PDA

View Full Version : Whats the freakiest thing you've been ask to do...

Younggrease
01-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Whats the freakiest thing you have been asked to do during sex?

pete's montreux
01-11-2010, 03:55 PM
For me to choke her with a belt wrapped around her neck.

GOBB
01-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Let her put beads in my ass and before i reach my orgasm she would slowly pull them out.

Probably the first time I closed fist hit a female. I dont reccommend no male hit a woman like that. You hear me Greg? Not even your mother.

Younggrease
01-11-2010, 03:57 PM
For me to choke her with a belt wrapped around her neck.

damn...

In usually hear something after sex like, I cant believe I wanted you to <insert freaky thing>...then next time if i even hint towards it she is all for it.

One time this chick was like<For some reason I wanted you to punch me in the face>, I was like :o

pete's montreux
01-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Did you punch her before or after she put the beads in your ass?

GOBB
01-11-2010, 04:02 PM
There was a movie where a dude choked a chick with a belt as they were f*ckin and she died. I cant think of it. Thinkin it was a movie and not a tv show. Thought it was Rising Sun but that was just regular hand chokin.

Did you punch her before or after she put the beads in your ass?

Hey f*ck you man! I knew someone would say something like that. :oldlol:

pete's montreux
01-11-2010, 04:06 PM
With Wesley Snipes and Sean Connery right? I've seen that.

And I've been hearing that men have been getting more open these past few years when it comes to an*l-play. I know personally of a few friends that do stuff like that with their females.

InspiredLebowski
01-11-2010, 04:09 PM
A girl wanted to watch me with her sister. Not a 3some or anything, she just wanted to watch. It was weird.

pete's montreux
01-11-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm *pretty* sure he wasn't being serious. :lol

ZeN
01-11-2010, 04:33 PM
I dont know if I would call it freaky, but certainly strange.

She asked if we could use frozen oranges during.. and I'm still bewildered by the results.

Ive done the whole 'fruit thing' with success but frozen oranges seemed to push the food in bed limits.

ZeN
01-11-2010, 04:35 PM
You hit a girl because she asked to put **** beads in you? That's just a horrible thing to do. Just say no and it's done.

The f*ck man?

way to take it seriously.. :roll:

GOBB
01-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Professor want to get away?

http://www.glassdoor.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/southwest_airlines_logo-11.jpg

GOBB
01-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Nope, sarcasm on the net :confusedshrug:

A rare whiff, no biggie.

Everyone got it but you. Has to suck overreacting to something huh? Just like wow he got me. F*ck, spin spin spin I gotta find a way to spin this and save whatever face I have left. :roll: Classic.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 04:46 PM
just tie up legs and arms to bed posts and blind fold her, and to pull out her **** in the middle of the crowded streets late at night and suck them and take away her panties when we're out and she's wearing skirts or dresses, same girl has a remote control clit ring she wanted me to keep using on her at random when we were out, i havent been asked to do anything that freaky to be honest. Some of these things i did on my own and then the chick asked me to do it again

ZeN
01-11-2010, 04:51 PM
just tie up legs and arms to bed posts and blind fold her, and to pull out her **** in the middle of the crowded streets late at night and suck them and take away her panties when we're out and she's wearing skirts or dresses, same girl has a remote control clit ring she wanted me to keep using on her at random when we were out, i havent been asked to do anything that freaky to be honest. Some of these things i did on my own and then the chick asked me to do it again

have you been riding the white pony?

rufuspaul
01-11-2010, 04:54 PM
I once f*cked this chick in the ass in a bathroom of a sorority house during a Halloween costume party. She was dressed as Robin and I was dressed as Batman. All of it was her idea.

OneMoreSucka
01-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Tickle his balls.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 04:55 PM
have you been riding the white pony?
wuts this mean, yes i have only dated white and arabic girls

ZeN
01-11-2010, 05:01 PM
I once f*cked this chick in the ass in a bathroom of a sorority house during a Halloween costume party. She was dressed as Robin and I was dressed as Batman. All of it was her idea.
:roll: :roll:

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 05:05 PM
this is the best thing ever:roll: :roll: :roll:

rufuspaul
01-11-2010, 05:08 PM
this is the best thing ever:roll: :roll: :roll:

I made a thread about it last year but Jeff deleted it. I had never done **** before much less while wearing a rediculous costume. She was bent over the sink and everything was cool until I looked up and saw our reflection in the mirror.

kshutts1
01-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Nothing shocking here... using handcuffs, spanking, and "in public" sex (restaurant bathroom and an alley as the bar rush was coming out).

I'm surprised at how many people are saying an@l things... unless they're joking, I find it hard to believe that that many women are comfortable enough with the idea to mention it.

Younggrease
01-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Nothing shocking here... using handcuffs, spanking, and "in public" sex (restaurant bathroom and an alley as the bar rush was coming out).

I'm surprised at how many people are saying an@l things... unless they're joking, I find it hard to believe that that many women are comfortable enough with the idea to mention it.

I dont mess with ****, but I have heard through women friends that more are into it than one might think. It least I was surprised.

ZeN
01-11-2010, 05:13 PM
I made a thread about it last year but Jeff deleted it. I had never done **** before much less while wearing a rediculous costume. She was bent over the sink and everything was cool until I looked up and saw our reflection in the mirror.

Are sure Robin wasnt a dude? And 'she' asked for rear due to lack of options?

rufuspaul
01-11-2010, 05:15 PM
I dont mess with ****, but I have heard through women friends that more are into it than one might think. It least I was surprised.

It's surprising how many "normal" ie not outwardly slutty chicks are into it.

GOBB
01-11-2010, 05:19 PM

Then you may not have come across many freaks in your life. There are females who would love to fondle your prostate before you release your load.

rufuspaul
01-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Are sure Robin wasnt a dude? And 'she' asked for rear due to lack of options?

:oldlol: No this was a chick I had seen around campus and had the hots for for a while. We had a drunken make-out session once at a party and I ran into her a few days later and we sort of re-introduced ourselves, sober this time. Anyway she tells me that she just broke up with her boyfriend and her sorority is having this costume party and she's already got these costumes rented.

kshutts1
01-11-2010, 05:38 PM
I know that women are into it, but it's just rare, in my experience, to have a woman that is so into it, or so freaky, as to be open about it. IMO, it's generally something that they're ashamed they are into or something.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 05:45 PM

loads of women like ****. infact i'd have to estimate a majority of people in the world have done ****. I am one of the prudish minority who cant bring myself to stick my dick into the hole where shit comes out.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 05:47 PM
I know that women are into it, but it's just rare, in my experience, to have a woman that is so into it, or so freaky, as to be open about it. IMO, it's generally something that they're ashamed they are into or something.
maybe you live in the south or a conservative area or something, this doesn't compute with my experience in LA and with euros overseas.

rufuspaul
01-11-2010, 06:02 PM
maybe you live in the south or a conservative area or something, this doesn't compute with my experience in LA and with euros overseas.

Taylor Swift loves the back door.

catzhernandez
01-11-2010, 06:20 PM
What is your f*cking problem? How did I overreact? I said 'the f*ck'.

I admitted I missed a sentence of net sarcasm, and didn't edit a post to remove anything. God smite me down now because I didn't read your lame comment properly.

Also, it's not out of the realm of possibilities for someone to do that.
:oldlol:

I didn't sense any sarcasm either. +1 for us.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Taylor Swift loves the back door.
she sings about it in the song "Should've Said No". But T-Swift isn't a prude or supports virginity rings, which post people think she does for some reason.

GOBB
01-11-2010, 06:47 PM
What is your f*cking problem? How did I overreact? I said 'the f*ck'.

I admitted I missed a sentence of net sarcasm, and didn't edit a post to remove anything. God smite me down now because I didn't read your lame comment properly.

Also, it's not out of the realm of possibilities for someone to do that.

You sound like a female. Perhaps you let us know what freaky things you asked catz to do? Yanno participate in the topic. Sounding too female for me.

kshutts1
01-11-2010, 06:53 PM
loads of women like ****. infact i'd have to estimate a majority of people in the world have done ****. I am one of the prudish minority who cant bring myself to stick my dick into the hole where shit comes out.
Put you put it where pee comes from? Lick the same area that pee comes from?

I've got no problem with v@ginal or an@l sex.. I only ask that the area is clean. If one is OK when cleaned, why not the other?

Edit: apparently v@ginal is censored.. wtf?

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Put you put it where pee comes from? Lick the same area that pee comes from?

I've got no problem with v@ginal or an@l sex.. I only ask that the area is clean. If one is OK when cleaned, why not the other?

Edit: apparently v@ginal is censored.. wtf?
first off girls dont pee out of their ****** dumbass.

pee is clean and sterile.

crap is filled with harmful disgusting bacteria. That is the difference for me imo, also crap smells disgusting of course

kshutts1
01-11-2010, 07:02 PM
first off girls dont pee out of their ****** dumbass.

pee is clean and sterile.

crap is filled with harmful disgusting bacteria. That is the difference for me imo, also crap smells disgusting of course
Clean, sterile, and tastes HORRIBLE. Also, while it may not come out of the exact same hole, it definitely comes from the same area, so going down on her... Not to mention it's a liquid, so it travels better than a solid (forgot the scientific term for liquid travel through space.. doesn't it start with an O?).

GOBB
01-11-2010, 07:03 PM
How exactly do I sound like a female? I didn't f*cking do anything, and you're jumping all over my sh*t because of a queer joke you made.

You just want to fight with me, just like a few days ago... So I'm done.

Few days ago? I dont remember you from a few days ago? The hell you babbling kid. You're crying over something silly. I made a post that wasnt to be taken serious. You took it serious. I made a joke about you not getting it (while others before me hinted I wasnt serious). Then your butt became extremely sore. Why? Maybe this encounter from a few days ago which i dont remember has you bitter? Let it go. I dont know why posters like you hold onto past arguments.

Dont worry you're not alone. There are posters today doin the same thing. I get a kick out of it. And you call it a queer joke? Whats queer about punching a female in the face? **** beads are not gay toys moron. But you knew that right Professor? Of course not. I expect more spin here.

In the end, kick yourself away from your computer desk. Go change your pad. U stink.

kshutts1
01-11-2010, 07:03 PM
How exactly do I sound like a female? I didn't f*cking do anything, and you're jumping all over my sh*t because of a queer joke you made.

You just want to fight with me, just like a few days ago... So I'm done.
He gets his panties in a bunch randomly. Don't take it personally. Probably hasn't got laid in a while or something.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Clean, sterile, and tastes HORRIBLE. Also, while it may not come out of the exact same hole, it definitely comes from the same area, so going down on her... Not to mention it's a liquid, so it travels better than a solid (forgot the scientific term for liquid travel through space.. doesn't it start with an O?).
unless the girl pees in my face this wouldn't be a problem.

barring enema however shit is going to be lining the walls of a girls large intestine always.

OneMoreSucka
01-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Lol @ noobs scared of ****. Give me a ****ing break.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 07:10 PM
He gets his panties in a bunch randomly. Don't take it personally. Probably hasn't got laid in a while or something.
he's acting bitchy because the eagles got their ass handed to them. this is GOBB's way of lashing out at the world. And also yes, I'm sure the 40 year old mailman hasn't gotten laid recently.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 07:11 PM
not scared, i just dont dig the idea of rubbing someone else's shit all over my ****

GOBB
01-11-2010, 07:15 PM
:oldlol: 2 butt hurt posters from past arguments chime in. See Professor? You're not alone. A freakiest thing you've done thread turning into a coming out battered poster party. Comedy!

GOBB
01-11-2010, 07:16 PM

"omg ewww dookie all over my d!ck then u gotta to wipe her butt after ur done. gross. no thanks."

Kids.

pete's montreux
01-11-2010, 07:16 PM

"omg ewww dookie all over my d!ck then u gotta to wipe her butt after ur done. gross. no thanks."

Kids.

He's pure comedy gold.

OneMoreSucka
01-11-2010, 07:17 PM
not scared, i just dont dig the idea of rubbing someone else's shit all over my ****
How old are you

kshutts1
01-11-2010, 07:18 PM
:oldlol: 2 butt hurt posters from past arguments chime in. See Professor? You're not alone. A freakiest thing you've done thread turning into a coming out battered poster party. Comedy!
Not butt-hurt, necessarily... but my mouth tingles a bit, and my knees are sore...

But seriously, the Eagles convo is nothing to me. Game proved that I was right about our team.. you may know more about the football schemes, players and their hobbies, etc... but I know more about our team's mentality and lack of heart. Still both fans though, and disappointed fans at that.

catzhernandez
01-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Few days ago? I dont remember you from a few days ago? The hell you babbling kid. You're crying over something silly. I made a post that wasnt to be taken serious. You took it serious. I made a joke about you not getting it (while others before me hinted I wasnt serious). Then your butt became extremely sore. Why? Maybe this encounter from a few days ago which i dont remember has you bitter? Let it go. I dont know why posters like you hold onto past arguments.

Dont worry you're not alone. There are posters today doin the same thing. I get a kick out of it. And you call it a queer joke? Whats queer about punching a female in the face? **** beads are not gay toys moron. But you knew that right Professor? Of course not. I expect more spin here.

In the end, kick yourself away from your computer desk. Go change your pad. U stink.
There's our ol friendo GOBB again... Taking his spot in ISH's hierarchy, playing the whole 'who are you' card like a champ.

To put it simply without making a big deal, your joke wasn't funny. There was little to no sarcasm. I've made more people laugh in my sleep... Your jokes are lamer than a guido named Pauly D.

But wait, here comes your reply...

Maybe you can bust out a few :roll: emoticons from some of the fellas here. Maybe an :oldlol: would do the trick? Maybe that would feed your little egotrip you have everytime somebody questions your humor....

"I'm funny! Even my mom logged in.. She said if she had an account she would have given me two LOL emoticons. Sorry that you don't get it. You stink."

Well played God of Basketball. Well played.

rezznor
01-11-2010, 07:19 PM
one chick begged me to f*ck her face. not just let her give me a bj, but literally f*ck the hell out of her face.

another one had a sex swing that she wanted me to set up and use on her at my place but i said no cuz i was too lazy to do it and i would have a hard time trying to explain that to other girls i brought home :oldlol:

besides that, nothing exceptionally freaky except the occasional chick who like likes to get spanked.

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 07:20 PM
one butthurt 40 year old mailman pissy because his beloved eagles, the only thing he lives for, got their asskicked by their most bitter rival. Comedy!

kshutts1
How old are you
I think he's 20 or so? But for me, an@l is nice and all, but I prefer v@ginal. The girl typically enjoys it more, and that is pretty much my entire focus - giving her the O.

sergiorodriguez
How old are you
not everyone likes what you like you little turd burglar.

catzhernandez
01-11-2010, 07:26 PM
Here it comes... Type GOBB, TYPE!! Show me who my daddy is!

GOBB
01-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Not butt-hurt, necessarily... but my mouth tingles a bit, and my knees are sore...

But seriously, the Eagles convo is nothing to me. Game proved that I was right about our team.. you may know more about the football schemes, players and their hobbies, etc... but I know more about our team's mentality and lack of heart. Still both fans though, and disappointed fans at that.

Not more than me. And I'm a little disappointed but not as much. I wasnt big on this team for the most part. Past years i was disappointed more. Because i felt they had the team to do it. This year? Not so much. Should be an interesting offseason...without Tom Heckert at that.

one butthurt 40 year old mailman pissy because his beloved eagles, the only thing he lives for, got their asskicked by their most bitter rival. Comedy!

I was more dissappointed when the Eagles got rid of T.Owens and how that situation transpired than getting pounded by the Boys. Now my fellow Eagles here in Philly, sports media included? Are pissy, raging mad. I was disappointed the Phillies couldnt pull a repeat. Maybe other Eagles fans here are down. Not GOBB. Thanks for your time and redundant reply.

Here it comes... Type GOBB, TYPE!! Show me who my daddy is!

How about no?

*tosses cat toy with catnip inside it into the corner*

Go play p*ssy.

GOBB
01-11-2010, 07:31 PM
one chick begged me to f*ck her face. not just let her give me a bj, but literally f*ck the hell out of her face.

another one had a sex swing that she wanted me to set up and use on her at my place but i said no cuz i was too lazy to do it and i would have a hard time trying to explain that to other girls i brought home :oldlol:

besides that, nothing exceptionally freaky except the occasional chick who like likes to get spanked.

:oldlol: bone her face. Did you?

catzhernandez
01-11-2010, 07:33 PM
How about no?

Go play p*ssy.

Touche

T.O.RAPS
01-11-2010, 07:34 PM
gobb with the ether :oldlol:

rezznor
01-11-2010, 07:40 PM
:oldlol: bone her face. Did you?
but of course :D

InspiredLebowski
01-11-2010, 07:44 PM
GOBB needs to chillax

ZeN
01-11-2010, 07:44 PM
How about no?

Go play p*ssy.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kwajo
01-11-2010, 07:48 PM
One girl I was with was a speleological biologist, so she wanted to go caving (not a euphemism, she literally wanted to go exploring limestone caves) and then get really lubed up and do it in these low-oxygen environments and tight crawlspaces while I bit her hard on her nipples. It was kind of cool but kind of awful at the same time (caves are very cold damp places with a lot of bat turd everywhere).

sergiorodriguez
01-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Not more than me. And I'm a little disappointed but not as much. I wasnt big on this team for the most part. Past years i was disappointed more. Because i felt they had the team to do it. This year? Not so much. Should be an interesting offseason...without Tom Heckert at that.

I was more dissappointed when the Eagles got rid of T.Owens and how that situation transpired than getting pounded by the Boys. Now my fellow Eagles here in Philly, sports media included? Are pissy, raging mad. I was disappointed the Phillies couldnt pull a repeat. Maybe other Eagles fans here are down. Not GOBB. Thanks for your time and redundant reply.

How about no?

Go play p*ssy.
damn son you try really really hard. you need to just kick back smoke a blunt and calm the **** down mailman

Jasper
01-11-2010, 10:28 PM
hic'ees on the nipples ....

young lovers at the time :D

Anton Chigurh
01-11-2010, 10:32 PM
getting pounded by the Boys.

lol that sounds dirty

RidonKs
01-11-2010, 10:43 PM
Your jokes are lamer than a guido named Pauly D.
but not nearly as lame as this.

oooooooooh, killer blow. hear that? i think it was a cat's ass hitting the floor. quick gobb, step on his face!

mlh1981
01-11-2010, 10:59 PM
All this anger and hostility up in hurr makes me wanna argue with someone.........

give me something to break. How bout your ****ing face.......