PDA

View Full Version : 2K11 official MJ cover is revealed! titled : THE GOAT

OmniStrife
07-07-2010, 04:43 PM
http://www.thehdroom.com/images/news/7091a.jpghttp://www.thehdroom.com/images/news/7091b.jpg

ashbelly
07-07-2010, 04:45 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

New York Knicks
07-07-2010, 04:45 PM
Nah, I've jumped ship. Online play from 2k8-2k10 got worse and worse every year. Not taking my money this year!

PowerGlove
07-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Where is the Wii cover?

Fatal9
disrespectful...

I think I'll skip this one.

OmniStrife
Nah, I've jumped ship. Online play from 2k8-2k10 got worse and worse every year. Not taking my money this year!
2K11 Will have new optic fiber servers.

Killer_Instinct
Meh.

bokes15
07-07-2010, 04:47 PM
I love it! Man I miss MJ dominating the league. Funny thing is I bet he still won't even be in the actual game itself.

jstern
****ing awesome.

HylianNightmare
can you imagine the public's reaction if that were actually the title :roll:

OmniStrife
07-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Meh.
:lol

Bet you find the title (above the 2K11 logo) hard to read...

jstern
The "Greatest of all time" is going to alienate a lot of Kobe fans though.

New York Knicks
can you imagine the public's reaction if that were actually the title :roll:
That is the actual cover though.

DuMa
07-07-2010, 04:49 PM
disrespectful...

HylianNightmare
07-07-2010, 04:49 PM
i wanna see a link, i hope they aren't douchebags enough to put GOAT in the title

NuggetsFan
07-07-2010, 04:50 PM
disrespectful...

Stings eh?. Must suck hating the majority GOAT of basketball :oldlol:

New York Knicks
I never understood why Kobe fans were offended though. Kobe's not even close to #1. If anyone should be offended it's Kareem, Russell, Bird, and Magic fans.

New York Knicks
i wanna see a link, i hope they aren't douchebags enough to put GOAT in the title
It's on the cover but it's not the official registered title.

OmniStrife
07-07-2010, 04:51 PM
http://www.thehdroom.com/news/NBA-2K11-Michael-Jordan-Cover-Art-Revealed/7091

NuggetsFan
07-07-2010, 04:53 PM
So it's actually going to say GOAT on the case? :oldlol: . That is a little disrespectful to past legends like Kareem\Russel\Bird etc. Still pretty awesome tho I'm sure Kobe fans will be playing live this year.

HylianNightmare
07-07-2010, 04:53 PM
http://www.thehdroom.com/news/NBA-2K11-Michael-Jordan-Cover-Art-Revealed/7091

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

New York Knicks
07-07-2010, 04:55 PM
So it's actually going to say GOAT on the case? :oldlol: . That is a little disrespectful to past legends like Kareem\Russel\Bird etc. Still pretty awesome tho I'm sure Kobe fans will be playing live this year.
Well, Jordan is the consensus GOAT according to most of the other GOAT candidates.

Kevin_Garnett_5
07-07-2010, 04:56 PM
I love it! Man I miss MJ dominating the league. Funny thing is I bet he still won't even be in the actual game itself. I'm pretty sure he is in the game.

OmniStrife
07-07-2010, 04:56 PM
mj Is The Goat Of Goats!!

Killer_Instinct
07-07-2010, 05:02 PM

I was simply adding my opinion on the cover art.

Seeing as how I'm sure I'll never benefit from it one way or another, I can honestly say I couldn't care less. Or should I be like the masses of prebuscent children and engage you in a debate on whose dick is bigger between two great players who don't know we exist? I'll let you grow up, decide, and get back at me.

PowerGlove
07-07-2010, 05:03 PM

Seeing as how I'm sure I'll never benefit from it one way or another, I can honestly say I couldn't care less. Or should I be like the masses of prebuscent children and engage you in a debate on whose dick is bigger between two great players who don't know we exist? I'll let you grow up, decide, and get back at me.
Ouch.

I like you.:oldlol: :applause:

jstern
07-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Ouch.

I like you.:oldlol: :applause:
I asked you another time, but your avatar, is that related to an alien video?

New York Knicks
07-07-2010, 05:05 PM

Sound mad to me.

NuggetsFan
07-07-2010, 05:09 PM

So now it's childish to debate two players? I don't get it. It's the NBA actually in any sports people argue who's better. I agree that it's nothing to get upset about but to act like it's childish to argue about who's better is just untrue :oldlol:. Think about the older guy's in there 60's who probably go back and forth all day about Russel\Wilt.

Reverend Hoops
07-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Does bruceblitz work for 2K?

OneMoreSucka
07-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Shit is going to explode once this comes out. Imagine how many "KOBE DUNKING ON MJ!!! KOBE SCHOOLING MJ!!!" youtube videos there will be

1987_Lakers
07-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Shit is going to explode once this comes out. Imagine how many "KOBE DUNKING ON MJ!!! KOBE SCHOOLING MJ!!!" youtube videos there will be

:roll:

New York Knicks
07-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Does bruceblitz work for 2K?
If he did, would he have put Kobe on the cover of 2k10?

Reverend Hoops
07-07-2010, 05:14 PM
If he did, would he have put Kobe on the cover of 2k10?

Maybe they just hired him. :lol

Dunno.

ImmortalD24
07-07-2010, 05:18 PM
They should have an All-Decade 2000's team.

15 man roster:

PG: Jason Kidd/ Steve Nash/ Chauncey Billups
SG: Kobe Bryant/ Dwyane Wade/ Vince Carter
SF: LeBron James/ Tracy McGrady/Paul Pierce
PF: Tim Duncan/ Kevin Garnett/ Dirk Nowitzki
C: Shaquille O'Neal/ Dwight Howard/ Yao Ming

This team would be kicking ass and taking names. :bowdown:

Of course I'd have a starting lineup of:

PG: LeBron James
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Tracy McGrady
PF: Kevin Garnett
C: Shaquille O'Neal

Taking most of the minutes.

Killer_Instinct
07-07-2010, 05:19 PM
So now it's childish to debate two players? I don't get it. It's the NBA actually in any sports people argue who's better. I agree that it's nothing to get upset about but to act like it's childish to argue about who's better is just untrue :oldlol:. Think about the older guy's in there 60's who probably go back and forth all day about Russel\Wilt.

If I'm going to debate my reason for choosing Player X over Player Y it's going to spark from a much more intelligent perspective than

And that intelligent spark is lacking in this thread, and unnecessary at the time. While we're at it, why is assumed I want to debate Kobe > Jordan? Because one is present in my avatar and the other isn't? That's the childish mentality I'm talking about, and the kind of reasoning that shows the age of many posters here. You have no idea where I rank Jordan. Assuming that I'm offended because it says "Greatest Of All Time" above his image and the fact I have Kobe in my avatar doesn't mean I'm offended. Maybe I just didn't like the cover art. But that seems to go over a lot of kids heads in their attempt to pull out their rulers and measure their guy against yours.

Yuki Nagato
07-07-2010, 05:33 PM
In b4 lakers fans bandwagoning to NBA live/elite series.

Skywalker
07-07-2010, 05:35 PM
gettin' NBA Elite 11 o yeuh

KobeDaMamba
07-07-2010, 05:51 PM
I dont see Kareem on the cover.

Jumpman10135
07-07-2010, 05:54 PM
If you don't think MJ is GOAT your probably either 12 or have down syndrum.

OmniStrife
07-07-2010, 05:57 PM
And that intelligent spark is lacking in this thread, and unnecessary at the time. While we're at it, why is assumed I want to debate Kobe > Jordan? Because one is present in my avatar and the other isn't? That's the childish mentality I'm talking about, and the kind of reasoning that shows the age of many posters here. You have no idea where I rank Jordan. Assuming that I'm offended because it says "Greatest Of All Time" above his image and the fact I have Kobe in my avatar doesn't mean I'm offended. Maybe I just didn't like the cover art. But that seems to go over a lot of kids heads in their attempt to pull out their rulers and measure their guy against yours.
Holy hell man, what critter shat in your coffee this morning, it was just a humorous remark. Get back here when your PMS is over... sheesh.

Batz
07-07-2010, 05:58 PM
That some weak ass photoshoppin.

ashbelly
07-07-2010, 05:58 PM

douchebags ??? :confusedshrug: R u crazy ?

Revelation
07-07-2010, 06:04 PM
If you don't think MJ is GOAT your probably either 12 or have down syndrum.

Right, that explains why the majority of basketball fans (of all ages) agree that Jordan is the GOAT.

lakers_forever
07-07-2010, 06:04 PM
It's true and I love the cover.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/110/1104500p1.html

What do you want it to say? Arguably the greatest of all time? :lol
They managed to have MJ in their cover, it's a smart move to hype it up. He is the greatest for most people anyway.

I know years ago NBA live had Jordan, but it's great to have him in a game again. Specially for those who were kids back in the day who were pissed when a game came out with everyone but MJ.

Desperado
07-07-2010, 06:06 PM
Jordan: Most Overrated Of All Time

ashbelly
07-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Jordan: Most Overrated Of All Time

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PHILA
07-07-2010, 07:31 PM
disrespectful...

Indeed, the GOAT passed away over a decade ago.

-23-
07-07-2010, 07:35 PM
I don't like the cover picture. :\

Batz
07-07-2010, 07:37 PM
What do you want it to say? Arguably the greatest of all time? :lol

How about just his name and jersey number like everybody else...? :confusedshrug:

Desperado
07-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Song about MJ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6BJ3CvPLhs

artificial
07-07-2010, 08:03 PM
When is it coming out?

Big One
07-07-2010, 08:04 PM

15 man roster:

vince over iverson?:roll: :roll: :roll:

Lakers13
07-07-2010, 08:09 PM
So Jordans in the game..maybe you can use him in "GOAT" mode, play Jordans career out and make sure he's everyone alltime greatest by the time you retire

Rake2204
07-07-2010, 08:19 PM

15 man roster:

Of course I'd have a starting lineup of:

PG: LeBron James
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Tracy McGrady
PF: Kevin Garnett
C: Shaquille O'Neal

Taking most of the minutes.
For the sake of information, and this may make things more fun, 2K has usually created an All-Decade East and an All-Decade West, not just one all encompassing squad. So what might you think we're looking at for the 2000's if that were the case?

TheLogo
07-07-2010, 08:21 PM
I will definitely not get this game. Anytime you have a retired forgotten player on the cover...it means there are no improvements and they are whoring that slut named Michael Jordan.

Supermensch
07-07-2010, 08:21 PM
This isn't disrespectful. MJ is the undisputed Zeus of the Basketball Gods; and everyone damn well knows this.

highwhey
07-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Kobe: Most Overrated Of All Time
Fixed.

SourPatchKids
07-07-2010, 08:25 PM
They should have went with the Brandon Jennings cover even though that was probably fake.

New York Knicks
07-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Holy hell man, what critter shat in your coffee this morning, it was just a humorous remark. Get back here when your PMS is over... sheesh.
Kobe fans are the angriest people there is. I bet if Jerry Stackhouse was drafted by LA, Stackhouse fans would be hating on Jordan too.

OldSchoolBBall
07-07-2010, 08:28 PM
I will definitely not get this game. Anytime you have a retired forgotten player on the cover...it means there are no improvements and they are whoring that slut named Michael Jordan.

I say that, purely out of protest, you become a Laker fan. :lol

TheLogo
07-07-2010, 08:36 PM
I say that, purely out of protest, you become a Laker fan. :lol

It's not so much that MJ is a slut. It is 2k games. MJ is very protective of his image and for 2k to fork out the amount of money to have him on the cover, leadsme to believe that there are not much improvements to the game.

lakers_forever
07-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Fixed.

Both are wrong and stupid.

New York Knicks
07-07-2010, 08:41 PM
It's not so much that MJ is a slut. It is 2k games. MJ is very protective of his image and for 2k to fork out the amount of money to have him on the cover, leadsme to believe that there are not much improvements to the game.
Well they did bring back the former lead developer of arguably the best 2k game (2k7). EA Sports stole him away from 2k a few years ago. Now 2k stole him back. I'll probably buy 2k11 eventually but not on launch day like I usually did. 2k9 and 2k10 were terrible. Buggy beyond belief.

clayton
07-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Well they did bring back the former lead developer of arguably the best 2k game (2k7). EA Sports stole him away from 2k a few years ago. Now 2k stole him back. I'll probably buy 2k11 eventually but not on launch day like I usually did. 2k9 and 2k10 were terrible. Buggy beyond belief.
His name is Mike Wang. He is also the same guy that changed NBA Live 20?? from garbage to decent quality.

Jacks3
07-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Looks like they messed up. Kareem is the G.O.A.T.

Micku
07-07-2010, 09:33 PM
Lots of Jordan hate I see.

Hopefully 2k11 will be better than 2k9 and 2k10. I didn't like the defense in 2k10.

Roundball_Rock
07-07-2010, 09:47 PM
:oldlol: at the Jordan corporate propaganda machine still going strong 26 years later. The guy has not been relevant since 1998 yet so much time, money, and effort is expended by corporations and the media to hype him as the GOAT. Then people wonder why he has 95% support for GOAT. How much $$$ has been spent marketing him? Is there any estimate? I would love to see how it compared to national presidential campaigns. He surely has spent more than numerous, legitimate presidential primary campaigns. What I am talking about is general election campaigns...

KobeDaMamba
07-07-2010, 09:51 PM
:oldlol: at the Jordan corporate propaganda machine still going strong 26 years later. The guy has not been relevant since 1998 yet so much time, money, and effort is expended by corporations and the media to hype him as the GOAT. Then people wonder why he has 95% support for GOAT. How much $$$ has been spent marketing him? Is there any estimate? I would love to see how it compared to national presidential campaigns. He surely has spent more than numerous, legitimate presidential primary campaigns. What I am talking about is general election campaigns...
Nail meet hammer...

NuggetsFan
07-07-2010, 09:55 PM

2k is paying Jordan for them to put him on the cover :ohwell: . It's not like Jordan's people are paying 2k for the cover spot. Why would 2k care about making Jordan look like GOAT? They just want to sell copies. Did you ever stop to think maybe the reason he's pushed so hard and marketed so much is because he is actually the GOAT?. You can't really call his clothes\shoes marketing him as GOAT that's simply just him making money. You act like the main reason he's majority GOAT isn't because of his play but because of marketing witch isn't true.

Brandon Roy
07-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Outside of this forum, not many people argue that Mike isn't the GOAT.

Sure, there are a few guys (Russell, Wilt, Kareem, Magic, etc.) who can also take the GOAT title, but people who are actually old enough to have watched these people play do not play video games. It's marketing.

And Kobe is not greater than Mike. No one who thinks rationally and who has perspective on the history of the game actually believes that. Better in certain facets of the game? Sure. Greater? No.

Courtside View
07-07-2010, 09:57 PM

So sad for you that the man has been retired for all this time, and it's still considered the best get in basketball for him to be on the cover. Cry about it.
:cry:

Fatal9
07-07-2010, 09:57 PM
I like how MJ goes from saying in his HOF press conferences that he wished people would stop calling him GOAT because it's disrespectful to those before him, to approving this cover.

NuggetsFan
07-07-2010, 10:01 PM
I like how MJ goes from saying in his HOF press conferences that he wished people would stop calling him GOAT because it's disrespectful to those before him, to approving this cover.

Yeah your right. He's not doing this for the money but for the cover :oldlol: . Do you think he should turn down a smart move because it's "disrespectful" to like 5% of the population?.

I agree it's a little disrespectful to former players like Kareem\Wilt\Russel etc. but it's a smart move for both parties so why not do it?

Courtside View
07-07-2010, 10:02 PM
2k is paying Jordan for them to put him on the cover :ohwell: . It's not like Jordan's people are paying 2k for the cover spot. Why would 2k care about making Jordan look like GOAT? They just want to sell copies. Did you ever stop to think maybe the reason he's pushed so hard and marketed so much is because he is actually the GOAT?. You can't really call his clothes\shoes marketing him as GOAT that's simply just him making money. You act like the main reason he's majority GOAT isn't because of his play but because of marketing witch isn't true.

This guy is just a mindless simpleton who accuses everyone, no matter how long they've been following basketball, what insight they provide, what evidence there is etc. of just being blinded by Jordan's hype and marketing. It's one thing to not think he's GOAT, that's on you. But to imply that anyone who thinks he is just thinks so because of marketing is stupid. Jordan certainly accomplished enough in his career to have an excellent argument for it. He's also arguably the most exciting player ever. So you have:

A. A player who's career is certainly eligible for GOAT status

PLUS

B. A player who is extremely exciting to watch

Of course there would be marketing and hype and all the rest of it. It doesn't mean that only BECAUSE of this is he considered GOAT.

The one thing that amazed me about Jordan was that he always seemed to SURPASS the hype year after year, and there have been very few players able to do that. Roundball's just a clown.

Courtside View
07-07-2010, 10:03 PM

NuggetsFan
07-07-2010, 10:05 PM
I can see marketing making him relevant and making him more known and even at times making him look better than he is but It's not like people with half a brain see a cereal box or a commercial or a Jordan brand shoe and go "OH he must be the best basketball player of all time". People form that opinion on what they know\seen. Atleast basketball fans who follow the sport somewhat closely.

Duncan21formvp
07-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Since MJ went into the Hall of Fame in 2010 it is fitting he is on the cover for the next year's game. So next season both Pippen and Malone should split the cover for 2k12.

Micku
07-07-2010, 10:11 PM
I guess this just shows how dominant Jordan was as a player and popularity. Even after a decade, people are still hyping him up. They do it all the time. Some people are sick of getting reminded how great he is, some call him overrated, some wish he was still here. I don't think they will ever do this for any other player in NBA history.

I wonder if 2k11 will sell more because of Jordan being on the cover?

Courtside View
07-07-2010, 10:18 PM
I guess this just shows how dominant Jordan was as a player and popularity. Even after a decade, people are still hyping him up. They do it all the time. Some people are sick of getting reminded how great he is, some call him overrated, some wish he was still here. I don't think they will ever do this for any other player in NBA history.

I wonder if 2k11 will sell more because of Jordan being on the cover?

Of course it will. Just like Air Jordan is still the top shoe brand. These cats like Roundball, Fatal, etc. wish people would just get over it already, but it just ain't happening.

That's why they come into threads like this to post nonsense instead of just keeping it moving. It burns them that he's STILL hugely popular, and the NBA's never replaced him, despite being 14 years removed from his last title.

No matter how many players they try to hype, no matter how many wannabes copy his moves but still end up as a pale comparison, Mike is still that dude.

:pimp:

KobeDaMamba
07-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Of course it will. Just like Air Jordan is still the top shoe brand. These cats like Roundball, Fatal, etc. wish people would just get over it already, but it just ain't happening.

That's why they come into threads like this to post nonsense instead of just keeping it moving. It burns them that he's STILL hugely popular, and the NBA's never replaced him, despite being 14 years removed from his last title.

No matter how many players they try to hype, no matter how many wannabes copy his moves but still end up as a pale comparison, Mike is still that dude.

:pimp:
:oldlol: at this dude still living in the past.

Courtside View
07-07-2010, 10:26 PM
:oldlol: at this dude still living in the past.

Apparently so is 2K11, and Nike.

Roundball_Rock
07-08-2010, 12:12 AM
:oldlol: at MJ fans and their typical lack of context. Basketball isn't the only sport in the world. Name any other sport where a long retired player is being pimped this much by corporations.

2k is paying Jordan for them to put him on the cover

Exactly. Jordan=$$$$$$ for numerous corporations. The greater Jordan is made to look to the public, the more effective the $$$$$ corporations spend on marketing him are. See the cycle?

You act like the main reason he's majority GOAT isn't because of his play but because of marketing witch isn't true.

Yeah, having a marketing budget that is greater than that of national presidential campaigns has nothing to do with him having 95% support. When is the last time Kareem was even in the news for something other than cancer let alone in an ad? The Coors Light ad in, what, 96'? ESPN did a GOAT poll about 2 weeks ago. Kobe came in 3rd and Lebron would have been top 10 at least if he was included in it. Kobe was 3rd overall, 2nd in first place votes. How do you think that happened?

So sad for you that the man has been retired for all this time, and it's still considered the best get in basketball for him to be on the cover.

It is sad. As long as corporations and the basketball world keeps blowing Jordan their dependency on Jordan will not end. Let Jordan go and let a new generation of superstars emerge, like every other sport does and like basketball did until 2 days before training camp started for the 94' season. Only Jordan is marketed this much in retirement. I could see the 1994 and 1995 hype but the guy has been irrelevant since 1998 on the court yet he still is pimped daily by ESPN and has all of this corporate cash behind him? :wtf:

Lebron23
07-08-2010, 12:15 AM

:lol :lol :lol

R.H.C.P.
07-08-2010, 12:16 AM
lol, you guys seriously aruging over a game cover?

focus on the gameplay, presentation, etc. of the game...not the damn cover

and for those that are switching over to elite '11...prepared to be dissappointed, yet again

NuggetsFan
07-08-2010, 12:38 AM
Roundball_Rock]:oldlol: at MJ fans and their typical lack of context. Basketball isn't the only sport in the world. Name any other sport where a long retired player is being pimped this much by corporations.

I'm not really an MJ fan don't hate him but he's not even close to a favorite of mine. I just don't understand your blind hate

Why are you making such a big deal out of a 2k video game cover?. You make yourself look like an idiot when you act like marketing is the reason why he's GOAT. It's probably one of the reason he's so relevant today with the clothing lines and all and why he's so well known but it's not why legit basketball fans consider him the GOAT. Do you honestly think everyone who believe he's the GOAT believes that because he was in Space Jam? or because he was on a cereal box? or is it because of what he did on the basketball court like dominate seem alot more likely?.

hen is the last time Kareem was even in the news for something other than cancer let alone in an ad? The Coors Light ad in, what, 96'? ESPN did a GOAT poll about 2 weeks ago. Kobe came in 3rd and Lebron would have been top 10 at least if he was included in it. Kobe was 3rd overall, 2nd in first place votes. How do you think that happened?

Pretty simple. Today's generation is a different generation. Kareem is from the 70's\80's were in 2010. In time Jordan will fade but because of the internet\youtube and how much more footage there is of Jordan than Kareem it's going to take alot longer. In 20 years Jordan will probably be in the same situation as Kareem and there will be someone else in Jordan's shoes. But real basketball fans know what's up. You can't expect 13 year old kids on ESPN to vote for a guy from the 80's who they've never even heard of. If you took a vote from here I seriously doubt Kobe goes 3rd and Kareem drops. Seeing Kareem in a commercial or on a video game cover isn't going to make 95% of people scream "KAREEM IS THE GOAT THE COVER TOLD ME".

Anyways this is a losing battle. You clearly hate Micheal Jordan for whatever reason who knows. Just curious but is it because he went 6\6 in the finals for MVP's? For you being a Pippen fan that probably stung a little. It's just a video game cover you'll get over it but carry on with the MJ marketing is brainwashing all of us theme.

Kobe 4 The Win
07-08-2010, 12:59 AM

Not me, the G.O.A.T. is the G.O.A.T.

I can't freekin' wait to play this. I'm buying this as soon as it hits the shelf.

FashionIssues
07-08-2010, 01:00 AM
yall ain't got 60 bucks?

clayton
07-08-2010, 01:23 AM
yall ain't got 60 bucks?
$29 for PC :pimp:

EricForman
07-08-2010, 01:29 AM

bitter much? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:yes. jordan is only respected because corporations keeps throwing money to promote him. i wonder why corporations keep throwing money to promote him thuogh? it must be because they like his one dunk.

EricForman
07-08-2010, 01:30 AM
:oldlol: at laker fans being annoyed

JustinJDW
07-08-2010, 02:01 AM
I don't understand why some people don't like the cover? Everyone knows he is the GOAT, so whats the big deal? Are we trying to be politically correct here?

PS: Oh and lol at these mad kobe stans.

DuMa
07-08-2010, 02:13 AM
Jordan's legacy is pure money. Ca$h Money.

AK47DR91
07-08-2010, 02:24 AM
Kobe would approve!

AK47DR91
07-08-2010, 02:27 AM
Seriously though, this is awesome for those played NBA Jam and NBA Live back in the 90's. Jordan was never available as a player.

I don't have one of these newer systems but I might buy it or rent and then play at a one of my buddies who has a PS3 or Xbox.

AirJordan&Magic
07-08-2010, 11:04 AM
:oldlol: at laker fans being annoyed

:oldlol: It's not the Lakers' fans, it's the Kobe homers getting hurt about this.

But you have to admit though, even though I have no problem with it, this is a little offensive to past legends like Kareem Abdul Jabbar (arguably the G.o.a.t), Bill Russell (has a good case, but not as good as Kareem's or Jordan), Wilt Chamberlain, and even to a lesser extent Magic Johnson.

bballer
07-08-2010, 11:05 AM
ill get it for like 5 bucks.