PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James Acting Like A Brat Again

FlashDwyaneWade3
01-28-2010, 05:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Ty8gRjXoU

This is uncalled for. Yes, LeBron got fouled, but dude needs to chill!

TMacYaoRockets
01-28-2010, 05:54 PM
:no: Stay classy, LeBron.

chazzy
01-28-2010, 05:56 PM
:oldlol: Did he hit that chick in the face?

thejumpa
01-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Some dude posted this on a different forum. Who cares....he got mad becuase of a missed call and knocked over some gatorade cups. I don't even think there was anything in there. Kinda lame but whatever....I'd probably throw a cup back at him

IamSofaKing
01-28-2010, 05:57 PM
:oldlol: I bet he soaked the people behind the Gatorade cooler..

rfm767
01-28-2010, 05:58 PM
wow what an ass***e, lbj acts like that every single time something doesn't go the way he likes. disgusting.

TMacYaoRockets
01-28-2010, 05:59 PM
Some dude posted this on a different forum. Who cares....he got mad becuase of a missed call and knocked over some gatorade cups. I don't even think there was anything in there. Kinda lame but whatever....I'd probably throw a cup back at him
Do that and LeBron might "Artest" you. :oldlol:

04mzwach
01-28-2010, 06:00 PM
He should of gotten ejected for that. You can't throw **** into the crowd like that and those are HIS fans. Then again, that type of attitude is what drives people to greatness as well. He wants to be perfect and even this little thing pisses him off. The Cavs are going to beat the Lakers this year, if KG isn't with the Celtics to knock the Cavs out. But yeah, it would help if he didn't smash gatorade cups into the crowd. What an a-hole.

The_Yearning
01-28-2010, 06:00 PM
I don't understand how the people sitting around him can take those chalk that he throws up and now gatorade? lol c'mon now

rfm767
01-28-2010, 06:01 PM
imagine how much stuff he would throw around if he was actually called for the travels

DukeDelonte13
01-28-2010, 06:02 PM
:rolleyes:

stephanieg
01-28-2010, 06:04 PM
It's not acting.

Alhazred
01-28-2010, 06:05 PM
Damn, that actually took me by surprise. Any chance he apologized to the fans behind him?

allball
01-28-2010, 06:06 PM
man STFU.

04mzwach
01-28-2010, 06:08 PM
He did not travel. Just stop. I know it's the "in" thing to do, but not every play is a travel for LeBron.
Yeah, but he travels at least 3 times a game and doesn't get called for it. I'm only estimating, it's probably more. Just being realistic.

cotdt
01-28-2010, 06:12 PM
Lebron has no class. He throw gatorade cups into his OWN fans' faces.

gasolina
01-28-2010, 06:13 PM
I just wish Kyle Korver is always there to stuff it to Lebron whenever he travels

Anton Chigurh
01-28-2010, 06:14 PM
im a lebron fan but still leburger. that aint cool :no:

1~Gibson~1
kinda like how LA threw foam fingers on their OWN court.

what he did wasnt right but we all know that LeBron is a kid in a grown mans body. what else is new?

NBASTATMAN

What Lebron did when he was going to sit deserves a FAT FINE THOUGH....

Anton Chigurh

LeBron is a kid in a grown mans body. what else is new?

lol come on dude. admit lebron mistaked here.

poido123
01-28-2010, 06:16 PM
:lol

I thought it was funny, wasn't that bad geez...I know that feeling, when you are so fustrated you have to kick or abuse something :pimp:

DuMa
01-28-2010, 06:16 PM
haha i bet the fans arent even taking offense. they would love to be showered with gatorade by the kick of lebron.

poido123
01-28-2010, 06:17 PM

what he did wasnt right but we all know that LeBron is a kid in a grown mans body. what else is new?

they should of banned all the Lakers fans from the rest of the regular season games...Whining b88ches!

Anton Chigurh
haha i bet the fans arent even taking offense. they would love to be showered with gatorade by the kick of lebron.

yea i'm sure they would.

1~Gibson~1
lol come on dude. admit lebron mistaked here.
i did. what he did was stupid. i hate to see those kinds of attitudes by NBA players. if you're gonna take it out on something, at least dont hurt other people.

i could care less if he wouldve knocked over another garbage can, but splashing fans with Gay-torade is uncool

The GM
99% of the players in the league would have gotten kicked out the game for kicking cups, the kid needs to grown up no wonder people call him "prince" James for ish like that & this is suppose to be the face of the league? :roll: BTW he did travel watch the slow mo he took three steps.

kentatm
that was really weak. First, that was hardly a call worth arguing your way into a tech.

I see guy get hit like that all the time with no call. That ish happens to Dirk, Kobe and even Wade nearly every time they drive and they dont flip out like that.

second, he SHOULD have been tossed is the refs had seen that. I have seen guys get tossed for throwing their headbands to their chair or to the floor on the way to the bench and this is just as bad.

CLE[216]
01-28-2010, 06:19 PM
I would be honored if LeBron kicked Gatorade in my face.:bowdown::lol

Seriously though, LeBron could get away with first degree murder here in Cleveland.

cotdt
:lol

I thought it was funny, wasn't that bad geez...I know that feeling, when you are so fustrated you have to kick or abuse something :pimp:

Lebron James gives you his thoughts on recycling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oivnrtUrXI0

Lebron Throws Ball at woman in first row:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaatjgjK0iU

poido123
that was really weak. First, that was hardly a call worth arguing your way into a tech.

I see guy get hit like that all the time with no call. That ish happens to Dirk, Kobe and even Wade nearly every time they drive and they dont flip out like that.

second, he SHOULD have been tossed is the refs had seen that. I have seen guys get tossed for throwing their headbands to their chair or to the floor on the way to the bench and this is just as bad.

um, are you blind?

All Net
01-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Lebron was stupid but the guy is passionate about the game and this is what happens in moments in games.

NBASTATMAN
99% of the players in the league would have gotten kicked out the game for kicking cups, the kid needs to grown up no wonder people call him "prince" James for ish like that & this is suppose to be the face of the league? :roll: BTW he did travel watch the slow mo he took three steps.

That is no longer a travel in the NBA.. Not only do SUPERSTARS GET AWAY WITH 3 steps but so do scrubs... :lol

ihatetimthomas
Who cares? You get pissed in he heat of the moment. Its called adrenaline and being competitive. He was just frustrated. Yea he shouldn't have done it but we are really making something out of nothing here.

Anton Chigurh
:roll: :roll: :roll:

oh man ive never seen that before. ok i have to admit you should be able to throw a basketball at a fans face :roll:

ihatetimthomas
01-28-2010, 06:23 PM

lol yea that was a bytch move by Lebron though

Twiens
01-28-2010, 06:24 PM
First time ive ever seen a ref stand up to Lebron's constant bitching :oldlol:

thejumpa
01-28-2010, 06:24 PM

That **** was funny as hell. I honestly think that LeBron just doesn't care about how people see him sometimes. He knows it will get covered up or go unnoticed. I mean, the NBA and ESPN is in love with him....

kentatm
01-28-2010, 06:25 PM
um, are you blind?

to what?

I see guys get hit like that ALL the time and they don't whine their way into a tech over it.

CLE[216]
01-28-2010, 06:26 PM

LOL so bouncing the ball near her feet is "throwing" it at her?

Anton Chigurh
01-28-2010, 06:26 PM
like dave chapelle said

"if a man cannot pee on his fans i dont wanna be in show business anymore"

Anton Chigurh
01-28-2010, 06:27 PM
Lebron acting like he is going to win 60+ and have the best record in the league again on a team with Mo Williams as his best teammate. :pimp:

and then lose in the playoffs

Meticode
01-28-2010, 06:28 PM
:roll: at people who actually care about shit like this.

Jordan-esque
01-28-2010, 06:39 PM

My computer is from 1984 or something hence I can't play no Youtube videos.

Can someone please enlighten me as to where did this happen, and what did he do exactly?

Much obliged.

ihatetimthomas
01-28-2010, 06:42 PM
']LOL so bouncing the ball near her feet is "throwing" it at her?

He threw it at her dude. It wasn't at her face or anything but he did throw it at her. Get off yer man crush.

thejumpa
01-28-2010, 06:42 PM
My computer is from 1984 or something hence I can't play no Youtube videos.

Can someone please enlighten me as to where did this happen, and what did he do exactly?

Much obliged.

LeBron drives, doesn't get the foul called, bitches to the refs, and then they give him a T for bitching. After that, he goes to the bench still pissed off, and swats at a bunch of gatorade cups on top of a gatorade container. The cups fly off towards fans behind the Cavs bench...possibly getting them wet. At this point, LeBron is still pissed.

Jordan-esque
01-28-2010, 06:45 PM
LeBron drives, doesn't get the foul called, bitches to the refs, and then they give him a T for bitching. After that, he goes to the bench still pissed off, and swats at a bunch of gatorade cups on top of a gatorade container. The cups fly off towards fans behind the Cavs bench...possibly getting them wet. At this point, LeBron is still pissed.
Much thanks for the recap!

CLE[216]
01-28-2010, 06:47 PM

oh man ive never seen that before. ok i have to admit you should be able to throw a basketball at a fans face :roll:

That **** was funny as hell. I honestly think that LeBron just doesn't care about how people see him sometimes. He knows it will get covered up or go unnoticed. I mean, the NBA and ESPN is in love with him....

Overwhelming evidence of the blind hatred LeBron gets on this board sometimes. Dude bounced the ball at a woman's feet, yet the video is titled "LeBron Throws Ball at Fan," so naturally these goons are gonna see what they want to see.

kumquat
01-28-2010, 06:52 PM
The funniest part about it was it's against Minnesota :oldlol::oldlol::oldlol:

Bull**** call though, dude tried to tackle him.

thejumpa
01-28-2010, 06:52 PM
']Overwhelming evidence of the blind hatred LeBron gets on this board sometimes. Dude bounced the ball at a woman's feet, yet the video is titled "LeBron Throws Ball at Fan," so naturally these goons are gonna see what they want to see.

I see what you are saying, but I'm not hating. It's obvious LeBron knows that he can get away with stuff that regular NBA players can't. To be honest, I find it funny.

You see when he fell to the ground against Miami a couple days ago? Dude didn't hit at all and was on the ground for soooooo long. The whole team was around a man who got hit in the forehead and flopped to the ground. I was laughing my ass off the whole time...

CLE[216]
01-28-2010, 06:59 PM
You see when he fell to the ground against Miami a couple days ago? Dude didn't hit at all and was on the ground for soooooo long. The whole team was around a man who got hit in the forehead and flopped to the ground. I was laughing my ass off the whole time...

You need to get your eyes checked, brother. Rafer fouls him, then Wade fouls him, and on the way down Wade slaps him right in the head.

big baller
:rolleyes:

You are the most annoying poster on this board.

ihatetimthomas
']Overwhelming evidence of the blind hatred LeBron gets on this board sometimes. Dude bounced the ball at a woman's feet, yet the video is titled "LeBron Throws Ball at Fan," so naturally these goons are gonna see what they want to see.

Seriously, you stick up for the dude like you love him.

I sticked up for him in this thread bc frustration is part of the game, but your blind love for him leads you to any post that has any negative connotation.

Lebron can do wrong too sometimes you know. So can Kobe. But you dont see me slurping Kobe when he fcuks up. Get over it man

thejumpa
01-28-2010, 07:02 PM
']You need to get your eyes checked, brother. Rafer fouls him, then Wade fouls him, and on the way down Wade slaps him right in the head.

I saw what happened. I was watching the game just like you. Sure, he was hit, but did it warrant him being on the ground for THAT long and his whole team coming over around him? When they came back from commercial, he stood the **** up like nothing happened. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me. You and I both know that LeBron loves the camera.

Anton Chigurh
01-28-2010, 07:07 PM
:confusedshrug:

i'm a lebron fan and i was actually laughing at the lady who he threw the ball at. so why dont you get off your high horse before you preach.

U got Served
01-28-2010, 07:08 PM
I was also watching the games when James went drama queen on the Heat. I was thinking to myself.....

is this the same guy who shows off his biceps when he does an And 1?

I love how these pathetic excuses are made up for LeBron. He was frustrated, yeah, who isn't? Why don't I see every player who doesn't get a call throw cups at the crowd then? Not shaking hands after the playoff loss, that I don't care. Throwing stuff at fans, pretty a hole move.

CLE[216]
01-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Seriously, you stick up for the dude like you love him.

I sticked up for him in this thread bc frustration is part of the game, but your blind love for him leads you to any post that has any negative connotation.

Lebron can do wrong too sometimes you know. So can Kobe. But you dont see me slurping Kobe when he fcuks up. Get over it man

Not really. I know LeBron doesn't need my help in defending him. I generally get irked though when people are so blinded by hatred that they start seeing things that aren't there.

Anton Chigurh
01-28-2010, 07:09 PM
']Not really. I know LeBron doesn't need my help in defending him. I generally get irked though when people are so blinded by hatred that they start seeing things that aren't there.

same can be said for you

MK2V1GP
01-28-2010, 07:09 PM
no fine for that?!?!?!

i remember when KG was still in 'sota and he tossed a ball over his shoulder (not looking where he was throwing and, emphasis on the word toss), and it hit a girl and the father was outraged and brought out a wheel chair or somethin for her. and KG got fined and T'd up for that.

LeWhine kicks the crap out of beverages and it flies into the stands, and nothing?

SAKOTXA
01-28-2010, 07:10 PM
I was surprised that he actually got a technical...

thejumpa
01-28-2010, 07:13 PM
']Not really. I know LeBron doesn't need my help in defending him. I generally get irked though when people are so blinded by hatred that they start seeing things that aren't there.

No offense, but no one is hating but you. People can laugh or criticize others, ya know.

AlThornton
01-28-2010, 07:14 PM
I'm more surprised that the fans behind him pretended like it didn't even happen.

cotdt
01-28-2010, 07:15 PM

Are these things "there"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvLlfqzSMXc

CLE[216]
01-28-2010, 07:30 PM

i'm a lebron fan and i was actually laughing at the lady who he threw the ball at. so why dont you get off your high horse before you preach.

LOL I don't care whether you were laughing at her or not. If you had working eyeballs, you could see that he jokingly bounced the ball at her feet, he didn't throw it at her face.

Look, the Gatorade kick was wrong and immature, but all it took was cotdt's slandering ass to post a couple lame videos and the ISHtards start preaching proper court etiquette. It's basketball for Christ's sake.

CLE[216]
01-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Are these things "there"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvLlfqzSMXc

Wow, you really got me there. A compilation of LeBron missing dunks and freethrows, and slipping on a sweaty gym floor in high school.

Video description:

i hate lebron!! he sucks and is overated!! they compare and say he is better than Kobe..**** NO!! thats why he is called LeChoke...cuz he chokes!! he sucks and is gay..the only thing james and jordan have in common is that they both suck!! hahaha!! BITCHES!!

I didn't know you had a YouTube account. Great editing!

phoenix18
01-28-2010, 07:46 PM
How was he NOT kicked out of the game?

Man, someone needs to drop him again.

Anton Chigurh
01-28-2010, 07:49 PM
']LOL I don't care whether you were laughing at her or not. If you had working eyeballs, you could see that he jokingly bounced the ball at her feet, he didn't throw it at her face.

Look, the Gatorade kick was wrong and immature, but all it took was cotdt's slandering ass to post a couple lame videos and the ISHtards start preaching proper court etiquette. It's basketball for Christ's sake.

dude stfu. im on lebrons side you idiot. i found the things he did to be hilarious.

chazzy
01-28-2010, 07:49 PM
Fined 25k, just saw on sportscenter

Diesel J
01-28-2010, 08:08 PM
He threw it at her dude. It wasn't at her face or anything but he did throw it at her. Get off yer man crush.

This what talked about like 2-3 years ago. He did not throw the ball at her, he did one of those And 1 tricks where you throw the ball foward and hook you you hand downwards and it stops the ball's forward motion:violin:

RapsFan
01-28-2010, 08:09 PM
I cannot believe there is a 5 page thread about this....and that I just contributed to it. :banghead:

Diesel J
01-28-2010, 08:10 PM

he didn't throw the ball at her. It was an and 1 trick:lol

CLE[216]
01-28-2010, 08:17 PM
This what talked about like 2-3 years ago. He did not throw the ball at her, he did one of those And 1 tricks where you throw the ball foward and hook you you hand downwards and it stops the ball's forward motion:violin:

Yeah, but the video's called "Lebron Throws Ball at woman in first row," so it must be true!

Jasper
01-28-2010, 08:25 PM
Sessions owns him regularly when he plays against Bron.

Bron wasn't POE'd about the call , he was Plss'ed cause the Cav's have Mo's weak A$$ shoulder instead of Sessions :rockon:

kentatm
01-28-2010, 08:26 PM
I wonder when Bron will ask his people to dispose of the video?

Doranku
01-28-2010, 08:31 PM

Just because you dream of being showered by LeBron's fluids doesn't mean the average fan would. :oldlol:

lol @ how defensive some people are getting about this.

Bodin
01-28-2010, 09:37 PM

lol he did travel...

Andrei89
01-28-2010, 09:47 PM

Didn't Kobe throw a towel into woman's face?

He did? Ok

STFU and GTFO

Tuvi
01-28-2010, 09:50 PM
I hate lebron james

Maga_1
01-28-2010, 09:52 PM
Stupid leBron, just stupid

raptorfan_dr07
01-28-2010, 10:08 PM
to what?

I see guys get hit like that ALL the time and they don't whine their way into a tech over it.

He highlighted "Kobe" in your post and asked if you were blind which apparently you are. Let me show you exhibit A:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdu3m4VOvaI

I'm not trying to turn this into a Kobe thread and derail the topic, but to sit there and act like Kobe doesn't throw b*tch fits when somebody breathes on him and no whistle is blown means you are either blind, or an extreme Kobe slurper. Kobe should have been ejected in the Christmas game as well as countless other games over the years. Same with Lebron. It's good to see the refs finally standing up to star players childish antics. If only they would start standing up to Kobe BS. I like Lebron but I'm sick of this coddling of superstars that the league permits. It's how you get a Tim Donaghy situation.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e215/DMKA/kobe-shocked.jpg

YAWN
01-28-2010, 10:09 PM
Now if only they could do the same to Kobe.

he leads the league in technicals i think :confusedshrug:

']LOL I don't care whether you were laughing at her or not. If you had working eyeballs, you could see that he jokingly bounced the ball at her feet, he didn't throw it at her face.

yeah he never threw the ball at her, it was a joke. The lady loved it.

The kicking over the trashcan and the cups thing is a bit much though. The part that bugs me is he only does it because he knows that there won't be any repercussions; because he is the "chosen 1". if someone like joe johnson did that hed be fined and suspended.

Jasper
01-28-2010, 10:12 PM
Elbows to heads are a normal prototypical jump shot.

quite with the whine'n :-)

Pharcyde
01-28-2010, 10:38 PM
What's worse, Lebron doing this or that some of you actually care?

PistonsFan#21
01-28-2010, 11:03 PM
he leads the league in technicals i think :confusedshrug:

yeah he never threw the ball at her, it was a joke. The lady loved it.

The kicking over the trashcan and the cups thing is a bit much though. The part that bugs me is he only does it because he knows that there won't be any repercussions; because he is the "chosen 1". if someone like joe johnson did that hed be fined and suspended.

Yeah im sure Joe Johnson would get suspended for kicking an empty cup :rolleyes:

Myth
01-28-2010, 11:12 PM
I don't understand how the people sitting around him can take those chalk that he throws up and now gatorade? lol c'mon now

KG is worse with the chalk. He intentionally throws it in the faces of commentators.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjSNhr_tOZk

jazz873
01-28-2010, 11:23 PM
lol lebron :no:

Lebron should maybe consider bowling after knocking all those cups down in one shot.

kkling
01-28-2010, 11:42 PM
Kobe ******gers have no room to talk, but yes, it was a bitch move.

crisoner
01-28-2010, 11:48 PM
LOL

Well...it was a foul! But poor guy sitting behind the Cavs bench getting wet by LeBron. LOL

You know he has a story to tell forever though.

sergiorodriguez
01-28-2010, 11:53 PM

He took like 4 steps on that drive anyways:roll:

BallsOut
01-28-2010, 11:59 PM
http://www.gifbook.com/pictures/0/1264131964-1042586256video.gif

LALALALALA Lebron can't hear you.

YAWN
01-29-2010, 12:12 AM
Yeah im sure Joe Johnson would get suspended for kicking an empty cup :rolleyes:

yeah he just kicked an empty cup :rolleyes:

is it so hard to watch the ****ing video? Any other player would have AT LEAST gotten a technical for kicking the tray of cups into the crowd. In his case they just let it go.

If its someone like artest or sheed? they'd be gone for a couple games.

keep_it_real
01-29-2010, 12:15 AM
imagine how much stuff he would throw around if he was actually called for the travels

lol he will go hulk on the refs :roll:

keep_it_real
01-29-2010, 12:20 AM
Didn't Kobe throw a towel into woman's face?

He did? Ok

STFU and GTFO

yea but he didn't do it intentionally...

oh the horror
01-29-2010, 12:21 AM
yea but he didn't do it intentionally...

Exactly. And everyone knows he didnt do it intentionally.

Why is it, everytime Lebron acts like a jackass, someone has to bring up Kobe anyway?

What does Kobe have to do with it, and why is it relevant to Lebron in these cases?

I never understand that form of argument or defense.

"OH YEAH? WELL KOBE DID THIS BEFORE!"

Uh.....okay? Wtf does that have to do with anything?

Diesel J
01-29-2010, 12:28 AM
He highlighted "Kobe" in your post and asked if you were blind which apparently you are. Let me show you exhibit A:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdu3m4VOvaI

I'm not trying to turn this into a Kobe thread and derail the topic, but to sit there and act like Kobe doesn't throw b*tch fits when somebody breathes on him and no whistle is blown means you are either blind, or an extreme Kobe slurper. Kobe should have been ejected in the Christmas game as well as countless other games over the years. Same with Lebron. It's good to see the refs finally standing up to star players childish antics. If only they would start standing up to Kobe BS. I like Lebron but I'm sick of this coddling of superstars that the league permits. It's how you get a Tim Donaghy situation.

:applause:

Magic Vinsanity
01-29-2010, 12:29 AM
LeBron is a f*cking a$$hole. This dude gets all the calls, all the time, even when nobody touches him he gets calls because he is the golden boy of the league. Look how he acts when ONE call is missed, kicks things into the crowd, f*cking little homo bitch!

JustinJDW
01-29-2010, 12:29 AM
The reaction of the fans that were close to him were hilarious.

Seriously though, what the hell is he so mad for? It was just a technical. Organic life won't cease to exist if he gets a tech.

chazzy
01-29-2010, 12:31 AM
but kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magic Vinsanity
01-29-2010, 12:32 AM
And if you check out the video, LeBron travelled anyway! 3 steps :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lebron23
01-29-2010, 12:32 AM

This guy is an @$$hole. You are Lakers trolls douche-bag. I am not surprise if Desperado is one of your sock accounts.

Diesel J
01-29-2010, 12:36 AM
LeBron is a f*cking a$$hole. This dude gets all the calls, all the time, even when nobody touches him he gets calls because he is the golden boy of the league. Look how he acts when ONE call is missed, kicks things into the crowd, f*cking little homo bitch!

says the guy paying tribute to bumb ass Vince Carter:lol

chazzy
01-29-2010, 12:37 AM
This guy is an @$$hole. You are Lakers trolls douche-bag. I am not surprise if Desperado is one of your sock accounts.

Lakers!!!!!!!!!!

Kobe Jnr
01-29-2010, 12:38 AM
If i was behind Lebron, i would have slapped him in the back of the head.. :pimp:

Juges8932
01-29-2010, 12:40 AM
What a prick. He traveled, didn't get called for it, didn't get the foul call he wanted and he went off and had a temper tantrum like a 5 yr old. It'd be one thing if he did this occasionally, but it's every ****ing game. He finally gets a T called on him for it and he cries like a ****ing baby. Kicking cups into the crowd like a kid at little league soccer. Give me a break.

Juges8932
01-29-2010, 12:41 AM
I just wish Kyle Korver is always there to stuff it to Lebron whenever he travels

LOL

phoenix18
01-29-2010, 12:49 AM
What's worse, Lebron doing this or that some of you actually care?
So I can give you a gatorade shower whenever I'm upset??

D.J.
01-29-2010, 01:35 AM
LeBron is probably the passionate player in the game. Very few people, if any, want to win more than he does. But, he was wrong here. He does get away with a lot of pushoffs and travels. He should have been ejected(anyone else would have been) and he deserved the fine he got.

At the same time, people are blowing this way out of proportion. Yes, he was wrong. Yes, he deserved the fine. It was a childish act, most would agree with his fine, let's move on.

BrentISballin
01-29-2010, 01:53 AM
I would feel honored to get hit in the dome piece by a cup that lebron kicked, good story for the rest of my life , plus ESPN highlights

Magic Vinsanity
01-29-2010, 02:03 AM
says the guy paying tribute to bumb ass Vince Carter:lol

What does that have to do with anything? Does it change the fact LeBrick is a bitch?

Nope.

Grafbag
01-29-2010, 02:55 AM
He did not travel. Just stop. I know it's the "in" thing to do, but not every play is a travel for LeBron.

I know that it happens a lot in the NBA, and many times he doesn't travel, but look at the video. He clearly takes 3 steps with the ball in his hands. In a local comp match, i've had a ref call a travel on me because i slid my foot back a few inches to get balanced before i took a shot (Which not only swished in, but the defender managed to somehow hit me in the nuts right after i took it.)
Stupid things are called all the time, and other things are missed all the time. Here's a realisation for everyone talking about lebrons travels: Yes, he does travel a lot and the refs don't call it. But so do many other players. There.
:pimp:

jazz873
01-29-2010, 02:57 AM
NEW YORK -- Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has been fined $25,000 for kicking a water bottle during last night's game vs. the Minnesota Timberwolves, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, Executive Vice President, Basketball Operations.

The incident occurred with 12.4 seconds remaining in the first quarter of Cleveland's 109-95 victory over the Timberwolves at Quicken Loans Arena.

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/01/28/lebron.fined/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

artex
01-29-2010, 03:06 AM
lebron crying yet again, big surprise

Anton Chigurh
01-29-2010, 03:45 AM
wtf Does Kobe Have To Do With Lebron Kicking A Cup Into A Fans Face? That Is All

RoseCity07
01-29-2010, 04:19 AM
Lebron just did travel. He picked up his dribble as he put down that first step. Then he proceeded to take two more. He times it wrong. I thought he covered a lot of ground. Refs could have called that but still let him have a great chance to finish.

It's ridiculous the ground he covers.

Maneva
01-29-2010, 07:22 AM
Another blatant travel. Will he ever get called for those?

And why is it that all the superstars, who get all the calls, tend to be some of the biggest whiners?

OldSchoolBBall
01-29-2010, 07:35 AM

Your caption had me cracking up when I saw the video. :oldlol:

He didn't throw it at her. He did the "snap back" bounce with the ball, to tease her and act like it was gonna hit her. It never touched her. Watch closely.

AtomSmasher
01-29-2010, 07:39 AM
lol haters love to hate. give the guy a break, he's a serious competitor. i know i've been even more mad than that just playing pick up basketball. insert smug line about everyone complaining probably doesn't even play basketball in RL.

love u bron. u da boss.

kkling
01-29-2010, 10:34 AM
Your caption had me cracking up when I saw the video. :oldlol:

He didn't throw it at her. He did the "snap back" bounce with the ball, to tease her and act like it was gonna hit her. It never touched her. Watch closely.

Of course it didn't hit her, you're pointing this out to trolls though, they don't care about that part.

See, this is a troll. Unless this guy is a total moron. The girls are even laughing about it.

Wordup
01-29-2010, 11:29 AM
This is ridiculous.

How can you get a technical foul for disagreeing with referee? He didn't eve n say much. He just flopped his arms in the air in annoyance. In soccer, players constantly berate the referee and they don't get cautioned for it.

Only in the NBA (referees should have just called a travel btw).

GollyImSoGully
01-29-2010, 11:31 AM
This is ridiculous.

How can you get a technical foul for disagreeing with referee? He didn't eve n say much. He just flopped his arms in the air in annoyance. In soccer, players constantly berate the referee and they don't get cautioned for it.

Only in the NBA (referees should have just called a travel btw).

He didn't say anything? You think the refs gave him a tech for looking? :oldlol:

Wordup
01-29-2010, 01:23 PM
He didn't say anything? You think the refs gave him a tech for looking? :oldlol:

I didn't say he didn't say anything. Look at my post.

I just think NBA referees are too sensitive and should grow some balls.