PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade openly cheats on his wife.

Lord Landry
12-31-2009, 11:51 PM
http://urbancelebs.spreadit.org/gabrielle-union-and-dwayne-wade-pictures-together/#more-5064

Gabrielle Union And Dwayne Wade Pictures Together – Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade are no longer hiding.The rumored couple finally came out of the dark by making their first public appearance at the beach in Miami on Dec 27.The two have been dating for several months now despite the fact that the Miami Heat basketball player is still married to Siohvaughn.

ortonsaw
12-31-2009, 11:53 PM
they been going out at least two years already...

ShaqAttack3234
12-31-2009, 11:54 PM
Now only if Yao cheated on his wife, then you'd be truly happy.

juju151111
01-01-2010, 12:18 AM
LOl They have been going out and pictured together for years. He is getting separted from his wife for 2 years now. The legal system is wasting his time. I guest he shouldnt have sex even if it takes 5 years for it to be offically.

bagelred
01-01-2010, 12:21 AM
First Tiger, now DWade.....Nike must be thrilled.

DatDudeD
01-01-2010, 12:25 AM
D wade pulled a usher, he ready to sign them PAPERS

Meticode
01-01-2010, 12:26 AM
In 0 pictures they don't even touch each other. Secondly, Wade is an idiot wearing sandles/socks to a beach. :oldlol:

ortonsaw
01-01-2010, 12:27 AM
gabby is the reason why dwyane be struggle lately :D

zabuza666
01-01-2010, 12:28 AM
In 0 pictures they don't even touch each other. Secondly, Wade is an idiot wearing sandles/socks to a beach. :oldlol:

I reckon, what a knob

L.Kizzle
01-01-2010, 12:37 AM
I'd cheat on my wife with Gabrielle Union too ...

HylianNightmare
who cares?

nbastatus
I wouldn't

Meticode
01-01-2010, 12:39 AM

That's unacceptable.

flipogb
01-01-2010, 12:44 AM
hes pretty much separated with his wife anyway, not an issue

crisoner
01-01-2010, 12:49 AM
Yeah I thought D-Wade splitting up with his wife was old news.

L.Kizzle
01-01-2010, 12:49 AM
That's unacceptable.
It is, but than again,it's Gabrielle Union.

Micku
01-01-2010, 01:25 AM
I thought D-Wade divorced his wife already?

Gabrielle Union is hot and all, but I remember some people on the site a while ago saying that she was bad news or something. Or she just likes basketball players. But Gabrielle Union is hot. She got dat butt

Meticode
01-01-2010, 01:41 AM
It is, but than again,it's Gabrielle Union.

Yes, Nothing Special Union.

Fudge
01-01-2010, 02:44 AM
I wouldn't
Cuz you're an idiot?

Meticode
01-01-2010, 02:55 AM
Cuz you're an idiot?

No, because he has more self-respect than to be an open man-whore that thinks with his dick before his brain, but maybe that's because all your brain blood is in your boner and you can't think straight to have the self-decency to control yourself son. JFC

Bman3Wade
01-01-2010, 02:57 AM
Man we don't need another Tony Romo Jessica Simpson thing goin on lol. Maybe this is the reason behind Wades slump.:oldlol:

Meticode
01-01-2010, 03:00 AM
Man we don't need another Tony Romo Jessica Simpson thing goin on lol. Maybe this is the reason behind Wades slump.:oldlol:

D-Union

sixerfan82
01-01-2010, 03:20 AM
No, because he has more self-respect than to be an open man-whore that thinks with his dick before his brain, but maybe that's because all your brain blood is in your boner and you can't think straight to have the self-decency to control yourself son. JFC

if that woman was all up in ur ****, you'd back off? pfft

Meticode
01-01-2010, 03:22 AM
if that woman was all up in ur ****, you'd back off? pfft

She wouldn't be up in my ****, she'd get the knocked the **** out. I got more respect thank you very much.

phoenix18
01-01-2010, 03:24 AM
She wouldn't be up in my ****, she'd get the knocked the **** out. I got more respect thank you very much.
http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp43/splintersag/goofstare.jpg

Meticode
01-01-2010, 03:25 AM
http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp43/splintersag/goofstare.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/bttrfli81cme/Stuph/fonzy.jpg

Alhazred
01-01-2010, 03:26 AM

He's not being a man whore, he and his wife already separated, it's old news.

http://hitsusa.com/blog/123/dwayne-wade-divorce/

Even if he was cheating, who cares? How does it affect you, do you know him personally or something?

Alhazred
01-01-2010, 03:27 AM

So punching women isn't as bad as cheating? Lol.

phoenix18
01-01-2010, 03:31 AM

Is choking bad?

Hotlantadude81
01-01-2010, 03:32 AM
http://urbancelebs.spreadit.org/gabrielle-union-and-dwayne-wade-pictures-together/#more-5064

For a guy with money he has fairly low standards.

nbastatus
01-01-2010, 03:33 AM
Cuz you're an idiot?
Idiot?? I would be ashamed for cheating on my wife.

Meticode
01-01-2010, 03:33 AM
He's not being a man whore, he and his wife already separated, it's old news.

http://hitsusa.com/blog/123/dwayne-wade-divorce/

Even if he was cheating, who cares? How does it affect you, do you know him personally or something?

You're reply is totally off base. I wasn't talking about Mr. Wade sir, go look back at the replies and come back later when you're ready to stop being Mr. Kiss-His-Ass-Crack.

Meticode
01-01-2010, 03:35 AM

She's touching my ****, I don't know what she's doing, especially when I never gave her the authorization to do that. I'm defending myself, man or woman.

phoenix18
01-01-2010, 03:38 AM
You're reply is totally off base. I wasn't talking about Mr. Wade sir, go look back at the replies and come back later when you're ready to stop being Mr. Kiss-His-Ass-Crack.

This is not the Wayne I grew fond of.:confusedshrug:

Meticode
01-01-2010, 03:41 AM
This is not the Wayne I grew fond of.:confusedshrug:
"Is this what you wanted?" -Shakira

Fudge
01-01-2010, 03:41 AM
lolwut? You must be gay.

Meticode
01-01-2010, 03:43 AM
lolwut? You must be gay.
Weakling, like I thought.

Fudge
01-01-2010, 03:45 AM
She's touching my ****, I don't know what she's doing, especially when I never gave her the authorization to do that. I'm defending myself, man or woman.
Lol, the **** you talking about? This whole thread has been revolved around Wade. Sorry this isn't Lebron were talking about here. Loosen up you're shirt there bud.

Meticode
01-01-2010, 03:50 AM
Lol, the **** you talking about? This whole thread has been revolved around Wade. Sorry this isn't Lebron were talking about here. Loosen up you're shirt there bud.

Who brought up LeBron first? You did. Is that you're argument? That's it? Bring up something I never referenced at all? I'm one of the most critical Cavaliers fans here my friend. Hell some Cavs fans here sometimes question whether I really like LeBron or the Cavs because of my criticism. You're argument is weak, as well as your mind. Damn son, if you don't get out of here I'm going to have to butt**** you like in American History X on Ed Norton with my gay self...

Fudge
01-01-2010, 03:56 AM
Who brought up LeBron first? You did. Is that you're argument? That's it? Bring up something I never referenced at all? I'm one of the most critical Cavaliers fans here my friend. Hell some Cavs fans here sometimes question whether I really like LeBron or the Cavs because of my criticism. You're argument is weak, as well as your mind. Damn son, if you don't get out of here I'm going to have to butt**** you like in American History X on Ed Norton with my gay self...
ZOMGZOMG! Teach me how to get so hyped up over a internet reply! Please. :oldlol: Wipe all of that sweat off your keyboard boy, unbutton you're polo a little while your at it. Come test me. :oldlol:

Alhazred
01-01-2010, 03:57 AM

Yeah, I'd like to see you explain to the cops how you had to punch Gabrielle Union in the face so that she'd get off your balls. I'm sure they'd believe you, of course.

Alhazred
01-01-2010, 04:00 AM

I'm not kissing anybody's ass, just wondering why you care about his business. How does this affect you? As for the guy you responded to, who gives a sh-t? Some guy says he's willing to cheat on his wife. Whoop de doo. Let me know when you want to get worked up over something less trivial than a stranger's sex life.

Meticode
01-01-2010, 04:03 AM
I'm not kissing anybody's ass, just wondering why you care about his business. How does this affect you? As for the guy you responded to, who gives a sh-t? Some guy says he's willing to cheat on his wife. Whoop de doo. Let me know when you want to get worked up over something less trivial than a stranger's sex life.

You're right, I'm sorry.

MiseryCityTexas
01-01-2010, 04:03 AM

i seen that sacromento kings vs heat game where wade blew a kiss to gabriellle union after he hit a three pointer in donte greene's face.

Alhazred
01-01-2010, 04:10 AM
You're right, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, too. I just read my post and didn't realize how pissy I sounded. Sorry, just been feeling like crap lately.

FrogmanV
01-01-2010, 04:21 AM
Socks...weird and everyone remembers their family telling them socks and sandals don't mix...

BUT wtf those glasses look stupid on him. For a guy who claims to care how he looks he should have known better than wear those.

ortonsaw
01-01-2010, 04:25 AM
i seen that sacromento kings vs heat game where wade blew a kiss to gabriellle union after he hit a three pointer in donte greene's face.
that's cute :D

icewill36
01-01-2010, 07:30 AM

spoken like a true virgin......

Maniak
01-01-2010, 07:39 AM
spoken like a true virgin......
Hes married, moron.

IInvented
01-01-2010, 07:48 AM
why would you do something like this?

ZOMG
01-01-2010, 08:11 AM

Spoken like someone who just doesn't get any opportunities. Hey, rationalize it all you want.

The fact remains that if you can get away with it, it's your DUTY as a male to have sex with as many good-looking women as you can during your lifetime. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

You can't think like a woman. Their bodies command them to monopolize one man who has resouces and as good a set of genes as possible - our bodies command us to copulate with as many quality women as possible. The big picture is that both sexes have to make compromises in order to keep society functioning, but to deny yourself your basic nature is madness.

monkeypox
01-01-2010, 08:22 AM
Spoken like someone who just doesn't get any opportunities. Hey, rationalize it all you want.

The fact remains that if you can get away with it, it's your DUTY as a male to have sex with as many good-looking women as you can during your lifetime. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

You can't think like a woman. Their bodies command them to monopolize one man who has resouces and as good a set of genes as possible - our bodies command us to copulate with as many quality women as possible. The big picture is that both sexes have to make compromises in order to keep society functioning, but to deny yourself your basic nature is madness.

It shouldn't be everyone's priority either way. People shouldn't have to be monogamous or try to bone every chick out there if that's not how they want to live. If wade and his wife have an open relationship, and it works for them, then who cares. That's on them. If some other NBA player sticks with his wife and doesn't spend all his free time trying to stick his dingus in to every moist hole he can find, there's nothing wrong with that either. Evolution doesn't work on that small a scale, and regardless of what beer commercials tell you it's not necessarily human nature to bone everything in sight. We don't all have to get spray tanned and fist pump ourselves in to oblivion.

Yung D-Will
01-01-2010, 08:24 AM

That's the most retarded thing I've heard. If you don't want to stay faithful then don't get married. Real men stick by their commitments and stay faithful to the women they decide to marry. If you're not ready to settle down and live a married life don't lie to a women and say that you are.

Shepseskaf
01-01-2010, 08:37 AM
D-Union
:roll:

This thread is useless without a side-by-side piv comparison of Gabby and Wade's soon-to-be ex-wife.

The issue should become a lot more clear after that.

kNIOKAS
01-01-2010, 08:44 AM
fudge you dumb fuxk

Andrei89
01-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Hes married, moron.

How the hell do you know that ? Did he show you his ring?

No? He just told you on the net? Ok thanks

Real Men Wear Green
01-01-2010, 09:56 AM
I would never cheat on Gabrielle Union with my wife.

lilgregoden
01-01-2010, 10:22 AM
damn nice going wade, hope your scoring more with her than you are on the court :lol

Meticode
01-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Wow, people question my sex life because I have respect. LOL

Brunch@Five
01-01-2010, 11:46 AM

Humanity prides itself with controlling their animalic "nature". It's called morals, and it defines us as humans. Going around having sex with any female, consensual or not, is immoral and thus not human nature.

G-train
01-01-2010, 11:52 AM
She is 10 years older - YIKES.

Surely there is a 19 year old model with a decent personality he could find.

But each to their own, and she is hot. Just 37 years old hot.

And yeah if you put a ring on her finger and take an OATH to be faithful, don't be cheating. A real man keeps his word.

However Wade is clearly seperated and is allowed to date other women IMO.

Real Men Wear Green
01-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Humanity prides itself with controlling their animalic "nature". It's called morals, and it defines us as humans. Going around having sex with any female, consensual or not, is immoral and thus not human nature.
Technically, you have a point.

But, damn, it's Gabrielle Union. I can think of at least three family members I'd kill for her sake.

PK3434
01-01-2010, 12:06 PM
wade's been cheating on his wife since college...nothing new

Basketball Fan
01-01-2010, 12:11 PM
He and his wife have been over for quite sometime now so I don't get how it would be scandalous now.

MaxFly
01-01-2010, 12:15 PM

Looks like a business meeting to me...

zabuza666
01-01-2010, 12:50 PM

We aren't **** chucking apes anymore.

brownheatley
01-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Give wade some credit atleast he dating a black chick and aint selling out like everyone else.

ortonsaw
01-01-2010, 02:14 PM
well what can we say
the guy has good taste

rapsfan3
01-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Gabrielle Union is fiiiinnee

macpierce
01-01-2010, 03:05 PM
damn i didnt know she was ten years older than him, COUGAR MUAHAHA jk

Dave3
01-01-2010, 03:14 PM

That's pretty big talk, but I'm also 100% sure you'd be way too scared to ever repeat that to your gf/wife/fiance in person....