PDA

View Full Version : Well... Noah Got Bron's Attention.

aem
04-16-2010, 01:36 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=5096380

... But despite the perceived mismatch and Chicago's long odds, Bulls forward Joakim Noah said he and his teammates plan "to try to shock the world" and upset the Cavs.

James has other plans.

"We're ready for the challenge," James said. "I think Noah's a really good player. He's a really good talent. But, you know, he asked for us a couple weeks ago and he got us. So we're ready. It's a different monster they're going to be playing against on Saturday."...

ReturnofJPR
04-16-2010, 01:38 AM
Well, Noah has more Heart than Bron does. It's too bad he doesn't have 1/10 the talent that Bron does.

Derek Zoolander
04-16-2010, 01:38 AM
That sounds alot like what Lebron said before the Orlando series :roll:

Derek Zoolander
04-16-2010, 01:42 AM
Lebron is the biggest cheeseball in the league, a good representation of the city of Cleveland itself.

methusala
04-16-2010, 01:45 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=5096380

... But despite the perceived mismatch and Chicago's long odds, Bulls forward Joakim Noah said he and his teammates plan "to try to shock the world" and upset the Cavs.

James has other plans.

"We're ready for the challenge," James said. "I think Noah's a really good player. He's a really good talent. But, you know, he asked for us a couple weeks ago and he got us. So we're ready. It's a different monster they're going to be playing against on Saturday."...

Noah played a couple weeks ago against the Cavs?

Neither did Rose or Deng, but yeah. I guess Lebron really showed Jannero Pargo who was boss that night.

aem
04-16-2010, 01:49 AM
Noah played a couple weeks ago against the Cavs?

Neither did Rose or Deng, but yeah. I guess Lebron really showed Jannero Pargo who was boss that night.

I can't remember ever asking for them either. Derrick stated that upon making the playoff's we'd be playing Lebron but why in the hell would we ask to play them first round!... I know what he's trying to say though.. I think.

methusala
04-16-2010, 01:52 AM
I can't remember ever asking for them either. Derrick stated that upon making the playoff's we'd be playing Lebron but why in the hell would we ask to play them first round!... I know what he's trying to say though.. I think.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201003190CHI.html

Yeah, asked so hard that the top 3 didn't even play!

Does Lebron have the IQ of 4 or something?

ReturnofJPR
04-16-2010, 01:54 AM
So. 113th street! Roseland! All day Joe!

Hell yeah Mo, that's what I'm talking about. All is well.

jasonresno
04-16-2010, 01:56 AM

Bahah. Yeah. LBJ really showed Noah then :P.

Listen: I'd love to have LeBron on the Bulls. Seriously, I'd love it. But if that never happens then I'm going to stand by the fact that he is one of the most irritating players in the league. He's talented enough to let his #s do the talking on the court but airheaded enough to constantly make stupid comments and brag that he tore up a Bulls team without 3 starters.

RealKnowledge
04-16-2010, 01:58 AM
Lebron is the biggest cheeseball in the league, a good representation of the city of Cleveland itself.
:oldlol: Derek the funniest poster on here

methusala
04-16-2010, 02:02 AM
Bahah. Yeah. LBJ really showed Noah then :P.

Listen: I'd love to have LeBron on the Bulls. Seriously, I'd love it. But if that never happens then I'm going to stand by the fact that he is one of the most irritating players in the league. He's talented enough to let his #s do the talking on the court but airheaded enough to constantly make stupid comments and brag that he tore up a Bulls team without 3 starters.

And stare down the bench in the 4th quarter after only then pulling away from an at-that-time just above D-League level Bulls lineup.

The same type of guy to kick over a stroller with a baby mid-nap then trash talk it for getting mud on it's face.

Manute for Ever!
04-16-2010, 02:15 AM
But on topic, we already know that Noah isn't intimidated by Lebron, as shown when he started trash talking Lebron for the dancing bullshit

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/8wABTvncyow/0.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/6YhPSzGHFcM/0.jpg

http://notqualifiedtocomment.com/wp-content/uploads/LeBron-Noah-150x150.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/kroxmCZUgQ4/0.jpg

Crystallas
04-16-2010, 02:16 AM
LeBron is talking for show. Noah makes a confident but indirect comment about the series, then LeBron makes one back. Press slants the interpritation to upsell the series.

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, and all that.

I don't care about the media. I just want to see some good ass b-ball.

Manute for Ever!
04-16-2010, 02:17 AM
I don't care about the media. I just want to see some good ass b-ball.

:cheers:

Go Getter
04-16-2010, 02:18 AM
"GTFO here with that"

"Shits corny son!"

"You're ****ing corny!"

:bowdown:

Noah gained a lot of respect in my eyes that day.

And he hit Lebron right in the heart...he (Bron) isn't used to people calling him out like that...who steps away from the line during their free throw like that (he should have got T'd up)?

Derek Zoolander
04-16-2010, 02:23 AM
"GTFO here with that"

"Shits corny son!"

"You're ****ing corny!"

And he hit Lebron right in the heart...he (Bron) isn't used to people calling him out like that...who steps away from the line during their free throw like that (he should have got T'd up)?
With the way he is repped Lebron could have ***** slapped Noah in the face and I'm confident he wouldn't have gotten a T called on him, it's BS

But yeah Noah punked Lebron and Lebron had no idea what hit him, he's used to people kissing his ass his whole life, he doesn't know how to respond when faced with adversity

oh the horror
04-16-2010, 02:29 AM
What!? No One, I Repeat No One Gets Lebron James' Attention. No One!

artex
04-16-2010, 02:44 AM
r.i.p pimp c, lay easy on that lean in heaven dawgy.

but yeah after that noah gained a lotttt of respect in my book too. lol @ lebron walking over there and doing nothing. what a chump

artex
04-16-2010, 02:50 AM
you know what it do, long beach up in dis hoe

inclinerator
04-16-2010, 03:42 AM
wizards vs cavs part 2

Kurosawa0
04-16-2010, 03:54 AM
wizards vs cavs part 2

It's not even going to be that close.

Manute for Ever!
04-16-2010, 04:28 AM
Right, that's why he does that corny @$$ scream after a rebound, a f*cking rebound! Not to mention that pathetic run the length of the floor and clap like an idiot while my head is bobbing up and down BS after each foul committed by the opposing team. He's a punk whose head got too big after Florida. He got a harsh dose of reality his rookie year. He thinks he's something again after they took an old Boston team, missing it's heart and soul in KG(which would've been a sweep had a healthy KG played) to 7. Lebron's about send his @$$ crashing back down to Earth come Saturday.

Not quite as lame as this:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/multimedia/photo_gallery/0905/lebron.mvp/images/lebron4.jpg

I'm getting to the point where I'd prefer Lebrons link to powder to be:

http://thisisgodgiven.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/lebronjames.jpg

Derek Zoolander
04-16-2010, 04:44 AM
Not quite as lame as this:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/multimedia/photo_gallery/0905/lebron.mvp/images/lebron4.jpg

I'm getting to the point where I'd prefer Lebrons link to powder to be:

http://thisisgodgiven.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/lebronjames.jpg
He really is a cheeseball clown, he still doing that before the start of EVERY game?

DuMa
04-16-2010, 05:07 AM
"GTFO here with that"

"Shits corny son!"

"You're ****ing corny!"

you must be the biggest stevenson fan ever!

http://blogs.bet.com/news/playahater/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/stevension.jpg

http://tcarther.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/stevenson-deshawn-392-cp-0804271.jpg

Go Getter
04-16-2010, 07:04 AM
you must be the biggest stevenson fan ever!

http://blogs.bet.com/news/playahater/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/stevension.jpg

http://tcarther.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/stevenson-deshawn-392-cp-0804271.jpg

nah. I've met him. I'm not a fan.

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 07:56 AM
RIP Joaqueer Noah

Go Getter
04-16-2010, 08:01 AM
:oldlol:

I didn't notice that he slapped the head band off him until now.

Good job Deshawn! *now go sit down somewhere*:oldlol:

gasolina
04-16-2010, 08:06 AM
Hope Bulls fans step up in their home games and chant "THAT SHIT'S CORNY - pam pam pa pa pam"

wang4three
04-16-2010, 08:55 AM
Already loving this matchup. Noah's the man.

bada bing
04-16-2010, 09:01 AM
this is why i kinda wanted to see a bulls/cavs matchup instead of a raptors one. The bulls will play with all heart out there and challenge Lebron. They will show some energy. The raps would ahve just sat back and let Lebron go nuts on em.

cavsfanatic
04-16-2010, 09:10 AM
"GTFO here with that"

"Shits corny son!"

"You're ****ing corny!"

he did get t'd up....

cavsfanatic
04-16-2010, 09:18 AM
http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/video/2010/04/15/lbjfinal100415finalmpg-1291323/index.html

the video of lebron's press conference were he said that.

They asked him about Noah and he said "he's a good talent (true) but this a different monster they playing saturday (true)"

"Me personally, i been waiting for this since game 6 of the orlando series"

You guys sound dumb saying Lebron aint got no heart. Hasnt he gotten better every year? You cant just be great because of talent. You have to put work in to achieve his level.

Lebron is goin to crush the bulls

Glide2keva
04-16-2010, 09:34 AM
Well, Noah has more Heart than Bron does. It's too bad he doesn't have 1/10 the HYPE that Bron does.

Fixed

niko
04-16-2010, 09:36 AM
It doesn't matter, if you are the worse team, you want the series to be contensious and to be in the better teams' head. Maybe they'll be distracted trying to kill you by 80 rather than just putting you away. i doubt it matters, this series is an enormous mismatch but it's always better to be in the better teams head.

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 09:37 AM
Fixed

You are an idiot if you think that Noah is as good as LeBron. Noah is not even a better player than Al Horford, and Kendrick Perkins.

Glide2keva
04-16-2010, 09:41 AM
RIP Joaqueer Noah
Intimidated much?

Glide2keva
04-16-2010, 09:47 AM
You are an idiot if you think that Noah is as good as LeBron. Noah is not even a better player than Al Horford, and Kendrick Perkins.
Wasn't my point. My point was lebron gets way too much hype.

Joakim Noah is a very talented center and I hope he gives lebron the Paul Pierce treatment at some point in this series.

I don't expect the Bulls to win, but I know they are going to roll over and play dead.

Book that.

Go Getter
04-16-2010, 09:49 AM
he did get t'd up....

Oh my bad.

And don't lump me in with those that say Lebron has no heart, I'm just saying he's one of those guys who acts bitchmade and over does it even though he doesn't need to.....attenionwhoring and drawing attention to things other than basketball while on the court.

We all know you're the best in the game. Even Kobe and Kobe haters know that shit.

Lebron became the best player in the game when he developed a jumpshot period....people that can't see that are blind.

So there's no reason [for a pro] to dance like a kid when you do something well or cry when things don't go your way.

I remember when the Cavs laid a big stinking 0 in the Finals with Lebron at the helm so they could stand to be a little more humble.

I said the same thing about the Celts last year when they were barking at my Bulls.

Speaking of last year the Cavs were supposed to win then and Dwight Howard and the Magic sent them packing....seems like they should have changed it up this year and been more business-like.

lazerface
04-16-2010, 09:52 AM

you're a ****ing idiot, lebrons talking about when noah said he wanted to play the cavs in the first round in an interview a few weeks ago.

you should probably check your own IQ before making fun of anyone else's...

lazerface
04-16-2010, 09:54 AM
can't wait till the cavs gas these fools....

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 09:54 AM
Wasn't my point. My point was lebron gets way too much hype.

Joakim Noah is a very talented center and I hope he gives lebron the Paul Pierce treatment at some point in this series.

I don't expect the Bulls to win, but I know they are going to roll over and play dead.

Book that.

He's a 2x NBA MVP. When Jordan was the same age as LeBron. The Bulls got their arse kicked in the playoffs.

Thank you Phil Jackson
Thank you Scottie Pippen, and a couple of good NBA players.
Thank you David Stern and Nike.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Go Getter
04-16-2010, 09:56 AM
:rolleyes:

Diesel J
04-16-2010, 09:58 AM
you're a ****ing idiot, lebrons talking about when noah said he wanted to play the cavs in the first round in an interview a few weeks ago.

you should probably check your own IQ before making fun of anyone else's...

exactly:lol

KAJ=GOAT
04-16-2010, 10:01 AM
http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/video/2010/04/15/lbjfinal100415finalmpg-1291323/index.html

the video of lebron's press conference were he said that.

They asked him about Noah and he said "he's a good talent (true) but this a different monster they playing saturday (true)"

"Me personally, i been waiting for this since game 6 of the orlando series"

You guys sound dumb saying Lebron aint got no heart. Hasnt he gotten better every year? You cant just be great because of talent. You have to put work in to achieve his level.

Lebron is goin to crush the bulls

So, you're saying,

when the Cavs win, its because "Lebron crushed them".

When they lose, its because, "Lebron doesn't have a good enough team around him".

?

Go Getter
04-16-2010, 10:03 AM
He's a 2x NBA MVP. When Jordan was the same age as LeBron. The Bulls got their arse kicked in the playoffs.

Thank you Phil Jackson

:roll:

Jordan had to beat Larry Bird's Celtics and Zeke's Pistons to get out of the Eastern conference.

And when he did make it to the finals he had to beat Magic Johnson and the Lakers.

I mean the Spurs were good but they didn't even win ONE freaking game.

Lebron has a hall of famer [Shaq], two-all star types[Antwan/Mo], and venerable vets [West/Varejo/Parker].

What's their excuse now?

What was it last year when the Magic beat them?

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 10:07 AM

Jordan had to beat Larry Bird's Celtics and Zeke's Pistons to get out of the Eastern conference.

And when he made it to the finals he had to beat Magic Johnson and the Lakers.

Lebron has a hall of famer [Shaq], two-all star types[Antwan/Mo], and venerable vets [West/Varejo/Parker].

What's their excuse now?

This is the only time that LeBron has an outstanding supporting casts.

Diesel J
04-16-2010, 10:11 AM

Dumbass, everyone knew going into that series that even in the reg season last year, orlando gave the cavs more fits than anyone mainly because of 2 things.

1.Dwight's athleticism and size was too much for Verjao and Big Z which caused all type of trouble for the Cavs defense

2. Cavs didn't play with a another athletic big sg/sf nest to lebron which would get exposed when Turk and Rashard (both being 6 foot 10) on the floor at the same time. In the playoffs last year, whenever Lebron guarded one of those 2, Orlando would go to the other for the mismatch (usually on Delonte).

Cavs fixed these things by adding Shaq for Dwight and getting Jamario Moon and Parker for extra size at the 2/3 spots outside of lebron.

Shax
04-16-2010, 10:11 AM

And when he did make it to the finals he had to beat Magic Johnson and the Lakers.

What's their excuse now?

Jordan won those games alone? Why were other people playing? :rolleyes:

Shaq is way past his prime, but he should be good enough if his injury didn't screw him up. Mo and Delonte didn't show up last year in the playoffs, we'll see how they do. Andy will continue doing his thing though.

KAJ=GOAT
04-16-2010, 10:19 AM
This is the only time that LeBron has an outstanding supporting casts.

So, Shaq on the injured list and a half season of Antawn make the difference?

lol.

FOH.

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 10:19 AM
Dumbass, everyone knew going into that series that even in the reg season last year, orlando gave the cavs more fits than anyone mainly because of 2 things.

1.Dwight's athleticism and size was too much for Verjao and Big Z which caused all type of trouble for the Cavs defense

2. Cavs didn't play with a another athletic big sg/sf nest to lebron which would get exposed when Turk and Rashard (both being 6 foot 10) on the floor at the same time. In the playoffs last year, whenever Lebron guarded one of those 2, Orlando would go to the other for the mismatch (usually on Delonte).

Cavs fixed these things by adding Shaq for Dwight and getting Jamario Moon and Parker for extra size at the 2/3 spots outside of lebron.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Shax
04-16-2010, 10:20 AM
So, Shaq on the injured list and a half season of Antawn make the difference?

lol.

FOH.

Unless you didn't watch the conf. finals last year, the answer would be yes.

DuMa
04-16-2010, 10:23 AM
shaq and antawn were brought in for the playoffs. they werent brought in for the regular season... they could handle the regular season just fine. they did win 66 games without those two anyway.

KAJ=GOAT
04-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Unless you didn't watch the conf. finals last year, the answer would be yes.

So, its a given that the Cavs are going to the finals now?

lol.

Is the reasoning if they happen to lose still,

the Cavs win, its because "Lebron crushed them".

the Cavs lose, its because, "Lebron doesn't have a good enough team around him".

?

Thats what my retort was about in the first place.

Cavs win = Lebron gets all the credit
Cavs lost = blame the team

Go Getter
04-16-2010, 10:34 AM

Shaq is way past his prime, but he should be good enough if his injury didn't screw him up. Mo and Delonte didn't show up last year in the playoffs, we'll see how they do. Andy will continue doing his thing though.

We were comparing Jordan to Bron but let me take it a step further.

Jordan's team was a reflection of him just like Bron's team.

The Cavs pretty much went out and got who Bron wanted just like Jordan could run players out of Chicago.

Certain players will never be down with all the goofy shit that Lebron does but Shaq is okay with that....Shaq is also kind of lazy and goofy....he likes to do a lot of other stuff besides basketball.

Jordan held his players accountable and didn't run off the court crying when he lost he probably would have cussed Mo out for not showing up when he needed.

Whatever the case may be Bron has had chances to win a title and step up when it's all said and done the leader, the guy who makes the fattest check is to blame.

To the guy who claims that Cleveland fixed all it's problems when they added Shaq, Moon, and Parker....I'm not sold.

Shaq can't guard Dwight, Parker is no match for Vince, and Moon definitely isn't as good as Shard. Redick if healthy is lights out from deep and they added Andersoon who can shoot it from range.

Se
04-16-2010, 11:23 AM
http://cache.boston.com/multimedia/sports/bigshots/111009/bs4.jpg

Se
04-16-2010, 11:24 AM
Cleveland has a history of being owned by Chicago in the playoffs

Derrick Rose will probably hit a shot over Craig Ehlo to win it.

Jailblazers7
04-16-2010, 11:33 AM
How did this thread end up being Lebron vs. MJ? :oldlol:

Anyway, I don't see what the big deal is about Noah's or Lebron's comments. Noah is a competitor and has been known to have a bit of a mouth on him. The Bulls are a young team that are ready to go out and prove themselves while the Cavs are vets who will turn it up a bit now that its the playoffs.

Either way the Cavs will win the series.

Mamba
04-16-2010, 11:41 AM

this is my problem with alot of bron haters. seriously when they play a tougher opponent whos teammates have stepped up its generally expected that yours do aswell, when they don't your team has ****ed up and u get the blame. when the cavs win, i always congratulate the other team for a gg. but when the other team wins its generally "haha we beat the cavs tell lebron to go dance GAWSH he's so cheezy" seriously guys these players aren't 5 and neither are we act your ****ing age, and when u know the blame is on teammates don't blame the ****ing star pupil unless it actually is there fault.

DukeDelonte13
04-16-2010, 11:45 AM

Actually, Delonte did well. Mo, Z, Wally, Sasha, stunk it up.

LA_Showtime
04-16-2010, 12:09 PM
People love to talk about the Shaq trade, but what's made Cleveland so dangerous this year is Hickson's development, and signing Moon and Parker. For the first time since LeBron's rookie season, the Cavaliers are athletic. Combine that with an excellent defense and multiple long-range threats and you've got a hell of a team.

With that said, I'm not convinced they'll beat Orlando. Howard won't be able to single-handedly crush the Cavaliers like he did last year in the playoffs, but he'll still put up numbers. If they let LeBron get his and contain everybody else, they'll win.

ShowtymeCA2NC
04-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Well, Noah has more Heart than Bron does. It's too bad he doesn't have 1/10 the talent that Bron does.

Damn...u couldnt have said it better..hahaha

cavsfanatic
04-16-2010, 12:10 PM
So, you're saying,

when the Cavs win, its because "Lebron crushed them".

When they lose, its because, "Lebron doesn't have a good enough team around him".

?
Nah not at all. I'm just saying based on that video he is goin to crush the bulls. I'm talking 28-8-8 on 55% shooting.

2LeTTeRS
04-16-2010, 12:14 PM
Actually, Delonte did well. Mo, Z, Wally, Sasha, stunk it up.

Don't forget Ben Wallace. He has a reputation of being an elite defender, but against the Magic he didn't deliver. He acted like he had too much pride to foul Dwight even when Dwight was bullying him in the paint and had great post position. I can't remember how many times I yelled at the tv to ****ing foul Dwight and not just give him the easy 2.

cavsfanatic
04-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Oh my bad.

And don't lump me in with those that say Lebron has no heart, I'm just saying he's one of those guys who acts bitchmade and over does it even though he doesn't need to.....attenionwhoring and drawing attention to things other than basketball while on the court.

We all know you're the best in the game. Even Kobe and Kobe haters know that shit.

Lebron became the best player in the game when he developed a jumpshot period....people that can't see that are blind.

So there's no reason [for a pro] to dance like a kid when you do something well or cry when things don't go your way.

I remember when the Cavs laid a big stinking 0 in the Finals with Lebron at the helm so they could stand to be a little more humble.

I said the same thing about the Celts last year when they were barking at my Bulls.

Speaking of last year the Cavs were supposed to win then and Dwight Howard and the Magic sent them packing....seems like they should have changed it up this year and been more business-like. yea I wasn't lumping you with other people that's why I made another post.

The cavs are just a bunch of clowns who like to make jokes. Could they tone it down a bit? Yea but it wouldn't be them.

DukeDelonte13
04-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Don't forget Ben Wallace. He has a reputation of being an elite defender, but against the Magic he didn't deliver. He acted like he had too much pride to foul Dwight even when Dwight was bullying him in the paint and had great post position. I can't remember how many times I yelled at the tv to ****ing foul Dwight and not just give him the easy 2.

true forgot. He was come off an injury in his defense, but yeah, he still stank.

thejumpa
04-16-2010, 12:19 PM
First off, let's kill this Chicago upset talk. Cleveland will sweep them. Chicago may get ONE game, but that's it. If all else fails, LeBron 1 on 5 is good enough to beat the Bulls in a 7 game series. I like Noahs attitude. Maybe it brings out the beast in LeBron? That makes for good basketball.

If the Cavs can lock down of defense and keep those shooters on Orlando contained, they should win in 6. The supporting cast has to show up, though. LeBron can't iso just to get numbers and try to win. They have to keep using Hickson on the pick and roll and playing through Shaq. Beat Orlando at their own game.

LA Showtime said that Cleveland is, for the first time, an atheltic team. I completely agree. That could be what puts them over the hump.

AirJordan&Magic
04-16-2010, 01:16 PM

Thank you Phil Jackson

It is hilarious when LeBron fans are so quick to point out the hype that surrounded Jordan as if LeBron hasn't been equally as hyped up in the past 5 years.

Michael Jordan wasn't labeled a "King" before he played a single Nba game.

Kingwillball
04-16-2010, 01:19 PM
He really is a cheeseball clown, he still doing that before the start of EVERY game?

Your obviously a hater..Mad the best player in the world doesn't play for your team ?

Kingwillball
04-16-2010, 01:20 PM
It is hilarious when LeBron fans are so quick to point out the hype that surrounded Jordan as if LeBron hasn't been equally as hyped up in the past 5 years.

Michael Jordan wasn't labeled a "King" before he played a single Nba game.

Difference is Lebron was maybe the best HS player of all time !

TennesseeFan
04-16-2010, 01:21 PM
This is a post.

AirJordan&Magic
04-16-2010, 01:24 PM
So, its a given that the Cavs are going to the finals now?

lol.

Is the reasoning if they happen to lose still,

the Cavs win, its because "Lebron crushed them".

the Cavs lose, its because, "Lebron doesn't have a good enough team around him".

?

This. All last year, you heard these clowns saying "The cavs have found the missing piece, and this is their year" and now it is LeBron doesn't have enough talent around him?

PLEASE! He was surrounded by great role players last season who can shoot the 3 ball well and who do the intangibles. He had a great supporting cast. The Magics just played better.

I am even seeing some LeBron homers taking shots at Michael Jordan for some strange reason.

Anyway, LeBron has played out of his mind this season and has a stacked supporting cast again. There are no more excuses.

AirJordan&Magic
04-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Difference is Lebron was maybe the best HS player of all time !

Your point? Kareem Abdul Jabbar was the best Highschool player of all time and the best NCAA player of all time.

I didn't hear anyone labeling him a "king" before he played his 1st Nba game.

:oldlol: at you trying to use his highschool dominantion as an excuse to call him a King.

Diesel J
04-16-2010, 01:27 PM
People love to talk about the Shaq trade, but what's made Cleveland so dangerous this year is Hickson's development, and signing Moon and Parker. For the first time since LeBron's rookie season, the Cavaliers are athletic. Combine that with an excellent defense and multiple long-range threats and you've got a hell of a team.

With that said, I'm not convinced they'll beat Orlando. Howard won't be able to single-handedly crush the Cavaliers like he did last year in the playoffs, but he'll still put up numbers. If they let LeBron get his and contain everybody else, they'll win.

Had Mo showed up to 75% of his ability, Cavs would have won with ease last year. Dude was playing like scrub all playoffs (Mo sucked vs Pistons and Hawks too but it didn't hurt the Cavs). lebron is going to get his regardless but with the addition of Jamison, the cavs will be able to better absorb Mo Williams having an off game.

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 01:30 PM
Your point? Kareem Abdul Jabbar was the best Highschool player of all time and the best NCAA player of all time.

:oldlol: at you trying to use his highschool dominantion as an excuse to call him a King.

King James = English translation of the Christian Bible.

I like his new nickname the Akron Hammer. By the way Roger Mayweather is the original Black Mamba.

Kobe needs to find a new monicker.

Mikaiel
04-16-2010, 01:36 PM

Well if his last name were Jones or something, I don't think he would have been called "King Jones" ....

Glide2keva
04-16-2010, 01:36 PM
King James = English translation of the Christian Bible.

I like his new nickname the Akron Hammer. By the way Roger Mayweather is the original Black Mamba.

Kobe needs to find a new monicker.
Still doesn't stop every NBA outlet from calling him "The King" which has no translation to the fake ass book called the bible.

Kings wear crowns and he has none.

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 01:38 PM
Still doesn't stop every NBA outlet from calling him "The King" which has no translation to the fake ass book called the bible.

Cavs are gonna win their first NBA title this year.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

BOOKMARKED

Kingwillball
04-16-2010, 01:38 PM

No he was called King after King James a real King dipsh!t..basically his name and his Gm is the how it started by the media. Would U rather him be called the "Chosen One" in the NBA which was another nickname he had growing up. Lebron was the True definition of a man among Boys in HS.

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 01:40 PM
Well if his last name were Jones or something, I don't think he would have been called "King Jones" ....

:roll: :oldlol: :roll:

PistonsFan#21
04-16-2010, 01:46 PM

Are you seriously getting mad because of the nickname he has? How stupid can some people be? LMAO!

They call Kobe Bryant black mamba even if hes not really a snake and doesnt crawl on the floor.

They call Shaq and Dwight superman even if they cant fly, see through walls and even though they're not white. just kidding about the white part

A nickname is a nickname and its not like Lebron just asked for people to call him the King.

Big Bang Theory
04-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Why does LeBron always get into little beefs with players like Noah and Stevenson? Why can't Kobe or Howard or Durant have this kind of rivalry with him?

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Why does LeBron always get into little beefs with players like Noah and Stevenson? Why can't Kobe or Howard or Durant have this kind of rivalry with him?

Noah thinks he's a better dancer than LeBron. I hated this piece of $Hit. I respect Rose, Deng, Hinrich, and Coach Del Negro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ3y5hTHuP4

PistonsFan#21
04-16-2010, 01:52 PM

Because the role of those scrub players is to try to get into Superstar's heads and get them out of the game.

Lebron has a rivalry with players like Kobe and Carmelo its just not as much trash talk and cheap shots because superstars usually respect each other.

LA_Showtime
04-16-2010, 02:33 PM

BOOKMARKED

Don't be so sure. They basically have a cake walk until the Conference Finals, similar to last year. They still have to beat the Magic, and if they do, they have to beat the Lakers, Spurs, or Mavericks.

You know what you're going to get from LeBron. What about the other guys?

RoseCity07
04-16-2010, 02:43 PM

Crazy arrogance doesn't mean you have heart. Noah just acts like a retard and thinks it's cool. Lebron is going to take a dump on the Bulls in a 4 game sweep.

LA_Showtime
04-16-2010, 02:44 PM
Crazy arrogance doesn't mean you have heart. Noah just acts like a retard and thinks it's cool. Lebron is going to take a dump on the Bulls in a 4 game sweep.

It goes 5. I expect the Cavs will lose a game trying to integrate Shaq back. The Bulls will go small and it will take a game or two for Brown to adjust.

2LeTTeRS
04-16-2010, 02:45 PM
This. All last year, you heard these clowns saying "The cavs have found the missing piece, and this is their year" and now it is LeBron doesn't have enough talent around him?

PLEASE! He was surrounded by great role players last season who can shoot the 3 ball well and who do the intangibles. He had a great supporting cast. The Magics just played better.

I am even seeing some LeBron homers taking shots at Michael Jordan for some strange reason.

Anyway, LeBron has played out of his mind this season and has a stacked supporting cast again. There are no more excuses.

Your right, the Cavs did have enough talent around LeBron to win a title last year and he didn't but I don't see what the problem is with it. 2 years ago when the Lakers first got enough talent around Kobe for him to contend he also lost. That doesn't diminish his legacy and losing last year doesn't diminish Bron's.

I'm sorry to say it but MJ has us spoiled. Generally great players don't win titles every year, even when they have good supporting casts. Its not the end of the world, and even if Bron doesn't win this year or next year it doesn't diminish how great of a player he is, as long as he leads his team to titles during his career we should be happy.

LA_Showtime
04-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Your right, the Cavs did have enough talent around LeBron to win a title last year and he didn't but I don't see what the problem is with it. 2 years ago when the Lakers first got enough talent around Kobe for him to contend he also lost. That doesn't diminish his legacy and losing last year doesn't diminish Bron's.

I'm sorry to say it but MJ has us spoiled. Generally great players don't win titles every year, even when they have good supporting casts. Its not the end of the world, and even if Bron doesn't win this year or next year it doesn't diminish how great of a player he is, as long as he leads his team to titles during his career we should be happy.

Kobe did run up against KG, Ray Allen, and Pierce. :oldlol:

*Sigh.* Can you imagine that version of Kobe playing on the current Lakers squad? They'd be crowned the champion right now. Any athletic version of Kobe makes this team unstoppable.

2LeTTeRS
04-16-2010, 03:02 PM
Don't be so sure. They basically have a cake walk until the Conference Finals, similar to last year. They still have to beat the Magic, and if they do, they have to beat the Lakers, Spurs, or Mavericks.

You know what you're going to get from LeBron. What about the other guys?

If the Celtics beat the Heat, they will compete hard with the Cavs. There is no way that series will be a cake walk.

Kobe did run up against KG, Ray Allen, and Pierce. :oldlol:

*Sigh.* Can you imagine that version of Kobe playing on the current Lakers squad? They'd be crowned the champion right now. Any athletic version of Kobe makes this team unstoppable.

Yeah he lost to a hell of a team, and that lost is not a check against him at all in my book.

dough
04-16-2010, 03:05 PM
Noah thinks he's a better dancer than LeBron. I hated this piece of $Hit. I respect Rose, Deng, Hinrich, and Coach Del Negro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ3y5hTHuP4
Why did you hate Noah's dancing AFTER winning a championship? And do you hate Lebron because he dances DURING games then too?

Explain.

dough
04-16-2010, 03:06 PM
Can you show instances of Noah acting like a retard since he's been playing with the Bulls? He's been about the most intense and focused player on that team ever since he stepped on the floor the first time in a Bulls uni. I think Oden swinging his dick in front of the mirror and sharing pics of it is a tad more retarded.

zORi
04-16-2010, 03:07 PM
I never saw what the big deal was about the Cavs dancing.

Yeah, I won't lie, I'd get pissed too. But I wouldn't make a big deal over it, just keep it in mind the next time you play against them.

They don't dance when they're losing.

zORi
04-16-2010, 03:07 PM
Can you show instances of Noah acting like a retard since he's been playing with the Bulls? He's been about the most intense and focused player on that team ever since he stepped on the floor the first time in a Bulls uni. I think Oden swinging his dick in front of the mirror and sharing pics of it is a tad more retarded.

Made me :lol :roll:

crisoner
04-16-2010, 03:47 PM
I think the Bulls will at least win 2 games.

Kingwillball
04-16-2010, 04:04 PM
I think the Bulls will at least win 2 games.

At least...so your saying they could go 7 or win series ? Get off the Crack Please...

zORi
04-16-2010, 04:07 PM
At least...so your saying they could go 7 or win series ? Get off the Crack Please...

Not very surprising coming from someone named Kingwillball.

Probably right, thoough. No way this is going to 7.

Then again, most people said that about Bos/Chi last year.

HeyMarkus
04-16-2010, 04:08 PM

lol @ people hating on LeBron for this. Noah isnt shocking anybody. LeBron has not been playing at his best the entire season.. it was obvious to someone who watched nearly every game. And he still won MVP. He wont be stopped. Like he said, teams are going to be playing a different monster in the postseason. I feel kind of hopeless for any team that faces Cleveland.

BTW.. Lebron is one of the most wise men in the NBA. You can hear it in the way he talks and what he says. He does not make stupid comments.

jasonresno
04-16-2010, 04:09 PM
"No way the Bulls take the Celtics to 7. Bring out the brooms."

HeyMarkus
04-16-2010, 04:11 PM

The Celtics last year werent half the team the Cavs are now. Bring out the brooms FOREAL

Kingwillball
04-16-2010, 04:13 PM
Not very surprising coming from someone named Kingwillball.

Probably right, thoough. No way this is going to 7.

Then again, most people said that about Bos/Chi last year.

Bulls may win 1..thats it anything more than the Player Layoffs and complacently down the stretch will have factored in. If the Cavs can flip the switch and turn up the intensity they will handle Bulls easily. To much depth and Talent and Lebron can take games over down the stretch..Rose may do it once at home.

dough
04-16-2010, 04:14 PM
BTW.. Lebron is one of the most wise men in the NBA. You can hear it in the way he talks and what he says. He does not make stupid comments.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldTtmeYzOgo

Yeah.

jasonresno
04-16-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm probably running on some sort of ridiculous Bulls Kool-Aid heroin but I can't wait to come back to this thread in a few days.

zORi
04-16-2010, 04:17 PM

Yeah.

Dammit, you beat me to it!

HeyMarkus "one of the wisest men in the NBA"? Really?

Are you a woman? Because that's the only way I can see someone loving a man that much. He can do no wrong in your eyes.

HeyMarkus
04-16-2010, 04:17 PM

Yeah.

What? He made a mistake talking? Lol he didnt say anything stupid here, he tripped over his tongue and then made a (pretty damn funny) joke about it. The man knows what hes talking about when it comes to basketball, no arguing that.

You know Shaq said this man has the highest basketball IQ out of anyone hes played with? His words were something like 'mentally and physically, he was made for the game' and 'he could coach an NBA team right now'. This is Shaq talking, here.

Kingwillball
04-16-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm probably running on some sort of ridiculous Bulls Kool-Aid heroin but I can't wait to come back to this thread in a few days.

Why U think U will be telling people I told u so ? Cavs should win the title Bulls lucky to make Playoffs and somehow they are gonna shock the world. Cavs almost beat Bulls the other day in a Must Win gm for Chi without Lebron,Shaq and Jamison missed the hole 4th qtr. Lebron is Fresh and Will have an extra step.. Look for Him to start series with a Triple Double Tomorrow to set tone. Something like 30,12,10

HeyMarkus
04-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Dammit, you beat me to it!

HeyMarkus "one of the wisest men in the NBA"? Really?

Are you a woman? Because that's the only way I can see someone loving a man that much. He can do no wrong in your eyes.

Of course he can do wrong.. Show me a link where he said some straight stupid shit. Dont worry, I'll wait.

When LeBron talks, people listen. In and out of the NBA, on and off the court, teammate or not. Watch little fights (the lil scuffle in Boston this year) when a team (Celtics) surround him and he talks.. EVERYBODY.. and i mean everybody on the bench shuts their ****ing mouth and listens to him talk. He's one of those types of people.. is there an argument against this??

zORi
04-16-2010, 04:21 PM
The Celtics last year werent half the team the Cavs are now. Bring out the brooms FOREAL

'09 Celtics : 62-20
'10 Cavs: 61-21

Alot of those they were missing the (arguable) best player on their team. I don't know if they were as good as the Cavs are now, but they were definitely more than "half the team".

dough
04-16-2010, 04:22 PM
What? He made a mistake talking? Lol he didnt say anything stupid here, he tripped over his tongue and then made a (pretty damn funny) joke about it. The man knows what hes talking about when it comes to basketball, no arguing that.

You know Shaq said this man has the highest basketball IQ out of anyone hes played with? His words were something like 'mentally and physically, he was made for the game' and 'he could coach an NBA team right now'. This is Shaq talking, here.
Basketball IQ does not make a wise man.

Shaq biggin' up his swingman does not make that swingman a wise man. Matter of fact, when Shaq praises someone, I become weary, since Shaq may be one of the people who says the dumbest shit in the league.

Also, Lebron is not a god.

zORi
04-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Of course he can do wrong.. Show me a link where he said some straight stupid shit. Dont worry, I'll wait.

When LeBron talks, people listen. In and out of the NBA, on and off the court, teammate or not. Watch little fights (the lil scuffle in Boston this year) when a team (Celtics) surround him and he talks.. EVERYBODY.. and i mean everybody on the bench shuts their ****ing mouth and listens to him talk. He's one of those types of people.. is there an argument against this??

There is a HUGE difference between being wise and being able to make people listen.

I Love New York had the highest ratings in VH1 history. I guess New York is wise as well?

You don't think his scoring title rant was stupid?

Also, Boston wasn't listening to him talk, they were giving him shit.

BlueandGold
04-16-2010, 04:27 PM

agree

Shaq biggin' up his swingman does not make that swingman a wise man. Matter of fact, when Shaq praises someone, I become weary, since Shaq may be one of the people who says the dumbest shit in the league.

also agree, although a lot of his dumb stuff he says is funny

dough
04-16-2010, 04:29 PM

"I just think what Michael Jordan has done for the game has to be recognized some way soon," said James, who has worn 23 since he was a high school sophomore. "There would be no LeBron James, no Kobe Bryant, no Dwyane Wade if there wasn't Michael Jordan first.

"He can't get the logo [Hall of Famer Jerry West's silhouette adorns the NBA's logo], and if he can't, something has to be done. I feel like no NBA player should wear 23. I'm starting a petition, and I've got to get everyone in the NBA to sign it. Now, if I'm not going to wear No. 23, then nobody else should be able to wear it."

And then switching to....#6. :oldlol:

HeyMarkus
04-16-2010, 04:38 PM
'09 Celtics : 62-20
'10 Cavs: 61-21

Alot of those they were missing the (arguable) best player on their team. I don't know if they were as good as the Cavs are now, but they were definitely more than "half the team".

Hold on.. are you really trying to say the Celtics last year were even CLOSE to the cavs this year????

Basketball IQ does not make a wise man.

Also, Lebron is not a god

Obviously LeBron isnt a god. However, Shaq didnt say anything dumb here. He straight out said LeBron could coach an NBA team right now. At this point in his life.

There is a HUGE difference between being wise and being able to make people listen.

I Love New York had the highest ratings in VH1 history. I guess New York is wise as well?

You don't think his scoring title rant was stupid?

Also, Boston wasn't listening to him talk, they were giving him shit.

They listen BECAUSE he's wise. That is just an absolutely terrible analogy. I think we can agree all the people who listened to 'New York's Dumb ass we're idiots, right?? Lol, so KG, Pierce, Allen and all their teammates are idiots for listening to LeBron? No. They know theyre place.. they were giving him shit at first while LeBron didnt even look at them. Watch the video, this is when LeBron starts talking and they all sit the **** down and keep their mouth closed.. KG starts to pull his team away. If you ever been in this situation, you know by watching exactly what happened. Not only is he intimidating he's a very smart man. I mean you tell just by listening if you have a decent IQ yourself.

As far as the title rant, he was 100% right. Anyone who argues this well.. SMH. Thats all I have to say. LeBron could easily win the scoring title every year.. Lol you dont think so?!

"I just think what Michael Jordan has done for the game has to be recognized some way soon," said James, who has worn 23 since he was a high school sophomore. "There would be no LeBron James, no Kobe Bryant, no Dwyane Wade if there wasn't Michael Jordan first.

"He can't get the logo [Hall of Famer Jerry West's silhouette adorns the NBA's logo], and if he can't, something has to be done. I feel like no NBA player should wear 23. I'm starting a petition, and I've got to get everyone in the NBA to sign it. Now, if I'm not going to wear No. 23, then nobody else should be able to wear it."

Now this.. Obviously the jersey switch was a business move (making this statement even smarter). However, he has a point on MJ's number being retired. I mean I dont think ANYONE would be against this.

Again, you failed to make a point.. almost making LeBron look better. I think anyone with respect for the game will respect all the things youve posted that LeBron has said so far in this thread. Literally nothing wrong with anything he said.. almost shows another level of maturity, actually.

Kiddlovesnets
04-16-2010, 04:40 PM
We will see if the Bulls can shock the world.

thejumpa
04-16-2010, 04:42 PM
LeBrons MJ comments were an opinion. If you don't agree, ok. That doesn't make it stupid though. I'm willing to bet there are players that MJ himself doesn't think should wear #23. I'm sure others thought the same thing but didn't feel a need to voice their opinion. Retiring MJ's number? Well, I agree...it should be retired. The problem is that he didn't mention the other numbers that should be retired.

Doranku
04-16-2010, 04:43 PM
Love it. Looks like this is gonna be a scrappy series, can't wait to see how the Bulls treat Bron when he drives. Better see some hard fouls.

dough
04-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Again, you failed to make a point.. almost making LeBron look better. I think anyone with respect for the game will respect all the things youve posted that LeBron has said so far in this thread. Literally nothing wrong with anything he said.. almost shows another level of maturity, actually.

No, you failed to see my point. Understandable because you're wearing your Bron-o-Glasses.

dawsey6
04-16-2010, 04:47 PM

This is barely threatening. Or course they're going to try, otherwise they'd just literally let the Cavs win. It's redundant. And all Lebron is basically saying is that he's ready to play them in the playoffs.

What's the big deal?

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 04:50 PM

Kevin Garnett missed the entire playoffs last year. Garnett is the anchor of the Celtics defense.

Cavs in 5 games.

knickballer
04-16-2010, 04:50 PM
what do you expect Noah to say?

zORi
04-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Hold on.. are you really trying to say the Celtics last year were even CLOSE to the cavs this year????

Actually, yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying.

They listen BECAUSE he's wise. That is just an absolutely terrible analogy. I think we can agree all the people who listened to 'New York's Dumb ass we're idiots, right?? Lol, so KG, Pierce, Allen and all their teammates are idiots for listening to LeBron? No. They know theyre place.. they were giving him shit at first while LeBron didnt even look at them. Watch the video, this is when LeBron starts talking and they all sit the **** down and keep their mouth closed.. KG starts to pull his team away. If you ever been in this situation, you know by watching exactly what happened. Not only is he intimidating he's a very smart man. I mean you tell just by listening if you have a decent IQ yourself.

First of all, I don't know if you watched that whole game, but KG was talking shit to Lebron from the moment that incident happened to the end of the game. People respect him, but no one fears him.

Also, I never said anyone was an idiot for listening to New York, I said just because people are listening, doesn't mean the person talking is wise. Which was the logic you were trying to use. In that game, when Lebron was going back in forth with Tony Allen (or whoever it was) do you really think the Celtics were thinking 'OMG Lebron's talking, we better listen!!'.

I never insulted his intelligence as a man, but it is extremely rare to find a 25-year old (especially one who didn't go to college) who is wise. I highly doubt Lebron is one of them.

As far as the title rant, he was 100% right. Anyone who argues this well.. SMH. Thats all I have to say. LeBron could easily win the scoring title every year.. Lol you dont think so?!

I think this depends. If he were decide to make his goal to get the scoring title and Kobe, Melo, Wade, and Durant all didn't also go for it, then yeah I think he could get it. If they were all gunning for it I think Wade or Durant would get it. Lebron is mostly power, not repertoire. Which isn't a bad thing because it definitely works for him, but you'll need that if you're being constantly doubled, which will happen if he isn't passing as much.

Kellogs4toniee
04-16-2010, 04:58 PM

Are you really giving Shaq's quotes credibility? The man praises his teammates when he jumps boat to there team, then demeans them immediately after he leaves. That's been the trend since he left the Lakers.

Let's take a look at some of Shaq's quotes.

ReturnofJPR
04-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Love it. Looks like this is gonna be a scrappy series, can't wait to see how the Bulls treat Bron when he drives. Better see some hard fouls.

I guarantee Shaq gets a flagrant for fouling Derrick Rose hard.

drwax26
04-16-2010, 05:05 PM

BOOKMARKED

They def arent. He entered the league before Jordan did in terms of age. Jordan HAS NEVER lost in the NBA finals. Lebron got swept one year and didnt even make it with the best record last year. Same thing is gonna happen this year when the magic beat the cavs faces in and Lebron goes crying off the court then wears his MVP shirt around NYC lol what a HO!!!! Really Durant should be MVP but that is a different discussion.

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 05:09 PM
They def arent. He entered the league before Jordan did in terms of age. Jordan HAS NEVER lost in the NBA finals. Lebron got swept one year and didnt even make it with the best record last year. Same thing is gonna happen this year when the magic beat the cavs faces in and Lebron goes crying off the court then wears his MVP shirt around NYC lol what a HO!!!! Really Durant should be MVP but that is a different discussion.

You are a dumb @$$. Cavaliers have the best record in the NBA, and LeBron has the best overall statsline.

Jordan was also swept in the first round of the playoffs.

LeBron should have been the MVP in 2006, but that is a different discussion.

jasonresno
04-16-2010, 05:12 PM
Kevin Garnett missed the entire playoffs last year. Garnett is the anchor of the Celtics defense.

Cavs in 5 games.
Didn't the Bulls rough the Celtics up less than a week ago while the Celtics WERE playing for something? :confusedshrug:

zORi
04-16-2010, 05:12 PM
You are a dumb @$$. Cavaliers have the best record in the NBA, and LeBron has the best overall statsline.

Jordan was also swept in the first round of the playoffs when he was the same age as LeBron.

Gotta agree with the first part. Bron definitely deserved the MVP this year, last year I felt Wade should've gotten it, but that's a different story.

On the flip side, yeah Jordan was swept in the first round at 25, but that's because he went to college first. By the time he'd reached his seventh year, he'd been to the ECF's a few times (which Bron has done) and won a ring that year (which remains to be seen for Lebron).

Glide2keva
04-16-2010, 06:20 PM
Jordan was never swept in the finals.

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Jordan was never swept in the finals.

LeBron was never swept in the first round of the playoffs.

Batman
04-16-2010, 06:32 PM
LeBron was never swept in the first round of the playoffs.

This guy is a known bron homer. you need to got out of the homer shoes to see how dumb that sounded, bron never got swept in the first round who cares it is the first round.

He isnt getting out of the first round this year because Derrick Rose is better.

HeyMarkus
04-16-2010, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=Kellogs4toniee]Are you really giving Shaq's quotes credibility? The man praises his teammates when he jumps boat to there team, then demeans them immediately after he leaves. That's been the trend since he left the Lakers.

Let's take a look at some of Shaq's quotes.

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 06:39 PM
This guy is a known bron homer. you need to got out of the homer shoes to see how dumb that sounded, bron never got swept in the first round who cares it is the first round.

He isnt getting out of the first round this year because Derrick Rose is better.

1990's Jordan is better than Current LeBron, but it's very unfair to say that Prime LeBron would not be as good as Prime Jordan.

Jordan never won anything when Doug Collins was the head coach of his team.

The Bulls became a dynasty when Jackson replaced Collins, and Scottie Pippen became a great second scoring option.

He's already a 2x NBA MVP, but people still disrespected him on this forum.

Rose is one of my favorite NBA Players, but I don't think he's good enough to beat the Cavs in the playoffs.

zORi
04-16-2010, 06:58 PM
This is the only part of the post where I saw us making any progress, and all I have to say is;
1. There are MANY wise 25 year olds. Almost NONE went to/are in college.
1b. College has zero to do with wisdom. Neither does Kindegarten, elementary, middle or highschool for that matter.
2. LeBron is obviously a smart guy. Can we agree here?

Assuming we can, LeBron has lived a much, much different life than most people from about 12, 13 years old. He grew up differently, and was looked at differently. He went straight from highschool to being extremely rich with all the hype in the world, and lived up to it. Now hes the greatest baller in the world with the possibility of being GOAT ..

All of that brings a different kind of wisdom, and definitely a different perspective. People listen to that kind of shit.

:violin:

That's the only part you saw progress? Or is that the only part you felt like answering? Either way.

1. How do you know this? You're just pulling things out of the sky. Also, most wise people went to college, even if they didn't finish. It's hard to find someone wise who never went to any kind of school.

1b. Actually it has alot to do with it. Let me ask you a question. Would you consider someone who could make a lot of money, but didn't know how to count, smart? Wisdom comes with experience and age. Lebron doesn't have much of either.

2. Sorry, we can't. I don't know Lebron and he's never done or said anything to make me think he is smart. You know when he refuses to answer FA questions, or things like that, that's his publicist telling him to do that.

Honestly, if I were a 10+ year Vet (Ray, KG, Pierce) who actually went to college (Ray, Pierce) and won an MVP (KG) as well as a ring (all 3 of them, again) as well as being almost 10 years older than him; I could care less what Lebron has to say, unless I was on his team. KG also was crazy hyped out of highschool, as was Kobe.

Are they wise, too?

HeyMarkus
04-16-2010, 07:02 PM
That's the only part you saw progress? Or is that the only part you felt like answering? Either way.

1. How do you know this? You're just pulling things out of the sky. Also, most wise people went to college, even if they didn't finish. It's hard to find someone wise who never went to any kind of school.

1b. Actually it has alot to do with it. Let me ask you a question. Would you consider someone who could make a lot of money, but didn't know how to count, smart? Wisdom comes with experience and age. Lebron doesn't have much of either.

2. Sorry, we can't. I don't know Lebron and he's never done or said anything to make me think he is smart. You know when he refuses to answer FA questions, or things like that, that's his publicist telling him to do that.

Honestly, if I were a 10+ year Vet (Ray, KG, Pierce) who actually went to college (Ray, Pierce) and won an MVP (KG) as well as a ring (all 3 of them, again) as well as being almost 10 years older than him; I could care less what Lebron has to say, unless I was on his team. KG also was crazy hyped out of highschool, as was Kobe.

Are they wise, too?

No, i just know youre not very open minded and I disagree with what most of what you have to say.. Made even more obvious by this last post. Which is why Im going to end this here.

asdf1990
04-16-2010, 07:02 PM
noah is just mad cus he cant dance like lebron http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ3y5hTHuP4

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 07:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58JsDoQDzTA&feature=related

Vintage Joaqueer

Lebron23
04-16-2010, 07:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GianETEHqhk&feature=related

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

zORi
04-16-2010, 07:08 PM
No, i just know youre not very open minded and I disagree with what most of what you have to say.. Made even more obvious by this last post. Which is why Im going to end this here.

Good choice.

EDIT: Also, I am opened minded, but I'm not going to worship someone. Lebron's great, but calling him wise is reaching.

HeyMarkus
04-16-2010, 07:08 PM
Good choice.

trust me on this one, youre an idiot. and a lot of people know it.

zORi
04-16-2010, 07:11 PM

LOL, and of course you stoop to throwing insults when your arguments fail!

PLEASE don't make me embarass you by pulling up the absolute plethora of idiotic things you have said. I don't feel like it, but I will.

Do yourself a favor and shut up.

HeyMarkus
04-16-2010, 07:14 PM
LOL, and of course you stoop to throwing insults when your arguments fail!

PLEASE don't make me embarass you by pulling up the absolute plethora of idiotic things you have said. I don't feel like it, but I will.

Do yourself a favor and shut up.

Do it.

You stooped to 'good idea'.. when the argument was rendered worthless by your stupidity.

Do it.

zORi
04-16-2010, 07:18 PM
Do it.

You stooped to 'good idea'.. when the argument was rendered worthless by your stupidity.

Do it.

The argument wasn't rendered stupid, dumbass, you said you were going to stop then turned around and kept going. Give me a minute.

macpierce
04-16-2010, 07:29 PM
too bad noah doesnt have the talent haha

KelticForce1349
04-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Noah is not even a better player than Al Horford, and Kendrick Perkins.

That is total BS man. Come on man...::hammerhead:

Kblaze8855
04-16-2010, 07:32 PM
Not reading all this to see if someone already said this but....

But, you know, he asked for us a couple weeks ago and he got us. So we're ready. It's a different monster they're going to be playing against on Saturday.

That is almost word for word what Zo(and some others on the heat) said about the Bulls before the 07 playoffs started and they got swept. Not that its gonna happen now....

NoGunzJustSkillz
04-16-2010, 07:34 PM
shaq and antawn were brought in for the playoffs. they werent brought in for the regular season... they could handle the regular season just fine. they did win 66 games without those two anyway.
no fcking sht sherlock holmes. now go nibble kobe's cocker like usual, faqqot.

NoGunzJustSkillz
04-16-2010, 07:36 PM
true forgot. He was come off an injury in his defense, but yeah, he still stank.
didn't big ben sit out play-off games because of allergies?

Durant=GOAT
04-16-2010, 07:38 PM

That is almost word for word what Zo(and some others on the heat) said about the Bulls before the 07 playoffs started and they got swept. Not that its gonna happen now....
That would be awesome if the Cavs got swept! The cheeseball would look like such a failure!

highwhey
04-16-2010, 07:45 PM
just throwing this out there, lebron is a beast. i'm pretty sure noah is good at something too. he probably has some creative bongs.

NoGunzJustSkillz
04-16-2010, 07:58 PM
just throwing this out there, lebron is a beast. i'm pretty sure noah is good at something too. he probably has some creative bongs.
damn if you think this way about noah, i'd hate to see how you feel about your own life.

zORi
04-16-2010, 07:59 PM
Do it.

Do it.

"Orlando and Boston are worse than they were last year."

Boston, I'll give you that.

Orlando has the same record as last year, and while the whole world thinks they have gotten better, you alone think they are worse. BTW, Cleveland has 5 less wins.

I been saying this for a damn long time now.

The cap/luxury is nothing and Gilbert is willing and able to pay anything to keep LeBron and stay relevant. They always speak about being friends and wanting to play together. After what went down between Wade and Riley/the organization I dont see Wade staying. Not to mention about 3 or 4 guaranteed rings.

So are people scared of this or just unaware of the possibility??

Discuss.

Just plain stupid.

As far saying LeBrons the best passer he'd ever seen? It IS warranted and he is the best passer I've ever seen. I'm young tho so that doesnt count.

I know you're young, but you realize this invalidates almost anything else you have to say? Lebron's a great passer, but as far as saying he's the greatest you've ever seen is to say you haven't seen a whole lot.

^Officially lost all credibility.

When referring to a poster who said Austing Carr is a bad announcer.

I love how you like to tell people "they have lost all credibility" when you clearly have none.

zORi
04-16-2010, 08:05 PM

That's also similar to what Mo Williams said last year right before they were eliminated.

Famous last words?

I doubt it this time, though.

HeyMarkus
04-16-2010, 08:07 PM
"Orlando and Boston are worse than they were last year."

Boston, I'll give you that.

Orlando has the same record as last year, and while the whole world thinks they have gotten better, you alone think they are worse. BTW, Cleveland has 5 less wins.

I been saying this for a damn long time now.

The cap/luxury is nothing and Gilbert is willing and able to pay anything to keep LeBron and stay relevant. They always speak about being friends and wanting to play together. After what went down between Wade and Riley/the organization I dont see Wade staying. Not to mention about 3 or 4 guaranteed rings.

So are people scared of this or just unaware of the possibility??

Discuss.

Just plain stupid.

As far saying LeBrons the best passer he'd ever seen? It IS warranted and he is the best passer I've ever seen. I'm young tho so that doesnt count.

I know you're young, but you realize this invalidates almost anything else you have to say? Lebron's a great passer, but as far as saying he's the greatest you've ever seen is to say you haven't seen a whole lot.

^Officially lost all credibility.

When referring to a poster who said Austing Carr is a bad announcer.

I love how you like to tell people "they have lost all credibility" when you clearly have none.

Im extremely disappointed in you, that you spent the time to do this. Orlando has NOT gotten better. Hedo was the link. Vince Carter is going to be a little ***** in the postseason again and ruin it. Even if you had kept Hedo you werent coming out of the East either way so its cool :roll:

Yeah theres nothing stupid about that one.

Obviously, I didnt know what I was talking about when I Brought up the cap space.. Ill give you that. One stupid thing.

LeBron is passing it better than anyone in the league.

'Officially lost all credibility' is just a way of saying OMG I cant beleive you said that. You see, this is a forum.. im not worried about credibility here. But no credit > Bad credit. So you go from having no credit to bad credit when saying something stupid. Got it?

Btw plethora = 4? LOL (actually 1)

And it took you ALL that time?

Wow you .. you uh.. you lost all credibility on this one :roll:

zORi
04-16-2010, 08:16 PM
Im extremely disappointed in you, that you spent the time to do this. Orlando has NOT gotten better. Hedo was the link. Vince Carter is going to be a little ***** in the postseason again and ruin it. Even if you had kept Hedo you werent coming out of the East either way so its cool :roll:

Obviously, I didnt know what I was talking about when I Brought up the cap space.. Ill give you that. One stupid thing.

'Officially lost all credibility' is just a way of saying OMG I cant beleive you said that. You see, this is a forum.. im not worried about credibility here. But no credit > Bad credit. So you go from having no credit to bad credit when saying something stupid. Got it?

I'm not sure which is funnier, you being an idiot, or you trying to defend your idiocy.

Orlando is better, period. Hedo wasn't the link, obviously, considering we have the same amount of wins. You keep spouting that out as if you know anything about them, when you clearly don't. Ask any Magic fan on here, Orlando isn't only beating teams, they are blowing them out. IIRC, they have the highest point differential in the league, as well as the best defense.

Stupid.

Lebron is NOT the best passer in the league. Maybe the best passing forward, but not the best passer, period.

Stupid.

Now you are just changing what you meant to fit your argument.

Stupid.

Please do yourself a favor and stop like you were going to. This isn't going well for you.

BrentISballin
04-16-2010, 08:18 PM
One of the million reasons i'm glad the Bulls are playin instead of the raptors :lol

Kurosawa0
04-16-2010, 08:24 PM
One of the million reasons i'm glad the Bulls are playin instead of the raptors :lol

I agree. This is much more interesting.

MagicalLA
04-16-2010, 08:31 PM
I think people are underrating and overrating this Chicago Bulls.

One group says: "they will get swept 4-0". The other group says: "this can turn into a Boston-Bulls version 2, probably the series goes to 7 games".

I dont think Bulls will get swept but all they can do is take the series to 6 games. And yet again every Cavaliers win would probably not be close, Bulls wins on the other hand probably would be by a little margin.

zORi
04-16-2010, 09:26 PM
I agree. This is much more interesting.

Especially since Bosh is gone.

I swear this would've been so damn boring if Toronto got in.

Mamba
04-16-2010, 10:51 PM
one problem with the bulls this time is that they don't have ben gordon and john salmons. two guys that saved them big last years playoffs against the celtics.

who do they have instead? taj gibson and kirk hinrich starting now? i don't see them making the same impact they did last season in the playoffs.

burnsy87
04-16-2010, 11:28 PM

Cavs in 5 games.

Garnett is and was a shell of his former self.

Him being in that series makes no huge differences, especially since it was mostly Gordon killing the celtics with his jumpshot.

Or would Garnett have been slapping his hands on the court challenging Gordon to shoot on him?

burnsy87
04-16-2010, 11:35 PM

You are a ****ing moron if you are honestly saying Lebron is "wise".

So because a guy can ball means he's wise?

Players don't listen to him because he's wise, they listen to him because he is one of the best in the game, you retard.

jasonresno
04-16-2010, 11:37 PM
one problem with the bulls this time is that they don't have ben gordon and john salmons. two guys that saved them big last years playoffs against the celtics.

who do they have instead? taj gibson and kirk hinrich starting now? i don't see them making the same impact they did last season in the playoffs.
Not to constantly pop up and defend the Bulls but

Rose this year >>>>> Rose last year
Jo this year >>>>>>> Jo last year

The thing about BG and Salmons was they were ME ME ME players, which is fine when they're on, but a lot of the time they'd keep jacking up cold brick after cold brick. I think the Bulls unit this year plays alot more within themselves and lacks a truly selfish player. Just IMO.

HeyMarkus
04-16-2010, 11:38 PM
You are a ****ing moron if you are honestly saying Lebron is "wise".

So because a guy can ball means he's wise?

Players don't listen to him because he's wise, they listen to him because he is one of the best in the game, you retard.

And people who listen to him kno hes wise beyond his years. You disagree???

burnsy87
04-16-2010, 11:42 PM

You are truly a ****ing retard.

burnsy87
04-16-2010, 11:44 PM
And people who listen to him kno hes wise beyond his years. You disagree???

Yes I disagree you moron.

Did you even read what I said?

People that listen to him do it because the dude can ball. What the hell do you think he even says to them that is so wise?

"Make this shot"

I could ****ing say that to a player and they would listen to me. Man, I am so wise now.

HeyMarkus
04-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Yes I disagree you moron.

Did you even read what I said?

People that listen to him do it because the dude can ball. What the hell do you think he even says to them that is so wise?

"Make this shot"

I could ****ing say that to a player and they would listen to me. Man, I am so wise now.

That was one on court example where when EVERYONE was talking to lebron, lebron opened his mouth and EVERYONE shut up. Im talking about Boston bench, not cleveland. That shit doesnt just happen, man, if you ever been on the court when a fight happened you know that. Anyways, That was only one point.

The easy decision here is to listen to him. People have been talking about his maturity since before the draft. Before we even knew he was going to be a Cav, people were praising him for his mentality. And when his name gets brought up in any bad situation he always answers on a REAL LEVEL the right way and gives everyone a different perspective. You can see that for yourself, again all the way back to highschool interviews and television shows he had on ESPN, that dude has ALWAYS been wise beyond his years.

And then someone wants to bring up experience.. dude in 25 years went from the gutter in Akron to a hundred millionaire son what have YOU done

Pharcyde
04-17-2010, 12:12 AM

John Salmons was absolutely terrible offensively vs. the Celtics. He pulled his groin towards the end of the season and had really just 1 good game the whole series. Brad Miller and Kirk Hinrich were just as important then him.

Mamba
04-17-2010, 12:55 AM
John Salmons was absolutely terrible offensively vs. the Celtics. He pulled his groin towards the end of the season and had really just 1 good game the whole series. Brad Miller and Kirk Hinrich were just as important then him.
yes he had 1 good game the whole series, 1/3 that the bulls one was solely on salmons. he made them 33% of the reason that they almost beat the celtics.

King Lebron LBJ
04-17-2010, 02:28 AM

Gordon was huge though and who is going to replace his clutch shooting at the end of games? Kirk?

CeoTypeDoe619
04-17-2010, 02:30 AM
If Bulls steal the first game. How crazy would this board and Lebron fans go?
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r16/ff144/PanicButton.gif

asdf1990
04-17-2010, 02:31 AM
Gordon was huge though and who is going to replace his clutch shooting at the end of games? Kirk?

supposedly drose is gonna come up clutch and upset the cavs

King Lebron LBJ
04-17-2010, 02:31 AM

It would be worse if they lost game 2

Game 1 would be understandable with how rusty Lebron and the team in general could be. Mainly with Shaq returning.

ReturnofJPR
04-17-2010, 02:38 AM

D Rose just drives the lane...nobody can stop him. He's Lil LeBron.

CeoTypeDoe619
04-17-2010, 02:39 AM
It would be worse if they lost game 2

Game 1 would be understandable with how rusty Lebron and the team in general could be. Mainly with Shaq returning.
Rusty? He hasent been injured lol. He has been working on his game every day. Your acting like the man left the team and took a vacation in Miami. And i don't see shaq getting more then 25 minutes.

King Lebron LBJ
04-17-2010, 02:44 AM
Rusty? He hasent been injured lol. He has been working on his game every day. Your acting like the man left the team and took a vacation in Miami. And i don't see shaq getting more then 25 minutes.

Practise is totally different to actual in game play. could play a factor. Shaq may not play alot but throwing in back into the mix will be an adjustment ar first.

burnsy87
04-17-2010, 03:00 AM
That was one on court example where when EVERYONE was talking to lebron, lebron opened his mouth and EVERYONE shut up. Im talking about Boston bench, not cleveland. That shit doesnt just happen, man, if you ever been on the court when a fight happened you know that. Anyways, That was only one point.

The easy decision here is to listen to him. People have been talking about his maturity since before the draft. Before we even knew he was going to be a Cav, people were praising him for his mentality. And when his name gets brought up in any bad situation he always answers on a REAL LEVEL the right way and gives everyone a different perspective. You can see that for yourself, again all the way back to highschool interviews and television shows he had on ESPN, that dude has ALWAYS been wise beyond his years.

And then someone wants to bring up experience.. dude in 25 years went from the gutter in Akron to a hundred millionaire son what have YOU done

I know a lot of people with money that aren't wise.

Wise beyond his years? Are you stupid as **** or what? The guy is a professional basketball player. You are making him out to be ****ing Winston Churchill. Do yourself a favor and just stop nut hugging.

Kingwillball
04-17-2010, 03:05 AM

That is the best chance for Bulls to steal a gm at Cleveland..Even if they did still don't think the series would go more than 6 gms..If Cavs get both at home the series will be over in 4 or 5.

dough
04-17-2010, 03:16 AM
If they use the 'rusty' excuse for winning the first game, how bad will sitting the last few games of the reg. season look?

King Lebron LBJ
04-17-2010, 03:19 AM
If they use the 'rusty' excuse for winning the first game, how bad will sitting the last few games of the reg. season look?

If it helps in the long run they won't look bad at all.

dough
04-17-2010, 03:24 AM
If it helps in the long run they won't look bad at all.
I very much doubt they'd use the rusty excuse though. It would make them look bad any way you put it: it gives people a reason to question their decision. Just admit it was a bad game for you and move on. I'm not talking about the actual results of sitting, I'm talking about using it as an excuse to lose games.

King Lebron LBJ
04-17-2010, 03:28 AM
I very much doubt they'd use the rusty excuse though. It would make them look bad any way you put it: it gives people a reason to question their decision. Just admit it was a bad game for you and move on. I'm not talking about the actual results of sitting, I'm talking about using it as an excuse to lose games.

I'm sure they won't use the excuse but I can see it being a reason for starting out slow not losing the game but starting off badly. I doubt it but it's possible.

zORi
04-17-2010, 08:35 AM

Will you stop bringing that up?! Wade did the same exact thing! And he was arguably from a worse neighborhood (anyone from Chicago on this board can testify to that).

Not to mention almost every other rapper and football player.

Please stop looking for ways to praise your god. We know you love him, just leave it at that. The Boston bench didn't shut up, over half the team surrounded him.

DukeDelonte13
04-17-2010, 08:54 AM
:oldlol: i could see it happening actually (the bulls stealing a game)

I don't think the cavs fans will panic, but the rest of the board will start calling out the cleveland apocalypse.

remember the 0-2 start everyone? :oldlol:

burnsy87
04-17-2010, 03:06 PM
Will you stop bringing that up?! Wade did the same exact thing! And he was arguably from a worse neighborhood (anyone from Chicago on this board can testify to that).

Not to mention almost every other rapper and football player.

Please stop looking for ways to praise your god. We know you love him, just leave it at that. The Boston bench didn't shut up, over half the team surrounded him.

Arguably? Lebron made it so big in the gorgeous city of Cleveland. He basically runs the world from this powerhouse city.:ohwell:

joyner82
04-17-2010, 03:12 PM
Arguably? Lebron made it so big in the gorgeous city of Cleveland. He basically runs the world from this powerhouse city.:ohwell:

Cleveland, gorgeous city? :roll:
thanks I needed the laugh

zORi
04-17-2010, 03:50 PM

I was responding to Markus saying Lebron grew up in a bad neighborhood and made it big.

Wade grew up in a rough part of Chicago, Chi-town is known for having some of the worst crime in America.

EllisGW
04-17-2010, 09:26 PM
With the way he is repped Lebron could have ***** slapped Noah in the face and I'm confident he wouldn't have gotten a T called on him, it's BS

But yeah Noah punked Lebron and Lebron had no idea what hit him, he's used to people kissing his ass his whole life, he doesn't know how to respond when faced with adversity

i hope you know he was very poor living on food stamps and now he makes millions. I think he faced adversity.