PDA

View Full Version : Stereotyping different Drivers

BrentISballin
01-07-2010, 02:19 PM
I drive a lot on the highway and the city, so running across a variety of different drivers is something very common too me. It has become so common that I can usually tell who the person driving the car is before I even see them using this system . :)

White female teens- 20's - Driving a newer civic, celica, or any medium budget middle class car and having a university sticker on the back window. Usually talking or texting on the phone while driving in the middle lane. Some of these white girls are aggressive if you flash your highbeams at them or tailgate , but most are passive because they know they shouldn't be driving. Typically you can find them stopped at traffic lights that turned green a minute before.

Black female teens-20's - Extremely agressive, usually driving a nissan altima , older civic or a variety of 90's early 2000's japense cars. Most black girls drive with their seat pretty close to the wheel and lean up on it. You can find them tailgating really hard. No matter how fast you are going, they are going faster.

White male teens- 20's - Probably the better of the drivers for whatever reason that may be.

Black male teens -20's - Surprisingly the slower of drivers , much like the speed they walk . Usually young black guys have the 90's cars much like the black girls. You can usually find gold trim around the license plate, dark tinted windows and a fitted cap on the drivers head. Usually their cars have large chrome rims worth more than the car. If you pass these guys because they were going 15 under , chances are they will mean mug you or not look at all.

Dodge ram drivers- These guys get a stereotype of their own. I'm not sure what it is about driving a dodge ram but you must get a testosterone rush from sitting in the drivers seat. 90% of the time you are driving at night and there is a pick up 2" behind your car, it's a dodge ram driver. The typical ram driver has some mud around the wheel wells, a long antenna and works on a farm.

Legal immigrant Asian drivers- Unarguably the worse drivers in the history of driving. This includes indian drivers and oriental , men or women. Granted they are new to driving in america and probably are driving for their first time here, they are a terror to drive near or ride with. These drivers are easily spotted either in the slow lane going slow, or the fast lane going slow. Most of the female drivers are no taller than 5' so when you are behind them it appears that nobody is driving, this is the first sign. These drivers enjoy merging into your lane when you are right next to them then quickly pulling back. They will never make eye contact with you when you pass them , always tensely looking forwards at the road. Usually driving a new minivan, lexus SUV, toyota Camry or any newer honda/toyota / lexus.

Illegal immigrants - These guys / girls drive the cars that nobody else wants due to the fact that the cars are BEAT. Driving anything from a 1991 chevy astro van with rust ,1992 nissan 200sx, 1990 Oldsmobile cutlass supreme or some kind of 80s chevy with 3 different rims and sagging to one side. The illegals do everything at all cost to avoid getting stopped by the police, you can find them camping out in the slow lane driving 10 under making sure to avoid any conflicts at all.
It's pretty easy to see/smell their cars from far away due to smoke billowing out the exhaust, or burning oil .

Ricers- The classic ricers have overly cosmetically modified Japanese ( even american cars now days ) that are balls slow. You can find these guys weaving in and out of traffic or cruising at steady speeds of 70-90mph. Ricers come in all races ,although it is not as dominate as it once was, Mexicans still keep the trend alive with the help of advanced autoparts.

I left out a lot ,feel free to add anything. :)

Hawker
01-07-2010, 02:36 PM
The only exception to the asian are asian non-fobs. Asians that were born and raised in USA.

rezznor
01-07-2010, 02:52 PM
The only exception to the asian are asian non-fobs. Asians that were born and raised in USA.
pretty much. asians that were here most or all their lives drive alot like white guys

Hawker
01-07-2010, 03:05 PM
pretty much. asians that were here most or all their lives drive alot like white guys

Asian men actually. Non-fob asian women are just as bad. All women i guess.

rezznor
01-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Asian men actually. Non-fob asian women are just as bad. All women i guess.
yeah asian women aren't any worse then average white women

thejumpa
01-07-2010, 04:08 PM
I can't be mad at anything on this list.....it's funny as hell

rezznor
01-07-2010, 04:12 PM
This asian kid from my high school failed his test like 17 times. No joke. He was raised in England and the States.
what can i say, asians are overachievers

rezznor
01-07-2010, 04:12 PM
This asian kid from my high school failed his test like 17 times. No joke. He was raised in England and the States.

that couldnt have helped, he has to learn how to drive on both sides of the street!

pete's montreux
01-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Black female teens-20's - Extremely agressive, usually driving a nissan altima , older civic or a variety of 90's early 2000's japense cars. Most black girls drive with their seat pretty close to the wheel and lean up on it. You can find them tailgating really hard. No matter how fast you are going, they are going faster.

Damn, hit the nail right on the head. A perfect assessment if I've ever heard one.

BrentISballin
01-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Your right I should have included them( men only) with the white guys. Lets not forget the old people too

emsteez forreal
01-07-2010, 05:27 PM
i'm half white and about to turn 20 and i consider myself a really good driver. i can parallel park in like 10 seconds, back up into spaces quickly and such. i've gotten tickets before but they're all for speeding and never been in an accident.

pete's montreux
01-07-2010, 05:32 PM
I forget who it was who I got into an argument with, but he said unless you speed all the time, you're not a good driver.

Poodle
01-07-2010, 05:36 PM
asian and middle eastern drivers are the worst. they should be forced to ride bikes like in their home countries.

rezznor
01-07-2010, 05:38 PM
asian and middle eastern drivers are the worst. they should be forced to ride bikes like in their home countries.
and what if their home country was the united states but they happen to be arab or asian?

Eldrunko247
01-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Really? Because white people drive just as bad around these parts.

phoenix18
01-07-2010, 07:16 PM
White female teens- 20's - Driving a newer civic, celica, or any medium budget middle class car and having a university sticker on the back window. Usually talking or texting on the phone while driving in the middle lane. Some of these white girls are aggressive if you flash your highbeams at them or tailgate , but most are passive because they know they shouldn't be driving. Typically you can find them stopped at traffic lights that turned green a minute before.

I usually see them driving Beetle's but other than that A+.

kshutts1
01-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Ithaca, NY is a very "hippie" town, and I dread getting behind a Subaru or a Volvo. Subarus are good for the environment, etc, so the drivers of those cars typically drive slowly so as to burn less fuel, and thus pollute the environment more. I can't tell what color/demographic/etc the driver is just from the car, but I do know that if I see a Subaru a few cars ahead of me in the right lane, then I stay in the left! Same goes for Volvos... but it's mostly a Subaru thing.

JEFFERSON MONEY
01-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Arab drivers r awsum. That is all.

AznBBoyX
01-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Arab drivers r awsum. That is all.

Are they the ones that just drive into whatever building they are trying to blow up?

phoenix18
01-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Ithaca, NY is a very "hippie" town, and I dread getting behind a Subaru or a Volvo. Subarus are good for the environment, etc, so the drivers of those cars typically drive slowly so as to burn less fuel, and thus pollute the environment more. I can't tell what color/demographic/etc the driver is just from the car, but I do know that if I see a Subaru a few cars ahead of me in the right lane, then I stay in the left! Same goes for Volvos... but it's mostly a Subaru thing.

Slow Subie's?

Wait until you see someone behind the wheel of a WRX STI.

Kobe Jnr
01-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Are they the ones that just drive into whatever building they are trying to blow up?

:lol

Lebo's over here just blast their damn music...

AznBBoyX
01-07-2010, 08:23 PM
My parents own a Suburu Forester and a Volvo, and I went to Ithaca haha. They don't do the gay hydro-miling thing though.

They like Volvos because they last forever if treated right. They bought one in 88, and it lasted until spring 09. Then bought another old one that had a rebuilt engine.

I don't know why they chose a Suburu though :confusedshrug:

Suburu is famous for their all wheel drive flat engines. Also good safety.

shlver
01-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Legal immigrant Asian drivers- Unarguably the worse drivers in the history of driving. This includes indian drivers and oriental , men or women. Granted they are new to driving in america and probably are driving for their first time here, they are a terror to drive near or ride with. These drivers are easily spotted either in the slow lane going slow, or the fast lane going slow. Most of the female drivers are no taller than 5' so when you are behind them it appears that nobody is driving, this is the first sign. These drivers enjoy merging into your lane when you are right next to them then quickly pulling back. They will never make eye contact with you when you pass them , always tensely looking forwards at the road. Usually driving a new minivan, lexus SUV, toyota Camry or any newer honda/toyota / lexus.

Perfect description of my mom.:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
Never got in an accident though.

BrentISballin
01-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Suburu is famous for their all wheel drive flat engines. Also good safety.
Hm, subarus are famous for their boxer engines. I never noticed subaru drivers driving badly, usually they drive normal from what i see.

Horde of Temujin
01-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Koreans are the worst, no question about it.

T.O.RAPS
01-08-2010, 12:09 AM
taxi drivers dont matter the race are the worst pieces of s*it. turn with no signal, merge and hope that no one is in the way, or just stop on the street waiting for a fare or i donno wat, and when they drive i guess they hope that you drive "lawfully" so they can do whatever...

Jasper
01-08-2010, 12:24 AM
Most prominant one in my region , are the Chicago folks driving north into Wisc. hauling balls a$$ in their $40k pickups towing a 6 snowmobile trailer with 6 or more inches of snow doing 75.

Young teens driving - looking through their back window , you can't see anyone.
When you pull along side them they have their seats down in the recline position , literally driving from the back seat ... :lol

AznBBoyX
01-08-2010, 01:43 AM
Hm, subarus are famous for their boxer engines. I never noticed subaru drivers driving badly, usually they drive normal from what i see.

Boxer engines are flat engines. To the general public they are called boxer engines but in more technical terms, they are referred to as flat engines in contrast with the V engines.

Subarus are awesome for offroad racing.

Draz
05-25-2014, 03:26 PM
Where I live all the Indian kids that think their cool drive cheap ass Hondas or acuras with loud muffles that cost more than the car.