PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant's Face

montaownedu
04-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Alright, I love the kid... but I was watching the Celtics/Thunder game last night, and what is going on with dude's face? Someone get this man to a dermatologist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN5iRdDPXZs

GOBB
04-01-2010, 04:18 PM
I cant wait for Red Dead Redemption to come out on 360 :bowdown:

kunk75
04-01-2010, 04:18 PM
stress of being second best player and having unlimited upside.

SRZ66
04-01-2010, 04:20 PM
he's 16

SAKOTXA
04-01-2010, 04:22 PM
He still gets more women than us. :oldlol:

dough
04-01-2010, 04:23 PM
Intense performance + artifical lightning + young age = ****ed up images. Let's not forget how Lebron looked during his first years. Matter of fact he still suffers from acne with all the Steroids he takes.

1manfastbreak
04-01-2010, 04:48 PM
He still gets more women than me. :oldlol:

fixed:D

Se
04-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Pop those bad boys

AirGauge23
04-01-2010, 04:53 PM
I cant wait for Red Dead Redemption to come out on 360 :bowdown:

Better than Call of Juarez?

fubu05
Intense performance + artifical lightning + young age = ****ed up images. Let's not forget how Lebron looked during his first years. Matter of fact he still suffers from acne with all the Steroids he takes.

LeBron looks like an old man right now. The guy just has one of those old faces. You see him and you would think hes in his mid to late 30s. Oden has one too.

And then you've got the likes of Carmelo Anthony, and Darren Collison who look incredibly young. I bet Melo cleanly shaven would have to get id'd going to clubs, Collison probably still gets id'd.

SAKOTXA
fixed:D
Lol you actually think you get more women than NBA players?

Phanatik
04-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Who cares? He's not getting paid for his looks.

Andrei89
04-01-2010, 04:58 PM
He's a virgin

Virgins have acnes:lol :lol

dough
04-01-2010, 04:59 PM
He's a virgin

State your sources. I know you can't, but just to give you a chance to look less retarded.

Quata
04-01-2010, 05:01 PM
the real question is: why do you give a shit?

Andrei89
04-01-2010, 05:07 PM
State your sources. I know you can't, but just to give you a chance to look less retarded.

LoL did i hurt your feelings? Is your tong so deep up his ass?:lol :lol

dough
04-01-2010, 05:11 PM
LoL did i hurt your feelings? Is your tong so deep up his ass?:lol :lol

No. I'm just pretty tired of your dumb posts on this forum. You're one of the biggest idiots on ish, which wouldnt be a ****ing problem if only you wouldnt post so much. Now please show me how your post in this topic was worth typing.

Also I asked you a question in that Thabeet/Mutombo topic. You showed your ignorance there too, and I'd like to see you defend your dumb reply there too. Thanks.

Beebo
04-01-2010, 05:14 PM
The guys a basketball player not a model or actor

Like someone said earlier, he's not getting paid for his looks.

Andrei89
04-01-2010, 05:14 PM
No. I'm just pretty tired of your dumb posts on this forum. You're one of the biggest idiots on ish, which wouldnt be a ****ing problem if only you wouldnt post so much. Now please show me how your post in this topic was worth typing.

Also I asked you a question in that Thabeet/Mutombo topic. You showed your ignorance there too, and I'd like to see you defend your dumb reply there too. Thanks.

I refuse to answer that question. Stop trying to cover your idiotic posting habit by blaming it on others:lol :lol

All eyez on you my friend

dough
04-01-2010, 05:17 PM
I refuse to answer that question. Stop trying to cover your idiotic posting habit by blaming it on others:lol :lol

All eyez on you my friend
Right, just as i thought. I hope you've got a parachute.

Andrei89
04-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Right, just as i thought. I hope you've got a parachute.

Ok

fubu05
04-01-2010, 05:20 PM

It's an old saying. It's just kind of like a joke with absolutely no truth to it. It's mainly said to girls, "you have acne, you're still a virgin, you have clear skin, you're not a virgin" The reason is because in older times, people did not believe in premarital sex and it did not happen that often. So girls would wait until around 19, 20, and get married, right around the time acne clears for most people, and they would have their husbands, and then not be considered virgins. So yeah. It's pretty stupid. -.-

Living Being
04-01-2010, 05:20 PM
:cheers:

04-01-2010, 05:21 PM
I think it was just the lighting and the camera super zoomed in on his face and he had just played a basketball game where he was sweating all over and stuff, I never noticed it before this thread *shrug* who cares lol, most people have a few physical 'flaws' here or there, I'm sure he can clean up fine and go get whatever ***** he desires

Andrei89
04-01-2010, 05:22 PM
It's an old saying. It's just kind of like a joke with absolutely no truth to it. It's mainly said to girls, "you have acne, you're still a virgin, you have clear skin, you're not a virgin" The reason is because in older times, people did not believe in premarital sex and it did not happen that often. So girls would wait until around 19, 20, and get married, right around the time acne clears for most people, and they would have their husbands, and then not be considered virgins. So yeah. It's pretty stupid. -.-

Whyd di you have to ruin it and explain it to this guy. He was dying inside cuz he had no clue what that was about oh well.

montaownedu
04-01-2010, 05:29 PM
I know he's not getting paid for his looks, I just noticed it and really hadn't before and was kinda shocked cause those are some big a$$ zits.

airchibundo507
04-01-2010, 05:31 PM
Has face looks like a f*cking mountain range. That should lower his marketability.

Living Being
04-01-2010, 05:33 PM
I know he's not getting paid for his looks, I just noticed it and really hadn't before and was kinda shocked cause those are some big a$$ zits.
Most players you don't see up close like that and have no idea how they really look. It was bad lighting, but his face is pretty bad. For how much money NBA players have, and the fact that some still have skin problems, it shows you how acne is still something that hasn't been mastered by science. Actually I've heard of millionaire kids who have acne and can't do a thing about it.

Living Being
04-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Has face looks like a f*cking mountain range. That should lower his marketability.
Most fans don't watch press conferences, and you can't see that very well on TV while he's playing. That, along with the fact that every athlete gets a major airbrushing in the magazines, and it's all good.

PianoMan
04-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Hamburger face.

airchibundo507
04-01-2010, 05:38 PM
Most fans don't watch press conferences, and you can't see that very well on TV while he's playing. That, along with the fact that every athlete gets a major airbrushing in the magazines, and it's all good.

He gets to the line (undeservedly) more than any other player in the league. Of course I am going to see the constellations on his face when he's at the free throw line.

Living Being
04-01-2010, 05:40 PM
He gets to the line (undeservedly) more than any other player in the league. Of course I am going to see the constellations that are on his face.
You said it should lower his marketability, which shows that this is something new to you.

Beebo
04-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Most players you don't see up close like that and have no idea how they really look. It was bad lighting, but his face is pretty bad. For how much money NBA players have, and the fact that some still have skin problems, it shows you how acne is still something that hasn't been mastered by science. Actually I've heard of millionaire kids who have acne and can't do a thing about it.

Its because of genetics, some people just can't help it even if they use all the expensive products and stuff.

Anyways, I think Durant will probably grow out of it. Chris Bosh had some acne scars when he came into the league, its pretty much cleared up now.

indiefan24
04-01-2010, 05:41 PM
http://www.proactiv.com/img/aboutpa/aboutpaintro.jpg

Bigsmoke
04-01-2010, 05:41 PM
damn that shit was nasty lol

Me and Durant are the same age and i dont have that shit on my face

airchibundo507
04-01-2010, 05:42 PM
You said it should lower his marketability, which shows that this is something new to you.

Really? I've already gone through my pre-pubescent stages.

RoTM
04-01-2010, 05:42 PM
These are the quality threads I come to ISH for.

ILLsmak
04-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Just like bron, he's probably on some sort of acne inducing performance enhancer.

-Smak

swe_suns
04-01-2010, 05:47 PM
damn that shit was nasty lol

Me and Durant are the same age and i dont have that shit on my face

so what's your point? :rolleyes:

Papaya Petee
04-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Damnnnn when I have pimples I pop them why would he leave those nasty things there?

airchibundo507
04-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Damnnnn when I have pimples I pop them why would he leave those nasty things there?

I know I wouldn't guard that kid. He has about 7 volcanos on his face ready to erupt.

OneMoreSucka
04-01-2010, 05:52 PM
That was certainly a lot more intense than I expected....yikes.

dough
04-01-2010, 05:52 PM
These are the quality threads I come to ISH for.
True. You see a lot of kids in here you don't see posting in quality basketball topics. But as soon as a player has pimples, they're all up for a great discussion about acne. ISH.

Andrei89
04-01-2010, 05:54 PM
True. You see a lot of kids in here you don't see posting in quality basketball topics. But as soon as a player has pimples, they're all up for a great discussion about acne. ISH.

I still think the discussion about acne is far better than your discussion in which you complain ""You have to sh1t and have gas after playing a game":lol :lol

Living Being
04-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Sam Perkins would be proud.

fubu05
04-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Wow, I can't believe the amount of posts this is getting. :eek: Even Sheed's hair and Manu's ever growing bald-spot don't get this much. Guess haters are out in full force.

ILLsmak
04-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Wow, I can't believe the amount of posts this is getting. :eek: Even Sheed's hair and Manu's ever growing bald-spot don't get this much. Guess haters are out in full force.

Really? I like KD, but if I was eating that would have made me not want to continue. It's so gross that I don't even want to click the video link again to make sure that it was really that gross.

-Smak

Amil23
04-01-2010, 06:05 PM
GODDAMN.Just saw the video.

RoTM
04-01-2010, 06:07 PM

KD is the new flavor of the month. Don't you just want to lick his face?

ILLsmak
04-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Hard to imagine you get acne like that if you aren't adding some hormone.

-Smak

Xsatyr
04-01-2010, 06:19 PM

-Smak

Yep bc everyone buying acne medicine is taking performance enhancers...

ILLsmak
04-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Yep bc everyone buying acne medicine is taking performance enhancers...

It's rare to suddenly develop horrible acne like that. And I am assuming it's sudden because people are just talking about it. It's possible that stress has something to do with it, but at his age you shouldn't be randomly busting out with acne.

However, it's a known fact that using certain PEDs gives you acne because it ****s with your hormones. It's kind of an intelligent guess, and I could be wrong... but until proven otherwise, I don't see any reason to believe anything else.

-Smak

OneMoreSucka
04-01-2010, 06:25 PM

-Smak
If you're over 30 years old, sure. This kid is still growing.

04-01-2010, 06:26 PM
It's rare to suddenly develop horrible acne like that. And I am assuming it's sudden because people are just talking about it. It's possible that stress has something to do with it, but at his age you shouldn't be randomly busting out with acne.

However, it's a known fact that using certain PEDs gives you acne because it ****s with your hormones. It's kind of an intelligent guess, and I could be wrong... but until proven otherwise, I don't see any reason to believe anything else.

-Smak

Lol, what the ****? Are you serious man?

He probably was just having a bad day with it, talking about how it makes you want to stop eating and shit what is wrong with you moron :hammerhead:

chazzy
04-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Only on ISH can a funny video of a dude's acne face can

A) make people defensive: "WHATS THE BIG DEAL HE DONT GET PAID FOR HIS LOOKS BACK OFF"

B) make people think there's something deeper..."hmm hormonal changes. I'm gonna go with PEDs until proven otherwise."

:wtf:

fubu05
04-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Only on ISH can a funny video of a dude's acne face can

A) make people defensive: "WHATS THE BIG DEAL HE DONT GET PAID FOR HIS LOOKS BACK OFF"

B) make people think there's something deeper..."hmm hormonal changes. I'm gonna go with PEDs until proven otherwise."

:wtf:

Holy horrendously constructed sentence Batman. :eek:

But I think I understand what you were getting to and I pretty much agree, it's pretty sad with about 2 weeks left until the playoffs Durant's acne is turning out to be the biggest topic on ISH.

TruthKGRay3412
04-01-2010, 06:52 PM
Glad someone noticed this last night besides me..damn near couldn't eat dinner watching the game.

pete's montreux
04-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Glad someone noticed this last night besides me..damn near couldn't eat dinner watching the game.

Why you eating dinner so late son!? :lol

TruthKGRay3412
04-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Why you eating dinner so late son!? :lol

I dont have a time for dinner..I just eat when i am hungry lol..I usually smoke before I watch the game so I got the munchies during the game.

airchibundo507
04-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Commentators ought to say "Viewers discretion is advised" before every Thunder game.

Kensta
04-01-2010, 07:03 PM
He needs to see a dermatologist and get some accutane.

Kobe4life
04-01-2010, 07:08 PM
hes still better lookin than all you ugly fukcs, even with acne hehe

strifed169
04-01-2010, 07:53 PM
whatd u expect, hes the durantula baby

reppy
04-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Man wtf, I just ate some pepperoni slices a little bit ago and now this shit?

lilBjennings
04-01-2010, 08:52 PM

yo andrei this guy seems mad?:lol

DeronMillsap
12-25-2010, 12:27 AM
He's a virgin

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Rose
12-25-2010, 12:29 AM
He's a second round virgin

:roll: :roll:

MagicMoose
12-25-2010, 12:38 AM
The goddamn video is gone.

Knine
12-25-2010, 01:22 AM
How old is Durant? Its still possible to get acne cuz he's probably in his early 20's. And how come no one can talk about real basketball.

ProfessorMurder
12-25-2010, 01:28 AM
How old is Durant? Its still possible to get acne cuz he's probably in his early 20's. And how come no one can talk about real basketball.

He just turned 22 in September.

By the way I only remember that because he is 12 days older than me, and it depressed me to think about the position both of us are in in life :oldlol:

PurpleChuck
12-25-2010, 01:29 AM
He just turned 22 in September.

By the way I only remember that because he is 12 days older than me, and it depressed me to think about the position both of us are in in life :oldlol:

Don't worry, look on the bright side, at least you don't have joyner hanging on your balls all day long.:lol

ProfessorMurder
12-25-2010, 01:31 AM
Don't worry, look on the bright side, at least you don't have joyner hanging on your balls all day long.:lol

:oldlol: I know... But my ts% is off the f*cking charts!

PurpleChuck
12-25-2010, 01:38 AM

:lol :lol :lol :lol

JM720
12-25-2010, 01:39 AM
He's a virgin

:oldlol:

http://mediatakeout.s3.amazonaws.com/photo/1293114136kd_keri1.jpg

:roll:

wally_world
12-25-2010, 02:02 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Kingsfans818
12-25-2010, 04:53 AM

omfg that was the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum :roll: :roll: :roll:

you'r joking right?