not a legit 6'10, something i didnt know before this thread, good stuff. I still maintain however he causes more matchup problems than current VC does, he also has alot more determination to come back from big deficits than VC, who has no emotion.

I don't know, I've seen more emotion from Vince this year. I haven't seen as much smiling and he seems to react stronger to calls against his team.

If VC starts attacking the hoop constantly, yes this will be a good trade off for the magic but as VC's playing now? It's a pretty lousy tradeoff. Then again they do need time to gel I suppose-none of the magic are playing as well as last year though, not Shard, Dwight, anyone. They are playing much less hungry and its showing. I dont think they are close to as good as last year

As a Vince Carter fan I would like to see him go to the basket atleast as much as last year, but as bad as some of his shots look sometimes people have to realize that he is an excellent 3 point shooter on a team that relies on 3 point shooting.

I like the trade. Carter could be more aggressive, but he is scoring and rebounding plus he's been there in the clutch. I was very impressed with the victory over Boston in Boston, particularly without Nelson.

Lewis isn't going to shoot 34% all year either. The fact that they're 12-4 and on top of their conference with the suspensions, injuries and subpar play from Howard and Lewis is encouraging.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 03:08 PM
LOL @ you still thinking Vince is an equal matchup problem as Hedo.

This is just too much. :roll:

And in those pics, shoulder to shoulder, Hedo is clearly within an 1/2 inch of Bosh.

A half inch? :roll: You're blind. Hedo is 2-3 inches shorter anyone can see that. Sergio Rodriguez admitted it after seeing the pictures. It adds up perfectly with the fact that he was listed at 6'8" when he was 21.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 03:18 PM
The really mismatch vs Cleveland was Lewis behind the 3 point line. That killed Cleveland in game 1 and 4 with those game-winning and game-tying 3's. Lewis averaged something like 20 ppg because Varejao had no chance of guarding him on the perimeter. Hedo shot under 40% vs Cleveland iirc.

Carter had no problem vs Cleveland when they played this year. He had 29 points on 48% shooting. Orlando lost because they didn't have Lewis and Shaq shut down Howard, not because Cleveland stopped Carter.

And if the listings are obviously incorrect in this case then no we shouldn't just go with them, particularly when talking about the size difference between 2 players.

BIG FURB
11-27-2009, 03:18 PM

Well then that puts them in exactly the same position as all of the other "contenders" out there besides maybe the lakers. The Celtics look like a shell of their former championship selves with Wallace providing nothing more than piss poor outside shooting and KG still not looking like the old KG. The Cavs, :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: the addition of Shaq has made their already poor pick and roll defense worse than it used to be. Of the three EC contenders they are the worst defensively yet PB was telling everyone on the boards that the addition of Shaq would make them better defensively.

none of these teams have been as good as advertised, so why you choose to single out Orlando is...obvious, but still quite stupid. The funny thing is that many so called experts and deluded psychos like you that think they're experts claimed the C's and Cavs improved the most and that Orlando may have gotten worse, yet there the Magic aren on top of the east on pace to a better record than last year, how frustrating that must be for you

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Does it really matter how tall either Hedo or Vince is? Hedo is obviously tougher to guard for the undersized SGs like Delonte West. Just go with what their heights are listed. Hedo: 6'10 Carter: 6'6 Dwight: 6'11. It's not a big deal. I'm sure none of these guys give a flying **** anyways. Carter is more talented than Hedo, but Hedo creates bigger mismatches. Really..... :rolleyes:
This.

I'll cite one of the great losers on this board (GOBB) and use one of his prized debate strategies:

When at a loss for words in a debate, derail, and act like you won derailed point.

Thank you, GOBB. Many people use this technic as witnessed in this thread.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 03:24 PM
Pleezebelieve and RocketGreatness(on 2 accounts :roll: ) in the same thread. How lucky we are as basketball fans. Seriously these 2 are the most hated trolls on the board. Why they still post here is a mystery to me.

visirale
11-27-2009, 03:25 PM
You know the Magic are doing well when PB and RG have to team up to bring them down.

BIG FURB
11-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Pleezebelieve and RocketGreatness(on 2 accounts :roll: ) in the same thread. How lucky we are as basketball fans. Seriously these 2 are the most hated trolls on the board. Why they still post here is a mystery to me.
comic relief

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 03:27 PM
The really mismatch vs Cleveland was Lewis behind the 3 point line. That killed Cleveland in game 1 and 4 with those game-winning and game-tying 3's. Lewis averaged something like 20 ppg because Varejao had no chance of guarding him on the perimeter. Hedo shot under 40% vs Cleveland iirc.

Carter had no problem vs Cleveland when they played this year. He had 29 points on 48% shooting. Orlando lost because they didn't have Lewis and Shaq shut down Howard, not because Cleveland stopped Carter.

And if the listings are obviously incorrect in this case Pthen no we shouldn't just go with them, particularly when talking about the size difference between 2 players.
Ok, my turn:

If the only reason Orlando lost to Cleveland was due to Lewis missing, then the only reason Carter had a good game was because Delonte was out.

:oldlol: .... excuse-making is fun.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 03:30 PM
Ok, my turn:

If the only reason Orlando lost to Cleveland was due to Lewis missing, then the only reason Carter had a good game was because Delonte was out.

:oldlol: Who knows what they'll get from West this year? It certainly doesn't look like they're going to get what they got last year. West seems to have lost his mind and he's barely playing.

BIG FURB
Ok, my turn:

So basically we can agree that with both teams at full strength Orlando would win but Delonte would make Vince work harder for his points, works for me

Cyclone112

The bigger mystery is why these idiots aren't IP banned yet.

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 03:37 PM
:oldlol: Who knows what they'll get from West this year? It certainly doesn't look like they're going to get what they got last year. West seems to have lost his mind and he's barely playing.
Got ya....

It's no telling what we'll see out of Lewis post-steroid scandal. Who knows how long this 30-year old been on the juice.

Go...

sergiorodriguez
11-27-2009, 03:38 PM
Well then that puts them in exactly the same position as all of the other "contenders" out there besides maybe the lakers. The Celtics look like a shell of their former championship selves with Wallace providing nothing more than piss poor outside shooting and KG still not looking like the old KG. The Cavs, :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: the addition of Shaq has made their already poor pick and roll defense worse than it used to be. Of the three EC contenders they are the worst defensively yet PB was telling everyone on the boards that the addition of Shaq would make them better defensively.

none of these teams have been as good as advertised, so why you choose to single out Orlando is...obvious, but still quite stupid. The funny thing is that many so called experts and deluded psychos like you that think they're experts claimed the C's and Cavs improved the most and that Orlando may have gotten worse, yet there the Magic aren on top of the east on pace to a better record than last year, how frustrating that must be for you

I think cavs and magic got worse, C's got better with Sheed and are the most dangerous team in the east

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 03:39 PM
The bigger mystery is why these idiots aren't IP banned yet.
LMAO @ this clown.

Me on ISH > You in life

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 03:41 PM
I think cavs and magic got worse, C's got better with Sheed and are the most dangerous team in the east
This is all heresay. Nor really relevant. its just like saying Vince makes the Magic better. Nothing really exists to prove either point.

Magic Vinsanity
11-27-2009, 03:42 PM

Are you some sort of mother f*cking retard?! NOBODY IS CLAIMING VINCE IS A GOOD DEFENDER!! What dont you spastics understand?! Your arguing against yourself!

Thick as sh*t!

HeyIt'sMe
11-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Hedo averaged like 12 PPG on 39% shooting against the Cavs last year. Jesus christ, stop overrating the guy.

"OMG, 12 PPG on 39% shooting! What a matchup nightmare!" I still lol when I think about the "nightmare matchup" going 3-11 and dribbling the ball off the foot down late to the Magic last week. Hilarious.

BIG FURB
11-27-2009, 03:43 PM

If kG is back to being his old self and doc can get Sheed to rein in those threes he likes to take they'd be my favourite as well. But that simply hasn't been the case so far

DukeDelonte13
11-27-2009, 03:45 PM

Reason he hasn't been playing is because Gibson and Moon have been doing really well, better than expected. He'll probably see more PT after his suspension.

chazzy
11-27-2009, 03:45 PM
How many goddamn insecure threads about the Magic are you gonna make? You try to bring the Magic down at every opportunity, when your own team isn't playing up to standards yet either. Just because you got embarrassed like Mo Williams last playoffs with your bold predictions doesn't mean you have to flood the board with this crap.. you act like Hedo is this super extreme height and skill mismatch when you can just throw a long SF on him and you'll be fine. Should've had Lebron guard him in the playoffs but they had him roaming with Rafer and he still put up buckets. Anyway, the real mismatch problem between these two teams is who's gonna guard Rashard Lewis? JJ Hickson? Recovering Powe? No. Still hasn't been addressed, they just got a big body to body up Dwight.

HeyIt'sMe
11-27-2009, 03:47 PM

Great pictures. Now find the USA team one where Howard is taller than Bosh. Another Hedo myth exposed.

DukeDelonte13
11-27-2009, 03:48 PM
Hedo averaged like 12 PPG on 39% shooting against the Cavs last year. Jesus christ, stop overrating the guy.

"OMG, 12 PPG on 39% shooting! What a matchup nightmare!" I still lol when I think about the "nightmare matchup" going 3-11 and dribbling the ball off the foot down late to the Magic last week. Hilarious.

The matchup nightmare was 6-10 guy v. a guy who is 6-3. Hedo could get any shot he wanted as long as west was on him. With VC that is not the case. West did solidly against VC as a net. That matchup is gone.

Do you know what a matchup even is?

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 03:48 PM

How many assists did Hedo average against the Cavs in that series?

HeyIt'sMe
11-27-2009, 03:49 PM
The matchup nightmare was 6-10 guy v. a guy who is 6-3. Hedo could get any shot he wanted as long as west was on him. With VC that is not the case. West did solidly against VC as a net. That matchup is gone.

He could get any shot he wanted; too bad he can't shoot.

DukeDelonte13
11-27-2009, 03:50 PM
How many goddamn insecure threads about the Magic are you gonna make? You try to bring the Magic down at every opportunity, when your own team isn't playing up to standards yet either. Just because you got embarrassed like Mo Williams last playoffs with your bold predictions doesn't mean you have to flood the board with this crap.. you act like Hedo is this super extreme height and skill mismatch when you can just throw a long SF on him and you'll be fine. Should've had Lebron guard him in the playoffs but they had him roaming with Rafer and he still put up buckets. Anyway, the real mismatch problem between these two teams is who's gonna guard Rashard Lewis? JJ Hickson? Recovering Powe? No. Still hasn't been addressed, they just got a big body to body up Dwight.

Did we have a long SF last year that could play D? Wally Szczerbiak? Are you kidding me?

Anyways Moon will probably be put on Rashard, a long, athletic SF that can DEFEND. A huge improvement over Wally.

sergiorodriguez
11-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Got ya....

It's no telling what we'll see out of Lewis post-steroid scandal. Who knows how long this 30-year old been on the juice.

Go...
i dunno i wont go that far, but shard has airballed ALOT of open 3s this season, 3s that used to be like layups for him. It must be really hard readjusting your shot after losing so much strength like shard has

HeyIt'sMe
11-27-2009, 03:51 PM
How many assists did Hedo average against the Cavs in that series?

About six, which, granted, helps, but people are talking about Hedo and his ability to shoot over the top of the defense, not his passing. Offensively, in terms of scoring the ball, he was hardly relevant in that series.

DukeDelonte13
11-27-2009, 03:52 PM
About six, which, granted, helps, but people are talking about Hedo and his ability to shoot over the top of the defense, not his passing. Offensively, in terms of scoring the ball, he was hardly relevant in that series.

How many clutch 3's did Hedo make that series?

BIG FURB
11-27-2009, 03:56 PM

i think his point was that Hedo never took advantage of that mismatch as shown by his numbers against the cavs

chazzy
11-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Did we have a long SF last year that could play D? Wally Szczerbiak? Are you kidding me?

Lebron James :confusedshrug:

Anyways Moon will probably be put on Rashard, a long, athletic SF that can DEFEND. A huge improvement over Wally.

You mean huge improvement over Varejao, Wally barely played in that series last year. I personally think Moon is a bit overrated defensively, but he's more versatile than Varejao obviously. Their best lineup against the Magic would be

Mo
Delonte
Moon
Lebron
Shaq

Lebron is your answer to mismatches. But I doubt the Cavs will have him expending too much energy and possible fouls on defense.

HeyIt'sMe
11-27-2009, 04:03 PM
How many clutch 3's did Hedo make that series?

He made that clutch shot at the end of game 2 that ultimately ended up not mattering. Three-wise, Rashard was the clutch player of that series.

DukeDelonte13
11-27-2009, 04:04 PM
Lebron James :confusedshrug:

You mean huge improvement over Varejao, Wally barely played in that series last year. I personally think Moon is a bit overrated defensively, but he's more versatile than Varejao obviously. Their best lineup against the Magic would be

Mo
Delonte
Moon
Lebron
Shaq

Lebron is your answer to mismatches. But I doubt the Cavs will have him expending too much energy and possible fouls on defense.

Andy is a much better defender than Moon. Moon is better than him offensively, but that isn't saying much.

Lineups are always gonna be screwy when these two teams face each other. Probably will see alot of Shaq + Z v. Howard + Gortat. I would be nice to use Andy out there with Shaq, but both of those guys can't shoot worth a lick.

magnax1
11-27-2009, 04:05 PM
If the magic ran the offense through Vince the Magic, and Vince Carter would start looking alot better. He's been injured though, and hes probably only starting to get back to normal, so give him some slack, and he's not going to be the old 25-5-5 VC anyway, not even close.

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 04:05 PM
i think his point was that Hedo never took advantage of that mismatch as shown by his numbers against the cavs
In the words of the great excuse-maker, Shaqattack -- even though Hedo shot poor from the field, he shot well from the 3p line so he wasn't as inefficient as you may think. :oldlol:

HeyIt'sMe
11-27-2009, 04:12 PM
In the words of the great excuse-maker, Shaqattack -- even though Hedo shot poor from the field, he shot well from the 3p line so he wasn't as inefficient as you may think. :oldlol:

He shot about 35% from three, which is okay, but he really didn't shoot that many in the series. In fact, six attempts was his game high for the entire series.

chazzy
11-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Andy is a much better defender than Moon. Moon is better than him offensively, but that isn't saying much.

Oh definitely, Andy's much better defensively overall, but I meant I'd rather have Moon defend Rashard on the perimeter than Varejao because he's a more versatile defender than Andy.

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 04:18 PM
One thing people don't realize from last season's Cavs vs Magic series, is that.....Dwight was defending Anderson Varejao, which allowed Dwight to coast and roam around on the defensive end. Because let's face it, Varejao is no threat offensively other than his offensive rebounding ability. With Shaq playing on the Cavs, they are going to force Dwight to play on both ends. People also don't realize that White Chocolate and Nelson aren't even close to the defensive player Rafer Alston is. Hence why, Mo Williams took a dump on the Magic earlier this season.
No Orlando fan impresses me quite as much as RG here. He simply makes sense while you all make up myths.

BIG FURB
11-27-2009, 04:23 PM
No Orlando fan impresses me quite as much as RG here. He simply makes sense while you all make up myths.
I don't think anyone here is gonna argue that you and RG aren't of similar minds. When it comes to post quality and content, you could be twins

15yearmagicfan
11-27-2009, 04:30 PM

Hahahahahahah.... You guys are funny as hell

Magic Vinsanity
11-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Cavs have already proven to take out the Magic.

Bollocks! They beat them in 1 regular season game, it doesnt mean anything. Does this mean the Magic have already proven they can take out Boston?

Cavs fans can talk when Cleveland take Orlando out when it counts: in the playoffs. Until then, STFU.

HylianNightmare
11-27-2009, 05:37 PM

o:roll: damn you are an idiot, but you are so entertaining

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 05:51 PM

:oldlol: Well, you two were meant for eachother.

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 06:07 PM
In the FOUR Magic victories against the Cavs in the ECF, here are the assist and +/- ratio for Turk and Lewis:

Turkoglu - 8.5 apg, +25

Lewis - 1.4 apg, +12

Who looks more important? Rashard deserves credit for hitting his shots, but Hedo was the clear playmaker for that team. He initiated the offense. He was the point-forward. And he killed the Cavs on the pick and roll. Cavs had no answer for his triple-threat (pass, drive, shoot) ability. They trapped him hard off the pick and roll but his height allowed to pick Cleveland apart on the skip pass, most times to Rashard on the weakside of the floor.

This is another FACT.

That's what I do -- bring it raw and uncut.

PleezeBelieve it
Respect my genius
Debate at a fever pitch
Spit at a 101-mph clip
If I loss, you definitely dreamed it
Two inches short of an awesome 6'6
I often RIP ya remembrance
Ill, kill verses at will
Bills get birthed from my pen
Bank daycare for my million kids
Dorks PM me to no end
Ummm, where do I begin?
No n*ggas, I don't wanna be friends
You gotta understand, I'm a celebrity
Got b*tches dying to be relevant
I instruct kings like Chris Jent
Moron, I go hard
Call me gentleman
I be that oxymoron
Plenty of heat in the Chambers like Tom
My broad's closet looks like the Wizard of Oz
Lion Fur, damn right it match her purse
Haters hate like they wanna get in line
I plea to all my enemies
Let me be the Great PB
I offer insight to the blind
I'm just approaching my prime
Don't...
Don't make...
Don't make me...
Don't make me commit a hate crime

DukeDelonte13
11-27-2009, 06:26 PM
In the FOUR Magic victories against the Cavs in the ECF, here are the assist and +/- ratio for Turk and Lewis:

Turkoglu - 8.5 apg, +25

Lewis - 1.4 apg, +12

Who looks more important? Rashard deserves credit for hitting his shots, but Hedo was the clear playmaker for that team. He initiated the offense. He was the point-forward. And he killed the Cavs on the pick and roll. Cavs had no answer for his triple-threat (pass, drive, shoot) ability. They trapped him hard off the pick and roll but his height allowed to pick Cleveland apart on the skip pass, most times to Rashard on the weakside of the floor.

This is another FACT.

PleezeBelieve it
Respect my genius
Debate at a fever pitch
Spit at a 101-mph clip
Ill, kill verses at will
Dorks PM me to no end
Ummm, where do I begin?
Moron, I go hard
Call me gentleman
I be that oxymoron
I plea to all my enemies
Let me be the Great PB
Don't...
Don't make...
Don't make me...

and yet... people want this guy banned :hammerhead:

Magic Vinsanity
11-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Your fanbase has said that many many times already.

Typically, you didnt answer the question so I'll ask you again: Does this mean the Magic have already proven they can take out Boston?

They trapped him hard off the pick and roll but his height allowed to pick Cleveland apart on the skip pass, most times to Rashard on the weakside of the floor.

This is another FACT.Hedo is a legit 6'7" MAX, Vince is what, 6'6"? Yeah, huge height advantage for Turk...you f*cking moron! :roll:

HeyIt'sMe
11-27-2009, 07:04 PM
Typically, you didnt answer the question so I'll ask you again: Does this mean the Magic have already proven they can take out Boston?

Hedo is a legit 6'7" MAX, Vince is what, 6'6"? Yeah, huge height advantage for Turk...you f*cking moron! :roll:

He's 6'8, but even so, 6'8 SFs aren't all that uncommon. Hedo's height and game are completely overrated.

itsGameTime
11-27-2009, 07:04 PM
and yet... people want this guy banned :hammerhead:

Why not? Here's a guy who said he would leave ISH if the Cavs lost to the Magic. Did he honor those words? I'm shocked Cavs fans actually support his trolling. I would be embarrassed if he was a fan of my team.

visirale
11-27-2009, 07:15 PM
PleezeBelieve and RocketGreatness sitting in a tree,
K I S S I N G!

You guys are definitely made for each other. The two biggest trolls can unite in their hatred (fear) of the Magic!

itsGameTime
11-27-2009, 07:55 PM

It's funny how PB pretends like he doesn't see that post. This is the exact argument he was posing, except with Shaq in place of Vince. Double standard much? At least use some RG logic and make the reply a circular question so it doesn't look like you're clueless and have no response. Unless of course you realized that you have no response and got burnt :oldlol:

PleezeBelieve
11-27-2009, 08:02 PM
It's funny how PB pretends like he doesn't see that post. This is the exact argument he was posing, except with Shaq in place of Vince. Double standard much? At least use some RG logic and make the reply a circular question so it doesn't look like you're clueless and have no response. Unless of course you realized that you have no response and got burnt :oldlol:
No, what I find even more funny than what you found funny in the first place, is the fact I indeed gave plowking the appropriate smackdown in response to that post, hence plowking never returned to this thread, fully aware what transpired. Just another instance of getting taken to the woodshed. He's used to it....

Magic Vinsanity
11-27-2009, 09:47 PM
According to your fan base? Yes, but according to the Cavs fan base, they are good enough to take out your Orlando Magic now.

Cant you give a straight answer? You're skirting around the issue. "My fan base" nothing, I'm asking YOU, not anybody else, so answer the question.

You claim that the Cavs have proven they can take out Orlando due to one regular season win (:rolleyes: ), Orlando beat the Celtics already this season, so due to YOUR logic (nobody elses so dont pan it off on anybody else), that means Orlando have proven they can take out Boston, right?

Hopefully this is showing you how stupid you are coming across...

HylianNightmare
11-27-2009, 09:50 PM

Turkoglu - 8.5 apg, +25

Lewis - 1.4 apg, +12

This is another FACT.

PleezeBelieve it
Respect my genius
Debate at a fever pitch
Spit at a 101-mph clip
Ill, kill verses at will
Dorks PM me to no end
Ummm, where do I begin?
Moron, I go hard
Call me gentleman
I be that oxymoron
I plea to all my enemies
Let me be the Great PB
Don't...
Don't make...
Don't make me...

oh god you are entertaining, a dumbass, but a damn entertaining one

HylianNightmare
11-27-2009, 09:51 PM
Sure the Magic can take out the Celtics, but the Cavs can take out the Magic. Will you stop OCDing now?

and the celts take out the cavs order in the west is restored

lpublic_enemyl
11-27-2009, 09:51 PM

he actually made a good point:confusedshrug:

godofgods
11-27-2009, 10:10 PM
He hasn't. Magic won't be better this year, they effectively traded their MVP away.

ShaqAttack3234
11-27-2009, 10:16 PM
He hasn't. Magic won't be better this year, they effectively traded their MVP away.

So now Hedo was more valuable than Howard? :roll:

Bigsmoke
11-27-2009, 10:34 PM
They average less points this year.

They shoot worse from the 3p line.

They give up more points this year.

Vince is shooting worse, rebounding less, and has fewer assists than all of what Hedo put up last year.

injuries? suspensions?

Magic Vinsanity
11-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Sure the Magic can take out the Celtics, but the Cavs can take out the Magic. Will you stop OCDing now?

I'll stop OCD'ing when you stop talking sh*t. I suppose the Bobcats can take out the Cavs too, right? And the Bobcats can also beat the Lakers in the finals seeing as they always beat LAL?

Stop being a spastic.

Bigsmoke
11-27-2009, 10:44 PM
why are people in this site are so crazy into European players?

Now the Magics dont have one in their starting line up so they are worse?

fefe
11-28-2009, 05:40 AM
Mickael Pietrus is european.
He is the French Jordan :)
Franch Jordan > Turkish Jordan ;)

dwight12
11-28-2009, 06:24 AM

Haha true :applause:

Cyclone112
11-28-2009, 06:31 AM
PleezeBelieve it
Respect my genius
Debate at a fever pitch
Spit at a 101-mph clip
Ill, kill verses at will
Dorks PM me to no end
Ummm, where do I begin?
Moron, I go hard
Call me gentleman
I be that oxymoron
I plea to all my enemies
Let me be the Great PB
Don't...
Don't make...
Don't make me...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/feckman/stewie-vomit.gif

Seriously, this post calls for immediate ban. It actually makes me sick knowing preteens like this post on these forums.

Magic Vinsanity
11-28-2009, 08:32 AM
Mickael Pietrus is european.
He is the French Jordan :)
Franch Jordan > Turkish Jordan ;)

Is he classed as European? He comes from Guatalup which is in the Carribbean I think...I know his nationality is French, but Guatalup, even though its govorned by France, isnt in Europe.

Rocker09
11-28-2009, 08:49 AM
Vince has that "go to guy mentality" that hedo lacks...He's not afraid to take over games and score 50 pts if necessary......

ANBU21
11-28-2009, 12:56 PM
How the hell is this man allowed to make such a post when his Cavs are doing much worse with Shaq, they just got him back and they dropped one to the Bobcats... THE BOBCATS!!! :roll:

Magic Vinsanity
11-28-2009, 01:00 PM

A clue?

KKittles30
11-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Hedo Turkoglu and Courtney Lee >>>> Wince Carter

Dumbest thing they did was trade C. Lee he was young and hungry and played harder than Wince will ever play.

Just like when he was @ UNC getting housed by Kerry Kittles and Villanova he was avg. at best with Antawn Jamison the star and his ass jumping every so often for a highlight reel dunk...

Should've re-signed Turkgolu kept Lee and they would be much better off then, with Carter's knees giving out by February and then he'll miss the playoffs entirely.

layzielarry
11-28-2009, 02:04 PM
Dumbest thing they did was trade C. Lee he was young and hungry and played harder than Wince will ever play.

C. Lee was just a product of Orlando's system.. Has C. Lee filled the shoes of Vince Carter in New Jersey? Not even close...

Magic Vinsanity
11-28-2009, 02:07 PM
C. Lee was just a product of Orlando's system.. Has C. Lee filled the shoes of Vince Carter in New Jersey? Not even close...

EXACTLY! Plus, Ryan Anderson has played great and people are rambling on and on about how Orlando should have re-signed Turk, but Turk was offered $50 million from the Magic and he said no thanks, he didnt want to stay, add to this that he is 30 and has no upside left, I'm glad Orlando didnt get wrapped up with him for 5 years until he is 35, at least with Vince we are out in 2 years if it doesnt work out and will then be able to afford a near max deal for somebody else.

KKittles30
11-28-2009, 02:12 PM

Exactly he was a product of ORLANDO's system does Carter do anything that Lee did when he was a part of the system?

Lee was molded into the system he was a role player that meshed well with the Magic he hustled ,played defense and actually was excited to be in Orlando. Wince don't care he's just glad he's out of New Jersey and is trying to Sam Cassell his way to a title. Crying about being on a bad team to get on a good team and just ride the train hoping he wins one.

Say what you want but, ORLANDO is not getting anywhere near an NBA championship with Wince Carter on their team he just won't allow it. He can't guard anything let alone anybody.

GatorKid117
11-28-2009, 02:27 PM
He can guard Kobe :banana:

BIG FURB
11-28-2009, 02:35 PM
Exactly he was a product of ORLANDO's system does Carter do anything that Lee did when he was a part of the system?

Lee was molded into the system he was a role player that meshed well with the Magic he hustled ,played defense and actually was excited to be in Orlando. Wince don't care he's just glad he's out of New Jersey and is trying to Sam Cassell his way to a title. Crying about being on a bad team to get on a good team and just ride the train hoping he wins one.

Say what you want but, ORLANDO is not getting anywhere near an NBA championship with Wince Carter on their team he just won't allow it. He can't guard anything let alone anybody.

When did Vince cry about being on a bad team to get on a good team? And with a name like KKittles I see why you'd like Courtney. You're obviously a fan of scrub players who would be nothing in this league if they didn't ride the coattails of their superstar teammates. and much like Kittles without Kidd, Lee has proven to be absolutely average without Dwight. Somehow I feel the magic will learn to survive and succeed without him. Hey, what do you know, looking at their record there doing it already

layzielarry
11-28-2009, 02:42 PM

Vince is the most excited player in Orlando because he is playing for his home team. He has said this numerous times in interviews about the trade. Did you not see the Magic v Nets game? He clearly misses his old teammates and the nets organization. They love him in New Jersey. I think everyone can agree that Vince has a bigger role with the Magic than Sam had with the Celtics. And he never complained about being on the Nets, if he did please show me.
Please stop making up crap, thanks.

BigShot23
11-28-2009, 03:12 PM
How u gonna say Vince Is ruining the team when they first in the east, beat the hawks and celtics, and have yet to play with there full roster, bass and nelson arent playing and they still dominating the nba. Turkoglu on the other hand isnt doing much with the raps, and courney lee isnt doing anything on the nets.

Killuminati90
11-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Lol Ive only been couple of months here to realize nobody respects that guy with the little child on the avatar, why does people keep replying him? dont understand...:roll: