PDA

View Full Version : **** You Chicago

Rowe
06-24-2010, 05:32 PM
Thanks for ruining my draft day. I honestly dont know what else to say about what Chicago has done, but I must admit that they have a better team in place right now and in the longterm for LeBron James.

That was my entire argument for why LeBron would come to NY. The only way I think he chooses New York over Chicago is wanting to build a unique legacy and becoming the Jordan-like figure over NY basketball.

emsteez forreal
06-24-2010, 05:33 PM
:pimp:

NY Comeback
06-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Come on, delete this thread. Have more pride than that. Nobody knows what's gonna happen. Shit is 1 week away from happening, don't get your hopes down now. And I've been saying this for a while, if LeBron doesn't come...so what? The Knicks will be better next year, that's all you need to worry about.

Knicks101
06-24-2010, 05:40 PM
They ****ed everybody over. :oldlol:

There's still a few questions, but it's pretty undeniable that they are now the favorites to get LeBron.

GreatHILL
06-24-2010, 05:40 PM
:pimp:

lebron in chicago is your only wet dream :lol

Andrei89
06-24-2010, 05:41 PM
What are you guys talking about?

ZeN
06-24-2010, 05:42 PM
ah yes.. this offseason is becoming more interesting by the minute.. and its not even july.. :oldlol:

LAClipsFan33
06-24-2010, 05:42 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aPjPiA37Bn8/Sv71991l0EI/AAAAAAAAAGo/s9lsG8Z1mlI/s400/LEBRON+BULLS.jpg

It's a wrap Knicks fans

ImmortalD24
06-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Watch LeBron still go to New York. :roll:

Andrei89
Dawgz what did i miss lol?

Chicago clearing up cap space for picks?

So does Miami

Kevin_Garnett_5
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aPjPiA37Bn8/Sv71991l0EI/AAAAAAAAAGo/s9lsG8Z1mlI/s400/LEBRON+BULLS.jpg

It's a wrap Knicks fans:roll:

Rowe
06-24-2010, 05:45 PM
They ****ed everybody over. :oldlol:

There's still a few questions, but it's pretty undeniable that they are now the favorites to get LeBron.
I had just went outside for a walk to get some hamburgers, and I come inside the house and see that headline on ESPNews.

Im ****ing pissed. Why is Chicago trying to do this? We've spent 3 years preparing for this ****ing moment and Chicago wants to come on in and try to get LeBron & Bosh. Why not be happy Bulls, you guys already have a future franchise player in Rose.

Its just eating at me right now. If we get LeBron, I will get a tattoo on my back in his honor.(srs)

Rowe
06-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Dawgz what did i miss lol?

Chicago clearing up cap space for picks?

So does Miami
Chicago just dealt Hinrich to the Wizards.

And now they have enough room to sign LeBron, Bosh, & have like $3 Million left over too just like the Knicks. Its ****ing ridiculous.

Now they're about to dump Deng for Pietrus & Gortat.:rant

What the **** is going on with this league?

Andrei89
06-24-2010, 05:49 PM
They have 30 mil in free cap space. i still don't get how they want to get 2 players that demand above 16 mil.

bongolarry
06-24-2010, 05:49 PM
I had just went outside for a walk to get some hamburgers, and I come inside the house and see that headline on ESPNews.

Im ****ing pissed. Why is Chicago trying to do this? We've spent 3 years preparing for this ****ing moment and Chicago wants to come on in and try to get LeBron & Bosh. Why not be happy Bulls, you guys already have a future franchise player in Rose.

Its just eating at me right now. If we get LeBron, I will get a tattoo on my back in his honor.(srs)

Hahahaha *****. Knicks probably had a .0001 chance before this move now they have no chance just think about the next 15 years of the Knicks never winning anything.

LAClipsFan33
06-24-2010, 05:52 PM
:roll:

If you look closely you can see the Knicks hopes and dreams flying up in a cloud of dust

:oldlol:

Rowe
06-24-2010, 05:54 PM
If you look closely you can see the Knicks hopes and dreams flying up in a cloud of dust

:oldlol:
Isn't this your 25th NBA Lottery?

LAClipsFan33
06-24-2010, 05:56 PM
Isn't this your 25th NBA Lottery?

There's really nothing you can say about my team that will hurt me. I don't expect anything. Every win is a pleasant surprise.

It's easier to count the years that we weren't in the lottery

DoubleTech
Knick fans shouldn't worry... you still have your draft picks, right?

Kevin_Garnett_5

:oldlol: After 2 years preparing for this offseason it would be nothing short of hilarious if they end up with nothing. :oldlol: :roll: :roll:

KNOW1EDGE
06-24-2010, 05:57 PM
chicago hasnt even made any trades/deals yet.

chill out people, enough making a new lebron thread every 5 fcuking minutes

LAClipsFan33
06-24-2010, 05:58 PM

:applause:

:roll:

Faberg
06-24-2010, 05:59 PM
lmfao :roll: :roll: :roll: that's mean.

ElPigto
06-24-2010, 06:01 PM
I'll post this here (I posted it in the Hinrich to Wizards thread as well).

This is just in reference why bagelred (and I guess this apply to Knicks fans) about being mad about this trade.

I'll tell you why he is so butt hurt. He is pissed because this gives Chicago more cap space. Now Chicago is going to have the ability to bring two max free agents. They can have Bosh/Bron, Wade/Bron, Bron/Wade, etc you get the point. He is pissed because his piece of sh!t team was raped by Morey in order to make the Knicks unload Jeffries. Knicks went all in February. They gave the Rockets Jordan Hill (#8 2009 pick), they gave the Rockets the option to swap draft picks in 2011 (top #1 protected) and they also gave the Rockets a 2012 pick (top #5 protected).

See the Knicks are f*cked if they don't get at least one true superstar to come over (either Bron or Wade). The Knicks are not going to be be able to build for the next two years because the Rockets raped them just to take Jeffries.

I told this asshole all along that if the Knicks dealt with the Rockets that we were going to get whatever the hell we wanted out of them, not some bullsh!t player like Eddy Curry. This is why Bagel is so butt hurt, because Miami and Chicago have cleared as much capspace as the Knicks have and now they are in serious jeopardy of watching their team crash and burn for the next few years.

Doranku
06-24-2010, 06:02 PM
No matter where LeBron goes, there's going to be A LOT of butt-hurt people. :roll:

Rowe
06-24-2010, 06:05 PM
I'll post this here (I posted it in the Hinrich to Wizards thread as well).

This is just in reference why bagelred (and I guess this apply to Knicks fans) about being mad about this trade.
**** You.

niko
06-24-2010, 06:06 PM
THey don't have room for two max free agents yet unless both players are taking $2 million per season pay cuts. Yes, this gives them a much much better argument than before. But it does not give them the room to sign two max players. That's NOT true. Unless they take pay cuts. Which they are not...

Rowe, stop being such a little girl. WAH WAH, THE BULLS HAVE WON! OMG! WHAT WILL I DO?

Please. It's embarassing me.

Undisputed
06-24-2010, 06:33 PM
Why not be happy Bulls, you guys already have a future franchise player in Rose.

I'm happy with that. :confusedshrug: I'm ready for anything this free agency. I just want to watch winning Chicago basketball again.

bongolarry
06-24-2010, 06:38 PM
Why not be happy Bulls, you guys already have a future franchise player in Rose.

Ya why would we not be happy with one all star and finishing in the bottom seed of the Eastern Conference every year thats so strange of us why would we want better players? And what do you mean by future franchise player? If hes not a franchise player idk who is.

bada bing
06-24-2010, 06:41 PM
raps could have been in this situation like miami n bulls. instead we signed calderon, bargs n hedo to ridiculous contracts. :hammerhead: :mad:

Faberg
06-24-2010, 06:42 PM
I'll tell you why he is so butt hurt. He is pissed because this gives Chicago more cap space. Now Chicago is going to have the ability to bring two max free agents. They can have Bosh/Bron, Wade/Bron, Bron/Wade, etc you get the point. He is pissed because his piece of sh!t team was raped by Morey in order to make the Knicks unload Jeffries. Knicks went all in February. They gave the Rockets Jordan Hill (#8 2009 pick), they gave the Rockets the option to swap draft picks in 2011 (top #1 protected) and they also gave the Rockets a 2012 pick (top #5 protected).

See the Knicks are f*cked if they don't get at least one true superstar to come over (either Bron or Wade). The Knicks are not going to be be able to build for the next two years because the Rockets raped them just to take Jeffries.

Oh shit... :eek:

highwhey
06-24-2010, 06:45 PM
sh!t is going down. bulls ain't playing around.

Roundball_Rock
06-24-2010, 09:32 PM
:cheers:

No_Look604
06-24-2010, 09:35 PM
wow, #6 looks fcukin terrible on a jersey! dumbass

No_Look604
06-24-2010, 09:36 PM
Chcago please get Wade. LBJ will just disgrace the franchise with his dancing.

Clocian-IGN
06-24-2010, 10:01 PM
why you're very welcome :lol

next time you think NY will win over Chi think about the summer of 2010.

Chicago Bulls, where crushing NY's dreams happen :pimp:

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/693172/pippen-dunks-on-ewing-o.gif

ZHAKIDD532
06-24-2010, 11:00 PM

LOL. Hey, getting LeBron James was our idea first...

Did you really think just because the Knicks really wanted LeBron everyone else would just seed him to them?

Lebron23
06-25-2010, 12:45 AM
LeBron and Rose = Most Exciting duo in the NBA.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

bagelred
06-25-2010, 01:17 AM
For the record, I'm not p-ssed at the Bulls. Smart move dumping Hinrich.

I'm p-ssed at the Wizards. Letting Chicago do this was beyond retarded. They not only screwed over Heat, Knicks, and Nets, they screwed over THEMSELVES. They're in the same conference. Was Hinrich really worth it? Geez, man, make the Bulls give up Noah or something.....

Unbelievable.

We'll see. The most hilarious thing that would ever happen is Bulls having the best "situation" to offer Lebron and Lebron STILL goes to Knicks. That would be the absolute ultimate "F U" to Chicago. Wow, I don't think they'd ever recover.

Better cross your fingers, Chicago.

broy
06-25-2010, 01:25 AM
LeBron and Rose = Most Exciting duo in the NBA.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

LeBron + Rose + Bosh = Most Exciting Trio in the NBA.

DuMa
06-25-2010, 01:25 AM
If LBJ goes to Chicago, it will seem like he planned this all along with the jersey # change request.

Go Getter
06-25-2010, 01:28 AM
We'll see. The most hilarious thing that would ever happen is Bulls having the best "situation" to offer Lebron and Lebron STILL goes to Knicks. That would be the absolute ultimate "F U" to Chicago. Wow, I don't think they'd ever recover.

Bulls still have Noah and Rose to build around and some decent parts in Taj, Warrick, and Deng.

If Lebron doesn't come to Chicago we can always build with other players.....we wouldn't be as bad as say...the Knicks on the other hand who are screwed if they don't get Lebron.

bagelred
06-25-2010, 01:33 AM
If Lebron doesn't come to Chicago we can always build with other players.....we wouldn't be as bad as say...the Knicks on the other hand who are screwed if they don't get Lebron.

:roll: Way to try to turn it around. If Bulls don't get Lebron with that available cap space and young talent, its the biggest failure in the history of professional sports. Bulls will never recover and basically will make their 6 championships meaningless. It will be the ultimate insult displaying the patheticness that was and is the Bulls franchise, except for the fact that Jordan just happen to land there.

Wow, you Chicago fans should be very very nervous. Lebron almost HAS to come to Bulls now.... Hey, us Knicks fans don't have a shot now. It would be a miracle if Lebron comes to NY.....unless.........

Lebron23
06-25-2010, 01:48 AM
LeBron + Rose + Bosh = Most Exciting Trio in the NBA.

Bulls have a good GM. They really want to win a build a championship contending team.

Doranku
06-25-2010, 01:52 AM
:roll: Way to try to turn it around. If Bulls don't get Lebron with that available cap space and young talent, its the biggest failure in the history of professional sports. Bulls will never recover and basically will make their 6 championships meaningless. It will be the ultimate insult displaying the patheticness that was and is the Bulls franchise, except for the fact that Jordan just happen to land there.

Wow, you Chicago fans should be very very nervous. Lebron almost HAS to come to Bulls now.... Hey, us Knicks fans don't have a shot now. It would be a miracle if Lebron comes to NY.....unless.........

How come you aren't cracking jokes anymore? :lol

u scurred

Go Getter
06-25-2010, 02:00 AM

Yeah whatever man. Try to hide it as much as you want but you and other Knicks fans, as well as your organization have put all your stock into ONE player.

Now that it looks like that player might not choose your team you're sweating bullets.

Bulls are sitting pretty without Bron if we get the right pieces.

Stay mad.

Undisputed
06-25-2010, 02:03 AM

This is the most pathetic post I've read from you, and that's saying a lot. Just plain stupidity here, my goodness. If you're an adult I feel really sorry for you.

Torious
06-25-2010, 02:14 AM
Can the Wizards still void Arenas' contract? The **** do they need Hinrich for when they have Arenas and now Wall?

Good move by Chicago, though. Props.

momo
06-25-2010, 02:16 AM
Crazy.

2 fan bases, neither of whom have have Brawn yet, pissed off at each other over who has the better chance at netting him. Watch him go to NJ. I would lol.

Go Getter
06-25-2010, 02:28 AM
Crazy.

2 fan bases, neither of whom have have Brawn yet, pissed off at each other over who has the better chance at netting him. Watch him go to NJ. I would lol.

Don't add me and Undisputed to this bunch.

I'm not clamoring for him nor do I pretend to know which city he is going to choose.

I just come in these threads to laugh at Knicks fans and deflect any erroneous comments made about my team.

I am on the record as being against player worship and Lebron isn't even among my favorite players in the league [although I do admire him].

Whichever way it pans out I'll still be a Bulls fan.

momo
06-25-2010, 03:59 AM
^^^ Good way to think about it.

chazzy
06-25-2010, 04:04 AM
This is the most pathetic post I've read from you, and that's saying a lot. Just plain stupidity here, my goodness. If you're an adult I feel really sorry for you.

How do you not detect the sarcasm? :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
06-25-2010, 04:33 AM
Worry not, for the kinds of lebron, amare, bosh and rose are not meant for the greater instances. This shall not be a championship team but perhaps the worst underachievers is the history of the sports.

Feel free to book this post.

Lebron23
06-25-2010, 04:36 AM
Worry not, for the kinds of lebron, amare, bosh and rose are not meant for the greater instances. This shall not be a championship team but perhaps the worst underachievers is the history of the sports.

Feel free to book this post.

troll

Mr. Jabbar
06-25-2010, 04:52 AM
troll

whatever makes you sleep :lol

mamba24
06-25-2010, 04:53 AM

I'm not clamoring for him nor do I pretend to know which city he is going to choose.

I just come in these threads to laugh at Knicks fans and deflect any erroneous comments made about my team.

I am on the record as being against player worship and Lebron isn't even among my favorite players in the league [although I do admire him].

Lol admire him...hahaha you bash kobe enough to suggest you deep throat lebron.

magic chiongson
06-25-2010, 05:16 AM
lebron to teh clippers!

lakers vs clippers WCF!

:D

MAC system
06-25-2010, 06:17 AM
For the record, I'm not p-ssed at the Bulls. Smart move dumping Hinrich.

I'm p-ssed at the Wizards. Letting Chicago do this was beyond retarded. They not only screwed over Heat, Knicks, and Nets, they screwed over THEMSELVES. They're in the same conference. Was Hinrich really worth it? Geez, man, make the Bulls give up Noah or something.....

Unbelievable.
:cry:

Translation:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It's not fair the Bulls dumped a contract, now they're front runners for LeBron!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Wizards screwed us! Just like Vince McMahon screwed Stone Cold Steve Austin!

NY-Knicks
06-25-2010, 06:52 AM

feel the same way. If we don't get players that will suck but we haven't done sh-t for a decade now. It's not like I'll jump on another bandwagon if the plan doesn't work out. I am a supporter of building a team by drafting, the Knicks have done a horrible job at keeping their picks or drafting good players. Tonights draft was a prime example with players like Varnado, Stephenson and Alabi still on the board. So if Walsh has a bad FA summer he will have f-cked the team over until 2013 thanks to the Houston trade. But we'll have to wait and see. Not trippin' like some of the other guys, just a great move by the Bulls GM.

bagelred
06-25-2010, 07:50 AM

The history of the Bulls franchise hangs in the balance. Honestly, if Lebron doesn't select the Bulls, this will be the biggest story in the history of Western civilization. Chicago will become the laughing stock of the entire nation.....no, the entire world.....wait, actually the entire galaxy.....you know what? make that the universe. All life forms will, in unison, laugh at Chicago.

Wow, the pressure is REALLY on now.

:lol

Go Getter
06-25-2010, 07:50 AM
Lol admire him...hahaha you bash kobe enough to suggest you deep throat lebron.

Remind me, how does Kobe relate to this topic at all?

Also, when have I bashed Kobe?

Please miss me with your agenda sir.

[I admire Kobe as well as Lebron]

Do you know the meaning of the word admire?

bagelred
06-25-2010, 07:52 AM
How do you not detect the sarcasm? :roll:

:lol In before the "he's not being sarcastic" posts.

niko
06-25-2010, 08:05 AM
Someone still needs to tell me whose taking the pay decrease because again, you have $30 in cap room, not $35.

Knicks101
06-25-2010, 08:11 AM
Someone still needs to tell me whose taking the pay decrease because again, you have $30 in cap room, not $35.

I think that they have a little more than that because they traded their pick as well. Also, isn't it 33 million for 2 free agents?

bagelred
06-25-2010, 08:14 AM
I think that they have a little more than that because they traded their pick as well. Also, isn't it 33 million for 2 free agents?

I'm guessing Bulls will give away James Johnson to any team that wants him, to open up another $1.7 million.

Glide2keva
06-25-2010, 08:26 AM
The history of the Bulls franchise hangs in the balance. Honestly, if Lebron doesn't select the Bulls, this will be the biggest story in the history of Western civilization. Chicago will become the laughing stock of the entire nation.....no, the entire world.....wait, actually the entire galaxy.....you know what? make that the universe. All life forms will, in unison, laugh at Chicago.

Wow, the pressure is REALLY on now.

:lol
How so? Our fanbase wasn't making lebron jerseys Photoshops for two years now. We weren't practically begging this guy to come here. We didn't tank two years and make absolutely no moves in order to get him.

We've made the playoffs five of the last six years without lebron. We've been one of the top defensive teams in the league without lebron. We've had an all star on our team without lebron.

What have the knicks done in that stretch? Nothing but pin their hopes on getting lebron to come and save their team for the last two seasons. They were dumb to think other teams weren't going to make some moves to get in on all the free agents this summer.

Now the Bulls have an all star point guard, a young battle tested defensive minded center who can get you 15/13 a night and cap room to bring in a top free agent that could turn this perennial playoff team into a contender while the knicks will still be in rebuilding mode. Add to the fact that our new coach is a defensive genius, it makes the Bulls that much more attractive a spot to land for any free agent.

Whose front office looks foolish and which one looks smart?

It's okay, you can say it.

bagelred
06-25-2010, 08:28 AM
How so? Our fanbase wasn't making lebron jerseys Photoshops for two years now. We weren't practically begging this guy to come here. We didn't tank two years and make absolutely no moves in order to get him.

We've made the playoffs five of the last six years without lebron. We've been one of the top defensive teams in the league without lebron. We've had an all star on our team without lebron.

What have the knicks done in that stretch? Nothing but pin their hopes on getting lebron to come and save their team for the last two seasons. The were dumb to think other teams weren't going to make some moves to get
in on all the free agents this summer.

Now the Bulls have an all star point guard, a young battle tested defensive minded center who can get you 15/13 a night and cap room to bring in a top free agent that could turn this perrennial playoff team into a contender while the kncks will still be in rebuilding mode. Add to the fact that our new coach is a defensive genius, it makes the Bulls that much more attractive a spot to land for any free agent.

Whose front office

Ouch. SOMEBODY is being defensive. Ya seem a little nervous.....

Bulls set up for the greatest embarrassment in professional sports ever. Just wow.....better hope Lebron comes there.

Glide2keva
06-25-2010, 08:36 AM
Ouch. SOMEBODY is being defensive. Ya seem a little nervous.....

Bulls set up for the greatest embarrassment in professional sports ever. Just wow.....better hope Lebron comes there.
Thing is, I'm not on the lebron to chicago bandwagon, only way I would is only to screw NY over one more time.

I'd much rather they go after Bosh and sign a good outside shooter, but hey, I don't make those decisions. (I really wish i did though).

It's you knick fans that started the trashing of the bulls as soon as they emerged as a player and you weren't the prettiest gir in the room anymore.

So who's defensive?

My previous post was nothing but sheer fact and the fact that you can't dispute it proves that I was dead on, so you resorted to the obly tactic you had left. Insulting me.

Pathetic.

bagelred
06-25-2010, 09:14 AM
Thing is, I'm not on the lebron to chicago bandwagon, only way I would is only to screw NY over one more time.

I'd much rather they go after Bosh and sign a good outside shooter, but hey, I don't make those decisions. (I really wish i did though).

It's you knick fans that started the trashing of the bulls as soon as they emerged as a player and you weren't the prettiest gir in the room anymore.

So who's defensive?

My previous post was nothing but sheer fact and the fact that you can't dispute it proves that I was dead on, so you resorted to the obly tactic you had left. Insulting me.

Pathetic.

You seem nervous. I think the expectations are getting to you.

Honestly, if the Bulls don't get Lebron and Bosh, and win titles 10 years in a row, isn't everything they've done up to this point a complete and total failure? The pressure is enormous. Sad, really........

Pharcyde
06-25-2010, 09:24 AM
Don't worry Knick fans, you have the rich mans Dirk in Gallo!!!! LeBron will never go anywhere else but the Mecca. 1 title in 5 years with the Knicks >>>>> 9 titles with any other team. LeBron wants New Yorks tall buildings too, they are really tall!!!

Glide2keva
06-25-2010, 09:47 AM
You seem nervous. I think the expectations are getting to you.

Honestly, if the Bulls don't get Lebron and Bosh, and win titles 10 years in a row, isn't everything they've done up to this point a complete and total failure? The pressure is enormous. Sad, really........
I see reading and comprehension is lacking on your end.

Go and read my posts again.

Rowe
06-25-2010, 09:48 AM
Don't worry Knick fans, you have the rich mans Dirk in Gallo!!!! LeBron will never go anywhere else but the Mecca. 1 title in 5 years with the Knicks >>>>> 9 titles with any other team. LeBron wants New Yorks tall buildings too, they are really tall!!!

Doesn't Chicago have the worlds highest murder rate right now?

I doubt LeBron wants to raise his family in a city that has 40 shootings on average per weekend.

bagelred
06-25-2010, 09:48 AM
I see reading and comprehension is lacking on your end.

Go and read my posts again.

You seem paranoid?

Glide2keva
06-25-2010, 09:52 AM
I actually couldn't care less if he comes here or not. I think the Bulls' needs are in other areas, but as I said before, it's not my decision.

I can understand why Bulls fans are going ga ga over him, but I'm not in that boat.

I still feel the Bulls need a guy like Bosh for his post scoring (something a guy as big as lebron should be doing) and rebounding.

The Bulls also need outside shooting and while lebron would help that department, a good dedicated shooter at the 2 who is taler than 6' 5" would be an improvement. People are saying Joe johnson, but that dude came up smaller than kobe when it mattered most, so I'm not sold on him.

If lebron does come here, it'll be great, but I'm certainly not hanging my hat on it happening.

Glide2keva
06-25-2010, 09:53 AM
You seem paranoid?
You really are dense, nevermind. I see intellectual conversation isn't your strong suit, because you have not addressed anything that I have said, so again I will conclude that you can't.

Thus rendering you owned.

bagelred
06-25-2010, 09:56 AM
You really are dense, nevermind. I see intellectual conversation isn't your strong suit, because you have not addressed anything that I have said, so again I will conclude that you can't.

Thus rendering you owned.

I think the pressure is getting to you. Listen, the expectations now are enormous on the Bulls. Anything less than 10 championships in a row.....tremendous failure.

.........whistling and walking.............

Glide2keva
06-25-2010, 09:59 AM
I think the pressure is getting to you. Listen, the expectations now are enormous on the Bulls. Anything less than 10 championships in a row.....tremendous failure.

.........whistling and walking.............
I see what you're trying to do, but you mistake me for someone who is hanging on lebron's nuts like you.

Sorry, not working.

Ignore list for you.

bagelred
06-25-2010, 10:00 AM
I see what you're trying to do, but you mistake me for someone who is hanging on lebron's nuts like you.

Sorry, not working.

Ignore list for you.

I kinda feel sorry for you now. Maybe you can't handle Lebron? :confusedshrug:

Be careful what you wish for.........

Glide2keva
06-25-2010, 10:01 AM
This message is hidden because bagelred is a retard and is on your ignore list.

Quickz
06-25-2010, 10:04 AM
Lebron dont go to CHI-TOWN!! BTW I'm a bulls fan but I dont even wanna see him in Chicago go get bosh and joe johnson...Let Lebron go to NYC, cause if he comes to the Bulls he will never live up to MJ. HE will always be After MJ espically in a bulls uniform..

Glide2keva
06-25-2010, 10:20 AM
Kobe will never live up to magic but that hasn't stopped him.

LJJ
06-25-2010, 10:23 AM

I doubt LeBron wants to raise his family in a city that has 40 shootings on average per weekend.

Yeah, I'm sure the 5 million dollars a house neighborhood where LBJ will reside is a real shithole.

Lebron Bryant
06-25-2010, 10:25 AM

Lot of the crimes in Chicago are on the South Side, Lebron should stay away from that side. North Side from what I've heard, doesn't have as much crime and murders.

Quickz
06-25-2010, 10:26 AM
Kobe will never live up to magic but that hasn't stopped him.

I just mean In Chicago, it would be a LOT harder. I just think Lebron wants to be the best ever on another franchise that's all. And Kobe was drafted by the Lakers so I think thats a little different.

Just curious cause I'm new here but as a bulls fan do you really wanna see Lebron go there??

ChuckOakley
06-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Am I missing something here?

Rose - 5.6
Noah - 3.1
Deng - 11.3
Gibson - 1.1
JJ - 1.7
7 cap holds @ 440k each = 3.1

Total Salary/holds= 25.9m
Expected Cap = $55m
Salary Space = 29m

Max Contract ~ 16.5m
2 Max Contracts ~33m

To me, it looks like Chicago is about $4m short of a 2nd max FA.

Rowe
06-25-2010, 10:37 AM
Yeah, I'm sure the 5 million dollars a house neighborhood where LBJ will reside is a real shithole.

Didn't they break into Eddy Curry & Antoine Walker's home and rob them?

New York is the most well policed city in the US. LeBron can raise his family in a nice loft apartment in Manhattan that overlooks the entire city.

Snoop_Cat
06-25-2010, 10:38 AM
Well, basically to me, it is down to NY and Chicago.

No way he stays in CLeveland and no way he goes to Miami. He can't co-exist with Wade and if he does go to Miami, there is no way he can live with the fact that Wade will always have 1 more ring than him. I know if I was LeBron, it'd be a huge ego-block.

I think the whole MJ shadow thing is overplayed, and as a NY fan, I'd have to say Chicago's chances are slightly better at the moment... NY's terrible draft really doesn't help either. Seriously....

Glide2keva
06-25-2010, 10:40 AM
Lot of the crimes in Chicago are on the South Side, Lebron should stay away from that side. North Side from what I've heard, doesn't have as much crime and murders.
True, but it's the south and west sides.

Plus, if lebron were to come here, he'd live in Deerfield where the Bulls practice facility, the Berto Center is.

Crime is everywhere.

Rowe
06-25-2010, 10:41 AM
Why would he?

Chicago is a dangerous city. Point blank. Its also very expensive to live in a "modern" Midwest city that still doesn't have barely any relevant destinations. You guys have the House of Blues, but thats about it. Chicago was the most disappointing city I've ever been to. I thought it would be kinda like NYC but instead it was just a larger Milwaukee. There was an Old Navy downtown near where I was staying but outside of that, it looked like the average medium sized city. The black people I met there spoke like they were from Alabama and couldn't understand my talking speed.

Glide2keva
06-25-2010, 10:43 AM
I just mean In Chicago, it would be a LOT harder. I just think Lebron wants to be the best ever on another franchise that's all. And Kobe was drafted by the Lakers so I think thats a little different.

Just curious cause I'm new here but as a bulls fan do you really wanna see Lebron go there??
Kobe wasn't drafted by the lakers, he was drafted by Charlotte (Hornets) and traded for Vlade Divac on draft night.

Plus, Kobe had legends he was following after: magic, kareem, West, Wilt, Mikan, Baylor.

lebron would be following after one legend in Jordan.

Glide2keva
06-25-2010, 10:45 AM
Didn't they break into Eddy Curry & Antoine Walker's home and rob them?

New York is the most well policed city in the US. LeBron can raise his family in a nice loft apartment in Manhattan that overlooks the entire city.
Dude you sound desparate.

Walker got robbed because he always get robbed here, because he's a ****ing slum lord and fluants his money.

Eddy Curry got hit because he had enemies.

niko
06-25-2010, 10:46 AM
Am I missing something here?

Rose - 5.6
Noah - 3.1
Deng - 11.3
Gibson - 1.1
JJ - 1.7
7 cap holds @ 440k each = 3.1

Total Salary/holds= 25.9m
Expected Cap = $55m
Salary Space = 29m

Max Contract ~ 16.5m
2 Max Contracts ~33m

To me, it looks like Chicago is about $4m short of a 2nd max FA.

Nope, you are right. Bucher basically said last night ITS CLOSE ENOUGH! so ESPN changed from what they said (that they are short) to ITS ENOUGH!

But no one here cares, i did the same math you did yesterday.

bagelred
06-25-2010, 10:48 AM
I feel the Raptors or Cavs are going to bail the Bulls out with a S n T for Deng.

Pharcyde
06-25-2010, 10:57 AM
I feel the Raptors or Cavs are going to bail the Bulls out with a S n T for Deng.

We should follow the Knick route and give up a first round pick for the next 6 years.

Mr. Jabbar
06-25-2010, 11:18 AM
Translation:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It's not fair the Bulls dumped a contract, now they're front runners for LeBron!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Wizards screwed us! Just like Vince McMahon screwed Stone Cold Steve Austin!

youre not funny. gtfo.

boozehound
06-25-2010, 11:56 AM
Nope, you are right. Bucher basically said last night ITS CLOSE ENOUGH! so ESPN changed from what they said (that they are short) to ITS ENOUGH!

But no one here cares, i did the same math you did yesterday.
I thought the cap was at 56.1 or some such? Still not quite enough, but Im sure they will figure it out. Trade deng for about 9 mil (minus 1OOK /1.25) and they are right there.

Roundball_Rock
06-25-2010, 01:55 PM

What have the knicks done in that stretch? Nothing but pin their hopes on getting lebron to come and save their team for the last two seasons. They were dumb to think other teams weren't going to make some moves to get in on all the free agents this summer.

Now the Bulls have an all star point guard, a young battle tested defensive minded center who can get you 15/13 a night and cap room to bring in a top free agent that could turn this perennial playoff team into a contender while the knicks will still be in rebuilding mode. Add to the fact that our new coach is a defensive genius, it makes the Bulls that much more attractive a spot to land for any free agent.

Whose front office looks foolish and which one looks smart?

It's okay, you can say it.

Plus, Kobe had legends he was following after: magic, kareem, West, Wilt, Mikan, Baylor.

lebron would be following after one legend in Jordan.

http://youngtraveler.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/t1_jordan-pippen1.jpg

Snoop_Cat
06-25-2010, 02:02 PM
we honestly can't be as mad at Chicago as we should be at ourselves...

absolutely embarrassing draft night and we have a useless coach and are getting punished even further for past stupidities. If we don't get a marquee player, fire the entire organization and start over with Pritchard please.

LA_Showtime
06-25-2010, 02:15 PM
I would rather have Chicago get LeBron and Bosh. At least they played this out the right way. The same can't be said about New York.

crisoner
06-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Wow Chicago will be one h3ll of a team if LeBron and Bosh and up there.
Wouldn't they have to trade for Bosh though?

He can still go to NY because it's NY....but the Bulls was his favorite team growing up...and talent wise if you want a shot to beat the Lakers.....got to go to the Bulls. Wow.....Chicago just won a cup and if LeBron heads there I guess they can forget about how terrible the Cubs are.

crisoner
06-25-2010, 02:20 PM

http://youngtraveler.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/t1_jordan-pippen1.jpg

Steve Kerr's a legend as well buddy!

crisoner
06-25-2010, 02:25 PM
Maybe LeBron and Boozer to Chicago...Bosh goes to NY to be the main guy.

That helps the pain a lil right Knick fans?

ElPigto
06-25-2010, 02:29 PM
we honestly can't be as mad at Chicago as we should be at ourselves...

absolutely embarrassing draft night and we have a useless coach and are getting punished even further for past stupidities. If we don't get a marquee player, fire the entire organization and start over with Pritchard please.

Regardless of FA 2010 outcome, the Knicks should hire Pritchard. The guy might be an arrogant son of a *****, but he will definitely help make the Knicks a better team in the long run. Donnie Walsh has sacrificed way too much for the Knicks to be all in.