PDA

View Full Version : Is Antawn Jamison a hall of famer?

heatfanwadefan
04-06-2010, 03:35 AM
Is Antawn Jamison a hall of famer? Voice your opinion.

chazzy
04-06-2010, 03:38 AM
700 new accounts...... uh oh.

inclinerator
04-06-2010, 03:39 AM
wth??? no

heatfanwadefan
04-06-2010, 03:42 AM
wth??? no
Bill Walton is in the hall of fame. Explain to me how Walton is better then Jamison.

Batz
04-06-2010, 03:44 AM
The hall of a fame is a joke.

heatfanwadefan
04-06-2010, 03:45 AM
The hall of a fame is a joke.
So u think Jamison wont get in?

Batz
04-06-2010, 03:45 AM
So u think Jamison wont get in?
He probably would and that's why it is a joke.

heatfanwadefan
04-06-2010, 03:46 AM
He probably would and that's why it is a joke.
But why is it a joke? Jamison always seems to put numbers and although he is a horrible defender he still is a nice 2ndary player and a lot of those guys are in the hall of fame.

Batz
04-06-2010, 03:49 AM
But why is it a joke? Jamison always seems to put numbers and although he is a horrible defender he still is a nice 2ndary player and a lot of those guys are in the hall of fame.
I just said the hall of fame a joke. It's not credible at all. Expect players like Devean George or Andrei Kirilenko to get in.

heatfanwadefan
04-06-2010, 03:51 AM
I just said the hall of fame a joke. It's not credible at all. Expect players like Devean George or Andrei Kirilenko to get in.
I know your saying its a joke but Jamisons has been a very good player throughout his career... if George gets it ill seriously get a surgery to literally **** myself, that wont happen.

Plat
04-06-2010, 03:52 AM
ahahahahaahahaha

Batz
04-06-2010, 03:54 AM
I know your saying its a joke but Jamisons has been a very good player throughout his career... if George gets it ill seriously get a surgery to literally **** myself, that wont happen.
But what has he accomplished? What has he done that has helped or changed basketball? Just because he put up a 21/10 year doesn't mean he is good enough to be categorized with greats. It's a joke to even consider him a hall of famer.

heatfanwadefan
04-06-2010, 03:55 AM
But what has he accomplished? What has he done that has helped or changed basketball? Just because he put up a 21/10 year doesn't mean he is good enough to be categorized with greats. It's a joke to even consider him a hall of famer.
If he wins a championship this year he could be considered the "missing piece" that Lebron needed. that has to count for something doesn't it?

1987_Lakers
04-06-2010, 03:56 AM
Bill Walton is in the hall of fame. Explain to me how Walton is better then Jamison.

Walton is in the HOF mostly because of his college career. And prime Walton >>>>> prime Jamison

heatfanwadefan
04-06-2010, 03:57 AM
Walton is in the HOF mostly because of his college career. And prime Walton >>>>> prime Jamison
So college stats make you an NBA hall of famer? This is great news for JJ Reddick, Tyler Hansbrough, Greivis Vasquez and many more players.

Batz
If he wins a championship this year he could be considered the "missing piece" that Lebron needed. that has to count for something doesn't it?
Somewhat, still not good enough for me. Not even close.

west
Antawn Jamison? HOF?:roll:

heatfanwadefan
04-06-2010, 03:58 AM
Somewhat, still not good enough for me. Not even close.
Well, what do you consider Jamison needs to do to be a hall of famer?

Batz
04-06-2010, 03:59 AM
Well, what do you consider Jamison needs to do to be a hall of famer?
Is this a serious question? Is this thread for real? :wtf:

1987_Lakers
04-06-2010, 04:01 AM
So college stats make you an NBA hall of famer? This is great news for JJ Reddick, Tyler Hansbrough, Greivis Vasquez and many more players.

It's the BASKETBALL Hall of Fame you idiot.

heatfanwadefan
04-06-2010, 04:03 AM
Yes. Lets look at some stats

Bill Walton is a hall of famer and in his career he had
6215 career points
1490 career assists
3820 career rebounds

Jamison RIGHT now and his career isn't over has
17094 points
1479 assists
4712 career rebounds

Its a team game, so championships shouldn't be a total factor. Explain what Walton did that Jamison didn't?

1987_Lakers
04-06-2010, 04:03 AM

guy
04-06-2010, 04:04 AM

Bill Walton is arguably the greatest college player ever along with Kareem Abdul Jabbar, and was the centerpiece of arguably the greatest dynasty in sports history when he was playing there (so was Kareem before Walton). In no way do those guys compare to him. And of course, although his NBA career was disappointing, he still won 2 titles and an MVP. Its amazing that a career like that is considered disappointing.

I usually point to Walton when people think its ridiculous to put someone like Lebron or Wade in the HOF if there career ended today, but to point to guys like Antwan Jamison for that is really ridiculous.

heatfanwadefan
04-06-2010, 04:04 AM
And Walton was inducted as an NBA player, relavence?

Lebron23
04-06-2010, 04:05 AM
No

heatfanwadefan
04-06-2010, 04:06 AM
Bill Walton is arguably the greatest college player ever along with Kareem Abdul Jabbar, and was the centerpiece of arguably the greatest dynasty in sports history when he was playing there (so was Kareem before Walton). In no way do those guys compare to him. And of course, although his NBA career was disappointing, he still won 2 titles and an MVP. Its amazing that a career like that is considered disappointing.

I usually point to Walton when people think its ridiculous to put someone like Lebron or Wade in the HOF if there career ended today, but to point to guys like Antwan Jamison for that is really ridiculous.
So if college stats count, Hansbrough is a hall of famer then, correct?

Batz
04-06-2010, 04:06 AM
Yes. Lets look at some stats

Bill Walton is a hall of famer and in his career he had
6215 career points
1490 career assists
3820 career rebounds

Jamison RIGHT now and his career isn't over has
17094 points
1479 assists
4712 career rebounds

Its a team game, so championships shouldn't be a total factor. Explain what Walton did that Jamison didn't?
Walton is a 2x champion, has won finals mvp and league MVP and had a memorable college career. Those are stats which mean something.

heatfanwadefan
04-06-2010, 04:07 AM
Walton is a 2x champion, has won finals mvp and league MVP and a memorable college career. Those are stats which mean something.
Jamison could very easily win a championship this year and next year and win a finals MVP... His career isn't over. Im not saying if his career ended NOW, im saying when his career ends.

04mzwach
04-06-2010, 04:07 AM
Jamison won't get in. Too many in front of him. If he does get in, the class he has displayed throughout his career paid off.

Batz
04-06-2010, 04:09 AM
Jamison could very easily win a championship this year and next year and win a finals MVP... His career isn't over. Im not saying if his career ended NOW, im saying when his career ends.
Okay now you're just trolling. kthnxbai.

1987_Lakers
04-06-2010, 04:11 AM

:oldlol:

heatfanwadefan
04-06-2010, 04:11 AM
Okay now you're just trolling. kthnxbai.
How the hell is it trolling.

If Jamison wins a championship this year and next year (which is very possibly if Lebron stays) and had an outstanding finals he could very easily have a similar and actually in my opinion better resume then walton. Explain how it is trolling.

1987_Lakers
04-06-2010, 04:14 AM
And Walton was inducted as an NBA player, relavence?

He was inducted as a player.

Batz
04-06-2010, 04:16 AM
How the hell is it trolling.

If Jamison wins a championship this year and next year (which is very possibly if Lebron stays) and had an outstanding finals he could very easily have a similar and actually in my opinion better resume then walton. Explain how it is trolling.
Should I even bother?

dough
04-06-2010, 04:29 AM

Let's welcome these new kids and give them a chance.

As you might or might not know, the HOF is not just for NBA achievements. Bill Walton has a strong case for being the greatest College player ever. His achievements in college alone make him HOF worthy.

Then, on the next level, he proceeded to be an integral part of some of the greatest teams and best winning efforts ever. Even as a Blazer he performed some mighty feats, among them going head to head with Kareem and getting the best of him during the playoffs. He has a handful of awards, among them being MVP, ALL Defensive First team selections, Finals MVP, etc. He also won two rings.

What exactly has Antwan done to make you compare him to Walton? Also, I'd like to know why Aantwan should make the Hall of Fame, while players like Danny Manning, Detlef Schrempf etc haven't made it?

3ptShooter
04-06-2010, 04:36 AM
...Its a team game, so championships shouldn't be a total factor. Explain what Walton did that Jamison didn't?

I must admit I do occasionally enjoy seeing a troll being shown the door...

Manute for Ever!
04-06-2010, 04:37 AM

^^^I am still blown away by the ammount of people who don't understand this!

dyna
04-06-2010, 04:54 AM

Prime Walton>>>Prime Ewing, Robinson, Dwight, maybe Duncan....

niko
04-06-2010, 08:34 AM
No, he is not. Possibly piggybacking on a Cavs title this year does not change that.

BigTicket
04-06-2010, 08:43 AM
Antawn Jamison is not even close.

A borderline hall of famer would be someone like Webber, Mourning, Hill, Allen, Pierce, T-Mac.

HylianNightmare
04-06-2010, 09:29 AM
hell no

Real Men Wear Green
04-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Antawn Jamison is not even close.

A borderline hall of famer would be someone like Webber, Mourning, Hill, Allen, Pierce, T-Mac.
Pierce and Allen cemented their cases in the Cs Champ run. But no, Jamison isn't close. If he can win two or three Championships as James' second option, he might make it.

2LeTTeRS
04-06-2010, 09:42 AM
No, he is not. Possibly piggybacking on a Cavs title this year does not change that.

Truth. Unless he wins 2-3 titles with the Cavs he has no way. For as good of a college player as he was, thats not even enough to help him because those stacked Tarheels teams he was on never won anything.

lucamichelson
04-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Honestly, no
i honestly think that he's at the height of his career, and if not, then close to being at his full potential.
unfortunatly, that potential isnt nearly close enough to be let into the hall of fame

Real Men Wear Green
04-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Truth. Unless he wins 2-3 titles with the Cavs he has no way. For as good of a college player as he was, thats not even enough to help him because those stacked Tarheels teams he was on never won anything.
That's a little harsh. Probably should have won more but they made the Final Four twice (I think) and won the ACC. Carter and Jamison became better pros than anyone they faced, and Shammond Williams also had a little career, so they were definitely the most talented in hindsight but we still shouldn't call 2 final fours and winning the ACC "nothing."

Real Men Wear Green
04-06-2010, 09:57 AM
Honestly, no
i honestly think that he's at the height of his career, and if not, then close to being at his full potential.
unfortunatly, that potential isnt nearly close enough to be let into the hall of fame
He's a good example of why college basketball isn't such a great way to develop for the NBA. He didn't gain his three-point range until he came to the league and never developed the ability to handle the ball. If he had dribble skills he might have been able to become an NBA superstar. But UNC, where they had great coaches (Dean Smith and, to a lesser extent, Bill Guthridge) didn't bother to expand his game. They used him exclusively as a post-up threat, and that was indeed the basis of his game in the NBA, but not something he can use well vs. good defensive bigs. If they really cared about prepping him for the NBA he would have been taught to dribble or they wouldn't have let him wait for the NBA to get some range.

SilkkTheShocker
04-06-2010, 10:01 AM
No, but he will be a key reason why the Cavs win the Finals this season

2LeTTeRS
04-06-2010, 10:09 AM
That's a little harsh. Probably should have won more but they made the Final Four twice (I think) and won the ACC. Carter and Jamison became better pros than anyone they faced, and Shammond Williams also had a little career, so they were definitely the most talented in hindsight but we still shouldn't call 2 final fours and winning the ACC "nothing."

Did you watch that team? I'm a North Carolinian so I did and that was probably the most exciting team I've ever watched. Jamison, Carter, Williams and Ed Cota (who I believed would develope into an elite point guard at the time) were the stars and Okaleja (sp?) who has become a pretty good player for the German National team and a big guy whose name sounded similar to Diop rounded out the core. For a team with that much talent anything less than winning a title is unacceptable. And I admit I was 13 and may be overrating this team based off that, but I feel that their team would beat either of the Heels teams that won the title since them.

Real Men Wear Green
04-06-2010, 10:16 AM
Did you watch that team? I'm a North Carolinian so I did and that was probably the most exciting team I've ever watched. Jamison, Carter, Williams and Ed Cota (who I believed would develope into an elite point guard at the time) were the stars and Okaleja (sp?) who has become a pretty good player for the German National team and a big guy whose name sounded similar to Diop rounded out the core. For a team with that much talent anything less than winning a title is unacceptable. And I admit I was 13 and may be overrating this team based off that, but I feel that their team would beat either of the Heels teams that won the title since them.
I watched that team. Thanks to the combo of winning and VC's dunks, they might have been the most entertaining team in basketball at the time. And I agree that that much talent should win a Championship. But I'm speaking from a standpoint of what is and is not an accomplishment in NCAA ball, and in the NCAA making the Final Four has always been a big deal, plus they won the ACC, which is major considering their in-state rival and other quality programs..

Real Men Wear Green
04-06-2010, 10:18 AM
Oh, and I was admittedly never a fan of Cota. To me, he was what Rondo's critics say he is.

lucamichelson
04-06-2010, 02:06 PM
He's a good example of why college basketball isn't such a great way to develop for the NBA. He didn't gain his three-point range until he came to the league and never developed the ability to handle the ball. If he had dribble skills he might have been able to become an NBA superstar. But UNC, where they had great coaches (Dean Smith and, to a lesser extent, Bill Guthridge) didn't bother to expand his game. They used him exclusively as a post-up threat, and that was indeed the basis of his game in the NBA, but not something he can use well vs. good defensive bigs. If they really cared about prepping him for the NBA he would have been taught to dribble or they wouldn't have let him wait for the NBA to get some range.
Yeah i agree, he has the build to be a quick pf, like a bosh, but his handles are off, and his shooting is too inconsistent with not enough range, and it's clearly too late at this point to improve radically on these factors. he's a good go-to guy, but that's not enough to make it into the HOF, at least id hope not :D

NoGunzJustSkillz
04-06-2010, 02:13 PM
^^^I am still blown away by the ammount of people who don't understand this!
not the amount of people, but the amount of so-called basketball fans.

dough
04-06-2010, 03:01 PM
I watched that team. Thanks to the combo of winning and VC's dunks, they might have been the most entertaining team in basketball at the time. And I agree that that much talent should win a Championship. But I'm speaking from a standpoint of what is and is not an accomplishment in NCAA ball, and in the NCAA making the Final Four has always been a big deal, plus they won the ACC, which is major considering their in-state rival and other quality programs..
What made them so good was Serge Zwikker.

lilgodfather1
04-06-2010, 03:10 PM
He could, he might just make it if the Cavs can get a couple of titles before trading him for someone younger and better.

heatfanwadefan
04-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Let's welcome these new kids and give them a chance.

As you might or might not know, the HOF is not just for NBA achievements. Bill Walton has a strong case for being the greatest College player ever. His achievements in college alone make him HOF worthy.

Then, on the next level, he proceeded to be an integral part of some of the greatest teams and best winning efforts ever. Even as a Blazer he performed some mighty feats, among them going head to head with Kareem and getting the best of him during the playoffs. He has a handful of awards, among them being MVP, ALL Defensive First team selections, Finals MVP, etc. He also won two rings.

What exactly has Antwan done to make you compare him to Walton? Also, I'd like to know why Aantwan should make the Hall of Fame, while players like Danny Manning, Detlef Schrempf etc haven't made it?
Yeah, Walton was a good player, im aware of that, but Hansbrough had just as big an impact, so he is a hall of famer?

Also, Championships are won by a team, Jamison could very easily win a few ships on the Cavs, in fact he could win one this year.

Also, thats very nice that he was an all star and was a key player on a great laker team, but Jamison could easily be known as the "missing piece" Lebron needed to win a championship, he could be like what Pippen was to Jordan (Although Pippen is a much better player, but Jamison could have same importance).

Its not RIGHT now is Jamison a hall of famer its when he retires will he be a hall of famer? No, Jamison was never a super star, but has always been a player you must game plan against, a power forward who can play inside and outside is pretty deadly, he has been productive where ever he has gone.
When Jamison career's ends, he could have over 20,000 points, he could be a multiple NBA championship winner, he could average 20/10 for his career. At the moment he is at 19/8 for his career. He might fall off with less touches, but then again he might get better playing with Lebron a full year.

Okay, you make a good point for Bill Walton, but at the same time if he is in for college achievements, doesn't this make Tyler Hansbrough a hall of famer?

ZenMaster
04-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Also, Championships are won by a team, Jamison could very easily win a few ships on the Cavs, in fact he could win one this year.

Coulda woulda shoulda... Being a HOF'er is something you talk about after a guy is done with his career.. Then it won't all be speculation..

dough
04-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Yeah, Walton was a good player, im aware of that, but Hansbrough had just as big an impact, so he is a hall of famer?
What? You just disqualified yourself comparing Hansbrough to maybe the greatest College player ever. Also you once again simply disregard the totality of Walton's career.

I dont care about 'could'. Do you? I'm sure you don't.

Also, thats very nice that he was an all star and was a key player on a great laker team, but Jamison could easily be known as the "missing piece" Lebron needed to win a championship, he could be like what Pippen was to Jordan (Although Pippen is a much better player, but Jamison could have same importance).
Could you please, let me say this as politely as possible, put a sock in it?

When Jamison career's ends, he could have over 20,000 points, he could be a multiple NBA championship winner, he could average 20/10 for his career. At the moment he is at 19/8 for his career. He might fall off with less touches, but then again he might get better playing with Lebron a full year.Shareef did that too. He could come back and join the Cavs too.

Okay, you make a good point for Bill Walton.
I know. Takes notes.

outsane
04-06-2010, 04:50 PM
He played on a terrible wizards team with Carom Butler, both who are considered "good players" and they were horrible. He will never be a hall of famer. its sad your ignorant enough to make this thread.

heatfanwadefan
04-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Coulda woulda shoulda... Being a HOF'er is something you talk about after a guy is done with his career.. Then it won't all be speculation..
Fine. Could woulda should is actually "VERY" possible... But this post does make sense.

heatfanwadefan
04-07-2010, 05:59 PM
What? You just disqualified yourself comparing Hansbrough to maybe the greatest College player ever. Also you once again simply disregard the totality of Walton's career.

I dont care about 'could'. Do you? I'm sure you don't.

Could you please, let me say this as politely as possible, put a sock in it?

Shareef did that too. He could come back and join the Cavs too.

I know. Takes notes.
Do you know how good Hansbrough was in college? He was one of greatest college players ever, take notes, look at his resume.

Could? After the season Cavs will be champs and Jamison will have the title by his resume.

Shareef? If he comes back he wouldn't even play.. Jamison is 2nd option on Cavs, what the hell kind of comparison is that?

heatfanwadefan
04-07-2010, 05:59 PM
He played on a terrible wizards team with Carom Butler, both who are considered "good players" and they were horrible. He will never be a hall of famer. its sad your ignorant enough to make this thread.
Jamison and Butler horrible? You are a tard.

ZenMaster
04-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Jamison and Butler horrible? You are a tard.

He said the Wizards where terrible, not Jamison and Butler.. And he's right..

And this thread..... Fcuck outta here!

Hibachi!
04-07-2010, 06:01 PM
you cant base a franchise off of jamison. and ask yourself, in 10 years will people remember antawn jamison? i don't think so

scott0326
04-07-2010, 06:03 PM
I think Jamison is a good player, but not hall of fame worthy.

Luigi
04-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Here's a fun stat to get a handle on what type of players are getting in. It's just a stat, but useful to get your guages set.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/about/hof_prob.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/hof_prob_active.html

1. Shaquille O'Neal 1.0000
2. Tim Duncan 1.0000
3. Kobe Bryant 1.0000
4. Kevin Garnett 1.0000
5. Allen Iverson 1.0000
6. LeBron James 1.0000
7. Dirk Nowitzki 0.9991
8. Steve Nash 0.9986
9. Dwyane Wade 0.9983
10. Jason Kidd 0.9888
11. Tracy McGrady 0.9719
12. Paul Pierce 0.9538
13. Ray Allen 0.8880
14. Vince Carter 0.8620
15. Grant Hill 0.7222
16. Tony Parker 0.5768
17. Gilbert Arenas 0.5524
18. Carmelo Anthony 0.4397
19. Chauncey Billups 0.3835
20. Amare Stoudemire 0.3259
21. Chris Bosh 0.3102
22. Dwight Howard 0.2961
23. Pau Gasol 0.1567
24. Elton Brand 0.1242
25. Shawn Marion 0.1099
26. Baron Davis 0.0778
27. Manu Ginobili 0.0655
28. Antawn Jamison 0.0575
29. Richard Hamilton 0.0556
30. Jermaine O'Neal 0.0514
31. Carlos Boozer 0.0452
32. Joe Johnson 0.0399
33. Michael Redd 0.0190
34. Rasheed Wallace 0.0180
35. Peja Stojakovic 0.0163
36. Lamar Odom 0.0146
37. Andre Miller 0.0143
38. Jerry Stackhouse 0.0143
39. Michael Finley 0.0134
40. Caron Butler 0.0130
41. Mike Bibby 0.0130
42. Zach Randolph 0.0121
43. Jason Richardson 0.0095
44. Derek Fisher 0.0086
45. Andre Iguodala 0.0077
46. Jason Terry 0.0072
47. David West 0.0068
48. Ben Gordon 0.0059
49. Mo Williams 0.0056
50. Ron Artest 0.0046

Hibachi!
04-07-2010, 06:24 PM
2. Tim Duncan 1.0000
3. Kobe Bryant 1.0000
4. Kevin Garnett 1.0000
5. Allen Iverson 1.0000
6. LeBron James 1.0000
7. Dirk Nowitzki 0.9991
8. Steve Nash 0.9986
9. Dwyane Wade 0.9983
10. Jason Kidd 0.9888
11. Tracy McGrady 0.9719
12. Paul Pierce 0.9538
13. Ray Allen 0.8880
14. Vince Carter 0.8620
15. Grant Hill 0.7222
16. Tony Parker 0.5768
21. Chris Bosh 0.3102
22. Dwight Howard 0.2961
23. Pau Gasol 0.1567
24. Elton Brand 0.1242
25. Shawn Marion 0.1099
26. Baron Davis 0.0778
27. Manu Ginobili 0.0655
31. Carlos Boozer 0.0452
32. Joe Johnson 0.0399
33. Michael Redd 0.0190
36. Lamar Odom 0.0146
37. Andre Miller 0.0143
40. Caron Butler 0.0130
41. Mike Bibby 0.0130
42. Zach Randolph 0.0121
44. Derek Fisher 0.0086
46. Jason Terry 0.0072
47. David West 0.0068
48. Ben Gordon 0.0059
49. Mo Williams 0.0056
50. Ron Artest 0.0046

everyone below 23 shouldn't get in

ZenMaster
04-07-2010, 06:31 PM

As of now, still active careers.

And Manu should for sure be in if he was to retire tomorrow. They guy has won basically anything you can imagine within basketball.

Titles
Italian League Championship: 2001
Italian Cup: 2001, 2002
Euroleague: 2001
Triple Crown: 2001
Americas Championship: 2001
NBA Championship: 2003, 2005, 2007
Summer Olympic Games gold medal: 2004
Summer Olympic Games bronze medal: 2008

Awards
2001 Lega A (Italy) MVP
2001 Euroleague Final Four MVP
2001 FIBA Americas Championship MVP
2002 All-Euroleague First Team
2002 Italian Cup MVP
2002 Lega A MVP
2002 FIBA World Championship All-Tournament Team

scott0326
04-07-2010, 06:33 PM
I could see a case for Manu, not much case for the rest below 23 though.

Luigi
04-07-2010, 06:45 PM

They probably won't. It will take some serious work and big events for them to get their probabilities high enough to get on the ballot.

heatfanwadefan
04-08-2010, 05:06 AM
So Jamison has a 57% chance NOW and still could add to his resume, yet im retarded. How convenient.

JtotheIzzo
04-08-2010, 05:09 AM
Here's a fun stat to get a handle on what type of players are getting in. It's just a stat, but useful to get your guages set.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/about/hof_prob.html
http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/hof_prob_active.html

2. Tim Duncan 1.0000
3. Kobe Bryant 1.0000
4. Kevin Garnett 1.0000
5. Allen Iverson 1.0000
6. LeBron James 1.0000
7. Dirk Nowitzki 0.9991
8. Steve Nash 0.9986
9. Dwyane Wade 0.9983
10. Jason Kidd 0.9888
11. Tracy McGrady 0.9719
12. Paul Pierce 0.9538
13. Ray Allen 0.8880
14. Vince Carter 0.8620
15. Grant Hill 0.7222
16. Tony Parker 0.5768
21. Chris Bosh 0.3102
22. Dwight Howard 0.2961
23. Pau Gasol 0.1567
24. Elton Brand 0.1242
25. Shawn Marion 0.1099
26. Baron Davis 0.0778
27. Manu Ginobili 0.0655
31. Carlos Boozer 0.0452
32. Joe Johnson 0.0399
33. Michael Redd 0.0190
36. Lamar Odom 0.0146
37. Andre Miller 0.0143
40. Caron Butler 0.0130
41. Mike Bibby 0.0130
42. Zach Randolph 0.0121
44. Derek Fisher 0.0086
46. Jason Terry 0.0072
47. David West 0.0068
48. Ben Gordon 0.0059
49. Mo Williams 0.0056
50. Ron Artest 0.0046

Manu is 1.000 because of his international pedigree.

hwliuLAP
04-08-2010, 05:09 AM
So Jamison has a 57% chance NOW and still could add to his resume, yet im retarded. How convenient.

5.75%
:hammerhead:

jaydacris
04-08-2010, 05:10 AM
this thread is the closest jamison will get to the HOF

scott0326
04-08-2010, 05:11 AM
5.75%
:hammerhead:
:roll:

sannguyen19
04-08-2010, 07:20 AM
If you look at all the players with 20,000 pts or more..everybody is in the HOF or will be...only Tom Chambers and Mitch Richmond are left out...he has 17K right now..if he plays 3-4 more years and finishes above 20k mark + Cavs winning the championship this year he has a shot.

His biggest accomplishment has to be winning the NCAA player of the year award..

Do I think he should be in..no, but you guys make it seem like he has zero chance...

maxwellcu
04-08-2010, 10:37 AM
When has Jamison ever been a marquee player? When has he ever even been top-10?

MagicalLA
04-08-2010, 10:40 AM
What the heck? of course no.

RainierBeachPoet
04-08-2010, 11:18 AM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

FCN
04-08-2010, 11:23 AM
No he is not.

Good player, former allstar, but not superstar or HOF material.

NBASTATMAN
04-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Is Antawn Jamison a hall of famer? Voice your opinion.

MAYBE if he wins a couple of titles... But his numbers are not that good and when you consider he has shot 45 percent all his life and has never played any defense... I doubt it... His teams have stunk as well.. I don't see him doing anything in the playoffs when his time to shine comes either... The Cavs will have to depend on two players.. Lebron and a old Shaq who hasn't played in some time but I am sure he isn't scared of the moment...

NBASTATMAN
04-08-2010, 12:20 PM
When has Jamison ever been a marquee player? When has he ever even been top-10?

He has never been a top 20 player in the game either..

Real Men Wear Green
04-08-2010, 07:31 PM
He has never been a top 20 player in the game either..
I think there was one 25+ ppg season where you could make an argument.

crisoner
04-08-2010, 07:34 PM
This got to be one of the dumbest thread ever made.

Maniak
04-08-2010, 08:12 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif
Summing the thread up in one single post

heatfanwadefan
04-08-2010, 08:45 PM
If you look at all the players with 20,000 pts or more..everybody is in the HOF or will be...only Tom Chambers and Mitch Richmond are left out...he has 17K right now..if he plays 3-4 more years and finishes above 20k mark + Cavs winning the championship this year he has a shot.

His biggest accomplishment has to be winning the NCAA player of the year award..

Do I think he should be in..no, but you guys make it seem like he has zero chance...
Exactly. Thank you, thank you and thank you.