PDA

View Full Version : OT: Shogon...?

XxNeXuSxX
10-29-2006, 11:31 PM
He has been AWOL after getting owned a few weeks back. Do you think this ISH legend is gone for good?

kumquat
10-29-2006, 11:40 PM
I just rang up shogon, he said that his house got robbed and somebody stole his computer. I will be collecting money for him so he can buy a new computer.So anybody wishing to help out a fellow ISHer can send money to me and I'll pass it on. Thankyou.

HALLandOATES
10-29-2006, 11:41 PM
Don't really care but since I replyed i guess I do.

beat you to that one^^^

Hawker
10-29-2006, 11:47 PM
dood i miss him

XxNeXuSxX
10-29-2006, 11:49 PM
Ha, he hasn't logged in since October 1st! OMG IZ HEE KBLAZE O YINKA?

Hawker
10-29-2006, 11:50 PM
Lolzorz

JSub
10-29-2006, 11:53 PM
dood i miss him

Lolzorz

Wtf is wrong with you?

TheBynumProject
10-29-2006, 11:54 PM
He probably got beat up by his boys after they caught him jacking off to a pic of Jameer Nelson.

GoRapz
10-30-2006, 12:02 AM
I haven't seen him since my legendary "Bored? Come In And Read" topic.

TheBynumProject
10-30-2006, 12:04 AM
Boring poster makes a thread for the bored. Legendary indeed.

RidonKs
10-30-2006, 12:04 AM
Wtf is wrong with you?

Good question. Tell us Hawker, what IS wrong with you?

fatboy11
10-30-2006, 12:05 AM
Who did he get owned by?

JtotheIzzo
10-30-2006, 12:21 AM
He was in the Nuggets camp and didn't have time to post.

Not sure if he made the team however.

http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/oly/2000/0914/photo/s_hanzlik.jpg

hateraid
10-30-2006, 12:22 AM
Maybe he's hittin the christian chick and she told him computers are tools of the devil.
J/J
If his house really got robbed, tough luck, hopefully you got house insurance.

GOBB
10-30-2006, 12:22 AM
Me of course.

Shogon is working overtime. Kid is a Walmart employee. I bet that chick he had boners for at the job has him in church as well. 3-4 days a week. Roffles chips and hold the dip please.

GOBB
10-30-2006, 12:23 AM
Maybe he's hittin the christian chick and she told him computers are tools of the devil.
J/J
If his house really got robbed, tough luck, hopefully you got house insurance.

Shogon doesnt have a HOUSE he has a ROOM.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 12:40 AM
I hope he's far away from a computer. Kid never even left the house. He would just sit at the computer roffling and loloing. He probably went out and got a haircut a crisp pair of jeans and a polo shirt and met a girl or at least some real life people. GOOD FOR HIM.

Now all we gotta do is get Wiz to do the same thing. Let's all pitch in to get him some contact lenses and fix his overbite. Take away his computer. He's wasting the best years of his life away on ish.

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 12:42 AM
I just rang up shogon, he said that his house got robbed and somebody stole his computer. I will be collecting money for him so he can buy a new computer.So anybody wishing to help out a fellow ISHer can send money to me and I'll pass it on. Thankyou.
except he's online right now...

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 12:43 AM
Now all we gotta do is get Wiz to do the same thing. Let's all pitch in to get him some contact lenses and fix his overbite.
:roll: when did I get an OVERBITE? this is a new one.

hateraid
10-30-2006, 12:44 AM
I hope he's far away from a computer. Kid never even left the house. He would just sit at the computer roffling and loloing. He probably went out and got a haircut a crisp pair of jeans and a polo shirt and met a girl or at least some real life people. GOOD FOR HIM.

Now all we gotta do is get Wiz to do the same thing. Let's all pitch in to get him some contact lenses and fix his overbite. Take away his computer. He's wasting the best years of his life away on ish.

:roll: That literally had me rollin.

Se
10-30-2006, 12:46 AM

That's my pet annoyance. I hate whe npeople say kid. Don't you realsie that Shogun is like 27 or something and you're 18?

It's ok when GOBB says it cause he's actually old.

GOBB
10-30-2006, 12:46 AM
GeeWiz best years was in his mothers stomach. Worst days started when the doctor smacked him on the ass and GeeWiz didnt cry. Doctor smacked him again, GeeWiz didnt cry. Doctor turned to the nurse and asked what gives? Nurse replied "He likes it *turns GeeWiz around showing he was aroused*".

Jerm
10-30-2006, 12:49 AM
GeeWiz best years was in his mothers stomach. Worst days started when the doctor smacked him on the ass and GeeWiz didnt cry. Doctor smacked him again, GeeWiz didnt cry. Doctor turned to the nurse and asked what gives? Nurse replied "He likes it *turns GeeWiz around showing he was aroused*".

:roll:...Guy was homo before he could see a thing.

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 12:50 AM
I don't get it.

edit: OOH its a gay joke, my bad. good one? yes becaue infants have erections and sexual orientation. golf clap.

you sexist prick, the doctor could have been a woman.

your joke falls flat.

JSub
10-30-2006, 12:51 AM

:roll:

HALLandOATES
10-30-2006, 12:52 AM
when did I get an OVERBITE? this is a new one.
Nerdy kids tend to have overbites?

http://static.flickr.com/1/952229_d2efea946e_m.jpg

Guys geewiz has already dropped his ballsss.....To bad his dad picked them up off the floor right away

Shoguns mom put him in a straight jacket and sat him right next to the computer, the ultimate torture.
http://images1.comstock.com/Imagewarehouse/RF/SITECS/NLWMCompingVersions/0008000/8500-8999/KS8947.JPG

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 12:53 AM
Doesn't Wiz remind you of one of those guys who you really can't stand in real life? Those know it all types who always finish your sentences with wrong answers?

TMOGE: "Yeah, I was thinking about going"
WIZ interrupting :"To the grocery store right?"
TMOGE: "No, the mall...I needed to get"
WIZ: interrupting : "A CD which one you picking up? I bet I know alot about them"
TMOGE: "No, a pair of pants...the other pair I have"
WIZ: interrupting: Ripped right? That happens to me all the time. Doing a cartwheel and SPLIT, pants no good no more. I've gotten better though, you need lessons? I'm probably the best in the whole world, maybe even the whole city"
TMOGE: No, they fit fine, it's just that"
WIZ interrupting: "You don't like the color? I used to hate the color of my jeans, but I like all colors now. I'm a pretty easy dude to please"
TMOGE: "Gotdamnit, will you let me fini!"
WIZ interrupting :" Get a move on? I aint stopping you. It's you who wanted to be in my presence not the other way around, yeah I hopped your fence and hung out in your backyard till you woke up, but I don't see you ever jumping a fence and if you did it wouldn't be as good as me"

*sound of bifocals getting cracked on a face. OVERBITE FIXED*

PROBLEM SOLVED. ISH makeover complete.

reppy
10-30-2006, 12:56 AM
Even worse: she took a picture of the incident, placed it on the Internet and declared it "royalty free". Pwnz0red.

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 12:57 AM
Nerdy kids tend to have overbites?
that isn't really true, and to be fair, nerdy kids also tend to own large corporations when they grow up. its a game of give or take.

hateraid
10-30-2006, 12:59 AM
:roll: TMOGE, where do you get your material from?

Hawker
10-30-2006, 12:59 AM
this forum is full of logical fallacies. Oversimplification fallacies to be specific.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 01:00 AM
that isn't really true, and to be fair, nerdy kids also tend to own large corporations when they grow up. its a game of give or take.

Well, to be fair those nerds that end up owning huge corporations don't spend their time racking up 3,000+ posts in 4 months on a message board.

They do other things like reading engineering magazines.

You don't have that kind of time what with your ISH addiction and all. Guess it's postwhore with an overbite for you. Could be worse, alot worse....probably.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 01:00 AM
:roll: TMOGE, where do you get your material from?

Family guy.

Se
10-30-2006, 01:02 AM
edit: OOH its a gay joke, my bad. good one? yes becaue infants have erections and sexual orientation. golf clap.

Infants do have erections. As soon as the male geniltalia starts developing, the male starts having erections.

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 01:17 AM
you know what I noticed Tmacs? you put a lotta bravado and effort behind your little.. whatever these are, but nothing you say actually makes sense. nobody seems to realize this. its weird. I keep wanting to say "you know what, I'll give you credit tmacs, that was pretty good/funny," but I honestly can't. nothing you say is funny. and you're so.. insistent that it is. i want to try and mend fences but i just can't do it, because I really just can't stand you at all. what you posted was not funny, nor sensical. it was bitter and mean, and you've been giving me one of these every week since about 3 months ago. they're always the same and they're never good.

I kinda treat our little.. shall we say hatred of each other lightly, especially now that the feud is so damn old and done with. I mention you in threads just because its a little, inside joke of sorts, we hate each other, its a fact of life, have fun with it. but you.. are a different story. youve always got an essay to write about how horrible I am, then the next week you're saying how I'm one of the best posters on the site. make up your mind. and lighten up. when did it become you were the one who needed to chill out? always thought I was the nerd. what happened?

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 01:20 AM
haha I don't hate you. I just find you annoying and you post so much it's impossible to just ignore you.

But you know you're annoying, you do it to us on purpose.

I don't hate you. That's a strong word. You're the little brother who always hangs around and irritates you and you can't shake him.

GOBB
10-30-2006, 01:22 AM
:roll: GeeWiz is getting roasted again.

I can see GeeWiz falling in love with a hoe and still not getting laid. And no her forcing your face between her legs to munch away aint getting laid bruh. You're techically tasting more than her ****. You're tasting the HOOD's WOOD if you get what I mean.

GeeWiz *comes up for air* "This has a...a..sausage tang to it. I likes tho *munches away*

ILL

Darius
10-30-2006, 01:23 AM
hope he's far away from a computer. Kid never even left the house. He would just sit at the computer roffling and loloing. He probably went out and got a haircut a crisp pair of jeans and a polo shirt and met a girl or at least some real life people. GOOD FOR HIM.

Doesn't Wiz remind you of one of those guys who you really can't stand in real life? Those know it all types who always finish your sentences with wrong answers?

WIZ: interrupting : "A CD which one you picking up? I bet I know alot about them"
WIZ: interrupting: Ripped right? That happens to me all the time. Doing a cartwheel and SPLIT, pants no good no more. I've gotten better though, you need lessons? I'm probably the best in the whole world, maybe even the whole city"
WIZ interrupting: "You don't like the color? I used to hate the color of my jeans, but I like all colors now. I'm a pretty easy dude to please"
WIZ interrupting :" Get a move on? I aint stopping you. It's you who wanted to be in my presence not the other way around, yeah I hopped your fence and hung out in your backyard till you woke up, but I don't see you ever jumping a fence and if you did it wouldn't be as good as me"

:roll: :roll: T-Mac is on fire lately. Laying it down like Ghostface or something.

Gobb better "step your game up". T-Mac is coming for ya.

The genuinely hurt responses from Gee-Wiz merely top it all off... you must have seen some high school movies by this point Wiz, take some notes on how to deal with it. May I recommend "Lucas"?

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 01:26 AM
I don't hate you. That's a strong word. You're the little brother who always hangs around and irritates you and you can't shake him.
youre just mad your balls don't hang low

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 01:28 AM
Darius describe to me what Tmacsonegoodeye semen tastes like.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 01:28 AM
http://lostinthepast.shunpike.net/a/lucas/lucas013.jpg"Screw you guys! Let's see whos laughing in 10 years when the girls you guys are having sex with are fat and my praying matis's are thriving in their new terrarium. Touching girls is gross. I'd rather hold 7 tarantulas than 1 female breast. Gimme a rolly polly over a ******, gimme a scent of a stink bug over the scent of pantene pro v anyday!!! Grrrrosss! "

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 01:34 AM
no, but seriously, guys, don't be afraid to speak up.

doesn't anyone else but me realize that this guy really isn't funny, recycles material, and usually doesn't make any sense?

Se
10-30-2006, 01:34 AM

Simply one of the best roastings in ISH history. :applause: :applause: :roll:

Se
10-30-2006, 01:37 AM
doesn't anyone else but me realize that this guy really isn't funny, recycles material, and usually doesn't make any sense?

I'm sorry bud, but when you get your ass spanked, you probably wont find it funny.

How the hell does a Shogun topic become a ripping on geeWiz15? :roll:

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 01:37 AM
:roll: @the guy with a family guy avatar saying "I'M" not funny.

geeWiz done gone and got emotional again. He's gonna crash and burn face first into his pillow crying in t-minus 12 minutes. :roll:

Let the countdown begin!

GOBB
10-30-2006, 01:39 AM
no, but seriously, guys, don't be afraid to speak up.

Everyone finds it funny but you. But you're the butt of the joke. No wonder ehhh?

This is like Karate Kid putting the hose on the dude in the stall...turning on the water, running and laughing as he passes the popular girl. Think Daniel Son gets away right? WRONG. He gets caught and owned! :roll:

http://i1.tinypic.com/se8zeq.jpg

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 01:42 AM
I'm sorry bud, but when you get your ass spanked, you probably wont find it funny.
when I roast people its actually based on reality, it's coherent, and its actually funny. I never laugh at Tmacs jokes. even before he decided he didn't like me, I just didn't find him funny. he doesn't understand the difference between humor and bitter nonsensical ramblings. and apparently you people don't either.. cause by no standard is that funny.

I know funny. Gobb is funny. Tmacs isn't. its very clear. Gobb can insult my favorite poster (adam) who entirely doesn't deserve it, but its still hilarious. and Gobb rips on me entirely too much usually for no reason at all and its still at least funny. Tmacs? I just don't see it. I'm sorry. its the same old recycled ****, nothing he says is true, nothing he says makes sense, his posts are a jumbled, flustered mess that purposely ignore reality, and the entire board erupts with laughter and I'M LOST. it's like Friends. everyone else loves it, there's a laugh track, I try to latch on, but... its just not funny. at all. I can't even try and refute anything he says, or bounce back, because I straight up can't follow what he's saying.

GOBB
10-30-2006, 01:46 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/StrikSkillz/cobrakai8cy.jpg-"TMOGE sweep the foot"

Darius
10-30-2006, 01:46 AM

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 01:48 AM
geeWiz done gone and got emotional again. He's gonna crash and burn face first into his pillow crying in t-minus 12 minutes.
here's another Tmacs mainstay Ive never gotten. I'm emotional. how? buy me a webcam, ship it to my house, I'll install it right now, I'm just sitting here doing homework flipping back and forth onto ISH and occasionally rolling my eyes. If i were any less emotional I'd be in a coma.

Everyone finds it funny but you. But you're the butt of the joke. No wonder ehhh?
even though Tmacs obsessive rants about me make up for about 2/3 of his posts, there is the occasional making fun of other posters, many of whom I don't even like, that I don't find funny either. he's got at least 100 posts devoted to hawker that read as follows: "he's a twerp with acne.:roll:"

JPR: "weed in the wild. right. :roll:"

sometimes when I'm the butt of the joke I secretly find it funny and don't admit it.. like the gilbo post. that was hilarious. because the people making the jokes are funny people, not just people with some vendetta against me. I don't find a lot of what you say funny either. Id say you're around half and half with the serious roast attempts. maybe it's just the type of humor.. the senseless beating of a dead horse type of humor that I don't really get. I like fresh material.

Tmacs saying you don't hate me.. give me a break my friend. I'm the only reason you post here. you need someone to hate. don't kid yourself.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 01:48 AM
omg no mercy!!!! I'm dying here!

Karate Kid AKA geeWiz gonna show up with his cousin vinnie and take us all to court for slander of internet personality character!

http://fayez.com/movies/vinny2.jpg"Your honor, I'd like you to recognize how frail my nephew is. No possible way he can withstand the beating he takes on the net! Whatsa matta with these kidz? Splain it to me!"

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 01:51 AM
omg no mercy!!!! I'm dying here!

Karate Kid AKA geeWiz gonna show up with his cousin vinnie and take us all to court for slander of internet personality character!
if this board were a courtroom where logic and being correct prevailed, you'd be in jail. if this board were real life, you wouldn't have any teeth left. but its not. its the internet. and I'm busy. homework. soo... calm down. go to bed. its late.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 01:52 AM
if this board were a courtroom where logic and being correct prevailed, you'd be in jail. if this board were real life, you wouldn't have any teeth left. but its not. its the internet. and I'm busy. homework. soo... calm down. go to bed. its late.

HAHA literally 12 minutes he's signed off crying in his pillow. Just as I predicted!

Tmogeanamus in the hizzouse!

reppy
I'm eating melted cheese over plain noodles with a slice of buttered bread. Don't knock it.

Darius
my cousin vinny :roll:

The T-Mac/Gobb tandem is too much for me right now.

I don't follow modern wrestling but to take the 90s equivalent: its like Hogan/Undertaker tag teaming on the generic white guy with the neon green bike shorts.

Se
10-30-2006, 01:53 AM
http://www.seriesadictos.com/friends/fotos/chandler/40.jpg
Wah, wah, wah...

http://images.hugi.is/grin/29335.jpg
This is cat food!

*Canned laughter*

:roll: :roll: :roll:

roffles roffles

How can you not find that funny?

Se
10-30-2006, 01:58 AM
The T-Mac/Gobb tandem is too much for me right now.

I don't follow modern wrestling but to take the 90s equivalent: its like Hogan/Undertaker tag teaming on the generic white guy with the neon green bike shorts.

http://www.losrudos.com/abhor1.jpg
Someone asked for Horowitz?
*Pats self on the back*

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 01:59 AM
HAHA literally 12 minutes he's signed off crying in his pillow. Just as I predicted!
hahaha wtf? Ive got at least another hour of homework.. Im telling YOU to get some sleep dude, you've got a long day ahead of you and it's not like you have some sort of life or responsibilities keeping you up like I do.

How can you not find that funny?
it very well might be, but in this case I don't know who "vinny" is or what you guys are referring to.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 02:00 AM
That would be funny if Wiz turned into that guy. Like completely hulked out and turned into some badass and was like "BRING IT!".

Oh excuse me for having another reply as wiz would say "not steeped in reality" he'll always be.....wiz. :roll:

He's ish's very own Milhouse.

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 02:01 AM
aren't you in college right now?

Se
10-30-2006, 02:01 AM
it very well might be, but in this case I don't know who "vinny" is or what you guys are referring to.

The Cousin Vinny joke was lost on me too. It was TMOGE trying to keep up the funnies, but he fell on his face. Much like my F*R*I*E*N*D*S demostration.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 02:02 AM
hahaha wtf? Ive got at least another hour of homework.. Im telling YOU to get some sleep dude, you've got a long day ahead of you and it's not like you have some sort of life or responsibilities keeping you up like I do

Wiz, get your posts in reality PLEASE. No life? No, that's you and your bugs. No responsibilities? No, that's you and your no job having getting a free ride with mommy and daddy self.

Even now you're supposed to be doing homework and said you were splitting to do that but suprise, you're welcome back kotter and back on the ish scene.

Se
10-30-2006, 02:04 AM
Wiz, get your posts in reality PLEASE. No life? No, that's you and your bugs. No responsibilities? No, that's you and your no job having getting a free ride with mommy and daddy self.

Even now you're supposed to be doing homework and said you were splitting to do that but suprise, you're welcome back kotter and back on the ish scene.

Why do you hate on geeWiz so much? Does he threaten you? Are you jealous of him?

What is it exactally?

If something happened to him, I'd miss him, I like him as a person.

You're starting to sound like a real d!ck.

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 02:15 AM
What are your responsiblities? what is your life?

on saturday I volunteered almost all day for a political campaign for Government hours. then today I am doing lawn work on our entirely too large lawn all ****ing day. barely got to watch football. then I get inside and I have an English project AND an environmental science project AND calculus homework all due TOMORROW.

and what did you do today?

I have a lot of responsibilities and given the nazi death camp my parents run around the house, pretty much the only break I get from them is this board. hell, fighting with you is more fun than working, fighting with Get Buckets, even, is more fun than working.

all of my homework is done with alternating between it and ISH. I wasn't going anywhere.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 02:19 AM
All that and still have time to post on ish 24/7? What? Are you living 34/10 days/weeks?

I go to college full time and intern at the newspaper full time copy editing and as an apprentice graphic designer.

Plus, I don't live with my folks and haven't since I was 16.

You mowing lawns and running a lemonade stand isn't real life. It's kiddie stuff, kid.

JtotheIzzo
10-30-2006, 02:22 AM

Nerds only own the corporations in the tech field they created

once it goes mainstream the next generation goes back to running shiiit

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 02:29 AM
All that and still have time to post on ish 24/7? What? Are you living 34/10 days/weeks?
please. I post about 23 times a day. it doesn't take 24 hours to get 23 posts especially when you're like me and ALWAYS have something to say, even when I really don't.

I go to college full time and intern at the newspaper full time copy editing and as an apprentice graphic designer.

You mowing lawns and running a lemonade stand isn't real life. It's kiddie stuff, kid.
yeah no **** genius. Because I'm in high school. because my life isn't ****ed up like yours is does not give you a, reason to randomly attack me on a message board, or b, some kind of moral high ground. I'm in high school. what are you expecting? get a job that I don't need? run away from home so we can be on the same wavelength? would I have a life then?

Se
10-30-2006, 02:31 AM

Piss off. Man you're becoming worthless in this thread. GOBB is funny, because he posts until the humour runs dry. You dont know when to stop and you sound like a total wanker.

Darsh
10-30-2006, 02:35 AM
I havnt laughed once through this whole thread?

And Tmoge's disses against Gee are pretty retarded. How that makes anyone sit there going "DAAAAMMMMMM :roll: im crying im laughing too hard, where does this cat get his Material he is bringing the fo-SHIZZLE"..is beyond me.

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 02:38 AM
Piss off. Man you're becoming worthless in this thread. GOBB is funny, because he posts until the humour runs dry. You dont know when to stop and you sound like a total wanker.
what?

when did you get on my side??

I can't keep track of you! I swear one page ago you were saying Tmacs was the end-all be-all of smack masters.

Se
10-30-2006, 02:41 AM
what?

I can't keep track of you! I swear one page ago you were saying Tmacs was the end-all be-all of smack masters.

What's hard to understand?

He bagged you, it was funny. His post was one of the funniest posts I have ever read.

Then he got carried away, and his threads aren't funny. GOBB understands that, thats why he probably left. I understand it, and that's why I'm here making it known.

I don't take sides, well maybe for Kwaj, AKADS, Silent, and a few others.

Xplict
10-30-2006, 02:45 AM
what?

ced got on your side cos the pansy needs acceptance to feed his weak personality.

notice how ceds posts brought the thread down? he posted stupid pictures and NONE were funny, at all. i feel embarrassed for him when he tries to be funny and post pictures.

Darsh
10-30-2006, 02:45 AM

:confusedshrug: wtf is wrong with you people. this is not funny. how can this be one of the funniest posts youve ever read on ISH?

Talk about substandard humour..

Se
10-30-2006, 02:47 AM
ced got on your side cos the pansy needs acceptance to feed his weak personality.

notice how ceds posts brought the thread down? he posted stupid pictures and NONE were funny, at all. i feel embarrassed for him when he tries to be funny and post pictures.

Who the hell are you? Why the personal vendetta?

P.S. people thought my "stalker" pics were funny in the Heilige-Sizzle thread. Don't pretend like you haven't laughed at them.

Xplict
10-30-2006, 02:49 AM
[QUOTE=Se

Milkman
10-30-2006, 02:51 AM
:confusedshrug: wtf is wrong with you people. this is not funny. how can this be one of the funniest posts youve ever read on ISH?

Talk about substandard humour..
I found it really funny, I guess you gotta have a humorous imagination to find it funny.

BTW how old are you Darsh? 16?

Se
10-30-2006, 02:51 AM
was anything i said incorrect? nope.

My posts stopped the stupid back and forth between TMOGE and Gee.

Again, who are you and why the vendetta?

I noticed that you only post in threads that I'm in.

Darsh
10-30-2006, 03:31 AM
I found it really funny, I guess you gotta have a humorous imagination to find it funny.

BTW how old are you Darsh? 16?

19 brother.

JtotheIzzo
10-30-2006, 03:48 AM
Stan Darsh
Stan Darsh
Stan Darsh

go back to your Snoop avatar, way cooler

Kblaze8855
10-30-2006, 04:17 AM
Nerds dont have overbites. They have poor eyesight and heads shaped like an upside down pear. Those I know at least.

Darsh
10-30-2006, 04:21 AM
Stan Darsh
Stan Darsh
Stan Darsh

go back to your Snoop avatar, way cooler

i will as soon as Shard gives me a reason to be upset with him.

i want a melo one, but i cant find anything i like.

vapid
10-30-2006, 09:49 AM
I have an English project AND an environmental science project AND calculus homework all due TOMORROW.

I have a lot of responsibilities and given the nazi death camp my parents run around the house, pretty much the only break I get from them is this board.

all of my homework is done with alternating between it and ISH. I wasn't going anywhere.

I thought you didn't do homework because thats what the "nerds" in your AP classes do. Don't you just pay attention in class? Also: "nazi death camp"? Could that be anymore of a stereotypical teenager response?

browntown
10-30-2006, 11:25 AM
Everyone is taking a shot at Geewiz lol!

Voratian
10-30-2006, 12:14 PM
Haha, wiz has student government, he's gonna be a SENATOR one day!

Cedric, keep changing sides, 'mon. It's like a JSub cry for attention.

Hawker
10-30-2006, 12:23 PM
TMOGE is dumb. He makes it seem like it's geewiz's fault for being born earlier than TMOGE and calling what he does "kiddie" stuff when he has no control over when he was born. All TMOGE does is find stuff that someone cant control and make fun of it. Sad really that he cant come up with his own stuff.

Chachi-in-Charge
10-30-2006, 12:52 PM
I think TMOGE is really funny and GeeWiz is super smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we could come up with superhero names for them and develop their individual talent and have a vote on who'd win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be super cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALLandOATES
10-30-2006, 02:17 PM

Maybe we could come up with superhero names for them and develop their individual talent and have a vote on who'd win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude what the hell is that stuff you just typed? You sound like a over excited 12 year old.
http://files.myopera.com/markus.moura/albums/31857/Nerd%20j%c3%ba.jpg

Heres the pic Tmoge posted of himself, Now I think Tmoge could be a bigger nerd then geewiz quite possibly.Also you look about 24 not 17-18.

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Nerds dont have overbites. They have poor eyesight and heads shaped like an upside down pear. Those I know at least.

dude I totally have both! you're a frickin genius.

Haha, wiz has student government, he's gonna be a SENATOR one day!
in VA (if not VA, my school) everyone has to volunteer their senior year for a political campaign. most people just forge something but I actually did it because.. I'm a tool. Andrew Hurst in 06 *****es! move to virginia's 11th and vote!

Bourne
10-30-2006, 04:09 PM
Is that actually TMOGE? Nah, I thought he was that poofter feigning ignorance of his picture being taken.

Someone tell me that isn't.

IlliniFan
10-30-2006, 04:23 PM

dude I totally have both! you're a frickin genius.

in VA (if not VA, my school) everyone has to volunteer their senior year for a political campaign. most people just forge something but I actually did it because.. I'm a tool. Andrew Hurst in 06 *****es! move to virginia's 11th and vote!

WE do the same thing. But in out school you don't have to volunteer for anything political. You can coach a basketball taem or tutor kids or whatever you want..
Also, while some of Tmacs stuff I've read in other threads was funny...nothing in this one was funny. Probably the funniest thing in this thread is his picture.

A Roc 23
10-30-2006, 04:25 PM

If that honestly is Tmacs I'm not sure I'll ever be able to take him seriously again.

Timmeh
10-30-2006, 04:26 PM
Wow, this thread started out as an attempt to completely bash shogun, then it turned into a GeeWiz roast, now it's in that transition into making fun of TMOGE.

kwajo
10-30-2006, 04:26 PM
it's not TMOGE, it's probably some guy named markus moura

I have it on reliable authority [ie. I've hung out with him] that TMOGE looks like this

http://tammybruce.com/archives/spectorhair.jpg

RidonKs
10-30-2006, 04:32 PM

http://fayez.com/movies/vinny2.jpg"Your honor, I'd like you to recognize how frail my nephew is. No possible way he can withstand the beating he takes on the net! Whatsa matta with these kidz? Splain it to me!"

The one everyone said Wiz got roasted on I didn't really find that funny. This on the other hand? Genious. Maybe just because you related Wiz to My Cousin Vinnie, but it was still awesome.

RidonKs
10-30-2006, 04:34 PM

Mariodeathgrip?

Hawker
10-30-2006, 04:46 PM
on the money

HALLandOATES
10-30-2006, 04:51 PM
GeeWiz goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers: "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out
anyway!"

You're Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe . We sneaked into a secluded room, I upgraded my floppy to a stiffy and then your Mom agreed to do a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used
a firewall and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months
later a blessed little Pop-up appeared and said: "You've Got Male"

saKf
10-30-2006, 04:59 PM
GeeWiz goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers: "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out
anyway!"

You're Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe . We sneaked into a secluded room, I upgraded my floppy to a stiffy and then your Mom agreed to do a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used
a firewall and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months
later a blessed little Pop-up appeared and said: "You've Got Male"
Whether you came up with that or ripped it off of somewhere else, it's really disappointing.

RidonKs
10-30-2006, 05:00 PM
I thought it was clever. Does that make me really dumb? Unfortunately, I think I already know the answer.

HALLandOATES
10-30-2006, 05:03 PM
I thought it was clever. Does that make me really dumb? Unfortunately, I think I already know the answer.
it wasnt supposed to be laugh out loud, just heh, thats why you were dissapointed sakf

tontoz
10-30-2006, 05:06 PM
The season can't start soon enough.

vapid
10-30-2006, 05:12 PM
Hah very true.

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 05:13 PM
by the way, about the whole "subject of the topic," you know, Shogon..

I know whats up and I'm not telling you guys.

heh heh!

I feel so exclusive.

RidonKs
10-30-2006, 05:14 PM

Are you saying you don't like Shogun-oriented threads? Because if that's the case, you shouldn't be on this board.

Timmeh
10-30-2006, 05:19 PM
Whether you came up with that or ripped it off of somewhere else, it's really disappointing. I guess because GeeWiz, like the rest of us, was born before the internet. If I were going to do something like that, I would've gone in the direction of a masquerade party and the condom broke and what not.

Bourne
10-30-2006, 05:29 PM
I know whats up and I'm not telling you guys.

I think this was more of a "hey did you notice..." type of thread. No one actually cares. :confusedshrug:

Hey hawker, go say shogon ramel in front of your most reflective surface 3 times. If you're acne gets worse I think that means that shogon is dead.

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 05:31 PM
I think this was more of a "hey did you notice..." type of thread. No one actually cares.
aww.

you sure?

I like feeling like I have connections.

tontoz
10-30-2006, 05:33 PM
Are you saying you don't like Shogun-oriented threads? Because if that's the case, you shouldn't be on this board.

This thread hasn't been about Shogon since page 2.

Bourne
10-30-2006, 05:34 PM
Then connect your fist with the face of this girl in my dorm who wears stupid high heels. That sh

Hawker
10-30-2006, 05:36 PM
lol geewiz did he PM u?

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 05:38 PM
lol geewiz did he PM u?
someones interested! awesome!

my self esteem rises.

[quote]Then connect your fist with the face of this girl in my dorm who wears stupid high heels. That sh

Hawker
10-30-2006, 05:40 PM
im just curious to kno why he isnt posting. i could care less if i didnt kno

Bourne
10-30-2006, 05:42 PM
It obviously depends on the university. And the dorms within the university. In all dorms here it is girls on one side of the hall and guys on the other side.

geeWiz15
10-30-2006, 05:46 PM
by the way H&O pic not real for those of you who are um.. retarded and haven't figured it out yet. he just googled "nerd" and posted.. its obvious because "nerd" is in the URL...

not only do I have connections, but I'm also a detective.

HALLandOATES
10-30-2006, 06:10 PM
by the way H&O pic not real for those of you who are um.. retarded and haven't figured it out yet. he just googled "nerd" and posted.. its obvious because "nerd" is in the URL...

not only do I have connections, but I'm also a detective.
uh ok

Hawker
10-30-2006, 06:18 PM
http://content.jibjab.com/content/16bf3d772ef3910041f351603a8ee98abd36763d

GOBB
10-30-2006, 06:30 PM
.gif not funny but only to a pervert it is. :rolleyes:

Kobe24
10-30-2006, 08:34 PM
Can Hawker be any more useless? I wish I could dropkick his 8 year old ass and pop his pimples with my pimp nail.

eliteballer
10-30-2006, 08:54 PM
He'll be back if the Magic and Howard play well. It's really no coincidence that HOgon has the personality of a jacka$$ and he's one of the most clowned upon posters on the board. I would classify geewiz here too but he has been better lately.

LakerRaider
10-30-2006, 11:19 PM
Most of the posters who you guys are worried about and who used to post here will show up this week or next week.

Then, they will create a thread telling everyone how they haven't been here in a while and now they're back and their respective teams will kick butt.

Then, all the other posters will write back telling them how much this board hasn't been the same since they were here.

Same routine every single year

Qwyjibo
10-30-2006, 11:22 PM
Then, all the other posters will write back telling them how much this board hasn't been the same since they were here.

That's certainly true with Shogon. The board is definetly better without him on it. Hopefully he's one that just doesn't come back.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 11:24 PM
Hey Qwyjibo. Have you heard The Cold War Kids album?

LakerRaider
10-30-2006, 11:26 PM
I personally don't know why there is all this hate for Shogun or any other poster. Each poster is creative and contributes to this board in their own unique way.

Qwyjibo
10-30-2006, 11:33 PM
Hey Qwyjibo. Have you heard The Cold War Kids album?

Nope. Haven't even heard of it. What style/similar bands?

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 11:38 PM
It's just it's own style. I guess maybe it's like Spoon. That's the closest comparison I can make I guess. It's the best album I've heard all year (right now, it changed weekly) I highly recommend it.

Se
10-30-2006, 11:45 PM
I personally don't know why there is all this hate for Shogun or any other poster. Each poster is creative and contributes to this board in their own unique way.

National
Basketball
Association

Qwyjibo
10-30-2006, 11:55 PM
It's just it's own style. I guess maybe it's like Spoon. That's the closest comparison I can make I guess. It's the best album I've heard all year (right now, it changed weekly) I highly recommend it.

Sounds alright. There's a couple of torrents of their stuff on OiNK and some free songs on their site. I'll check them out after I'm done this godddamn stats assignment or after class tomorrow.

Hawker
10-30-2006, 11:57 PM
Can Hawker be any more useless? I wish I could dropkick his 8 year old ass and pop his pimples with my pimp nail.

http://content.jibjab.com/content/16bf3d772ef3910041f351603a8ee98abd36763d

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-30-2006, 11:58 PM
Sounds alright. There's a couple of torrents of their stuff on OiNK and some free songs on their site. I'll check them out after I'm done this godddamn stats assignment or after class tomorrow.

Oh man, you're on oink? I've been trying to get an invite for over a couple years. That and indietorrents.com seem to be the best places to get my kind of music but it's impossible to get into either of them.

LakerRaider
10-31-2006, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=Se

Hawker
10-31-2006, 12:03 AM
Naked
Beaner's
Assh0les

Qwyjibo
10-31-2006, 12:07 AM
Oh man, you're on oink? I've been trying to get an invite for over a couple years. That and indietorrents.com seem to be the best places to get my kind of music but it's impossible to get into either of them.

Same and got really lucky thanks to some random music therad on here. Kujo (he doesn't seem to post too often) PM'ed me and give me an invite. You could ask him.

It's probably a while before I upload enough to get any myself.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-31-2006, 12:16 AM
I have a friend who just got invited to indietorrents.com and he's gonna give me an invite as soon as his upload ratio permits it. I'll hook you up once I can.

Qwyjibo
10-31-2006, 12:22 AM
Thanks

And if I ever get to 10 gigs on OiNK, I'll give one to you. It's such a ***** uploading music though, takes forever. Keep a lookout for Kujo on here too.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-31-2006, 12:32 AM
Yeah, especially uploading 10 gigs. Takes forever. But it's worth it to wait, I think.

Se
10-31-2006, 12:38 AM
Yeah, especially uploading 10 gigs. Takes forever. But it's worth it to wait, I think.

Have a look at the XMAS poem you infected carrots.

Darius
10-31-2006, 12:44 AM

Come on T-mac, I thought you were supposed to be up on your indie sh:t.

CWK star rose and fell like 6 months ago.

Hang me out to dry is a hot song though.

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-31-2006, 12:49 AM
I just got their album last week and haven't taken it out since. I guess I'm not up on the scene anymore. Hence the reason I need an oink or indie torrents invite. Hook me up, Darius if you're so up on the scene!

AtticusPigeon11
09-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Me of course.

Shogon is working overtime. Kid is a Walmart employee. I bet that chick he had boners for at the job has him in church as well. 3-4 days a week. Roffles chips and hold the dip please.
:oldlol:

YAWN
09-13-2009, 05:38 PM
:roll:...Guy was homo before he could see a thing.

why does this guy have a red rep bar? (page 2)

LevisJeans
09-13-2009, 05:46 PM
He was probably suspended a few times.

hateraid
09-13-2009, 06:18 PM
why does this guy have a red rep bar? (page 2)

There used to be negative reps. Being in the negative made your bar red.

YAWN
09-14-2009, 04:37 AM
There used to be negative reps. Being in the negative made your bar red.
not sure how the hell i missed that

JtotheIzzo
09-14-2009, 04:55 AM

neg reps were hillarious.

good posters like GOBB had negative reps because they'd pwn someone and then the poster would get butt hurt and neg rep them.

this place used to have cliques and everything. neg reps brought out the worst in everyone.

DeuceWallaces
09-14-2009, 08:20 AM

June 2007

rufuspaul
09-14-2009, 08:34 AM
neg reps were hillarious.

good posters like GOBB had negative reps because they'd pwn someone and then the poster would get butt hurt and neg rep them.

this place used to have cliques and everything. neg reps brought out the worst in everyone.

You know one of you guys should do a thread chronicling the history of the OTC for those of us that missed out on the glory days.

Kebab Stall
09-14-2009, 09:13 AM
With the neg reps - weren't people sending racist comments and stuff and then Jeff changed it so that you can see who repped you and it turned out that primetime (sorry to primes if it's not you, your just the first one I thought off when thinking of attacking people because of their race - you might have been drunk) or someone had gone round giving everyone racist reps?

I remember something like this happening, but I can't remember if it was Primey or not.

GOBB
09-14-2009, 11:45 AM
lol this thread was amusing.

mlh1981
09-14-2009, 03:25 PM
You know one of you guys should do a thread chronicling the history of the OTC for those of us that missed out on the glory days.

Longtime ish/exboard vet: "OMGZ it was the greatest thing EVER!!! It was a sea of tranquility and everything was peachy!"

Reality: It was.......ok. Everything in the past looks better than what it really was :confusedshrug:

ALBballer
09-14-2009, 03:33 PM

Hahahahahahahahahhahaahahaha

mlh1981
09-14-2009, 03:36 PM
Hahahahahahahahahhahaahahaha

Yes, that kind of humor isn't as prevalent nowadays on this site, I'll say that. GOBB has gotten nice. Someone should call him out.

JayGuevara
09-14-2009, 03:52 PM
I never found TMOGE too be that funny. I thought he was pretty contrived, forced, and constantly trying to emulate/imitate GOBB. He was the offbrand generic version that lacked the same potency, but truly lusted after the same praise. :confusedshrug:

Rasheed1
09-14-2009, 04:07 PM
I never found TMOGE too be that funny. I thought he was pretty contrived, forced, and constantly trying to emulate/imitate GOBB. He was the offbrand generic version that lacked the same potency, but truly lusted after the same praise. :confusedshrug:

Bob Marley used to say about his style of music vs. the other sound alikes

"Dem know it, But dem cyant do it"

Shogon Ramel
05-27-2013, 12:52 PM
He died.

B-Low
05-27-2013, 12:57 PM
He died.

http://i.imgur.com/sg017lt.gif

Dolphin
05-27-2013, 01:03 PM
Hate exploding cumshots.