jdem
05-17-2010, 11:35 PM
Charles Barkley: "Kobes days of scoring 30 points in the playoffs are over"

Charles Barkley: "Kobes days of scoring 30-40 points in the playoffs are over"

Charles Barkley: "How can I help you Ossifer?"

plowking
05-17-2010, 11:39 PM
Best Player on the Planet. :bowdown: No contest

The insecurity of your post makes me smile.

RaceBannana
05-17-2010, 11:42 PM
Yup, an amazing performance.
He usually dominates in the WCFs.

jlauber
Kobe is STILL the most "clutch" player in today's NBA. I honestly believe that Lebron has surpassed him in terms of all-around skills...but right now, in a BIG game...I would take Kobe in a heartbeat.

Having said that, though...Gasol and Odom are quite a combination. I think Gasol has become the premier "big man" in the league.

jdem

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/WOX_69/KobeYouMad.jpg

EastCaliChillin
Only insecurity is Dwight Howard start beasting right now. And Wade might have a small shot. Cant knock him with that garbage team

plowking
The insecurity is getting funnier as retards continue to post.

rfm767
05-17-2010, 11:44 PM

omg the hate!! lol, such bitterness

Doranku
05-17-2010, 11:46 PM
I don't understand where this 'insecurity' cop-out comes from. Kobe has played superb in each of his last 6 games, the Lakers just took game 1 in the WCF, and both LeBron and Wade have been bounced already. What is there to be insecure about? :confusedshrug:

branslowski
05-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Plowking isn't a hater...

And Kobe did have a sick ass Game!!...:bowdown: :bowdown:

Allstar24
05-17-2010, 11:49 PM
There is no need for threads like this...you're just gonna invite trolls who have nothing better to do now that their team's out of the playoffs. Everyone can check ESPN for Kobe's stats.

LA_Showtime
05-17-2010, 11:50 PM
I actually thought he looked sort of robotic at the beginning of the game. Once he loosened up, the Suns had no answers.

jdem
05-17-2010, 11:50 PM
What is there to be insecure about? :confusedshrug:

Plenty if you're a Kobe hater:

both LeBron and Wade have been bounced already.

plowking
05-17-2010, 11:51 PM
I don't understand where this 'insecurity' cop-out comes from. Kobe has played superb in each of his last 6 games, the Lakers just took game 1 in the WCF, and both LeBron and Wade have been bounced already. What is there to be insecure about? :confusedshrug:

Once again, insecurity bright as day.

I honestly believe some of you Kobe fans don't even believe what you're typing, and simply saying it so that maybe if you do type it enough times, others will start to believe you.

PowerGlove
05-17-2010, 11:51 PM
:oldlol:

SMH.

EastCaliChillin
05-17-2010, 11:53 PM
Someone is mad Dwade & LBJ got eliminated hella early

plowking
05-17-2010, 11:53 PM
The arrogance and stupidity of Kobe fans will never cease to amaze me. For a second, I thought you guys were 2nd to Lebron fans, but you pop up and reclaim the title when need be.

Batz
05-17-2010, 11:54 PM
The arrogance and stupidity of Kobe fans will never cease to amaze me. For a second, I thought you guys were 2nd to Lebron fans, but you pop up and reclaim the title when need be.
y u mad tho? :lol

Juges8932
Kobe played a great game. He's been playing really well these last several games. Hopefully he can keep it up. Hopefully they can beat the Suns in 5 and he can get some more rest and that the Magic/Celtics go 7 and beat each other up, haha.

plowking

Once again, the insecurity.

If you think LBJ is better than Kobe, well sh!t you must be a hater, right?

PowerGlove

No one is mad. Plus, how is the previous round, hella early? Slap yourself for using slang inappropriately.

plowking
05-17-2010, 11:55 PM
y u mad tho? :lol

Why would I be mad? If anything I'm rooting for the Lakers to take it out from here if the Suns can't.

jdem
05-17-2010, 11:56 PM

And Kobe just dropped 40 :bowdown:

Bad day for Kobe haters. In fact every day is a bad day for Kobe haters. The man is a 4 time champion. No "belief" required. The dude has actually won something :bowdown:

branslowski

Your a cool dude but, are you saying Kobe fans are stupid because they don't think Wade/LeBron are the best?

The Best Player in the game is an opinionated debate...And who can blame anyone for picking the Bean...40pts in WCF...Only one still playing..exc..

FireMcFailPlease
shane heal disagrees

lilgodfather1
05-17-2010, 11:57 PM
Kobe is STILL the most "clutch" player in today's NBA. I honestly believe that Lebron has surpassed him in terms of all-around skills...but right now, in a BIG game...I would take Kobe in a heartbeat.

Having said that, though...Gasol and Odom are quite a combination. I think Gasol has become the premier "big man" in the league.
Kobe cares about winning the game, he may not make the best decisions with the ball all the time, he may not be as gifted as LeBron, but nobody can say that Kobe has never wanted to win a championship. LeBron James does not want to win one.

PowerGlove
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Y'all funny.

Kobe the best?:oldlol: :oldlol:

Juges8932
Lol, don't begin to compare Wade's early exit to Kobe still being in it. That is asinine while "playing" naive, pretending like Wade had adequate help. Wade played outside his damn mind and there wasn't much he could do. The Celtic team that has popped up in the playoffs is not a 4th seed, lol. Kobe is playing great, Wade played great.

Batz
05-17-2010, 11:58 PM
Why would I be mad? If anything I'm rooting for the Lakers to take it out from here if the Suns can't.
lol u so mad. :lol

catch24
Keep things in perspective guys, don't over sensationalize
performances. Great game, but Phoenix defense is terrible. I expect him to put up big numbers all series. Assuming that LA advances to the Finals, will Kobe shoot and/or score like this vs Boston/Orlando? Sh*t, I hope so.

Allstar24
How many times has plowking used the word "insecure" in this thread? That in itself is very telling :oldlol:

jdem
05-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Lol, don't begin to compare Wade's early exit to Kobe still being in it. That is asinine while "playing" naive, pretending like Wade had adequate help. Wade played outside his damn mind and there wasn't much he could do. The Celtic team that has popped up in the playoffs is not a 4th seed, lol. Kobe is playing great, Wade played great.

True.

1A. Kobe
1B. Wade

1Z. LeBron

lilgodfather1
And Kobe just dropped 40 :bowdown:

Bad day for Kobe haters. In fact every day is a bad day for Kobe haters. The man is a 4 time champion. No "belief" required. The dude has actually won something :bowdown:
Agreed, I have never actually hated Kobe (don't know him), it is hard to dislike someone that cares about playing basketball and wants to take his team to a championship.

Juges8932
Keep things in perspective guys, don't over sensationalize performances. Great game, but Phoenix defense is terrible. I expect him to put up big numbers all series. Assuming that LA advances to the Finals, will Kobe shoot and/or score like this vs Boston/Orlando? Sh*t, I hope so.
:applause:
:cheers:

elementally morale
05-18-2010, 12:01 AM
Arguing why Kobe Bryant is NOT the best player in the game shows just as much insecurity as arguing why he is. He is arguably the best and he is arguably not the best. So what?

I can't really get it why you guys can't enjoy this game for what it is, seriously. Labeling hin the best / not the best on ISH will not make his accomplishments double / go away.

He had a nice game. BTW, Kobe also put up like 5 really dumb shots today. Agt least 5. He still hasn't played all that well for my taste, it was mainly about his shot falling tonight. But I'm all right with that after all. 40 is 40.

YouGotServed
05-18-2010, 12:01 AM
Kobe Bryant had 40 points but this Phoenix defense was horrible. LOL at the Suns poster who said Grant Hill was going to do a good job on Kobe. :oldlol:

EastCaliChillin
05-18-2010, 12:04 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Y'all funny.

Kobe the best?:oldlol: :oldlol:
Excessive Smilies = MAJOR INSECURITIES

The_Yearning
05-18-2010, 12:04 AM
Lakers in 4...

Solid Snake
05-18-2010, 12:05 AM

So if someone PRAISES Kobe they are insecure?

PowerGlove
05-18-2010, 12:07 AM
Excessive Smilies = MAJOR INSECURITIES

Why bother going to the therapist when you can get the same thing here for free?

RazorBaLade
05-18-2010, 12:07 AM
so wat did bron do today?

chazzy
05-18-2010, 12:08 AM
Arguing why Kobe Bryant is NOT the best player in the game shows just as much insecurity as arguing why he is. He is arguably the best and he is arguably not the best. So what?

I can't really get it why you guys can't enjoy this game for what it is, seriously. Labeling hin the best / not the best on ISH will not make his accomplishments double / go away.

He had a nice game. BTW, Kobe also put up like 5 really dumb shots today. Agt least 5. He still hasn't played all that well for my taste, it was mainly about his shot falling tonight. But I'm all right with that after all. 40 is 40.

Always bringing the logic. :applause:

PowerGlove
05-18-2010, 12:08 AM
Always bringing the logic. :applause:
It was flawed.

elementally morale
05-18-2010, 12:12 AM
It was flawed.

You think arguing AI is still great is better? :cheers:

PowerGlove
05-18-2010, 12:13 AM
You think arguing AI is still great is better? :cheers:
:( :cry:

rfm767
05-18-2010, 12:15 AM
thread title should read: "insecureness"

Batz
05-18-2010, 12:17 AM
thread title should read: "insecureness"
lol u styl mad? :lol

AirGauge23
Jordan would've scored 50.

Lulz

Desperado
http://bubbasmith.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/insecurity1.gif

Disaprine
05-18-2010, 12:23 AM
so wat did bron do today?
swimming in the pool with lil dez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-63R0T6N1k&feature=related

jody
05-18-2010, 12:34 AM
bryant was straight up bombing the suns!

rfm767
05-18-2010, 01:37 AM
lol u styl mad? :lol

ima diehard laker/kobe fan, whats your point?:confusedshrug:

plowking
05-18-2010, 01:39 AM
Your a cool dude but, are you saying Kobe fans are stupid because they don't think Wade/LeBron are the best?

The Best Player in the game is an opinionated debate...And who can blame anyone for picking the Bean...40pts in WCF...Only one still playing..exc..

No, I'm saying some Kobe fans are stupid because that's all they care about. Kobe being better than Wade/Lebron, and furthermore proving their stupidity by using stupid ranking schemes and reasons.

plowking
05-18-2010, 01:41 AM
How many times has plowking used the word "insecure" in this thread? That in itself is very telling :oldlol:

Do you get tired of following me around?

Scoooter
05-18-2010, 01:45 AM
The Bean played great. So did Gasqueezy. Kobe's finger lady must be a miracle worker.

Grant Hill got called for a bunch of chintzy shit though.

crisoner
05-18-2010, 01:46 AM
I want to see Kobe and the rest of the Lakers play like this for 7 more dubs all I care about.

BACK TO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

gxL
05-18-2010, 01:51 AM
No, I'm saying some Kobe fans are stupid because that's all they care about. Kobe being better than Wade/Lebron, and furthermore proving their stupidity by using stupid ranking schemes and reasons.
they're stupid for not agreeing with you? i'm sorry but everyone is entitled to their opinion. oh and for the record, kobe is leading his team to the finals while lebron is busy weeping in a bathroom.

ImmortalD24
05-18-2010, 01:52 AM
No, I'm saying some Kobe fans are stupid because that's all they care about. Kobe being better than Wade/Lebron, and furthermore proving their stupidity by using stupid ranking schemes and reasons. No, not really..

plowking, you're probably one of the least biased wade fans on ish, and I agree with a lot of your posts over the years, but you are totally wrong about this and throughout this thread. Just let it be and enjoy the game.

plowking
05-18-2010, 02:01 AM
they're stupid for not agreeing with you? i'm sorry but everyone is entitled to their opinion. oh and for the record, kobe is leading his team to the finals while lebron is busy weeping in a bathroom.

No, they can have their opinion.

I don't care about Lebron, I don't like him, nor the Cavs...

Some of them are retards because all they care about is rankings, and whether Kobe is number 1. I don't give a damn, have Kobe number 1, though some of the posts in here just go to show that Kobe fans (and Lebron fans for that matter) can't go into a thread without taking jabs at one another.

My point in case:

"What's Lebron doing today?"

"How can people even compare Bron to Kobe, its an insult" - from the game thread.

How boring and sad must your life be if thats all you think about and look to get across on this forum? Provide an opinion and move on.

chazzy
05-18-2010, 02:15 AM
What else do you expect? He had a good game and with the sheer number of Kobe fans on this site, of course people will say those things. When Lebron has a good game people say the same things. Not a big deal

PowerGlove
05-18-2010, 02:18 AM
What else do you expect? He had a good game and with the sheer number of Kobe fans on this site, of course people will say those things. When Lebron has a good game people say the same things. Not a big deal

But Lebron is the best player...

purple32gold
05-18-2010, 02:20 AM

the fact that you selectively choose to answer certain people over others in order to cause a fuss and argue is insecure. you act as if every internet hussy you meet is indicative of every laker fan...bizarre

ChrisConley
05-18-2010, 02:25 AM
bout damn time. the way people talk about kobe on this site, you'd think he puts up 40 5 5 every game.

plowking
05-18-2010, 02:30 AM
the fact that you selectively choose to answer certain people over others in order to cause a fuss and argue is insecure. you act as if every internet hussy you meet is indicative of every laker fan...bizarre

Can we stop saying insecure? I said it enough times. I own that word now.

Yes, that's exactly what I act like, despite every mention of Kobe/Laker fans I put "some" in front of it. Learn how to read before you bother stipulating something that just isn't true.

LA KB24
05-18-2010, 02:36 AM
Hella early.

:oldlol:

LA KB24
05-18-2010, 02:38 AM
Kobe cares about winning the game, he may not make the best decisions with the ball all the time, he may not be as gifted as LeBron, but nobody can say that Kobe has never wanted to win a championship. LeBron James does not want to win one.
QFT :applause:

elementally morale
05-18-2010, 02:39 AM
Can we stop saying insecure? I said it enough times. I own that word now.

Yes, that's exactly what I act like, despite every mention of Kobe/Laker fans I put "some" in front of it. Learn how to read before you bother stipulating something that just isn't true.

Why does it bother you that others may be insecure?
Why does it bother you that others may be wrong?
Why is it important who people on the internet think the best ballplayer is?

Underballer
05-18-2010, 02:53 AM
oh, you don't know what the gun do :violin:

plowking
05-18-2010, 02:59 AM
Why does it bother you that others may be insecure?
Why does it bother you that others may be wrong?
Why is it important who people on the internet think the best ballplayer is?

You have to be one of the biggest f*ckwits on here. Seriously, I actually think you're one of the deranged ones.

Does it bother me that others are insecure? No, I'll point it out though.
Does it bother me others are wrong? It's a forum, discussion is welcomed. Though certain fans continually discuss the same things, and it gets annoying, ala the topic of kobe vs bron.

No it doesn't mater who people think the best ball player is. Give your opinion, make a few points, move on.

If you actually read the thread, you could have found the answers to your question there.

monkeypox
05-18-2010, 03:07 AM
It may be tiresome, but it's not nearly as tiresome as people that spend their time talking about other posters rather than basketball or the topic at hand. This was just a thread about a fan praising a player who happened to have a great game. You had to come in here with your dime store psychology and derail it by insulting another poster. When pressed on it you just turn to more insults. You really are coming off as insecure in this thread. Grow up.

rfm767
05-18-2010, 03:09 AM
You have to be one of the biggest f*ckwits on here. Seriously, I actually think you're one of the deranged ones.

Does it bother me others are wrong? It's a forum, discussion is welcomed. Though certain fans continually discuss the same things, and it gets annoying, ala the topic of kobe vs bron.

No it doesn't mater who people think the best ball player is. Give your opinion, make a few points, move on.

If you actually read the thread, you could have found the answers to your question there.

Dude, don't get mad at ppl on ISH for making kobe/bron threads over and over again. It's futile to resist, join the troll side.

BlueandGold
05-18-2010, 03:11 AM

as an impartial 3rd party, you seem to be upset. (mad)

rfm767
05-18-2010, 03:13 AM
as an impartial 3rd party, you seem to be upset. (mad)

thats the most politically correct/polite way of saying "umad?" i've seen. :lol

ssandman
05-18-2010, 03:14 AM
But Lebron is the best player...
how to define the best player?

elementally morale
05-18-2010, 03:24 AM

You've sure typed a lot for someone who is not bothered and doesn't care. And you tend to have this very same problem about Kobe/LeBron/Wade over and over and over again. For more than a year now. Most of the time you are here is spent with telling people about these guys. You seem a bit insecure about Wade.

Just saying.

biasedfan
05-18-2010, 03:37 AM
You're all a bunch of insecure babies, wow. more fan wars please. great game by kobe though, sure shut charles barkley up, god he's the biggest kobe hater i've ever seen, i really hate his commentating.

coin24
05-18-2010, 05:04 AM
Why is Lebron even mentioned in this topic?????

Anyone that says he has clearly been the better player in the last 2 years is completely retarded.
Unfortunately Lebron has lived up to the Lechoke nickname.

I used to think they were about even, but lebrons crappy attitude and zero desire to win or make sacrifices is pathetic. Shut down the lane/ let him play Lebron ball and its game over cavs... He has barely any mid range shot, very streaky 3 ball, and no post moves. Kobe is the opposite and has been sucessful in the playoffs...

His performance in game 1 was outstanding, same as against the jazz:applause:

MysteryCongo
05-18-2010, 05:08 AM
You've sure typed a lot for someone who is not bothered and doesn't care. And you tend to have this very same problem about Kobe/LeBron/Wade over and over and over again. For more than a year now. Most of the time you are here is spent with telling people about these guys. You seem a bit insecure about Wade.

Just saying.

x2.

Get over it.
You trying to label people as insecure comes off as you being insecure.

Kobe > Wade

Andrei89
05-18-2010, 05:12 AM

And it all started with this insecure basterd:lol :lol

Kobe best player on the planet. My god son really?

If he had a 15 point game would have blamed the knee rofl. Yeah it's true i also thought Lebron fans are ridiculous but except for PB and Lebron23 they rest are ok. Can't say the same about Lakers aka Kobe fans though.:lol :lol

tommy3
05-18-2010, 05:55 AM
overreaction

momo
05-18-2010, 06:09 AM
Sasha Vujacic, SG - 1 Min, 1 Foul.

RazorBaLade
05-18-2010, 06:13 AM
And it all started with this insecure basterd:lol :lol

Kobe best player on the planet. My god son really?

If he had a 15 point game would have blamed the knee rofl. Yeah it's true i also thought Lebron fans are ridiculous but except for PB and Lebron23 they rest are ok. Can't say the same about Lakers aka Kobe fans though.:lol :lol

good thing he scored 40 and not 15 then right?

Andrei89
05-18-2010, 06:32 AM
good thing he scored 40 and not 15 then right?

YEs good thing he did. We don't want another knee/elbow gate

EricForman
05-18-2010, 06:56 AM

because if we started a thread for everytime someone had a great game ISH's front page would be ridiculous. was kobes statline tonight better than what wade or bron has put up this playoffs? i mean serious. rondos tripl double was more impressive going from a statline pov. Kobe is one the greatest ever, no doubt. but 40 5 5 is worth a new thread now? top ten players of all time usually put up statlines that are equal or better in the playoffs. check 2000 shaq, or 93 jordan or 85 magic or 86 bird or 94 hakeem.

it isnt thread worthy.

plowking
05-18-2010, 07:00 AM

Just saying.

I have, since like I said, its boring discussing who's better, since its brought up everyday. At no point in here did I argue who was the better player out of Kobe, Lebron or Wade, since I don't care.
You on the other hand come in the thread acting as an impartial fan, despite being a blatant homer. It's nice to know you still remember conversations we had a year ago...

You trying to label people as insecure comes off as you being insecure.

:ohwell:
Your mother must be ashamed...

"He called me a *****. That must mean he's a *****"
"He called me gay, so he's clearly gay"

Yeah bud, that's exactly how the world works...

Andrei89
05-18-2010, 07:01 AM
Plowking on fire today

plowking
05-18-2010, 07:04 AM
Why is Lebron even mentioned in this topic?????

Anyone that says he has clearly been the better player in the last 2 years is completely retarded.
Unfortunately Lebron has lived up to the Lechoke nickname.

I used to think they were about even, but lebrons crappy attitude and zero desire to win or make sacrifices is pathetic. Shut down the lane/ let him play Lebron ball and its game over cavs... He has barely any mid range shot, very streaky 3 ball, and no post moves. Kobe is the opposite and has been sucessful in the playoffs...

His performance in game 1 was outstanding, same as against the jazz:applause:

Ask your fellow Kobe fan, since they were the first ones to bring it up.

Funny how you ask why he was mentioned, then go on a rant down playing him. :rolleyes:

Who brought up Lebron first in this thread? Oh right, a Kobe fan.
Yeah, I'm the insecure one... lol

Yung D-Will
05-18-2010, 07:04 AM
Plowking on fire today

Please, Plowking calls me a Kobe Homer every time I say that I believe Kobe is better then someone. Even though it makes no sense since I'm always arguing that Kobe shouldn't be ranked so high all time. But if you don't agree with him you're a homer or insecure

Andrei89
05-18-2010, 07:08 AM
Well i don't know about all this.

What i do know that at this moment.

18 may 2010 Wade> Kobe..I can only begin to imagine how Wade would do with 2 big men , one of them who scores 25/13 and one that is a presence in the paint. + a 6th man that can be a rebounding machine and a versatile scorer + one of the best on ball defenders in the league.

My god Kobe is so great mayn!:lol :lol

Yung D-Will
05-18-2010, 07:10 AM
Well i don't know about all this.

What i do know that at this moment.

18 may 2010 Wade> Kobe..I can only begin to imagine how Wade would do with 2 big men , one of them who scores 25/13 and one that is a presence in the paint. + a 6th man that can be a rebounding machine and a versatile scorer + one of the best on ball defenders in the league.

My god Kobe is so great mayn!:lol :lol

See this is why i can never agree with these Kind of arguments, they're based on to much speculation. Like If Wade was on the Lakers he would do this, Or if Lebron were on the Lakers he would do this, Of if Kg was on the Spurs he would have done this or if Cp3 was on the Jazz he would have done this.
I can only compare what players have actually done not what they could have done in a different situation.

Andrei89
05-18-2010, 07:13 AM
It's the comparing that annoys me

Kobe is so great look how far he got and Wade didn't.

or

Kobe is so great he is win it all.

Ofc the forget the team wins it all and not Kobe. 80% of the laker fans on this forum are not really laker fans. IF Kobe is done they jump on another bandwagon

Yung D-Will
05-18-2010, 07:16 AM
It's the comparing that annoys me

Kobe is so great look how far he got and Wade didn't.

or

Kobe is so great he is win it all.

Ofc the forget the team wins it all and not Kobe. 80% of the laker fans on this forum are not really laker fans. IF Kobe is done they jump on another bandwagon

I just say let it go there's good arguments anyway you go. See one of the reason's I'm holding Wade higher up then Lebron right now is how much better Wade performed against Boston. Everyone has reasons for their opinions i guess. And Bandwagoners willl be bandwagoners

plowking
05-18-2010, 07:17 AM
Please, Plowking calls me a Kobe Homer every time I say that I believe Kobe is better then someone. Even though it makes no sense since I'm always arguing that Kobe shouldn't be ranked so high all time. But if you don't agree with him you're a homer or insecure

All I did was basically call you a liar. Nothing wrong there.

plowking
05-18-2010, 07:20 AM
I just say let it go there's good arguments anyway you go. See one of the reason's I'm holding Wade higher up then Lebron right now is how much better Wade performed against Boston. Everyone has reasons for their opinions i guess. And Bandwagoners willl be bandwagoners

I'll finally join in the debate and say there is no way that Wade is better than Lebron right now. One series doesn't change 80+ games prior to that.

Yung D-Will
05-18-2010, 07:24 AM
I'll finally join in the debate and say there is no way that Wade is better than Lebron right now. One series doesn't change 80+ games prior to that.
See I personally when comparing players as close as Wade,Lebron and Kobe I take how they performs in that playoffs as a big factor in comparing them. Especially when they both faced the same team. It seemed to me the Wade was excellent against Boston whiles Lebron gave up. To me when you compare close players playoff performances can tilt it in either direction.

MagicalLA
05-18-2010, 07:31 AM

Wrong answer, you are the one with the insecurity, getting mad everytime Wade is not in the discussion.

:lol

plowking
05-18-2010, 07:35 AM
Wrong answer, you are the one with the insecurity, getting mad everytime Wade is not in the discussion.

Shh, don't tell everyone.

Thanks for bringing him up in your post though. Now I can talk about him like I've so desperately been wanting to!

MagicalLA
05-18-2010, 07:36 AM
Shh, don't tell everyone.

Thanks for bringing him up in your post though. Now I can talk about him like I've so desperately been wanting to!

Nice try, you still mad.

El Seano
05-18-2010, 07:37 AM

Whilst it would've been better if you'd just said this first it's very true.

Lamar Odom dropped 19 points and 19 rebounds. Where's his thread?

plowking
05-18-2010, 07:40 AM
Whilst it would've been better if you'd just said this first it's very true.

Lamar Odom dropped 19 points and 19 rebounds. Where's his thread?

What can I say, I like the word insecure.

Meticode
05-18-2010, 07:40 AM
i'm Insecure!

coin24
05-18-2010, 08:31 AM
When i compare them i look at moves, work ethic and performance..

Kobes pivot, step, pump fake is close to perfection and is great to watch. Even when double teamed he can post up and create...
Same goes for wade, an awesome array of moves..

Like ive said before i used to enjoy watching lebron but honestly not anymore. Apart from his athleticism and dunks he has no real jumpshot, very streaky and no post moves for someone his size... Against boston he was dribbling off his own legs/feet and bricked every shot he took...
You can blame the elbow or teammates or whatever but it somehow didnt hurt in game 3???
The guy plays a losing style of bball and its everyones fault but his own. I really want to see him go to new york and see what he can do.

moey-
05-18-2010, 08:56 AM
I've been a lurker on this forum for quite some time, one thing I have come to know is Andrei is the most bitter and ignorant poster on this board. Regardless of what Kobe does or has achieved, he will continue to see through rose tinted glasses.

Papaya Petee
05-18-2010, 09:27 AM
Because he's the first player ever to drop 40 on the Suns and Grant freaking Hill. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't be surprised if he averaged 45 PPG in this series if Suns continue to play such awful defense.

Allstar24
05-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Because he's the first player ever to drop 40 on the Suns and Grant freaking Hill. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't be surprised if he averaged 45 PPG in this series if Suns continue to play such awful defense.
Actually he is. Apparently that's the first time someone scored 40 pts against the Suns this season. I found it weird too.

It's fun to see plowking getting owned all over the thread :oldlol:

Papaya Petee
05-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Actually he is. Apparently that's the first time someone scored 40 pts against the Suns this season. I found it weird too.

Wow, then I just owned myself in that case.

plowking
05-18-2010, 10:18 AM

It's fun to see plowking getting owned all over the thread :oldlol:

Why because Laker/Kobe fans were the only ones that cared enough to respond?

Can you go a post in a thread I've posted without mentioning my name? Or do I really get you going that much Allstar? :oldlol:

Mentally_Pretty
05-18-2010, 10:37 AM
No, they can have their opinion.

I don't care about Lebron, I don't like him, nor the Cavs...

Some of them are retards because all they care about is rankings, and whether Kobe is number 1. I don't give a damn, have Kobe number 1, though some of the posts in here just go to show that Kobe fans (and Lebron fans for that matter) can't go into a thread without taking jabs at one another.

My point in case:

"What's Lebron doing today?"

"How can people even compare Bron to Kobe, its an insult" - from the game thread.

How boring and sad must your life be if thats all you think about and look to get across on this forum? Provide an opinion and move on.
this is a got damn message board chump. people argue and have disscusion while having fun. quit being so uptight and remove the sand from your ****** faccit.

just because people are are prasing Kobes performance and saying he still the best doesn't mean their lives is boring

Allstar24
05-18-2010, 10:46 AM
Why because Laker/Kobe fans were the only ones that cared enough to respond?

Can you go a post in a thread I've posted without mentioning my name? Or do I really get you going that much Allstar? :oldlol:
First of all, it wasn't just Laker/Kobe fans who responded to you...this is the only thread in which I've mentioned your name and that's only because you're acting quite obnoxious.

Killer_Instinct
05-18-2010, 11:07 AM
Why all the insecurity?

O.J A 6'4Mamba
05-18-2010, 11:13 AM
Kobe has always been the best player in the world for awhile. LeBron needs to win to take that crown from him absurd stats don't cut it, just like Michael Jordan had to win to take the crown for Bird and Magic even though MJ averaged an insane 37.1 ppg in the modern era since the merger. Until then Kobe deserves to carry that title, for crying out loud the guy is about to make it to the finals for his 3rd straight time and will probably win back to back titles. his 7th appearance in his career.

KAJ=GOAT
05-18-2010, 11:53 AM
Once again, insecurity bright as day.

I honestly believe some of you Kobe fans don't even believe what you're typing, and simply saying it so that maybe if you do type it enough times, others will start to believe you.

Kobe is a 4 time champion
Kobe is a 4 time champion

oh wait,

he really is a 4 time champion.

KAJ=GOAT
05-18-2010, 11:55 AM

Rewind to 2006

"Wade is better than Kobe,

hes playing for the title".

KAJ=GOAT
05-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Keep things in perspective guys, don't over sensationalize
performances. Great game, but Phoenix defense is terrible. I expect him to put up big numbers all series. Assuming that LA advances to the Finals, will Kobe shoot and/or score like this vs Boston/Orlando? Sh*t, I hope so.

and,

who was the last person to score 40 against the Suns in these playoffs?

To save you some time, I'll give you the answer.

Nobody.

Kobe is the first to score 40 against the Suns. The two previous high games against the Suns were 31 points, by Miller and Aldridge.

KAJ=GOAT
05-18-2010, 12:03 PM
because if we started a thread for everytime someone had a great game ISH's front page would be ridiculous. was kobes statline tonight better than what wade or bron has put up this playoffs? i mean serious. rondos tripl double was more impressive going from a statline pov. Kobe is one the greatest ever, no doubt. but 40 5 5 is worth a new thread now? top ten players of all time usually put up statlines that are equal or better in the playoffs. check 2000 shaq, or 93 jordan or 85 magic or 86 bird or 94 hakeem.

it isnt thread worthy.

Who made you click on the thread and come post in it?

Nobody.

So why are you here again?

Yung D-Will
05-18-2010, 12:05 PM
http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/shang_kenneth/mobilespam0319.jpg

The_Yearning
05-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Why are we even talking about that chump Wade and that loser LBJ?

KAJ=GOAT
05-18-2010, 12:17 PM
Why are we even talking about that chump Wade and that loser LBJ?

People are still trying to argue they're better than Kobe.

zizozain
05-18-2010, 12:31 PM
usually i click ( Who Posted?) befor i read such threads
with 120 total posts :

plowking 18 posts
PowerGlove 7 posts
a laker/kobe fan 5 posts

hmmmmmmm what is going on ? i can't believe that plowking is giving props to kobe .. or is it this aussie f@g feeling inscure again ? :rant

PurpleChuck
05-18-2010, 12:36 PM
People are still trying to argue they're better than Kobe.

People don't need to, the fact is already out there...

Samurai Swoosh
05-18-2010, 12:36 PM
Kobe was slicing n dicing them last night.

1st post since the game, sorry for being late.

Anyone else notice Kobe moving more quickly and gracefully? Less pain, maybe? Did he have fluid removed from his knee which made him feel better?

PurpleChuck
05-18-2010, 12:39 PM
In the 4th quarter, I saw him did a turnaround fadeaway effortlessly and I knew he was different.

Maybe the media ticked him off abit with all the 2007 Suns/Lakers series...

KAJ=GOAT
05-18-2010, 12:40 PM
People don't need to, the fact is already out there...

If they were better,

why are they at home watching?

chazzy
05-18-2010, 01:15 PM
yall so insecure.

HorryIsMyMVP
05-18-2010, 01:32 PM
That game was rigged. Grant Hill got 4 fouls for breathing on Kobe and was only allowed to play 20 minutes.

Disaprine
05-18-2010, 01:34 PM
That game was rigged. Grant Hill got 4 fouls for breathing on Kobe and was only allowed to play 20 minutes.
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4784/camron.gif

Phong
05-18-2010, 01:40 PM
1st foul: offensive foul when he pushed Fisher out of his way
2nd foul: reach-in foul on Kobe
3rd foul: hit Gasol on the jaw when he tried to grab the ball
4th: foul: impeded Kobe's progress

OMG he was just breathing down Kobe's neck. :hammerhead: