PDA

View Full Version : Why did Kobe copy Jordan again when he won the Finals?

RocketGreatness
06-18-2010, 12:07 PM
Seriously, another copy? Come up with your own shit Kobe.

Last season when he won the title he jumped in the air, hmm I wonder where he got that from.....And then this season Kobe showed the crowd how many rings he finally got.....I wonder where he got that from.

Oh was it this guy?

http://benzandabackpack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/37931867.jpg
http://homepages.luc.edu/~ehurnes/playoff_jordan61598d.jpg

Kobe is by far the most unoriginal player ever.

Braincells
06-18-2010, 12:08 PM
I think Wade did the same thing in Miami.

Did Jordan invent fresh bread also?

Yung D-Will
06-18-2010, 12:08 PM

Last season when he won the title he jumped in the air, hmm I wonder where he got that from.....And then this season Kobe showed the crowd how many rings he finally got.....I wonder where he got that from.

Oh was it this guy?

Your point?

What does originallity have to do with basketball?

RocketGreatness
06-18-2010, 12:09 PM
I think Wade did the same thing in Miami.

Did Jordan invent fresh bread also?
He counted one ring? :oldlol: No. He jumped in the air? No. Wade actually threw the ball in the air.

Kobe this is why you will never be better than Jordan, you copy everything he does. You are a mimic, nothing more.

7_cody
06-18-2010, 12:09 PM
The thing you don't realize is that it's not just MJ who does that, but everyone does that. TD did that, Shaq does that finger thing to show how many titles he has, Kobe does it, A LOT of people did it...

How do you even know that MJ was the first to do that? And how else is he supposed to celebrate? Most people, in the history of time, tend to jump in the air when their celebrating. Is he not allowed to jump in order to celebrate now?

God damn, I'm starting to hate this fuc(((** website. It's just 90% of the users complaining about Kobe all day. Just pure jealousy and hatred -- why don't you just enjoy the guy play while you can?

PowerGlove
06-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Your point?

What does originallity have to do with basketball?

It is awkward to copy a guy that much though. Kind of creepy.

I lol'd really hard last year when he jumped in the air.

oh the horror
06-18-2010, 12:11 PM
I HEREBY DECLARE THAT ANYTHING JORDAN HAS EVER DONE, OR SAID THROUGHOUT HIS NBA CAREER, CAN NO LONGER BE DONE BY ANY OTHER PLAYER

Wanna fist pump after a win? Jordan already DID that.

Wanna jump in the air, to celebrate? Jordan already DID that.

Jump up on a table? Jordan already DID that.

Chew gum while you play? Jordan already DID that.

Be sponsored by Nike? Jordan already DID that.

Kneel down, while holding your shots? Idiot...Jordan already DID that.

lakers_forever
06-18-2010, 12:12 PM
Jordan copied Pele. :lol

http://www.sociodosamba.com.br/pele-comemorando-no-pedra-enxuta-0.jpg

oh the horror
Be sure not to develop a fade away jumper...JORDAN DID THAT.

Braincells

:lol

juju151111
Nobody is saying it lessons KB, but why does he keep doing it?

oh the horror
06-18-2010, 12:13 PM

GASP!

7_cody
06-18-2010, 12:14 PM
It is awkward to copy a guy that much though. Kind of creepy.

I lol'd really hard last year when he jumped in the air.

If Kobe wanted to copy MJ as much as everyone thinks, then he wouldn't bother developing a 3-point shot. He wouldn't bother shooting from deep, ever. He wouldn't take wild shots, and his shot selection would be much better. He'd attack the basket with frequency. He'd be nice to the media. There's so much Kobe could do if he wanted to be exactly like MJ, and he doesn't, Kobe just happens to be smart enough to know that MJ didn't invent every fuc(**** basketball gesture or movement that there is.

Kobe has admitted to modeling his game after MJ's, which makes perfect sense, because they're the same height/weight (roughly), similar body styles and play the same position. Who else would you model after? Obviously the best of all-time.

You're all retarded. Sorry.

7_cody
06-18-2010, 12:15 PM
Be sure not to develop a fade away jumper...JORDAN DID THAT.

You guys didn't know that MJ invented that move right? He was the first basketball player to EVER use that move.

Allstar24
06-18-2010, 12:15 PM
Copy who? Usually when people win...that's how they celebrate. I wasn't aware that only MJ is allowed to jump in the air or onto the table or show the number of rings he's won. You're all sad...seriously...you're a waste of human life.

SAKOTXA
06-18-2010, 12:16 PM

Watch some MJ fanboys come in and say that Pele copied MJ. :roll:

RocketGreatness
06-18-2010, 12:17 PM
Kobe was originally listed at 6'7, he probably told everyone that He's 6'6 so he can be more like Jordan. :oldlol:

juju151111
06-18-2010, 12:18 PM
I HEREBY DECLARE THAT ANYTHING JORDAN HAS EVER DONE, OR SAID THROUGHOUT HIS NBA CAREER, CAN NO LONGER BE DONE BY ANY OTHER PLAYER

Wanna fist pump after a win? Jordan already DID that.

Wanna jump in the air, to celebrate? Jordan already DID that.

Jump up on a table? Jordan already DID that.

Chew gum while you play? Jordan already DID that.

Be sponsored by Nike? Jordan already DID that.

Kneel down, while holding your shots? Idiot...Jordan already DID that.
It's not like he copying 1 time. He does it every year.

PowerGlove
Copy who? Usually when people win...that's how they celebrate. I wasn't aware that only MJ is allowed to jump in the air or onto the table or show the number of rings he's won. You're all sad...seriously...you're a waste of human life.
:oldlol: Man you guys take it so seriously. People cant even make comments without people getting mad.

I'm not even going to bother, you guys are playing more frantic defense than the Lakers did last night.

Me saying"I lol'd really hard when he jumped into the air" should make me a waste of human life? I mean, I am, but not for that.:rolleyes:

SAKOTXA
Kobe was originally listed at 6'7, he probably told everyone that He's 6'6 so he can be more like Jordan. :oldlol:
You are ****ing sad...

For_Three
06-18-2010, 12:19 PM
This is the worst thread I have seen. How pathetic are you? He jumped in the air.....lol wtf. Magic jumped in the air after he won. So I guess Jordan was trying to be like Magic.

This is an absolute joke. If you hate Kobe then so be it. But this is too far. 2010 Champs baby. Nothing you can do about that. Suck it.

7_cody
06-18-2010, 12:19 PM

That's not healthy dude. Relax. Get a life. Either enjoy Kobe play while you can, or stop watching him. It's that simple.

PowerGlove
06-18-2010, 12:20 PM

Yup, these two look alike.:roll:

catch24
:oldlol: Man you guys take it so seriously. People cant even make comments without people getting mad.

I'm not even going to bother, you guys are playing more frantic defense than the Lakers did last night.

Me saying"I lol'd really hard when he jumped into the air" should make me a waste of human life. I mean, I am, but not for that.:rolleyes:

:oldlol:

You're right though. Too many sour pusses on this board.

Don't talk sh*t about Kobe, he's your God.

7_cody

Me saying"I lol'd really hard when he jumped into the air" should make me a waste of human life. I mean, I am, but not for that.:rolleyes:

You tend to say retarded things, that's why, and you lack common sense. This has been exposed several times.

RocketGreatness
06-18-2010, 12:21 PM
What's the next thing Kobe is going to copy Jordan? He already copied the voice, the celebration, the jump shot, the height, what else is there for him to copy?

Will Kobe finally have to invent something? :eek:

lakers_forever
06-18-2010, 12:22 PM

Yup, these two look alike.:roll:

Pele used to celebrate all his goals with the "air punch", just like Jordan did in "the shot".

7_cody
06-18-2010, 12:23 PM
If half of this forum is going to make Kobe hating forums every 5 minutes, to the point where 90% of the discussion material on this website is Kobe-related, then obviously Kobe must be doing something right.

We should just create one thread for Kobe Bryant, and only be allowed to compare him to MJ in that thread. Anything else gets locked.

And anything as retarded as OMG KOBE JUMPED IN THE AIR HES A COPY CAT... anything that lacks common sense and brain cells, like that particular analysis, should be locked up too

For_Three
06-18-2010, 12:23 PM
What's the next thing Kobe is going to copy Jordan? He already copied the voice, the celebration, the jump shot, the height, what else is there for him to copy?

Will the Rockets ever do anything worth mentioning again? Other than being terrible?

hmmm..doubtful

Tomahawk
06-18-2010, 12:25 PM
What do you expect Kobe to do as a way a celebrating after a championship victory - spin and do the moonwalk?

Oh no wait, he'd be copying MJ there too.

7_cody
06-18-2010, 12:26 PM

Kobe has "borrowed" moves and gestures from all kinds of all-time NBA greats. Not only MJ. Kobe has every move in the book.

I didn't know it was possible to copy someones height and voice, but ok. Michael Jordan didnt invent the jumpshot either... do you even know how retarded you sound?

Desperado
06-18-2010, 12:26 PM
I guess Kobe isn't allowed to celebrate after winning a championship.

Jordan fans are a sad lot....

RocketGreatness
06-18-2010, 12:27 PM
Kobe copies Jordan so much, he even has to celebrate like him.

Kobe probably worked on his voice to sound like him too. Learn to be Original Kobe.

7_cody
06-18-2010, 12:28 PM
I guess Kobe isn't allowed to celebrate after winning a championship.

Jordan fans are a sad lot....

It'd be nice if Jordan fans actually watched him play, or remembered what MJ was really like. I guess over time Jordy fans have created this illussion that MJ was this untouchable, god-like player.

SAKOTXA
06-18-2010, 12:28 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

7_cody
06-18-2010, 12:29 PM

Kobe probably worked on his voice to sound like him too. Learn to be Original Kobe.

Try harder.

Allstar24
06-18-2010, 12:29 PM

Me saying"I lol'd really hard when he jumped into the air" should make me a waste of human life? I mean, I am, but not for that.:rolleyes:
Chill out. Isn't that what people do, make exaggerated comments on a messageboard? I did the same. No need to get butthurt. Speaking of people getting mad, it looked like you got really mad when Lebron was getting bashed. Why take it so seriously? Practice what you preach.

Vragrant
06-18-2010, 12:30 PM
Nobody is saying it lessons KB, but why does he keep doing it?

Bryant has imitated Jordan for so long its just ingrained in him now. Its so bad I dont think Bryant even realizes that hes consciously doing it anymore.

PowerGlove
06-18-2010, 12:32 PM
Chill out. Isn't that what people do, make exaggerated comments on a messageboard? I did the same. No need to get butthurt. Speaking of people getting mad, it looked like you got really mad when Lebron was getting bashed. Why take it so seriously? Practice what you preach.
:oldlol: If you think I take anything seriously you dont know me.

Not butthurt at all. I'm just watching you guys display the most illogical behavior I have ever seen on a message board. Your team just won a championship and you guys still feel the need defend Kobe's mannerisms? WTF is that?:roll:

LOL@ Akron throwing a parade for Bron.:oldlol:

Dude is such an attention whore.:oldlol:

RocketGreatness
06-18-2010, 12:32 PM
Bryant has imitated Jordan for so long its just ingrained in him now. Its so bad I dont think Bryant even realizes that hes consciously doing it anymore.
:oldlol: :applause:

mamba24
06-18-2010, 12:33 PM
You guys didn't know that MJ invented that move right? He was the first basketball player to EVER use that move.

Wrong try pistol pete moron. Jordan just made it more modern but in an interview jordan clearly states his moves come from a combination of those before him.

Allstar24
06-18-2010, 12:39 PM
:oldlol: If you think I take anything seriously you dont know me.

Not butthurt at all. I'm just watching you guys display the most illogical behavior I have ever seen on a message board. Your team just won a championship and you guys still feel the need defend Kobe's mannerisms? WTF is that?:roll:

LOL@ Akron throwing a parade for Bron.:oldlol:

Dude is such an attention whore.:oldlol:
Only because what "you guys" are trying to imply is so f*cking ridiculous. Kobe's not allowed to jump in the air or celebrate with the fans by jumping on the table or even show the camera how many rings he's won. Didn't Duncan hold up 4 fingers after winning his fourth one? Why didn't I hear "ZOMG why is he copying Jordan" then? I don't think you even realize how stupid this whole discussion is.

PowerGlove
06-18-2010, 12:43 PM
Only because what "you guys" are trying to imply is so f*cking ridiculous. Kobe's not allowed to jump in the air or celebrate with the fans by jumping on the table or even show the camera how many rings he's won. Didn't Duncan hold up 4 fingers after winning his fourth one? Why didn't I hear "ZOMG why is he copying Jordan" then? I don't think you even realize how stupid this whole discussion is.

So this is you when you're not mad?:oldlol:

"I lol'd really hard when he jumped in the air last year."

Not trying to imply anything. other than I laughed really hard.

Stop grouping me with RG already.

EMERE
06-18-2010, 12:45 PM
I don't know what kind of reputation you guys want to give this messageboard but so far it has been terrible. But i guess all this 14 year olds are having their life time in their vacation. All of you can argue everything you want but all i see on the news is "Lakers 2010 Champions". I better migrate to the Off-topic section so i won't have to deal with all this childness.

gilalizard
06-18-2010, 12:48 PM
"To Jump For Joy" - (idiom) To launch oneself upwards by compressing then straightening one's legs quickly, effectively removing all contact between one's feet and the ground. Used to express a state of extreme happiness. Originated by Michael Jordan in the 1980's. Before Michael Jordan, no one ever jumped for joy (citation needed).

By the way,did you hear, Michael Jordan was black before Kobe Bryant was! Kobe's such a copycat...

Lakers13
06-18-2010, 12:48 PM
Why is this sad bitch still posting here, not like he can get beg for rep anymore :confusedshrug:

7_cody
06-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Wrong try pistol pete moron. Jordan just made it more modern but in an interview jordan clearly states his moves come from a combination of those before him.

It's called sarcasm dude. I was making fun of the OP.

RocketGreatness
06-18-2010, 12:49 PM
I hope Kobe's dad doesn't realize that he's copying Jordan that much. Otherwise Kobe will start gambling and then boom there goes Kobe's dad.

artex
06-18-2010, 12:50 PM
Lol give it a rest, another kobe hater bringing up jordan

PowerGlove
06-18-2010, 12:51 PM
I hope Kobe's dad doesn't realize that he's copying Jordan that much. Otherwise Kobe will start gambling and then boom there goes Kobe's dad.

too far.

7_cody
06-18-2010, 12:52 PM
"To Jump For Joy" - (idiom) To launch oneself upwards by compressing then straightening one's legs quickly, effectively removing all contact between one's feet and the ground. Used to express a state of extreme happiness. Originated by Michael Jordan in the 1980's. Before Michael Jordan, no one ever jumped for joy (citation needed).

By the way,did you hear, Michael Jordan was black before Kobe Bryant was! Kobe's such a copycat...

HAHAHAH

Seriously, dude, what's funny is that most people don't realize that when someone looks like they're copying MJ (which, I guess, using the OP's logic half the players in the NBA copy MJ) -- they're not really copying MJ. MJ didn't invent half of these things.

artex
06-18-2010, 12:52 PM

Soothsayer
06-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Kobe used to watch videos of MJ all the time.

According to Jon Barry, early in his career with the Lakers, Kobe would watch Jordan tapes all the time, and try to emulate Jordan not only on the court, but in the way Jordan walked, and talked.

Kobe, obviously, has all these images of MJ so ingrained into his head, that they come out during celebratory moments.

Kobe is so derivative.

Batz
06-18-2010, 12:53 PM
:lol :lol ^^!

juju151111
06-18-2010, 12:58 PM

According to Jon Barry, early in his career with the Lakers, Kobe would watch Jordan tapes all the time, and try to emulate Jordan not only on the court, but in the way Jordan walked, and talked.

Kobe, obviously, has all these images of MJ so ingrained into his head, that they come out during celebratory moments.

Kobe is so derivative.
Jon barry must be lying/:eek:

Soothsayer
06-18-2010, 01:01 PM

Right. I forgot that Jon Barry is a well known pathological liar.
:roll:
:cheers:

Bosnian Sajo
06-18-2010, 01:08 PM
Why do you kids tend to argue about absolutely nothing? What do you guys excpect to get out of arguing about this? Does your mom make you a batch of cookies if you end up being right? Even if Kobe copies Jordan, Kobe has 5 champs, you have none, never will, and will always be just another poster on ISH.

Disaprine
06-18-2010, 01:08 PM
http://www.nba.com/lakers/photos/10_finals_wallpaper_1920.jpg

http://www.nba.com/lakers/photos/10_finals_wallpaper_mvp_128.jpg

get over it.

PowerGlove
06-18-2010, 01:09 PM
LOL, where is artest's shirt?

zORi
06-18-2010, 01:17 PM
He counted one ring? :oldlol: No. He jumped in the air? No. Wade actually threw the ball in the air.

Kobe this is why you will never be better than Jordan, you copy everything he does. You are a mimic, nothing more.

You are truly pathetic NoLayupsRule2, do you think Jordan was the first one to jump in the air after a championship? Or jump on the scorer's table?

A.I., KG, Gaines, and many many others have jumped on the scorer's table.

Go back to your Dwight bashing/Yao slurping.

Mentally_Pretty
06-18-2010, 01:35 PM

lol @ any of you taking taking this thread and this fakkit op seriously. dont you see he made this thread just to get numbers.

what you dont realize is when this troll was making this thread, he was crying inside. he is probably in an isolated area right now, where he cant be seen so people cant see him sh1t on himself.

Papaya Petee
06-18-2010, 01:40 PM
RocketGreatness, you are a ****ing idiot. Go committ a suiside and ISH will be a happy place.

Yeahh Kobe I guess your not allowed to be happy anymore?

1~Gibson~1
06-18-2010, 01:42 PM
RocketGreatness, you are a ****ing idiot. Go committ a suiside and ISH will be a happy place.

Yeahh Kobe I guess your not allowed to be happy anymore?

goldenryan
06-18-2010, 01:57 PM

http://bearseatbeets.net/random/kobe.gif

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/3159/kobewhymad.jpg

ThemBombs
06-18-2010, 02:02 PM
lol at laker fugazis... is that you're only weapon? "u mad" pics?

Roundball_Rock
06-18-2010, 02:53 PM
Why did Gasol copy MJ by crying after winning a ring?

This MJ talk is ridiculous now. Jordan would never do things that he did, or would do things he never did. Anything MJ did is copyrighting for MJ was the first person to fist pump or jump after winning. Jordan was the first person to dunk. Jordan was the first to shoot a fadeaway. And on and on. Can MJ please get surpassed as the media GOAT so MJ can go away? I hope MJ doesn't start selling kool aid...

What do you expect Kobe to do as a way a celebrating after a championship victory - spin and do the moonwalk?

Oh no wait, he'd be copying MJ there too.

:roll: :roll: :applause:

Soothsayer
06-18-2010, 02:55 PM

Kobe is so derivative.

This.

imdaman99
06-18-2010, 03:03 PM

He might gamble and get his father killed too next. I don't know, if it goes that far than I'll give it to you, Kobe is trying way too hard to be like MJ. Until than, get over it you babies :lol

sorry that was insensitive, but you guys seem to be goin at Kobe hard. i'll get over it :(

IM MAD SON!!!

kobesabi
06-18-2010, 03:25 PM
All human body has 99.99% DNA similarity except for certain gene trait, thus same body design, so they all jump pretty much same way. How else can you jump differently when you are same specie? Jordan copied the caveman. So easy even caveman can do it.

Stephen_H
06-18-2010, 03:45 PM
He might gamble and get his father killed too next. I don't know, if it goes that far than I'll give it to you, Kobe is trying way too hard to be like MJ. Until than, get over it you babies :lol

sorry that was insensitive, but you guys seem to be goin at Kobe hard. i'll get over it :(

IM MAD SON!!!

WTF are you talking about? Jordan getting his dad killed? Wow.. I thought it was two wackjobs who wanted to become famous..But it was MJ's fault huh? You fail.

imnew09
06-18-2010, 03:51 PM
Kobe is winning rings too,
i guess he copied MJ.

Stephen_H
06-18-2010, 03:53 PM
i guess he copied MJ.

KOBE - 4-2 in the Finals. 2 MVP awards.

MJ - 6-0 in the Finals. 6 MVP awards.

MJ's superiority if self evident. Live in denial if you wish, most people in Los Angeles would be considered serious weirdo's outside of La-La land.

artex
06-18-2010, 03:56 PM
Jeff should censor the words Jordan & Kobe during the off season

blaze_itt
06-18-2010, 04:00 PM

MJ's superiority if self evident. Live in denial if you wish, most people in Los Angeles would be considered serious weirdo's outside of La-La land.
lol insecure much? the thread is talking about Kobe copying Jordan and you reply with stats to show that Jordan is superior. NO SHIT Jordan is superior, who the hell is arguing it? INSECURITYY :D

Stephen_H
06-18-2010, 04:04 PM
lol insecure much? the thread is talking about Kobe copying Jordan and you reply with stats to show that Jordan is superior. NO SHIT Jordan is superior, who the hell is arguing it? INSECURITYY :D

Insecure for Michael Jordan? Laughable. Almost as laughable as putting Kobe in the same league as MJ.

blaze_itt
06-18-2010, 04:06 PM
Insecure for Michael Jordan? Laughable. Almost as laughable as putting Kobe in the same league as MJ.
That's why you bring his stats up when nobody is arguing it right? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol:lol :lol go look at your post again its sad

momo
06-18-2010, 04:20 PM

Oh was it this guy?

Jordo invented jumping.

(Didnt this account get banned RG?)

OnceInADECADE
06-18-2010, 04:23 PM
kobe is a poor man Michael Jordan

u should put an * on kobe titles REAL TALKS BRO!!

KingLeBronJames
06-18-2010, 04:35 PM
This is stupid, RocketGreatness.

Roundball_Rock
06-18-2010, 06:16 PM

Interesting. How about more context? (Kobe is actually 5-2 in the finals)

Kobe: 5 rings, 7 NBA finals, 13 winning seasons in 14 seasons
Jordan: 6 rings, 6 NBA finals, 10 winning seasons in 15 seasons

MJ deserves credit for losing before the NBA finals more than Kobe? 6-0 in the finals means he lost 9 times before the finals.

FlashDwyaneWade3
06-18-2010, 06:33 PM

Magic - 5-4 in the Finals. 3 NBA Finals MVP

bladefd
06-18-2010, 06:37 PM
Who cares if Kobe jumped on that table like Jordan once did? Kobe himself said that most of what he learned was from watching Jordan on tv/live and tapes of Jordan. What is wrong with learning things from your idol that you watched and grew up watching? Jordan himself said that he learned a lot of things from players like Bird/Magic. Why is nobody criticizing Jordan for that?

Seriously people. Are you REALLY that insecure that you have to bash Kobe for that? Grow the hell up.

The Magic Man
06-18-2010, 06:38 PM

I can't tell if you are being serious right now. But I won't front, this shit is making me lol, literally.

Killer_Instinct
06-18-2010, 06:42 PM
I just heard that Jordan woke up today. Avatar bet says Kobe did the same thing. :oldlol:

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-18-2010, 06:45 PM
fcking lakers back-to-back NBA CHAMPIONS, kobe back-to-back Finals MVP...fck a hater..

TheAnchorman
06-18-2010, 08:08 PM
Jordan won back to back titles and Finals MVP... Kobe did the same as well. In that case Kobe must be REALLY good at copying MJ then, huh?

JM720
06-18-2010, 08:10 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2dgls0g.jpg

Chill Fish, dont you know only Jordan does jumping fist pumps. :rolleyes:

StacksOnDeck
06-18-2010, 08:11 PM
MJ stans/Kobe haters are all on suicide watch. Love it...

Keep it coming.

OhNoTimNoSho
06-18-2010, 08:13 PM

Pele copied monkey.

http://x34.xanga.com/483c613729d32187943178/m144400128.jpg

Dengness9
06-18-2010, 08:15 PM
The thing you don't realize is that it's not just MJ who does that, but everyone does that. TD did that, Shaq does that finger thing to show how many titles he has, Kobe does it, A LOT of people did it...

How do you even know that MJ was the first to do that? And how else is he supposed to celebrate? Most people, in the history of time, tend to jump in the air when their celebrating. Is he not allowed to jump in order to celebrate now?

God damn, I'm starting to hate this fuc(((** website. It's just 90% of the users complaining about Kobe all day. Just pure jealousy and hatred -- why don't you just enjoy the guy play while you can?

So what I'm getting from you is that Im jealous of Kobe because he can pull the trigger on a raping but I can't?

Fair enough. I'm just alot more scared of the law than KB8/24 is.

chazzy
06-18-2010, 08:22 PM
So what I'm getting from you is that Im jealous of Kobe because he can pull the trigger on a raping but I can't?

Weak, unoriginal, not funny. 1/10. Stick to Lebron fantasy scenarios

StacksOnDeck
06-18-2010, 08:30 PM

Damn, Kobe got these dudes trying to crack wack jokes. He straight ruining your life. It's gonna be a sad year for you from June 17th to next NBA Finals.

zORi
06-18-2010, 10:01 PM
Who cares if Kobe jumped on that table like Jordan once did? Kobe himself said that most of what he learned was from watching Jordan on tv/live and tapes of Jordan. What is wrong with learning things from your idol that you watched and grew up watching? Jordan himself said that he learned a lot of things from players like Bird/Magic. Why is nobody criticizing Jordan for that?

Seriously people. Are you REALLY that insecure that you have to bash Kobe for that? Grow the hell up.

Seriously.

I'm not even a Laker fan and I'm disgusted. The man won a ring, and Jordan wasn't the first to do ANY of those things (celebration wise).

kobesabi
06-19-2010, 02:00 AM
i guess he copied MJ.
MJ won rings. I guess MJ copied Bill Russell.

MJ wears clothes and sh1t too. I guess he copied average man. 8)

Jacks3
06-19-2010, 02:08 AM
haha Kobe copying MJs height. :roll:

StacksOnDeck
06-19-2010, 02:11 AM
Lol @ Kobe copying MJ's hairstyle. Kobe is going bald, has nothing to do with aging or receding hairline but he wants to be like MJ lmao. LOL @ Kobe having kids. Such a copycat. What's next? A son? Jeez...

NotYetGreat
06-19-2010, 02:19 AM
:roll: at all the reactions. Dude obviously just wants to piss Kobe fans off.

zizozain
06-19-2010, 05:42 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CqDk4jAv_Y4/TBxYt_bGAOI/AAAAAAAAEcU/ULGc1T0XC18/s1600/21.jpg

RocketGreatness
07-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Has Kobe started gambling yet? His dad should watch out.

LoPro4u2c
07-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Has Kobe started gambling yet? His dad should watch out.

Have you created other accounts yet? ISH should watch out.

Calabis
07-01-2010, 07:11 PM

Yeah he was talking about it on Mike and Mike, he said how he saw similarities in practice, he stated Kobe would study Jordan tapes, even his interviews. I doubt he is lying

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3263/2448558472_d00dc7d48c.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vhwxA1psuxE/Sjeo75oPmKI/AAAAAAAAAYQ/1eud9UwTZiM/s400/kobe_jordan1_308_020612.jpg

With all this said here is one move he learned on his own, I guess this is that 10% he left out after saying 90% of what he does he learned from MJ

http://imkeithhernandez.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/knockout_kobe__childs.jpg

chazzy
07-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Yeah he was talking about it on Mike and Mike, he said how he saw similarities in practice, he stated Kobe would study Jordan tapes, even his interviews. I doubt he is lying

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3263/2448558472_d00dc7d48c.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vhwxA1psuxE/Sjeo75oPmKI/AAAAAAAAAYQ/1eud9UwTZiM/s400/kobe_jordan1_308_020612.jpg

With all this said here is one move he learned on his own, I guess this is that 10% he left out after saying 90% of what he does he learned from MJ

http://imkeithhernandez.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/knockout_kobe__childs.jpg

Welcome to ISH, you'll fit in perfectly

Calabis
07-01-2010, 07:31 PM
Welcome to ISH, you'll fit in perfectly

LOL, I think Kobe is an all time great and the best basketball player of his generation, but I had to join, because I can't believe people are trying to put him ahead of MJ...insane. I don't think Kobe is even the best Laker of all time, that title still belongs to Magic imo

oops did I just screw up this thread??

Jasper
07-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Welcome aboard Cal.

Calabis
07-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Welcome aboard Cal.

thank you sir

nnn123
07-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Kobe does obviously copy Jordan, but it's something we've all accepted and moved on...

No point in continually beating it to death

bluechox
07-01-2010, 07:54 PM
who doesnt like to copy jordan??? i bet most of you have tried it once,
ie. sticking your tongue out

Duncan21formvp
07-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Kobe does obviously copy Jordan, but it's something we've all accepted and moved on...

No point in continually beating it to death

This. And they both are good friends.

juju151111
07-01-2010, 08:29 PM
LOL, I think Kobe is an all time great and the best basketball player of his generation, but I had to join, because I can't believe people are trying to put him ahead of MJ...insane. I don't think Kobe is even the best Laker of all time, that title still belongs to Magic imo

oops did I just screw up this thread??
You will be labled a MJ ******ger because you speak the truth. So be ready for that in ISH

amfirst
07-01-2010, 09:12 PM

:lol u kidding right?

amfirst
07-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Kobe copies MJ.

MJ copies other players.

Therefore, Kobe copies other players too.

mother brain
07-01-2010, 10:22 PM
I guess the "I wanna be like Mike" jingle isn't cool anymore?

Jacks3
07-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Kobe copies everybody.He's jacked moves from Bird,MJ,West,Oscar,Duncan,Payton,CP3...

jstern
07-01-2010, 10:31 PM
It's no big deal. I've study Jordan and copied his moves, by nature you start doing his mannerisms. Phil Jackson has talked about Kobe watching Jordan videos and copying his moves, and that as a result Kobe also picked up some of Jordan's mannerisms. I remember back in 98 doing the Cleveland celebration, and I kind of hurt my knee doing it.

rosonviyavong
07-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Probably just a heat in the moment thing I mean come on who wouldnt copy all those Jordan celebrations after they keep getting played over and over??

LA_Showtime
07-02-2010, 12:29 AM
What's worse: Kobe copying Jordan or you guys calling out Kobe whenever he imitates him?

Doranku
07-02-2010, 12:40 AM
Better question:

y u mad tho?

Dengness9
07-02-2010, 01:54 AM
Kobe fans being delusional as usual. Kobe knows exactly what he's doing. He can't be his own man. That whole wannabe act is so played out. But he won't give it up and you wonder why people don't respect him.

Kobe's good enough to be Kobe, too bad he doesn't realize it. He'll always be a really bad fake imitation. It is what it is, though it's just sad and pathetic at this point.