PDA

View Full Version : The Game vs. The Game (Game and Triple H)

B-Low
11-17-2006, 04:22 PM
From RapReviews.com:

AB: I read something the other day that I'm not sure if I really believe. Is WWE superstar Triple H really suing you over your name?
Game: Yeah, Triple H is tryin to sue me for "The Game." I think that we should just take it to Pay Per View and have a wrestling match, man, so I can **** him up because I'm not into that whole play wrestling thing. We can really take it to the streets, we can wrestle right in the middle of Compton. We can put up a makeshift ring made out of shoestrings and light posts. I'll get in there and body slam his ass all over the place for the name.

AB: Were you ever a wrestling fan? Does this hurt you at all?
Game: I was a fan of Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan, but these new wrestlers, the guy with the rappin thing with the spinnin belt and ****? I don't know about all these guys. There's too much fake ****. It was fake back in the day but at least they made it real. Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man and all them mother****ers, Sting and Lex Luger, Ric Flair, but these new mother****ers, these Triple H's and these

The Mamba
11-17-2006, 04:37 PM
Triple H would kill his ass. Seriously..

Jailblazers7
11-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Not even close Trip H>>>>Game

jjswifty
11-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Triple H easily over the game.

Game
11-17-2006, 06:27 PM
WTF you guys talking about? Game would phuck up his life. Game is born in Compton, real fight not ***** fake fight like triple B1tch

jrt1584
11-17-2006, 06:38 PM
WTF you guys talking about? Game would phuck up his life. Game is born in Compton, real fight not ***** fake fight like triple B1tch

yeah, a real fight... no guns, knives, none of that $hit. Have u seen Triple H's arms? Game would get beaten down bad... Then wanna show Triple H some love like he did with Fat Joe and start yellin out "G-Unot!"

dab0yech0
11-18-2006, 12:45 AM
The BlackWallstreet would probaly come in and jump Triple H after he knocks the Game out.

jjswifty
11-18-2006, 01:11 AM
The BlackWallstreet would probaly come in and jump Triple H after he knocks the Game out.

yea...well, Triple H has DX. (and the whole WWE) :roll:

I would definetly pay for PPV to watch that. :D

LakersDynasty
11-18-2006, 03:31 AM
I know exactly where Game lives, I passed by his house numerous times and heard some stories of him being a pu$$y when he was confronted, trust me, he ain't that tough.

wally_world
11-18-2006, 09:05 AM
who the hell is that sued Game???!!! dun even know him...

B-Low
11-18-2006, 11:47 AM
who the hell is that sued Game???!!! dun even know him...

It says, very clearly in the interview and many times in this thread...he's a wrestler.

wally_world
11-18-2006, 12:00 PM
no... i mean the other one...

i know Hunter...

jn2rons
11-18-2006, 02:31 PM
Thought I'd help you guys out, with a who's who

Tale of the tape...

Jayceon Taylor aka The Game...6'4 215?? Supposedly had a basketball Schollie to Wash St. back in the day, and was pretty decent. I'm sure there are pics out there if you look hard enough. Definitely bigger than he looks...surely not as tough as he is ugly though :eek: That would be impossible!!
http://www.newsic.it/assets/images3/fo_in_thegame_g.jpg

Triple H aka The Game... 6'4 260
Looks like a bad MF'r if you ask me. I didn't even know that he went by "The Game" O well...
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAFW033~Triple-H-017-Photofile-Posters.jpg

jjswifty
11-18-2006, 02:52 PM
Just look at the body frame, at the arms. The Game would get f****d up. :rockon:

Id still like to see WWE/DX vs Black Wall Sreet.

Skywalker
11-18-2006, 05:06 PM
Looking at Triple H makes me leaugh my ass off that there was any question in the first place that Game would get splattered all over his hometown. Hes probably all cocky because hed bring a knife or something, because its so obvious Triple H would just knock him around until $h!t starting come out of his mouth.

Skywalker
11-18-2006, 05:07 PM
http://www.thestunner.4mg.com/images/cool%20triple%20h%20cut.gif

crisoner
11-19-2006, 04:53 AM
I remember when Triple H was just Hunter *something* Hemsley...

Any how...funny how wrestlers are suing rappers. Remember when Diamond Dallas Page sued Jay-Z because of the diamond hand sign. Funny sh*t.

Even the WWF had to change it's name to the WWE.

And really who cares about this sh*t. One's a rapper and ones a Wrestler we can tell the freaking difference!

In a real fight who knows who would win.

But if I was the WWE I try to contact The Game and have him come into the ring.

Then hey if the put up enough $$$$$ maybe they can contact 50 Cent and have him wrestle The Game in a huge match up. Have 50 Cent and Triple H vrs. The Game and John Cena and sh*t. That would be fun to watch.

DirtBag
11-19-2006, 07:40 AM
Hearst, his name was Hunter Hearst Helmsley FYI

L.Kizzle
12-31-2014, 02:07 AM
Didn't Diamond Dallas Page sue Jay-Z?

Tag match between DDP/HHH vs. The Game and Jay-Z.

BurningHammer
12-31-2014, 02:15 AM
Didn't Diamond Dallas Page sue Jay-Z?

Tag match between DDP/HHH vs. The Game and Jay-Z.
It's the other way.

L.Kizzle
12-31-2014, 02:16 AM
It's the other way.
Pretty sure DDP was throwing up the Diamond Cutter sign before Jay-Z was?

Legends66NBA7
12-31-2014, 02:29 AM
I remember this. Damn that was a while ago.

TylerOO
12-31-2014, 03:05 AM
Ill take a street thug over a pretty boy ***** whos old as ****

CeltsGarlic
12-31-2014, 04:46 AM
All here actin like the game is bout dat life, no he is not. Not lately.

niko
12-31-2014, 09:11 AM
Game was a wanna be tv star and backup rapper who went on tv shows and carried books of poetry. He then all of a sudden was the big bad "gangster". Some of you people suck this shit up as reality. It's hilarious.

Do you also believe Rick Ross sells billions of dollars of cocaine too?

CelticBaller
12-31-2014, 11:03 PM
Game was a wanna be tv star and backup rapper who went on tv shows and carried books of poetry. He then all of a sudden was the big bad "gangster". Some of you people suck this shit up as reality. It's hilarious.

Do you also believe Rick Ross sells billions of dollars of cocaine too?
Um yes, Rick Ross was a known kingpin and went to jail for it

El Kabong
12-31-2014, 11:17 PM
Pretty sure DDP was throwing up the Diamond Cutter sign before Jay-Z was?
Yea, DDP sued him and won. Never said how much he got, but he seemed pretty pleased with the result.

DonDadda59
12-31-2014, 11:18 PM

:oldlol:

Did you just mistake Freeway Ricky Ross with former correctional officer William Leonard Roberts II aka 'Officer Ricky'?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6AeBpSCjlq4/SYi8KVFoRjI/AAAAAAAAAAU/_70Wn-cnaQw/s320/officer+ricky.jpg

niko
12-31-2014, 11:24 PM

No, he was a college student who was interested in music and did odd jobs to pay his way (including being a correctional officer). "Rick Ross" is a character he portrays. It works, i like the music, but it's fiction. It's like believing Deniro is really a gangster.

Done_And_Done
01-01-2015, 10:07 AM
Random ass bump.

Can't believe this was even a thing lol
Triple H would cripple his rapping namesake.

Side bar - B-low needs to come home

CelticBaller
01-01-2015, 02:22 PM
No, he was a college student who was interested in music and did odd jobs to pay his way (including being a correctional officer). "Rick Ross" is a character he portrays. It works, i like the music, but it's fiction. It's like believing Deniro is really a gangster.
dude, freeway Rick Ross was a kingpin, went to jail, and became a rapper after his stint

HomieWeMajor
01-01-2015, 02:32 PM
The game is a homosexual name dropping pedophile.

Done_And_Done
01-02-2015, 04:43 AM
dude, freeway Rick Ross was a kingpin, went to jail, and became a rapper after his stint

Wasn't the real Ross like in his late 40's when he got out?