PDA

View Full Version : Round 1, Game 2, April 20: Thunder at Lakers

Pages : 1 2 [3]

crisoner
04-21-2010, 01:28 AM
Yeah...it looks like it should of been an And 1.

Kobe Jnr
04-21-2010, 01:29 AM
Go for the win Thunder

Buffalobraves
They should have had Thabo in covering Kobe way earlier.

dbronx42
That should have been an and 1 on Green... Refs are literally trying to hand the Lakers this game. Typical David Stern Bull-shit. :rolleyes:

Noob Saibot
wtf, i don't know any other player who make some of the most ridiculous shots and miss some the easiest other than Kobe. wtf?!

Babalu
oh god. OT or loss?

they aint gonna miss. OT or Loss?

DuMa
lol at gasol just taking himself right out of the play

OmniStrife
If OKC loses this one, the series are over for them.

Batz
04-21-2010, 01:30 AM
That basket should've counted for Bryant... :wtf:

LebrickJames84'
04-21-2010, 01:30 AM
what's Westbrooks vertical leap? he got up there to block Shannon. impressive!

he recorded a 37.5 inch leap at the age of 19 at the pre draft. however he is 21 now and has 2 years of nba lifting. It is easily 40 inches now

Babalu
04-21-2010, 01:31 AM
gasol cant hit 2 FT's to save his life. Thunder have 1 more chance to take it to OT!

Kobe Jnr
Tough shot by Durant

dbronx42
Durant fails again... What a surprise. :rolleyes:

crisoner
F*cking free throws

RoseCity07
Exellent shot by Durant. But horrible timeout management by Brooks.

kentatm
PAU at the FT line :hammerhead:

NBASTATMAN
That was good defense and that was just off by a bit.. In a year or two Durant is going to be hitting those..

First Kobe misses one than Gasol misses one... WTF

BlackMambaLivin
Durant scared of artest so he chucked i tup

Pau is a CHOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DuMa
04-21-2010, 01:32 AM
durant gets another chance

blackification
wow lakers almost choked so bad. thunder are just not clutch yet

Kobe Jnr
Green had a good look... though that was going in.. :cheers: thunder fans

oh the horror
04-21-2010, 01:33 AM
And thats game! :pimp:

Noob Saibot
jeff green who's been struggling all game taking the last shot. come on now. oh well, good learning experience for the young guns.

Babalu
Lakers didn't win, they survived.

Games in OKC are gonna be scary.

NBASTATMAN
PAU at the FT line :hammerhead:

He was trying to copy Kobe.. Both of these guys choked on the line.. Not cool... Lucky they are playing a inexperienced team..

Allstar24
Damn...escaped with a win.

BlackMambaLivin
Kobe 40 tonight...Mark my word
ahhh 1 point off

RoseCity07
My heart kind of sinks for the Thunder. They played a great game. Lakers got the calls they usually get to make it easier on them. Now they are playing the same cheesy I love LA music. NBA needs to understand, we're all sick of it.

R.H.C.P.
Lol...of all OKC players, Green who has strugled takes the 3...turrible

Lakers13
Now I can take my shit, jesus :oldlol:

R.H.C.P.
Lol...of all OKC players, Green who has strugled takes the 3...turrible

kentatm
Green probably should have passed that to Harden

YAWN
phew..............

DuMa
green has hit that clutch shot before in the regular season but playoffs a different animal. i'd give him that same shot again

konex
Unreal...

Batz
04-21-2010, 01:34 AM
Game 3 is gonna be a disaster.

oh the horror
04-21-2010, 01:34 AM
Now I can take my shit, jesus :oldlol:

NO KIDDING!

MMM
04-21-2010, 01:35 AM

Even the most clutch players miss more clutch shots then make so I don't know what you expect from a 21 year old kid. Do people forget what kobe and many ofther greats were doing in their early stages of their careers in the clutch???

juju151111
Thabo Sefolosha was taken out of the game and Kobe lights them up?? I just don't see how this OKC coach is coach of the year.

KB2009Champ
phew.

i hope ya'll realize that this is not like the cavs playing the bulls. thunder won 50 games. it will be a battle to the end. this is not your eastern conference crappy 8th seed.

MMM

Even the most clutch players miss more clutch shots then make so I don't know what you expect from a 21 year old kid. Do people forget what kobe and many ofther greats were doing in their early stages of their careers in the clutch???

EllEffEll
04-21-2010, 01:36 AM
Thunder did not go quietly :applause:

Missing those gifted FT's made it too close.

I expect a battle in OKC. We'll see if the Lakers were just cruising last time there, or if OKC is for real. This is when things get fun.

leopoldstotch
04-21-2010, 01:36 AM
:lol

a kevin ollie sighting. he's still in the NBA?

crisoner
04-21-2010, 01:40 AM
Lakers more like ESCAPED with win......

Not happy about what I'm seeing at all.

NBASTATMAN
04-21-2010, 01:41 AM
Kobe AND Gasol came up big.. Thunder could have won this one but their inexperience showed...

puppychili
04-21-2010, 01:41 AM
My summary of this thread:

Laker fan Man Kobe got fouled, he can't get a call tonight!

Thunder fan Stop crying about the refs, you're stupid.

Laker fan No you're stupid!

Thunder fan No you are!

ETC.

Later.........

Thunder fan Man refs are giving the Lakers the game. Stern won't let them lose!

Laker fan Stop crying about the refs, you're stupid.

Thunder fan No you're stupid!

Laker fan No you are!

And over and over.

NBASTATMAN
04-21-2010, 01:47 AM
My heart kind of sinks for the Thunder. They played a great game. Lakers got the calls they usually get to make it easier on them. Now they are playing the same cheesy I love LA music. NBA needs to understand, we're all sick of it.

The one thing I don't like is that Artest is bumping Durant all over the floor but their is no way anyone would get away with doing that to kobe.. A couple of calls may have went LA's way but not too bad...

DixieNourmous
04-21-2010, 01:49 AM

Thunder fan No you are!

ETC.

Later.........

Laker fan No you are!

And over and over.

Soo True :cheers:

hayden695
O one to blame except Brooks. Leaves green in and Kobe torches him, I guarantee if thabo was in Kobe wouldn't have scored that much or as easily. Also Brooks didn't use his timeouts as well as he could have.

I don't blame Durant for choking, second playoff game and he is expected to beat the defending champs with one of the toughest defenders on him. Yah I don't think so.

Also durant needed to pass it to green and what was green supposed to do, pass it and leave another player with no time to shoot? Again, I don't think so.

All in all the lakers just survived. Okc coaches handed it to them along with the refs.

Ibaka is sick btw. I am stoked for game three, I can see this going to seven if the thunder can take the next two, which are at home, right?

dr8ked
phew.

i hope ya'll realize that this is not like the cavs playing the bulls. thunder won 50 games. it will be a battle to the end. this is not your eastern conference crappy 8th seed.

:roll: :roll: You copping pleas ?

dyna
Kobe 1 ast ??

NBASTATMAN
04-21-2010, 01:50 AM

Thunder fan No you are!

ETC.

Later.........

Laker fan No you are!

And over and over.

Kobe got to the line 15 times.. Laker fans are only happy if he gets to the line 25 plus.. I think he got to the line 9 times in the fourth quarter alone.. Two of them were fouls that were given at the end of the game.. So he got 7 frees in the fourth.. DURANT was getting bumped all day and only got 6 free throws all game...

dyna
04-21-2010, 01:51 AM
phew.

U MAD??

NBASTATMAN
04-21-2010, 01:52 AM
Thabo Sefolosha was taken out of the game and Kobe lights them up?? I just don't see how this OKC coach is coach of the year.

Guy just can't make a darn shot.. But neither can Greene.. lol

LebrickJames84'
04-21-2010, 01:55 AM
phew.

I totally agree. Western Conference play has been 1000x then Eastern so far in the playoffs. Hopefully Bron vs Celtics can range that. I mean last night watching Cavs-Bulls then Nuggs-Jazz there just is no comparison on how much better the basketball was in the Nuggs Jazz was.

KB2009Champ
04-21-2010, 01:55 AM
Kobe 1 ast ??

he passed the ball a lot. did you actually watch the game?

fisher 2-10
ron artest 2-10
bynum 2-9
lamar 2-9

oh the horror
04-21-2010, 01:56 AM

fisher 2-10
ron artest 2-10
bynum 2-9
lamar 2-9

Which is why you have Kobe with 28 shots. Sometimes he just HAS TO do that...other times? Ehhhh not so much.

hayden695
04-21-2010, 01:57 AM
Guy just can't make a darn shot.. But neither can Greene.. lol
At least he ran on the break and drew fouls, which took out one of the lakers biggest threats in the clutch (I know fish sucks for 45 mins a game but I never like seeig him in during clutch situations)

a lineup of Westbrook/Thabo/durant/ibaka/ and insert krstic or whoever would have been way more effective IMO.

Juges8932
04-21-2010, 02:02 AM
Hell yeah! Not a solid win, but a win nonetheless. Hopefully shit can get organized. This game was hella ugly at some points. Looked like a year old kids soccer game.

Juges8932
04-21-2010, 02:03 AM

fisher 2-10
ron artest 2-10
bynum 2-9
lamar 2-9

More than likely not. Probably looked at the box score and came in to troll. I could be wrong, just going off past experience.

Jacks3
04-21-2010, 02:12 AM
Epic performance by Kobe in the 4th-15 pts,clutch shot after clutch shot. That's what makes him better than Durant right now.

crisoner
04-21-2010, 02:12 AM
If I was a Sonic fan I would be real depressed right now cause this OKC squad got a bright future.

KenneBell
04-21-2010, 02:13 AM
"That might be record huh?" :oldlol:

Phil is awesome.

StacksOnDeck
04-21-2010, 02:18 AM
Kobe got to the line 15 times.. Laker fans are only happy if he gets to the line 25 plus.. I think he got to the line 9 times in the fourth quarter alone.. Two of them were fouls that were given at the end of the game.. So he got 7 frees in the fourth.. DURANT was getting bumped all day and only got 6 free throws all game...

Ahhh if you want to know if the Lakers won, don't watch the game or go on nba.com, just come see NBASTATMAN's whining. It's always there after a Lakers win.

hayden695
04-21-2010, 02:21 AM
Ahhh if you want to know if the Lakers won, don't watch the game or go on nba.com, just come see NBASTATMAN's whining. It's always there after a Lakers win.
If you wanna know if the lakers won just listen real closely and you can hear 80% of ish slurping his bag. From wherever you are.

Actually I take that back. They will slurp if they win or lose.

Doranku
04-21-2010, 02:25 AM
Thunder did not go quietly :applause:

Missing those gifted FT's made it too close.

I expect a battle in OKC. We'll see if the Lakers were just cruising last time there, or if OKC is for real. This is when things get fun.

The haters sure did, though. :roll: :roll: :roll:

hayden695
04-21-2010, 02:27 AM
The haters sure did, though. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Where were haters? I brought up reasonable points and no one went against them. Lakers know they didn't play as good as good as they could have, not hating it's just reality, something laker fans seem to be quite out of touch with.

cotdt
04-21-2010, 02:28 AM
We're going to lose Game 3. It's OK though, as long as Kobe is playing well we'll win the championship.

Derek Zoolander
04-21-2010, 02:28 AM
Kobe redeemed himself from his horrible first half with his fourth quarter in my eyes.

He stopped playing with his ego and took over only when he had to instead of forcing the issue. This is the kobe I want to see for the rest of the series

King Lebron LBJ
04-21-2010, 02:31 AM
We're going to lose Game 3. It's OK though, as long as Kobe is playing well we'll win the championship.

Kobe just playing well isn't going to win the Lakers anything. Guys like Artest, Bynum and Odom need to play very good basketball for it to happen. Lakers can't keep playing like this consistantly if they want to challenge the elite. They need to improve maybe when it gets later on in the playoffs they will.

HorryIsMyMVP
04-21-2010, 02:32 AM
This game was rigged. Russell Westbrook the Thunder's actual best player got into foul trouble and only played 29 minutes. I hate the NBA. He has been playing at a high level. Gets no respect.

Derek Zoolander
04-21-2010, 02:33 AM
Kobe just playing well isn't going to win the Lakers anything. Guys like Artest, Bynum and Odom need to play very good basketball for it to happen. Lakers can't keep playing like this consistantly if they want to challenge the elite. They need to improve maybe when it gets later on in the playoffs they will.
You do realize that if the Thunder were in the East they would probably be a 3 seed correct? Just because they're 8 seed doesnt make them bad. They played amazing defense tonight and had one of the best regular season defenses as well. You don't see great defense like this played in the east

ODEN>DURANT
04-21-2010, 02:34 AM
Why do the Thunder go for Green or Westbrook or something in the last minute of clutch games. I swear he(Durant) never takes the final shot in this team...

Nonetheless, good win Lakers, win 1 game in Thunder and this is all over.

BlackMambaLivin
04-21-2010, 02:34 AM
Kobe redeemed himself from his horrible first half with his fourth quarter in my eyes.

He stopped playing with his ego and took over only when he had to instead of forcing the issue. This is the kobe I want to see for the rest of the series
Lol what a tool.

He took the same amount of shots just because he made them he stopped playing with ego?
:hammerhead: :hammerhead: Laker fans are bandwagons.
Hate you when you down. And love you when you on top smh

ODEN>DURANT
04-21-2010, 02:36 AM
This game was rigged. Westbrook the Thunder's actual best player got into foul trouble aRussell nd only played 29 minutes. I hate the NBA. He has been playing at a high level. Gets no respect.

Where's KD playing these days?

EllisGW
04-21-2010, 02:39 AM
i thought oklahoma city coach might have cost them the game by not playing sefolosha in the 4th against kobe wanna best closers in the game.

King Lebron LBJ
04-21-2010, 02:43 AM
You do realize that if the Thunder were in the East they would probably be a 3 seed correct? Just because they're 8 seed doesnt make them bad. They played amazing defense tonight and had one of the best regular season defenses as well. You don't see great defense like this played in the east

Did I say the Thunder were bad? they are a good team but 3rd seed? ...they would be what the Heat are at. The 5th seed most likely.

Fact is if L.A want to win the west and actually beat the Cavs or the Magic in the finals they are going to need to play alot better as a team. Reason they won last year was due to Ariza's production, Odom playing huge along with Kobe and Gasol. They need production out of Odom Artest abd Bynum if they are to win it again. The other elite are too good for them to just play average. Just Kobe and Gasol won#'t be enough.

chazzy
04-21-2010, 02:44 AM
The offense looks bad.. too many Kobe/Pau bailouts. Odom REALLY needs to step it up, he's been a nonfactor offensively so far.

Kobe's elevation is his main problem right now, he couldn't finish well around the rim and got blocked a bunch of times. You have to also give credit to Thabo... he's always been a great Kobe defender and Kobe went off in the 4th when he wasn't on him.

ODEN>DURANT
04-21-2010, 02:54 AM
Did I say the Thunder were bad? they are a good team but 3rd seed? ...they would be what the Heat are at. The 5th seed most likely.

Fact is if L.A want to win the west and actually beat the Cavs or the Magic in the finals they are going to need to play alot better as a team. Reason they won last year was due to Ariza's production, Odom playing huge along with Kobe and Gasol. They need production out of Odom Artest abd Bynum if they are to win it again. The other elite are too good for them to just play average. Just Kobe and Gasol won#'t be enough.

Yeah, Lakers 12 months ago would have beaten this Lakers side by a dozen or so.

They still have ttime to pick it up, and they know how to win ugly which is good. Defense is still strong. Conceded 79 and 92 in the first 2 games.

Gundress
04-21-2010, 03:04 AM
Thunder Outplayed Lakers. I was rooting for Thunder.

When I watch the game and it makes me think why Western Conf are more entertaining than Eastern Conf and it made me think no wonder why Eastern teams always lost to Western teams in the final championship game because Western Teams have more challenge and better teams, toughest Right now, the western teams.....almost all of them have the same records (50-20) whatever.

That's why West usually play against toughest teams til meet East in final championship games and realized it was so easy to against East team because East usually against weak/easily team and have the weak records.

cotdt
04-21-2010, 03:11 AM
Thunder Outplayed Lakers. I was rooting for Thunder.

When I watch the game and it makes me think why Western Conf are more entertaining than Eastern Conf and it made me think no wonder why Eastern teams always lost to Western teams in the final championship game because Western Teams have more challenge and better teams, toughest Right now, the western teams.....almost all of them have the same records (50-20) whatever.

That's why West usually play against toughest teams til meet East in final championship games and realized it was so easy to against East team because East usually against weak/easily team and have the weak records.

This is true. I remember what happened to Cleveland last season and the Lakers two seasons ago when they slaughtered weak opposition and then had a hard time adjusting when they finally met a really strong team.

OKC is so much stronger than Chicago defensively, there's no comparison. This is a really tough team. Durant and Westbrook are monsters, but the rest of the team is very strong defensively.

Kobe Bean
04-21-2010, 03:12 AM
These youngsters can play. Could be tough going to OKC.

Derek Zoolander
04-21-2010, 03:28 AM

Listen cavs fan, you dont know what it takes to win a title, let alone beat Orlando in a series. This Lakers team is fine, especially if we get Utah in the next round, which seems likely

Rican_Havok
04-21-2010, 03:32 AM
Can LA get a stop? Highly doubtful..

The konex curse continues...

Derek Zoolander
04-21-2010, 03:35 AM
konex predicted lakers wouldnt win the title-hencley, we're going to win the title

RazorBaLade
04-21-2010, 03:37 AM
This game would have been a 10 pt or so semi blowout if the refs weren't blind. Around 9 of the 17 OKC blocks were blatant fouls, ridiculous.

Gundress
04-21-2010, 03:37 AM
This is true. I remember what happened to Cleveland last season and the Lakers two seasons ago when they slaughtered weak opposition and then had a hard time adjusting when they finally met a really strong team.

OKC is so much stronger than Chicago defensively, there's no comparison. This is a really tough team. Durant and Westbrook are monsters, but the rest of the team is very strong defensively.

Exactly. Remember when Spurs vs Cavs had the worst rating in history? It's not because of Spurs are boring team....it because everybody knew that Cavs had more chance to beat Spurs and knew Spurs would won a ring it's swept 4-0. And Magic lost to Lakers last playoff.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cavs or any East team would lost West team in final championship games.

I actually more impressed Thunder than any East teams so far.

In 1st round series the best series so far.....to me are.....Thunder vs Lakers and Spurs vs Mavericks, Jazz vs Nuggets, Blazers (without Brandon Roy) vs Suns series so far. Not the East series

King Lebron LBJ
04-21-2010, 03:40 AM
Listen cavs fan, you dont know what it takes to win a title, let alone beat Orlando in a series. This Lakers team is fine, especially if we get Utah in the next round, which seems likely

What exactly do you know about winning a title? using your twisted logic you don't either. You aren't the one playing, nor am I. Does that mean it isn't damn obvious to tell that Lakers need to improve to win it all? pointing out the Lakers need alot more production out of Odom, Artest and Bynum is suddenly wrong? Lakers simply won't win without their production. There is only so much Kobe and Gasol can do.

Bringing up the Cavs losing to the Magic last year is pretty damn pointless. We are in 2010. Cavs chances of beating Orlando is alot higher than it was last year. Just like bringing up when L.A did last year is pointless...just because teams do well the year before doesn't mean shit this season.

cotdt
04-21-2010, 03:41 AM
Pics from the game:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/48/fullj.1eddd6a7976fa2aff0e8a7b6fff3c3fb/1eddd6a7976fa2aff0e8a7b6fff3c3fb-getty-98187154ab004_thndr_lakrs.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/4a/fullj.e082094918aecb7b730e240e3b1659ba/e082094918aecb7b730e240e3b1659ba-getty-98187154ng021_thndr_lakrs.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/35/fullj.72483ef7575d8cdb2b83ae2b21e47e21/72483ef7575d8cdb2b83ae2b21e47e21-getty-98187154ng018_thndr_lakrs.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/c3/fullj.5fd0d22c97f5168c88a9dc4867dfbc53/5fd0d22c97f5168c88a9dc4867dfbc53-getty-98187154ng029_thndr_lakrs.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/ed/fullj.eb0949c7e06d0d54217dd41896ffe271/eb0949c7e06d0d54217dd41896ffe271-getty-98187154ab038_thndr_lakrs.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/d9/fullj.80d2f0b4e7e6616e21b9d2c3625ac464/80d2f0b4e7e6616e21b9d2c3625ac464-getty-98187154ab040_thndr_lakrs.jpg

King Lebron LBJ
04-21-2010, 03:43 AM
Pics from the game:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/48/fullj.1eddd6a7976fa2aff0e8a7b6fff3c3fb/1eddd6a7976fa2aff0e8a7b6fff3c3fb-getty-98187154ab004_thndr_lakrs.jpg

That is real impressive, props to L.A for doing that.

LakersFan626
04-21-2010, 03:55 AM

I think the Thunder are better than the Hawks (swept them this season, won 50 games in a MUCH tougher conference, and have the best player between the two teams) and maybe even the Celtics. They'd be around the 3rd or 4th seed in the east. I was expecting games like this in this series because the Lakers didn't close out the season very well and have been in a major offensive slump since Bynum got injured last month.

Derek Zoolander
04-21-2010, 03:58 AM
What exactly do you know about winning a title? using your twisted logic you don't either. You aren't the one playing, nor am I. Does that mean it isn't damn obvious to tell that Lakers need to improve to win it all? pointing out the Lakers need alot more production out of Odom, Artest and Bynum is suddenly wrong? Lakers simply won't win without their production. There is only so much Kobe and Gasol can do.

Bringing up the Cavs losing to the Magic last year is pretty damn pointless. We are in 2010. Cavs chances of beating Orlando is alot higher than it was last year. Just like bringing up when L.A did last year is pointless...just because teams do well the year before doesn't mean shit this season.
I have watched title winning LA teams my entire life while you have watched basement dwelling Cav teams your entire life whos only finals experience is a 4-0 sweep.

I know more about what championship level basketball looks like than you do. Lakers will get their shit together when we need to-we always do.

Cavs will continue to beat up on bad eastern opposition and then fold to the first legit team they come up against-like they always do.

King Lebron LBJ
04-21-2010, 04:07 AM
I have watched title winning LA teams my entire life while you have watched basement dwelling Cav teams your entire life whos only finals experience is a 4-0 sweep.

I know more about what championship level basketball looks like than you do. Lakers will get their shit together when we need to-we always do.

Cavs will continue to beat up on bad eastern opposition and then fold to the first legit team they come up against-like they always do.

:oldlol: So because you support a team that has won the title plenty of times that makes you better than everybody else? because yeah people who's teams don't win title don't actually watch basketball after they lose do they....their view on the game is pointless because their team isn't the one winning it all :oldlol:

You are one of the biggest reasons why Laker fans get so a bad rep.

Your logic about ther Cavs is freaking idiotic but really considering the crap you post it isn't a surprise. Considering this is the first real season where the Cavs have had a strong enough team to be considered against the top legit teams your logic is twisted. If anything the Cavs have overacheived over the years. But of course I wouldn't expect somebody as clueless as you to understand that.

Derek Zoolander
04-21-2010, 04:26 AM
:oldlol: So because you support a team that has won the title plenty of times that makes you better than everybody else?

Yes, especially arrogant cavs fans who act like the titles is there's this year and acted like the title was theirs last year. But if I want to know what it's like to be a regular season champion, I will ask you.

You are one of the biggest reasons why Laker fans get so a bad rep.

Your logic about ther Cavs is freaking idiotic but really considering the crap you post it isn't a surprise. Considering this is the first real season where the Cavs have had a strong enough team to be considered against the top legit teams

that's what everyone said last year before the cavs folded to the magic. They will again say Lebron has a weak supporting cast when he gets knocked out of the playoffs again.

King Lebron LBJ
04-21-2010, 04:33 AM
Yes, especially arrogant cavs fans who act like the titles is there's this year and acted like the title was theirs last year. But if I want to know what it's like to be a regular season champion, I will ask you.

Like who exactly? most Cavs fans are no different to what Laker fans or Magic fans are saying. Most Cavs fans expect this team to win it all doesn't mean any of us think it's a lock or we can't be beat. Both Magic and Lakers have a great shot at winning it all too. Just because plenty of media guys are picking the Cavs to win it all doesn't mean all Cavs fans are saying it is a done deal. Saying arrogant Cavs fans are saying we will win it all is no different to what arrogant fans of LA are continuing to do.

that's what everyone said last year before the cavs folded to the magic. They will again say Lebron has a weak supporting cast when he gets knocked out of the playoffs again.

Not everybody no, the Cavs had clear match-up issues with Orlando which was clear when what we saw in the regular season. We as Cavs fans didn't want to admit they were going to beat us we were confident and hoped just any bunch of fans do when you have one of the best records.

Cavs didn't fold against Orlando, Magic were simply better and had more match-ups to take advantage of. Cavs are a far better team this year than last year.

Will Cavs win the title? I think so but that doesn't mean I don't see L.A or Orlando winning it. As they both have a high chance too.

Make no mistake there are no excuses, this year the Cavs do have the team to win it all. Last year we simply didn't.

Derek Zoolander
04-21-2010, 04:37 AM
Like who exactly? most Cavs fans are no different to what Laker fans or Magic fans are saying. Most Cavs fans expect this team to win it all doesn't mean any of us think it's a lock or we can't be beat. Both Magic and Lakers have a great shot at winning it all too. Just because plenty of media guys are picking the Cavs to win it all doesn't mean all Cavs fans are saying it is a done deal. Saying arrogant Cavs fans are saying we will win it all is no different to what arrogant fans of LA are continuing to do.

Not everybody no, the Cavs had clear match-up issues with Orlando which was clear when what we saw in the regular season. We as Cavs fans didn't want to admit they were going to beat us we were confident and hoped just any bunch of fans do when you have one of the best records.

Cavs didn't fold against Orlando, Magic were simply better and had more match-ups to take advantage of. Cavs are a far better team this year than last year.

Will Cavs win the title? I think so but that doesn't mean I don't see L.A or Orlando winning it. As they both have a high chance too.

Make no mistake there are no excuses, this year the Cavs do have the team to win it all. Last year we simply didn't.
Cavs folded to the magic. They aren't winning the title.

And also Lakers fans are arrogant for a reason. 14 titles sucka. Defending champs. #1 seed in the best conference in the NBA.

When Cavs win 14 titles, or even 1, get back to me.

King Lebron LBJ
04-21-2010, 04:41 AM
Cavs folded to the magic. They aren't winning the title.

And also Lakers fans are arrogant for a reason. 14 titles sucka. Defending champs. #1 seed in the best conference in the NBA.

When Cavs win 14 titles, or even 1, get back to me.

Wow with analysis like that how can anybody disagree? :oldlol:

Funny how you go on about Cavs fans being arrogant yet you go and make claims that Cavs won't win the title and bring up how many championships the Lakers have won? please

Guess we will see in June if the Cavs win the title or not.

What has what L.A has done in the past got to do with this season? nothing is the answer. Lakers are a different team to what we saw last year. I think that is clear watching them and they have ways to go to get back to what they did last season.

Boston have more titles than L.A so using your logic they should be the most feared. Afterall they have 17 titles.

cotdt
04-21-2010, 05:08 AM
Orlando ran over Cleveland last year without Jameer Nelson. With a hot Jameer Nelson, it will be very difficult for the Cavs. Orlando holds the best post-All Star break record in the league.

King Lebron LBJ
04-21-2010, 05:10 AM
Orlando ran over Cleveland last year without Jameer Nelson. With a hot Jameer Nelson, it will be very difficult for the Cavs. Orlando holds the best post-All Star break record in the league.

Cavs had Ben Wallace, Sasha, Wally playing meaningful minutes that series. Cavs will have Jamison, Shaq, Parker and even role players like Moon who can play some minutes. Comparing last years Cavs team to this years is foolish. Obiviously Nelson will give them good numbers but I don't think he is as good as Nelson pre-injury.

Fact is you can't bring up last years series as both teams are different.

icewill36
04-21-2010, 06:25 AM

the lakers will not win if ron artest continues to play this poorly...

zizozain
04-21-2010, 07:15 AM
PLZ take away the point , COME ON WTF, STUPID REFS

refs , plz review that shot, it wasnt even close, he was way inside the arc
calm the f*ck down .. even thunder fans didn't cry like that
sheeeesh

zizozain
04-21-2010, 07:50 AM
OMFG Kobe's foot was over the 3pt line and they gave him a 3.:oldlol:

RoseCity07
I thought the very same thing. They aren't even going to review it either.

RoseCity07
I think it's because he think Artest will just hack him and get away with it

RoseCity07
Anyway, Durant does get fouled a ton but it doesn't seem to be getting called. hmmm.

RoseCity07
Maynor didn't touch Kobe
Artest is impeding Durant from cutting. That is a blocking foul
And Ibaka got fouled by Odom on that caught blocked shot

gencbiba
Are they going to take away the 3 point shot from Kobe or what?!? WTF

hayden695
So are they gonna take that point. Need thabo

jaydacris
umm they really gotta take that point away lol

just wow

oh the horror
They changed it now. So you little girls can stop fudging your huggies now

If LA wins this game by a single point, then this board will NEVER let that one go for sure
:lol

LA_Showtime
04-21-2010, 09:44 AM
Disappointing win. Lakers aren't going anywhere if Kobe's going to continue to shoot 28 times per game. He's got to be a playmaker, and I don't know if he's willing to do that.

I've always thought Kobe would struggle with age, meaning he would fight it until the very end, not defer, and cost his team. Dude needs to prove me wrong.

Lakerlove420
04-21-2010, 10:07 AM
That is real impressive, props to L.A for doing that.

thanks dude!
:bowdown: Chick Hearn = G>O>A>T> :applause:

glidedrxlr22
04-21-2010, 10:47 AM
Lakers look beatable.

King Lebron LBJ
04-21-2010, 10:53 AM
Lakers look beatable.

They have been for a while now. Still say Odom is the key for them to repeating.

Allstar24
04-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Artest, Fisher and Odom were 6-39. Ugh. Kobe's 12-28 looks efficient in front of that.

Derek Zoolander
04-21-2010, 01:44 PM
Wow with analysis like that how can anybody disagree? :oldlol:

Funny how you go on about Cavs fans being arrogant yet you go and make claims that Cavs won't win the title and bring up how many championships the Lakers have won? please

Guess we will see in June if the Cavs win the title or not.

What has what L.A has done in the past got to do with this season? nothing is the answer. Lakers are a different team to what we saw last year. I think that is clear watching them and they have ways to go to get back to what they did last season.

Boston have more titles than L.A so using your logic they should be the most feared. Afterall they have 17 titles.
Typical fan-of-a-crap-team response.

As an LA fan I hear this same phrase often from Blazer fans, Kings fans, Cavs fans and Magic fans. What's the common denominator? None of them are winning the title any time soon and they only have one title between the 4 teams (roflcopter) and on top of that, all 4 teams have a recent history of choking in the big stage but being regular season champions.

Disaprine
04-21-2010, 01:46 PM
can't wait for game 3 :cheers:

Derek Zoolander
04-21-2010, 01:46 PM
Cavs had Ben Wallace, Sasha, Wally playing meaningful minutes that series. Cavs will have Jamison, Shaq, Parker and even role players like Moon who can play some minutes. Comparing last years Cavs team to this years is foolish. Obiviously Nelson will give them good numbers but I don't think he is as good as Nelson pre-injury.

You're right, Magic has vince carter now who no one on the Cavs can guard, and much better PG play.

Magic will own the cavs again when they meet

1~Gibson~1
04-21-2010, 05:26 PM
long time, no see ISH. i think the Thunder will take 2 games in this series but LA will prevail.

1~Gibson~1
04-21-2010, 05:28 PM
You're right, Magic has vince carter now who no one on the Cavs can guard, and much better PG play.

Magic will own the cavs again when they meet
Delonte shut him down last year in NJ and Parker made him shoot HORRIBLY in one of the matchups this year.

Cavs and Magic are both 2-2....with Orlando winning when (1) Jamison was still resting and (2) we were resting players....

not saying we'll win, but i doubt the Magic will "own" the Cavs.

BallsOut
04-21-2010, 05:40 PM

and? Ben Wallace is a better defensive player than any of those new guys the Cavs got. Defense wins championships.

Moan
04-21-2010, 05:58 PM

Get the fu*k out of this thread with your Cavs bullshit

1~Gibson~1
04-21-2010, 06:14 PM
and? Ben Wallace is a better defensive player than any of those new guys the Cavs got. Defense wins championships.
excluding Shaq....a less aged Ben Wallace is probably better than any of the players we have but not last year's or this year's. Shaq also brings WAY more offensively too.

cotdt
04-21-2010, 06:57 PM

You know you're a Cavs fan when you find yourself playing the "What-if" game.

manu_fan
04-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Lakers have a great chance today ! I hope we can pull off a thriller tonite..keeping my fingers crossed..also..fan's who can't watch the match on t.v can watch the match at www.soccerforever.net
it is a live link..i found it on this forum..admin/mod..i was wondering if you could add this link..and help other's watch it too..
Thanks

InspiredLebowski
04-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Jeff, turn off avatars

manu_fan
04-22-2010, 10:11 PM
I also found another live link this match :

http://www.entertainmenow.net/channel1.php

admin/mod..this is not a site to advertize or anything or any kind of misconduct..Its just a link that I want my fellow mates to enjoy if they don't have t.v or any other source to watch the match.

thanks

Derek Zoolander
04-22-2010, 10:13 PM
Looks like Harden is tonights bench scrub who will have a career year going off for 25 vs the lakers. WHy cant LA ever stop bench scrubs!

lilmanu
04-22-2010, 10:19 PM
Farmar should never take a shot with Odom Kobe and Pau on the floor

Allstar24
04-22-2010, 10:21 PM
I HATE when Farmar and Brown are in the game at the same time, the ball stops going inside.

dynasty1978
04-22-2010, 11:00 PM
I HATE when Farmar and Brown are in the game at the same time, the ball stops going inside.

LA showing some championship swagger, need to keep it going. Need to key in on Harden.