PDA

View Full Version : "I'm the center piece not an addition."- Chris Bosh

Hamburgers
06-18-2010, 06:05 PM
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2010/06/15/20100615_bosh_free_agent.nba/

Yea because being the centerpiece in Toronto worked out so well.:oldlol:

The Iron Fist
06-18-2010, 06:06 PM
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2010/06/15/20100615_bosh_free_agent.nba/

Who did he have in Toronto?

Be real now.

KB2009Champ
06-18-2010, 06:08 PM
wow. just watched the vid.

bosh sure does think a lot of himself. there goes any thoughts of a sign and trade to LA. i dont think he could play with bron either cause he would clearly be the sidekick.

ThemBombs
06-18-2010, 06:08 PM
he wants to be a centerpiece, yet, play on the same team with LeBron?

GreatHILL
06-18-2010, 06:09 PM
bosh is a softy

Knicks101
06-18-2010, 06:10 PM
Dear Chris Bosh,

The New York Knicks would like your services. We would also like to sign LeBron James. Don't worry though, he's an afterthought. You're the centerpiece and he will be your number two guy. wink, wink

Sincerely,
ISH's Knick Fans

Dbrog
06-18-2010, 06:12 PM
Who did he have in Toronto?

Be real now.

Honestly, he had as much as Orlando did when they went to the finals minus the bench. Even so, they should have easily made the playoffs if he was fit to be a center-piece.

The Iron Fist
06-18-2010, 06:13 PM
Honestly, he had as much as Orlando did when they went to the finals minus the bench. Even so, they should have easily made the playoffs if he was fit to be a center-piece.

Who was the DPOY for Toronto?

Basketbolero
06-18-2010, 06:17 PM
So because it didn't work out well in Toronto he should never be a center piece again... well, that's what people said about Kobe before 2009, about Garnett before joining the Celts (or Pierce if you actually think he is their leader) and even possibly about Jordan before he started winning.

I think he could easily be the center piece of a winning team (i'm talking 50+wins) in the right situation. A change of scenario does wonders to change people's minds, even though the player remains more or less the same (see Gasol).

Besides, all that talk about Lebron not getting help while Bosh's best teammates were Calderon, Turkoglu and Bargnani. And I'm supposed to believe it's Bosh's fault?

Dbrog
06-18-2010, 06:17 PM
Who was the DPOY for Toronto?

That's my point. Sure as hell ain't Bosh!

The Iron Fist
06-18-2010, 06:19 PM
That's my point. Sure as hell ain't Bosh!

Your point was, "he had just as much as Orlando".

My point with the question is,

"no he doesn't".

boozehound
06-18-2010, 06:22 PM
you are dumb

Dbrog
06-18-2010, 06:22 PM
Your point was, "he had just as much as Orlando".

My point with the question is,

"no he doesn't".

Orlando Finals: Alston, Lee, Turk, Lewis, Dwight

Toronto: Calderon, Derozen, Turk, Bosh, Bargs

Looks pretty similar to me if you take out Bosh and Dwight.

Dbrog
06-18-2010, 06:23 PM
you are dumb

You telling me Calderon/Jack, Derozen/Weems, Turk, Bargs, and Dwight wouldn't even make the playoffs? I think you need to check your head.

vert48
06-18-2010, 06:24 PM
No team with Bosh as the center piece is going to win it all.

Rekindled
06-18-2010, 06:28 PM

you cant just say take out bosh and dwight though, dwight >>>>>>> bosh it's not even close.

Dbrog
06-18-2010, 06:30 PM
you cant just say take out bosh and dwight though, dwight >>>>>>> bosh it's not even close.

Exactly. That was my original point. Iron Fist was trying to argue that Bosh never got a chance to show he could be a #1 guy due to his teammates. My rebuttal was that his team should have at least made the playoffs if he WAS true center-piece material.

GOBB
06-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Only way I consider him a center piece is if he plays more with his back to the basket and defensively. Too talented to be a guy who just puts up stats and lives off how talented he is. Make a signficant impact given the hype you recieve. Because I've ranked Bosh over Gasol. But as of today can I honestly say Bosh is better than Gasol?

All these next KG types need to realize you might want to lace up the boots and play some defense. KG does.

Killer_Instinct
06-18-2010, 06:46 PM
This is just his roundabout way of telling everyone that a LeBron/Bosh duo will never happen. Guy has a lot of pride and he's young. Don't see how anyone could be mad. Most great players do this same exact thing until they see the windows closing on their career. You think Ray Allen or KG ever saw themselves as additions before 07-08? :oldlol:

TonyJones
06-18-2010, 06:48 PM

he can be the center piece on his couch next June when he watches somebody else hoist that trophy. :oldlol: :oldlol:

I am that I am
06-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Hahahahahah Bosh is an idiot if he thinks he could ever lead his team to even a finals, let alone a conference finals, let alone the second round as a first option XD

is he really this thick? If so, that is why Chris Bosh is going to be a career loser ala T-Mac, his brain isn't right. The other reason is because he's a soft PF who is only good at hitting 18 footers and drawing fouls on jump shots

I am that I am
06-18-2010, 06:54 PM
So because it didn't work out well in Toronto he should never be a center piece again... well, that's what people said about Kobe before 2009, about Garnett before joining the Celts (or Pierce if you actually think he is their leader) and even possibly about Jordan before he started winning.

I think he could easily be the center piece of a winning team (i'm talking 50+wins) in the right situation. A change of scenario does wonders to change people's minds, even though the player remains more or less the same (see Gasol).

Besides, all that talk about Lebron not getting help while Bosh's best teammates were Calderon, Turkoglu and Bargnani. And I'm supposed to believe it's Bosh's fault?

Bosh lead his team to 50 wins already-just like Pau Gasol did, and promptly got owned in the playoffs. Bosh can continue to do that for the rest of his career, lead 50 win teams to first and second round exits if he wanted to

OneMoreSucka
06-18-2010, 06:56 PM
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww239/tackklee/gifs/whatwhat-1.gif

bdreason
06-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Bosh isn't an ego maniac.

He's just being smart and letting teams know he isn't taking a paycut to be a #2 option. He wants MAX money.

GOBB
06-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Bosh isn't an ego maniac.

He's just being smart and letting teams know he isn't taking a paycut to be a #2 option. He wants MAX money.

Agreed, I was going to say that. He may even prefer to be sign and traded since Toronto can pay him the most money. Why would Toronto do it? Maybe get something in return for him. They dont have to do it. But I definately think his comments were geared more towards I'm not taking a paycut if thats what anyone is thinking.

I dont remember anyone questioning whether or not MJ, Kobe or KG were center pieces to a franchise.

InspiredLebowski
06-18-2010, 07:05 PM
Get a damn haircut Bosh

crisoner
06-18-2010, 07:05 PM
We don't need him and his attitude on the Lakers.....good luck playing with him Wade.

The Iron Fist
06-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Exactly. That was my original point. Iron Fist was trying to argue that Bosh never got a chance to show he could be a #1 guy due to his teammates. My rebuttal was that his team should have at least made the playoffs if he WAS true center-piece material.

In that case,

Kobe should have never been the leader of his team or FMVP the last two years.

The Lakers missed the playoffs in 05.

But you know what the difference is between todays Laker squad and the 05 team?

The quality of his teammates.

Just as the quality of Boshs teammates aren't up to par.

bokes15
06-18-2010, 07:10 PM
It sounds like he's saying he doesn't want to leave Toronto which is weird... He's been giving all indications that he's ready to bounce.

I am that I am
06-18-2010, 07:11 PM
In that case,

Lol they missed the playoffs in 05, but then Kobe lead the worst supporting cast in the league starring Smush Parker, Kwame Brown and Luke Walton as starters to the playoffs the next two years.

Do you know what the difference between Bosh and Kobe is? Kobe isn't a mentally weak ***** and he actually plays defense.

The Iron Fist
06-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Lol they missed the playoffs in 05, but then Kobe lead the worst supporting cast in the league starring Smush Parker, Kwame Brown and Luke Walton as starters to the playoffs the next two years.

Do you know what the difference between Bosh and Kobe is? Kobe isn't a mentally weak ***** and he actually plays defense.

I know the difference, but to suggest one isn't a capable leader because the team missed the playoffs is just silly.

Even ATGs missed the playoffs.

Kobe8
06-18-2010, 07:19 PM
He thinks of himself too much...

Dbrog
06-18-2010, 07:33 PM
In that case,

1) he would have made it if he was in the eastern conference.

2) Are you really comparing Smush, Kwame, and Luke to Calderon, Bargs, and Turk?

...not a strong argument.

Look...Bosh COULD be a number 1 option (or "leader" as you say) in the right scenario. Unfortunately, it would turn out like Joe Johnson in Atlanta. Basically, everyone knows that these guys are best suited for a 2nd fiddle role.

The Iron Fist
06-18-2010, 07:36 PM
1) he would have made it if he was in the eastern conference.

2) Are you really comparing Smush, Kwame, and Luke to Calderon, Bargs, and Turk?

...not a strong argument.
When people are saying that Bosh shouldn't be a leader because he missed the playoffs,

yes I'm making the comparison.

The dudes you named for Toronto have done just as much as those on the Lakers in 05,

nothing.

bagelred
06-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Dear Chris Bosh,

The New York Knicks would like your services. We would also like to sign LeBron James. Don't worry though, he's an afterthought. You're the centerpiece and he will be your number two guy. wink, wink

Sincerely,
ISH's Knick Fans

Here's Walsh reassuring Bosh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ag9Sll6RI

brooks_thompson
06-18-2010, 07:39 PM
there are early career similarities between bosh and gasol.

but the difference is: gasol has always been about winning basketball games, and bosh has made it clear he wants money and fame.

is bosh wrong? probably not for a 25-26 year old guy, especially considering it's an entertainer's league and so few teams have a chance of competing.
still, i value gasol's commitment more.

bokes15
06-18-2010, 07:43 PM
there are early career similarities between bosh and gasol.

but the difference is: gasol has always been about winning basketball games, and bosh has made it clear he wants money and fame.

is bosh wrong? probably not for a 25-26 year old guy, especially considering it's an entertainer's league and so few teams have a chance of competing.
still, i value gasol's commitment more.
Gasol doesn't care about fame because he's not really that popular of a player. People don't care about Gasol's personal life, who he's dating, what he's doing off the court, etc... no more than a passing interest. But in terms of money, almost anyone who comes from Europe to play in the NBA comes because money is important to him.

That said, Euro guys do have a different mind set than that of American players. They are very team oriented and very loyal. I guess what i'm trying to say is that Bosh is doing what most in his position would. Gasol's situation isn't necessarily that similar.

brooks_thompson
06-18-2010, 07:49 PM
Gasol doesn't care about fame because he's not really that popular of a player. People don't care about Gasol's personal life, who he's dating, what he's doing off the court, etc... no more than a passing interest. But in terms of money, almost anyone who comes from Europe to play in the NBA comes because money is important to him.

That said, Euro guys do have a different mind set than that of American players. They are very team oriented and very loyal. I guess what i'm trying to say is that Bosh is doing what most in his position would. Gasol's situation isn't necessarily that similar.

i agree with that completely. money is important to every player (and every worker), and it should be.

to me though, bosh is prioritizing location too much. he can get his sign and trade and still be on a potential contending team if he would accept going to dallas or houston, or portland, or maybe even okc. but it doesn't seem like those are options he's even considering.

rezznor
06-18-2010, 07:51 PM
No team with Bosh as the center piece is going to win it all.
Bosh/Yao

1a
1b

this duo would wreck shit up on the rockets.

brooks_thompson
06-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Bosh/Yao

1a
1b

agreed. like i said above, he can get his money. the rockets would trade scola + picks + battier or ariza for him in a heartbeat, and probably were planning on trying until bosh shut down the idea.

Blazed22
06-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Bosh/Yao

1a
1b

Um, there's no question who's the #1 there, and that's Yao.

rezznor
06-18-2010, 07:57 PM
Um, there's no question who's the #1 there, and that's Yao.

i think it depends on the situation/opponent. still, yao has no ego so he would have no problem at all letting bosh play the batman role

Blazed22
06-18-2010, 07:59 PM
i think it depends on the situation/opponent. still, yao has no ego so he would have no problem at all letting bosh play the batman role
No it doesn't depend on the situation or opponent, it's pretty clear Yao is better than Bosh. That's like saying Kobe was the batman when Shaq was in town. Just stupid.

rezznor
06-18-2010, 08:03 PM
No it doesn't depend on the situation or opponent, it's pretty clear Yao is better than Bosh. That's like saying Kobe was the batman when Shaq was in town. Just stupid.
really? you don't think some teams playare more suited for yao to dominate then others?

anyways, your not understanding me. what i'm trying to say is yao won't have any problem telling bosh "yeah it's your team". he doesn't crave the stardom and limelight. he would gladly give it up to bosh.

if you think about it, it's a perfect situation for him. he gets to play with a guy that's arguably better then him, but won't demand the attention or fame. spotlight can shine on him all season long and he will be credited with the rocket's "turn around"

Blazed22
06-18-2010, 08:04 PM
really? you don't think some teams play is more suited for yao to dominate then others?

anyways, your not understanding me. what i'm trying to say is yao won't have any problem telling bosh "yeah it's your team". he doesn't crave the stardom and limelight. he would gladly give it up to bosh.
I'm sure Yao wouldn't mind telling Trevor Ariza it's his team either, but it's not.

bokes15
06-18-2010, 08:07 PM
i agree with that completely. money is important to every player (and every worker), and it should be.

to me though, bosh is prioritizing location too much. he can get his sign and trade and still be on a potential contending team if he would accept going to dallas or houston, or portland, or maybe even okc. but it doesn't seem like those are options he's even considering.

This is what I don't get about Bosh. He's saying he wants to be the 1a option on a championship team... But.. Lebron, Wade, Kobe, etc... those guys are all better than he is. So if he goes to the Knicks or Nets for example and joins forces with one of them, he becomes the 2nd option. And even the guys you could debate aren't as good as Bosh like maybe Derrick Rose (maybe), or Kevin Durant, etc... if he leaves Toronto to join them, it's still gonna be there team and he becomes 1b... or option 2 by default. So he can't have his cake and eat it too. He has to either choose between being the lesser player on a championship level team or the best player on a non-championship level team.

rezznor
06-18-2010, 08:07 PM
I'm sure Yao wouldn't mind telling Trevor Ariza it's his team either, but it's not.
apple and oranges. you really trying to compare ariza to bosh?

bosh is on the second tier of superstars..ariza on the other hand...

PowerGlove
06-18-2010, 08:08 PM
apple and oranges. you really trying to compare ariza to bosh?

bosh is on the second tier of superstars..ariza on the other hand...

Could Bosh go to Houston? The Rockets are only a couple of pieces away imo.

I am that I am
06-18-2010, 08:10 PM
If Bosh was smart and cared about winning he'd go to Oklahoma City or Houston but he seems to be dumb and cares more about money so could wind up anywhere

rezznor
06-18-2010, 08:11 PM
rockets can't offer a max contract straight up, however they have alot of nice pieces to do a sign and trade. that has been their entire strategy.

like someone said earlier, they would have to give up some combination of scola/battier/ariza/picks. maybe even budinger or hill

rezznor
06-18-2010, 08:12 PM
If Bosh was smart and cared about winning he'd go to Oklahoma City or Houston but he seems to be dumb and cares more about money so could wind up anywhere
i think OKC can pay max but houston would pay more if it was a s&t

adamcz
06-18-2010, 08:36 PM
Bosh should demand a sign and trade to the Bucks. Bogut and Jennings are the best teammates he could ever have while still being viewed as the top guy.

bagelred
06-18-2010, 08:42 PM
Bosh should demand a sign and trade to the Bucks.

:roll:

Bosh "I've given this alot of thought.....and I've decided to spend the rest of my youth.....in Milwaukee."

Reporters sitting collectively with open mouths.

bokes15
06-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Bosh should demand a sign and trade to the Bucks. Bogut and Jennings are the best teammates he could ever have while still being viewed as the top guy.
Only problem is, it's hard to demand anything when your a free agent.:confusedshrug:

highwhey
06-18-2010, 08:43 PM
its not unreasonable to say something like this about yourself. wether he is capable or not of being first option, truth is he's an elite bball player, and dominates the competition in a league full of the best bball players in the world. think of how you hype yourself, it's almost certain that you believe you are better than you truly are, especially when you have good games against higher/better competition. similiar situation. bosh can play like the best of em', and has played like the best of em', difference is lebron/wade might be at a higher level but when you play these guys regularly and do well against them, you aren't going to say you're inferior to them if you just dropped 30 pts on their team.

Pharcyde
06-18-2010, 08:44 PM
i think OKC can pay max but houston would pay more if it was a s&t

OKC doesn't have enough for Bosh.

I am that I am
06-18-2010, 08:44 PM
Yeh but I doubt he'd want to be in Milwaukee, I mean isn't there a reason he wants out of Toronto or is it just because his own fans booed him?

Going to OKC makes the most sense, Sign and trade, trade Collison and Green or something

Westbrook
Sefalosha
Durant
Bosh
Ibaka

STACKED and young. Bosh would be set for years.

PowerGlove
06-18-2010, 08:45 PM
rockets can't offer a max contract straight up, however they have alot of nice pieces to do a sign and trade. that has been their entire strategy.

like someone said earlier, they would have to give up some combination of scola/battier/ariza/picks. maybe even budinger or hill

Oh, then that takes away the appeal of going to Houston.

I was imagining this:

Brooks
Ariza
Battier
Bosh
Yao

rezznor
06-18-2010, 09:24 PM
Oh, then that takes away the appeal of going to Houston.

I was imagining this:

Brooks
Ariza
Battier
Bosh
Yao
how about

brooks
kmart
ariza
bosh
yao

rezznor
06-18-2010, 09:25 PM
OKC doesn't have enough for Bosh.
i stand corrected.

plowking
06-18-2010, 09:34 PM
I've changed my mind. Amare or Boozer it is.

bagelred
06-18-2010, 10:11 PM

Agreed. You add Kobe, Lebron and Bosh to the Rockets and I think ya got something there.

The_Yearning
06-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Bosh is a clown...stick to making your lame youtube videos loser.

Knicks101
06-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Bosh is a clown...stick to making your lame youtube videos loser.

http://totalsportsheaven.com/images/smilies/bosh.gif

PowerGlove
06-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Agreed. You add Kobe, Lebron and Bosh to the Rockets and I think ya got something there.
:ohwell:

PowerGlove
06-18-2010, 10:15 PM
how about

brooks
kmart
ariza
bosh
yao

I forgot they had K-mart.:oldlol: Nice lineup, if Yao stays healthy(fourth most overused phrase of the last four years) they could be nice. A four seed and could go far with Adelman's coaching.

rezznor
06-18-2010, 10:30 PM
http://totalsportsheaven.com/images/smilies/bosh.gif
:oldlol:

Tito Beasley
06-18-2010, 10:47 PM
Sounds like Bosh is just as dumb as most people on ISH: Thinking it's about an individual rather than a team.

Bigsmoke
06-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Bosh could always play for the Bulls:cheers:

Micku
06-18-2010, 11:04 PM
I doubt he is gonn'a win one with being "the man", but he could be a threat or something.

Bigsmoke
06-18-2010, 11:05 PM

Dwight defense is good enough to pick up the lack from his roster while Bosh isnt known for that. he's a scorer along with his roster.

Its possible that Bosh would make a bigger impact on the Bobcats than Dwight would i bet.

burnsy87
06-18-2010, 11:09 PM
Dear Chris Bosh,

Sincerely,
ISH's Knick Fans

Hilarious.

I can't believe Bosh honestly believes he can be the center piece and be on LBJ's team at the same time.

Lebron23
06-18-2010, 11:14 PM
When was the last time that Bosh lead his team in the 2nd round of the playoffs?

He's gonna win an NBA title if he's the 2nd scoring option of a contending team.

Jailblazers7
06-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Bosh is still young he'll learn.

FinishHim!
06-18-2010, 11:18 PM
My take on this is that most NBA players who are in their early to mid 20s and being paid franchise money wanna be "the man" on a championship team. They always try, more often than not they fail because they don't have the talent around them to get it done.. Then in there late 20s to early 30s they discover that they can't do it alone and that they need someone of at least near equal or maybe even greater status to get it done. Most guys have that mind frame. The one person I can see breaking that mold though is Kevin Durant.

kaiteng
06-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Chris may try to walk the same road Kevin Garnett did with TimberWolves, staying in his first team for a few more years, being the man, then later realizing that it will never work there when he reaches 30s and demanding a trade to a championship team.

artex
06-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Chris may try to walk the same road Kevin Garnett did with TimberWolves, staying in his first team for a few more years, being the man, then later realizing that it will never work there when he reaches 30s and demanding a trade to a championship team.

I had a feeling this would happen, but all the the hype for a heavy FA package deal (Bosh with on of the other big names) makes it seem like it's going to happen for sure.

Was KG ever this hyped up (trade wise) before 07/08 while he was at Minny? I can't remember

Himan12
06-19-2010, 12:40 AM

Magic built a good team around Dwight, Everyone can space the floor and let him work in the post.

If you look at the raps, bargs is a 7 foot SG, meaning its usually bosh against the 4-5 combos in the league. Also the "starters" on the raps are bench players.

Qwyjibo
06-19-2010, 01:07 AM
Magic built a good team around Dwight, Everyone can space the floor and let him work in the post.

If you look at the raps, bargs is a 7 foot SG, meaning its usually bosh against the 4-5 combos in the league. Also the "starters" on the raps are bench players.
Exactly. Bosh clearly is not a superstar but he is one of those very good, IMO, top 11-15 players in the NBA.

Ever since he came to the Raptors, Bryan Colangelo has totally bungled the building of this team. Rather than building a team around his best player and surrounding him with players that would complement his weaknesses like most teams do with their stars, the Raptors have just been throwing a random mishmash of players out there every year hoping something magically clicks.

The closest the Raptors came to something of a balanced team was that Ford, Parker, Garbajosa, Bosh, Rasho starting lineup. Something along those lines (but more talented) would work. But then Ford and Garbajosa broke themselves while Rasho and Parker were past their primes.

Vragrant
06-19-2010, 02:43 AM
its not unreasonable to say something like this about yourself. wether he is capable or not of being first option, truth is he's an elite bball player, and dominates the competition in a league full of the best bball players in the world. think of how you hype yourself, it's almost certain that you believe you are better than you truly are, especially when you have good games against higher/better competition. similiar situation. bosh can play like the best of em', and has played like the best of em', difference is lebron/wade might be at a higher level but when you play these guys regularly and do well against them, you aren't going to say you're inferior to them if you just dropped 30 pts on their team.

Those are great points, but at the same time Lebron and Wade are vastly more accomplished than he is. Lebron is a 2X MVP, Wade is an NBA Champ and Finals MVP, and both are first team All NBA.

Bosh didnt even make All NBA this year if I remember right.

Theres a clear difference between those two, and deep down he has to know that. If he joins forces with Lebron/Wade and thinks he the will be the number one guy hes probably delusional

Dbrog
06-19-2010, 03:08 AM
I think that most people in this thread have now realized that Bosh is not a center piece. IMO he is at best the 18th best player in the league. He needs to face facts...2nd option will suit him best.

flipogb
06-19-2010, 03:10 AM
Bosh needs look at Pau Gasol and think about this for a second

Yung D-Will
09-12-2010, 12:10 PM
:bowdown:

Peteballa
09-12-2010, 12:19 PM
:bowdown:

I didn't actually expect him to be a centerpiece. But he's going to get more money saying he's the #1 option instead of a #3 option, don't ya think?

I don't read too much into this.

VishaltotheG
09-12-2010, 12:43 PM
I think he considers himself one of 3 centerpieces

bokes15
09-12-2010, 12:44 PM
Despite saying that, I don't think at any point he really believed that.

tommy3
09-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Wade and James are the sidekicks. I knew that he'd be the center piece.

Micku
09-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Wasn't that a long time ago? He had that long hair and he said going to another team would defeat the purpose of him being the man.

That's all over now with his decision to join the Heat. He will be a major factor in the Heat's success, but he isn't the main attraction.

Samvt
09-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Well, he's sort of right.

Wade didn't goto chicago because bosh wanted to come to miami, and then bron decided to join them two. no bosh = no bron or wade in miami.

Willkill24
09-12-2010, 06:05 PM
Center piece lol he's gonna get 10 fga per game and most Likely choke in the playoffs :oldlol:

zORi
09-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Center piece lol he's gonna get 10 fga per game and most Likely choke in the playoffs :oldlol:

I wonder if he would be OK with this lineup if he didn't make the all-star game any more?

Willkill24
09-12-2010, 07:27 PM
I wonder if he would be OK with this lineup if he didn't make the all-star game any more?
He's gonna be crying for the ball:oldlol:

dbugz
09-12-2010, 08:17 PM
CHRIS BOSH = a SOFTY!

Dude will be a huge :facepalm this coming season all the blames will be on him because of his softness inside.

old Shaq will going to fckn kill you again SOFTY.

Willkill24
09-12-2010, 08:27 PM
CHRIS BOSH = a SOFTY!

Dude will be a huge :facepalm this coming season all the blames will be on him because of his softness inside.

old Shaq will going to fckn kill you again SOFTY.
I don't think shaq got anything left but a healthy kg will score at will on him.

omarnyc
09-13-2010, 12:33 AM

he damn sure aint gonna be the center piece on a team with dwade and lebron