PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever done Ecstasy?

Doomsday Dallas
02-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Found this on the wiki page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDMA

Beneficial effects
The most common effects reported by users include:

A general and subjective alteration in consciousness

A strong sense of inner peace and self-acceptance

Diminished aggression, hostility, and jealousy

Diminished fear, anxiety, and insecurity

Extreme mood lift with accompanying euphoria

Feelings of empathy, compassion, and forgiveness towards others

Feelings of intimacy and even love for others

Improved self-confidence

The ability to discuss normally anxiety-provoking topics with marked ease

An intensification of perception, particularly tactile sensation or touch, as well as hearing and vision

Substantial enhancement of the appreciation for or quality of music

Mild psychedelia, consisting of mental imagery and auditory and visual distortions As well as: Stimulation, arousal, and hyperactivity (e.g., many users get an

"uncontrollable urge to dance" while under the influence)

Increased energy and endurance

Increased alertness, awareness, and wakefulness

Increased desire, drive, and motivation

Cognitive and memory impairment

Hypersexuality and aphrodisiac effects

Analgesia or decreased pain sensitivity

Let me say this: I've tried it a few times (several years ago) and came to the realization that I would never do it again... Life is just not suppose to feel that good.

JtotheIzzo
02-09-2010, 04:41 PM
best drug ever.

trouble is it is very hard to get quality E. Most of it is cut with speed, thus ruining it. because of this I don't do it.

Nanners
02-09-2010, 04:43 PM
I have done it a few times. It can be pretty fun depending on where you are and who you are with, but definitely not something i plan on making into a regular habit.

the good stuff is pure mdma, ecstasy is usually cut with who knows what.

ihatetimthomas
02-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Found this on the wiki page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDMA

Let me say this: I've tried it a few times (several years ago) and came to the realization that I would never do it again... Life is just not suppose to feel that good.

That's is pretty much what it comes down to. The worst part is the come down and the realization that the euphoric feeling was only temporary. Most of the things listed are just things you experience while rolling. Its kind of like a very fake, but very strong feeling, of happiness. All the happiness, compassion, enhanced senses, and self confidence is just caused by a drug. I know people who literally popped E hundreds of times. They never seemed really there and they always seemed to just be using it to mask some other problems they had in their lives. Honestly, I think people should experience it at least once, bc its quite a feeling to have, but there really is no good that can come out of dropping E many times. And honestly, its probably my favorite drug I ever did, but I stay away from it bc its just not normal to feel that good

OneMoreSucka
02-09-2010, 04:45 PM
No

ihatetimthomas
02-09-2010, 04:47 PM
best drug ever.

trouble is it is very hard to get quality E. Most of it is cut with speed, thus ruining it. because of this I don't do it.

Yea most of it is cut so you end up with basically another drug or it turns out bunk. Last time I did it, years ago, we got pure MDMA in gel caplets. Best I ever had

pete's montreux
02-09-2010, 04:48 PM
I won't take any sort of upper. I'm too scared especially with my asthma and how it makes my heart beat faster.

rufuspaul
Roommate freshman year: "You wanna try some X?"

Me: "What's it do to you?"

Roommate: "It makes you love everybody!"

Me: "Um....no."

beasted86
I never understood doing all those drugs where you have a drastic alteration of your cognitive thinking. I'm scared I'll jump off a bridge thinking I could fly, or I might kill somebody because a mosquito told me to do it, or I'll just plain smash some nasty hoe and catch a bad STD :lol

Way too large of a gamble in my opinion. Also E has to be the highest overall drugs in terms of being laced and mixed with all sorts of combinations... you really have no clue what you are taking.

oh the horror
Ive tried a lot of things, multiple times. I think im just at a point these days where I know better. Its pretty crazy when you think about how much that stuff alters your mind, and what its ACTUALLY doing to your brain.

niko
Be careful with that stuff, we had a co-worker go to the ER because they took something they thought was ex (or was ex, i dont know what such things look like or do) and there heart rate shot up to a ridiculous degree, almost like an allergic medicine reaction. They were ok because they went to the ER and it was taken care of it but it was pretty scary. There was nothing we could do.

It only takes one bad event and some bad luck trying to get to a doctor, treat it and you might get really sick or even die.

Toizumi
02-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Yeah once, by accident.
Was at a club with some friends and they were doing some, in liquid form.. I thought my drink was clean, but it wasnt. I was hyper as fck throughout the whole party and it was the sh*t.. but I crashed like an hour before the end. might've been the drinks or smoke too. got outside just in time, threw up everywhere. my (ex) gf had to literally drag me home. I'm a good drinker so I blame the x. wasnt planning on ever doing some and I'd never do it again, but it was kinda fun I guess.

Doomsday Dallas
02-09-2010, 04:52 PM
HBO America Undercover: Small Town Ecstasy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8j0jLMJUes

^^^A MUST WATCH^^^
(very sad documentary)

beasted86
Be careful with that stuff, we had a co-worker go to the ER because they took something they thought was ex (or was ex, i dont know what such things look like or do) and there heart rate shot up to a ridiculous degree, almost like an allergic medicine reaction. They were ok because they went to the ER and it was taken care of it but it was pretty scary. There was nothing we could do.

It only takes one bad event and some bad luck trying to get to a doctor, treat it and you might get really sick or even die.
The most important thing is everyone is so hopped up on it, or scared they will get arrested you usually won't get the help.

A friend's sister just died about 3 weeks ago because of this same thing. She took a pill from one of the friends, then when she was having seizures on the floor, they just called 911, carried her outside, then bailed from the house because they were scared. She went into a coma, and they took her off life support 48 hours later and she died. Really f-ed up.

rezznor
pros: one of the best "euphoria" feelings you can get

cons:
*feel drained and cracked out the next day if it was dirty xtc. (the pure mdma stuff doesn't give you this bad feeling afterwards)

*you never really know what you are getting

Rasheed1
02-09-2010, 04:53 PM
An intensification of perception, particularly tactile sensation or touch, as well as hearing and vision

Never did any myself, but I used to work with this Puerto Rican chick back in the day and she would "bring her lunch" to work we would go out around noon and this girl would be trippin..

She explained it by saying that just holding my hand and us rubbing hands was making her come repeatedly..... We had fun me and her

Andrei89
02-09-2010, 04:54 PM
The most common effects reported by users include:

A general and subjective alteration in consciousness

A strong sense of inner peace and self-acceptance

Diminished aggression, hostility, and jealousy

Diminished fear, anxiety, and insecurity

Extreme mood lift with accompanying euphoria

Feelings of empathy, compassion, and forgiveness towards others

Feelings of intimacy and even love for others

Improved self-confidence

The ability to discuss normally anxiety-provoking topics with marked ease

Substantial enhancement of the appreciation for or quality of music

Mild psychedelia, consisting of mental imagery and auditory and visual distortions As well as: Stimulation, arousal, and hyperactivity (e.g., many users get an

"uncontrollable urge to dance" while under the influence)

Increased energy and endurance

Increased alertness, awareness, and wakefulness

Increased desire, drive, and motivation

Cognitive and memory impairment

Analgesia or decreased pain sensitivity

And then when you wake up in the morning you so focked up you can barely stand up or concentrate. The more you take, the worse it gets. Just like coffee, i know some people who feel exhausted if they don't drink a cup when they wake up.

Your body is focked up my friend.

kentatm
02-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Roommate freshman year: "You wanna try some X?"

Me: "What's it do to you?"

Roommate: "It makes you love everybody!"

Me: "Um....no."

he should have said it feels like you are having an orgasm that lasts for hours.

LJJ
02-09-2010, 04:58 PM
A few times. It was awesome every time.

Jackass18
02-09-2010, 05:21 PM
A number of times back in the day. The problem is you never know what it's cut with so you could end up with a bad batch. I've had some friends get stuck with a big bag of shit (nobody wants to buy E that will get you sick).

Candy flipping is even better.

AtomSmasher
02-09-2010, 06:37 PM
RBA needs to drop some knowledge in here.

bdreason
02-09-2010, 06:39 PM
I've done a lot of different drugs... but never tried Ecstasy. It wasn't really a mainstream drug until my later years of College. When I was in school Acid and Shrooms were much more prevelant.

Hawker
02-09-2010, 06:40 PM
I wrote a paper on this sophomore year of HS and ever since I've wanted to try it. Only if it was pure MDMA though and I don't see how you can ever tell based on the drug dealer.

I'd try Shrooms over X.

AtomSmasher
02-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Molly - fun stuff. Only dabbled a few times.

sergiorodriguez
02-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Much ecstasy has been done by me.

goldenryan
02-09-2010, 06:53 PM
that doesn't suprise me.

U got Served
02-09-2010, 06:55 PM
This guys sure has..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFA-3mwzaCM&feature=related

OneMoreSucka
02-09-2010, 07:06 PM
smh

Dolphin
02-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Done quite a bit of it, but even more mdma. I don't do much these days though (every major show and that's it).

pure mdma is great and all, but I will take the feeling of prime ecstacy over just about anything. The intensity is godly. Sometimes the more comfortable feeling of mdma is better suited depending on the situation however.

AtomSmasher
02-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Done quite a bit of it, but even more mdma. I don't do much these days though (every major show and that's it).

pure mdma is great and all, but I will take the feeling of prime ecstacy over just about anything. The intensity is godly. Sometimes the more comfortable feeling of mdma is better suited depending on the situation however.
Gotta be Hippos!

Dolphin
02-09-2010, 07:17 PM
Gotta be Hippos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcelbhORyIw&feature=related

Imagine 3:50 on live, on a shit load of shizniz?

AtomSmasher
02-09-2010, 07:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcelbhORyIw&feature=related

Imagine 3:50 on live, on a shit load of shizniz?
Man I'd only be able to get down with that if I was with you rolling hard.

Then we go get down with the females, preferably in a hotel room so we can make a mess.

embersyc
02-09-2010, 07:23 PM
I'd highly reccommend anybody at least try it a few times.

This is going to sound weird, but while on e I solved many longterm life problems for me. If you have any emotional baggage whatsoever it will force you to look at your situation with new eyes and think through things in a way you never could without it.

Sure there are negative things too, but if your smart and safe, read up, test your shit or buy from someone you trust, and do it in a controlled environment and drink a ton of water you pretty much got nothing to worry about.

All that said I wouldn't do it anymore I got everything I'm ever gonna get out of it.

Dolphin
02-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Man I'd only be able to get down with that if I was with you rolling hard.

Then we go get down with the females, preferably in a hotel room so we can make a mess.

mang we'd roll with hotties before during and after. Absolutely destroy ourselves. The girls we hang with roll hard on this shit. lol

AtomSmasher
02-09-2010, 07:39 PM
mang we'd roll with hotties before during and after. Absolutely destroy ourselves. The girls we hang with roll hard on this shit. lol
They behave themselves all night? No babysitter business right?

Dolphin
02-09-2010, 07:44 PM
They behave themselves all night? No babysitter business right?

Dude, the girls into this shit from my town are fine on their own. They cause no trouble. It's funny, my buddies throw a show every few sundays in a small downstairs club and everyone is on shit and nothing ever goes wrong. Everyone just grooves. And this is on normal school nights (almost all of them go to western). Everyone in the scene here are too practiced to be looked after. All can handle a lot. lol

Some will be down at Guv this sunday. Trying to get some girls who are just getting into it to come too. Would be hilarious.

RedBlackAttack
02-09-2010, 07:47 PM
Had some great, great times on rolls. I went through about a four-year period where I was really into psychedelics... Mostly rolls. I used to go to roll parties at OSU with friends and associates. Total, absolute debauchery.

I haven't messed with it in a long, long time, though. I often wonder how I would react today if I were to revisit E. By the end of my experimenting with it, I had started to figure the drug out completely. I knew exactly what it was doing to my brain, exactly how the waves were going to hit me and exactly when I would start to feel like absolute trash.

When you have gotten to that point, it sort of takes some of the fun out of it. Also, I'm convinced that it can bring on permanent depression in certain individuals if they are not careful. Unlike shrooms, for example, there are some real dangers with rolls that must be taken into consideration for anyone who uses them.

I've seen close friends spiral downward and it started with massive roll intake.

Kensta
02-09-2010, 07:48 PM
I'm not going to lie. I use to drop a lot during my raving days about 10 years ago. Had the time of my life during that time. I don't regret it at all.

Swaggin916
02-09-2010, 07:49 PM
****in druggies.

artex
02-09-2010, 08:00 PM
I won't take any sort of upper. I'm too scared especially with my asthma and how it makes my heart beat faster.

i have mild asthma and i've candyflipped with a green transformer and 1 hit of 200 mg cid while being prettttttty wasted on a cruise ship to russia (no i didnt jump off the boat), it was pretty nuts and nothing (negative) happened

v-unit
02-09-2010, 08:03 PM
best drug ever.

You don't do it...so how do you know it's the best or anything about getting the drug? LOL u chirpshow

But anyways I did MDMA at a concert. All you can say is life shouldn't feel that good like you put it. Unbelievable.

NoGunzJustSkillz
02-09-2010, 09:41 PM
best drug ever.

this..i remember when it first came out, popular....stuff used to be great..couple years later, a year later, whatever...quality just went down the fcking tubes.

endorphins
02-09-2010, 10:15 PM
pickin up triple stacks in about 2 hours

and yes ive done it several times

resin_baller
02-09-2010, 11:17 PM
i have mild asthma and i've candyflipped with a green transformer and 1 hit of 200 mg cid

LOL, yeah right. Either whoever gave it to you lied their asses off, or you are. A typical dose is around 30 to 100 ug.

Doomsday Dallas
02-09-2010, 11:24 PM
Bottom Line:

Satan hand crafted this drug.

really... go back and read the list in the OP (out loud in a audible voice) and try not to smile...

The drug = pure happiness.

Fatal9
04-24-2011, 04:09 AM
did it once in high school didn't like it (probably laced with other shit), haven't wanted to do it since.

bumping the thread because I did it on Thurs (two pills, axwell @ the guv, dolphin might have went I dunno), and it was probably my most enjoyable drug experience ever. it was a rave so everyone was on it, felt amazing connection between the music and my body, just an unbelievable feeling and energy throughout the night. friends have been trying to get me to do it all year and if I knew it was THIS good, I wouldn't have resisted. just gotta have self discipline to not do this too much now, drinking alone seems to just pale in comparison.

oh and this study that came out a couple of months ago kind of changed my perception a little bit: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/216524.php

brb raving on mdma every weekend

Riddler
04-24-2011, 04:17 AM
oh and this study that came out a couple of months ago kind of changed my perception a little bit: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/216524.php

Says Halpern, "No. Ecstasy consumption is dangerous: illegally-made pills can contain harmful contaminants, there are no warning labels, there is no medical supervision, and in rare cases people are physically harmed and even die from overdosing. It is important for drug-abuse information to be accurate, and we hope our report will help upgrade public health messages. But while we found no ominous, concerning risks to cognitive performance, that is quite different from concluding that ecstasy use is 'risk-free'."

that's pretty important at the end.

and again... I suggest you watch the HBO documentary Small Town
Ecstasy if you already haven't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NqnSreTVa0

Kobe Jnr
04-24-2011, 04:22 AM
Negatory

Fatal9
04-24-2011, 04:23 AM

pure mdma doesn't seem that bad though? I felt great the next day, no headache, no bad lingering feeling and had an amazing high so I'm thinking it wasn't cut with all that other stuff. I don't know what to believe, so many of these studies (as shown by the one I linked) tried to manipulate data to make it out to be way worse than it actually is.

cliffs on that video? it's 90 minutes bro...a bit too long + going to bed in a bit.

1987_Lakers
04-24-2011, 04:24 AM

will watch

Riddler
04-24-2011, 04:29 AM
cliffs on that video?

40 year old Father let's his children experiment with it... and they all
basically have some kind of "brain damage" because of the long term use.

It's a very sad documentary... starts off great... but in the end it all comes
crashing down.

drinking alone seems to just pale in comparison.

this looks interesting too.

Part 1 - Is Alcohol Worse than Ecstasy - BBC Horizon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IizSd_USCn4

Fatal9
04-24-2011, 04:49 AM
40 year old Father let's his children experiment with it... and they all
basically have some kind of "brain damage" because of the long term use.

It's a very sad documentary... starts off great... but in the end it all comes
crashing down.
watched a bit of it, father is a huge loser. seems like these guys abuse the hell out of it, if you do that with anything, you're bound to fukk up your brain.

Part 1 - Is Alcohol Worse than Ecstasy - BBC Horizon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IizSd_USCn4
Interesting. Felt good to see that. Wonder why it has such a negative reputation? Is it only because of how many dirty pills are out there? Steroids are more dangerous on that list....wow...

Stuckey
04-24-2011, 05:01 AM
i've only popped once, it was amazing

ill probably do it again some time but i enjoy my manic melancholia a bit more

Riddler
04-24-2011, 05:11 AM
Interesting. Felt good to see that. Wonder why it has such a negative reputation? Is it only because of how many dirty pills are out there?

That's probably the case... I once did some ex that was mainly "speed" based
and that night was horrible. You really do need to know what it is that you are
putting your body.

But any pill that makes you feel that good has got to lead to some kind of
depression once you come back down to reality.

NuggetsFan
04-24-2011, 08:32 AM
Done it a few times. Most hated drug. Freaked out like every time, and always ended up in a sticky situation. From walking on a random highway, to sitting on a buddies coach mid party in just my boxers :oldlol:

Anybody ever railed that shit? Remember railing like half a pill when I was younger and never had something burn so much in my life. Probably top 10 of my worst feelings of all time. Don't think it was meant to be took that way :lol

Kebab Stall
04-24-2011, 09:58 AM
Only tried MDMA a couple of times and bombed it most of the time I tried it. It's a pretty good drug.

Last year in uni, there were about 6 or 7 of us that would try absolutely everything then have some wild nights out. We decided to get some MDMA and have a bit of a bender and abused the shit out of it, then went to a indie rock night at this awesome little bar. Ended up having a great night and we were all freaking out to the strobe lighting and glow sticks that were being passed around.

We've also mixed it with Mcat (mephedrone) - I'm not sure if you US folks are aware of this drug? It was considered a legal high over here, but was only to be sold as plant fertilizer, then it got passed as a Class B drug just under a year ago - anyway, mixing meph and MDMA was definitely a weird experience. Just sent me on a massive high, that caused me to burn out by about 2 in the morning and I had to go home.

I'm not the biggest fan of uppers, simply because of the feeling afterwards is awful. I'm a big fan of the psychedelics and I love experimenting with those drugs. I'm even tempted to try DMT, atleast once sometime in the future.

heavensdevil
04-24-2011, 10:46 AM
No E, but " MDMA got me feeling like a champion ", as previously stated, feeling that good isn't normal, stick to kush ppl.

Jakeh008
12-25-2012, 04:54 AM
Any really bad negative experiences?

Remix
12-25-2012, 05:09 AM
I've never. I've been around it and other harder drugs at music festies quite a bit and the worst I've ever seen was my friend just covered in sweat (usually he doesn't sweat much but his face was dripping) and all he could really say was "dude I'm rollin balls". but that only lasted about 20-30 mins and he just sat in some air conditioning for a lil while then he was good to go rage.

def need to try it out man.

And you can buy tester kits to ensure that you aren't taking meth or heroin.

Beebo
12-25-2012, 05:15 AM
GOAT drug for me; never had a bad experience with it (aside from random puking here and there)

Haven't done it in awhile but used to pop back in my high school days. Good times

JerryWest
12-25-2012, 05:26 AM
i wish, too much of a loser to have cool friends with drugs :(

heavensdevil
12-25-2012, 07:53 AM
i wish, too much of a loser to have cool friends with drugs :(

Probably a good thing, but with that being said, "popped a Molly, I am sweatin'! (wooo)"

JerryWest
12-25-2012, 08:03 AM
Probably a good thing, but with that being said, "popped a Molly, I am sweatin'! (wooo)"
That was perfect :lol :cheers:

Derka
12-25-2012, 08:34 AM
The good stuff is quite good.

The bad stuff is quite bad.

Either way, you pays your money and takes your chances. I found that even the simplest of sexual acts went to heights of insanity on the good stuff.

JtotheIzzo
12-25-2012, 11:28 AM

You feel the comedown two days later, not the next day. Gotta deal with the temporary onset of depression (can usually just talk yourself out of it by reminding yourself you are feeling this way because your brain is recalibrating its chemical balance).

Taxing on the immune system (shouldn't be an issue if you are young and healthy and don't do it all the time). If you booze hard on E and you aren't plowing a water every couple of hours it can get rough on the innards.

Often times you need to shit not long after popping it, but it is very tough to shit for two days after taking it.

Occasional use will like mute any long term effects, but like anything, if you are on it hard, you will pay.

Bottom line, after all the highs, you gotta feel all the lows, ying and yang, balance of the universe, both internal and external.

ihoopallday
12-25-2012, 12:39 PM
:lol I'm too much of a ***** to try it. I've had people tell me about their experiences, but I've never actually been around it. Lol I remember my friend telling me she couldn't stop giving people hugs.

red1
12-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Mdma is the goat club drug. Take too much in one night though and it makes you feel like a shell of yourself the next morning. Sketchy, paranoid, and uncomfortable

Remix
12-25-2012, 10:17 PM
Like what JtotheIzzo said, you need to drink some water if you are drinking because you will get dehydrated. But iirc, the drug releases more seratonin than usual, which causes you to feel extra happy. I've done it a few times but I've never felt depressed/tired the next few days due to lack of seratonin. Others say they feel just like an empty body walking around, but not me.