PDA

View Full Version : MJ's sons are Kobe haters! Hilarious!

lovethetriangle
06-18-2010, 07:05 AM
On Jeffrey Jordan's Twitter:

Lmao @kobe hahahahaha anyone really that shocked that he jumped on the table and held up 5? #original

http://twitter.com/heirjordan13

On Marcus Jordan's Twitter:

- NO ONE...And I mean NO ONE should EVER com par kobe Bryant to my dad an say that he is anywhere near close to my dad He's jagging this game

-no comparison http://tweetphoto.com/27750041

-Don't get me wrong Kobe is one of the best in the league.... Just no where near my dad...good game right here tho

http://twitter.com/SASBMJ

EDIT: I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THE JORDAN BOYS!!!

juju151111
06-18-2010, 07:11 AM

Lmao @kobe hahahahaha anyone really that shocked that he jumped on the table and held up 5? #original

- NO ONE...And I mean NO ONE should EVER com par kobe Bryant to my dad an say that he is anywhere near close to my dad He's jagging this game

-Don't get me wrong Kobe is one of the best in the league.... Just no where near my dad...good game right here tho

He does keep doing MJs celebrations for some reason. How does he even remember to do that after such intense games.

mamba24
06-18-2010, 07:13 AM

I dont think he can play better than Adam morrison.

he can defend his dad like a whiny teenager, but what is the point if you cant compare him with anyone.

Might as well start a church and worship jordan. everyone can drink wine out of his sneakers and attend the church or jordan in his hanes underwear.

JtotheIzzo
06-18-2010, 07:14 AM
He does keep doing MJs celebrations for some reason. How does he even remember to do that after such intense games.

[Mark] Kobe studies the history of the game, he is a keen student of the game.[Jackson]

Kobe does mimic Jordan, there is a mountain of evidence proving this.

LbloodOjunkieG
06-18-2010, 07:16 AM
Sons defending there dad. Wow, what a shocker. :rolleyes:

What do you expect? "Yea, Kobe is definitely a better basketball player than my dad was"

LbloodOjunkieG
06-18-2010, 07:20 AM
Not to mention they are right. Jordan was the better ball player, but when you voice that you are suddenly a "hater"?

06-18-2010, 07:22 AM
I respect their opinion but I agree with Kobe's daughters more. :roll:

Killer_Instinct
06-18-2010, 07:28 AM
Kobe is like the son I'm sure Jordan wishes he had. Instead..he got

http://s11.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/b/a/bavxx4g1m28g1g2x.jpg

and

http://egyptsaidso.com/files/2009/06/michaeljordan-11.jpg

If anything, Jordan should be the one upset.

Allstar24
06-18-2010, 07:39 AM

Kobe jumped on the table after he won his first championship too...someone sounds bitter.

mamba24
06-18-2010, 07:47 AM
Kobe should do some new celebrations like cartwheels or doing his wife in front of the media...lol jordan would not have the balls to do that aint that right MARCUS I AINT NO JORDAN I WEAR MY MOMS GENES

juju151111
06-18-2010, 07:49 AM
Kobe jumped on the table after he won his first championship too...someone sounds bitter.
You can't be serious if you think he isn't coping MJ. He would probably admit to it yesterday because he was telling the truth about everything Shaq, Gasol,team, his team etc... KB doesn't have a orginal celebration at all. IDK why it matters, but lets just stop pretending it's coincidence when it has happen 5 times now.

mamba24
06-18-2010, 08:00 AM
You can't be serious if you think he isn't coping MJ. He would probably admit to it yesterday because he was telling the truth about everything Shaq, Gasol,team, his team etc... KB doesn't have a orginal celebration at all. IDK why it matters, but lets just stop pretending it's coincidence when it has happen 5 times now.

I can understand if he models his game after Jordan or how he carries himself like jordan, why would he not copy all the traits that did jordan good?

The fact is for him to adapt his mindset and if im not mistaken their minds are alike, they both talk to each other every now and then and whatever else.

But to suggest he studies his celebrations is retarded. I've seen reggie miller do the same celebration, ive seen charles barkley do the same and ive seen rick fox and AI do the same so did they all go to a HOW TO CELEBRATE LIKE MICHAEL class?

MORON

juju151111
06-18-2010, 08:14 AM
I can understand if he models his game after Jordan or how he carries himself like jordan, why would he not copy all the traits that did jordan good?

The fact is for him to adapt his mindset and if im not mistaken their minds are alike, they both talk to each other every now and then and whatever else.

But to suggest he studies his celebrations is retarded. I've seen reggie miller do the same celebration, ive seen charles barkley do the same and ive seen rick fox and AI do the same so did they all go to a HOW TO CELEBRATE LIKE MICHAEL class?

MORON
GTFO KB does the same celebrations. We was talking about this last year when he followed MJ again. He doew it every year. Why you pretending to not see it. LA fans will admit this. It doesn't matter, but a blind man can see this after5 times.

zORi
06-18-2010, 08:49 AM
GTFO KB does the same celebrations. We was talking about this last year when he followed MJ again. He doew it every year. Why you pretending to not see it. LA fans will admit this. It doesn't matter, but a blind man can see this after5 times.

Why is this even relevant?

Also, as far as jumping on the scorer's tables, it seems like at LEAST one player does it every year.

PowerGlove
06-18-2010, 08:51 AM
Why are people calling his sons Kobe haters?

They just told the truth when it was obvious that ABC was trying to compare the two.

Allstar24
06-18-2010, 08:53 AM
What the f*ck is an "original celebration"?? This is ridiculous. The guy can't do anything without MORONS saying he is copying Jordan. GTFO.

OhNoTimNoSho
06-18-2010, 08:59 AM
THIS JUST IN, BREAKING NEWS:

Jordan's sons are regular people and have opinions.

That is all.

ukplayer4
06-18-2010, 09:23 AM
i love how to kobe fans stating the undeniable fact that mj was significantly better than kobe makes you a 'hater'.

Orlando Magic
06-18-2010, 09:30 AM
i love how to kobe fans stating the undeniable fact that mj was significantly better than kobe makes you a 'hater'.

Yep. Pretty sad indeed. Just wished both guys played in the same era so this type of nonsense would cease. Oh well.

sobleski
06-18-2010, 09:42 AM
Sons defending there dad. Wow, what a shocker. :rolleyes:

What do you expect? "Yea, Kobe is definitely a better basketball player than my dad was"

funny thing is larry bird's daughter goes to my school and like 2 weeks ago her status was "GO LAKERS!"... i commented on it and was like your dad played for the celtics you know... within 15 minutes she deleted my comment lol:roll:

doncronlen
06-18-2010, 09:45 AM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

they look like drug addicts!!!

Se
06-18-2010, 10:44 AM

and

Haha, this post made me smile. Thanks for keeping it light-hearted.

I'm sick of the Kobe hate. Lakers won. See you guys next year.

juju151111
06-18-2010, 11:18 AM
What the f*ck is an "original celebration"?? This is ridiculous. The guy can't do anything without MORONS saying he is copying Jordan. GTFO.
He is copying MJ?? I am not hating, but it's not like it's a bad thing. The bad thing is you guys pretending he isn't. I also liked his post game presser and he was spitting the truth about everything. He didn't give a damn.

DKLaker
06-18-2010, 11:22 AM
This just shows what a great dad Jordan is, he taught his sons the same amount of class he himself showed at his Hall Of Fame Induction :eek:

Juges8932
06-18-2010, 11:22 AM
funny thing is larry bird's daughter goes to my school and like 2 weeks ago her status was "GO LAKERS!"... i commented on it and was like your dad played for the celtics you know... within 15 minutes she deleted my comment lol:roll:

:roll: :roll:

Mentally_Pretty
06-18-2010, 11:24 AM
Cheese Eyes kids would be lucky to even sniff the D League

They mad cause Kobe is closer to their dad than them.

bballer
06-18-2010, 11:24 AM
His kids suck ass.

heyhey
06-18-2010, 11:26 AM

pics? She a dime?

goldenryan
06-18-2010, 11:32 AM
kobe is not paying these kid's bills, what do u except them to say? :lol i'm sick of all the jordan nut riders. fine he was a great player (maybe the best of alltime) but what do u have to gain from telling people that he is. you're just bragging about another man's accompliments. even if i was jordan i wouldn't tell ppl i'm the greatest. cause that reeks of desperation.

Mentally_Pretty
06-18-2010, 11:35 AM
:oldlol: @ the Kobe hate continues.

"he's walking? fakkit is trying to walk like Mike. why cant he be original?"

"he's celebrating? fakkit trying to celebrate like Mike jumping on the table and sh1t. we all know Mike the only one that jumps on tables.":roll:

Stay Mad!!!!

Chi-Van City
06-18-2010, 12:25 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs162.snc4/37461_405991812509_620232509_4221588_5596215_n.jpg

NBASTATMAN
06-18-2010, 12:41 PM
[Mark] Kobe studies the history of the game, he is a keen student of the game.[Jackson]

Kobe does mimic Jordan, there is a mountain of evidence proving this.

Kobe is smart.. If kobe was going to mimic a player than Mj is the best to mimic...

goldenryan
06-18-2010, 02:34 PM

tell me about it. i posted on a woman's wall that perkins deserved to get injuried cause he mean muggs everybody and she deleted the comment.:mad::cry::confusedshrug: :ohwell: :violin:

ThemBombs
06-18-2010, 02:38 PM
please remember, Jordan's sons>you at b-ball

JustinJDW
06-18-2010, 04:10 PM
Not to mention they are right. Jordan was the better ball player, but when you voice that you are suddenly a "hater"?This.

You guys are arguing over the most stupid shit. Who cares what some guys thinks is the Top 10. Its not even a actual and factual real list. Just opinions of everyone. Who cares what celebration Kobe did? Yes, he tried to copy Jordan. He wants to be like Jordan. We have known this since like 04. And the mass media wants to compare them and sell that image. Get over it.

You guys are arguing over shit that means nothing. Haha, I think I am just going to take like a week long break from ISH. Let shit cool down between haters and fanboys. I'll come back for the Draft.

D-nugz
06-18-2010, 06:08 PM
lol, why is everyone going crazy over this.
They ain't haters, it's an opinion like everyone here on this board
and they're spot on with their opinion. Why hate when everyone knows
it's actually quite true.

Dilly
06-18-2010, 06:13 PM
I bet Jordan wishes Kobe was his son rather then his current children. Way to hold up legacy of the Jordan name kids.

Kobe8
06-18-2010, 06:24 PM
Kobes Number :8, 24
Jordans Number : 23

NOTE : He Changed his number cuz it didnt make any sense. 1 Number is below jordans , so he wanted his number to be above by 1
Olympics

Kobe #10
Jordan #9

-----------

Elbow Pad on the same arm. :applause:

I still love kobe and fisher.

a rock
06-18-2010, 06:33 PM
I am so tired of the "Kobe copied the greats therefore he isn't good."

EVERY FVCKING PLAYER DOES. HE SAYS HE DOES, DOES THAT CHANGE HIS NUMBERS OR ABILITIES? NO.

I used to hate Kobe, with a passion. 3 years ago, I realized... He puts up numbers and is one of the greatest ever. Hes so great at basketball it is rediculous. All the haters must play him in a 1 v 1 game and win to be able to hate. Good luck.

flipogb
06-18-2010, 07:08 PM
I guarantee you MJ would be so upset if he knew about this , such childish things coming from his sons

Kobe8
06-18-2010, 07:22 PM
They just mad cuz they thought they were gona turn-out as there dad.

go back to the crib boys

Killer_Instinct
06-18-2010, 07:32 PM
please remember, Jordan's sons>you at b-ball

I'm going to first say the bold doesn't apply to everyone first of all. I promise you. Although I think one is playing/played D1? That's respectable. And that's all I'm saying about that. Now,

Kobe > Marcus and Jeffrey at basketball.

So does that mean they can't have an opinion? You guys I swear :oldlol:

Dengness9
06-18-2010, 08:08 PM

and

Yeah funny thing about Marcus, he won MVP of the Illinois state HS tourney and led his team to the State title, I was there so I would know. Even if plays at UCF, it's still D1. He won't get to the league but he will also have many more millions than everybody elses son's.

Killer_Instinct
06-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Yeah funny thing about Marcus, he won MVP of the Illinois state HS tourney and led his team to the State title, I was there so I would know. Even if plays at UCF, it's still D1. He won't get to the league but he will also have many more millions than everybody elses son's.

Winning MVP in the NBA > MVP of Illinios State HS Tourney

Leading team to championship in the NBA > Leading team to state title

Straight to the NBA out of High School > Straight to UFC(it's still D1, though)

Being known as a top 10 NBA Legend > Being known as Michael Jordans son

And yes. I'm sure he's set. Unless you're Latrell Sprewell, having MJ as your father defintley means you'll eat nicley for a while. Your post didn't negate anything I said. Then again, you'll proably take this post and my previous post serious. That being the case, this could actually be entertaining. Unless of course you don't take it serious. In that case, I still had a good laugh.

mendozatheman
06-18-2010, 08:18 PM
Dude, who do you guys think Kobe grew up watching? If there was anyone to mimic their game after. Who better than Jordan?

Dengness9
06-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Winning MVP in the NBA > MVP of Illinios State Hs Tourney

Your post didn't negate anything I said. Then again, you'll proably take this post and my previous post serious. That being the case, this could actually be entertaining. Unless of course you don't take it serious. In that case, I still had a good laugh.

The real knee slapper in all of this, is you took the time out of your night to compare Marcus Jordan's career to Kobe Bryants. That my friend is PRICELESS. I win.

Insecurity at it's finest. When did I ever say MJ's sons were better than anybody?? Never.

Just for a "good laugh" you should compare Marcus's games from 5th grade to Kobe's 2010 season.

highwhey
06-18-2010, 08:23 PM
if i were jordan, i'd begin to wonder if they were really my children. they look nothing alike and none of them hoop like jordan.

Killer_Instinct
06-18-2010, 08:34 PM
The real knee slapper in all of this, is you took the time out of your night to compare Marcus Jordan's career to Kobe Bryants. That my friend is PRICELESS. I win.

Insecurity at it's finest. When did I ever say MJ's sons were better than anybody?? Never.

Just for a "good laugh" you should compare Marcus's games from 5th grade to Kobe's 2010 season.

Er...

Winning MVP in the NBA > MVP of Illinios State HS Tourney

And yes. I'm sure he's set. Unless you're Latrell Sprewell, having MJ as your father defintley means you'll eat nicley for a while. Your post didn't negate anything I said. Then again, you'll proably take this post and my previous post serious. That being the case, this could actually be entertaining. Unless of course you don't take it serious. In that case, I still had a good laugh.

And if I must say so, it is. And the insecurity reference? Classic, given your current stance with posts such as this.

So what I'm getting from you is that Im jealous of Kobe because he can pull the trigger on a raping but I can't?

Fair enough. I'm just alot more scared of the law than KB8/24 is.

But, please. Continue. I guess I'm easily entertained. :oldlol:

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Not to mention they are right. Jordan was the better ball player, but when you voice that you are suddenly a "hater"?
when it comes out of left field, yeah ur a hater.

plowking
06-18-2010, 09:11 PM
Why are people calling his sons Kobe haters?

They just told the truth when it was obvious that ABC was trying to compare the two.

Why do they need to comment on it? Keep your mouths closed. No one cares about them.

PowerGlove
06-18-2010, 09:13 PM
Why do they need to comment on it? Keep your mouths closed. No one cares about them.
No one cares about us either. We comment on everything. What is the difference?

plowking
06-18-2010, 09:13 PM
And some of you are idiotic. Now he copies celebrations?

So Kobe isn't allowed to get on a table because MJ did it before him? Is he allowed to take out the garbage, cook dinner, clean the dishes? Or is he copying MJ again?

There are some straight out f@ggots on this site.

plowking
06-18-2010, 09:15 PM
No one cares about us either. We comment on everything. What is the difference?

He's commenting on the celebration... You think Kobe or anyone else in the world cared about how the celebrated?

Defending his dad? What for? Everyone knows it, Jordan is better. I could say it everyday of the year, I'd just look bitter and it would be unnecessary despite how right I am.

GOBB
06-18-2010, 09:19 PM
Wait so MJ sons cant speak thier minds (on twitter no less) but we can post whatever we want on Insidehoops.com? Interesting. I dont know MJ sons kids twitter. That means someone had to have searched for his kids twitter. Followed them. Whatever its called (sorry not a twitter dude). They relay what is said on thier twitter page and now people are slamming them for it.

As basically they should shut down thier twitters and let the Avg Joe's ramble on it. I follow now, no twitter.

PowerGlove
06-18-2010, 09:21 PM
He's commenting on the celebration... You think Kobe or anyone else in the world cared about how the celebrated?

Defending his dad? What for? Everyone knows it, Jordan is better. I could say it everyday of the year, I'd just look bitter and it would be unnecessary despite how right I am.

On the first he's talking about the celebration, but the second tweet he's talking about the actual MJ/Kobe comparison ABC did and provided a pic of it.

I think people are just taking this too seriously. Kobe has a history of copying Jordan whether or not he or you likes it. That is why people are so skeptical of his celebrations.

plowking
06-18-2010, 09:23 PM
On the first he's talking about the celebration, but the second tweet he's talking about the actual MJ/Kobe comparison ABC did and provided a pic of it.

I think people are just taking this too seriously. Kobe has a history of copying Jordan whether or not he or you likes it. That is why people are so skeptical of his celebrations.

Seriously bro?...

Why is it wrong to compare Kobe and Jordan? Both the best players of their generation, and near identical games. No one said Kobe was better, so what's the problem?

PowerGlove
06-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Seriously bro?...

Why is it wrong to compare Kobe and Jordan? Both the best players of their generation, and near identical games. No one said Kobe was better, so what's the problem?

Its not really wrong, just pointless. I guess you could, but ABC could have done something better than that garbage.

plowking
06-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Its not really wrong, just pointless. I guess you could, but ABC could have done something better than that garbage.

It's not going to go away. He's been compared to Jordan since he's come in.

And rightfully enough, they said, Jordan is in a different league.

Balishag
06-18-2010, 09:40 PM
Kobe is not MJ, nor is he trying to be. MJ's sons sound like a couple of bitter haters, who are scared that their daddy's legacy might get trumped by kobe.

Yes, their game may seem similar and yes they were brought up in this league under the same coach.. but kobe is kobe and michael is michael. 2 completely different players, playing in different eras, with different talent pools

Anyone who is convinced or trying to convince themselves that kobe is trying to be like jordan, clearly has issues with kobe winning his 5th ring.

kobe has implemented moves from ALL of the greatest NBA players into his game... jordan being one of them obviously. As a student of the game, of course kobe will borrow aspects/moves from great players, in order to one day become an all time great himself.

Copying former greats is what every current player does to some repect. how many players have copied jordan and have the number 23? isnt lebron one of them?

SevereUpInHere
06-18-2010, 10:02 PM
So which posters are these guys?

omarnyc
06-19-2010, 12:38 AM
so mj sons are bitter haters because they have an opinion? if it was some cats name jeffrey and marcus smith instead of jordan saying the same things would they be haters ? if my pops was mj and the media was constantly trying to create 'the next mj' i would comment on it to,especially if the 'new mj' wasnt on is level.