PDA

View Full Version : Wade-Bosh is a mini version of Kobe-Gasol

cotdt
07-07-2010, 04:54 PM
How far will Miami go this season? I think they would definitely be contenders.

Wade said they expect to be Top3 in the East, with Orlando at the top.

plat1numX
07-07-2010, 04:55 PM
more like the superior version

PowerGlove
Kobe-Gasol is a mini version of Wade-Bosh.

Get it right.

RazorBaLade
Can't wait to hear how much better Bosh is than Gasol now. Might as well hope on the Wade bwagon too since he's finally getting out of the first round....maybe

NuggetsFan
07-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Only reason Wade wasn't regarded as the best SG is because he wasn't winning games. With Bosh added if the Heat build a solid team around them than Wade will be considered the best SG and maybe even the best player next year.

I'd rather Wade\Bosh than Kobe\Gasol(age is a big reason tho). But I don't think the Heat can get players like Bynum\Odom\Artest around Wade\Bosh.

Bodhi
07-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Just wait for the season to start. It only takes one game to know if there's real chemistry.

Celtics 2008 opening night:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200711020BOS.html

Gasol's first game with the Lakers:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200802050NJN.html

Jamison first game with the Cavs:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201002190CHA.html

cotdt
07-07-2010, 05:05 PM

Get it right.

We'll see next season whether that be the case. But I doubt it, Kobe/Gasol has the size advantage and a proven record on playing strong defense when it matters.

I am that I am
07-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Better version IMO, Wade proved this year vs Boston he is unstoppable, Kobe has shown the capability to be stopped. Bosh is a downgrade from Gasol but fits perfect with Wade

MaxFly
07-07-2010, 05:08 PM

Get it right.

And so it starts...

New York Knicks
Good offensively. But people forget LA was one of the best defensive teams in the league this year, especially in the playoffs. There was one game where Bynum and Gasol combined for 13 blocked shots (in the Finals or WCF I think?). The Lakers got to score in transition almost every time down because their defense was solid. They had the best perimeter defender in Artest and giants in the middle to cover up any mistakes and grab boards. IMO, they have he greatest frontline rotation (or one of) in NBA history. It rivals the twin towers in San Antonio and Boston's Parish/McHale frontline.

Juges8932
Can't wait to hear how much better Bosh is than Gasol now. Might as well hope on the Wade bwagon too since he's finally getting out of the first round....maybe

http://www.freewebs.com/acnd08/Wade.jpg

RazorBaLade
07-07-2010, 05:09 PM

obv talking about last few yrs

I am that I am
07-07-2010, 05:10 PM
If JO shot even 32% instead of 16% imo Wade would have beat the Celtics in the first round

cotdt
07-07-2010, 05:10 PM

Congrats on defeating a soft, choke-prone Mavericks team.

PowerGlove
07-07-2010, 05:12 PM
If JO shot even 32% instead of 16% imo Wade would have beat the Celtics in the first round
:oldlol: True, it got so bad that they just stopped guarding him. They would literally let him pull up eight feet from the basket and he would still brick it.

IMO, he was thinking too much instead of just playing. I've been there.

InfiniteBaskets
07-07-2010, 05:22 PM
Are either Bosh or Pau considered top 10 in the league coming into the new season?

In my mind

LeBron
Kobe/Wade
Dwight
Durant
Deron
Carmelo
Paul
Dirk
10th spot up for grabs

The 10th spot can be either Bosh, Gasol, Nash, Duncan, Roy, Rose, Rondo, Yao.

Papaya Petee
07-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Wade > Kobe
Bosh = Pau

Wade + Bosh > Kobe + Pau

New York Knicks
07-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Are either Bosh or Pau considered top 10 in the league coming into the new season?

In my mind

LeBron
Kobe/Wade
Dwight
Durant
Deron
Carmelo
Paul
Dirk
10th spot up for grabs

The 10th spot can be either Bosh, Gasol, Nash, Duncan, Roy, Rose, Rondo, Yao.
CP3 was injured most of the season. Gasol is the #2 PF in the NBA. Very close to Dirk. But you can't consistently run an offense through Gasol if the opposing team's frontline is loaded.

Allstar24
07-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Kobe+Pau+Phil = Wade+Bosh+Riley.

chazzy
07-07-2010, 05:29 PM
We haven't seen enough of a Wade/Bosh duo to automatically assume they would play better together than Kobe and Pau. So the mathematical "x>y, therefore..." logic is weak.

PowerGlove
07-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Kobe+Pau+Phil = Wade+Bosh+Riley.
:eek: :oldlol:

Yeah, but as of now, Lakers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>still going>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miami heat.

It depends on how they fill out this team.

Juges8932
07-07-2010, 05:33 PM

I'm a Lakers' fan dude. Just saying, Wade is a great player and deserves his props. RazorBlade meant the last few years, I was just playing the literal card on him. Not that serious.

And by the way, you shouldn't be degrading Wade's performance. It was great and that Maverick's team was close to going up 3-0. Wade played out of his mind and put on one of the GOAT Finals performance. Regardless of who it was against, to not crack under that pressure is something to be admired.

Allstar24
07-07-2010, 05:37 PM
:eek: :oldlol:

Yeah, but as of now, Lakers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>still going>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miami heat.

It depends on how they fill out this team.
Of course. I'm just saying they're going to look like equals on paper. But the Lakers are the better team and Kobe and Gasol are the better duo.

tpols
07-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Wade > Kobe
Bosh = Pau

Wade + Bosh > Kobe + Pau
not at all... Gasol>Bosh
Kobe=Wade

Pau Gasol is taller and longer, better defensively and, I would say better on offense too but there's no way bosh is a better post player or scorer in general than gasol. Gasol is also a better rebounder and passer. Please get out of here with that overrated bosh bullshit. Gasol has proven so much more in his career than bosh dont even get me started.

Mentally_Pretty
07-07-2010, 05:45 PM
lol at anyone camparing Bosh to Gasol. Gasol is a proven champion and can actually play a lick of defense when he is serious. that long neck, catfish mustache raptor faccit Bosh would get worked by the Euro Ostrich. btw, Bosh is pretty slow. now if Wade had Amare, then we can talk.

Gasol>Amare>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raul Paul

RonySeikalyFTL
07-07-2010, 05:46 PM

Congrats on hugging the nuts of a sociopathic rapist who's never had a finals performance nearly as dominant as Wade's... even though he's been given 7 opportunities. :roll:

I love the Kobe fanboys getting all scared now because other teams are starting to get franchise players for free instead of just the Lakers... kiss your shady under-the-table built reign at the top goodbye b*tches!

Papaya Petee
07-07-2010, 05:47 PM
not at all... Gasol>Bosh
Kobe=Wade

Pau Gasol is taller and longer, better defensively and, I would say better on offense too but there's no way bosh is a better post player or scorer in general than gasol. Gasol is also a better rebounder and passer. Please get out of here with that overrated bosh bullshit. Gasol has proven so much more in his career than bosh dont even get me started.

I was taking the age factor in this too.

Mentally_Pretty
07-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Congrats on hugging the nuts of an sociopathic rapist who's never had a finals performance nearly as dominant as Wade's... even though he's been given 7 opportunities. :roll:

I love the Kobe fanboys getting all scared now because other teams are starting to get franchise players for free instead of just the Lakers... kiss your shady under-the-table built reign at the top goodbye b*tches!
Kobe's life>>>>Wades life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your life.

you are definately a whiteboy. i know this because only yall still swear he rape that smut. i bet you probably still laugh at Michael Jackson molestation jokes huh fakkit?

tpols
07-07-2010, 05:51 PM
I was taking the age factor in this too.
well if we're talking about next year, which is what everyone is saying with wade/bosh already being in the finals lol, kobe/gasol>wade/bosh and lakers>>>>>heat...

LakersLaLaLand
07-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Congrats on hugging the nuts of an sociopathic rapist who's never had a finals performance nearly as dominant as Wade's... even though he's been given 7 opportunities. :roll:

I love this for the NBA. Wade and Bosh on 1 team. Lebron and Amare on another. KG, Pierce and Allen. Kobe and Gasol. Incredible basketball to be seen every night. Even in OKC.

PowerGlove
07-07-2010, 05:52 PM

you are definately a whiteboy. i know this because only yall still swear he rape that smut. i bet you probably still laugh at Michael Jackson molestation jokes huh fakkit?
:wtf:

SinJackal
07-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Wade is better than Kobe.

Bosh is arguably better than or equal to Gasol.

Even so, the Lakers obviously have a far, far better team, so they will beat the Heat all over the court and riverdance on their corpses.

Heat still have an empty roster. They're a 5-6 seed right now.

RonySeikalyFTL
07-07-2010, 05:55 PM

Yeah and you seem like the kind of weak-minded hypocritical p*ssy who would call me a racist for calling you a blackboy. :cry:

And yes, I did laugh at that sick pedophile. Sorry for hating on all your terrific role models.:ohwell:

bsyde82
07-07-2010, 06:04 PM

Even so, the Lakers obviously have a far, far better team, so they will beat the Heat all over the court and riverdance on their corpses.

I'm pretty sure they wont start the season with an empty roster. And if wade > Kobe, and Bosh is "arguably better than or equal to Gasol", how do the Lakers obviously still have the "far, far better team"? I've never heard of a series where team A has the best 2 players, yet team B is better. I'm not saying it's not theoretically possible, but in reality, that simply wouldn't be the case. Your logic is flawed here, or incomplete at the very least.

RonySeikalyFTL
07-07-2010, 06:07 PM
I'm pretty sure they wont start the season with an empty roster. And if wade > Kobe, and Bosh is "arguably better than or equal to Gasol", how do the Lakers obviously still have the "far, far better team"? I've never heard of a series where team A has the best 2 players, yet team B is better. I'm not saying it's not theoretically possible, but in reality, that simply wouldn't be the case. Your logic is flawed here, or incomplete at the very least.

It's called denial. Unfortunately, we will be hearing a lot of it until next May.

Mentally_Pretty
07-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Yeah and you seem like the kind of weak-minded hypocritical p*ssy who would call me a racist for calling you a blackboy. :cry:

And yes, I did laugh at that sick pedophile. Sorry for hating on all your terrific role models.:ohwell:
i dont care if you call me a blackboy to my face. but just prepare yourself to get your ass stomp. it wont be because im mad or offended or anything. it would just seem fun to kick your face in.

im just saying tho.:violin:

stay salty about Kobe's life.

SinJackal
07-07-2010, 06:12 PM

Their roster being empty means you cannot haphazardly throw together a team at the last minute and expect to win a championship. It means zero chemistry, and a shaky foundation. Even Wade and Bosh have barely played together.

Are you really so ignorant as to not see how the Lakers have a far better team? They have their bench and roleplayers already set and in place. They have their team chemistry, hello they just won the title. They not only have Gasol and Kobe, but also Odom, Bynum, and Artest. They have five high quality players and a working bench, the Heat have 2 - 3 (Beasley being other one) and no bench. They don't even have a starting five yet.

Two players being slightly better than two other players doesn't somehow automatically equal a better team. Bosh is only arguably better/equal to Gasol. If they're arguably equal, how do you view that as some huge edge that no matter how many former all stars and top notch player the Lakers have, IT JUST CAN'T COMPETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh mercy~!

The only flawed logic here is yours. You didn't even have an argument vs anything I said. Please try harder next time.

ihatetimthomas
07-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Kobe and Wade are very close, perhaps even Wade is superior.

But the main difference is between Bosh and Gasol. Gasol is easily superior to Bosh. Gasol has a true power forwards game. He has a real inside post game where Bosh is more mid range oriented. Gasol is also the superior defender, and passer. Give me Gasol 10/10 times. Gasol is the definition of a true post player, you can't say that about Bosh.

Richie2k6
07-07-2010, 06:20 PM
mini version? more like a replica

tpols
07-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Their roster being empty means you cannot haphazardly throw together a team at the last minute and expect to win a championship. It means zero chemistry, and a shaky foundation. Even Wade and Bosh have barely played together.

Are you really so ignorant as to not see how the Lakers have a far better team? They have their bench and roleplayers already set and in place. They have their team chemistry, hello they just won the title. They not only have Gasol and Kobe, but also Odom, Bynum, and Artest. They have five high quality players and a working bench, the Heat have 2 - 3 (Beasley being other one) and no bench. They don't even have a starting five yet.

Two players being slightly better than two other players doesn't somehow automatically equal a better team. Bosh is only arguably better/equal to Gasol. If they're arguably equal, how do you view that as some huge edge that no matter how many former all stars and top notch player the Lakers have, IT JUST CAN'T COMPETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh mercy~!

The only flawed logic here is yours. You didn't even have an argument vs anything I said. Please try harder next time.
lol artest and odom are two of the streakiest players in the league. Who do they have besides them? 10 minutes a game Bynum? O I forgot about farmar and brown lol. Get real. The heat could assemble a cast of role players just as strong by next year and I still think they'd lose because the lakers two top men are a better tandem.

And if you think bosh is better than gasol you're a pure dumbass. Gasol is a better passer, rebounder, and defender. Gasol is also a better shooter and has a equal or better post game. Gasol is also bigger and longer while not sacrificing much speed. Head to head it would be a wash...

RonySeikalyFTL
07-07-2010, 06:23 PM
i dont care if you call me a blackboy to my face. but just prepare yourself to get your ass stomp. it wont be because im mad or offended or anything. it would just seem fun to kick your face in.

im just saying tho.:violin:

stay salty about Kobe's life.

Spoken like a true internet hardass.

Go j*ckoff to your Kobe Bryant pictures you pathetic f*ck.

PS: OJ was guilty :roll:

Kellogs4toniee
07-07-2010, 06:24 PM

Why you gotta hate man. Your team got your ring, don't have to rag on others for winning theres.

Peteballa
07-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Why you gotta hate man. Your team got your ring, don't have to rag on others for winning theres.

Welcome to ISH XD

cotdt
07-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Congrats on hugging the nuts of a sociopathic rapist who's never had a finals performance nearly as dominant as Wade's... even though he's been given 7 opportunities. :roll:

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9702/1204kobeshott1.jpg

:confusedshrug:

RonySeikalyFTL
07-07-2010, 06:31 PM

It's called insecurity. He obviously knows that Wade > Kobe, so he had to type something to make himself feel better.

Batz
07-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Can't believe some people are actually saying that Bosh is better than Gasol. Especially when some of these people think that Gasol is better than Kobe...

SinJackal
07-07-2010, 06:34 PM
lol artest and odom are two of the streakiest players in the league. Who do they have besides them? 10 minutes a game Bynum? O I forgot about farmar and brown lol. Get real. The heat could assemble a cast of role players just as strong by next year and I still think they'd lose because the lakers two top men are a better tandem.

And if you think bosh is better than gasol you're a pure dumbass. Gasol is a better passer, rebounder, and defender. Gasol is also a better shooter and has a equal or better post game. Gasol is also bigger and longer while not sacrificing much speed. Head to head it would be a wash...

This is proof that emo Lakers fans shouldn't even be allowed to post.

Every time someone says anything about Kobe/Lakers, you flip out and name call. Stop being emo. Girls don't like that sort of thing. You even trash your own team while blowing Kobe/Gasol. You're just another spoiled brat Lakers fan. Very boring and uninformative to read any post you make about them.

G-Funk
07-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Wade > Kobe
Bosh = Pau

Wade + Bosh > Kobe + Pau

Kobe > Wade

Gasol > Bosh

Kobe=Gasol >>Wade+Bosh

bsyde82
07-07-2010, 06:51 PM
You missed the point of my whole thread as nowhere did I state that the heat would be better than the lakers or vice versa. In fact, if you come across some of my recent posts on other threads, you'll know I think the lakers team is superior, the best in the league at the moment.

You simply trotted out your unsubstantiated opinion that wade > kobe and bosh >= gasol. and then you just ASSUMED that the heat team would not be able to complete their roster, and that they would fail because of this. It sounds like a built-in excuse that allows you to say:

Wade > Kobe, Bosh >= Gasol

while at the same time saying the Laker team is far superior, which protects your in the event the bosh/wade combo don't win, no matter what the heat do w/ the rest of their team.

I smell agenda.

JerrySteakhouse
07-07-2010, 06:54 PM
All I gotta say is, I called it. I called it almost a year a go and been repeating my self regularly.. BOOKED

Mentally_Pretty
07-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Spoken like a true internet hardass.

Go j*ckoff to your Kobe Bryant pictures you pathetic f*ck.

PS: OJ was guilty :roll:
im speaking like a internet hardass huh? i can sense the pussification through your posting. stop being so homotional.
'Go j#ckoff.......' telling another dude to go j@ckoff? we still say that in 2010?

stay mad Tanner.

RonySeikalyFTL
07-07-2010, 06:59 PM
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9702/1204kobeshott1.jpg

:confusedshrug:

Oh okay... so Kobe making a game winning shot over Wade in a meaningless regular season game means he's better.

Since regular season is so important to you, I guess you probably remember that game a few years back on Christmas day when Wade outscored Kobe 40 to 16 while only taking 3 more shots. Do you remember that game?

RonySeikalyFTL
07-07-2010, 07:06 PM
im speaking like a internet hardass huh? i can sense the pussification through your posting. stop being so homotional.
'Go j#ckoff.......' telling another dude to go j@ckoff? we still say that in 2010?

stay mad Tanner.

Hey Blackboy, I'm not the one threatening to stomp the other guy because he's insecure about something lol. And sorry I don't use cool lingo like "pussification" and "homotional"... maybe I should go watch some MTV or something?

But in the meantime, go do what you normally do with your Kobe Bryant and Michael Jackson blowup dolls (sound better?) and stop trying to salvage your already demolished internet persona. That ship has already sunk.

PowerGlove
07-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Oh okay... so Kobe making a game winning shot over Wade in a meaningless regular season game means he's better.

Since regular season is so important to you, I guess you probably remember that game a few years back on Christmas day when Wade outscored Kobe 40 to 16 while only taking 3 more shots. Do you remember that game?
:lol

SinJackal
07-07-2010, 07:13 PM
You missed the point of my whole thread as nowhere did I state that the heat would be better than the lakers or vice versa. In fact, if you come across some of my recent posts on other threads, you'll know I think the lakers team is superior, the best in the league at the moment.

You simply trotted out your unsubstantiated opinion that wade > kobe and bosh >= gasol. and then you just ASSUMED that the heat team would not be able to complete their roster, and that they would fail because of this. It sounds like a built-in excuse that allows you to say:

Wade > Kobe, Bosh >= Gasol

while at the same time saying the Laker team is far superior, which protects your in the event the bosh/wade combo don't win, no matter what the heat do w/ the rest of their team.

I smell agenda.

You read far too much into it.

I dislike both teams, and all four players. Wade and Bosh cannot beat the Lakers, period. They won't even get out of the second round, if they even get THAT far. As I already said.

As for your extremely boring attempt at an insult by saying I stated an opinion, nothing you say is anything but opinion. You don't have any right to scoff at someone for their opinion while you're trying to force your own down everyone else's throat at the same time. That's called hypocrisy.

Wade is better than Kobe. They're similar players, only Wade's younger, and is a much better slasher than Kobe at this point. I say the Lakers are a better team than the Heat because they are; they just won the title even.

Your entire post was like some embarrassing, completely wrong conspiracy theory filled with annoying hypocrisy.

I smell something too, it's your shit post.

Mentally_Pretty
07-07-2010, 07:18 PM
Hey Blackboy :mad:
you seem like one of those Colobime types who listen to Eminem, watch basketball and say the n word to your fellow Southpole, doorag wearing fellow species thinking your black but crumble into an obsure little ****** fakkit ones your are in the presence of a 'blackboy'. how does it feel to live in Soth Dakota tho?

but yeah, you need to reevaluate your life because im sure your parents never raise you to be a selfhating fakkit who is dedicated in defending blackboy atheletes who has never met anyone from North Dakota. go wash your face and get caught up in life.

bsyde82
07-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Lotta insults there. You just seem like a pretty angry dude. You dislike all four players? It's one thing to not be a particular fan of them, but to dislike all of them?

Extremely boring attempt at an insult? How is saying you trotted out unsubstantiated opinions an insult? or an attempt at one? you gave an opinion, and true, everything I say is an opinion, but note I said "unsubstantiated". That's what I had a problem with in your post. So I wasn't really being a hypocrite there.

conspiracy theory? If you think my post contained some "conspiracy theory", I would say you don't know that means.

you smelled your post being shitted on.

You read far too much into it.

I dislike both teams, and all four players. Wade and Bosh cannot beat the Lakers, period. They won't even get out of the second round, if they even get THAT far. As I already said.

As for your extremely boring attempt at an insult by saying I stated an opinion, nothing you say is anything but opinion. You don't have any right to scoff at someone for their opinion while you're trying to force your own down everyone else's throat at the same time. That's called hypocrisy.

Wade is better than Kobe. They're similar players, only Wade's younger, and is a much better slasher than Kobe at this point. I say the Lakers are a better team than the Heat because they are; they just won the title even.

Your entire post was like some embarrassing, completely wrong conspiracy theory filled with annoying hypocrisy.

I smell something too, it's your shit post.

RonySeikalyFTL
07-07-2010, 07:40 PM
you seem like one of those Colobime types who listen to Eminem, watch basketball and say the n word to your fellow Southpole, doorag wearing fellow species thinking your black but crumble into an obsure little ****** fakkit ones your are in the presence of a 'blackboy'. how does it feel to live in Soth Dakota tho?

but yeah, you need to reevaluate your life because im sure your parents never raise you to be a selfhating fakkit who is dedicated in defending blackboy atheletes who has never met anyone from North Dakota. go wash your face and get caught up in life.

I'm going to go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk some of those spelling errors (Colobime?) to the fact that your hands were probably shaking when you typed that response lol.

Regardless, it sounds like you've got some major anger issues brah. You should probably get that checked out. I didn't really understand most of it because it wasn't really written coherently, but it sounds like you hate people who live in the South Pole, South Dakota and North Dakota? You really shouldn't hate people just because they live somewhere... that's kind of prejudiced.

Also, if you're going to get all bent out of shape over someone calling you "Blackboy", you probably shouldn't address them as "Whiteboy" first. Just a tip. Keep up the good work.

crisoner
07-07-2010, 07:44 PM
PowerGlove stop being a but hurt Celtic fan.

Kobe plus Gasol have 2 championships and 3 Finals appearances. I'm sure Wade and Bosh would LOVE to be a t that level together.
You can argue fact Kobe and Gasol with fiction Wade and Bosh future (WE DONT KNOW IT YET!!!)

1~Gibson~1
07-07-2010, 07:47 PM
I guess you probably remember that game a few years back on Christmas day when Wade outscored Kobe 40 to 16 while only taking 3 more shots. Do you remember that game?:oldlol:

Jacks3
07-07-2010, 07:52 PM
I love it. Wade fans can't say shit about his lack of a supporting cast now. Dude got a player who put up 24/11/3 on 52% as his second option.:oldlol:

bsyde82
07-07-2010, 07:55 PM
I love it. Wade fans can't say shit about his lack of a supporting cast now. Dude got a player who put up 24/11/3 on 52% as his second option.:oldlol:

but they can, they have, and they will continue to do so.

now, to be fair, I do think the lakers still have the best team, but w/ a wade/bosh nucleus, cap room, and the inevitable return of riley, it's much closer now.

lakers team chemistry and health are HUGE question marks seemingly every year now, and that cannot be discounted.

SourGrapes
07-07-2010, 07:58 PM
but they can, they have, and they will continue to do so.

now, to be fair, I do think the lakers still have the best team, but w/ a wade/bosh nucleus, cap room, and the inevitable return of riley, it's much closer now.

lakers team chemistry and health are HUGE question marks seemingly every year now, and that cannot be discounted.

?

also, anyone arguing about individuals being better between kobe gasol wade and bosh is clearly an idiot. keep it up, trolls.

they all fill the same rolls on their teams and all do it very well. you can point to individual differences, but are those differences crucial in determining who is more likely to win? no f*cking way

as*holes

RonySeikalyFTL
07-07-2010, 08:01 PM

I can see the Kobe fans have now entered the "acceptance" stage of grief. Well, it's better than denial I guess :roll:

Mentally_Pretty
07-07-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm going to go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk some of those spelling errors (Colobime?) to the fact that your hands were probably shaking when you typed that response lol.

Regardless, it sounds like you've got some major anger issues brah. You should probably get that checked out. I didn't really understand most of it because it wasn't really written coherently, but it sounds like you hate people who live in the South Pole, South Dakota and North Dakota? You really shouldn't hate people just because they live somewhere... that's kind of prejudiced.

Also, if you're going to get all bent out of shape over someone calling you "Blackboy", you probably shouldn't address them as "Whiteboy" first. Just a tip. Keep up the good work.
LOL @ this cat getting offended because i misspelled his kind od people. my apology.
you just cant stop :cry: can you? it seems like your copping pleas.

and to your 2nd paragraph, that just shows how out of touch people in your region are but im not even gonna care to explaind because you wouldn't understand. "but it sounds like you hate people who live in the South Pole, South Dakota and North Dakota?":lol good lord, i dont even know how to respond to this.

oh btw, like i said , i dont care if you call me blackboy over the internet because its the internet and most people dont take sh1t serious on the internet because most people have lives and other sh1t to worry about instead of getting offended by little jokes on the internet. so take your ****** ass, square ass basement living, athlete *** drinking and go sit somewhere where you can do something of value instead of running up your mother's internet bills and killing all the electicity on your keyboard from crying, fakkit.

p.s dont worried about me fam, i living good eating fried chicken andthrowing money in stippers snatches.

catch24
07-07-2010, 08:02 PM
LA has the better team and still has the edge as far as the "dynamic duo" is concerned (we dont know how DW/CB will mesh, so lets wait before we open our mouths please). It'll be interesting to see how Miami, with more cap room, will turn out when it's all said and done. D-Wade is definitely one of my favorite players so hopefully this is the spark to something special...Maybe an LAL/MIA Finals

:pimp:

Jacks3
07-07-2010, 08:06 PM
I can see the Kobe fans have now entered the "acceptance" stage of grief. Well, it's better than denial I guess :roll:
Okay, buddy. Grief? 3 straight Finals and 2 straight NBA Championships. I'm really sad.:roll: Wade has no excuses now. 24/11/3 player as your second option. Too sick.

Desperado
07-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Kobe is just chilling back laughing at these premadonnas shuffling around knowing full well when it comes playoff time he's gonna be the one running things.

TheLogo
07-07-2010, 08:15 PM
How far will Miami go this season? I think they would definitely be contenders.

Wade said they expect to be Top3 in the East, with Orlando at the top.

They are a poor man's version of Kobe and Gasol.

Just because they are playing with each other, people are making the omparisons.

Do you see how stupid it sounds to compare them?....Kobe and Pau has won 2 out of the last 3 Finals......3 consecutive appearance....back2back titles.

macpierce
07-07-2010, 08:27 PM
stupid thread, kobe and gasol have been to three straight finals winning 2/3 which was back to back, wade and bosh shouldnt even be compared to kobe/gasol because they havent even sniffed 1 game together rather than 3 consecutive finals appearances :oldlol:

Penny37
07-07-2010, 08:28 PM

They were a 5-6 seed team last season WITHOUT Bosh.
Hard to see how they didn't improve.

ginobli2311
07-07-2010, 08:29 PM
They are a poor man's version of Kobe and Gasol.

Just because they are playing with each other, people are making the omparisons.

Do you see how stupid it sounds to compare them?....Kobe and Pau has won 2 out of the last 3 Finals......3 consecutive appearance....back2back titles.

wade is a bit better than kobe overall. and gasol is a bit better than bosh overall.

the difference will be what surrounds each duo. the lakers have a great team with good chemistry and phil jackson....and they just added blake. i seriously doubt the heat will be able to match the like of odom/bynum/artest/fisher.

but if the heat do get haywood and keep beasley......and riley coaches....then i think its a toss up on which team has more help and which team wins. would be fun to watch.

but make no mistake. the heat need to add quite a bit to match up with the lakers size and defense and depth.

G-train
07-07-2010, 08:41 PM
2 completely different pairings.

Wade is more of a combo guard who creates and scores, lives in the paint a bit more, defends a bit more, a bit shorter and more robust than Kobe.

Bosh is more of a turn and face player than Pau, Pau does that too but he has more low post moves than Bosh. Bosh I believe is a better rebounder and better at driving the ball, but lacks Pau's defensive instincts and help D.

Overall I would prefer to have Wade/Bosh just due to age, but Bryant/Pau are more polished players as of right now.

Pha Q
07-07-2010, 09:10 PM
wade is a bit better than kobe overall. and gasol is a bit better than bosh overall.

the difference will be what surrounds each duo. the lakers have a great team with good chemistry and phil jackson....and they just added blake. i seriously doubt the heat will be able to match the like of odom/bynum/artest/fisher.

but if the heat do get haywood and keep beasley......and riley coaches....then i think its a toss up on which team has more help and which team wins. would be fun to watch.

but make no mistake. the heat need to add quite a bit to match up with the lakers size and defense and depth.

LOL Wade better than a HEALTHY kobe? HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE.....hahahahahaha:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

LakersLaLaLand
07-07-2010, 09:12 PM

If you build it. They will come. If you build it. They will come. And the role players will find their way just fine. Miami is a lock to make the ECF this upcoming season.

Mentally_Pretty
07-07-2010, 09:13 PM
i swear this thread is filled with a bunch of dumbass crack babies.

Jacks3
07-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Yep. Miami is going to be STACKED by the end of the off-season.

ginobli2311
07-07-2010, 09:15 PM
LOL Wade better than a HEALTHY kobe? HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE.....hahahahahaha:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

how again is kobe better than wade?

is it his worse numbers across the board?
his worse efficiency levels?
his inability to get to the rim?
his refusal to pass and move the ball?
his shot jacking?
his poor play against the good defenses in the league?

so wade has better numbers. plays more team oriented ball. and played much better against the exact same team this year in the playoffs.

and you act like its not close??????? hahhahahahahahahahaa please. :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

Courtside View
07-07-2010, 09:28 PM

his shot jacking?

so wade has better numbers. plays more team oriented ball. and played much better against the exact same team this year in the playoffs.

and you act like its not close??????? hahhahahahahahahahaa please. :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

The people who act like it's crazy to put Wade on Bryant's level should be ignored. You automatically know they're trolls/idiots/both when they do this.

SourGrapes
07-07-2010, 09:33 PM

his shot jacking?

wrong

and i'd like to see some numbers provided by you. maybe you're right but i doubt it

theoneneo
07-07-2010, 09:34 PM

his shot jacking?

Wade also Plays for a weaker Conference...Kobe has worse numbers cause he plays for a stacked team check Kobe's stats from da 06-08 season...Wade is just as good tho but he def aint better, U forget Kobe was injured all season...Dont get all hyped about DWade's FIRST round numbers against da Celtics notice how da Celtics Played better Defense in every round....

Again Wade lost 4-1 in the First Round...Kobe shooting 40% and winning in the Finals >>>>Than wade shooting 55% and loosing in the first round #FACT

bsyde82
07-07-2010, 09:35 PM

his shot jacking?

-Kobe's the better scorer (better scoring avg and more complete offensive repetoire - though I know you're gonna counter with the ol' efficiency thing.
-Kobe's the better jump shooter. (and 3 point shooter)
-Kobe is a better crunchtime player
-Kobe is a better FT shooter
-Kobe is a better lockdown defender
-Kobe is just as good, if not better in the playmaking department (passing/setting up offense)
-you probably disagree, but Kobe now is the better leader

also, your listing of Kobe deficiencies is a bit unfair because as it is currently stated, it seems as if your implying that those traits are the norm, rather than the exception. (though I know he's not as "efficient" as wade and that's a norm). But yea, I think it's a bit absurd to give Kobe those labels as if they're the norm for him, but we can agree to disagree.

Anyways, I don't agree that "it's not even close", but I duno, sometimes I feel like you think Wade > Kobe and it's not even close...this is based on your past posts.

ginobli2311
07-07-2010, 09:40 PM
wrong

and i'd like to see some numbers provided by you. maybe you're right but i doubt it

ok

kobe's assist percentage in the playoffs: 23% wade: 31%
wade does not hold the ball on the wing the way kobe does. kobe holds and holds and holds a lot against good defenses. he has always be indecisive with the ball against the better defenses.

wade's career playoff PER is 24....kobe's is 22
this year....wade's PER was 29.4....kobe's was 24.7

wade's career defensive rating in the playoffs is 102...kobe's is 106
kobe's was 109 this year while wade's was 104

wade's career win shares per 48 minutes in the playoffs is .178...kobe's is.161
this year kobe's was .190 while wade's was .229

i could go on and on. i am saying that wade is currently slightly better than kobe. not clearly better....not much better. just slightly better.

one thing for sure is that wade has played better than any other guard player against the great defenses in the league over the last 6 years in the playoffs. just look at his numbers against the pistons and celtics and compare them to kobe's. its night and day difference.

Yung D-Will
07-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Lebron -Amare
Wade-Bosh
Kobe-Gasol

Gasol>Bosh>Amare
Kobe=Lebron=Wade

Yes I am talking out my ass

Micku
07-07-2010, 09:58 PM
They are the younger and more athletic version of Kobe and Gasol. I think Kobe and Gasol are more skilled, but we'll see.

Yep. Miami is going to be STACKED by the end of the off-season.

I don't think they will be stacked. I thought if Wade and Bosh signed with the Bulls, then they have the potential to be stacked with Rose/Wade/Bosh/Noah. Especially if they somehow get Kirk Hinrich back. I think they'll have Doc Rivers best assistant coach too.

The Heat have the potential, but they have to make a few trades to get some of the missing pieces. I feel their problem will be the center and the pg position. They could come up with a decent bench, but I still think the center position will be lacking. And their coaching needs to be changed?

Jacks3
07-07-2010, 10:01 PM
They are the younger and more athletic version of Kobe and Gasol. I think Kobe and Gasol are more skilled, but we'll see.

I don't think they will be stacked.
lol Having Wade AND Bosh alone makes them stacked.

RazorBaLade
07-07-2010, 10:04 PM

No, allstars and superstars do not make stacked teams. Players like lamar odom with 8 pts 6 reb averages make teams stacked.

PowerGlove
07-07-2010, 10:05 PM
http://www.realgoodrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/shawty-lo-be-quiet.jpg

http://machetera.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/quiet-sign.jpg

ginobli2311
07-07-2010, 10:06 PM
No, allstars and superstars do not make stacked teams. Players like lamar odom with 8 pts 6 reb averages make teams stacked.

no guys like odom that are versatile on both ends and average 14 points 9 boards 3 assists on 49% from the field and a PER of 17 for his career in the playoffs as a 6th man make teams stacked.

and the under-rating of the lakers team begins. LOL

Jacks3
07-07-2010, 10:07 PM
And Bynum with his 9/7 numbers.:roll:
Or his AMAZING 6/3 averages during the Lakers 2009 Championship run.

chopchop20
07-07-2010, 10:08 PM
ok

wade does not hold the ball on the wing the way kobe does. kobe holds and holds and holds a lot against good defenses. he has always be indecisive with the ball against the better defenses.

i could go on and on. i am saying that wade is currently slightly better than kobe. not clearly better....not much better. just slightly better.

one thing for sure is that wade has played better than any other guard player against the great defenses in the league over the last 6 years in the playoffs. just look at his numbers against the pistons and celtics and compare them to kobe's. its night and day difference.

Nice job on the research but.... who cares really. They're both elite players - like apples vs oranges.

But nothing really matters until June

Jacks3
07-07-2010, 10:08 PM
http://www.realgoodrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/shawty-lo-be-quiet.jpg

http://machetera.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/quiet-sign.jpg
:violin:

RazorBaLade
07-07-2010, 10:09 PM
no guys like odom that a versatile on both ends and averagee 14 points 9 boards 3 assists on 49% from the field and a PER of 17 for his career in the playoffs as a 6th man make teams stacked.

and the under-rating of the lakers team begins. LOL

When did he average that? PER is useless doesn't Morrison have a per of like 15? Man that must mean he's amazing. What's fishers per I'm gonna guess its really bad but yet everyone knows he is good when it counts..

ginobli2311
07-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Nice job on the research but.... who cares really. They're both elite players - like apples vs oranges.

totally agree. i was simply responding to the dude that asked me to post numbers and evidence.

i don't think it is crazy at all for me to think wade is slightly better than both lebron and kobe.

RazorBaLade
07-07-2010, 10:11 PM

by research you mean looking at stats that are completely meaningless?

Jacks3
07-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Odom had a 15.9 PER in the 2010 playoffs. League average is 15.0.:roll:

ginobli2311
07-07-2010, 10:12 PM
by research you mean looking at stats that are completely meaningless?

lol

nothing matters. just what you think. how dare anyone have a different opinion.

ginobli2311
07-07-2010, 10:14 PM
When did he average that? PER is useless doesn't Morrison have a per of like 15? Man that must mean he's amazing. What's fishers per I'm gonna guess its really bad but yet everyone knows he is good when it counts..

that is his career averages in the playoffs.....haahahaha. he averages that on a night in night out basis. PER is a valid stat when used in context. obviously morrison is easy to dismiss with just a bit of logic.

its not useless. why do all the top player of all time all rank in the top 20 PER all time. if it wasn't a good measure you wouldn't find jordan at number 1 with shaq/wilt/kareem/lebron/pettit/duncan/barkley/magic/maglone/hakeem/bird/kobe/oscar all in the top 20 all time. i'd say its usually pretty damn accurate. like any stat....some simple logic and context needs to be used.

Braincells
07-07-2010, 10:20 PM
that is his career averages in the playoffs.....haahahaha. he averages that on a night in night out basis. PER is a valid stat when used in context. obviously morrison is easy to dismiss with just a bit of logic.

its not useless. why do all the top player of all time all rank in the top 20 PER all time. if it wasn't a good measure you wouldn't find jordan at number 1 with shaq/wilt/kareem/lebron/pettit/duncan/barkley/magic/maglone/hakeem/bird/kobe/oscar all in the top 20 all time. i'd say its usually pretty damn accurate. like any stat....some simple logic and context needs to be used.

Kobe's averages in the playoffs on a "night to night" basis:

30.1 ppg 5.7 rpg 5.6 apg 48fg% 30%3P 81%FT 58TS% 51eFG%

30.2 ppg 5.3 rpg 5.5 apg 46fg% 35%3P 88%FT 56TS% 49eFG%

29.2 ppg 6.0 rpg 5.5 apg 46fg% 37%3P 84%FT 57TS% 51eFG%

ginobli2311
07-07-2010, 10:21 PM

i don't know what you want me to say? those are fantastic numbers. kobe is the biggest reason why the lakers have won back to back titles. he will go down as one of the 10 best players ever for most people.

did i ever compare kobe to odom? am i missing something?

Braincells
07-07-2010, 10:27 PM
i don't know what you want me to say? those are fantastic numbers. kobe is the biggest reason why the lakers have won back to back titles. he will go down as one of the 10 best players ever for most people.

did i ever compare kobe to odom? am i missing something?

Wait, I thought Gasol was? Why the sudden change?

I mean Gasol is more "efficent" so he must be better. Hell, he probably has the higher PER.

Jacks3
07-07-2010, 10:27 PM

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Best postseason performer alive.

Braincells
07-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Actually David Lee, Amare, Carmelo, Ginobili all had a higher PER than Kobe.

ginobli2311
07-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Wait, I thought Gasol was? Why the sudden change?

I mean Gasol is more "efficent" so he must be better. Hell, he probably has the higher PER.

lol

i said gasol was better in the finals. thats it.

Micku
07-07-2010, 10:36 PM

I don't think we have the same definition of stacked.

But we'll see what the Heat come up with now that they have Wade and Bosh it seems. We'll see how things go.

Jacks3
07-07-2010, 10:41 PM
I don't think we have the same definition of stacked.

Obviously...

macpierce
07-07-2010, 11:01 PM
championships/deep playoff runs >>>>>PER :cheers: FACT

Disaprine
07-07-2010, 11:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp5ekMlQvi4

cotdt
07-07-2010, 11:37 PM
lol

i said gasol was better in the finals. thats it.

No.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
07-07-2010, 11:37 PM
mini version?

http://i.cnn.net/si/fannation/mayo-marc.jpg

OJ Mayo and Marc Gasol say hi.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
07-07-2010, 11:40 PM
I'm a Kobe fan. This is more of a replica than a mini verse. Wade and Kobe are very close you can go both ways on them no homo. I'll take Gasol over Bosh simply because Gasol can perform in the playoffs and I haven't seen that from Bosh, but talent for talent it is close also.

Michael Beasley is the x-factor that can make the Heat a serious threat, kinda like Lamar Odom for the lakers. Heat don't have the veteran savy or the front court length as the Lakers do though.

kingchessking
07-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Bosh+Wade has the potential to be just as great as Kobe+Gasol or better since they're younger. However whether the heat can mtach up to the lakers will depend on the rest of their roster. Lucky for them wth Wade and Bosh many free agents will be flocking to the heat now, especially veterans.

Would love to see these two team face off, Riley vs. Jackson

SourGrapes
07-07-2010, 11:51 PM
ok

no

you said kobe refused to pass the ball. wrong.

you said kobe played poorly against good defense. i haven't seen numbers telling me that

nice try though

and for the record i think wade is slightly more effective than kobe

The Iron Fist
07-08-2010, 12:14 AM

How is Wade better,

when he led his team to a 15 win season?

15 wins,

in the eastern conference ffs.

Wade isn't shit without Shaq.

AK47DR91
07-08-2010, 12:35 AM
As the #1 option, Bosh put slightly better numbers in Toronto than Gasol did in Memphis.

Wade is almost on par with Kobe right now, and with Wade still able to be explosive I'd say the Wade-Bosh combo could actually be better within a year from now.

But Heat still only have like 4 or 5 players though.

AK47DR91
07-08-2010, 12:43 AM
How is Wade better,

when he led his team to a 15 win season?

15 wins,

in the eastern conference ffs.

Wade isn't shit without Shaq.

I find it funny how Laker fans can easily forget where Kobe was after Shaq and before Gasol.

Last 3 years or so, Wade's been a one-man show just like Kobe was from '05-'07.

The Iron Fist
07-08-2010, 12:57 AM
I find it funny how Laker fans can easily forget where Kobe was after Shaq and before Gasol.

Last 3 years or so, Wade's been a one-man show just like Kobe was from '05-'07.

Forget?

Nobody forgets the 30 plus win season in the western conference.

I just can't put Wade above Kobe when he led his team to 15 wins in a comparatively weak eastern conference.

AK47DR91
07-08-2010, 01:17 AM
Forget?

Nobody forgets the 30 plus win season in the western conference.

I just can't put Wade above Kobe when he led his team to 15 wins in a comparatively weak eastern conference.

Yeah, that was the year Wade and Shaq were injured.

The Iron Fist
07-08-2010, 01:25 AM

The Lakers 30 win season was when he and Lamar were injured.

No excuses.

Kobe is just better than Wade and has been. People want to go on about, "Kobe has the better team".

Yet, when Wade had the championship team, people still said Wade was the better player without taking into consideration that Kobes team was in a complete overhaul.

We've seen them both with crappy squads.

Kobe did better, in a tougher conference.

AK47DR91
07-08-2010, 01:41 AM
The Lakers 30 win season was when he and Lamar were injured.

No excuses.

Kobe is just better than Wade and has been. People want to go on about, "Kobe has the better team".

Yet, when Wade had the championship team, people still said Wade was the better player without taking into consideration that Kobes team was in a complete overhaul.

We've seen them both with crappy squads.

Kobe did better, in a tougher conference.

I never even put their teammates or lack there of into the consideration, you did.

Like I said, Wade is almost on par with Kobe. Kobe still has the better shooting skills. Scoring ability, I think Wade will take over next season as the biggest scoring threat in the league.

JustinJDW
07-08-2010, 01:45 AM

Get it right.This.

The Iron Fist
07-08-2010, 02:11 AM
I never even put their teammates or lack there of into the consideration, you did.

Like I said, Wade is almost on par with Kobe. Kobe still has the better shooting skills. Scoring ability, I think Wade will take over next season as the biggest scoring threat in the league.

Originally Posted by AK47DR91

No, you just used injuries as an excuse.

Whats really the difference?

An excuse is an excuse.

Kobe_6/8
05-31-2015, 07:34 PM
:biggums:

MEB2kDeez
05-31-2015, 07:43 PM
:biggums: x2

TheBigVeto
05-31-2015, 10:10 PM
more like the superior version

It's a wash.

Wade >>> Kobe
Gasol >>> Bosh

dubeta
05-31-2015, 10:12 PM
not at all... Gasol>Bosh
Kobe=Wade

:applause:

tpols where u at?