PDA

View Full Version : Ginobili's evergrowing bald spot

Ancient Legend
03-18-2010, 07:12 AM
Does it annoy the hell out of you? Dude doesn't even try to hide it and his haircut doesn't help either. Just a pet peeve of mine.

dough
03-18-2010, 07:23 AM
You're getting annoyed by another man's lack of hair?

Jumpman10135
03-18-2010, 07:28 AM
His bald spot is actully pretty awesome. lol

Horatio33
03-18-2010, 07:37 AM
it's the reason he is the 3rd best SG in the league! the power of the bald spot!

Ancient Legend
03-18-2010, 07:42 AM
You're getting annoyed by another man's lack of hair?

Yeah it's distracting. The're none like it the NBA, most of the players just shave it all off, but I guess that would only make his nose look bigger.

Some other pet peeves of mine:

- When Dirk Nowitzki tugs at his shirt. Dude, it's not a bra that you have to keep pulling up.
- Players that have their mouthpiece hanging outside their mouths 90% the time.
- During the end of quarters, when a defender doesn't pressure an opposing player while he's letting the ball roll in order to save time.
- Fake toughness (Jason Terry)
- When they censor cuss words on national TV, even though they're ALWAYS late to do it. Might as well let them pass.

kmartshopper
03-18-2010, 07:52 AM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4002/4442355473_c0fe6d75a8_o.png

RaceBannana
03-18-2010, 07:53 AM

Where i understand this (Udonis Haslem....)

But Ginobili is a grown man, thats normal, why should he try to hide it?

HylianNightmare
03-18-2010, 10:43 AM
he should just cut his hair really short so you don't notice it as much
http://srhabay.wikispaces.com/file/view/Carlos-Arroyo_295_050602.jpg/44643885/Carlos-Arroyo_295_050602.jpg

like carlos

Poodle
03-18-2010, 11:11 AM
lmao i was thinking this exact same thing last night. basically the only thing that annoys me about ginobli is his bald spot :lol it really bothers me for some reason i wish he'd get a hair piece or something.....

ZMonkey11
03-18-2010, 11:35 AM
man have u ever played a sport where you have to where a mouthguard? shit is annoying as hell. whenever i wasn't playing, i was doing the same thing.

Rake2204
03-18-2010, 11:43 AM
I always figured his buzz cut was a means of adapting to the bald spot. I thought it was more noticeable with longer hair. Either way, it's not as if being bald is something he can control. Outside of going completely bald or wearing some sort of wacky wig, there's not a lot he can do here.

Maybe I'm losing my mind, but I swear there was a point around the beginning of the millenium when Austin Croshere was going pretty bald for a year or two. Then suddenly, it was back. Though, I'm guessing a millionaire may have the ability to reverse hair loss by any means possible, yes?

The_Walrus
03-18-2010, 12:22 PM
It's about time we had a thread on this lol
I can't watch Ginobili playing and not see that his best hair days are gone, but that doesn't bother me nearly as much as Sheed's freaky bald spot.

I mean WTF is this?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nAb4EHp2v2U/Rl66G4C75zI/AAAAAAAAABE/VDexOdkh73Y/s320/sheedspot.jpg

Horatio33
03-18-2010, 12:59 PM
Yeah it's distracting. The're none like it the NBA, most of the players just shave it all off, but I guess that would only make his nose look bigger.

Some other pet peeves of mine:

- When Dirk Nowitzki tugs at his shirt. Dude, it's not a bra that you have to keep pulling up.
- During the end of quarters, when a defender doesn't pressure an opposing player while he's letting the ball roll in order to save time.
- Fake toughness (Jason Terry)
- When they censor cuss words on national TV, even though they're ALWAYS late to do it. Might as well let them pass.

Daddy hits you, doesn't he? that is why you lash out on the internet, isn't it?

jaydoom88
03-18-2010, 01:33 PM
How about Peja? The guy has a major bald spot as well, he suddenly looks really old! Again, you would think he would put his millions of dollars towards one of the many hair replacement products/procedures out there...guess he doesn't care what people think.

Ray Allen was quick to shave it all off when his hairline was getting thin, Karl Malone waited a while, it's an interesting problem for NBA players. I think that Rasheed has a scar on his head from an operation he had as a child, it isn't just a bald spot (google it).

Styles p
03-18-2010, 02:04 PM
sheeds bald spot just looks like gum stuck in his hair.

dj ys
03-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Sheed's is a birth mark from what I understand

InspiredLebowski
03-18-2010, 03:05 PM
I always figured his buzz cut was a means of adapting to the bald spot. I thought it was more noticeable with longer hair. Either way, it's not as if being bald is something he can control. Outside of going completely bald or wearing some sort of wacky wig, there's not a lot he can do here.

Maybe I'm losing my mind, but I swear there was a point around the beginning of the millenium when Austin Croshere was going pretty bald for a year or two. Then suddenly, it was back. Though, I'm guessing a millionaire may have the ability to reverse hair loss by any means possible, yes?
Croshere definitly got hair plugs or something. He does Pacers pre/post games and he's got more hair now than he did when he got drafted.

gmoney9
03-18-2010, 03:36 PM
I've noticed it for a while too and get annoyed because he just won't give in to his baldness and shave his hair. Same w/ Peja.

RoTM
03-18-2010, 03:46 PM

I thought he got hit in the head with an icepick first time I saw it.

Doo Doo_Brown
03-18-2010, 03:49 PM
ginobli is kinda stuck now with his bald spot. Its been there long enough that if he tries to fix it, anything he does to it people will notice. He should have used rogaine as soon as he started noticing his hair was thinning.

Ancient Legend
03-18-2010, 04:47 PM
Ginobili kinda reminds me of Don Flamenco.

http://images.ientrymail.com/wiiblog/flamenco.jpg http://danimal25.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/manu_ginobili-arton20975-240x240.jpg

And Bald Bull is Charles Barkley.
http://www.matwolf.com/images/Bald_bull.gif

DuMa
03-18-2010, 05:38 PM
i like sheed's spot of discoloration. its been there long enough that it gives him character.... its not a bald spot at all.

as for ginobili and stojakovic, yeah well some males undergo male pattern baldness early... i doubt they really care unless it affects their game. i mean they already have wives so its not like theyre losing chicks on a nightly basis. theyre still nba players, and chicks still want to bang nba players no matter what.

flipogb
03-18-2010, 05:40 PM
i like sheed's spot of discoloration. its been there long enough that it gives him character.... its not a bald spot at all.

as for ginobili and stojakovic, yeah well some males undergo male pattern baldness early... i doubt they really care unless it affects their game. i mean they already have wives so its not like theyre losing chicks on a nightly basis. theyre still nba players, and chicks still want to bang nba players no matter what.
this, I thought it was a bald spot for years. but last year I found out its just a gray spot.

mlh1981
03-18-2010, 05:46 PM
Zydrunas Ilgauskas from a few years back, deserves a mention on the "all receeding hairline" team.

SCdac
03-18-2010, 05:51 PM
This is the kind of shit that chicks obsess about... I for one will be taking my baldness in stride.

Ancient Legend
03-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Chris Kaman has a haircut that goes with his bald spot, could work for Gino.

Can't believe I hadn't seen this pic before:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii7/theondeckcircle/Kobe-Bryant_Chris-Kaman.jpg

Rake2204
03-19-2010, 09:52 AM
Zydrunas Ilgauskas from a few years back, deserves a mention on the "all receeding hairline" team.
My brother's co-workers call him Z because of his American resemblance to the big fella (including hairline). Funny because my bro's an absolute brute in comparison to his working counterparts (6'6'' 260) but he'd still be dwarfed by Big Z.

DukeDelonte13
03-19-2010, 11:35 AM

Sheed has vitaligo. Same disease as Michael Jackson, just not as bad and from the looks of it only on his head.

Poodle
03-19-2010, 12:43 PM
rasheeds spot reminds me of one of them tropical birds with a feather sticking out on the top of their head thats different color than the rest.