PDA

View Full Version : Video: LeBron makes Bulls ballboy pick up his clothes

Basketball Fan
04-27-2010, 10:30 AM
Have to admit its not that horrible but the comments alone are hilarious. Not a good PR move :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc&feature=player_embedded

Ancient Legend
04-27-2010, 10:31 AM
I noticed this live. It was the enemy's ballboy, a fine move by LBJ.

Did Genghis Khan have mercy on the enemy's children as he rose to conqueror?

Andrei89
04-27-2010, 10:34 AM
What an assh0le.

After all these years it's karma that does not let Lebron win a ring.

The difference between him and MJ is that MJ became an assh0le after he won some rings. Lebron made the mistake of being cocky while he had no rings at all. People won't remember him by his MVP's but by rings.

I hope he wins none:cheers:

ashbelly
"The peasants will bowdown to the King.."

J-Futuristic
How hard is it to just hand your shit to the ballboy? What a dick.

dbugz
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/389917/bron-o.gif

Andrei89
04-27-2010, 10:35 AM
"The peasants will bowdown to the King.."

Only the king is more like the peasant of a small village right now. He hans't conquered nothing yet

Meticode
04-27-2010, 10:38 AM
Not that it's okay, but you should make a video about all NBA players do this, becuase it happens all the time.

I got it! Let's crucify LeBron! $40,000 fine and 1 game suspension for unmoral conduct!

zORi
04-27-2010, 10:42 AM
How hard is it to just hand your shit to the ballboy? What a dick.

Y'know when people called Lebron a dick on here I used to think it was just because they didn't like him, because I'd never seen him do anything that bad (I didn't think not shaking hands was a big deal).

I think I'm starting to see what people are talking about though, this guy is clearly smelling himself too much.

Jackass.

zORi
04-27-2010, 10:45 AM
The thing is, Kobe did it to his own towel boys, which is worse than LeBron doing it to the enemy's.

That first video was an obvious accident.

The second, that's bad, but not as bad imo.

Kobe's been known to hit things when he's mad (he recently stopped with the towels and started hitting the cushions on the chairs).
It doesn't compare imo.

The kid was right there, and it's not like Lebron had anything to be frustrated about.

brantonli
04-27-2010, 10:48 AM
That was just a douche move. Nothing else can be said about it.

Basketball Fan
04-27-2010, 10:54 AM
What an assh0le.

The difference between him and MJ is that MJ became an assh0le after he won some rings. Lebron made the mistake of being cocky while he had no rings at all. People won't remember him by his MVP's but by rings.

:wtf: Jordan was always an a-hole before and after the rings. It was just more noticeable when he won rings as you know people cared at that point. Plus if Jordan did something like this which I'm sure he has it wouldn't have been seen by us. But in the age of TMZ everything is seen.

King Lebron LBJ
04-27-2010, 10:55 AM
Got to admit that really is inexcuseable.

Basketball Fan
04-27-2010, 10:55 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: @ the Kobe defenders.. what about this ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEvkrae8vZ8&feature=watch_response

That's a video of Ginobli

Juges8932
04-27-2010, 10:56 AM
That first video was an obvious accident.

The second, that's bad, but not as bad imo.

Kobe's been known to hit things when he's mad (he recently stopped with the towels and started hitting the cushions on the chairs).
It doesn't compare imo.

The kid was right there, and it's not like Lebron had anything to be frustrated about.

Yeah, pretty obvious this is the answer here, but haters see what they want to lol. Should he have thrown the towel from the guy's hand to the floor? No. But you're all ****ing hypocrites if you act like you've never been mad and thrown/hit or acted in a less than "acceptable" behavior. He was mad, everybody does things they shouldn't when they are mad.

As for the LBJ clip. You can see the first time he actually pulls away his clothes and throws them to the ground to make sure the kid has to pick it up off the ground (When the kid was reaching out to grab them) and subsequent articles of clothing, does the same. And there was no reason at that time for him to act like that.

ashbelly
04-27-2010, 10:57 AM

yup...

Cermet
04-27-2010, 10:58 AM
What an assh0le.

if Karma existed then Nash would not know where to put all of his championship rings...

ashbelly
Yeah, pretty obvious this is the answer here, but haters see what they want to lol. Should he have thrown the towel from the guy's hand to the floor? No. But you're all ****ing hypocrites if you act like you've never been mad and thrown/hit or acted in a less than "acceptable" behavior. He was mad, everybody does things they shouldn't when they are mad.

As for the LBJ clip. You can see the first time he actually pulls away his clothes and throws them to the ground to make sure the kid has to pick it up off the ground (When the kid was reaching out to grab them) and subsequent articles of clothing, does the same. And there was no reason at that time for him to act like that.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: You really have your stan glasses on.

Juges8932

He's trying to make a point to see whether Kobe defenders will defend Ginobili because he thinks it's a similar situation as to the second Kobe one.

Juges8932
04-27-2010, 10:59 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: You really have your stan glasses on.

Actually, I am anything but a stan, but ok lol. You have your hater shades on, and it's pretty obvious, so stfu, clown. I can definitely critique Kobe and have before. Is he my favorite athlete? Yeah, doesn't make me a stan.

Xsatyr
04-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Wow Lebron is a douche. That is a new low, even for him.

zORi
04-27-2010, 11:06 AM

Ginobili's an asshole, too, I've already seen that and another similar to it.

I have no idea what this has to do with Lebron, or Kobe, though.

ashbelly
04-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Actually, I am anything but a stan, but ok lol. You have your hater shades on, and it's pretty obvious, so stfu, clown. I can definitely critique Kobe and have before. Is he my favorite athlete? Yeah, doesn't make me a stan.

i posted a video of kobe and ginobli doing the same thing, but you are just stanning on kobe and hating on lebron :applause: You got your hater and stan glasses on :pimp:

cavsfanatic
04-27-2010, 11:09 AM
Not that it's okay, but you should make a video about all NBA players do this, becuase it happens all the time.

I got it! Let's crucify LeBron! $40,000 fine and 1 game suspension for unmoral conduct!
Seriously. All nba players do it :lol No player hands the ballboy their warmups. He should have handed it to him but dont act like lebron the only one that does it :confusedshrug:

Floppy
04-27-2010, 11:10 AM
No he doesn't but you do.

Kobe and Ginobili just vented some frustration unlike Lebron who deliberately humiliates the towel boy for no apparent reason.

Juges8932
04-27-2010, 11:11 AM
i posted a video of kobe and ginobli doing the same thing, but you are just stanning on kobe and hating on lebron :applause: You got your hater and stan glasses on :pimp:

I am not stanning on Kobe and you know that, but you're just trolling. But ok, troll on!

zORi
04-27-2010, 11:11 AM

I agree, Kobe's wasn't nearly as bad as Lebron, imo.

DukeDelonte13
04-27-2010, 11:23 AM
haters gonna hate... that's all i got to say.

RaceBannana
04-27-2010, 11:26 AM
if Karma existed then Nash would not know where to put all of his championship rings...

Exactly....
you don

Mamba
04-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Wow Lebron is a douche. That is a new low, even for him.
new low?

so wait this must have to do with lebron being low before.

im sorry but when the **** has lebron ever been low? he's been a sore loser but low wtf did he do besides make a towel boy earn his money?

jstern
04-27-2010, 11:32 AM
One thing that I noticed these past few weeks is how these players are so used to having cameras all up in their faces, it's just part of their life, and they don't really think about. The same with everyone around them staring at them. Lebron is standing straight up, completely focused on getting back in the game, I doubt he was aware that the kid was reaching for his clothes, and just did what every player probably does, throw the clothes to the side.

CavsLebronMo
04-27-2010, 11:33 AM
Noah disrespects Cleveland, why not disrespect some Chicago natives? If it was his own towel boys, then it would be bad. Don't really see the problem with this though.

dbugz
04-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Lebron is standing straight up, completely focused on getting back in the game, I doubt he was aware that the kid was reaching for his clothes, and just did what every player probably does, throw the clothes to the side.

best post so far :roll: :roll:

johndom91
04-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Did Genghis Khan have mercy on the enemy's children as he rose to conqueror?

Genghis Khan was an asshole

wang4three
04-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Oh well. I mean, that is his job. It was impolite and discourteous, but whatever.

LA_Showtime
04-27-2010, 11:44 AM
Haha I remember seeing that. I thought it was a dick move, although LeBron was probably thinking about the game.

pete's montreux
04-27-2010, 11:47 AM
This has always been on my mind, but I've never said anything. Every player does it, to their own staff even. But what makes me not say anything is you don't know how they treat them on off-hours. I can guarantee you a lot of players will do something nice for their home ball-boys, give them some cash or sign some autographs. There's also a select few, a small percentage who are probably a*sholes to everyone. Maybe LeBron is, maybe he isn't, but this video is definitely not enough evidence for either side.

ashbelly
04-27-2010, 11:49 AM
Noah disrespects Cleveland, why not disrespect some Chicago natives? If it was his own towel boys, then it would be bad. Don't really see the problem with this though.

:applause: :applause: And it was written, Peasants will bowdown before the King.

4.25, chicago,
King James Version

Xsatyr
04-27-2010, 11:51 AM
new low?

so wait this must have to do with lebron being low before.

im sorry but when the **** has lebron ever been low? he's been a sore loser but low wtf did he do besides make a towel boy earn his money?

I am referring to his overall attitiude and arrogance, do I even need to bring up his dancing? The guy is a douche, why you mad?

thejumpa
04-27-2010, 11:52 AM
You can tell none of you have been to a game and/or don't pay attention when someone is at the scorers table. Every player does this...not just stars and not just LeBron.

Furthermore, I would gladly pick up LeBrons or whoevers clothes if it meant I could sit courtside and watch the game.....and get paid.

ashbelly
04-27-2010, 11:53 AM
I am referring to his overall attitiude and arrogance, do I even need to bring up his dancing? The guy is a douche, why you mad?

And it was written, Peasants will bowdown before the King.

4.25, chicago,
King James Version

U :mad: ?

DuMa
04-27-2010, 11:58 AM
when the only thing you can hate about lebron is petty little things like these, you're just looking for things to hate.

Xsatyr
04-27-2010, 11:58 AM
And it was written, Peasants will bowdown before the King.

4.25, chicago,
King James Version

U :mad: ?

My post never came off as mad, that is when you use that phrase. You're a smart guy...

Basketball Fan
04-27-2010, 12:06 PM
when the only thing you can hate about lebron is petty little things like these, you're just looking for things to hate.

Who's hating? I thought it was amusing actually

D3vIrGiNiz3r
04-27-2010, 12:51 PM
What an assh0le.

:oldlol: @all these years. He's 25!

Anyways, his head is in the game. Who cares? He's busy scoping who's on the court, etc.

samballs
04-27-2010, 12:59 PM
Lebron hate is strong... who cares about ballboys, that kid is the happiest kid in the world.

Kingwillball
04-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Im a huge Lebron fan but have to admit that was a dick move !

JaE_BLiZZy
04-27-2010, 01:05 PM
This is actually pretty funny, lol

OneMoreSucka
04-27-2010, 01:05 PM
Everyone throws their warmups on the floor, this is not news.

Pha Q
04-27-2010, 01:40 PM
Everyone throws their warmups on the floor, this is not news.

If you see the ******* video...you can see lebron clearly moves his clothes farther from the towel boy...what a ***** .....**** that *****

StacksOnDeck
04-27-2010, 01:52 PM
And people say Kobe is a Jordan wannabe, the 23 jersey number, the being an asshole. :oldlol:

King Lebron LBJ
04-27-2010, 01:54 PM
The only excuse you could use is Lebron was so focused on the game he blanked him out from his mind. Thats the only thing I can think of with any logic.

Shax
04-27-2010, 02:04 PM
Some of you girls need to get over yourselves. It's not a big deal.

I see this shit happen almost every game.

Kellogs4toniee
04-27-2010, 02:13 PM
What an assh0le.

I really hope your joking about that. Jordan was always an asshole. That's clear as silk right now given all the stories, accounts, articles, and etc. of him during his playing days.

lpublic_enemyl
04-27-2010, 02:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB1jNJN81zE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XSkOPp6TpA&feature=related

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Kobe:"i jizzed in your face clean it off":roll: :lol

bisk
04-27-2010, 02:42 PM
I don't understand how you could just do that.
I think many here, including myself, wouldn't just throw everything on the floor while someone is standing there with his hand reaching out.
It's a pretty bitchy move, but a lot of players do it. That was just over the top and blatant though. Come on Bron, you're better than that:no:

chazzy
04-27-2010, 02:51 PM

I would agree with this, but it's coming from you :oldlol:

LA_Showtime
04-27-2010, 02:58 PM
I don't understand how you could just do that.
I think many here, including myself, wouldn't just throw everything on the floor while someone is standing there with his hand reaching out.
It's a pretty bitchy move, but a lot of players do it. That was just over the top and blatant though. Come on Bron, you're better than that:no:

Well, yes, in the real world most people have consciences and manners.

Crystallas
04-27-2010, 03:07 PM
You should have heard what he was saying to the fans, when he dove into them. I was sitting right in front of the last row, LeBron ran into durring the 4th quarter of Sunday's game, and he just said "you don't deserve to touch this" and "enjoy your last game here".

A simple, excuse me, or heck, say nothing would have been better. But what can you expect? LeBron has been cocky and spoiled since Junior High.

macpierce
04-27-2010, 03:07 PM
lebron noticed the towel boy and threw his clothes away from the towel boy..........:oldlol: he didnt do it out of anger, he was being a dick, but its ok he's still the 2nd coming of jesus christ

thejumpa
04-27-2010, 03:12 PM
You should have heard what he was saying to the fans, when he dove into them. I was sitting right in front of the last row, LeBron ran into durring the 4th quarter of Sunday's game, and he just said "you don't deserve to touch this" and "enjoy your last game here".

A simple, excuse me, or heck, say nothing would have been better. But what can you expect? LeBron has been cocky and spoiled since Junior High.

:roll:

LeBron is a fool with it. The guy loves himself. He tries to keep things PC but you know what he is thinking. The guy is the definition of a beast.

Batz
04-27-2010, 03:14 PM
What an asshole. Someone should seriously knock some sense into his ego already.

OneMoreSucka
04-27-2010, 03:17 PM
What an asshole. Someone should seriously knock some sense into his ego already.
That will never happen in his entire nba career. Maybe 10 years after he's retired, but even then it's doubtful

LA_Showtime
04-27-2010, 03:20 PM
It's really not that big of a deal... :oldlol:

BTW, I would love for a cocky player to show LeBron up and do that stupid pre-game routine and throw up some chalk.

oh the horror
04-27-2010, 03:20 PM
That will never happen in his entire nba career. Maybe 10 years after he's retired, but even then it's doubtful

Agreed. The guy simply has the game to back up that supersized ego unfortunately. When you're THAT good, you can afford to be cocky..and a prick. Look at Jordan.

Pha Q
04-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Agreed. The guy simply has the game to back up that supersized ego unfortunately. When you're THAT good, you can afford to be cocky..and a prick. Look at Jordan.

He's good...but he's still a *****.......your ONLY an NBA basketball player...your not the KING or anything like that....what a douche bag........even he walked out on his own team when they lost last year....went on his own plane back home...not with his team ates ....which show something.....he only cares about himself fukkin ******

highwhey
04-27-2010, 03:33 PM
nvm lol

puppychili
04-27-2010, 03:41 PM
How do you know he's not just messin around? You think he's the only player to fukk with a ball boy?

YAWN
04-27-2010, 03:43 PM
ball boy should of dove for the last one :oldlol:

Kevin_Garnett_5
04-27-2010, 03:45 PM
I found that hilarious.

dnyk1337
04-27-2010, 03:47 PM
Wait. So people justify hard fouls like the ones before the league was pu.ssified, but care about LeBron making a Bulls towelboy work extra hard on purpose? You can see he did it on purpose... You always make your enemy work and you never show weakness. Does at least one poster here actually have a winning mentality? Guess not.

Perezident
04-27-2010, 03:48 PM
That was a HILARIOUS video of Lebron I love it:applause: :applause:

ENCORE lol

Freshprince619
04-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Wait. So people justify hard fouls like the ones before the league was pu.ssified, but care about LeBron making a Bulls towelboy work extra hard on purpose? You can see he did it on purpose... You always make your enemy work and you never show weakness. Does at least one poster here actually have a winning mentality? Guess not.
and you are a idiot

oh the horror
04-27-2010, 04:04 PM

Dude, its a 15 year old towel boy. :lol Its not like they're apart of the heat of battle or anything.

Honestly the situation itself isnt a big deal. I think all ball players couldnt hurt to be more courteous to their towel boys, ball boys, etc.

Phong
04-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Nobody should be surprised by this. Isn't he the same guy who threw cups full of gatorade in the face of his own fans?

zORi
04-27-2010, 04:13 PM
Nobody should be surprised by this. Isn't he the same guy who threw cups full of gatorade in the face of his own fans?
Did he really do that?

Andrei89
04-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Did he really do that?

Yes

He was mad

Batz
04-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Did he really do that?
Yes...

zORi
04-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Yes

He was mad

Wow, that's fuked up.

I hate to do this, but if Kobe did anything like that people would ride him into the sun about it.

DuMa
04-27-2010, 04:19 PM

he kicked the gatorade cups into his own fan area. yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Ty8gRjXoU

frustration gets the best of everyone sooner or later.

artest 93
04-27-2010, 04:21 PM
That "ballboy" should write an autobiography about his painful memories being around LeBron James. He should appear on Oprah and tell the world how hurt he was, and that he didn't think humans could be so rude and selfless. I'd buy the book and the appropriate autograph(s) on it.

Freshprince619
04-27-2010, 04:25 PM
he kicked the gatorade cups into his own fan area. yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Ty8gRjXoU

frustration gets the best of everyone sooner or later.
Even though he was mad for no reason thats somewhat excusable because he ws frusturated. But Video in op is unexcusable. As the ball boy moves he keeps throwing each article of clothing in a differen direction.
Cant wait to see that look on Lebrons face when he gets knocked out by Orlando :D :D

Phong
04-27-2010, 04:29 PM
Is there any rules that prevents players to scream like mad men to vent their frustrations? You get called for a foul (or you got fouled) but instead of arguing with the ref, you just stand there (or go to the bench) and scream at the top of your lungs. :lol

Johnni Gade
04-27-2010, 04:32 PM
Humble ey?

phoenix18
04-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Is this NSFW?

bdreason
04-27-2010, 04:43 PM
He's just fukcing with the kid. I thought it was funny.

Glide2keva
04-27-2010, 04:44 PM
What do you expect from this douchebag?

His fanbase is douchebage, so you can see the justification of his asshole actions. Hope he breaks his knee cap or tears his ACL or both.

AMISTILLILL
04-27-2010, 04:45 PM
This rules. I'm sure he really cares what the PC police on this board and beyond think about a five second incident on the sidelines of a game.

DuMa
04-27-2010, 04:47 PM
What do you expect from this douchebag?

His fanbase is douchebage, so you can see the justification of his asshole actions. Hope he breaks his knee cap or tears his ACL or both.

did lebron r@pe your mother or something?

rs98762001
04-27-2010, 04:50 PM
Was PleezeBelieve the towel boy?

Crazy Style
04-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Next time the ballboy shouldn't even make it seem like he's gonna pick up his clothes. If I were him I'd stand there with my arms crossed and then I'd pick his clothes up taking my sweert ass time after L.J spends some time on the court.

AMISTILLILL
04-27-2010, 05:06 PM
Next time the ballboy shouldn't even make it seem like he's gonna pick up his clothes. If I were him I'd stand there with my arms crossed and then I'd pick his clothes up taking my sweert ass time after L.J spends some time on the court.

Yeah, dude. You're a real martyr. Then you could tell everyone in the unemployment line about how you stood up to him and junk.

CasterL
04-27-2010, 05:06 PM
lebron is a douche

Rockets(T-mac)
04-27-2010, 05:07 PM
Whether or not, this happens a lot, it is still a dick move.

blacknapalm
04-27-2010, 05:10 PM
the worst thing to me that makes him look like a tool bag is he threw his overshirt into the barrier to make him walk back. then he looked at him. are you serious, lebron?

CLE[216]
04-27-2010, 05:13 PM
This shit is hilarious. I mean, both the video and this thread. Y'all are seriously bitching about how a ball boy gets treated?

O.J A 6'4Mamba
04-27-2010, 05:14 PM
Come on it comes with the job description. This is just like when your in High School/College and leave your food on the table because you know it is the janitors job description to pick it up.

If the kid has a problem with picking up clothes, rather then them being handed to him then he shouldnt be a ball boy.

Things like this shows the arrogance for LeBron to challenged Jordan and become 1b to Jordan's airness.

puppychili
04-27-2010, 05:15 PM
7 pages? :eek:

And people were asking what everyone will talk about if the Lakers get eliminated.

AMISTILLILL
04-27-2010, 05:21 PM
Things like this shows the arrogance for LeBron to challenged Jordan and become 1b to Jordan's airness.

Huh?

oh the horror
04-27-2010, 05:36 PM
Huh?

It took me a moment as well.

FlashDwyaneWade3
04-27-2010, 05:51 PM

LOL You're comparing the 3 videos you posted to LeBron's video? LOL First vid of Kobe was unintentional and the 2 other videos a lot of NBA players vent their frustrations. The difference is, LeBron acted like a punk. The ball boy is right there ready for LeBron to hand him his clothes but no, ball boy sticks his hand out LeBron has his clothes in his hand but keeps it away from the ball boy and drops it on the floor.

Phong
04-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Come on it comes with the job description. This is just like when your in High School/College and leave your food on the table because you know it is the janitors job description to pick it up.So when the janitor or the waitress at the restaurant is extending her hand to pick up the plates you just throw it on the floor or push the plates farther away from her?

1~Gibson~1
04-27-2010, 05:54 PM
:lol @ LeBron

04mzwach
04-27-2010, 05:58 PM
I noticed this live. It was the enemy's ballboy, a fine move by LBJ.

Did Genghis Khan have mercy on the enemy's children as he rose to conqueror? or his half brother...Who kills their half brother?

InfiniteBaskets
04-27-2010, 06:09 PM

Agreed. Mutombo would've dwarfed Russel in rings.

InfiniteBaskets
04-27-2010, 06:15 PM
So when the janitor or the waitress at the restaurant is extending her hand to pick up the plates you just throw it on the floor or push the plates farther away from her?

That's when you get you food messed with next time you come back. The ball boy should've poured itching powder into LeBron's warmups.

I hadn't ever seen LeBron kicking the gatorade clip before. I wonder what's the limit you could do as a player without any repercussions in game? If you're pissed could you just go dump gatorade on your fans to "vent" and still play in that game?

OmniStrife
04-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Especially with Mr. Sportsmanship at his side :lol

But srsly, that vid kinda disappointed me as a LeBron fan.
What he's done as a self-proclaimed role-model & image for thousands it's degrading him.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8473/soniamdisappointb.gif

Shax
04-27-2010, 06:25 PM
I cannot believe how many of you have not seen this happen before. :ohwell: People will ***** about anything.

mrpuente
04-27-2010, 06:25 PM
not a dick move at all. ive seen players in the huddle just toss their gear over their head while the towel boys are standing right there. Im pretty sure every team does this.

Freshprince619
04-27-2010, 06:28 PM
not a dick move at all. ive seen players in the huddle just toss their gear over their head while the towel boys are standing right there. Im pretty sure every team does this.
Stanning at its best
:roll: :roll:

Shax
04-27-2010, 06:29 PM

They do, but it's Lebron so people want to blow it up.

Stanning at its best
:roll: :roll:

Hating at its best.

OmniStrife
04-27-2010, 06:29 PM
You guys are seriously either ****ed up in the head or plain stupid.
He obviously sees the kid who's reaching out and intentionally throws it in the other direction.

And the arguments of "Been done before" are even dumber.
The repetition of an asshole behaviour does not give it an approval.

oh the horror
04-27-2010, 06:33 PM
He obviously sees the kid who's reaching out and intentionally throws it in the other direction.

Thats the part that gets me...the kid is RIGHT there, eye to eye, reaching for the pants, and dude just tosses it on the floor. Kind of funky, but oh well.

Glide2keva
04-27-2010, 06:34 PM

In ther world it does. They have a belief that you can do whatever you wand and if someone says something about it, they are a hater.

OmniStrife
04-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Thats the part that gets me...the kid is RIGHT there, eye to eye, reaching for the pants, and dude just tosses it on the floor. Kind of funky, but oh well.
I'm a LeBron fan and he clearly played out as an ass in there a disgrace for the face of an NBA franchise.

blacknapalm
04-27-2010, 06:44 PM
Come on it comes with the job description. This is just like when your in High School/College and leave your food on the table because you know it is the janitors job description to pick it up.

If the kid has a problem with picking up clothes, rather then them being handed to him then he shouldnt be a ball boy.

it's not about picking up clothes. ball boy does it all the time, i'm sure. it's the fact that lebron had to actually go out of his way to throw it AWAY from him. do you go to a restaurant and pour mustard on the table before you leave? it's not your 'job' to clean up, right? the whole point is that it's just way unnecessary.

call me old-fashioned. i also get ticked when people leave their shopping carts in parking spaces. it's called common courtesy, something lebron lacks here. what is this, 'competitive spirit' towards a...ball boy?

Shax
04-27-2010, 06:46 PM

I'm not saying Lebron should or shouldn't have done it, It's more the fact that I have seen this happen many many times and the only reason this thread exists is because Lebron did it.

Personally if I were that kid I would rather Lebron throw his sweaty clothes away from me, rather than at me.

OmniStrife
04-27-2010, 06:49 PM
I don't think Lebron should have done it, but it's more the fact that I have seen this happen many many times and the only reason this thread exists is because Lebron did it.
Well cause he IS a franchise player, thus, naturally he's expected to show some class.

allball
04-27-2010, 06:54 PM
I've seen numerous players do this over the years. they always toss their warmups on the floor.

zORi
04-27-2010, 06:59 PM
Well cause he IS a franchise player, thus, naturally he's expected to show some class.
I've seen people throw their clothes on the floor when the ball boys are behind them, and the player doesn't them.

But I've never seen anyone purposefully turn away from the kid, who is literally a foot in front of him with his arm reached out, to toss his clothes on the ground.

I highly doubt that was even an accident.

Y'know, I'm actually starting to wonder about Lebron.

DukeDelonte13
04-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Only Lebron can generate a thread with over 100 posts about throwing his warmups on the ground. He must be damn good. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Phong
04-27-2010, 07:04 PM
I've seen numerous players do this over the years. they always toss their warmups on the floor.They throw it on the floor and in several different directions when the ball boy is standing right in front of their noses and extending his arm and hand to receive the warm-ups?

Only Lebron can generate a thread with over 100 posts about throwing his warmups on the ground. He must be damn good. :oldlol: :oldlol:He didn't just throw them to the floor. He threw them when that kid was right under his nose asking for the clothes. And he didn't just drop it down. He threw it in several direction away from the kid. Stop hanging from his nuts for once.

Micku
04-27-2010, 07:05 PM
That was just a douche move. Nothing else can be said about it.

1+

jbot
04-27-2010, 07:13 PM
i think ppl are putting too much thought into this. maybe he wanted to make sure to keep that kid off of the court.

zORi
04-27-2010, 07:39 PM
They throw it on the floor and in several different directions when the ball boy is standing right in front of their noses and extending his arm and hand to receive the warm-ups?

He didn't just throw them to the floor. He threw them when that kid was right under his nose asking for the clothes. And he didn't just drop it down. He threw it in several direction away from the kid. Stop hanging from his nuts for once.

Bang.

I've never actually thought anything negative Lebron until I came to this forum and started seeing a whole lot of things that other people don't really mention.
Such as the gatorade thing, and this.

kentatm
04-27-2010, 07:41 PM
dick move and any other player that does that is also a dick.

HeyMarkus
04-27-2010, 08:21 PM
you can hate me now

but i wont stop now

zORi
04-27-2010, 08:29 PM
you can hate me now

but i wont stop now

At least this reference was in context, sort of.

Not like the "we don't believe you, you need more people", which had nothing to do with the conversation.

asdf1990
04-27-2010, 08:34 PM
Only Lebron can generate a thread with over 100 posts about throwing his warmups on the ground. He must be damn good. :oldlol: :oldlol:

pretty much haters trying every trick in the bag to make him look bad.

zORi
04-27-2010, 08:48 PM
pretty much haters trying every trick in the bag to make him look bad.

I don't know, he seems to be doing a good job of that by himself.

jasonresno
04-27-2010, 08:58 PM
Dude shouldn't act like a King til he's worn the crown.

The more I see, the less I like.

LebronairJAMES
04-27-2010, 09:12 PM
wow you guys are a bunch of ****:oldlol:

jstern
04-27-2010, 09:19 PM
Again, I downloaded the video and played the ball boy part frame by frame. Lebron is oblivious to the ball boy. I watched it live as it happened, Lebron was coming out of the locker room, with people surrounding him, and a cameraman walking backwards in front of him. I kept imagining what's that like after a few years of that being your life, because to him it's like the people and the cameras are not there. It's pure normality for a person who has gone through years of that. So I don't find it far fetch that a 6'8" who's completely focused on the game, looking straight ahead is not going to notice the ball boy. Even at the end I originally thought he made eye contact with the ball boy as he threw his shirt, but he didn't. I didn't even find the Kobe one all that bad, because it was an in the heat of the moment thing. The only one that looked really dicky to me was the Manu vid. And I really like Manu.

Replay32
04-27-2010, 09:20 PM
That was hilarious. Lebron was in a weird mood that whole game, especially in the 1st half.

t-rex
04-27-2010, 09:40 PM
I had a friend who was a ball boy in Miami. He told me Karl Malone once threw a hot dog back at one of the Heat ball boys because it didn't have the right condiments on it.

We support and pull for thes star players, but the truth is none of us really know them. (See Tiger Woods and Ben Roethlisberger).

That video is terrible. And it's just another good reason to support my Celtics against the Cavs in the next round.

I KNOW a Celtics player would never be that rude to anyone.

theguru
04-27-2010, 09:44 PM
I don't know, he seems to be doing a good job of that by himself.
Zori. News flash: you are a hater.

Big Bang Theory
04-27-2010, 09:52 PM
I KNOW a Celtics player would never be that rude to anyone.
I hope that's sarcasm.

t-rex
04-27-2010, 10:02 PM
I hope that's sarcasm.

Yup! 100%. I'm not afraid to say that like most fans, I largely vote for uniforms. For example, I hated Wallace when he was in Detriot, but I pull for him now.

I am a huge fan of the "big 3!" But I am not going to pretend to know any Celtics player for a second beyond what I see on TV, or view from my seat at the game.

If fans are honest, 99% of us fit into this category.

konex
04-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Bron better get Nike to confiscate the video. What a douchebag move :roll:

magnax1
04-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Lol that is so childish. Take it ball boy!

Grey Dawn
04-27-2010, 10:30 PM
Y'know when people called Lebron a dick on here I used to think it was just because they didn't like him, because I'd never seen him do anything that bad (I didn't think not shaking hands was a big deal).

I think I'm starting to see what people are talking about though, this guy is clearly smelling himself too much.

Jackass.

It's Kevin Garnett, version 2.0.

Batz
04-27-2010, 10:35 PM
It's Kevin Garnett, version 2.0.
KG became an asshole after he won a ring...

OrlandoAnderson
04-28-2010, 09:32 AM
lol that was gold, even the little pro-longed flick at end lbj: "yea you pick that up 2 boi"

dnyk1337
04-28-2010, 10:00 AM
and you are a idiot

And you are... banned?

Phong
04-28-2010, 10:02 AM
Again, I downloaded the video and played the ball boy part frame by frame. Lebron is oblivious to the ball boy. I watched it live as it happened, Lebron was coming out of the locker room, with people surrounding him, and a cameraman walking backwards in front of him. I kept imagining what's that like after a few years of that being your life, because to him it's like the people and the cameras are not there. It's pure normality for a person who has gone through years of that. So I don't find it far fetch that a 6'8" who's completely focused on the game, looking straight ahead is not going to notice the ball boy.But if he didn't notice the ballboy, wouldn't he just drop the clothes straight down on the floor. :confusedshrug:

I find it a little bit suspicious that every time he throws the clothes in the opposite of the ballboy.

Shax
04-28-2010, 10:37 AM
KG became an asshole after he won a ring...

:roll: I bet Jordan wasn't an asshole before he won a ring either, right?

jstern
04-28-2010, 10:56 AM
But if he didn't notice the ballboy, wouldn't he just drop the clothes straight down on the floor. :confusedshrug:

I find it a little bit suspicious that every time he throws the clothes in the opposite of the ballboy.

He threw it to the sideline, off the court.

MMKM
04-28-2010, 11:14 AM
He threw it to the sideline, off the court.

This reminded me of another thing he did in the same game!!! At the end of the quarter, I think in the first half, Mo Williams got knocked flat on his ass at half court, right in front of Lebron, and Lebron just looked down at him and walked to the bench. Someone else helped him up, I think it was Antawn Jamison or something. I couldn't believe it!

Anyone else see that? How big of a douche has Lebron become?

MMKM
04-28-2010, 11:18 AM
Found this on another message board. Someone else saw it too!

Re: Video: LeBron makes Bulls ballboy pick up his clothes

Postby Mad Balla 15 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:57 am
I think he's more of an **** when he doesn't help his teammates up when he's the closet person to them. I remember when Mo Williams fell at the end of the 1st quarter and LeBron was right beside him LeBron just walked away. The most hilarious thing was Mo was putting his hand out for LeBron to help him up but LeBron didn't care. What kinda teammate does that? The only time he'll ever help a teammate up is if they make a good play. For example if Anderson Varejao gets an and 1 and falls down, he'll help him up (sometimes too, not always). If Anderson Varejao misses the lay up and gets hit he won't help him up. I've seen this happen quite a few times.

lolSmileyFace
04-28-2010, 11:30 AM
lol whatrs the big deal

bada bing
04-28-2010, 12:58 PM
here is my thing on this. How old is the guy? For ****s sake he is 24 years old right? Give him a freaking break. We have 25 year olds and even 30 year olds on this forum acting like a-holes. We have middle aged men in the world out there who take their celebrity status and act like total pricks and unselfish goons. The only reason everyone is hating on him is because for some odd reason we have these players at a higher moral pedestal. Thats just stupid cuz they owe nothing to us or anyone else. Just stfu with this crap. This is just a way for the haters to hate on the guy....gives them fuel.

he's just immature.....not a big deal when you consider how a 24 year old is being treated like a freaking GOD.

zORi
04-28-2010, 01:08 PM
here is my thing on this. How old is the guy? For ****s sake he is 24 years old right? Give him a freaking break. We have 25 year olds and even 30 year olds on this forum acting like a-holes. We have middle aged men in the world out there who take their celebrity status and act like total pricks and unselfish goons. The only reason everyone is hating on him is because for some odd reason we have these players at a higher moral pedestal. Thats just stupid cuz they owe nothing to us or anyone else. Just stfu with this crap. This is just a way for the haters to hate on the guy....gives them fuel.

he's just immature.....not a big deal when you consider how a 24 year old is being treated like a freaking GOD.

He's 25, and he knows better.

People always talk about how great of a person he is, and how funny he is (which he is), and how unselfish he is, and how much he sacrifices for his teammates, and blah blah blah.

That's why this is even worthy of being a topic, do you think anyone would even look twice if MJ did this?

Everyone knows he's a jackass.

jjayfive
04-28-2010, 01:14 PM
we all know kobe is a d!ck.. at least he's not pretending not to be one...

zORi
04-28-2010, 01:20 PM
we all know kobe is a d!ck.. at least he's not pretending not to be one...

I've never seen Kobe do anything like this.

The most I've heard about Kobe is that he doesn't really hang out with his teammates, and prefers to be alone.

Derek Fisher said he's never even been to Kobe's house, before.

But that's not so bad, imo.

ReturnofJPR
04-28-2010, 01:21 PM
All that money and still a *!99@

mlh1981
04-28-2010, 01:23 PM
Who really cares. Just enjoy the games. It's not like something totally egregious happened here. It's just the people who already don't like LeBron, who are just looking for anything to add more fuel to the "fire."

bada bing
04-28-2010, 02:33 PM
He's 25, and he knows better.

People always talk about how great of a person he is, and how funny he is (which he is), and how unselfish he is, and how much he sacrifices for his teammates, and blah blah blah.

That's why this is even worthy of being a topic, do you think anyone would even look twice if MJ did this?

Everyone knows he's a jackass.

who talks? the fans and the media overhype his personality. I dont care about his personality or how nice of a person he is. i do not look upto any of these guys. I watch them for their talent on the court. He is one of the best players and when all is said he will probably be ranked in the top 10 of all time....thats why i watch....the fact that people overhype him is our fault and not his.

zORi
04-28-2010, 03:16 PM
who talks? the fans and the media overhype his personality. I dont care about his personality or how nice of a person he is. i do not look upto any of these guys. I watch them for their talent on the court. He is one of the best players and when all is said he will probably be ranked in the top 10 of all time....thats why i watch....the fact that people overhype him is our fault and not his.

I didn't say it was his fault, as a matter of fact, I blame it on most of the sports media.

Of course you don't look up to him, you're probably old enough to know better, but imagine if you had a son who did.

zORi
04-28-2010, 03:19 PM
Who really cares. Just enjoy the games. It's not like something totally egregious happened here. It's just the people who already don't like LeBron, who are just looking for anything to add more fuel to the "fire."

I've never held anything against him, other than I wish the sports media would take the time to remove his phallus from their mouthes every once in a while.

I hadn't noticed the whole drama queen stunts until last year.

I still think he's one of the best in the world, just some stuff he doesn't have to do that he does.

asdf1990
04-28-2010, 03:57 PM
omg hakeem warrick did the same thing to the cavs towel boy yesterday, lets make a new thread now. oh wait no1 cares cuz his a scrub. only lebron james or other superstars can get so much hate off of something everyone in the nba does.

Story Up
04-28-2010, 04:09 PM
Wow, that was really bad. I can understand the first time he tried to reach out for his clothes and LeBron simply didn't see it; but the 2nd time when the guy reached out for his shirt and LeBron made sure he threw it to the crowd.

How the **** does him being a Bulls ballboy justifies LeBron's actions? It's his job, for all we know he might not even be a Bulls fan and be a huge Cleveland fan who knows; fact is he was doing his job and James was a prick to him.

I really don't like this guy; his fake personality with his limitless douche bag moves.

Story Up
04-28-2010, 04:11 PM

James keeps adding more fuel to the fire, not the people who dislike him. If you think his actions were respectable then you're just another James dick rider.

Story Up
04-28-2010, 04:14 PM
I've never seen Kobe do anything like this.

The most I've heard about Kobe is that he doesn't really hang out with his teammates, and prefers to be alone.

Derek Fisher said he's never even been to Kobe's house, before.

But that's not so bad, imo.

Myth's; Kobe didn't hang with his teammates in his first few years in the league when the kid was 17; the Lakers had a lot of veterans on the team who have families. I can totally understand Kobe not fitting in with their life style, especially since he probably wasn't even legal age to do the things they did.

ABout Fisher not ever going to Kobe's house; that's hilarious because I'm pretty sure before last playoffs Kobe brought all of his teammates for dinner at his house and I'm positive I read about Fisher's sick daughter playing with Kobe's kids at Kobe's house during a family BBQ.

asdf1990
04-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Myth's; Kobe didn't hang with his teammates in his first few years in the league when the kid was 17; the Lakers had a lot of veterans on the team who have families. I can totally understand Kobe not fitting in with their life style, especially since he probably wasn't even legal age to do the things they did.

ABout Fisher not ever going to Kobe's house; that's hilarious because I'm pretty sure before last playoffs Kobe brought all of his teammates for dinner at his house and I'm positive I read about Fisher's sick daughter playing with Kobe's kids at Kobe's house during a family BBQ.

so you are a kobe dick rider i see.

Batz
04-28-2010, 04:18 PM
:lol

CLE[216]
04-28-2010, 04:19 PM
There are some soft ass mother****ers up in here.:lol Poor ball boy should've just waited until LBJ threw his clothes on the ground and he wouldn't have looked like a little bitch.

Story Up
04-28-2010, 04:22 PM

No, I don't approve when Kobe pulls a douche bag move.

CLE[216]
04-28-2010, 04:26 PM
No, I don't approve when Kobe pulls a douche bag move.

Why do YOU have to either approve or disapprove? What is it about YOU that makes YOU such a perfect ****ing citizen with a perfect moral compass? People are gonna act the way they want, and as long as they're not hurting anyone, who gives a shit?

Story Up
04-28-2010, 04:29 PM
']Why do YOU have to either approve or disapprove? What is it about YOU that makes YOU such a perfect ****ing citizen with a perfect moral compass? People are gonna act the way they want, and as long as they're not hurting anyone, who gives a shit?

You answered your own question dipshit; it's my opinion regarding his moral code. You might approve of his actions, what makes your opinion better then mine? You can approve of his actions but my opinion of you and him won't change, both are douche bag humans beings.

Morality involves a lot more then just hurting people you ignoramus.

CLE[216]
04-28-2010, 04:36 PM
You answered your own question dipshit; it's my opinion regarding his moral code. You might approve of his actions, what makes your opinion better then mine? You can approve of his actions but my opinion of you and him won't change, both are douche bag humans beings.

Morality involves a lot more then just hurting people you ignoramus.

My question was rhetorical, you stupid ****. My point was that I don't approve or disapprove, because what's the point? Why does everything have to be so polarized? Like how, if I don't comment on how Bron was wrong in this situation, then people automatically assume that I must think he was right? Bottom line is he threw his clothes on the ground for a ball boy to pick up and now everyone's on a moral crusade to stand up for ball boys everywhere.

Story Up
04-28-2010, 04:44 PM
']My question was rhetorical, you stupid ****. My point was that I don't approve or disapprove, because what's the point? Why does everything have to be so polarized? Like how, if I don't comment on how Bron was wrong in this situation, then people automatically assume that I must think he was right? Bottom line is he threw his clothes on the ground for a ball boy to pick up and now everyone's on a moral crusade to stand up for ball boys everywhere.

Rhetorical? Take a philosophy class on human nature you dumb ass and come back to me. Key word is "I", if you're going to question my nature as a human I suggest you stop being so damn hypocritical.

Me expressing my opinion on what James did from a morality perspective is exactly what we as humans should do because those type of expressions enhance our knowledge as humans. Instead of attacking me about expressing my opinion you could have giving me your piece of mind or not made comments to begin with since you're the type of person who does not like to judge.

LA_Showtime
04-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Fundamental attribution error. Look it up.
Or maybe he's just an ass, either way...

zizozain
04-29-2010, 03:57 AM
because I'd never seen him do anything that bad (I didn't think not shaking hands was a big deal)
you are correct.. not shaking hands and storming off was not a big deal
but his logic and his justification for his decision not to shake hands is
unprecedented and dangerous

PurpleChuck
04-29-2010, 03:58 AM
This time Lebron really has "No regards for human life".

DOMINATOR
04-29-2010, 04:27 AM
what the **** is "stanning" ?

PurpleChuck
04-29-2010, 04:35 AM

STAN means "Stalker/Extreme Fan", so stanning means being one I guess...

zizozain
04-29-2010, 04:41 AM
an overobsessed fan to the point of following a star around.
It is formed from the words stalker and fan.
Stalker + fan = stan

e.g PB (ashbelly) and LBJ

PurpleChuck
04-29-2010, 08:38 AM
an overobsessed fan to the point of following a star around.
It is formed from the words stalker and fan.
Stalker + fan = stan

e.g PB (ashbelly) and LBJ

Lol :oldlol:

G.O.A.T
04-29-2010, 08:57 AM
Awesome.

ukplayer4
04-29-2010, 04:22 PM
i dont like to see it and i feel it does matter. its not like we are trying to hold lebron to some high level of moral code here, he deliberatly through his warm ups away from the ball boy so he had to pick them up. that just lacks commen decency, theres no excuse for it.