PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Jennings: "Bron is a stat stuffer...Kobe is a CHAMPION!!!!"

eliteballer
05-14-2010, 02:57 AM
Omg!!! Smh RT @FRESHCEO #TeamWitness just witnessed the difference btwn Bron and Kobe..Bron is a stat stuffer..Kobe is a CHAMPION!!!!

http://twitter.com/YUNGBUCK3

BallsOut
05-14-2010, 02:58 AM

Young Money :rockon:

AJ2k8
05-14-2010, 02:59 AM
*waits for Jennings to LA*:oldlol:

griffmoney2084
05-14-2010, 02:59 AM
if only that was said by someone with tallent

i agree with what he says... but who cares. jennings is garbage

AK47DR91
05-14-2010, 03:00 AM
LeBron-ball: great for stats but not for championships.

NewYorkUSCtrojan
05-14-2010, 03:02 AM
Kobe Bryant approved that tweet.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/nursetpd/TSB/Lakers_Rock__Roll.gif

asdf1990
05-14-2010, 03:02 AM
at least lebron isn't a one hit wonder.

griffmoney2084
05-14-2010, 03:03 AM

honestly... i think jennings holds the all time single season record for most threes bricked wide right off glass

theDragicLegacy
05-14-2010, 03:04 AM
Didn't Jennings put up one of the highest scoring rookie debuts in a playoff game ever? As well as they youngest ever 50 point game? As well as be on a team, that before their starting center went down, was playing the best basketball in the league?

But Jennings is a one hit wonder because some kid who obviously knew nothing about the bucks great season said so? ok

NewYorkUSCtrojan
05-14-2010, 03:06 AM
Jennings took his team to the playoffs and game 7, with 2 starters injured. All this as a rookie.

Give the dude some credit..

jbot
05-14-2010, 03:07 AM

i agree with what he says... but who cares. jennings is garbage:roll: i think you're just sleepy. you are forgiven.

jbot
05-14-2010, 03:08 AM
:roll: i've never seen that.

elaments
05-14-2010, 03:09 AM
John Salmons had more to do with the Bucks playoff run than Jennings...

asdf1990
05-14-2010, 03:09 AM
Didn't Jennings put up one of the highest scoring rookie debuts in a playoff game ever? As well as they youngest ever 50 point game? As well as be on a team, that before their starting center went down, was playing the best basketball in the league?

But Jennings is a one hit wonder because some kid who obviously knew nothing about the bucks great season said so? ok

lol u just proved my point bud, all u are talking about is his 55 point game, dont have anything else to mention? as far as their team playing the best ball u just said it was cuz of bogut so i dont get y u mention that.

Simple Jack
05-14-2010, 03:10 AM
Edit

theDragicLegacy
05-14-2010, 03:24 AM
John Salmons had more to do with the Bucks playoff run than Jennings...
Did you watch the Hawks series? Jennings was clearly, CLEARLY head and shoulders above anyone else on his team, including John Salmons.

Carlos Delfino was the second best bucks player that series.

Jennings was the only guy on the team who could create anything more than just a spot up jump shot.

Also asd142 Jennings achieved alot his rookie year. He's not a one hit wonder. He just hit the rookie wall-like every rookie in NBA history

bdreason
05-14-2010, 03:27 AM
And Jennings is neither.

Kiddlovesnets
05-14-2010, 03:28 AM
Then who is Brandon Jennings, someone who shot less than 30% from the field entering the year 2010?
:oldlol:

theDragicLegacy
05-14-2010, 03:30 AM
Then who is Brandon Jennings, someone who shot less than 30% from the field entering the year 2010?
:oldlol:
Jennings is a guy who scored his first 50 point game at a younger age than Lebron did :lol

elaments
05-14-2010, 03:31 AM
Did you watch the Hawks series? Jennings was clearly, CLEARLY head and shoulders above anyone else on his team, including John Salmons.

Carlos Delfino was the second best bucks player that series.

Jennings was the only guy on the team who could create anything more than just a spot up jump shot.

Also asd142 Jennings achieved alot his rookie year. He's not a one hit wonder. He just hit the rookie wall-like every rookie in NBA history

Playoff run buddy, not in the playoffs learn to read.

cotdt
05-14-2010, 04:03 AM
Jennings plays basketball the right way, makes the right plays and defends well too. He just doesn't shoot well. Unfortunately this is all most basketball fans see. Winning is about a lot more than just stats.

elaments
05-14-2010, 04:07 AM
Yea well unfortunately you usually have to shoot well to win.

bl2k8
05-14-2010, 04:21 AM
it's gonna take a while for LBJ's peers to respect him that's for sure.

blacknapalm
05-14-2010, 04:22 AM

LOL, gasol is a beast drummer

blacknapalm
05-14-2010, 04:22 AM
Jennings is a guy who scored his first 50 point game at a younger age than Lebron did :lol

how did the rest of his shooting % go?

cotdt
05-14-2010, 04:30 AM

Not really, Kobe has won numerous championships shooting in the low-40's percentage. But Kobe plays the right way, and is clutch, and is mentally tough.

You can also shoot 0% and be a good scorer via free throws. FG% isn't everything.

ginobli2311
05-14-2010, 05:26 AM
Not really, Kobe has won numerous championships shooting in the low-40's percentage. But Kobe plays the right way, and is clutch, and is mentally tough.

You can also shoot 0% and be a good scorer via free throws. FG% isn't everything.

I think you are confusing what actually happened. Kobe had shaq and a veteran laden team of big time players and shot makers like horry and fisher and glen rice and they had the best coach of all time. The won despite kobe on several occasions.

Pretty sure kobe didn't win shooting in the low 40's when he wasn't playing with the most talented roster in the league like he has for almost his entire career. Don't make me bring up the numbers....but Kobe is far from the most clutch player in the league.....and far from Lebron in terms of clutch play as well.

Just keep drinking that ESPN mix mate. It goes down smooth and you never have to have an original though. Drink it up.

RazorBaLade
05-14-2010, 05:28 AM
I think you are confusing what actually happened. Kobe had shaq and a veteran laden team of big time players and shot makers like horry and fisher and glen rice and they had the best coach of all time. The won despite kobe on several occasions.

Pretty sure kobe didn't win shooting in the low 40's when he wasn't playing with the most talented roster in the league like he has for almost his entire career. Don't make me bring up the numbers....but Kobe is far from the most clutch player in the league.....and far from Lebron in terms of clutch play as well.

Just keep drinking that ESPN mix mate. It goes down smooth and you never have to have an original though. Drink it up.

Please bring up the numbers, show me that Lebron is more clutch than kobe. I'll start

Kobe: most gamewinners in league I think around 27
Lebron: 4-6 gamewinners

Kiddlovesnets
05-14-2010, 05:31 AM
how did the rest of his shooting % go?

hehe thats the point. XD

G-train
05-14-2010, 05:41 AM
Jennings ia actually a smart young guard. Plays hard and makes sounds decisions with the ball.

ginobli2311
05-14-2010, 05:42 AM
Please bring up the numbers, show me that Lebron is more clutch than kobe. I'll start

Kobe: most gamewinners in league I think around 27
Lebron: 4-6 gamewinners

ok....since lebron came into the league. here is the link of game winners between the 03 season and the 09 season though february....obviously this does not include this year

http://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm

you'll notice a few things......one is that kobe shoots almost 10 percent less than lebron in these situations. another is that lebron has 6 game winning assists and kobe has one. but i guess those numbers are made up. Lebron had quite a few game winners in the 2nd half of last season and in last year's playoffs as well. Kobe performed poorly in game winning situations last year in the playoffs. so even with kobe making so many this year....he still won't have the same kind of numbers and efficiency that lebron has. you are simply a product of the ESPN hype machine. if you watched every game that cleveland plays like i do you would realize how great lebron is down the stretch of close games

take a look a this for clutch play this season:

http://www.82games.com/0910/CSORT11.HTM

Lebron has a higher plus/minus at plus 116 to plus 19 for kobe. lebron shoots over 4% higher from the field. they shoot within 1 percent of threes. Lebron gets to the line 30% more often and makes 80% from the line while kobe makes 82%. Lebron averages over 25% more points in these situations. Lebron grabs over double the rebounds. Lebron averages more than double the assists. Lebron averages over 3 times as many blocks and almost double the amount of steals. And lebron does all this only averaging less than 1 more turnover per 48 minutes of clutch time.

you have been owned. go back and watch the magic series from last year. Lebron was as clutch as you can be down the stretch of every game in that series that was close. Go back and watch all of the game winning plays and shots he has made in the playoffs so far in his career. He has done all of this as his team's only legit option when all the attention is on him. Kobe has had the luxury of having more than capable teammates and he still doesn't even sniff lebron in these situations. Kobe: 1 game winning assist in 56 shot attempts...LOL. Lebron has 6 game winning assists in 50 attempts.

Kobe selfish ball hog fails again.....just keep playing with the most talented team in the league mate....because i'd hate to see you lose in first round every year like you would still be doing if fisher/gasol werent gift wrapped for you.

What now?????? Or are you going to tell me that those numbers are wrong....you see the thing is....people don't pay attention to Kobe when he fails. Just like when he missed the game winning shot against the thunder in game 6....guess what....that doesnt get erased from the stat book the way everyone here erases it from their minds.

R.I.P.
05-14-2010, 06:01 AM

Tell that to LeBrick, who always shoots under 40% when it matters. : :roll:

strifed169
05-14-2010, 06:03 AM
jennings is d-league class

37% fg in season for a pg, haahaha

Johnni Gade
05-14-2010, 06:03 AM
he's right though

RazorBaLade
05-14-2010, 06:07 AM
ok....since lebron came into the league. here is the link of game winners between the 03 season and the 09 season though february....obviously this does not include this year

http://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm

you'll notice a few things......one is that kobe shoots almost 10 percent less than lebron in these situations. another is that lebron has 6 game winning assists and kobe has one. but i guess those numbers are made up. Lebron had quite a few game winners in the 2nd half of last season and in last year's playoffs as well. Kobe performed poorly in game winning situations last year in the playoffs. so even with kobe making so many this year....he still won't have the same kind of numbers and efficiency that lebron has. you are simply a product of the ESPN hype machine. if you watched every game that cleveland plays like i do you would realize how great lebron is down the stretch of close games

take a look a this for clutch play this season:

http://www.82games.com/0910/CSORT11.HTM

Lebron has a higher plus/minus at plus 116 to plus 19 for kobe. lebron shoots over 4% higher from the field. they shoot within 1 percent of threes. Lebron gets to the line 30% more often and makes 80% from the line while kobe makes 82%. Lebron averages over 25% more points in these situations. Lebron grabs over double the rebounds. Lebron averages more than double the assists. Lebron averages over 3 times as many blocks and almost double the amount of steals. And lebron does all this only averaging less than 1 more turnover per 48 minutes of clutch time.

you have been owned. go back and watch the magic series from last year. Lebron was as clutch as you can be down the stretch of every game in that series that was close. Go back and watch all of the game winning plays and shots he has made in the playoffs so far in his career. He has done all of this as his team's only legit option when all the attention is on him. Kobe has had the luxury of having more than capable teammates and he still doesn't even sniff lebron in these situations. Kobe: 1 game winning assist in 56 shot attempts...LOL. Lebron has 6 game winning assists in 50 attempts.

Kobe selfish ball hog fails again.....just keep playing with the most talented team in the league mate....because i'd hate to see you lose in first round every year like you would still be doing if fisher/gasol werent gift wrapped for you.

What now?????? Or are you going to tell me that those numbers are wrong....you see the thing is....people don't pay attention to Kobe when he fails. Just like when he missed the game winning shot against the thunder in game 6....guess what....that doesnt get erased from the stat book the way everyone here erases it from their minds.

24 seconds or less left in the game, team with the ball is either tied or down by 1 to 2 points is not a game winning shot. You can't just make up your own definition and call yourself right. That stat does not show game winners NOR clutch plays, so you might as well have linked me to a picture of a monkey taking a shit.

ginobli2311
05-14-2010, 06:10 AM
24 seconds or less left in the game, team with the ball is either tied or down by 1 to 2 points is not a game winning shot.

actually it is if its the last points scored. what you are talking about is buzzer beaters. buzzer beaters opportunities are too few and far between to only be counted. For example, this season, Lebron only had 3 buzzer beater opportunities. He missed one, got to the free throw line and made both to win by 1 in another, and made a game winning assist in the other. Kobe had 10 opportunities and made 6 this year....a truly remarkable achievement.

However, if you make the last bucket of the game and it wins the game with under 24 seconds left....i don't know how you can say that is not a game winner. A player made the last shot of the game and scored the last points.....the site that tracks that stuff only counts it as a game winner if it actually wins the game.

its not like they are counting buckets that end up not being the game winning points.

do you understand that?

Yep....just ignore logic and facts when you get owned. ****ing moron......

Fizdale
05-14-2010, 06:12 AM
Actually, Jennings DIDN'T say that. He just RTed his buddy and said "Omg!!! Smh."

CeoTypeDoe619
05-14-2010, 06:14 AM
Actually, Jennings DIDN'T say that. He just RTed his buddy and said "Omg!!! Smh."
Lol i Know. people dont get how twitter works lmfaooo

RazorBaLade
05-14-2010, 06:27 AM
actually it is if its the last points scored. what you are talking about is buzzer beaters. buzzer beaters opportunities are too few and far between to only be counted. For example, this season, Lebron only had 3 buzzer beater opportunities. He missed one, got to the free throw line and made both to win by 1 in another, and made a game winning assist in the other. Kobe had 10 opportunities and made 6 this year....a truly remarkable achievement.

However, if you make the last bucket of the game and it wins the game with under 24 seconds left....i don't know how you can say that is not a game winner. A player made the last shot of the game and scored the last points.....the site that tracks that stuff only counts it as a game winner if it actually wins the game.

its not like they are counting buckets that end up not being the game winning points.

do you understand that?

Yep....just ignore logic and facts when you get owned. ****ing moron......

no. It says all buckets, not just ones that end up winning the game.

"Obviously though this definition means a shot may not actually be a game winner -- it may only tie a game (if down two points) or it may allow enough time for the opponents to get a game winning shot of their own. Still it seems a reasonable compromise. "

That is why it is moronic.

and I won't even talk about the 2nd link, its as if the guy who thought of the idea for the 1st one fused his brain cells with a cow and the amount of brain cells actually decreased, making him even dumber.

CeoTypeDoe619
05-14-2010, 06:33 AM
Lebron has 8 gane winners on his career. One of few CLEVELAND FANs on here. Username Mikael has shown this.

lukekarts
05-14-2010, 06:47 AM
The amount of hate Jennings gets is ridiculous, absolutely crazy. Seriously people, go and educate yourselves on basketball before you criticise.

Or, if you can come up with a reasonable argument as to why the Bucks made the playoffs as 6th seed and took Atlanta to 7 games with their Center injured.

Look at the rest of the team, John Salmons (hardly impactful on the Bulls), Carlos Delfino (streaky 6th man type guy at best), LRMaM (good defender but incompetent offensive player) and Kurt Thomas (Oldddddd).

Yet Jennings, with all his swag, turned a team without its star (Redd) from a lotto contender to a playoff team. And this guy wasn't even selected in the top 5.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
05-14-2010, 06:50 AM
:lol at Bron fans getting butthurt about what Jennings said. Jennings is a great young pg, reminds me of Billups in a sense he soots an awful fg% 40 or below, but actually helps his team win games. Bron is what Bron is plays for stats wants to win no doubt in my mind, but is very stat orientated. Until LeBron either goes to a different team NY with all star talent AND this is the big thing have a structure offense instead of lebron pick and roll drive kick out to get my assist stats up. he won't win especially because last time i checked

Dwight Howard is younger than Bron. and Derrick Rose is 21 and not going anywhere

quasimoto
05-14-2010, 06:53 AM
Even NBA players seem to think basketball is an individual sport nowadays.

RazorBaLade
05-14-2010, 06:54 AM
Watch ginobli nevvvvver respond to my post. Night all, I have slayed all the trolls

CeoTypeDoe619
05-14-2010, 06:57 AM
:lol at Bron fans getting butthurt about what Jennings said. Jennings is a great young pg, reminds me of Billups in a sense he soots an awful fg% 40 or below, but actually helps his team win games. Bron is what Bron is plays for stats wants to win no doubt in my mind, but is very stat orientated. Until LeBron either goes to a different team NY with all star talent AND this is the big thing have a structure offense instead of lebron pick and roll drive kick out to get my assist stats up. he won't win especially because last time i checked

Dwight Howard is younger than Bron. and Derrick Rose is 21 and not going anywhere
hahah so true :applause: :applause:

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-14-2010, 07:14 AM

i agree with what he says... but who cares. jennings is garbage
if jennings is garbage, what are you?

ginobli2311
05-14-2010, 07:26 AM
no. It says all buckets, not just ones that end up winning the game.

"Obviously though this definition means a shot may not actually be a game winner -- it may only tie a game (if down two points) or it may allow enough time for the opponents to get a game winning shot of their own. Still it seems a reasonable compromise. "

That is why it is moronic.

and I won't even talk about the 2nd link, its as if the guy who thought of the idea for the 1st one fused his brain cells with a cow and the amount of brain cells actually decreased, making him even dumber.

I am sorry. I thought they only counted shots that won games. However, it is a great indication of clutch play....and far better than the buzzer beaters you reference.

Also.....how would you define clutch time. would it not be the last five minutes of a close game. If you know basketball than you know that plays made with 4 minutes left can heavily impact a game.

I think what you and most fans are confusing is how spectacular kobe is. kobe makes some spectacular plays but game in game out he's just not nearly as consistent as Lebron or a lot of the other great players in the league.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with the perameters of the stats, Lebron does just about everything better than kobe on the floor and what you are talking about is an extremely rare circumstance that you can't gain any true information from.

Like i have said before....you seem to want to completely ignore the fact that lebron has been a great clutch peformer ever since he came into the league....especially in the playoffs. you also seem to want to ignore that Kobe has a lot more help than Lebron has had in his career. That is why you can't just say.....he has more rings.....or look...lebron lost a game. you have to take circumstances into account. these players do not play in a vacuum.

Meticode
05-14-2010, 07:36 AM
Jennings took his team to the playoffs and game 7, with 2 starters injured. All this as a rookie.

Give the dude some credit..
No, he didn't take his team anywhere with 41% FG%, 29% 3P%, 3.6 APG

RaininThrees
05-14-2010, 07:39 AM
A twitter lesson: Because Jennings used "RT" (retweet) before that statement, the "stat stuffer" comment was actually made by @FRESHCEO... not Jennings. Jennings' actualy said "OMG smh" to that comment.

So, no story here...

LA_Showtime
05-14-2010, 07:40 AM
I think Jennings was referring to their mentality more than anything else. I doubt he meant, "LeBron puts up stats but can't win." This will definitely be overblown, though.

TROLL_HUNTER
05-14-2010, 09:40 AM
this dude demonstrated already how immature hes in the court and now hes showing how immature he is off the court, too. One of the most hysterically overrated young players ever, period. I dont mean he has done bad throughout the season, as his play has been good enough but putting this guy ahead of lot of proven PGs in the nba today is way too much

When addressing monsters like Lebron or Bryant he should talk with the due respect..

OnceInADECADE
05-14-2010, 09:42 AM
Jennings needs to be quite bro, he should talk he cant even hit 40%fg

jasonresno
05-14-2010, 10:30 AM
Do any of you guys realize that Jennings didn't actually say that? Like the poster above said: Jennings was "scratching his head" at some dude who called LeBron a stat stuffer. If anything, Jennings is defending LeBron.

Derka
05-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Amazing how many of you are stupid to the point where you don't know how Twitter works.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
05-14-2010, 11:11 AM
Amazing how many of you are stupid to the point where you don't know how Twitter works.

i feel like a dumbass i just read what the op put in the thread title and didn't actually read his post. Moron OP, that is a retweet, jennings didn't say that.

now / thread.

wally_world
05-14-2010, 11:13 AM
Nash begs to differ

wally_world
Nash begs to differ

wally_world
Nash begs to differ

wally_world
05-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Nash begs to differ

wally_world
Nash begs to differ

wally_world
Nash begs to differ

wally_world
05-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Nash begs to differ

wally_world
05-14-2010, 11:16 AM
Nash begs to differ

mcgeorge
05-14-2010, 11:51 AM
Do you guys understand twitter?

He didn't say that, he is RETWEETING (rt) what someone else said.

willds09
05-14-2010, 11:53 AM
lebrum cud be a champion, but im just confused as everybody else after the way he quit last night :confusedshrug:

theDragicLegacy
05-14-2010, 12:28 PM
No, he didn't take his team anywhere with 41% FG%, 29% 3P%, 3.6 APG
As Lebron has already proven, regular season stats don't mean jack shit in the playoffs.

neilio23
05-14-2010, 01:00 PM

:roll:

oh the horror
05-14-2010, 01:01 PM
this dude demonstrated already how immature hes in the court and now hes showing how immature he is off the court, too. One of the most hysterically overrated young players ever, period. I dont mean he has done bad throughout the season, as his play has been good enough but putting this guy ahead of lot of proven PGs in the nba today is way too much

When addressing monsters like Lebron or Bryant he should talk with the due respect..

:roll: wtf? He isnt addressing the president of the united states dude. Get real.

The_Yearning
05-14-2010, 01:02 PM
BJ didn't say it? Would of had some major respect and props if he did say it though. Too bad young vessel.

Disaprine
05-14-2010, 01:05 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

R.I.P.
05-14-2010, 01:06 PM
A twitter lesson: Because Jennings used "RT" (retweet) before that statement, the "stat stuffer" comment was actually made by @FRESHCEO... not Jennings. Jennings' actualy said "OMG smh" to that comment.

So, no story here...

True, so no credit for Jennings. Well said FRESHCEO. :applause: :applause:

YAWN
05-14-2010, 01:07 PM

So, no story here...
:lol

OG LeeTSkeeT
05-14-2010, 01:08 PM
So Now Lebron don't have help??? Oh my God!!! Smh. They won 60 games

Omggggggggggggggggggg, there having a special on espn righ now about lebron! Like are you serious????

Not watching espn, no more there going to show lebron stories a million times tonight.

Elbow???? Kobe got a broken finger!!!! Let's talk about that

BJ

Shax
05-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Did you idiots even read what Jennings said? I'll answer that for you, no you did not.

chazzy
05-14-2010, 01:21 PM
BJ

Jennings=Ceo

SRZ66
05-14-2010, 01:28 PM
i really dont care what brandon jennings thinks. in my opinion, he's not even top 15 pg in the league. what a brick chucking turnover machine. bogut made that team. they lost to the hawks in the playoffs too. hawks are terrible

Tool
05-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Jennings is hilarious on twitter

"Elbow???? Kobe got a broken finger!!!! Let's talk about that"

"So Now Lebron don't have help??? Oh my God!!! Smh. They won 60 games"

"Not watching espn, no more there going to show lebron stories a million times tonight."

"Omggggggggggggggggggg, there having a special on espn righ now about lebron! Like are you serious????"

What can you say Young Money is one of a kind. Class act.

bhallic24
05-14-2010, 01:37 PM
Jennings is hilarious on twitter

"Elbow???? Kobe got a broken finger!!!! Let's talk about that"

"So Now Lebron don't have help??? Oh my God!!! Smh. They won 60 games"

"Not watching espn, no more there going to show lebron stories a million times tonight."

"Omggggggggggggggggggg, there having a special on espn righ now about lebron! Like are you serious????"

What can you say Young Money is one of a kind. Class act.

What does SMH mean?

Tool
05-14-2010, 01:41 PM
shaking my head

I'm more then just an option."

Kingwillball
05-14-2010, 01:44 PM
In a way i wish lebron would join lakers So all the Laker and Kobe Nut Huggers would realize he is better than Kobe when he is the One Leading the Team in stats and dominating night in and out. But Hey at least Kobe would be a Team Leader and mentor and Could still hit an occasional Game Winner.

Kingwillball
05-14-2010, 01:45 PM

This Kid is a Young Punk..

Amil23
05-14-2010, 01:45 PM
lol at that brick machine...both of them

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-14-2010, 01:49 PM
lol at that brick machine...both of them

Yeah ... LeBron was awful those last 3 games. I see Jennings FG% going up in the future.

Disaprine
05-14-2010, 01:50 PM
In a way i wish lebron would join lakers So all the Laker and Kobe Nut Huggers would realize he is better than Kobe when he is the One Leading the Team in stats and dominating night in and out. But Hey at least Kobe would be a Team Leader and mentor and Could still hit an occasional Game Winner.
http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

Allstar24
05-14-2010, 02:05 PM
No offense Lebron fanboy but I wouldn't want him playing for my Lakers. I would've before but not anymore. The Lakers have too much talent to stand around and watch one guy dominate the ball. You don't win championships that way and after 7 years, ask youself why Lebron's team is good enough to win 60+ games but not a championship. I want a winner on this team, not someone who quits midway through the playoffs. Give me the guy who's a proven winner, not one who has the "potential" to be one but has yet to win anything of significance.

Oh and you're the worst kind of Cavs fan. You "wish" Lebron would join the Lakers? That's just sad :oldlol:

PowerGlove
05-14-2010, 02:36 PM
No offense Lebron fanboy but I wouldn't want him playing for my Lakers. I would've before but not anymore. The Lakers have too much talent to stand around and watch one guy dominate the ball. You don't win championships that way and after 7 years, ask youself why Lebron's team is good enough to win 60+ games but not a championship. I want a winner on this team, not someone who quits midway through the playoffs. Give me the guy who's a proven winner, not one who has the "potential" to be one but has yet to win anything of significance.

Oh and you're the worst kind of Cavs fan. You "wish" Lebron would join the Lakers? That's just sad :oldlol:

Irony. Irony.

branslowski
05-14-2010, 02:42 PM
Irony. Irony.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/51/el1oo2.jpg

Kingwillball
05-14-2010, 02:45 PM

I "wish" to prove a Point..but he is not going there so don't worry about it.

1manfastbreak
05-14-2010, 02:46 PM
bron is a stat stuffer
kobes a champ
and jennings is a nobody

O.J A 6'4Mamba
05-14-2010, 02:49 PM
i really dont care what brandon jennings thinks. in my opinion, he's not even top 15 pg in the league. what a brick chucking turnover machine. bogut made that team. they lost to the hawks in the playoffs too. hawks are terrible

stop being butthurt. wow jennings just tweeted t skip kept it real with bron today. skip basically said bron is more of the scottie pippen guy fills up the stat sheet can't be a number 1 option to win the whole thing than a jordan killer instinct guy.

LA KB24
but Kobe is far from the most clutch player in the league.....and far from Lebron in terms of clutch play as well.

Bwahahahahahhahhahahahhhahahahahhahha

hahhahhahhha

ISH ftw :applause:

PowerGlove
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/51/el1oo2.jpg
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/8/23/128955089664606148.jpg

O.J A 6'4Mamba
05-14-2010, 02:50 PM
bron is a stat stuffer
kobes a champ
and jennings is a nobody

no jennings is guy who dropped double nickles on your team.

branslowski
05-14-2010, 02:57 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2uzxlz7.jpg

theDragicLegacy
05-14-2010, 03:00 PM
Yeh Lebron needs a Derek Fisher type, a guy who will finish the job that Lebron cant, a guy with the arsenal of daggers that Lebron doesn't have.

MiltownMadness
05-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Ok, this post ****ing pissed me off.

Seeing every bucks game this season, Jennings actually is very good at not turning the ball over, look at his turnovers in the hawks series if you don't believe me

Without Jennings, that team doesn't make the playoffs. Same could be said about Bogut, but it goes hand for hand.

We lost to the hawks without two of our starters, whoopdy ****ing do, Jennings was head over heels the best player in that series, on BOTH teams.

Salmons was absolutely terrible in that series, so don't even go there. ****ing give the guy some props, he got swagger and all people do is hate on him.

I guarantee you he will shoot 42+% from the field next year, guy has a chip on his shoulder and is going to work to be the best he can.

Ignorant ****.

/rant.

ginobli2311
05-15-2010, 12:02 AM
Bwahahahahahhahhahahahhhahahahahhahha

hahhahhahhha

ISH ftw :applause:

LOL. I have facts, history, and evidence to support my argument. You have nothing more than media hype and ESPN. hahahahahfhdaha.aahahhahaah.aahahahaha.ahahhhahaha hahaha.ahahaahhahahahaahhaaah.

Have an original thought please. No more ESPN for you. Moron.

Bigsmoke
05-15-2010, 12:08 AM

Well, Jennings grew up in LA so duh he's a Kobe fan.

cotdt
05-15-2010, 12:31 AM
Well, Jennings grew up in LA so duh he's a Kobe fan.

Him and Bosh both admitted they are big Laker fans.

Maggot
05-15-2010, 08:42 AM

bucks were picked at the beginning of the season to finish 14th or 15th in the east and now you say that they should have won against ATL even without Bogut? :roll:

turnover machine?...you fail again
he averaged 1.1 TO's in 7 games in the playoffs. and 2.4 in the season for a 20 yo rookie, that's incredible.

yeah, maybe bogut is the best bucks player right now but he's not a true leader. he's too quiet. Jennings brought the energy, determination to win and the fans to the Bradley Center. He's already the face of the franchise.

skiles knows he's going to be a great player that's why he gave him the starting job from the beginning but maybe you are better at evaluating talent than skiles is.

the hate on jennings just reached maximum level. i wonder how far can you go.

Bigsmoke
05-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Him and Bosh both admitted they are big Laker fans.

but Jennings is actually from LA. I have yet know anybody from Cali in general who doesnt think Kobe is the best in the league.

Bosnian Sajo
05-15-2010, 08:47 AM
So much haters in this thread...thats fine, Jennings will show you next season how much of a joke he is.

OG LeeTSkeeT
05-15-2010, 02:51 PM
anyone else following other nba twitters? i want to know what they say about all this ish.

mendozatheman
05-15-2010, 04:06 PM
but Jennings is actually from LA. I have yet know anybody from Cali in general who doesnt think Kobe is the best in the league.

You must not be from Cali.

LA_Showtime
05-15-2010, 04:28 PM
NBA players don't seem to respect LeBron the same way they respect Kobe. Weird.

jrong
05-15-2010, 04:31 PM
Forget about arguing about what he said. How about the fact that he said it. And take that along with Gortat's post. I'm interested in what that reveals about the average NBA players' opinions about James. What do they honestly think of him?

jdem
05-15-2010, 04:41 PM
"Omg!!! Smh RT @FRESHCEO #TeamWitness just witnessed the difference btwn Bron and Kobe..Bron is a stat stuffer..Kobe is a CHAMPION!!!!"

Part in bold is what Jennings actually said. The part about LeBron, while true, was just a retweet of FRESHCEO a random nobody. Fail.

Blue&Orange
05-15-2010, 06:23 PM
This thread is a epic fail