PDA

View Full Version : Rasheed Wallace has to be forcfully removed from Referees Lockerroom after loss

Babalu
06-18-2010, 12:46 AM
http://twitter.com/ESPNForsberg/status/16444425222

Rasheed Wallace got into the officials locker room after the game before being forced out by security. Was asking to talk with referees.

NBA and arena security arrived and forced him out. Wallace waited a few minutes before leaving for the bus

Reverend Hoops
06-18-2010, 12:48 AM
Doc said Sheed may be done from what ive heard.

STERN-GATE?:roll: :roll: :roll:

shadow
06-18-2010, 12:48 AM
suspension and fine coming up. Just let it go dude. What a dumbass.

Derka
06-18-2010, 12:50 AM
Sheed's gonna retire after this year probably. Can't say I blame him.

hayden695
F*ck yah Sheed.

You could tell it was painful for him not to argue every call lol.

WhySoInsecure?
I don't think he cares at this point, he might just retire.

Reverend Hoops
06-18-2010, 12:51 AM

If it wasn't rigged Stern should fire the refs for doing a horrid job in the 4th. They called every foul they possible could have on the Celtics and did the exact opposite for the Lakeshow.

BFRESH44
06-18-2010, 12:51 AM
Funniest sh*t ever

NBASTATMAN
06-18-2010, 12:53 AM
If it wasn't rigged Stern should fire the refs for doing a horrid job in the 4th. They called every foul they possible could have on the Celtics and did the exact opposite for the Lakeshow.

That is why you always bet on the superstar to win close games.. :rockon:

New Jazzy Nets
c'mon sheed why not just knock kobe the **** out or something fun?

PHILA
Good old Sheed. :applause:

Derka
06-18-2010, 12:55 AM

Stern will back these failures at every possible turn.

RandomBalla55
06-18-2010, 12:56 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Attaboy 'Sheed.

maxwellcu
06-18-2010, 12:57 AM
Gotta give him props for speaking his mind, even though I think he is a bit of a clown in general.

04mzwach
06-18-2010, 12:58 AM
People laugh and all that, but it's not funny to him. It's like the world to him. Sucks for the guy...

BarberSchool
06-18-2010, 12:59 AM
Sheed's gonna retire after this year probably. Can't say I blame him.Sheed should have his goons spook Stern at his crib. No joke. If he's gonna retire, might as well get a jibe in.

MK2V1GP
06-18-2010, 01:00 AM
I don't blame him. I wish he would've gotten ahold of them, and then went after Stern.

I can't imagine what it feels like to the Celtics players to have another ring stolen from them.

kayla91
06-18-2010, 01:00 AM

HE HAD EVERY RIGHT!!! Wonder did he want to beat Ray Allen's backside. I did......:rant :mad: :banghead:

Derka
06-18-2010, 01:02 AM
So Crawford will pick a fight with Duncan but he calls the cops to remove Sheed, I guess?

What a ****. Lord help him if he refs at the Garden next season. Stern would do well to keep him away from our town.

kayla91
06-18-2010, 01:02 AM

You know....Rasheed might have a point here. Even my husband stated the same thing as soon as he came in the door. "The Refs changed the game in the 4th quarter".

vert48
06-18-2010, 01:03 AM
People laugh and all that, but it's not funny to him. It's like the world to him. Sucks for the guy...Sucks because he is crazy?

Shax
06-18-2010, 01:05 AM
Don't blame him, the refs were letting them play until the 4th quarter, it's BS.

blaze_itt
06-18-2010, 01:05 AM
Man.. Rasheed always had the look on his face of pure ignorance only to follow up with a replay of him obviously hacking on someone's arm.. Sometimes I think he just does it so the Celtics don't know wtf is going on

guy
06-18-2010, 01:07 AM
That is why you always bet on the superstar to win close games.. :rockon:

that's what happened?

kayla91
06-18-2010, 01:08 AM
People laugh and all that, but it's not funny to him. It's like the world to him. Sucks for the guy...

Yeah...one thing I have ALWAYS respected about Sheed....he lays in on the line, when it counts....like he did tonight on the court. I know he wanted to say something in the 4th quarter when the ball he almost saved was called against the Celtics, out of bounds.

BUT...one thing did strike me as funny, now that I think about it. Most of the starters for the Celtics, with 3 minutes to go in the 4th...had 5 or more fouls with Davis (off the bench) with 4. For the Lakers, only Kobe had 4 fouls.

Rasheed, has a point here. Why were the fouls so damn uneven.

Maybe the fix was in..........:confusedshrug:

RazorBaLade
06-18-2010, 01:11 AM
Yeah...one thing I have ALWAYS respected about Sheed....he lays in on the line, when it counts....like he did tonight on the court. I know he wanted to say something in the 4th quarter when the ball he almost saved was called against the Celtics, out of bounds.

BUT...one thing did strike me as funny, now that I think about it. Most of the starters for the Celtics, with 3 minutes to go in the 4th...had 5 or more fouls with Davis (off the bench) with 4. For the Lakers, only Kobe had 4 fouls.

thats not how it was at all artest, fisher, gasol all in foul trouble too

sayitaintso
06-18-2010, 01:12 AM
Enron wishes they got the NBA officiating protection. You can be sloppy in the biggest time of the year is any indication of the neglect from NBA management.

tpols
06-18-2010, 01:12 AM

I don't get why people don't understand this. Boston is a HACKING TEAM. They hack all night in the paint to make up for their size. People call it physical but this isn't the same era the 1990s detroit bad boys.

Derka
06-18-2010, 01:13 AM
thats not how it was at all artest, fisher, gasol all in foul trouble too

...what? Artest and Fisher had three fouls. Gasol had two.

RoseCity07
06-18-2010, 01:14 AM
I'd want to talk to the refs after the "champions" shot 37 free throws.

RazorBaLade
06-18-2010, 01:15 AM
...what? Artest and Fisher had three fouls. Gasol had two.

My bad if that's how it is but I'd have to see the stat sheet, I am pretty certain they all had 4. Either way bos didn't lose because of the refs. We clearly wanted it more, where was davis? Kobe with 15 boards is desire not refs

MayCeltics
06-18-2010, 01:16 AM
37 to 17, unbelievable. Lakers got gifted one.

kayla91
06-18-2010, 01:17 AM
I'd want to talk to the refs after the "champions" shot 37 free throws.

Sheed, IMHO, should take it to the limit. Appeal first, then send his boys over to David's house to teach him a lesson. :pimp:

Reverend Hoops
06-18-2010, 01:17 AM
My bad if that's how it is but I'd have to see the stat sheet, I am pretty certain they all had 4. Either way bos didn't lose because of the refs. We clearly wanted it more, where was davis? Kobe with 15 boards is desire not refs

Wanted it more? Give us evidence. Not this emotionalism. Evidence points toward the 4th quarter being fixed to the highest extent.

vert48
06-18-2010, 01:19 AM
Wanted it more? Give us evidence. Not this emotionalism. Evidence points toward the 4th quarter being fixed to the highest extent.What evidence? Please point out all of the bad calls in the 4th.

kayla91
06-18-2010, 01:20 AM

IF they got 4, they must have gotten them in AFTER the last three minutes...and if that was true...the game would have been tied with OT.

For sure, with 3 minutes to go in the 4th, the screen shot showed that the all of the starters, except BRICK BALL Ray, had over 4 fouls and Davis, off the bench, had 4.

Derka
06-18-2010, 01:20 AM

That's direct from the box score. Its real.

Kobe's rebounds did not indicate jack. He couldn't hit his shots...so the refs got him his points. Pau couldn't do jack...so the refs got him to the line on weak fouls that weren't being called on EITHER TEAM for three quarters.

Joe Crawford put the Lakers over the hump. Don't get it twisted.

Azizi
06-18-2010, 01:21 AM
I'm not a Lakers fan and I could tell that ALL of the calls were not bs sure there were some bs calls but there were those kinda calls on both ends 4th qtr celtics were fouling in the paint like they do all the time its no difference your all just mad.

mbengadude
06-18-2010, 01:23 AM
Did anyone bother watching the game? The Celtics didn't draw fouls because the Lakers played spectacular D in the 4th without touching a single Celtics player. They rotated beautifully and played the best defense I have EVER seen PERIOD. EVER.

Celtics undoubtedly hacked the Lakers in the 4th. There were no phantom calls or even cheap calls. The Lakers literally got consistently hacked by the Celtics in the 4th, while playing spectacular defense on the other end without getting overly physical.

Derka
06-18-2010, 01:23 AM
Did anyone bother watching the game? The Celtics didn't draw fouls because the Lakers played spectacular D in the 4th without touching a single Celtics player. They rotated beautifully and played the best defense I have EVER seen PERIOD. EVER.

Celtics undoubtedly hacked the Lakers in the 4th. There were no phantom calls or even cheap calls. The Lakers literally got consistently hacked by the Celtics in the 4th, while playing spectacular defense on the other end without getting overly physical.

Not even gonna bother. The troll is too strong with you.

alexandreben
06-18-2010, 01:24 AM
The turning point was the fourth Qtr, the referees changed the whole game, if you don't believe me, go watch the game again!

It all started in the middle of the 4th Qtr......

One more stats, Lakers got 19 FTA in the 4th Qtr, Celtics had 17 FTA in the entrie game.

bballer
06-18-2010, 01:25 AM
anyone else wondering why i hate sheed

DuMa
06-18-2010, 01:26 AM
not gonna blame the refs but that missed call where KG got slapped on the wrist then Gasol got his own foul called on him right at the other end was huge.

but props to the lakers.

mbengadude
06-18-2010, 01:27 AM
I'm not trolling. You're the troll here. It's so absurd that people are contorting this game as a ref-job when it clearly wasn't. Celtics didn't even get the ball anywhere near the paint in the 4th because of lockdown Laker defense. And Pau Gasol's block of Pierce was 95% clean.

kayla91
06-18-2010, 01:28 AM
I'm not a Lakers fan and I could tell that ALL of the calls were not bs sure there were some bs calls but there were those kinda calls on both ends 4th qtr celtics were fouling in the paint like they do all the time its no difference your all just mad.

This, I disagree with...just like my boy Sheed. The Pau was doing his famous flops all over the floor in the 4th. Pau did not really hit crap in the 4th, except...at the all so famous foul line. The entire game was physical BUT the refs started calling the fouls after the Lakers got within six (or at the 8 minute mark).

It smells like crap. Frankly, it is not like the Lakers had a great game....really...who shot well. Not Kobe, not Pau.... Fisher made only one big shot tonight and Bynum did ok. The only one that had a half way decent game was Artest...who did play like a champ tonight....:bowdown:

So, my assessment now....that I think about it...is similar to Sheed's.

Derka
06-18-2010, 01:28 AM
I'm not trolling. You're the troll here. It's so absurd that people are contorting this game as a ref-job when it clearly wasn't. Celtics didn't even get the ball anywhere near the paint in the 4th because of lockdown Laker defense. And Pau Gasol's block of Pierce was 95% clean.

Nah dude. You're some regular hiding on another screen-name. That's all. Just stop.

artex
06-18-2010, 01:29 AM
not gonna blame the refs but that missed call where KG got slapped on the wrist then Gasol got his own foul called on him right at the other end was huge.

but props to the lakers.

Yeah that slap by Gasol on KG was bad, it looked like the Celtics had the whistlepower in the 1st half, then it switched over to us in the 2nd.

All in all it wasn't as bad as some other games

kayla91
06-18-2010, 01:30 AM

WHAT?? Stop it, really :no: :no:

tpols
06-18-2010, 01:30 AM
WHAT?! The Lakers played great D in the 4th. They forced jumpshots all quarter and never got real physical.

You enter the paint as a laker player and you are sure to get the shit fouled out of you by clumsy ass big baby or garnett. Not to mention rasheed wallace who I watched flip out over a call on him in the 1st quarter where he blatantly ripped a guy's arm down.

lpublic_enemyl
06-18-2010, 01:33 AM
yo show us all the bad calls that the refs made and i will gladly agree with u until then kindly Q.Q

kayla91
06-18-2010, 01:34 AM
WHAT?! The Lakers played great D in the 4th. They forced jumpshots all quarter and never got real physical.

You enter the paint as a laker player and you are sure to get the shit fouled out of you by clumsy ass big baby or garnett. Not to mention rasheed wallace who I watched flip out over a call on him in the 1st quarter where he blatantly ripped a guy's arm down.

OK, if the game was won, fair and square....you know....why are you defending the Refs, David S. and the Lakers? If they won it because they OUTPLAYED :rolleyes: Boston...it would be nothing to disagree about.....right....:confusedshrug:

DuMa
06-18-2010, 01:35 AM
sheed never changes. good ole sheed. we're gonna miss the guy when he finally retires.

tpols
06-18-2010, 01:36 AM
OK, if the game was won, fair and square....you know....why are you defending the Refs, David S. and the Lakers? If they won it because they OUTPLAYED :rolleyes: Boston...it would be nothing to disagree about.....right....:confusedshrug:
I'm defending them cuz you guys are saying the refs rigged the game hence the title describing how sheed attacked the refs cuz he thought they threw the game to the lakers...:banghead:

Derka
06-18-2010, 01:37 AM

That makes no sense. Force jumpshots and deny the paint without being physical? That's not how it works.

Both teams played great defense for the first three quarters...the refs let them play and the Celtics had the advantage the whole way. Both teams were fouling PLENTY and they were being allowed to play. Suddenly the 4th quarter rolled around and everything the Celtics were doing previously has become a foul, while the Lakers continue to play the SAME DEFENSE and not get called for the same infractions. That's wrong.

kayla91
06-18-2010, 01:37 AM
I'm defending them cuz you guys are saying the refs rigged the game hence the title describing how sheed attacked the refs cuz he thought they threw the game to the lakers...:banghead:

Got it.....going to the corner now.....:hammerhead: :hammerhead:

blaze_itt
06-18-2010, 01:38 AM
Cmon Celtics Fans. show some class. Celtics have been getting away with dirty plays all series.. U also forget they had to force fouls due to the clock running down which ups the free throw disparity. Also Kobe's swing through Allen's arms @ the three

InsideGame
06-18-2010, 01:41 AM
hey sheed

umad?

LA_Showtime
06-18-2010, 01:42 AM
I honestly feel bad for the guy. Obviously a lot of blame goes to himself because of the way he acted when he was younger, but come on... the guy gets techs for staring at officials for too long.

Story Up
06-18-2010, 01:43 AM
That makes no sense. Force jumpshots and deny the paint without being physical? That's not how it works.

Both teams played great defense for the first three quarters...the refs let them play and the Celtics had the advantage the whole way. Both teams were fouling PLENTY and they were being allowed to play. Suddenly the 4th quarter rolled around and everything the Celtics were doing previously has become a foul, while the Lakers continue to play the SAME DEFENSE and not get called for the same infractions. That's wrong.

I thought you were classy but you're nothing more then a cry baby. So as long as Boston is leading, the refs are calling it correctly, right? It was the refs fault your team couldn't make a damn shot all ****ing quarter, outside of those threes they made in desperation mode. You actually going to sit there and tell me, all of those calls LA got weren't actually fouls?

I did not ONCE see a Boston player disagree with any of the calls, stfu and swallow the loss like a man.

Your team got many questionable calls go your way in crucial moments; like that out of bounce play in the early games where it clearly went off KG and they seen the replay and still gave it to Boston...how about that weak ass 3rd foul Kobe picked up tonight when it was a clear charge by Allen.

AH whatever, we beat your team, we're the champions, DEFENDING champions, your time is over, your legacy is over, time to struggle for the next twenty years chumps.

**** I hate Boston and their fans, annoying **** suckers.

sayitaintso
06-18-2010, 01:44 AM
The officials should be proud...they followed orders.

tpols
06-18-2010, 01:44 AM

alright I would love for you to point out the unjust fouls on the celtics and then contrast them with plays where the celtics were fouled but there was no call.

Boston plays A LOT more physical than LA. The lakers don't get ANY easy layups on boston because if they ever get near the rim they get floored(the only exception I saw was with bynum but his minutes are limited to practically nothing by the end of the game). Boston, on the other hand, got much more layups on the lakers throughout the series than the lakers did on them. Gasol is the primary paint clogger nearing the end on D and he doesn't body as hard as the celtic bigmen. He goes for the swat.

Phantom_Blue
06-18-2010, 01:46 AM
Go to Houston Sheed, one more season, they will crush the Lakers next season.

08' 2nd Round revenge.

AK47DR91
06-18-2010, 01:51 AM
Cmon Celtics Fans. show some class. Celtics have been getting away with dirty plays all series.. U also forget they had to force fouls due to the clock running down which ups the free throw disparity. Also Kobe's swing through Allen's arms @ the three

Dirty plays really? It's just rough and tough basketball to be honest. Dwight and Orlando did the same to Boston, vice versa.

Maybe you Laker/WC fans are used to seeing Suns and Mavs loose defense and think that the way Boston played was dirty.

The top EC teams have been playing like this for awhile since Detroit in the mid-2000's.

Derka
06-18-2010, 01:53 AM
I thought you were classy but you're nothing more then a cry baby. So as long as Boston is leading, the refs are calling it correctly, right? It was the refs fault your team couldn't make a damn shot all ****ing quarter, outside of those threes they made in desperation mode. You actually going to sit there and tell me, all of those calls LA got weren't actually fouls?

I did not ONCE see a Boston player disagree with any of the calls, stfu and swallow the loss like a man.

Your team got many questionable calls go your way in crucial moments; like that out of bounce play in the early games where it clearly went off KG and they seen the replay and still gave it to Boston...how about that weak ass 3rd foul Kobe picked up tonight when it was a clear charge by Allen.

AH whatever, we beat your team, we're the champions, DEFENDING champions, your time is over, your legacy is over, time to struggle for the next twenty years chumps.

**** I hate Boston and their fans, annoying **** suckers.

I'm not "classy" cos I don't agree with you? Because I'm not stroking Kobe's johnons? Because I'm saying what the Celtics players can't say for fear of retribution from the league?

Bet your ass I blame the refs for gift-wrapping the game for the Lakers. I know where the Celtics messed up tonight and I won't hide from that. Truth is Crawford & Co. gave LA 12 entire minutes of the fourth quarter to defend without fear of penalty, rebound and charge without fear of penalty and generally do whatever they pleased. I don't care who agrees with that. I know what I saw.

I call it like I see it. The truth. Nothing more, nothing less. Always have, always will. You are welcome to go f*ck yourself or just not reply to me at any time you like if you're not on board with that.

tpols
06-18-2010, 01:54 AM
Dirty plays really? It's just rough and tough basketball to be honest. Dwight and Orlando did the same to Boston, vice versa.

Maybe you Laker/WC fans are used to seeing Suns and Mavs loose defense and think that the way Boston played was dirty.

The top EC teams have been playing like this for awhile since Detroit in the mid-2000's.
guess what? it's very easy for smart players to make your rough and tough defense look like a hacking defense.

vert48
06-18-2010, 01:55 AM
I call it like I see it. The truth. Nothing more, nothing less. Always have, always will. You are welcome to go f*ck yourself or just not reply to me at any time you like if you're not on board with that.No, you see your truth, which is seen through green glasses.

Sharmer
06-18-2010, 01:56 AM
I'm not "classy" cos I don't agree with you? Because I'm not stroking Kobe's johnons? Because I'm saying what the Celtics players can't say for fear of retribution from the league?

Bet your ass I blame the refs for gift-wrapping the game for the Lakers. I know where the Celtics messed up tonight and I won't hide from that. Truth is Crawford & Co. gave LA 12 entire minutes of the fourth quarter to defend without fear of penalty, rebound and charge without fear of penalty and generally do whatever they pleased. I don't care who agrees with that. I know what I saw.

I call it like I see it. The truth. Nothing more, nothing less. Always have, always will. You are welcome to go f*ck yourself or just not reply to me at any time you like if you're not on board with that.

what can yo do ? sometimes in life you get cheated.

tpols
06-18-2010, 01:57 AM

bro you can't be serious. Please tell me 1 play that was a bullshit call. You're team looked scared once that lead was chopped down with the fisher three (which didn't involve the refs BTW) and the lakers never looked back. you're in denial brah.

Sharmer
06-18-2010, 01:58 AM
No, you see your truth, which is seen through green glasses.

your a no class moron- who thought the lakers would sweep ! it didn't happen fool

kayla91
06-18-2010, 01:58 AM

This is the way the EAST is won. Started with the BAD BOYS in the 1990's and have carried on year after year. THE ONLY reasons that the Lakers won this game, are the following:

The game play overall by Ron Artest....the man played a good game. He was the only one on the Lakers team to play BOTH defense and offense.

RAY ALLEN....3 for 15, enough said.....:violin: :banghead: :mad: :wtf:

The 4th quarter Pau -a.k.a I'm a flip-flopper (when I cannot hit shots) calls of the Refs after the 8 minute mark.

Anybody that saw anything else during this game....that caused the Lakers to win it.....was either not watching this game or smoking something.....period.:rant

oh the horror
06-18-2010, 02:00 AM
I see a LOT OF ANGRY individuals in this thread.

Believe me, as an LA fan, we dont give a sh*t what you say. WE REPEATED AS CHAMPS.

DEAL WITH IT. :roll:

tpols
06-18-2010, 02:01 AM
Anybody that saw anything else during this game....that caused the Lakers to win it.....was either not watching this game or smoking something.....period.:rant
smoking something strong

raptorfan_dr07
06-18-2010, 02:02 AM

Pretty much spot on. And from my time here on ISH, I can never recall you ever bringing up the officiating in a Celtic loss. If you were in a green jersey in the 4th quarter tonight, you suddenly weren't allowed to play defense. From the multiple Gasol flops, to the "blocking" foul which should have been an offensive foul on Kobe, to when Pierce got hacked on a drive and nothing, it was pretty bad. For the first three quarters, it was fair, and LA even got back into it in the 3rd without officiating. Then Joey Crawford happened. I said it before and I'll say it again, all those motherf*ckers need to go, BOTH Crawfords, Bob Delaney, Dick Bavetta, Bennett Salvatore, etc.

MAC system
06-18-2010, 02:04 AM
Man you gotta love Sheed. He's so passionate about the game and it's sad this is most likely his last game. I don't care, I'll take Sheed on the Bulls any day. Dude can still come through in clutch time and shows more heart than anyone out there.

Himan12
06-18-2010, 02:05 AM
You never know what to expect from Rasheed...:oldlol:

Still one of my Fav all time players...Good ol' SHEEEEED

The day Rasheed retires, the refs will all get together to celebrate and pop champagne bottles.:lol

Still cant believe he has haters, this guy would break every single ref's face if he had the chance.

Joey crawford bloodied, would be.... :applause:

blaze_itt
06-18-2010, 02:05 AM

Well to be honest, I really like the Celtics but there are tons of "dirty" plays that don't get called that makes me lose respect for them sometimes. I've seen Ray Allen blatantly shove Vujacic to the ground to grab a rebound, Tony Allen pulling Kobe back to get a steal, Rondo shoving Kobe while he is giving the assist to Brown on a fast break, KG with little shoves. I don't care, I never blame the refs, I'm just sayin because a lot of these guys are blaming refs

I recall maybe 3 or 4 plays where Wallace overreacts to a foul call and almost gets technicals every time only for a replay to come up where it is a BLATANT foul. KG also quietly calling out refs during press conference to "avoid NBA fines" etc

kayla91
06-18-2010, 02:07 AM
I see a LOT OF ANGRY individuals in this thread.

Believe me, as an LA fan, we dont give a sh*t what you say. WE REPEATED AS CHAMPS.

DEAL WITH IT. :roll:

Deal with WHAT? Your next MJ reincarnation....Kobe....played like crap. Pau, played like crap. The Refs won the game for the Lakers after the 8 minute mark and the ONLY player on your team that actually played to win, was...........

Ron Artest.....without him....your town would be crying tonight....just to keep it real.

Meanwhile, if Ray Allen did not have cement in his hands when touching the ball tonight.....EVERY OTHER single Celtic starter and the bench players, played exactly like they were expected to, tonight.

I know a win is a win but this one is not pretty by no means.

Now, if Kobe got 30-35 points tonight...with the same amount of 4th quarter fouls for the Celtics, after the 8 minute mark.....

You would not hear anything from me and Sheed probably would not have been forced out of the Ref's locker room tonight.

IT SMELLS LIKE CRAP.....but a win, is a win, you know....:rolleyes: :confusedshrug:

Derka
06-18-2010, 02:07 AM
No, you see your truth, which is seen through green glasses.

Same for you. Don't act otherwise.

Derka
06-18-2010, 02:08 AM
what can yo do ? sometimes in life you get cheated.

Just waiting til next season I guess. We'll be back.

chazzy
06-18-2010, 02:09 AM
And some C's fans need to be forcefully removed from their laptops :lol

tpols
06-18-2010, 02:10 AM
Pretty much spot on. And from my time here on ISH, I can never recall you ever bringing up the officiating in a Celtic loss. If you were in a green jersey in the 4th quarter tonight, you suddenly weren't allowed to play defense. From the multiple Gasol flops, to the "blocking" foul which should have been an offensive foul on Kobe, to when Pierce got hacked on a drive and nothing, it was pretty bad. For the first three quarters, it was fair, and LA even got back into it in the 3rd without officiating. Then Joey Crawford happened. I said it before and I'll say it again, all those motherf*ckers need to go, BOTH Crawfords, Bob Delaney, Dick Bavetta, Bennett Salvatore, etc.
first off, you have Paul 'wheelchair' Pierce on you're team so the two comments on gasol flops and pierce fouls are automatically thrown out.

second, are you talking about the one where gasol got the rebound with under a minute left passed to kobe and he drove into the paint and got hit by players inside the DIRECTLY under the basket aka a blocking foul? What bout the one where ray allen threw his shoulder into a stand still, outside the circle kobe bryant?

Derka
06-18-2010, 02:10 AM
bro you can't be serious. Please tell me 1 play that was a bullshit call. You're team looked scared once that lead was chopped down with the fisher three (which didn't involve the refs BTW) and the lakers never looked back. you're in denial brah.

Probably four offensive fouls on Gasol in the 4th that went uncalled...two rebounding plays when he shoved Paul under the rim for an offensive (that led to a lame blocking call that put Kobe on the line) and another at halfcourt where he ran Pierce over with arms FULLY EXTENDED...and Paul got the foul. Lakers committed such fouls all quarter and were not penalized. Celtics were rung up for these fouls and lighter ones constantly.

No denial brah. Just the truth.

Derka
06-18-2010, 02:11 AM
first off, you have Paul 'wheelchair' Pierce on you're team so the two comments on gasol flops and pierce fouls are automatically thrown out.

second, are you talking about the one where gasol got the rebound with under a minute left passed to kobe and he drove into the paint and got hit by players inside the DIRECTLY under the basket aka a blocking foul? What bout the one where ray allen threw his shoulder into a stand still, outside the circle kobe bryant?

Standing still??? HE WAS RUNNING WITH HIM. Kobe didn't have the spot...at all. And Pau committed a rather egregious offensive foul on Paul to get that rebound.

kayla91
06-18-2010, 02:14 AM
Standing still??? HE WAS RUNNING WITH HIM. Kobe didn't have the spot...at all. And Pau committed a rather egregious offensive foul on Paul to get that rebound.

Exactly.....still wondering....how was that an offensive foul again....

Oh, I know, because it was not.

Spot on!!!

tpols
06-18-2010, 02:15 AM
Probably four offensive fouls on Gasol in the 4th that went uncalled...two rebounding plays when he shoved Paul under the rim for an offensive (that led to a lame blocking call that put Kobe on the line) and another at halfcourt where he ran Pierce over with arms FULLY EXTENDED...and Paul got the foul. Lakers committed such fouls all quarter and were not penalized. Celtics were rung up for these fouls and lighter ones constantly.

No denial brah. Just the truth.
What?! you can;t complain about noncalls on a few rebounds you're getting too ticky tacky.

Dude f!ck you with that pierce blocking foul. That was a desperation move by pierce. I'll gladly put some money down that pierce didn't have the position for that shit.

And ray totally shouldered him off after he stood still (ray wasn't in the air therefore kobe could slide in front in case you didnt know)

chazzy
06-18-2010, 02:17 AM

Hey look who came crawling back!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176855

:roll: :roll:

tpols
06-18-2010, 02:17 AM
Exactly.....still wondering....how was that an offensive foul again....

Oh, I know, because it was not.

Spot on!!!
that easily could've been called an offensive foul. The announcers initially thought it was.

LA_Showtime
06-18-2010, 02:18 AM
You can't blame the officials. Blame Los Angeles for their mental toughness. Blame Boston for their inability to rebound the basketball.

magnax1
06-18-2010, 02:19 AM
If that is the last thing Sheed does as an NBA player, isn't it just how it should be? Doesn't it just fit perfectly?

G-train
06-18-2010, 02:22 AM
umm, he has 2 years and 13m left on his contract. He aint retiring.

Replay32
06-18-2010, 02:23 AM
If that is the last thing Sheed does as an NBA player, isn't it just how it should be? Doesn't it just fit perfectly?

Yes it does. typical sheed. lol. That cat needs anger management.

gts
06-18-2010, 02:27 AM
If that is the last thing Sheed does as an NBA player, isn't it just how it should be? Doesn't it just fit perfectly?i was thinking the same thing.... lol

rasheed just never got it.

magnax1
06-18-2010, 02:27 AM
Yes it does. typical sheed. lol. That cat needs anger management.
More sanity management then anger management. His play in this game definitely made me think more of him. He actually went in the post more then once in a game! If he did that for his career though.......

Himan12
06-18-2010, 02:29 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: Would be a perfect ending to his career, getting arrested for trying to get at refs.

http://www.nba.com/media/finals2004/040709_rasheed_ref.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/gallery_images/photos/000/248/700/GYI0059173967_display_image.jpg

gts
06-18-2010, 03:14 AM
i was thinking the same thing.... lol

rasheed just never got it.

ok after reading what happened at espn the op made more of this than what actually happened.... sheed went to the refs locker room poked his head in the door and asked to speak to one of the refs... a security guard had him wait in the hall and after 5 minutes sheed left without ever actually speaking to anyone

hipballinjigga
06-18-2010, 11:01 AM
ok after reading what happened at espn the op made more of this than what actually happened.... sheed went to the refs locker room poked his head in the door and asked to speak to one of the refs... a security guard had him wait in the hall and after 5 minutes sheed left without ever actually speaking to anyone

Rumors are going around that he was actually trying to say goodbye. I think he seriously is considering this retirement thing.

Kevin Garnett thinks so as well:

Asked about Wallace's future, Kevin Garnett didn't sound optimistic about his return.

"Not a good one ... I see a lot of myself in him and we have a lot of the same ties and a lot of the same characteristics. Both the class of '95 ... so for him to come in and give his thanks and his regards after a loss like this ... it was a difficult night."

boozehound
06-18-2010, 11:41 AM
good he should have. that 4th quarter was ridiculous. celts (who I hate) were getting mugged and couldnt hardly make contact on the other end.

boozehound
06-18-2010, 11:41 AM
I knew the OP had to be out of proportion to the incident.

Derka
06-18-2010, 12:02 PM
You can't blame the officials. Blame Los Angeles for their mental toughness. Blame Boston for their inability to rebound the basketball.

Believe me, if the refs had continued to call the same game for all four quarters and we had still lost this game...I wouldn't be saying a word about officiating, dude. They didn't do that and its in really poor taste.

Oh well. It is what it is...a Game 7 where home-court advantage took over for 12 minutes. *shrug* Better luck next year I guess.