PDA

View Full Version : Allen Iverson a "sexual warrior" according to new book from pro Ho

DatZNasty
11-14-2006, 10:41 PM
This isn't SuperHead either, this some other *****.

November 11, 2006 -- ALLEN Iverson isn't just one of the great basketball stars of our time - he's also a tireless slam-dunk in the bedroom, according to one of his ex-lovers.

In her autobiography, "It's No Secret," out this month from Pocket Books, former Def Jam Records office worker Carmen Bryan tells of her X-rated romps with hip-hop legends Jay-Z and Nas, with whom she has a child. But she saves her most gushing praise for Iverson, the 6-foot-tall Philadelphia 76ers guard, whom she labels a "lean and muscled" sexual "warrior."

"Just looking at him got me excited . . . He was so physically strong he thought nothing of picking me up and creating the most erotic of poses," writes Bryan about their first night of passion in a hotel. Even after Iverson exhausted her, he was instantly ready for more.

"In Round 2, he picked me up and swiftly carried me over to a table, perching me on its edge . . . holding me up by my hips and lower back." Exhausted, Bryan said she tried to rest, but Iverson snapped, "You think we're done? Oh, we ain't done!"

"He buried his face in my neck in spontaneous affection, which got Round 3 going. By now I needed a battery to keep up with the energetic Bubba Chuck."

Nas was also a player in the sack - "a human octopus" - she says. But he once freaked when he spotted a huge hickey on her neck from another man: "The next thing I knew I was being hit in the face with a closed fist. The impact of the blow was so fierce that I saw stars."

Bryan got payback when she inadvertently bought a box of defective condoms that set Nas' private parts on fire. "I ran down to the kitchen and grabbed a cup, added warm water and a pinch of baking soda . . . I told him to sit back and soak. It was at least an hour before Nas and his manhood were back to normal. 'The things you put me through, Carm,' he sighed."

Jay-Z, who Bryan says she inspired to write "Give It to Me," never had a problem getting amorous, even when he was wasted. "When [he] is inebriated his stamina increases tremendously," she gushes.

hotsizzle
11-14-2006, 10:45 PM
:roll:

what a pimp.

rezznor
11-14-2006, 10:46 PM
lol, new nickname

hateraid
11-14-2006, 10:47 PM
Hawker, put your lotion away.

WAGNAtheoriginal
11-14-2006, 10:50 PM
Isn't he married with kids? Guess that doesn't matter:rolleyes:

DatZNasty
11-14-2006, 10:52 PM
By the way, Carmen Bryan is Nas's baby momma and admittedly let Jay Z smash.
http://www.king-mag.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/138.jpg
http://nahright.com/news/wp-content/images/CarmenBryan.jpg

She claims these songs were written directly about her

-Nas - Black Girl Lost
-Jay-Z - Is That Your Chick
-Nas - K-i-ss-i-n-g
-Nas Undying Love
-that song Jay and Mya did
-Jay-Z - Girls, Girls, Girls (says she

WADE MONEY
11-14-2006, 10:56 PM
By the way, Carmen Bryan is Nas's baby momma and admittedly let Jay Z smash.

-Jay-Z - Super Ugly

DatZNasty
11-14-2006, 11:00 PM
You'd smash, unless you were nervous about following such prolific names. She's admittedly a freak. I bet she lets you put it in all 8 holes

Star#9
11-14-2006, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=DatZNasty]By the way, Carmen Bryan is Nas's baby momma and admittedly let Jay Z smash.

-Nas - Black Girl Lost
-Jay-Z - Is That Your Chick
-Nas - K-i-ss-i-n-g
-Nas Undying Love
-that song Jay and Mya did
-Jay-Z - Girls, Girls, Girls (says she

2LeTTeRS KD
11-14-2006, 11:08 PM
Me and the boy AI got more in common than just ballin and rhymin; gett it more and Carmen.

Who knew she would make a book. Gues this proves thats its cool to be a hoe nowadays.

DatZNasty
11-14-2006, 11:20 PM
Yea I googled her name and this chic is talking super wreckless about people. She putting all kind of people's business on the streets, from Mary J and Nas having an affair, to Jay Z eating the snatch, her still sleeping with Nas after he was engaged, *****es like this don't deserve 15 minutes of fame. She's the female version of Kevin Federline

rezznor
11-14-2006, 11:22 PM
Nas was also a player in the sack - "a human octopus" - she says. But he once freaked when he spotted a huge hickey on her neck from another man: "The next thing I knew I was being hit in the face with a closed fist. The impact of the blow was so fierce that I saw stars."

Bryan got payback when she inadvertently bought a box of defective condoms that set Nas' private parts on fire. "I ran down to the kitchen and grabbed a cup, added warm water and a pinch of baking soda . . . I told him to sit back and soak. It was at least an hour before Nas and his manhood were back to normal. 'The things you put me through, Carm,' he sighed."

i seen hippos
11-14-2006, 11:24 PM
kevin federline > this hooker.

kevin really isn't that annoying....only those that look for him on youtube 24/7 think he is.

DatZNasty
11-14-2006, 11:30 PM
just the fact that Federline is able to get a record deal, and be on tv all the time annoyed me. Another no talent ass clown getting to be superfamous for no real reason,. I though it's funny how he is threatening to release a 4hr sex tape of himself and Britney either for 50 million dollars (highest bid so far is 26) or if she doesn't give him joined custody. He's getting 300k a month for every month they were together as terms of the prenupt he signed

dab0yech0
11-14-2006, 11:35 PM
AI the sexual warrior? oh no better hide this! David Stern does not approve! Hes already banned all the books of girls talking about how Sam Cassell is out of this world!!

i seen hippos
11-14-2006, 11:36 PM
i respect the fact that he was a nobody, somehow knocked up a rich chick while getting rich himself in the process and still acts like the bum he was before he met her.

he's real.:roll:

Reef
11-14-2006, 11:41 PM
"He was so physically strong he thought nothing of picking me up and creating the most erotic of poses,"

AI strong? He's like a buck 65..looks malnourished.

DatZNasty
11-14-2006, 11:47 PM
True. I wouldn't mind doing the same to Raven Symmone or Ciara or one of them. http://thatvideosite.com/video/3572Video of when he finds out via text message that Britney has filed divorce, while on TV talking about how great their relationship is

geeWiz15
11-14-2006, 11:52 PM
didn't someone post an article once where this ex-groupie said that AI had a peanut-sizer down there?

these hos stories are conflicting.

DatZNasty
11-14-2006, 11:58 PM
didn't someone post an article once where this ex-groupie said that AI had a peanut-sizer down there?

Yep, not sure what that ho's name was though.

2LeTTeRS KD
11-14-2006, 11:59 PM
True. I wouldn't mind doing the same to Raven Symmone or Ciara or one of them. http://thatvideosite.com/video/3572Video of when he finds out via text message that Britney has filed divorce, while on TV talking about how great their relationship is

Raven Symone? Still? Man she's getting plumper and plumper, its getting to the point that its not cute any more, she's straight out chubby.

I did remember that but hey different strokes....

Sham
11-15-2006, 12:50 AM
She also said that Ron Artest is the 'Sexual Warier'.

jbot
11-15-2006, 01:13 AM
when is the video gonna get leaked?:pimp:

kentatm
11-15-2006, 01:30 AM
I though it's funny how he is threatening to release a 4hr sex tape of himself and Britney either for 50 million dollars (highest bid so far is 26) or if she doesn't give him joined custody

wouldnt that be case in point to why he shouldnt get the kids?

DatZNasty
11-15-2006, 01:54 AM
perhaps Kent, but thing is she has to pay up. She is concerned about her image and she probably did things on there she doesn't want everyone to see (besides the obvious privacy you'd like to have when it's sex between two people). It'll get leaked no matter what, IMO. I bet she let him up the poop shoot atleast, question is did she give him face and swallow?

[quote]SUPERSTAR Britney Spears is facing a mega divorce payout because she did it again and again and again....on a HONEYMOON sex video.

Dumped husband Kevin Federline has been touting the four-hour tape for sale and has already been offered

WADE MONEY
11-15-2006, 02:46 AM
She also said that Ron Artest is the 'Sexual Warier'.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

JtotheIzzo
11-15-2006, 03:16 AM
Her face looks like a can of smashed *******s

SupermanOnSteroids
11-15-2006, 06:14 AM
she also said theat William Hung is also a sexual warrior.

Rasheed1
11-15-2006, 10:29 AM
Nas BM needs to slow down... And guys like AI and Hov need to discriminate against these hoes...Dont sleep with any smut bucket that runs up on you... these girls are slimey, putting your business in the public for a quick buck.... She aint even that hot... She O.K ....community p*ssy at best..

:confusedshrug:

illexclusiv
11-15-2006, 12:29 PM
they called the b*tch superhead.

illexclusiv
11-15-2006, 12:30 PM

Karrinne Steffans, but they call the b*tch SUPERHEAD. Last thing I heard she was supposedly engaged to that dude from the Politically Correct show that aired a couple years back.

2LeTTeRS KD
11-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Karrinne Steffans, but they call the b*tch SUPERHEAD. Last thing I heard she was supposedly engaged to that dude from the Politically Correct show that aired a couple years back.

Nah that wasn't superhead, that was from some article interviewing a lot of groupies. Wasn't any names revealed.

Sharas
11-15-2006, 01:23 PM
of course that stories differ...they're made up to sell copies of books and papers

Smokee
11-15-2006, 01:50 PM
what kind of whore is this? :rollingeyes: She things getting punched in the face by Nas is no big deal, then goes and buys defective condoms and laffs about him running around with his **** on fire? I dont believe this **** for a minute. If he punched her in the face for no reason before, that ***** would be dead after the condom **** :hammerhead:

Sad thing is with the way shes dropping names, she'll sell books and make lots of $$$. Books are where its at if you can get people to buy them.

Smokee
11-15-2006, 02:17 PM

I doubt that if youre talking about Bill Marr. He might've hit it but thats probably it. I saw this clip of Bill Marr with this smokin hot brunette coming out of a party with huge fake **** but she was rediculous.

Rasheed1
11-15-2006, 02:19 PM
It was Bill Maher who was dating Superhead.....

old news

Timmeh
11-15-2006, 04:13 PM
[QUOTE]Britney, 24, fears the raunchy footage will destroy her wholesome image unless she caves in to his demands for a

geeWiz15
11-15-2006, 04:40 PM
SUPERSTAR Britney Spears
:roll: .... ***** hasn't even made a song since like 2002

Britney, 24, fears the raunchy footage will destroy her wholesome image
:roll::roll::roll:

The home-made video is believed to show the naked couple enjoying an uninhibited range of love-making and sexual games.

I love it when the range of love-making is "uninhibited." :roll: thats the best.

Bourne
11-15-2006, 04:46 PM
Sh

Smokee
11-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Brittney Spears is so dumb. She supposedly *****ed at the media for getting all over Federline saying he was a good person, AFTER she filed for divorce. Federline will end up banging that out again like Pam Anderson keeps cumming back to Tommy Lee.

I'd love to see a sex vid with Brittney Spears tho, i'd pay top dolla for that **** :pimp: Also shes supposedly skinny now but i dont believe it.

DatZNasty
11-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Bill Maer does mess with SuperHead, doesn't deny it. I have seen photos of them together as well as him commenting on her "talent."

Man I hate that bish Tami Anderson who married Kenny Anderson too. I remember she got that comedian dude kicked off the shoe because he saw her in his swimsuit, then the bish capitalized off the whole Kobe situation by releasing a book right then and going all over TV talking about that was the norm.

Rasheed1
11-16-2006, 12:50 PM
I remember she got that comedian dude kicked off the shoe because he saw her in his swimsuit

The dude David :roll:

I remember that too... I stopped watchin those reality shows after they shafted David....He was an ass, but that female blew that whole incident outta proportion and it was so wrong the way they played that guy out and booted him off the show

04mzwach
11-16-2006, 03:55 PM
crazy...why does this hoe tell everybody that she bangs?

WADE MONEY
11-16-2006, 06:06 PM
crazy...why does this hoe tell everybody that she bangs?

cause she knows that had she not banged jayz and iverson nobody would care/know that she even exists

SourPatchKids
09-29-2012, 06:42 PM
:bowdown:

tmacattack33
09-29-2012, 09:07 PM
This was some funny sh*t back in the day.

Dictator
09-29-2012, 09:13 PM
:lol

ROCSteady
09-29-2012, 09:50 PM
The most offensive part is she claimed to have inspired One Mic and Takeover. B!tch ur **** ain't that nice. Those songs aren't even wholly bout b!tches

tomtucker
09-30-2012, 05:08 AM
a human octopus :wtf: ........:oldlol: ........
but i don

COnDEMnED
09-30-2012, 05:36 AM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]a human octopus :wtf: ........:oldlol: ........
but i don

tomtucker
09-30-2012, 11:06 AM
Ever accidently scratch your balls after putting icy hot on your f-ed up back and neck? I imagine its something like that. Extremely painful for a long time. Water doesnt help either. Its kinda like eating ice cream too fast. You kinda just have to wait it out.

nope.....but thanks for the info.....:oldlol:

Orlando Magic
09-08-2016, 10:15 AM
:eek:

Allen Iverson.

hold this L
09-08-2016, 11:22 AM
just the fact that Federline is able to get a record deal, and be on tv all the time annoyed me. Another no talent ass clown getting to be superfamous for no real reason,. I though it's funny how he is threatening to release a 4hr sex tape of himself and Britney either for 50 million dollars (highest bid so far is 26) or if she doesn't give him joined custody. He's getting 300k a month for every month they were together as terms of the prenupt he signed
What a fking bum. It's a shame the divorce laws are so comically bad in North America :facepalm