PDA

View Full Version : Montreal

Princeton Kidd
01-03-2010, 06:46 PM
Just came back from Montreal after celebrating New Years there and it was amazing. The clubs and girls are better than NYC and rival those of Europe. The old city is beautiful and the view from Mount Royal is a breath of fresh air. Has any one ever been? I was there in the summer too which was even better. The girls are WOAH!

DoubleTech
01-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Just came back from Montreal after celebrating New Years there and it was amazing. The clubs and girls are better than NYC and rival those of Europe. The old city is beautiful and the view from Mount Royal is a breath of fresh air. Has any one ever been? I was there in the summer too which was even better. The girls are WOAH!

montreal is pretty sick. interesting to hear your opinion on the club scene vs new york's. i personally believe toronto has better clubs than montreal, but montreal definitely has more girls.

next time you're there, stop by quebec city if you're really into cities with a European feel. the clubs aren't nearly as good as montreal's, but i like the city better.

JEFFERSON MONEY
01-03-2010, 06:57 PM
macmac Can!!!!

macmac
01-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Whadda I tell y'all muphuckas?

And you have to smoke the absolute highest grade of crack cocaine to think Tdot has better clubs. The chicks dont compare, the lights go on at 2am WTF? T.Dot is for business, Montreal is for the nightlife, it's not even semi comparable.

St-laurent street looks like friggin Mardi Gras 4 times a week. You got the Old Port with all them french drunk biiitches and the waterfront right there with the quaint brick roads...Crescent's got that young crowd for all them high school kids...privates parties all across the condos and penthouses...3 afterhours just downtown open till 12pm where everyone just poppin pills, vibing, dancing, and fukkin in the bathrooms...every single stripclub lets you touch, and the good ones let you do pretty much anything you want...

No canadian city really compares. I personally feel that Montreal beats out NYC too, unless you're making seven figure salary

Princeton Kidd
01-03-2010, 07:11 PM
No canadian city really compares. I personally feel that Montreal beats out NYC too, unless you're making seven figure salary

For the young and hip crowd, Montreal definitely beats out NYC. I lived in NYC for the summer and although it was great, I enjoyed Montreal even more. A lot of people in NYC have a permanent poker face. But yea, St Laurent is the ****. I hit up Radio Lounge and Club Med and for New Years I went to Club 1234.

What clubs do you recommend? and what's the best strip club haha?

macmac
01-03-2010, 07:54 PM
For the young and hip crowd, Montreal definitely beats out NYC. I lived in NYC for the summer and although it was great, I enjoyed Montreal even more. A lot of people in NYC have a permanent poker face. But yea, St Laurent is the ****. I hit up Radio Lounge and Club Med and for New Years I went to Club 1234.

What clubs do you recommend? and what's the best strip club haha?

Radio Lounge is pretty decent but much better on Wed or Monday then weekends. Suco on tuesdays, Saturday Macaroni Bar, Med and Buena Note are always good but a bit snobby. Cafeteria during the weekdays is fun. I prefer industry nights because all the youngins tend to come out on the weekends.

The more famous strip clubs downtown are Solid Gold (nice lesbian shows) and the world renowned Chez Pare. There's also Hilltop about 45mins away from downtown where the chicks will do absolutely anything for the right price.

Rake2204
12-14-2015, 07:32 PM
Sorry for the really old bump but I'm considering a stop in Montreal soon and was wondering if anyone had any knowledge on worthwhile stops.

I'm not particularly into nightlife stuff so I know that may make recommendations difficult. It might be a day trip type of thing as I'll be staying somewhere else in relative proximity.

Notre Dame Basilica came up on Trip Advisor as a big thing. Is that legit? Any other cool places - whether popular or under the radar? Is Rue Ste.-Catherine a thing? Any cool historic types of areas?

QuebecBaller
12-14-2015, 07:35 PM
The Olympic Stadium

http://www.exposbaseball.net/images/olympic-stadium-aerial.jpg

The rue Ste-Catherine is full of stores and strip club