PDA

View Full Version : NBA Playoffs on iPhone?

D3vIrGiNiz3r
04-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Is there a way to watch the playoffs on my iPhone? There was a league pass app for the reg. season, but is there anything similar for the post-season? I don't have cable, so this was perfect for me.

I know there is the justin.tv app, but that usually gets taken down. I'd rather pay for something more stable.

Anyways, any suggestions of something stable to use on the iPhone to watch NBA playoff games would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

SAKOTXA
04-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Is there a way to watch the playoffs on my iPhone? There was a league pass app for the reg. season, but is there anything similar for the post-season? I don't have cable, so this was perfect for me.

I know there is the justin.tv app, but that usually gets taken down. I'd rather pay for something more stable.

Anyways, any suggestions of something stable to use on the iPhone to watch NBA playoff games would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

If you'd rather pay for LP, why don't you just get cable?

D3vIrGiNiz3r
04-16-2010, 08:24 PM
If you'd rather pay for LP, why don't you just get cable?

Because the league pass app was a one-time purchase of $39.99 as opposed to a monthly cable bill on top of the $250 or whatever it costs to purchase league pass through cable.

D3vIrGiNiz3r
04-16-2010, 11:41 PM
Bump.

NoGunzJustSkillz
04-16-2010, 11:43 PM
watch em on ur computer...

D3vIrGiNiz3r
04-17-2010, 12:25 AM
watch em on ur computer...

Most of them I will, but I work nights and we aren't allowed to install flash on the computers or surf non-work sites. :cry:

BlackMambaLivin
04-17-2010, 12:29 AM

Cheers.

League pass i thought had a playoff package? Or is that just for tv??

Crystallas
04-17-2010, 01:08 AM
IDK about iPhone app, but I just load the nba.tv site on my phone and watch live games. I got it with league pass, and its awesome.

King Lebron LBJ
04-17-2010, 01:58 AM
IDK about iPhone app, but I just load the nba.tv site on my phone and watch live games. I got it with league pass, and its awesome.

That actually works?

bl2k8
04-17-2010, 02:24 AM
espn.com and look for espn 360 it has all the ESPN shit for free

EricForman
04-17-2010, 02:52 AM
hey guys,

i actually live in Hong Kong, so can someone recommend some online sites that works? my friend told me to get justintv too for iphone... but i searched nba on it and got nothing.

King Lebron LBJ
04-17-2010, 02:53 AM
hey guys,

i actually live in Hong Kong, so can someone recommend some online sites that works? my friend told me to get justintv too for iphone... but i searched nba on it and got nothing.

justin.tv on iphone crashes alot many people say.

CeoTypeDoe619
04-17-2010, 02:59 AM
hey guys,

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
How do you even know what basketball is?

Crystallas
04-17-2010, 03:24 AM
That actually works?

Yep, pretty good too. You need some processing power to run the flash. Flash Beta 10.1 RC3 is up on adobe's site for mobile phones, I used RC1 and RC2, and ll of these release cantidates are awesome, although I have no idea about iPhones because Adobe and Apple are in some kind of verbal war right now. I think its labs.adobe.com/flash/

It takes me 10 seconds to load the game(not instant, like on a PC) but from there its smooth sailing.

King Lebron LBJ
04-17-2010, 03:30 AM
Yep, pretty good too. You need some processing power to run the flash. Flash Beta 10.1 RC3 is up on adobe's site for mobile phones, I used RC1 and RC2, and ll of these release cantidates are awesome, although I have no idea about iPhones because Adobe and Apple are in some kind of verbal war right now. I think its labs.adobe.com/flash/

It takes me 10 seconds to load the game(not instant, like on a PC) but from there its smooth sailing.

I tried to watch it on my iphone but a message said adobe is not installed with the iphone and doesn't seem to work.

RealKnowledge
04-17-2010, 03:34 AM
I tried to watch it on my iphone but a message said adobe is not installed with the iphone and doesn't seem to work.
Iphone doesnt have flash

D3vIrGiNiz3r
04-17-2010, 03:40 AM
Yeah, you can't get flash on iPhone. That's why I ask if there is an app like league pass for reg. season, but for post-season.

iPhone is the greatest device ever made, but because of no flash, it kind of sucks.

D3vIrGiNiz3r
04-17-2010, 02:43 PM
Looks like it's buggy, crashy justin.tv app only.

King Lebron LBJ
04-18-2010, 06:16 AM
Looks like it's buggy, crashy justin.tv app only.

Surely TVU app would also be an option?