PDA

View Full Version : Worst date ever (bodybuilding forum)

SCY
12-14-2009, 08:16 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191&CJAID=10409403&CJPID=3733930
:roll:
Sorry if already posted.

ZeN
12-14-2009, 08:17 AM
bodybuilding site has crazies up the wazoo

ukballer
12-14-2009, 08:30 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

What is it with that site and epic threads? :oldlol:

Kobe Jnr
12-14-2009, 09:08 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bigkingsfan
12-14-2009, 09:14 AM
What a pansy, you're afraid of public toilet? But end up making a mess in a stranger's house. At that point make up an excuse and go outside and use nature.

But I believe it's fabricated.

craigthomasb
12-14-2009, 09:24 AM

is this the same site that did the "when can i tap that" thread

i remember the hot girl friend one aswell but this is surely the best

bisk
12-14-2009, 09:36 AM

Btw, anyone remember the "Have I got Potential" thread?:oldlol:

chazzy
12-14-2009, 09:49 AM
LMAO :cry: :roll:

the drawings :roll:

I thought it was too good to be true so I did some digging... and this guy does have some serious issues http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119211681

craigthomasb
12-14-2009, 09:59 AM

I thought it was too good to be true so I did some digging... and this guy does have some serious issues http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119211681

OMG it gets better ^^^^click on the link ROFL

Skywalker
12-14-2009, 10:15 AM

what adds to the funny is the former ish poster "takitoespanoza" posts in that thread LMFAO

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-14-2009, 10:32 AM
if boring azz lozers like Zach Galifianakis and Seth Rogen are awarded a chance to hit the comedy scene for their quirky idiosyncraciez, then I don't see why Malodrax isn't living in superstardom.

Get the man a f*cking show. He's one-in-a-6-billion.

tr3bla
12-14-2009, 10:55 AM
Along Came Polly to the extremee

oh the horror
12-14-2009, 11:01 AM
Who the hell pisses in a bottle?

rufuspaul
12-14-2009, 11:03 AM
So I decided to try and hold my crap as long as possible (I don't crap in public toilets)

This can only lead to epic fail. In college I knew where every remote, hardly used toilet was at any point around campus. South campus? Use the one in the basement of the health sciences library. North campus? 4th floor of the student aid office. Central campus? The one in the graduate library behind the rare books collection.

DukeDelonte13
12-14-2009, 11:28 AM
This can only lead to epic fail. In college I knew where every remote, hardly used toilet was at any point around campus. South campus? Use the one in the basement of the health sciences library. North campus? 4th floor of the student aid office. Central campus? The one in the graduate library behind the rare books collection.

i had the same game plan

Juges8932
12-14-2009, 11:38 AM
God, that is epicly hilarious. Both of those threads.

DukeDelonte13
12-14-2009, 11:47 AM
what a creeper.

phoenix18
12-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Can you S my D?

Hawker
12-14-2009, 12:22 PM
I don't understand why people are so afraid of public toilets. I've used them my whole life and I'm fine. People need to nut up.

Dude needs to be potty trained again.

Hamburgers
12-14-2009, 12:27 PM
misc up in this bishhh

rufuspaul
12-14-2009, 12:28 PM
I don't understand why people are so afraid of public toilets. I've used them my whole life and I'm fine. People need to nut up.

this

http://mysistersjar.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/toilet_seat_cover_paper_dispenser.jpg

ALBballer
12-14-2009, 12:32 PM

Dude needs to be potty trained again.

Honestly. I just put a huge amount of toilet paper on the seats and I'm good. I wonder if these same people are afraid of trying out clothes at the store? God knows who tried on those pants.......

Hawker
12-14-2009, 12:33 PM
this

http://mysistersjar.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/toilet_seat_cover_paper_dispenser.jpg

Plus, you can always count on laughs from reading the bathroom stalls.

"I hate ******s."

"GLORY HOLE HERE^^^^"

"SMOKE WEED"

"I JIZZED HERE."

I've also seen arguments on why the corps of cadets at Texas A&M are lame. Pretty funny.

mlh1981
12-14-2009, 12:37 PM
I once contracted pink eye during the middle of first date about 8 years ago. I was hell bent on making it through the date, because I was afraid that me saying I was getting ill would just be looked at as being an excuse on her part. I didn't want her to think that I was ditching her, or that I was disinterested.

Kinda a selfish decision on my part, because that can be quite contagious, but thankfully, nothing happened to her. We dated for a year and a half, so thankfully, if she thought to herself "why the hell does this guy keep rubbing his eye?" she didn't let it deter us from future dates.

craigthomasb
12-14-2009, 12:49 PM
the OP has peaked

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss302/Malodrax/2009_0605wtfyh0010.jpg

he made his own sex doll!

rufuspaul
12-14-2009, 12:50 PM
Plus, you can always count on laughs from reading the bathroom stalls.

"I hate ******s."

"GLORY HOLE HERE^^^^"

"SMOKE WEED"

"I JIZZED HERE."

I've also seen arguments on why the corps of cadets at Texas A&M are lame. Pretty funny.:lol

My favorite: "Duke sucks, but don't tell anyone."

HylianNightmare
12-14-2009, 12:51 PM
BodyBlog Entries: 0
BodyPoints: 13598

and that thread got me kicked out of my final exam i was laughing so damn hard, good thing i was done

rufuspaul
12-14-2009, 12:52 PM
the OP has peaked

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss302/Malodrax/2009_0605wtfyh0010.jpg

he made his own sex doll!

:wtf:Just one boob?

craigthomasb
12-14-2009, 12:56 PM
:wtf:Just one boob?

to be honest, it looks so savaged he probably ripped it off when it got heated

HylianNightmare
12-14-2009, 01:02 PM
also reading that site makes me like that ISH does not have sigs

OneMoreSucka
12-14-2009, 01:08 PM
Me.

HylianNightmare
12-14-2009, 01:10 PM
Me.

Hope your joking

playtetris
12-14-2009, 01:20 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I beg her not too... but she loses her patience and then opens the door. She stops dead in her tracks. There before her was me standing with a pseudo-erect *****, left over fecal residue on my ass,large semi dissolved turds in her bathtub, turds on the floor beside her toilet, and pee all over the floor in front of the can... I was so ****ing embarassed... I started shivering... she looks at me while covering her mouth and nose and whispers... "wtf did you do???"...

v-unit
12-14-2009, 01:26 PM
Honestly I can't see how anyone can hate on Malodrex, his video threads are epic.

OneMoreSucka
12-14-2009, 01:34 PM
how come we don't get cool stuff like that.

and that thread got me kicked out of my final exam i was laughing so damn hard, good thing i was done
It's well known that ISH is very primitive when it comes to forum features. Not only is there piss poor moderating, every feature is in it's most basic form. I mean seriously, we can't even look up other members posts/topics? What kind of **** is that. There's a reason that every other highly populated off topic forum trumps this ****.

Just sayin'.

phoenix18
12-14-2009, 01:38 PM
It's well known that ISH is very primitive when it comes to forum features. Not only is there piss poor moderating, every feature is in it's most basic form. I mean seriously, we can't even look up other members posts/topics? What kind of **** is that. There's a reason that every other highly populated off topic forum trumps this ****.

Just sayin'.

I dont think other forums come close to what ISH has or else we wouldnt be coming back for more. We could most definitely use some more features though. We cant even look up OUR OWN posts/threads. If that was in place, it would be all good.

OneMoreSucka
12-14-2009, 01:50 PM
I dont think other forums come close to what ISH has or else we wouldnt be coming back for more. We could most definitely use some more features though. We cant even look up OUR OWN posts/threads. If that was in place, it would be all good.
No way man. I've been on dozens of forums in my internet career and am still on several now (bodybuilding.com included) and ISH has the least quality threads of all of them. I think it's mostly because of the posters though. I'd guess the average age in the other forums is like 23-25 whereas here I'd say it's closer to 15-17. Add in the poor moderating and it's just like a ****ing high school cafeteria. We can do better.

Furthermore, why the hell can't we even make polls?

LilKateMoss
12-14-2009, 01:57 PM
No way man. I've been on dozens of forums in my internet career and am still on several now (bodybuilding.com included) and ISH has the least quality threads of all of them. I think it's mostly because of the posters though. I'd guess the average age in the other forums is like 23-25 whereas here I'd say it's closer to 15-17. Add in the poor moderating and it's just like a ****ing high school cafeteria. We can do better.

Your mother must be so proud of you.

phoenix18
12-14-2009, 02:02 PM
Your mother must be so proud of you.
Boo!!

I guess my forum experiences have sucked. I have been on some good one's, but the average age was probably 30. I felt like I was posting in a virtual retirement home. There was just a disconnect. It was like an episode of family guys with vague 80's/70's references that I did not understand.

Some of them were good too.

IGN was the worst.

Pm me a list of the sites you post on.

OneMoreSucka
12-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Boo!!

I guess my forum experiences have sucked. I have been on some good one's, but the average age was probably 30. I felt like I was posting in a virtual retirement home. There was just a disconnect. It was like an episode of family guys with vague 80's/70's references that I did not understand.

Some of them were good too.

IGN was the worst.

Pm me a list of the sites you post on.
I'm on a few BMW forums which are my favorite, Nikesb and niketalk which get old because there's so much stupid slang and everyone acts 'rags to riches', and then just random forums that I don't post often on but just read. The key is to find whatever you like and then find the biggest forum for that. Small forums are terrible because there's not enough diversity. Car forums always have awesome on and off topic forums and there's even little rivalries between the different car manufacturer forums :oldlol:

"Jesus"
12-14-2009, 02:18 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

NoGunzJustSkillz
12-14-2009, 02:20 PM

Just sayin'.

yelp, that is bull-sh!t. i just realized you couldn't do this the other week. perhaps we should start a thread demanding the chance and jeff will listen like he did about uping the pm box limit.

phoenix18
12-14-2009, 02:23 PM
I'm on a few BMW forums which are my favorite, Nikesb and niketalk which get old because there's so much stupid slang and everyone acts 'rags to riches', and then just random forums that I don't post often on but just read. The key is to find whatever you like and then find the biggest forum for that. Small forums are terrible because there's not enough diversity. Car forums always have awesome on and off topic forums and there's even little rivalries between the different car manufacturer forums :oldlol:

Which BMW forum are you on? I post on Bimmmerforums because I have always loved them ever since I was a kid.Plus the fact that my first car was a BMW(Badass, but a POS). Its funny that you mention that because I actually looked at a Volkswagen forum and they would always talk negatively about Honda's. They would always call them ricers, not matter what. I also post on GTplanet, which is a granturismo forum where people can talk about the games, cars in real life, and off topic stuff. I wonder around sportbike sites because I always have that itch to ride a motorcycle. I have a feeling its one of those things I will be doing when I am 40.

OneMoreSucka
12-14-2009, 02:26 PM
Which BMW forum are you on? I post on Bimmmerforums because I have always loved them ever since I was a kid.Plus the fact that my first car was a BMW(Badass, but a POS). Its funny that you mention that because I actually looked at a Volkswagen forum and they would always talk negatively about Honda's. They would always call them ricers, not matter what. I also post on GTplanet, which is a granturismo forum where people can talk about the games, cars in real life, and off topic stuff. I wonder around sportbike sites because I always have that itch to ride a motorcycle. I have a feeling its one of those things I will be doing when I am 40.
Been a member on bimmerforums since '05 :pimp: and another one called e46fanatics.

phoenix18
12-14-2009, 02:29 PM
Been a member on bimmerforums since '05 :pimp: and another one called e46fanatics.
e46? I had an e36.

I love the e46 M3 though. That is my favorite BMW of all time. Well, second. I would jizz my pants everytime I see an e39 M5.

I like bimmerforums. They are very,very knowledgeable over there. I actually used one of their how to's to fix my window.

ALBballer
12-14-2009, 02:59 PM
The Showering part made me
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

v-unit
12-14-2009, 03:03 PM
This forum is ass and anybody who comes here for laughs is really missing out on the true humour of the internet. Only reason we all keep checking into ISH is because it's so small that you can build a connection with certain posters and have an image made out about who they are. I mean seriously, there are like <10 posters who will post here and we'll go "Who are you?" It's so rare that anytime it happens everyone shouts out "Gimmick account!!"

Other forums are far larger, aren't limited and aren't owned by someone who is just out to make money. Purpose of a business isn't to make profit it's to make value, and you are only hitting half of that when you are going out for the bucks Jeff. Thats the reason so many people leave this forum, so many people complain its not what it used to be, and why so many threads from other forums are posted here. The amount of funny threads we have that get deleted are probably 80% of all good threads with a standard deviation of about 15%.

Our most popular threads are the Post A Pic series :confusedshrug: Just wow

Anyways- In before this post/thread gets deleted.

craigthomasb
12-14-2009, 03:12 PM
you know someone should do what this blokes doing in his anti-anxiety vids, basiclaly going round stores asking women if they think their a handsome man, and that they have a penhouse looking over the east river etc

OneMoreSucka
12-14-2009, 03:22 PM
e46? I had an e36.

I love the e46 M3 though. That is my favorite BMW of all time. Well, second. I would jizz my pants everytime I see an e39 M5.

I like bimmerforums. They are very,very knowledgeable over there. I actually used one of their how to's to fix my window.
Yeah I've got an e46 328ci back in Colorado, I'd post pics but I'm sure I'd somehow get called a bandwagon BMW fan :oldlol:. That forum is sick though, especially off topic. The fact that swearing isn't edited and nudity is allowed makes it >>>> here

goldenryan
12-14-2009, 03:26 PM
you know someone should do what this blokes doing in his anti-anxiety vids, basiclaly going round stores asking women if they think their a handsome man, and that they have a penhouse looking over the east river etc

pretty lame concept that creep would be better off asking girls walking around/shopping at the mall (not working there!!) people have their guard up when they're at work. how many guys do you know who successfully gone on a date with a waitess after asking her out at a restaurant? at to the fact that he's holding a video-cam when he's asking them :wtf:

phoenix18
12-14-2009, 03:30 PM
Yeah I've got an e46 328ci back in Colorado, I'd post pics but I'm sure I'd somehow get called a bandwagon BMW fan :oldlol:. That forum is sick though, especially off topic. The fact that swearing isn't edited and nudity is allowed makes it >>>> here

Nudity? Never seen that there before. I guess I was so amazed with their awesomeness. I know that at SportbikeNet, people post pics of their wife naked! I was like,WTF?:oldlol:

About your e46, is it stick? My e36 was an auto-tragic.:oldlol: Loved every minute though.

pete's montreux
12-14-2009, 03:33 PM
This forum is ass and anybody who comes here for laughs is really missing out on the true humour of the internet. Only reason we all keep checking into ISH is because it's so small that you can build a connection with certain posters and have an image made out about who they are. I mean seriously, there are like <10 posters who will post here and we'll go "Who are you?" It's so rare that anytime it happens everyone shouts out "Gimmick account!!"

Other forums are far larger, aren't limited and aren't owned by someone who is just out to make money. Purpose of a business isn't to make profit it's to make value, and you are only hitting half of that when you are going out for the bucks Jeff. Thats the reason so many people leave this forum, so many people complain its not what it used to be, and why so many threads from other forums are posted here. The amount of funny threads we have that get deleted are probably 80% of all good threads with a standard deviation of about 15%.

Our most popular threads are the Post A Pic series :confusedshrug: Just wow

Anyways- In before this post/thread gets deleted.
Hit the nail on the head. I come back for the people, not the discussion. I, too, have been on countless forums in my e-career and this is by far the worst.

Most free forums that you can make yourself have an abundant amount of features. Literally every forum on the entire internet has more features then ISH. I can Google right now, find a random forum, FOR FREE, with no advertising, and it would have more features.

I'm just going to assume Jeff is a cheap motherf*cker and he cheaped out on the server when he started ISH and he probably never upgraded. Almost every possible feature is disabled.

And you're right, some of the best threads on ISH are/were deleted.

OneMoreSucka
12-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Nudity? Never seen that there before. I guess I was so amazed with their awesomeness. I know that at SportbikeNet, people post pics of their wife naked! I was like,WTF?:oldlol:

About your e46, is it stick? My e36 was an auto-tragic.:oldlol: Loved every minute though.
Yeah man, the "girlfriend pics" threads are always epic :oldlol:. And yeah it's a manual, wouldn't have it any other way

pete's montreux
12-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Yeah man, the "girlfriend pics" threads are always epic :oldlol:. And yeah it's a manual, wouldn't have it any other way

My n*gga!

ALBballer
12-14-2009, 03:37 PM

Manual rocks. I drive a 2008 Honda Civic Manual and I fugging love it. My old man has the C Class Benz (not a bad car by any means) but the fact that its automatic makes the driving experience less pleasurable.

phoenix18
12-14-2009, 03:39 PM
:( I am getting a new car but no one I know has a manual car so I can learn. I am most definitely getting it in stick though.

RidonKs
12-14-2009, 03:41 PM
apart from

search feature
members list
locating posts/threads of specific posters

what features do you guys want? the members list we had for years before it was disabled, the current google-oriented search engine doesn't work great but still works, and you can always locate threads from specific posters by alphabetizing the 1000+ threads by thread starter and digging through. i dunno, none of that stuff really bothers me. maybe because i've never been knee deep in a forum that had those sorts of features.

what i'm saying is you're all a bunch of wining ingrates who should shut up or get your necks cut. from ear to ear. and if you survive, you'll have to cover the scar with a beard.

v-unit
12-14-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm just going to assume Jeff is a cheap motherf*cker and he cheaped out on the server when he started ISH and he probably never upgraded.

Haha story of his life. It's been a year and half since a new server was due but no he dodges as if this is rent or something. Worst part is? He doesn't upgrade the server EVER, but instead he:

A) Bans guests from viewing the forum
B) Takes away every forum feature
C) Downgrades any remaining features

To speed up the forum instead of getting a new server. AND

D) Ignores pleas for change and continues to post "ISH=#1" as if it's funny or cute or something
E) Thinks we don't know the wrongs that he is doing.

...are just his problems in general as an administrator.

Poodle
12-14-2009, 03:44 PM
What a pansy, you're afraid of public toilet? But end up making a mess in a stranger's house. At that point make up an excuse and go outside and use nature.

But I believe it's fabricated.

yea fake. and how does he have a boner already? especially a full hard on where he can't even bend it down to pee while his butt is still in the rim? he's either extremely fat or lying.

its a good made up story with the stick drawings tho. they were pretty funny.

pete's montreux
12-14-2009, 03:44 PM
I've been here three years and I had no idea he promised a new server.

pete's montreux
12-14-2009, 03:45 PM
I like the *idea* of signatures, if they were limited. Like 100 characters or a single image that's maybe 150x75 pixels or something.

RidonKs
12-14-2009, 03:46 PM
D) Ignores pleas for change and continues to post "ISH=#1" as if it's funny or cute or something
woah there sports fan. are you suggesting that it isn't funny and cute?

v-unit
12-14-2009, 03:47 PM
apart from

search feature
members list
locating posts/threads of specific posters

what features do you guys want? the members list we had for years before it was disabled, the current google-oriented search engine doesn't work great but still works, and you can always locate threads from specific posters by alphabetizing the 1000+ threads by thread starter and digging through. i dunno, none of that stuff really bothers me. maybe because i've never been knee deep in a forum that had those sorts of features.

what i'm saying is you're all a bunch of wining ingrates who should shut up or get your necks cut. from ear to ear. and if you survive, you'll have to cover the scar with a beard.

?

-Saying we had a memberslist for years before doesn't make it right for him to take it away :oldlol:

-Search engine is ass, I have looked up my own threads there word by word and it doesn't pick up half the stuff.

-No one is going to order all the threads in ascending order and read one by one 150+ pages to find a thread that had a link to some website. Just give us a normal search engine/ability to find posts/threads and that changes so much.

Instead of answering all these problems, he gave us 25 extra spaces in our message box :roll: . Now our message box is in the lower mean of forum space but the point is no one wanted extra spaces :roll:

woah there sports fan. are you suggesting that it isn't funny and cute?

Guess I'm becoming a bitter ol' man

phoenix18
12-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Sigs are cool, whenever I am on a forum that has them, I just write a witty one liner. It takes me almost all day to come up with one, but I have to bring my A game you know?

Anyways, how did you guys learn stick? I am really interested in it.

RidonKs
12-14-2009, 03:50 PM
eh. i order the threads like that all the time - when i want to find a specific thread, and i know either the title or the thread starter. its not really that big of a hassle. and yeah, the search engine is a bit flimsy, but if you're just making a general search for a specific topic, it tends to work okay. say you want to find topics about jay-z - pop it in and you're good to go.

i'm not defending jeff - even though hes adorable with his puppy cams and catchy positive slogans - but i don't think the lack of luxurious features on this forum is any real reason to bunch up your undies. but again, maybe i'm just not used to being on a 'good forum'.

MeloMike
12-14-2009, 03:57 PM

I do the exact same thing :oldlol:

It's a must.

But yea, that thread with all the vids is one of funniest things ever, yet when I watch the videos, I feel embarassed for the dude.

OneMoreSucka
12-14-2009, 04:23 PM
My plot to turn this thread into an argument about forums has worked to perfection.

Hamburgers
12-14-2009, 05:22 PM
Comparing the ISH OTT to the misc is like comparing Rosie O'Donell to a dime. Bunch of unfunny boring morons who think posting 10 rolling laughing faces make the post funnier.

rufuspaul
12-14-2009, 06:06 PM
Comparing the ISH OTT to the misc is like comparing Rosie O'Donell to a dime. Bunch of unfunny boring morons who think posting 10 rolling laughing faces make the post funnier.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And you're here why?

goldenryan
12-14-2009, 07:14 PM

speak for yourself, the carpet sample forum isn't as entertaining as ish.

OneMoreSucka
12-14-2009, 07:16 PM
speak for yourself, the carpet sample forum isn't as entertaining as ish.
Yeah it is

mlh1981
12-14-2009, 08:36 PM
I don't need my internet forums to be able to do my taxes for me, clean my car, and wash the dishes for me.

I log on, I post, I read other threads, get a laugh or 2, learn something, etc. That's all I need.

I've been posting on ISH for about 5+ years. I know everyone here, and though the discussion sucks sometimes, you will have that.

I post on a few other forums, but all the posters there go way back, and they feel like a high school clique. It doesn't seem like it's that way on ISH. People here listen to newer posters, if they got something to say. I like it here.

knickballer
12-14-2009, 08:58 PM
Why didn't the fool just take a **** + piss at the same time. ****ing idiot.

"Jesus"
12-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Why didn't the fool just take a **** + piss at the same time. ****ing idiot.

But..but..but... he had an erection. :oldlol:

goldenryan
12-14-2009, 09:53 PM
But..but..but... he had an erection. :oldlol:
he was afraid to get his d*** wet.

AznTacoLover
12-14-2009, 10:06 PM
Oh **** can't stop laughing, the pictures make it even more funnier. :oldlol:

halffttime
12-14-2009, 10:53 PM
malo stays on misc :mad:

JustinJDW
12-14-2009, 11:04 PM
Wow, that was hilarious. I don't know if its true or not, but that was ****ing hilarious. :oldlol:

This can only lead to epic fail. In college I knew where every remote, hardly used toilet was at any point around campus. South campus? Use the one in the basement of the health sciences library. North campus? 4th floor of the student aid office. Central campus? The one in the graduate library behind the rare books collection.I had this gameplan too. I always knew where my toilets were.

As for public restrooms, I don't mind them at all. I don't understand why some people hate them. They are just toilets. Its not like you are spending the night in there. You just go in, do your business and get out. Its not torture for Christ's sake.

goldenryan
12-14-2009, 11:23 PM
bodybuilding site has crazies up the wazoo
if airplanes were assh0les; bodybuilding would be the landing strip.
and yeah i just signed up for the forum, alot of LOLing going on there.

Granny Danger
12-15-2009, 12:16 AM

Oh god,
this guy should be famous by now!
All the vids are posted on his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Malodrax
yo pointy elbows is my favourite :oldlol:

Disaprine
12-15-2009, 01:49 AM
http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss302/Malodrax/fuuu6.jpg

nbastatus
12-15-2009, 01:50 AM
Funny, but it seems like he made it up.

IcanzIIravor
12-15-2009, 02:15 AM
That is epic. I wouldn't doubt it being real. Just some odd cats out there.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kenuffff
12-15-2009, 09:11 AM
wow. this guy must be the creepiest guy known to man.

ROCSteady
12-15-2009, 09:48 AM
Y'all need to watch the 4 part....'Bel Aired' video on this guy's Youtube channel. OMG. Can't believe someone would do that to a stranger, lol. Girl seems very sweet and patient. The end got me :oldlol:

KenneBell
12-15-2009, 12:25 PM
I'm crying. :roll:

Suprageex
12-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Funny, but it seems like he made it up.
yep, made up fo sho, I remember having it read somewhere, but I don't seem to find the site..

F'ing epic story tho:applause:

Granny Danger
12-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Y'all need to watch the 4 part....'Bel Aired' video on this guy's Youtube channel. OMG. Can't believe someone would do that to a stranger, lol. Girl seems very sweet and patient. The end got me :oldlol:

He then took my binder and threw it across the library... my notes were splayed everywhere. At that moment I felt that bottle that i had been repressing everything in... explode.... and i lost all inhibitions... i think i turned into some kind of animal filled with animalistic rage and instinct.. and i wasn't myself... but at that moment... that guy in front of me became the epitome... the embodiment of every source of suffering that i had encountered in my life.... every ****er that tortured me and abused me... he was the embodiment of it all. and couldn't let him walk you know? so I lunged at him like a dog on meat and started biting into his genitals and grabbing and squeezing at them ... i could feel his testicals hemoraging into my mouth... i could taste the bitter sweet metallic flavour of his blood... and i liked it... it was the taste of justice... the taste of revenge.. the taste of control... and i had never had control in my life... i never had justice in my life.... his girl friend then jumped on me and i body slammed her onto the floor and i took a step back and looked at the carnage that I had created... for my entire life I was the target of carnage... i was abused, controlled.... but at that instance i had control.. I yelled out " U MAD?? U MAD??"

poor girl:roll:

Meticode
12-15-2009, 03:02 PM
If I was the person in the original story that was just posted, I would of just sat down to take the crap and pissed on the floor. At least you can clean up the piss with a bunch of toilet paper. Maybe even try to aim for the bathtub if it's close enough.

Knicks101
12-15-2009, 03:12 PM
If I was the person in the original story that was just posted, I would of just sat down to take the crap and pissed on the floor. At least you can clean up the piss with a bunch of toilet paper. Maybe even try to aim for the bathtub if it's close enough.

Yeah, this is why I don't believe the story. You would just piss on the floor. Also who wants to take a shit standing up in a bathtub? Pretty sure that the doodoo would roll down your leg. Still a funny story though.

mhg88
12-15-2009, 04:17 PM
I actually stopped pissing in urinals because of that dude. I was at work and I discovered that no matter what angle I used, or how far away I was, piss droplets were still flying out of the urinal at my clothing. I'm not gonna start bringing bottles around with me, but you can bet I won't be using the urinal again.

oh the horror
12-15-2009, 04:21 PM
http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss302/Malodrax/fuuu6.jpg

That is comedy.

halffttime
12-15-2009, 04:30 PM
for all those who thinks he made it all up, you clearly do not know the guy.

BMOGEFan
12-15-2009, 04:31 PM

he clearly made it up.

its impossible to have an erection when your bowels are about to explode in pain.

oh the horror
12-15-2009, 04:34 PM
Not only that, but its not impossible to take a piss when you have an erection. How old is the guy, 12? Was that his first erection?

Styles p
12-15-2009, 04:35 PM
I actually stopped pissing in urinals because of that dude. I was at work and I discovered that no matter what angle I used, or how far away I was, piss droplets were still flying out of the urinal at my clothing. I'm not gonna start bringing bottles around with me, but you can bet I won't be using the urinal again.
same i piss in toilets besides piss droplets you have **** looking at your junk out the corner of their eyes.

mhg88
12-15-2009, 04:42 PM
same i piss in toilets besides piss droplets you have **** looking at your junk out the corner of their eyes.

lol good point. Another advantage to using the stall.

Hawker
12-15-2009, 04:56 PM

Piss in the liquid. There's liquid in the urinals.

mhg88
12-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Piss in the liquid. There's liquid in the urinals.

Not all of them, man. In these ones at work theres no liquid, just some kind of plastic mat-like thing at the bottom. And this mat has miniature knobs and pinholes in it, like its designed to redirect your piss at odd angles. Seriously man, I don't know how they even came up with that idea. I'm surprised I didn't notice it sooner.

halffttime
12-15-2009, 05:52 PM
you piss on the right or left side of the urinal downwards at a slight angle. the piss travels down the side and down into the drain in a spiral. it's simple physics.. or you could always take a step back and piss in the air and down the urinal fountain-like..

Hawker
12-15-2009, 05:59 PM
Not only that, but its not impossible to take a piss when you have an erection. How old is the guy, 12? Was that his first erection?

Seriously.

You either gotta pull the "leaning tree" or the "rainbow." I prefer the rainbow. I've used it many a times due to morning wood.

takeittothehoop
12-15-2009, 07:33 PM
He should have just taken the sh*t in the toliet and pissed on the floor. It's much easier to clean up urine than a massive turd :confusedshrug:

T.O.RAPS
12-15-2009, 07:50 PM
y wouldnt you just go home and come back later....i think i have a gift that i can hold in my sh*t no matter how big, just get really mean gas...

Knicks101
12-15-2009, 09:19 PM

The story is contrived there's no way that something would happen that would so perfectly support his need for pee bottles. Why didn't he have his bottles in the first place?

Jackass18
12-16-2009, 02:27 AM
It's funny, but made up.

No to sigs. People end up getting huge, unneeded, tacky, unsightly sigs that take up 98% of the screen and you have to look at that sh!t every time they post. A better search function is needed, though.

RoseCity07
12-16-2009, 03:56 AM

is this the same site that did the "when can i tap that" thread

i remember the hot girl friend one aswell but this is surely the best

I was thinking the same thing. The, "When you gonna let me tap that" thread was epic.

momo
12-16-2009, 04:05 AM

This. As the story is getting going I had to re read the first "pee bottle" line several times because I just did not get it and thought it MUST be a typo...

After watching the dudes vids, it is obvious he is a troll.