PDA

View Full Version : Leaving.

nash4eva!gosuns
12-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Bye to the good fellas.

Fukc You to the idiots.

I'm sick of this place and I'm not coming back.

laters.

1987_Lakers
12-07-2009, 01:56 AM
Was it the Suns-Lakers thread? Sorry if I offended you.

OneMoreSucka
12-07-2009, 01:56 AM
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9895/wtf3tdqr4.gif

Hawker
12-07-2009, 01:57 AM
lol @ you getting mad over ISH

phoenix18
12-07-2009, 01:57 AM
See ya tomorrow.

pete's montreux
12-07-2009, 01:58 AM
first

edit: f*ck

KenneBell
12-07-2009, 02:00 AM
See ya tomorrow.
:oldlol:

Most likely scenario.

phoenix18
12-07-2009, 02:02 AM
your on dial up? :roll: you were off by a lot

dial up?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

they still have dialup?

pete's montreux
12-07-2009, 02:03 AM
nah, i had loaded the page when she first submitted the thread, then went and got some food and replied

phoenix18
12-07-2009, 02:04 AM
nah, i had loaded the page when she first submitted the thread, then went and got some food and replied

You ate?

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

For real? Dont play with me.

emsteez forreal
12-07-2009, 02:11 AM
alright, see you in a week

Brujesino
12-07-2009, 02:13 AM
she had sand in her vag ina

phoenix18
12-07-2009, 02:15 AM
she had sand in her vag ina
bust out the vacuum robin!!

Kumo
12-07-2009, 02:16 AM
No one gives a ****.

Abraham Lincoln
12-07-2009, 02:19 AM
Bye to the good fellas.

Fukc You to the idiots.

laters.
I apologize on behalf of the fools. Understand that it is normal and expected behavior from those types. Don't take it personally.

phoenix18
12-07-2009, 02:20 AM
I saw what they said in the game thread. That was some f*cked up sh*t. Seriously.

Everyone has that sensitive topic that will set us off and they hit it right on the head.

Brujesino
bust out the vacuum robin!!
gladly:D

she was actually pretty hot for the pics i saw she had nice boobies too

but you know she was kind of asking for trouble when all her posts center around her being a lez

oh the horror
I hate threads like this. It SCREAMS "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME"

Im willing to bet, she has come back several times since making the thread to see who is commenting. Why cant someone just simply not post anymore without the goodbye, woe is me nonsense?

oh the horror
12-07-2009, 02:21 AM
but you know she was kind of asking for trouble when all her posts center around her being a lez

It did seem like that, didnt it?

phoenix18
12-07-2009, 02:22 AM
I hate threads like this. It SCREAMS "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME"

Im willing to bet, she has come back several times since making the thread to see who is commenting. Why cant someone just simply not post anymore without the goodbye, woe is me nonsense?

Because its cooler that way.

Some of other forums I am on, if you dont post in a while, people assume your dead.

Brujesino
12-07-2009, 02:24 AM
It did seem like that, didnt it?
it sure did

there were threads that had nothing to do with gay/lesbian but as soon as she posted either her or some other poster would start talking about her being a lesbian and then there would be 2 or 3 pages of stuff that is not about the OP

OneMoreSucka
12-07-2009, 02:25 AM
Because its cooler that way.

Some of other forums I am on, if you dont post in a while, people assume your dead.
Speaking of which, whatever happened to the kid who hadn't seen his mom in like 24 hours? :oldlol:

phoenix18
12-07-2009, 02:26 AM
Speaking of which, whatever happened to the kid who hadn't seen his mom in like 24 hours? :oldlol:
I have no clue.

oh the horror
12-07-2009, 02:27 AM

Maybe he killed them, and was wondering how long before OTHER people would possibly report them missing. But made it seem like it was a problem HE was having? Who knows.

Story Up
12-07-2009, 02:28 AM
I apologize on behalf of the fools. Understand that it is normal and expected behavior from those types. Don't take it personally.

You know you'd probably have an easier time picking up girls at a club/pub.
Anyways, If I did offend you, I'll apologize. It was not my intention to hurt your feelings at all, never did I make that post with the implication about rape.

I don't want you to leave this forum because of what I said, I'm sorry for our misunderstanding.

Farewell and by the way I heard Four Season's has a job opening.

oh the horror
12-07-2009, 02:28 AM
it sure did

there were threads that had nothing to do with gay/lesbian but as soon as she posted either her or some other poster would start talking about her being a lesbian and then there would be 2 or 3 pages of stuff that is not about the OP

All I know is, ol' girl would get way too angry throughout threads here and there. Seemed to have a chip on the shoulder or something.

sergiorodriguez
12-07-2009, 02:31 AM
well nash4eva, among women posters you were the top one I knew, a bit annoying and always talking about being a dyke, but still not a complete moronic blubberer like stephanieg or phar.

If you guys never saw phar post, be greatful

phoenix18
12-07-2009, 02:33 AM
"There'd always be somebody that shoot down any dream
There'll always be haters, that's the way it is
Hater ****** marry hater *****es and have hater kids"-Some Guy who steals mics from sergiorodriguez's crush

Abraham Lincoln
12-07-2009, 02:37 AM
You know you'd probably have an easier time picking up girls at a club/pub.
Anyways, If I did offend you, I'll apologize. It was not my intention to hurt your feelings at all, never did I make that post with the implication about rape.

I don't want you to leave this forum because of what I said, I'm sorry for our misunderstanding.

Farewell and by the way I heard Four Season's has a job opening.
This guy. :lol

A case of mistaken identity.

sergiorodriguez
12-07-2009, 02:38 AM
"There'd always be somebody that shoot down any dream
There'll always be haters, that's the way it is
Hater ****** marry hater *****es and have hater kids"-Some Guy who steals mics from sergiorodriguez's crush
wtf who you quoting, i want to know so i get the joke you're trying to make

Story Up
12-07-2009, 02:38 AM
This guy. :lol

A case of mistaken identity.

What are you blabbering about now?

YAWN
12-07-2009, 02:39 AM
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9895/wtf3tdqr4.gif
:roll: brilliant

hayden695
12-07-2009, 02:39 AM
wtf who you quoting, i want to know so i get the joke you're trying to make
From that last bit it should be easy to tell, shouldn't it?

Or are you just playing dumb?

Abraham Lincoln
12-07-2009, 02:40 AM
You got me confused with someone else.

sergiorodriguez
12-07-2009, 02:40 AM
From that last bit it should be easy to tell, shouldn't it?

Or are you just playing dumb?
no forreals wtf is this lyrical nonsense, some garbage backpack rapper like Immortal Technique or swaggerless manatee Talib Kweli?

shadow
12-07-2009, 02:43 AM
from one obscure poster with a 2000+ postcount to another... why even make this thread. No one really cares and you set yourself up for smart ass comments :confusedshrug:

hayden695
12-07-2009, 02:44 AM
no forreals wtf is this lyrical nonsense, some garbage backpack rapper like Immortal Technique or swaggerless manatee Talib Kweli?
I never even looked at the lyrics but I am guessing Kanye from the last bit. And from your obsession with the fine as f*ck Taylor Swift.

Hawker
12-07-2009, 02:45 AM
whats up with gay people always talking about being gay?

Seriously, I know this gay dude and we asked him what he did last night and said he went to some gay club in Houston and was like, "Omg there were so many hot dudes there."

And at one point he said something about how he was looking for some nice ****.

And some girl said she got a text from one of her friends saying a male stripper wagged his dick in front of her and he said, "I would love that."

We get it dude. You're a ***. You're flaming...we can see that. Chill.

He's still cool but damn...

~primetime~
12-07-2009, 02:45 AM
I liked her as a poster...didn't know if she could handle the immaturity here or not...guess not

only ISH could manage to chase away a decent looking lesbian...

whoever chased her out sucks...

~primetime~
12-07-2009, 02:46 AM

Seriously, I know this gay dude and we asked him what he did last night and said he went to some gay club in Houston and was like, "Omg there were so many hot dudes there."

And some girl said she got a text from one of her friends saying a male stripper wagged his dick in front of her and he said, "I would love that."

I liked that about her though...

she talked about p*ssy alot...awesome

Story Up
12-07-2009, 02:47 AM
You got me confused with someone else.

No, the first sentence was directed at you. The subsequent paragraph was directed at the drama queen.

oh the horror
12-07-2009, 02:47 AM
I liked her as a poster...didn't know if she could handle the immaturity here or not...guess not

only ISH could manage to chase away a decent looking lesbian...

whoever chased her out sucks...

Dude, in all fairness, she kind of had an attitude problem at times.

~primetime~
12-07-2009, 02:48 AM
Dude, in all fairness, she kind of had an attitude problem at times.
In the NBA forum?

yeah I never saw that...

but who doesn't have an attidude problem in that section?

oh the horror
12-07-2009, 02:48 AM
In the NBA forum?

yeah I never saw that...

Or on this site for that matter. :lol Fair enough.

Story Up
12-07-2009, 02:53 AM
In the NBA forum?

yeah I never saw that...

I unintentionally chased her out.
Can we still be friends though? :D

sergiorodriguez
12-07-2009, 02:56 AM
I liked that about her though...

she talked about p*ssy alot...awesome

yeh that was one of her main talking points infact. ISH chased away a good looking horny lesbo who was always bringing up poon at every oppurtunity. Good job ISH

~primetime~
12-07-2009, 02:56 AM
I unintentionally chased her out.
Can we still be friends though? :D
let me see the link...

PM her now and apologize, even if you were in the right...:oldlol:

~primetime~
12-07-2009, 03:01 AM
yeh that was one of her main talking points infact. ISH chased away a good looking horny lesbo who was always bringing up poon at every oppurtunity. Good job ISH
:roll:

it's like, every poster's dream come true...and someone f*cked it all up...:oldlol:

Story Up
12-07-2009, 03:04 AM
let me see the link...

PM her now and apologize, even if you were in the right...:oldlol:

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155948&page=9

3rd post on the 9th page, and no I will not apologize for something this absurd.
I got a women, don't really care what this lunatic thinks of me. :lol

Gundress
12-07-2009, 03:08 AM
I love you baby and I'll miss you. that's why I would never disrespect you and steal your thread.

By the way, I am lesbian too. If you need to talk then send me PM.

TheGrassIsGreen
12-07-2009, 03:11 AM

He's still cool but damn...

Is it any different than a straight dude saying the same exact things about a chick? Basically replace everything male related with female bits and you got yourself over half of ish.

~primetime~
12-07-2009, 03:15 AM
http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155948&page=9

3rd post on the 9th page, and no I will not apologize for something this absurd.
I got a women, don't really care what this lunatic thinks of me. :lol
damn it...that was actually pretty funny...I am guessing that you assumed she was straight and would like Kobe to have his way with her?

you even made it clear you were joking...

I guess even lesbians have "that time of the month"...maybe she will come back in a week or so and talk about p*ssy more...

you should still send her a "I'm sorry PM"...we all like lesbians...even if we have women...you can never have enough hot lesbians...NEVER

I thought she was white too...

was she latino?

triangleoffense
12-07-2009, 03:22 AM
I honestly just come here for NBA news and occasionally if i want to laugh at other people. Who cares what half the people on here say they are total losers.

sergiorodriguez
12-07-2009, 03:30 AM

it's like, every poster's dream come true...and someone f*cked it all up...:oldlol:
:roll: :roll: :roll: i know man, my dreams had become a reality

playtetris
12-07-2009, 03:38 AM
well, there goes half the female population of ISH :oldlol:
i enjoyed nash4eva's posts. she struck me as being down to earth and able to joke around about her sexuality. i like that.

ZeN
12-07-2009, 03:41 AM
Bye to the good fellas.

Fukc You to the idiots.

laters.

Not a bit of suprise.. :oldlol:

~primetime~
12-07-2009, 03:47 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: i know man, my dreams had become a reality
could you imagine if ISH had like 5-6 "nash4evas" here...(hot horny lesbians)

Jeff could charge $50 a month membership fees....:oldlol:

JayGuevara
12-07-2009, 03:48 AM
Making threads like this really paints yourself into a corner. It's like you need the attention and to make your discontent vocal and prove your point, but by actually leaving you won't get to see the replies and how people feel about your decision and if they miss you after a lil bit, which is what most of it is about when you make threads like this. And nobody can tell me different because if you didn't care about that aspect, you'd simply just leave without saying a word.

For instance, before yesterday or today or whenever, I hadn't posted in a lil bit, I dunno how long, but I felt no need to announce my departure nor my return. More than likely, no one noticed either, so I'm able to hop right back on the wheel. It's easier and saves me the "embarassment" of no one caring. :oldlol:

playtetris
12-07-2009, 03:51 AM
Making threads like this really paints yourself into a corner. It's like you need the attention and to make your discontent vocal and prove your point, but by actually leaving you won't get to see the replies and how people feel about your decision and if they miss you after a lil bit, which is what most of it is about when you make threads like this. And nobody can tell me different because if you didn't care about that aspect, you'd simply just leave without saying a word.

For instance, before yesterday or today or whenever, I hadn't posted in a lil bit, I dunno how long, but I felt no need to announce my departure nor my return. More than likely, no one noticed either, so I'm able to hop right back on the wheel. It's easier and saves me the "embarassment" of no one caring. :oldlol:

i was wondering whether you'd bailed or not. quite honestly, if you and a few others left, i'd have a hard time staying on here with the retarded remainders.

IcanzIIravor
12-07-2009, 03:59 AM
No, the first sentence was directed at you. The subsequent paragraph was directed at the drama queen.

Funniest part was ol honest Abe diming on you. :oldlol:

~primetime~
12-07-2009, 04:06 AM
She'll be back. No one who announces that they're leaving ever stays gone. This is an ISH fact.

If you announce that you're leaving, it's because ultimately you care about what people think...the people who really leave never to come back just stop posting, log out, and are never to be heard from again. No fanfare..
This is the mind of a female you are talking about...a complete medical mystery...no one understands them...not even them...

in fact, I believe that Phar (female) made a "f*ck you all I am leaving" thread...and never came back...

Eh, not really. Anyone could claim that. I could claim that.
yeah I was joking, but if you want to pretend you are a hot lesbian and talk about poon all day, I am fine with it...:oldlol:

IcanzIIravor
12-07-2009, 04:08 AM
This is the mind of a female you are talking about...a complete medical mystery...no one understands them...not even them...

in fact, I believe that Phar (female) made a "f*ck you all I am leaving" thread...and never came back...

yeah I was joking, but if you want to pretend you are a hot lesbian and talk about poon all day, I am fine with it...:oldlol:

Provided he uses a hot pic and make it one that won't get easily exposed since we have a lot of junior detectives here.

oh the horror
12-07-2009, 04:09 AM
So basically, in true female fashion, most women get upset, and pissy and make threads like this and never come back eh?

Honestly why do we even need a broad like that around here? There are plenty of more laid back females in the world. Young ass overly emotional broads arent worth the time.

Gundress
12-07-2009, 04:11 AM
Did she post her pic here before?

IcanzIIravor
12-07-2009, 04:14 AM
Did she post her pic here before?

I'm going to start calling you Butters.

http://www.moviestuffandmore.com/images/soundboards/Soundboardspage3/Butters_South_Park.jpg

bigkingsfan
12-07-2009, 04:20 AM
Take me with you.

Lamar Doom
12-07-2009, 04:25 AM
bar none the best poster on this site, a real sad day when n4e leaves. Feels like when my whole family died in front of me.

~primetime~
12-07-2009, 04:32 AM
bar none the best poster on this site, a real sad day when n4e leaves. Feels like when my whole family died in front of me.
yeah, this is worse then when my little sister was violently raped and then burned alive in front of me...

and ALMOST as bad as when the Eagles beat Dallas last year week 17...

halffttime
12-07-2009, 05:08 AM
the otc's female population just became extinct overnight.. watch your ass greatgreg

Lamar Doom
12-07-2009, 05:14 AM
the otc's female population just became extinct overnight.. watch your ass greatgreg

great greg is like a cute girl-next-door lesbian. I got first crack on that butter-soft 2-hole

ZeN
12-07-2009, 05:23 AM
great greg is like a cute girl-next-door lesbian. I got first crack on that butter-soft 2-hole
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lamar Doom
12-07-2009, 05:26 AM
I got first crack on that butter-soft 2-hole

no pun intended. LOL ROFL LMAO kekeke hahahah bwaaahahaha

halffttime
12-07-2009, 05:29 AM

i know it sounds like i'm joking but i'm actually wondering how it would be like to **** him in the ass.

pete's montreux
12-07-2009, 05:30 AM
back the f*ck up fellas, i called him yesterday

that sweet bee hive better be ready for my man nectar

playtetris
12-07-2009, 05:32 AM
i know it sounds like i'm joking but i'm actually wondering how it would be like to **** him in the ass.

it's like sliding into warm, stinky cherry pie :pimp:

takeittothehoop
12-07-2009, 05:37 AM
nash4eva was a chick? Thought it was a guy. Shows the huge impact that poster had on me..I don't know how I'll cope without here. [starts crying].

ZeN
12-07-2009, 05:41 AM
nash4eva was a chick? Thought it was a guy. Shows the huge impact that poster had on me..I don't know how I'll cope without here. [starts crying].

PM greatgreg.. I hear hes good at consoling guys on ISH..

halffttime
12-07-2009, 05:44 AM

lol let's all pm great greg, hopefully he doesn't read this..

i'm gonna send him a lengthy love letter.. DO IT *******S!!!

takeittothehoop
12-07-2009, 05:49 AM
Nah sorry, I'm not gay..

Just kidding GreatGreg

...well, not really.

ZeN
12-07-2009, 05:58 AM
lol let's all pm great greg, hopefully he doesn't read this..

that would be funny :oldlol:

ZeN
12-07-2009, 05:59 AM
Nah sorry, I'm not gay..

Just kidding GreatGreg

...well, not really.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

simcjt
12-07-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm going to start calling you Butters.

http://www.moviestuffandmore.com/images/soundboards/Soundboardspage3/Butters_South_Park.jpg
Never noticed the similarities before but :roll:

rufuspaul
12-07-2009, 11:48 AM
She'll be back. No one who announces that they're leaving ever stays gone. This is an ISH fact.

Like Primetime said this is true for male posters. Women will always be a mystery. When I hit 5000 posts I thought it would be a good time to quit the OTC plus facebook and all my other online distractions. I lasted all of 1 month and ended up looking like the weak ass attention whore that I am.:hammerhead:

That being said I'm gonna miss nash4eva. She had the makings of a really great poster. The negatives people have pointed out are mostly due to how young she is. Also I think that she kept talking about her sexuality because guys kept hitting on her. Either way I never tire of a good p*ssy discussion.

I do believe that a cute Guatemalan lesbian who likes basketball and can communicate intelligently is a rarity gentlemen. I hope she comes back.

Abd El-Krim
12-07-2009, 11:56 AM
I will miss you.

Knicks101
12-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Aww, I liked her.

HylianNightmare
12-07-2009, 12:20 PM
Was it the Suns-Lakers thread? Sorry if I offended you.

That thread was awesome

Lakers13
12-07-2009, 12:32 PM
That thread was awesome

What was said?

HylianNightmare
12-07-2009, 01:57 PM
What was said?

it was the lakers, suns game thread in the nba forum did they take it down?:lol

rufuspaul
12-07-2009, 01:58 PM
it was the lakers, suns game thread in the nba forum did they take it down?:lol

I think so.

phoenix18
12-07-2009, 02:02 PM
They said something like about what if she was in that colorado hotel room with Kobe and she said if he touched her, she would hit him or something like that.

Then some jerk said that she must have been molested as a child. One:When the F8ck is that acceptable to say? Two: It might have been true, which could have pissed her off.

I still dont get how someone would say something like that. Out of all the off wall, retarded and flat out crazy things I have said, I dont think I have said something like that before and instead of apologizing, he went on to say that she needed mental help and that he truly is concerned for her mental health. All over what? A Basketball game.

The sad thing is, the team he was rooting for(The Lakers) won.

Dont get it.:confusedshrug:

If I'm wrong, let me..... you know what to do.

HylianNightmare
12-07-2009, 02:05 PM
I think so.
They did... Awesome

simcjt
12-07-2009, 02:13 PM
They said something like about what if she was in that colorado hotel room with Kobe and she said if he touched her, she would hit him or something like that.

Then some jerk said that she must have been molested as a child. One:When the F8ck is that acceptable to say? Two: It might have been true, which could have pissed her off.

I still dont get how someone would say something like that. Out of all the off wall, retarded and flat out crazy things I have said, I dont think I have said something like that before and instead of apologizing, he went on to say that she needed mental help and that he truly is concerned for her mental health. All over what? A Basketball game.

The sad thing is, the team he was rooting for(The Lakers) won.

Dont get it.:confusedshrug:

If I'm wrong, let me..... you know what to do.
She actually mentioned in a thread on here in the forum before she was molested so people who have seen that might have viewed it as an attack. It was an unnecessary remark but it's all relative.

phoenix18
12-07-2009, 02:18 PM
She actually mentioned in a thread on here in the forum before she was molested so people who have seen that might have viewed it as an attack. It was an unnecessary remark but it's all relative.
Still, its just one of those things that are generally taken lightly, but when it actually applies to that person, it really hurts them.

Take yo momma jokes for example. To most people it doesnt matter, but when your mom is as fat as Charles Barkley locked in Dunkin Donuts, I am sure it would piss you off because its true.

I'll be honest, the truth hurts. That sh*t hurts.

simcjt
12-07-2009, 02:23 PM
I agree with you, I was just putting it out there. In reality rape jokes, among other dark humor happens and you really never see it affect people unless you know someone who has been through it.
The comment was wrong regardless but wouldn't have been a big deal if it was:

1) Another dude he was talking about
or
2) Someone who never went through the experience before therefore had no real connection to it.

Kasper
12-07-2009, 03:26 PM
I love you baby and I'll miss you. that's why I would never disrespect you and steal your thread.

By the way, I am lesbian too. If you need to talk then send me PM.

:lol

Does anybody still think this dude is the Asian guy he pretends to be? He goes off his "Asian kid" routine every now and then, and is way too funny for it to be a mistake.

simcjt
12-07-2009, 03:27 PM

Does anybody still think this dude is the Asian guy he pretends to be? He goes off his "Asian kid" routine every now and then, and is way too funny for it to be a mistake.
If its a troll account I have to rank it up top 5 from what i've seen.

Kasper
12-07-2009, 03:29 PM
If its a troll account I have to rank it up top 5 from what i've seen.

agreed. But also take into account that even his "broken english" posts are way too funny to be random.

sergiorodriguez
12-07-2009, 03:30 PM

i dunno man, he has posted in Chinese before

simcjt
12-07-2009, 03:31 PM
That's the only reason why I believe he is Asian. He doesn't really use slang but types like he is 12 sometimes

rufuspaul
12-07-2009, 03:33 PM
i dunno man, he has posted in Chinese before

Google translate?

Kasper
12-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Google translate?

exactly.

sergiorodriguez
12-07-2009, 04:03 PM
it was probably just me, but i never thought a pretty hot lesbian bringing up her love of ***** at every possible oppurtunity was an annoying thing.

Kasper
12-07-2009, 04:05 PM
it was probably just me, but i never thought a pretty hot lesbian bringing up her love of ***** at every possible oppurtunity was an annoying thing.

Can there ever be too much of that talk? Really?:confusedshrug:

Mixed in with basketball talk.. what's better?

johndeeregreen
12-07-2009, 04:16 PM
I'm highly skeptical that it was not a gimmick. A brief scan of the key facts that she shared pretty much immediately:

1) she's a dyke and extremely proud of it
2) molested by her father

I mean, sure, someone could end up sharing these things on a messageboard, but don't kid yourself "sister", it's FAR from normal or well-adjusted.

I guess I'm showing a lot of faith in humanity by doubting that a real person would not just willingly, but eagerly share and continue to promote this information with a group of strangers, and thus must be a gimmick.

IcanzIIravor
12-07-2009, 04:32 PM

She didn't show any x-rated pics so it's not like she left that great an impression. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before someone comes up with a good female gimmick account that will sweep some off their feet.

She was a good poster, but you have to have thick skin if you're going to survive on any message board for long. Maybe with time off she'll realize it and come back. If not then good luck to her.

airchibundo507
12-07-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm highly skeptical that it was not a gimmick. A brief scan of the key facts that she shared pretty much immediately:

I mean, sure, someone could end up sharing these things on a messageboard, but don't kid yourself "sister", it's FAR from normal or well-adjusted.

I guess I'm showing a lot of faith in humanity by doubting that a real person would not just willingly, but eagerly share and continue to promote this information with a group of strangers, and thus must be a gimmick.

That's the thing. We are a group of strangers.

Take Your Lumps
12-07-2009, 04:41 PM
First 10 seconds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1AuGtT5ByU#t=00m56s

pete's montreux
12-07-2009, 04:46 PM
That's the thing. We are a group of strangers.

Exactly. If she's cavalier enough to share information about her sexuality and her supposed "molestings" as a child, why would she get mad if someone brought it up? Doesn't make sense.

v-unit
12-07-2009, 04:48 PM
What happened? Who said what? I missed the thread.

I know someone brought up the molestation but what were the exact words?

sergiorodriguez
12-07-2009, 05:00 PM
What happened? Who said what? I missed the thread.

I know someone brought up the molestation but what were the exact words?
They made a dumb joke about Kobe raping her, Nash got pissed, then the dude was like "You must have been molested as a child:roll: :roll: :roll: " and she got more pissed

oh the horror
12-07-2009, 05:03 PM

I just figured she had problems.

v-unit
12-07-2009, 05:10 PM
They made a dumb joke about Kobe raping her, Nash got pissed, then the dude was like "You must have been molested as a child:roll: :roll: :roll: " and she got more pissed

Wow I couldn't think that up :roll: That's ****ed up enough to make me laug

JayGuevara
12-07-2009, 05:12 PM

This is far from the norm, but I am fairly candid about my own numerous demons and problems and the like, and I'm pretty sure I'm not a gimmick. :oldlol:

However I am not a queerosexual nor have I ever been molested. I'm just open about issues such as drug abuse and living in Detroit and the like. :confusedshrug:

OneMoreSucka
12-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Aww, I liked her.
We all did......we all did.......

vapid
12-07-2009, 05:34 PM
This is far from the norm, but I am fairly candid about my own numerous demons and problems and the like, and I'm pretty sure I'm not a gimmick. :oldlol:

However I am not a queerosexual nor have I ever been molested. I'm just open about issues such as drug abuse and living in Detroit and the like. :confusedshrug:
Yea but you use ish as an outlet for your depression and desperate need for recognition from your real-life peers.

ashar008
12-07-2009, 06:47 PM
dont let the door hit you on the t-w-a-t on your way out

JayGuevara
12-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Yea but you use ish as an outlet for your depression and desperate need for recognition from your real-life peers.

Ehh, I dunno if that's exactly it. I think it's just part of "keeping it real" :oldlol:

I've always been a proponent of being able to laugh at myself before others can make fun of me (maliciously or not) so I don't suffer any bruised ego, and have always been fascinated by the sheer worlds apart that me and my life is from many others. And I rarely feel the need to hide anything. Perhaps it's semi-therapeutic to just be open with things, especially with folks such as ISH, that I'm pretty sure won't try to spare "my feelings" and sugarcoat anything.

Hell I dunno, the last time I made sense (even to myself) was a good couple years ago, so who the **** knows. :oldlol:

sergiorodriguez
12-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Jay, people think if you talk about yourself or your life on this site it means you're a gimmick, that's just how it is for some reason

phoenix18
12-07-2009, 07:54 PM

I think living in Detroit and drug abuse go hand in hand. Can't have one without the other.

Styles p
12-23-2009, 07:01 PM
who are you again?

big baller
12-23-2009, 07:02 PM
I totally forgot about her :oldlol:

Definitely will not be missed, was a ISHlesbo but thats about all she brought...:D

Knicks101
12-23-2009, 07:06 PM
asd is her alt.

oh the horror
12-23-2009, 07:23 PM
Bump.

She stuck to her guns and left.

Knowing the way people operate here...she is probably on another name.

playtetris
12-23-2009, 08:03 PM
asd is her alt.

don't think so

Kebab Stall
12-23-2009, 08:05 PM
asd could possibly be starface. I haven't seen much of asd, so I'm just guessing here.

ZeN
12-23-2009, 08:05 PM
she is already forgotten :ohwell:

big baller
12-23-2009, 08:27 PM
asd is her alt.

hmm...why annoy Pete then? Who was the guy that was obsessed with the fact she was a lesbian, was that Zen?

pete's montreux
12-23-2009, 08:30 PM
hmm...why annoy Pete then? Who was the guy that was obsessed with the fact she was a lesbian, was that Zen?

He/she isn't annoying.

NoGunzJustSkillz
12-23-2009, 08:33 PM
asd is a yanks fan...

phoenix18
12-23-2009, 08:37 PM
Yo, where is his mom???

I would look for the thread, but I dont remember the title.

big baller
12-23-2009, 08:39 PM
He/she isn't annoying.

Well asd was talking about you almost every post, am I right?

pete's montreux
12-23-2009, 08:43 PM
Well asd was talking about you almost every post, am I right?

I don't find it annoying, just kinda weird.

Brujesino
12-23-2009, 08:47 PM
we should just just ignore asd

hes not funny and his posts just dumb

ZeN
12-23-2009, 11:17 PM

I may have made a couple of jokes about it. But I hardly posted when she posted anyways.. truth be told I was under the impression that she was new, until I actually saw her register date.. :oldlol:

The only girl im obsessed with is Scarlett Johanssen. :lol

Maniak
12-23-2009, 11:27 PM
Wow, I didnt even notice her gone until now. I feel bad.

She was an amazing Suns fan(then again, there arent many suns fans who ARENT amazing)

Lesbian+Suns Fan=A+ in my books

ZeN
12-23-2009, 11:29 PM
Oh, and here are some faptastic (http://24rocking.blogspot.com/2008/07/scarlett-johansson-red-hot.html) ScarJo pics.

Repped and much respect.. :applause:

supersmashbros
12-23-2009, 11:56 PM
Bye to the good fellas.

Fukc You to the idiots.

laters.
Have fun enjoying the freedom of socializing with ppl in rl life rather than a bunch of wack-jobs on the Internet!

asd
12-24-2009, 01:25 AM
WTF, why am I even mentioned in this thread? You loser fu**s had nothing better to do than to discuss someone who wasn't even involved in the thread. Bored much?

Hayden, I know you're gonna reply. I saw your brownie ass on that horse in your picture. You crossed the border, and you couldn't afford a car, so you got a horse? You joined ISH just a little over one year ago, and you've already accrued almost 3,000 posts under your name! Your life must be strictly limited to horse-riding and posting on ISH. You post so often you're probably on your phone replying to me right now from the comfort of your horse.

ProfessorMurder, according to the profile next to your posts, your name was created just this year and it already has almost 4,000 posts! Not 400 posts. 4,000! The fact that you brought up the reported missing person in this forum is extremely ironic, because your family has probably already reported your ass missing.
Missing: ProfessorMurder.
Last seen on 02-01-2009 connecting to the internet.

Knicks101, you joined ISH at the same time as ProfessorMurder and have just about the same number of posts. Are you in the city? I know you're definitely not hiding out in the subway, because the subway doesn't get a reliable internet connection. :oldlol: We're in the greatest city in the world, and your sorry ass had nothing better to do in 2009 than to write posts on an internet forum. This is not the NY Post. You're not getting paid to write a column. The fu*$ is wrong with you?

I see that Pete joined about three years ago and is pushing 13,000 posts. On average, Pete posts on an internet forum at least ten times a day, every day! No wonder your ass got so fu*king fat. According to these numbers, your fat ass never even steps off the computer. Do you find it sad that I basically summed up your entire life in five simple sentences? What the fu*K is your fat ass doing on a basketball forum, anyway? Did Dunkin' Donuts not have an internet forum?

Brujesino, you joined just a year and a half ago, and you're already halfway to where Pete is. Good Lord, 6,000 posts in a year and a half! How does it feel to be posting every day, over ten times a day on average? Every time I need a good laugh, I can either look at your picture, cuz you do look like a dumb motherfu**er, or just think about your simple-minded ass posting on an internet forum ten times a day, every day.

we should just just ignore asd hes not funny and his posts just dumb
n*g*a, are serious? Instead of actually just ignoring me, you have to discuss with your gay buddies if you're going to ignore me?

The whole loser posse here on ISH is probably going to respond to this post in waves and continue to add to the colossal posts count. Sh*t~, I feel like I'm being infected by you losers just contemplating how much time you guys spend posting comments on an internet forum every day. I should just step away from this forum before this loser behavior rubs off me and, in fact

pete's montreux
12-24-2009, 01:29 AM
You really think ten times a day is a lot? Ten. Ten times a day. The least amount above single digits. 24 hours in a day, you can post only once every 30 seconds. You could potentially post 2400+ times in a day, and I only post 10 times.

You're a weird guy.

Maniak
12-24-2009, 01:31 AM
Its not hard to get a bunch of posts. 10 per day can be done in like half an hour, at the most

Hell, I get 20. Thats not anything. Ive still got a life.

asd
12-24-2009, 01:37 AM
Its not hard to get a bunch of posts. 10 per day can be done in like half an hour, at the most

Hell, I get 20. Thats not anything. Ive still got a life.

14,000 posts for this loser fu&k and he joined just last year! :oldlol:

I don't even think that I could count to 100 without getting bored and stopping.

How the f*ck did you write 14,000 posts in an internet forum?

Maniak
12-24-2009, 01:38 AM
14,000 posts for this loser fu&k and he joined just last year! :oldlol:

I don't even think that I could count to 100 without getting bored and stopping.

How the f*ck did you write 14,000 posts in an internet forum?
Very easily. It doesnt take much time to post.

You act as if it takes half an hour per post or something.

And that just shows you have no attention span at all. HEY LOOK ITS A SQUIRREL

****ing moron

asd
12-24-2009, 01:39 AM
Very easily. It doesnt take much time to post.

You act as if it takes half an hour per post or something.

And that just shows you have no attention span at all. HEY LOOK ITS A SQUIRREL

****ing moron

denial is a common trait of a loser :oldlol:

phoenix18
12-24-2009, 01:42 AM
asd, pick on my post count next!!!

I should target numero uno when it comes to that!

Maniak
12-24-2009, 01:44 AM
I agree fully.

And I feel sorry for you, buddy

RidonKs
12-24-2009, 01:45 AM
so is denali

pete's montreux
12-24-2009, 01:52 AM
You really think ten times a day is a lot? Ten. Ten times a day. The least amount above single digits. 24 hours in a day, you can post only once every 30 seconds. You could potentially post 2400+ times in a day, and I only post 10 times.

You're a weird guy.

bump

asd ignoring me? that's a first

Waking_Life
12-24-2009, 01:55 AM
even Waking Life knowz that asd is a bitch.. and hes a figment of another posters imagination.

thats how clear it is that its a biatch.

'Its' because I dont know if what that motherpucker is.

asd
12-24-2009, 02:01 AM
pete.

On average, you've posted at least ten posts a day. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS

You couldnt make friends in the real world?
Becoming a fattie and saving money for liposuction got your self-esteem down?

Go discuss that with your boy, Brujesino :oldlol:

Keep those post counts rolling, losers :oldlol:

Waking_Life
12-24-2009, 02:03 AM
pete.

On average, you've posted at least ten posts a day. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS

You couldnt make friends in the real world?

Becoming a fattie and saving money for liposuction got your self-esteem down?

Go discuss that with your boy, Brujesino

Keep those post counts rolling, losers

oh yeah, youza bitch.

pete's montreux
12-24-2009, 02:24 AM
You still didn't respond to my post.

And I find it funny that you don't understand what average means. 10 posts a day, every day for three years? Yeah, that's exactly how I posted. :oldlol:

pete's montreux
12-24-2009, 02:37 AM
And I never understood the whole "messageboard" argument. You're making fun of me posting on a message board, on a message board. I could understand your side if we were boys, hanging out at the bar, and I'm singled out because I post a lot on forums, and you don't. But here you are, posting on a message board, making fun of me for posting on a message board.

How ironical get you get?

And what makes it even weirder, is that you claim you're one person, and that's your only account, and you decide to come out of lurk status when I made my thread about CGI, follow me around for what? A week? To spend hours photo shopping and posting and attacking a single person for what it seems, no reason. Bored around the holidays I assume. Nothing wrong with that, I guess. It's just...

...weird.

I mean, if you're telling the truth about everything, that you're just one person with one original account, registered over three years ago, barely posted in that time-span, mostly a lurker, then what's really more pathetic? Me, who spends a lot of time on here doing what I do, or someone who is never on, who says he has a life, spends all the time he did doing what you did. Just in this past week, countless hours of posting, photo-shopping, following me around responding and quoting me in every single thread I participated in. Am I really more pathetic than you? Really?

Plain and simple, what you did was really weird and kind of disturbing once you think about it.

But that all depends on you telling the truth and not being an alt account like you say. I seriously hope you are an alt account, though. Because if not...:ohwell:

J000
12-24-2009, 02:38 AM
i'm inclined to agree with asd. I haven't touched ISH for a while, while I do make attempts to post on game threads and even OTC itself, its pretty difficult to pile up post counts. The fact you get that much posts just shows how your ****ing asses are glued on your chair. Get a grip on reality and stop denying the fact you guys post a lot. Just had to venture in this thread and had to reply on how much people are denying.

pete's montreux
12-24-2009, 02:40 AM
I don't think a single person has ever denied that they post a lot. I post a lot, but are you really sitting there trying to say that It's difficult to post 10 times a day? 10 f*cking times?

And you're a gimmick, so shut the f*ck up.

asd
12-24-2009, 02:41 AM
You still didn't respond to my post.

I shouldn't get involved with losers, but I'll oblige just this one time.

And I find it funny that you don't understand what average means. 10 posts a day, every day for three years? Yeah, that's exactly how I posted.

Let's calculate your average together:
You have about 13,000 posts in roughly 3 years (1095 days)

13,000 posts divided by 1095 days = 11.8 posts per day

When I said ten posts a day, I was being generous. On average, it's more like 12 posts a day. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS

pete's montreux
12-24-2009, 02:42 AM
You still don't know how average works.

asd
12-24-2009, 02:44 AM
You still don't know how average works.

fat, dumb and a loser

that's some gene pool you ended up with

NoGunzJustSkillz
12-24-2009, 02:45 AM
fat, dumb and a loser

J000
12-24-2009, 02:47 AM
I don't think a single person has ever denied that they post a lot. I post a lot, but are you really sitting there trying to say that It's difficult to post 10 times a day? 10 f*cking times?

And you're a gimmick, so shut the f*ck up.

Yeah, I ****ing know how much times that is. Its how much you input per day. You probably post more than 10 per day anyways. The tied-and-true fact is that you're ****ing glued to your seat and probably looking for threads to be clever. Also seen some threads with that mbell guy and it further shows how low and pathethic your lives are (especially you). Besides, your 10 posts are not even good anyways, just a bunch of walrus pictures - which you took the time to actually construct just to get a little laugh. Its little things like those which make you a ****ing loser along with the 10 posts you get on this site. :roll:

Get a grip bro, do something productive. I don't mind going to message boards, but c'mon your probably anticipating to log in on these forums daily the moment it takes you 45 minutes to get off your bed once you wake up.

pete's montreux
12-24-2009, 02:50 AM
fat, dumb and a loser

You think average means I post an equal amount every day. I'm dumb? Gotcha.

pete's montreux
12-24-2009, 02:52 AM
Yeah, I ****ing know how much times that is. Its how much you input per day. You probably post more than 10 per day anyways. The tied-and-true fact is that you're ****ing glued to your seat and probably looking for threads to be clever. Also seen some threads with that mbell guy and it further shows how low and pathethic your lives are (especially you). Besides, your 10 posts are not even good anyways, just a bunch of walrus pictures - which you took the time to actually construct just to get a little laugh. Its little things like those which make you a ****ing loser along with the 10 posts you get on this site. :roll:

Get a grip bro, do something productive. I don't mind going to message boards, but c'mon your probably anticipating to log in on these forums daily the moment it takes you 45 minutes to get off your bed once you wake up.

Ohhh, now I remember you. You were the dude that said J$ died, and then when everyone called you an idiot, you followed them around to multiple threads to make fun of them, including me. No coincidence that you come out lurking to attack me. Took me a while to remember you, but you didn't forget me, did you? :oldlol:

phoenix18
12-24-2009, 02:55 AM
10 posts per day is nothing. Stop b*tching asd.

Its simple. He could post 50 times in one day, and only post 20 the rest of the week. Does that mean he's on all the time? No. Hell no.

Anyways, there are much higher ratios on this site.

J000
12-24-2009, 02:56 AM
Ohhh, now I remember you. You were the dude that said J$ died, and then when everyone called you an idiot, you followed them around to multiple threads to make fun of them, including me. No coincidence that you come out lurking to attack me. Took me a while to remember you, but you didn't forget me, did you? :oldlol:

What does that have to do with anything I posted? Oh yeah, use the past as a scapegoat but the truth still pierces your feelings deep down. That was a little ISH fun I had in the summer time. (3 days of posting in total). I was only commited for three full days. You however, are commited to every single day of your life to do post. Have fun on ISH!! (when I visit again, you'll probably have like a million posts) :roll:

~afghan

OneMoreSucka
12-24-2009, 02:59 AM
Anyways, there are much higher ratios on this site.
Yeah

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bigshift.gif

bigkingsfan
12-24-2009, 03:03 AM
+ 1 to my post average.

asd
12-24-2009, 04:43 AM
And I never understood the whole "messageboard" argument. You're making fun of me posting on a message board, on a message board. I could understand your side if we were boys, hanging out at the bar, and I'm singled out because I post a lot on forums, and you don't. But here you are, posting on a message board, making fun of me for posting on a message board.

How ironical get you get?

And what makes it even weirder, is that you claim you're one person, and that's your only account, and you decide to come out of lurk status when I made my thread about CGI, follow me around for what? A week? To spend hours photo shopping and posting and attacking a single person for what it seems, no reason. Bored around the holidays I assume. Nothing wrong with that, I guess. It's just...

...weird.

I mean, if you're telling the truth about everything, that you're just one person with one original account, registered over three years ago, barely posted in that time-span, mostly a lurker, then what's really more pathetic? Me, who spends a lot of time on here doing what I do, or someone who is never on, who says he has a life, spends all the time he did doing what you did. Just in this past week, countless hours of posting, photo-shopping, following me around responding and quoting me in every single thread I participated in. Am I really more pathetic than you? Really?

Plain and simple, what you did was really weird and kind of disturbing once you think about it.

But that all depends on you telling the truth and not being an alt account like you say. I seriously hope you are an alt account, though. Because if not...:ohwell:

now that you put it that way. it has been weird
Through your eyes, it's all very random. I'm anonymous, and you don't know who the f*ck I am. So, i'll explain.

One day, I visit this site and glance over and notice that
a group of regulars here started a thread on a project that one of my peers launched and insulted it. I find a lot of regulars here to be obnoxious and start to f*ck around w/them. You're not the only one :oldlol:

A couple weeks later, some poster who has spent the past couple years becoming a regular on this message board criticizes a product that I labored on for the past year (you're not the regular and my work isn't in CGI).

One in ten Americans utilize said product on a monthly basis, which deems the project launch a success, so I shouldn't really care what anyone here thinks, but I f*cked around with the aforementioned regular, anyway. Like, I said, you're not the only one

Enter your CGI thread w. its overwhelming generalization.
It doesn't help that the creator of the obnoxious thread has a picture of the Pats in his avatar.
Also, MBell, another regular I severely dislike, turns out to be a manatee and purports that the tormentor/regular is another fat guy.
I find this to be very funny and fu*k with said tormentor/regular (you).

Anyway, there it is. I'm done in your domain of the off-topic forum.
Continue, as you have, to enjoy this website.
:cheers:

pete's montreux
12-24-2009, 04:45 AM

LOL, awesome. I understand dude, no feelings caught here. What's the product, though?

asd
12-24-2009, 04:49 AM

LOL, awesome. I understand dude, no feelings caught here. What's the product, though?

the first product (not the one I worked on) is another basketball website.

i like my anonymity, so i'll leave it at that.

pete's montreux
12-24-2009, 06:30 AM
the first product (not the one I worked on) is another basketball website.

i like my anonymity, so i'll leave it at that.

Whoops, didn't see this earlier. LOL, no problem dude, have a good holiday. Twas fun while it lasted. :lol