PDA

View Full Version : A Motivated Wade VS The Lakers..

dr8ked
07-21-2010, 08:33 PM
This is not to bash Lakers or Kobe, just to point out how good wade can be when he's motivated. Right now with a New Team, i expect him to play on this level if they had to play the lakers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAXYSj-iVxw&feature=fvw

BFRESH44
07-21-2010, 08:35 PM
I was at that game, he was disgusting that night. The floater in the lane, off that high screen & roll :bowdown:

TheLogo
07-21-2010, 08:38 PM
I was at this game and Kobe was pure Swine fluness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-3s90fR1ak

Wade looked like a little ***** when he went back to the lockers.

BFRESH44
07-21-2010, 08:40 PM

You're corny. :violin:

Bladers
07-21-2010, 08:40 PM

This time kobe is gonna hit a gamewinner on both of them this year.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

plowking
07-21-2010, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the video OP.

Really shows how much better Wade is than Kobe. Dominated him.

Bladers
07-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the video OP.

You're kidding me right?

Kobe averaged 36 points, 56% Against Dwayne Wade this year...

game3524
07-21-2010, 11:00 PM
Didn't Kobe shit on Wade this year?:lol

no pun intended
07-21-2010, 11:00 PM
The best thing I ever saw wade did was steal the ball in the final seconds and scored a running jumpshot game-winner against the Bulls.

dbugz
07-21-2010, 11:01 PM
how about D-Wade's performance against the Cs last playoffs? I think that was game 3.

Dude is just amazing :bowdown: :bowdown:

Dude is proving me wrong year by year

Jacks3
07-21-2010, 11:01 PM
I remember when Kobe shut Wade's ass down in both meetings in 07-08, 2nd meeting in 08-09, and the 1st meeting of 2010. Big difference between the two is that Kobe actually guards Wade for entire games while Wade, like the ***** he is, rarely guards Bryant except for small stretches. In fact, he's never guarded Bryant for a full game ever. :oldlol:

Peteballa
07-21-2010, 11:02 PM

Wade completely outplayed Kobe that game, I remember it. Kobe just hit a lucky shot. I'm not bashing him or anything, but that is a lucky shot. Thats' fact. If Dwyane hit it, I'd be like man we got lucky.

Bladers
07-21-2010, 11:07 PM
Wade completely outplayed Kobe that game, I remember it. Kobe just hit a lucky shot. I'm not bashing him or anything, but that is a lucky shot. Thats' fact. If Dwyane hit it, I'd be like man we got lucky.

Kobe Bryant - 33 points (12-25) 48% FG
Dwayne Wade - 26 points (7-21) 33% FG

I will let You be the Judge.

RazorBaLade
07-21-2010, 11:10 PM
What made Wade motivated that game? I am confuzzled

RazorBaLade
07-21-2010, 11:11 PM

Dummy, subtract the lucky game winning shot, one of 8 this year. Kobe should be playing craps at Vegas with that kind of luck not in the NBA but anyways, that brings it down to about 24 pts on 38%. Oh wait that would still be a better game than what Wade had. =(

Micku
07-21-2010, 11:17 PM
This year is going to be interesting. I wonder who is going to stick Kobe. Wade or LeBron.

I hope Wade will step up his game this time around. He wasn't playing Wade like in the first half of the season in 09-10.

jrong
07-21-2010, 11:20 PM
I remember when Kobe shut Wade's ass down in both meetings in 07-08, 2nd meeting in 08-09, and the 1st meeting of 2010. Big difference between the two is that Kobe actually guards Wade for entire games while Wade, like the ***** he is, rarely guards Bryant except for small stretches. In fact, he's never guarded Bryant for a full game ever. :oldlol:

Nothing in 07-08 counts with respect to Wade. He played in need of two surgeries, basically with one arm and one leg.

What pisses me off more than anything about Wade-detractors is that they can use that season against him, while Shaq gets a pass after he "led" the Heat to an 0 - 8 record before Wade played his first game, then sat out with "injuries", until MAGICALLY being rejuvenated when he got to Phoenix. Meanwhile LeBron James was telling Wade to shut it down by December, but Wade soldiered on until March because he said he felt like he owed it to his teammates and the fans.

And, fyi, the Heat are not going to have Wade guard Kobe for an entire game and subject themselves to the matchup problem created by Kobe's height advantage just to satisfy fans' desire for mano-a-mano....

Also, Wade has had his fair share of success against Kobe. Lit him up for 40 on Christmas 2006 if I recall, against Kobe's 17....

RazorBaLade
07-21-2010, 11:24 PM
Nothing in 07-08 counts with respect to Wade. He played in need of two surgeries, basically with one arm and one leg.

What pisses me off more than anything about Wade-detractors is that they can use that season against him, while Shaq gets a pass after he "led" the Heat to an 0 - 8 record before Wade played his first game, then sat out with "injuries", until MAGICALLY being rejuvenated when he got to Phoenix. Meanwhile LeBron James was telling Wade to shut it down by December, but Wade soldiered on until March because he said he felt like he owed it to his teammates and the fans.

And, fyi, the Heat are not going to have Wade guard Kobe for an entire game and subject themselves to the matchup problem created by Kobe's height advantage just to satisfy fans' desire for mano-a-mano....

Also, Wade has had his fair share of success against Kobe. Lit him up for 40 on Christmas 2006 if I recall, against Kobe's 17....

fair share of success - go back 4 years for 1 game

and correct, It is not fair to diss wade for that season.

Bladers
07-21-2010, 11:26 PM

Its sad isn't it? :(

jrong
07-21-2010, 11:27 PM

and correct, It is not fair to diss wade for that season.

Or you know I could go to last year, when he dropped 27/14. Or the 2009 game linked above when he got 35. Or the 2004 Christmas game, when he scored 29.

Wade holds his own.

lacasner
07-21-2010, 11:28 PM
http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq192/bballking108/93984071.jpg

tee hee tee hee

Bladers
07-21-2010, 11:29 PM
Or you know I could go to last year, when he dropped 27/14. Or the 2009 game linked above when he got 35. Or the 2004 Christmas game, when he scored 29.

Wade holds his own.

Why don't you go back to the 2 games this year?

Why are people so afraid of the truth?

Kobe 36pts, 56FG%

Also the link is 08 not 09. Just saying..

ReturnofJPR
07-21-2010, 11:29 PM
Wade is really nothing without the refs.

He really is a poor shooter. Check his #'s. From 15-23 feet out he kinda sucks. So does Bron. Both rely on the whistles to boost their #'s and get W's. That won't change. But Wade will never win anything with his jumpshot. Okay, he might win a game or two with a lucky shot but I see 6th graders making half court buzzer beaters. Luck shines on everyone now and then, especially when you play basketball as often as Wade does.

The Lakers can actually win without the help from refs. It's the system. It's tried and true. It started in Chicago, of course, but is living on in SoCal. It remains to be seen if Miami can run the right system. There is only 1 ball to go around and all 3 of those players are used to dominating the ball the entire game. It WILL be interesting.

Cangri
07-21-2010, 11:30 PM
This is not to bash Lakers or Kobe, just to point out how good wade can be when he's motivated. Right now with a New Team, i expect him to play on this level if they had to play the lakers.

Dam Wade was owning Kobe that game, they even had to put Ariza on him and still wasn't enough :roll:

Bladers
07-21-2010, 11:32 PM
Dam Wade was owning Kobe that game, they even had to put Ariza on him and still wasn't enough :roll:

Did you watch the 2 games this year?
Do you remember them or do you have selective memory? :lol

36 pts, 56%FG

jrong
07-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Its sad isn't it? :(

Hey look, Kyle's here! He must have gotten the signal!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/GTAS-comics-MVP-couch-rage?urn=nba-149327

macpierce
things are getting feisty
3 PEAT

Cangri
Did you watch the 2 games this year?
Do you remember them or do you have selective memory? :lol

36 pts, 56%FG
Who cares, i'm talking about the game the TS posted. Are you that much hurt that Wade was superior to Kobe in that game? :cry: grow up

It'll be fun to watch Wade play with a real team behind him.

RazorBaLade
07-21-2010, 11:37 PM

Wade holds his own.

Wade definitely holds his own, but to say what the TC is trying to say is blasphemy, that's all.

RazorBaLade
07-21-2010, 11:38 PM

is ariza an amazing defender or something what am I missing here

04mzwach
07-21-2010, 11:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBXeKCeikKA&feature=related

Bladers
07-21-2010, 11:41 PM
Who cares, i'm talking about the game the TS posted. Are you that much hurt that Wade was superior to Kobe in that game? :cry: grow up

It'll be fun to watch Wade play with a real team behind him.

No i'm not hurt. Because Kobe played suburb aswell. 28points, 50%.
Unlike you and your fellow fans, I don't have selective memory.

I mean look at this fanboy's post:

[QUOTE=Peteballa]Wade completely outplayed Kobe that game, I remember it.

But when i posted the stats, he ran and hid.:confusedshrug:

BTW, Yes i'm looking forward to Lebron & Wade Vs. Kobe & Gasol.

Cangri
07-21-2010, 11:41 PM
is ariza an amazing defender or something what am I missing here
He's defensibly a very solid and athletic defender.

DuMa
07-21-2010, 11:43 PM
I dont know if you can say Wade wasnt motivated. you never know what a player is thinking

Disaprine
07-21-2010, 11:43 PM
This year is going to be interesting. I wonder who is going to stick Kobe. Wade or LeBron.

I hope Wade will step up his game this time around. He wasn't playing Wade like in the first half of the season in 09-10.
all of this, this reminds the first time the lakers when up against the celtics in christmas of the 2008-2009 season. its going to be one hell of a game. :cheers:

RazorBaLade
07-21-2010, 11:44 PM
He's defensibly a very solid and athletic defender.

Yea solid for sure. That's why I was confused when you said "They even put Ariza on him and he still couldn't do anything" it makes it seem like Ariza is prime artest or something

hawke812
07-21-2010, 11:46 PM
I also like to drink kool-aid and daydream about things...it don't mean I'm a gonna post a thread about it:rolleyes:

Can we maybe wait and see a few games of team diva before you make these threads:confusedshrug:

plowking
07-21-2010, 11:49 PM
Truly incredible at how much better Wade is.

dr8ked
07-21-2010, 11:51 PM
I dont know if you can say Wade wasnt motivated. you never know what a player is thinking

he was motivated that entire season. Thats the season he came back from his shoulder injury and was out to disaprove many guys wo had written him off. You remember his olympics performance ? also that year he was str8 up shitting on everyone on the court. He was dropping major points every game and was also a MVP candidate. ? I think this year he might get to that level too.

jrong
07-22-2010, 12:01 AM

No words. Literally none.

He really is a poor shooter. Check his #'s. From 15-23 feet out he kinda sucks. So does Bron. Both rely on the whistles to boost their #'s and get W's. That won't change. But Wade will never win anything with his jumpshot. Okay, he might win a game or two with a lucky shot but I see 6th graders making half court buzzer beaters. Luck shines on everyone now and then, especially when you play basketball as often as Wade does.

Well, he won a championship with his jumpshot. Watch the games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0s6CstZAvk (from 2:20)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY_nNOAEF5s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bauM1tjSdkI (1:25 - 2:50)

Jacks3
07-22-2010, 12:02 AM

I think it's hilarious that you bring up Wade's injuries in 07-08, but fail to mention how Bryant was playing with the flu in that Christmas day game. Regardless, even if you make the usual crappy excuses about 07-08, Bryant still has more games where he shut Wade down. The opposite has never happened because Wade is utterly and totally incapable of guarding Bryant. Now, Wade has his share of success against LA, but in general Kobe has displayed on numerous occasions the defensive ability to slow Wade down.

Courtside View
07-22-2010, 12:04 AM
You Kobe dikkriders really think Kobe is on another level from Wade? Really? Honestly? Truly?

I know you guys live in your own world but you're serious?

TheLogo
07-22-2010, 12:06 AM
I suddenly find it fascinating that people are saying that Wade is better than a top 5 greatest player of all time, when a back to back MVP winner joins the team.

Why is Wade even being talked about when Miami decided to rebuild around Lebron.

TheLogo
07-22-2010, 12:07 AM
You Kobe dikkriders really think Kobe is on another level from Wade? Really? Honestly? Truly?

Just go look at Kobe's stats and accomplishments...then come back and answer your question for us.

Courtside View
07-22-2010, 12:07 AM
I suddenly find it fascinating that people are saying that Wade is better than a top 5 greatest player of all time, when a back to back MVP winner joins the team.

Why is Wade even being talked about when Miami decided to rebuild around Lebron.
:oldlol: @ top 5 of all time. Was going to respond seriously but realized you're just an idiot troll dikkrider.

07-22-2010, 12:08 AM
You're corny. :violin:

It's corny if it's not the player you're sucking off? :confusedshrug:

Courtside View
07-22-2010, 12:09 AM
Just go look at Kobe's stats and accomplishments...then come back and answer your question for us.

Soo, current Michael Jordan is better than Lebron. I mean look at Jordan's stats and accomplishments.

F*ck off idiot.

plowking
07-22-2010, 12:09 AM

You're right. Wade is top 5 all time.

TheLogo
07-22-2010, 12:10 AM
Soo, current Michael Jordan is better than Lebron. I mean look at Jordan's stats and accomplishments.

F*ck off idiot.

FAilure.

I compare Kobe, who is playing at a high level, to Wade.

You are comparing a retired player....ROFLCOPTER.

Disaprine
07-22-2010, 12:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBXeKCeikKA&feature=related
:oldlol:

Courtside View
07-22-2010, 12:15 AM
FAilure.

I compare Kobe, who is playing at a high level, to Wade.

You are comparing a retired player....ROFLCOPTER.

Point is, idiot, you're acting like a player's accomplishments and careers have shit to do with RIGHT NOW. There is just no way you can make an argument that Kobe is definitively better than Wade as a player right now. Unless you're just another dikkrider (which you are).

Doranku
07-22-2010, 12:15 AM
Injury prone Wade will be out for the Playoffs. LeBron and Chris Bosh will lead the Heat to an early Playoff exit.

/thread

dr8ked
07-22-2010, 12:17 AM
Injury prone Wade will be out for the Playoffs. LeBron and Chris Bosh will lead the Heat to an early Playoff exit.

/thread

:wtf: :wtf: is that like a jinx or something ?

Doranku
07-22-2010, 12:17 AM
Point is, idiot, you're acting like a player's accomplishments and careers have shit to do with RIGHT NOW. There is just no way you can make an argument that Kobe is definitively better than Wade as a player right now. Unless you're just another dikkrider (which you are).

Kobe has led his team to two consecutive titles. Wade has failed to make it out of the first round for 4 consecutive years, including an embarrassing sweep by the Baby Bulls and an even more embarrassing loss to the Atlanta Hawks.

Kobe > Wade > Dwight > the rest of the league

Bladers
07-22-2010, 12:18 AM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184497

TheLogo
07-22-2010, 12:19 AM

Sure....why not?

If you think about it....Kobe is playing and accomplishing things at the same level as he was 5 to 10 years ago.

Still scoring big points, still playing hard, still in MVP conversations, still winning rings like he was early in his career and still winning Finals MVP like he did a year ago.

Why not?

Courtside View
07-22-2010, 12:21 AM
Kobe has led his team to two consecutive titles. Wade has failed to make it out of the first round for 4 consecutive years, including an embarrassing sweep by the Baby Bulls and an even more embarrassing loss to the Atlanta Hawks.

Ohhh, OK. So you and your fellow dikkriders felt that Kobe was NOT the best player in the two years where LA failed to make the playoffs, and blew a 3-1 lead riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

So why do all the dikkriders ***** about him not winning MVP? According to your logic he wasn't near the best in the l, or on Bron, Wade, etc.'s level who all got further than him. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?:confusedshrug:

jrong
07-22-2010, 12:26 AM

Co-sign. I don't even think Wade is better than Kobe, or LeBron necessarily, for that matter. I just state his case so that he gets his due respect. But, the arrogance of Kyle and his clubhouse friends is off the charts.

plowking
07-22-2010, 12:26 AM
ESPY NBA player of the year award is more valuable than the MVP now.

TheLogo
07-22-2010, 12:28 AM
Kobe was NBA's Player of the Decade and he's still playing at a high level, nothing has changed, and people want to say Wade is better than Kobe.

Comedy gold.

jrong
07-22-2010, 12:32 AM

Please enlighten me as to how losing to a series in seven games to a favored team that has homecourt advantage is embarrassing....

Plus there was the fact that the Heat were up 2 - 1 with Game 4 on their homefloor when his body started breaking down from having spent the entire year dragging them into the playoffs. Oh yeah, and in the Bulls series there was the tiny detail that he was playing with an UNREHABBED TORN SHOULDER....

Andrei89
07-22-2010, 04:49 AM
Wade> Kobe

I guess that's why he let Artest guard Wade last year. Because he can't guard him

He gets dominated

Bladers
07-22-2010, 04:50 AM
Wade> Kobe

I guess that's why he let Artest guard Wade last year. Because he can't guard him

He gets dominated

You're kidding me right?

Kobe averaged 36 points, 56% Against Dwayne Wade this year...

Andrei89
07-22-2010, 04:56 AM
U can't compare Wade's skill to Kobe to be honest.

When wade wants it, he does it

Kobe let Artest guard Wade u can't do it

chains5000
07-22-2010, 04:58 AM
U can't compare Wade's skill to Kobe to be honest.

When wade wants it, he does it

Kobe let Artest guard Wade u can't do it
Why would kobe guard Wade when he's got Artest on his team just for defending guys like him?

mamba24
07-22-2010, 08:37 AM

you got it wrong the objective is to have less points on worse shooting...cmon man...this is ISH..where retards happen

Bet On Gold
07-22-2010, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the video OP.

:lol I do recall Kobe hitting a game winner over Wade while completely outplaying him for the entire duration of that game.

Allstar24
07-22-2010, 09:56 AM

Andrei89
07-22-2010, 10:07 AM
Wade is just too good for Kobe man

They always let Artest guard him

amfirst
07-22-2010, 10:26 AM
Get out of here, Wade can't even sniff Kobe's nuts. I recall Kobe pop something right between wade's eyes for the winner.

plowking
07-22-2010, 10:30 AM
Get out of here, Wade can't even sniff Kobe's nuts. I recall Kobe pop something right between wade's eyes for the winner.

I know right. Pretty sad with that type of team around him, Kobe needed a lucky gamewinner to seal the match. Further proof that today Wade is>Kobe.

bleedinpurpleTwo
07-22-2010, 10:36 AM
Wade is just too good for Kobe man

They always let Artest guard him

???

Unworldy
07-22-2010, 11:03 AM
Some of you kids are gonna see this season how good Wade can be with a good team around him. Guy tore up the league in the playoffs his first three seasons when he had good veteran help.

thejumpa
07-22-2010, 11:07 AM
Never been a huge Wade fan but we should see some good battles betwej he and Kobe this season. Wade is extra motivated and chances are will be guarded by Kobe all game. This could be the year where I finally say Wade>Kobe.

Andrei89
07-22-2010, 11:08 AM
Wade > Kobe

PurpleChuck
07-22-2010, 11:11 AM
Wade > Kobe

QFT.:cheers:

Dresta
07-22-2010, 11:15 AM
lol'd at how bad Kobe got skooled by Wade then.

Andrei89
07-22-2010, 11:54 AM
lol'd at how bad Kobe got skooled by Wade then.

He got sent back to kindergarten

G-Funk
07-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Kobe can do everything Wade can and more.

Andrei89
07-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Kobe can do everything Wade can and more.

Wade> Kobe dude

check his skill. No way Kobe is better

G-Funk
07-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Wade> Kobe dude

What skills, just run through screens?

dr8ked
07-22-2010, 12:34 PM
What skills, just run through screens?

sorry but it takes skill to do that.

DTD
07-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Wade> Kobe dude

Well, how can you argue with that logic?

The power of the > is amazing. It's the truth sayer, and end all of everything right and true.

If in doubt, or basic logic escapes you, always present the > as the ultimate answer. The ultimate sticking your head in the sand and screaming I can't hear you, just look at my side ways carrot.

Bladers
07-22-2010, 01:29 PM
Wade> Kobe dude

THE GREATNESS OF KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT!!

5x NBA CHAMPION
(2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010)

2x NBA FINALS MVP
(2009, 2010)

NBA MOST VALUABLE PLAYER
(2008)

12x NBA ALL-STAR
(1998, 2000-2010)

8x ALL-NBA FIRST TEAM
(2002-2004, 2006-2010)

2x ALL-NBA SECOND TEAM
(2000, 2001)

2x ALL-NBA THIRD TEAM
(1999, 2005)

11 TOTAL ALL-NBA TEAMS

8x ALL-DEFENSIVE FIRST TEAM
(2000, 2003-2004, 2006-2010)

2x ALL-DEFENSIVE SECOND TEAM
(2001-2002)

10 TOTAL ALL-DEFENSIVE TEAM......TIED FOR MOST OF ALL-TIME BY A GUARD

NBA ALL-ROOKIE SECOND TEAM
(1997)

NBA SLAM DUNK CHAMPION
(1997)

NAISMITH PREP PLAYER OF THE YEAR
(1996)

ESPYS BEST NBA PLAYER
(2010)

Total Career Points- 25,790

Career Average- 25.3ppg 5.3reb 4.7ast 1.5stl

SCORING RAMPAGE
81pts in a game
62pts in three quarters
42pts in 1st half
55pts in 2nd half
30pts in one quarter
12 threes in one game
9 threes without a miss in a game
8 threes in one half
9 straight games with 40pts+
4 straight games with 50pts+
27 games with 40pts+ in a season
10 games with 50pts+ in a season
4th player ever with a 35pt+ season average
5th player ever with a 2800pt+ season
1st player ever to outscore a team through 3 quarters
1st player ever with a 2800pt 180 three season

THE 50+PT GAMES:

Kobe-51pts 8ast 7reb vd GSW 99-00
Kobe-56pts 5ast 4reb vs Mem 00-01
Kobe-51pts 2ast 2reb vs Den 02-03
Kobe-52pts 7ast 8reb vs Hou 02-03
Kobe-55pts 3ast 5reb vs Was 02-03
Kobe-62pts 0ast 8reb vs Dal 05-06
Kobe-50pts 8ast 8reb vs Lac 05-06
Kobe-51pts 4ast 9reb vs Sac 05-06
Kobe-81pts 2ast 5reb vs Tor 05-06
Kobe-51pts 3ast 5reb vs Pho 05-06
Kobe-50pts 1ast 6reb vs Por 05-06
Kobe-50pts 5ast 8reb vs Pho 05-06
Kobe-52pts 4ast 4reb vs UTA 06-07
Kobe-53pts 8ast 10reb vs Hou 06-07
Kobe-58pts 4ast 5reb vs Cha 06-07
Kobe-65pts 3ast 7reb vs Por 06-07
Kobe-50pts 6ast 5reb vs Min 06-07
Kobe-60pts 5ast 3reb vs Mem 06-07
Kobe-50pts 7ast 6reb vs NO 06-07
Kobe-53pts 2ast 2reb vs Hou 06-07
Kobe-50pts ast 9reb vs Lac 06-07
Kobe-50pts 3ast 8reb vs Sea 06-07
Kobe-52pts 4ast 11reb vs Dal 07-08
Kobe-53pts ast 7reb vs Mem 07-08
Kobe-61pts 3ast 0reb vs Nyk 08-09

KILLER INSTINCT....

List of Kobe's notable game-winners:

1) 05/09/99 - Lakers 101, Rockets 100 (playoffs, game-winning FTs with 5.3 seconds remaining)
2) 12/27/99 - Lakers 108, Mavericks 106 (game-winning FTs)
3) 05/10/00 - Lakers 97, Phoenix 96 (playoffs, jumper over Jason Kidd)
4) 11/16/00 - Lakers 112, Kings 110 (game-tying three for OT, OT jumper for win)
5) 02/07/01 - Lakers 85, Phoenix 83 (jumper with 2.7 seconds remaining)
6) 02/13/01 - Lakers 113, Nets 110 (OT game-winning layup with the And-1)
7) 01/02/02 - Lakers 87, Nuggets 86 (offensive reb and jumper)
8) 02/22/02 - Lakers 96, Hornets 94 (first career buzzer-beater, jumper)
9) 03/24/02 - Lakers 97, Kings 96 (fade-away jumper, 36 seconds remaining)
10) 05/12/02 - Lakers 87, Spurs 85 (playoffs, offensive rebound and put-back)
11) 12/06/02 - Lakers 105, Mavericks 103 (28-point game comeback, spin-around jumper)
12) 04/04/03 - Lakers 102, Grizzlies 101 (buzzer-beater, jumper)
13) 04/06/03 - Lakers 115, Suns 113 (GW jumper with 28.6 seconds remaining)
14) 12/19/03 - Lakers 101, Nuggets 99 (game after the trial, buzzer-beating fade-away)
15) 02/17/04 - Lakers 89, Blazers 86 (layup and the foul)
16) 03/21/04 - Lakers 104, Bucks 103 (OT jumper with 25 seconds remaining)
17) 04/14/04 - Lakers 105, Blazers 104 (game-tying three for OT, OT GW buzzer-beating three)
18) 03/13/05 - Lakers 117, Bobcats 116 (pump fake jumper for the win)
19) 11/02/05 - Lakers 99, Nuggets 97 (OT jumper after the Kwame brick)
20) 12/04/05 - Lakers 99, Bobcats 98 (game-winning FTs)
21) 01/12/06 - Lakers 99, Cavaliers 98 (jumper against Lebron with 8 seconds to go)
22) 04/30/06 - Lakers 99, Suns 98 (playoffs, game-tying tear drop for OT, and OT game-winning jumper)
23) 01/14/08 - Lakers 123, Sonics 121 (OT game-winning jumper)
24) 01/09/09 - Lakers 121, Pacers 119 (jumper against Jarrett Jack with 3 seconds to go)
25) 12/04/09 - Lakers 108, Heat 107 (game-winning buzzer-beating three over Wade)
26) 12/16/09 - Lakers 107, Bucks 106 (game-winning buzzer-beating jumper over Bell)
27) 01/01/10 - Lakers 109, Kings 108 (game-winning buzzer-beating three, 4.1 seconds left and 0.1 remaining)
28) 01/13/10 - Lakers 100, Mavericks 95 (game-winning jumper with 28.9 seconds remaining)
29) 01/31/10 - Lakers 90, Celtics 89 (game-winning jumper with 7 secs remaining)
30) 02/23/10 - Lakers 99, Grizzlies 98 (game-winning jumper with 4.3 seconds remaining)
31) 03/10/10 - Lakers 109, Raptors 107 (game-winning fade-away with 1.9 seconds remaining)

TOTAL CAREER PLAYOFF POINTS LIST TOP 10:
1.Michael Jordan* 5987
2.Kareem Abdul-Jabbar* 5762
3.Shaquille O'Neal 5121
4.Karl Malone 4761
5.Jerry West* 4457
6.Kobe Bryant* 4381
7.Larry Bird* 3897
8.John Havlicek* 3776
9.Hakeem Olajuwon* 3755
10.Tim Duncan 3724

Why Keep tryin to bring up this Agenda BS?

macpierce
07-22-2010, 01:40 PM
wade is a better driver, kobe is a better shooter
there you go

Papaya Petee
07-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Wade, so the last 2 years the record is 4-4, and in 2008-2009 Wade had 35 and 28, while Kobe had 27 and 19 and this year Wade had a 27 and 14 game while Kobe hit the luckiest game winner of his life, yet he ouplayed Wade? While Artest was guarding Wade most of the time? Really?

Andrei89
07-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Wade is more athletic and when he is motivatyed he sh1ts on Kobe

fact

GMW
07-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Why are people biting on Plowking's and Andrei89's (what a retard really) trolling? It's so obvious.

Bladers
07-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Wade, so the last 2 years the record is 4-4, and in 2008-2009 Wade had 35 and 28, while Kobe had 27 and 19 and this year Wade had a 27 and 14 game while Kobe hit the luckiest game winner of his life, yet he ouplayed Wade? While Artest was guarding Wade most of the time? Really?

You should be banned.
Kobe last 2 games against Wade, 36 points, 56%FG!

Suck it up suckers!

G-Funk
07-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Wade is more athletic and when he is motivatyed he sh1ts on Kobe

fact

WADE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN EATEN UP ALIVE BY A 29 YR KOBE. AGE FACTORS WHEN U TALK ABOUT ATHELTCISM. TOO BAD FOR WADE, HE WON'T BE THE PLAYER KOBE IS AT 33. NOT EVEN IN HIS DREAMS

Bladers
07-22-2010, 01:59 PM
WADE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN EATEN UP ALIVE BY A 29 YR KOBE. AGE FACTORS WHEN U TALK ABOUT ATHELTCISM. TOO BAD FOR WADE, HE WON'T BE THE PLAYER KOBE IS AT 33. NOT EVEN IN HIS DREAMS

stop biting, he's a troll...

G-Funk
07-22-2010, 02:09 PM
stop biting, he's a troll...

I KNOW I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE ANNOYING LIKE HIM. THEY SHOULD WORRY ABOUT FILLING UP THE ARENA INSTEAD OF TROLLING. BUT I GUESS THE BIGGEST FRONT RUNNING FAN BASE IN AMERICA WON'T STRUGGLE WITH THAT ANYMORE, NOW THAT THEY HAVE BRON FILLING THE ARENA WON'T BE A PROBLEM CAUSE OBVIOUSLY WADE WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGHT TO DO THAT.

jrong
07-22-2010, 02:27 PM

Um, when Kobe was 29, that was 2006, the same year Wade hung 40 on him on X-mas.

Wade is on Kobe's plane. That's all I'm going to say. And I guess we'll see in 2013-14 whether or not Wade is as good as Kobe is now. Until then, make all the predictions you want, but the future will reveal the truth, not homers and fanbois.

catch24
07-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Wade, easily. Shoots a higher % (a combination of inside and midrange scoring), is the better play maker, plays the passing lanes more, blocks more shots, and has similar (arguably equal) perimeter defense to Kobe.

Wade has been better the past two seasons.

TheLogo
07-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Sure....why not?

If you think about it....Kobe is playing and accomplishing things at the same level as he was 5 to 10 years ago.

Still scoring big points, still playing hard, still in MVP conversations, still winning rings like he was early in his career and still winning Finals MVP like he did a year ago.

Why not?

this.

jrong
07-22-2010, 03:50 PM
this.

You said "this" to your own post. Do you guys have so much trouble keeping track of all your different poster-identities so that you're giving your own selves +1s now? Are all of you really just the same dude who lives in mom's basement? Don't you have any friends that aren't imaginary, Kyle?

kentatm
07-22-2010, 03:58 PM

So you are saying Wade does not always try his best?

Foster5k
07-22-2010, 05:07 PM
Wade + Bron ... nightmare on elm street

Jacks3
07-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Kobe>Wade. Easily. Better shooter, scorer, passer, equal play-maker, better team/help/man-to-man defender, more clutch. In fact, Wade doesn't do one thing better than Bryant other than gamble for blks and stls. Really, the fact that we're comparing a post-prime 14th season-in-the league Bryant to a prime Wade says it all.

Killer_Instinct
07-22-2010, 05:43 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/kobe.gif

Killer_Instinct
07-22-2010, 05:47 PM
Um, when Kobe was 29, that was 2006, the same year Wade hung 40 on him on X-mas.

Wade is on Kobe's plane. That's all I'm going to say. And I guess we'll see in 2013-14 whether or not Wade is as good as Kobe is now. Until then, make all the predictions you want, but the future will reveal the truth, not homers and fanbois.

Not even going to entertain this discussion, but Kobe was 26-27. For the record.

Andrei89
07-23-2010, 04:27 AM
Wade is more off an offensive threat than Kobe. He is also more tactical and skilled

RazorBaLade
07-23-2010, 04:34 AM
Wade is more off an offensive threat than Kobe. He is also more tactical and skilled

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/54/tumblr_ky10i79Wh71qzu6nxo1_500.jpg

ashbelly
07-28-2010, 12:51 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

LA KB24
07-28-2010, 05:40 PM
Truly incredible at how much better Wade is.
i agree he's a slightly better overall basketball player(when healthy) but he's not much better than kobe, cmon.

LA KB24
07-28-2010, 05:41 PM

this.

HiphopRelated
07-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Kobe>Wade. Easily. Better shooter, scorer, passer, equal play-maker, better team/help/man-to-man defender, more clutch. In fact, Wade doesn't do one thing better than Bryant other than gamble for blks and stls. Really, the fact that we're comparing a post-prime 14th season-in-the league Bryant to a prime Wade says it all.
Wade's been better for a while

only reason it's still an argument is Kobe's TEAM being better

That will change soon.

Crazy part is Wade will be hailed as better with worse stats

RazorBaLade
07-28-2010, 05:49 PM

That will change soon.

in your fantasies do you ever imagine you are not a nut rider? the delusions ..

kentatm
07-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Why does Wade need to be motivated?

Is OP saying he doesn't try hard every game?

So Wade is really just a front runner?

LA KB24
07-28-2010, 05:57 PM

The Lakers can actually win without the help from refs. It's the system. It's tried and true. It started in Chicago, of course, but is living on in SoCal. It remains to be seen if Miami can run the right system. There is only 1 ball to go around and all 3 of those players are used to dominating the ball the entire game. It WILL be interesting.

what an ignorant post. he's not as good as kobe in the midrange but he has greatly improved it. lol @ comparing it to lebron's. :facepalm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKoETzoCXuQ

Jacks3
07-28-2010, 05:58 PM

That will change soon.

Nah, Kobe is clearly the better player. He's been better every single year of Wade's career outside of 04-05. Bryant pretty much does everything better.

LA KB24
07-28-2010, 05:58 PM

Kobe > Wade > Dwight > the rest of the league wade has to carry his "team" in the regular season and in the playoffs... kobe has a prime gasol and a much better supporting cast. do you remember how the lakers did in 05-06 with a prime kobe? one man can't do it all.

nevermind, i'm just feeding the troll/bandwagoner.

TheLogo
07-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Sure....why not?

Why not?

this again.

Peteballa
07-28-2010, 06:06 PM

Statline;

Dwyane Wade (you spelled his name wrong, grats) - 26 (7-21) / 9 Assists / 7 Rebounds
Kobe Bryant - 33 (12-25) / 3 assists / 7 rebounds

I said outside of that shot, Dwyane outplayed Kobe the whole game. So let's subtract the lucky shot. YES, IT WAS LUCKY. I'm saying this as a person with some god damn logic, not a Heat fan. It was a lucky shot. Even Kobe said, and I quote "
"It was the luckiest shot I've ever taken, by far," Bryant said. ".

So Kobe shoots 11-24, with 30 points without that shot.

aka ~45%
Dwyane shoots, 7-21, ~33%

12% less & 4 points less

Yet, he has 6 more assists.

Also, I remember watching that game. Dwyane played better. I remember many people saying the same thing. Stats aren't everything.

I'm not trying to turn this into a Kobe vs Wade debate, but I stand by what I said. He played a better game.

LA KB24
07-28-2010, 06:08 PM
lol @ wade more skilled than kobe. :oldlol:

:applause:

jrong
07-28-2010, 06:11 PM

Kobe's a better passer now and an equal play-maker, huh? Oh, and a better help defender too? Wow, you all do have your own little world down in that basement, don't you?

And how exactly does one "gamble" for blocks? There's only two ways your team's defense can be hurt if you go for the block. One is if the man raises up fakes the shot and passes to your man for an easy score. The other way is if you somehow cost your team an offensive rebound. Without evidence suggesting that either one of these things occurs when Wade goes for a block and knowing how many crucial blocks he comes up with, I'd have to say that his shotblocking is a major asset to the Heat defense. And also that you don't know shit about basketball.

Jacks3
07-28-2010, 06:12 PM
lol @ the Wade stans. Delusional. Wade isn't even the best player on his own team. :oldlol:

HiphopRelated
07-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Nah, Kobe is clearly the better player. He's been better every single year of Wade's career outside of 04-05. Bryant pretty much does everything better.
saying it often doesn't make it true

Jacks3
07-28-2010, 06:19 PM
Kobe's a better passer now and an equal play-maker, huh? Oh, and a better help defender too? Wow, you all do have your own little world down in that basement, don't you?
Yes, he is. Wade gets more assists because he ballhogs the ball. His assists come because he plays in a slash and pitch offense. Kobe has more vision and more technical skill. And yes, Kobe is a better team/help defender. Get off Wade's dick.

And how exactly does one "gamble" for blocks? There's only two ways your team's defense can be hurt if you go for the block.
LMAO. Do you even watch the games? Wade is always needlessly leaving his man trying to for blks and stls. He's a moron.

One is if the man raises up fakes the shot and passes to your man for an easy score, which we're talking about Kobe here so, LOL! The other way is if you somehow cost your team an offensive rebound. Without evidence suggesting that either one of these things occurs when Wade goes for a block and knowing how many crucial blocks he comes up with, I'd have to say that his shotblocking is a major asset to the Heat defense. And also that you don't know shit about basketball.
Your ignorance is astounding. Did you watch the Heat vs Bos series this year? Both Pierce and Allen shitted all over that dumass Wade.:oldlol:

Jacks3
07-28-2010, 06:21 PM
saying it often doesn't make it true
Nah, it's true. Only people who disagree are Wade stans. Ask most GM's, Coahes, and Fans and they'll tell you Bryant is the superior player. There's a reason he's been the consensus best SG in basketball the last 5 years.

LA KB24
07-28-2010, 06:22 PM
jacks3 = confirmed troll.

probably TheLogo's dupe account.

Jacks3
07-28-2010, 06:24 PM
:facepalm

jrong
07-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Yes, he is. Wade gets more assists because he ballhogs the ball. His assists come because he plays in a slash and pitch offense. Kobe has more vision and more technical skill. And yes, Kobe is a better team/help defender. Get off Wade's dick.

Kobe and the word "passer" do not belong in the same sentence. If you think Kobe is a better passer than Wade, then you are truly terminal. Wade and Bron are the best non-PG passer/ playmakers in the game. Period. And he's a better help defender because you say so? I'll take the opinion of dozens of writers and commentators over a fanboi, thanks.

LMAO. Do you even watch the games? Wade is always needlessly leaving his man trying to for blks and stls. He's a moron.

Once again you fail to explain how going for shotblocks hurts the defense. Without statistical evidence demonstrating that Wade is getting burned on dump-offs to his man when he challenges a shot from the weakside or else that he's giving up offensive rebounds, then I'm gonna say that the numerous games Wade has won/saved/clinched with his blocks help his team a lot more than they hurt.

Your ignorance is astounding. Did you watch the Heat vs Bos series this year? Both Pierce and Allen shitted all over that dumass Wade.:oldlol:

If you say so. But, once again even if you weren't full of shit, what does this have to do with Wade challenging for blocks. Are you saying that's how Pierce and Allen scored their points?

....You can't even stick to the point or to your own baseless arguments. You are embarrassingly stupid, and I'm saying this as someone who ranks Kobe ahead of Wade now.

But, thinking that Kobe is better at everything than Wade is just groundless idiocy. Kobe is NOT a complete basketball player. Wade and Bron are and are better at more things on the court than he is. Kobe just happens to be so good at what he does well, that he's arguably still the best.

Bladers
07-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Statline;

Dwyane Wade (you spelled his name wrong, grats) - 26 (7-21) / 9 Assists / 7 Rebounds
Kobe Bryant - 33 (12-25) / 3 assists / 7 rebounds

I said outside of that shot, Dwyane outplayed Kobe the whole game. So let's subtract the lucky shot. YES, IT WAS LUCKY. I'm saying this as a person with some god damn logic, not a Heat fan. It was a lucky shot. Even Kobe said, and I quote "".

So Kobe shoots 11-24, with 30 points without that shot.

aka ~45%
Dwyane shoots, 7-21, ~33%

12% less & 4 points less

Yet, he has 6 more assists.

Also, I remember watching that game. Dwyane played better. I remember many people saying the same thing. Stats aren't everything.

I'm not trying to turn this into a Kobe vs Wade debate, but I stand by what I said. He played a better game.

LOL @ Wade playing better.
2/12 in the first three quarters. (F.UCKING 18%)
While Kobe shot 54%
Dude you just exposed Yourself to be one of the most delusional hypocrite ****ers I have ever seen. A pure dick rider. Who can't even admit the truth.
Ofcourse your not a heat fan, your a lebron/wade nutgagger.

48% FG over 33% FG (Any day of the week)
Do you know the difference between 48% and 33% in the context of an NBA basketball game?

GTFO, How ever you spin it. It won't work!
33 points over 26 points any day of the week.
Plus Kobe hit the game winner.

If your soo mad, go kill urself.

Younggrease
07-28-2010, 06:46 PM

Kobe and the word "passer" do not belong in the same sentence. If you think Kobe is a better passer than Wade, then you are truly terminal. Wade and Bron are the best non-PG passer/ playmakers in the game. Period. And he's a better help defender because you say so? I'll take the opinion of dozens of writers and commentators over a fanboi, thanks.

Once again you fail to explain how going for shotblocks hurts the defense. Without statistical evidence demonstrating that Wade is getting burned on dump-offs to his man when he challenges a shot from the weakside or else that he's giving up offensive rebounds, then I'm gonna say that the numerous games Wade has won/saved/clinched with his blocks help his team a lot more than they hurt.

If you say so. But, once again even if you weren't full of shit, what does this have to do with Wade challenging for blocks. Are you saying that's how Pierce and Allen scored their points?

....You can't even stick to the point or to your own baseless arguments. You are embarrassingly stupid, and I'm saying this as someone who ranks Kobe ahead of Wade now.

But, thinking that Kobe is better at everything than Wade is just groundless idiocy. Kobe is NOT a complete basketball player. Wade and Bron are and are better at more things on the court than he is. Kobe just happens to be so good at what he does well, that he's arguably still the best.
:roll:

Jacks3
07-28-2010, 06:57 PM

lol @ the first sentence. Kobe is one of the greatest passers/play-makers EVER at his position. What the hell are you talking about? There's a reason he's won 5 NBA Championships. lol @ Wade being a better passer. Again, more assist does not become him the better passer. Kobe has greater vision, more technical skill, and is simply more impressive. lol @ you calling anyone a fanboi. Hilarious. Nobody sucks Wade's dick like you do. :oldlol: Oh, and Bryant is a better help/team defender because he does everything encompassing help/team defense better than Wade: helping, rotating, creating pressure, trapping. Everything. Watch the 2009 NBA Finals where Kobe's excellant help/team D was on full display. Watch the games, son.

lol I don't need statistical evidence to see that Wade's over-gambling costs his team more than it hurts. I watch the games.

Look at how many times Allen was wide open because Wade was idiotically gambling.
...You can't even stick to the point or to your own baseless arguments. You are embarrassingly stupid, and I'm saying this as someone who ranks Kobe ahead of Wade now.
LMAO. Again, hop of Wade's dick. It's disgusting. You're pathetic, dude. :facepalm

But, thinking that Kobe is better at everything than Wade is just groundless idiocy. Kobe is NOT a complete basketball player. Wade and Bron are and are better at more things on the court than he is. Kobe just happens to be so good at what he does well, that he's arguably still the best.[/QUOTE]
LMAO. Kobe is one of the best all-round players in history. Not a complete player? :roll: He can do at a good-to-great level. Neither LeBron or Wade are as "complete" as Kobe.

The Choken One
07-28-2010, 07:00 PM

/thread

Peteballa
07-28-2010, 07:14 PM
LOL @ Wade playing better.
2/12 in the first three quarters. (F.UCKING 18%)
While Kobe shot 54%
Dude you just exposed Yourself to be one of the most delusional hypocrite ****ers I have ever seen. A pure dick rider. Who can't even admit the truth.

48% FG over 33% FG (Any day of the week)
Do you know the difference between 48% and 33% in the context of an NBA basketball game?

GTFO, How ever you spin it. It won't work!

Lol chill out bro, what's your problem? I was just giving you my opinion.

Yours makes sense as well. Maybe I am wrong about how well Dwyane played, that's just how I remembered it. My bad man.

But then I saw

Haha not even going to respond to this. I'm the "dick rider"? I'm the most unbiased fan I know. I root for the Heat, but I look at things the way that they are.

Damn dude, get some help or something. Why are you so pissed?

Edit: By the way, just read the part about me not being a Heat fan. Are you kidding? Let me get out my Tim Hardaway jersey to show you how much of a bandwagoner I am.

Bladers
07-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Lol chill out bro, what's your problem? I was just giving you my opinion.

Yours makes sense as well. Maybe I am wrong about how well Dwyane played, that's just how I remembered it. My bad man.

You are wrong and its not a "maybe". But that is the real problem (how you remembered it).
You fanboys have selective memory. You pick and choose what you want to remember. You choose only to remember the good and not the bad. Even when i showed you the truth several times you tried your hardest to spin it. That is what pisses me off, You can have your opinion but don't make retard fanbozzz statements and then stick with it after being Exposed.

But then I saw

Haha not even going to respond to this. I'm the "dick rider"? I'm the most unbiased fan I know. I root for the Heat, but I look at things the way that they are.

Damn dude, get some help or something. Why are you so pissed?

I'm pissed because fanboys like you needs to be banned. This is one of the most retard statement i have ever heard. It had no logic, it made absolutely no sense. It was just retard. You made a dumb statement, I showed you the facts, yet you stuck to the retard statement and I had to show you more facts before you say "maybe".

MAYBE???
MAYBE???
WTF? 2/11 is a MAYBE?

jrong
07-28-2010, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=Jacks3]lol @ the first sentence. Kobe is one of the greatest passers/play-makers EVER at his position.

Submit this statement to any NBA writer who has a Q/A column, and try to find ONE who agrees with it.

But, I'm done. You can have this thread now that you've driven almost everyone else out of it, the same way your breed is driving everyone away from this site itself. I generally at least appreciate Kobe, but you bois make me want to hate him and, god forbid, become a King James fan, just so you all have to shut the **** up when you get smacked back in your place. Wade, Bron, CP, Durant-- anybody just to send you scurrying back to the rocks you crawled out from underneath. I understand now why Kobe-bois are the most universally despised creatures at any baketball or sports site anywhere on the Internet, and this is the last time I'm ever wasting my time responding to one....

AirJordan23
07-28-2010, 08:23 PM
lol @ you calling anyone a fanboi. Hilarious. Nobody sucks Wade's dick like you do. :oldlol:

:oldlol:

Ikill
07-28-2010, 09:03 PM
wade is a better player than kobe hes at better at everything other than 3 point shooting

Ikill
07-28-2010, 09:16 PM
ok he might be more complete than lebron i still doubt that but i dont think hes more complete than wade no wade only has one flaw in his game his 3 point shooting but hes good at everything else rebounding defence passing dribbling mid range game slashing off the ball leadership skills not cocky hes not worried about stats like kobe and lebron like he could average 35 points if he wanted he could also average 10 assists if he wanted but he tries to keep his horrible teammates involved( last year worse than nets). Kobe is about average at everything but has horrible shot selection and is a really ball dominate and not a good passer or decision maker so hes in no way complete hes a chucker thats it.

Phong
07-28-2010, 09:43 PM
hes good at everything else rebounding defence passing dribbling mid range game slashing off the ball leadership skillsKobe has more rebounds per game, is on the all-defensive first team, shot better than wade in the midrange and lead his team to back-to-back titles. Wade has only 1 more assist per game than Kobe and the latter plays in the triangle offense. So what are you babbling about? :confusedshrug:

he could also average 10 assists if he wanted but he tries to keep his horrible teammates involved
It must be a new concept that you get less assists when you involve your teammates. After a long reflection I think you might be onto something. The less you pass to your teammates, the more assists you can get. :applause:

Kobe is about average at everything but has horrible shot selection and is a really ball dominate and not a good passer or decision maker so hes in no way complete hes a chucker thats it.First it's DOMINANT, not DOMINATE. One is an adjective, the other one is a verb. Learn the difference.

Second, Wade has a bigger usage rate than Kobe, so Wade dominates the ball much more than Kobe.

Third, both werre equal in terms of number of shots taken per game. Kobe a little bit more cause he played more minutes than Wade last year. Kobe might even shoot less than Wade considering the fact that Wade shoots more FTs per game than Kobe.

Papaya Petee
07-28-2010, 10:02 PM
Lmao @ Kobe being a better scorer then Wade

Career- Wade 25.6 PPG on 48%
Career- Kobe 25.2 PPG on 45%

shut the **** up

Lmao @ Kobe being an equal playmaker to Wade

Wade career APG- 6.7
Kobe career APG- 5

Lmao @ Kobe being a better finals performer

Wade in the finals 34\8\4

Kobe in the finals 25\5\5

Lmao @ Kobe being a better defender

Wade- 2 steals 1 block 3rd best in DPOY
Kobe- 1 Steal .5 Blocks 5th best in DPOY

Kobe homers like to refer to numbers. Those are a few easy numbers.

RazorBaLade
07-28-2010, 10:08 PM

shut the **** up

Wade career APG- 6.7
Kobe career APG- 5

kobe wasnt kobe for his 1st 2 yrs in league. thats almost like using college stats.

triangle says hello.

finals 1 time against a poor team (relative) vs finals 8? times

steals and blocks make u a defender? lul.

Faaaaaaaanboy!

ps i think wade is amazing. Kobe is better in nearly every way. but its close. not all time was but indiv

Bladers
07-28-2010, 10:10 PM

shut the **** up

Wade career APG- 6.7
Kobe career APG- 5

5x NBA CHAMPION

2x NBA FINALS MVP
(2009, 2010)

NBA MOST VALUABLE PLAYER
(2008)

12x NBA ALL-STAR
(1998, 2000-2010)

8x ALL-NBA FIRST TEAM
(2002-2004, 2006-2010)

2x ALL-NBA SECOND TEAM
(2000, 2001)

2x ALL-NBA THIRD TEAM
(1999, 2005)

11 TOTAL ALL-NBA TEAMS

(2001-2002)

(1997)

NBA SLAM DUNK CHAMPION
(1997)

(1996)

ESPYS BEST NBA PLAYER
(2010)

Career Average- 29ppg 5.3reb 4.7ast 1.5stl

SCORING RAMPAGE
81pts in a game
62pts in three quarters
42pts in 1st half
55pts in 2nd half
30pts in one quarter
12 threes in one game
8 threes in one half

THE 50+PT GAMES:

KILLER INSTINCT....

1) 05/09/99 - Lakers 101, Rockets 100 (playoffs, game-winning FTs with 5.3 seconds remaining)
4) 11/16/00 - Lakers 112, Kings 110 (game-tying three for OT, OT jumper for win)
11) 12/06/02 - Lakers 105, Mavericks 103 (28-point game comeback, spin-around jumper)
14) 12/19/03 - Lakers 101, Nuggets 99 (game after the trial, buzzer-beating fade-away)
17) 04/14/04 - Lakers 105, Blazers 104 (game-tying three for OT, OT GW buzzer-beating three)
21) 01/12/06 - Lakers 99, Cavaliers 98 (jumper against Lebron with 8 seconds to go)
22) 04/30/06 - Lakers 99, Suns 98 (playoffs, game-tying tear drop for OT, and OT game-winning jumper)
24) 01/09/09 - Lakers 121, Pacers 119 (jumper against Jarrett Jack with 3 seconds to go)
25) 12/04/09 - Lakers 108, Heat 107 (game-winning buzzer-beating three over Wade)
26) 12/16/09 - Lakers 107, Bucks 106 (game-winning buzzer-beating jumper over Bell)
27) 01/01/10 - Lakers 109, Kings 108 (game-winning buzzer-beating three, 4.1 seconds left and 0.1 remaining)
28) 01/13/10 - Lakers 100, Mavericks 95 (game-winning jumper with 28.9 seconds remaining)
29) 01/31/10 - Lakers 90, Celtics 89 (game-winning jumper with 7 secs remaining)
30) 02/23/10 - Lakers 99, Grizzlies 98 (game-winning jumper with 4.3 seconds remaining)
31) 03/10/10 - Lakers 109, Raptors 107 (game-winning fade-away with 1.9 seconds remaining)

1.Michael Jordan* 5987
3.Shaquille O'Neal 5121
4.Karl Malone 4761
5.Jerry West* 4457
6.Kobe Bryant* 4381
7.Larry Bird* 3897
8.John Havlicek* 3776
9.Hakeem Olajuwon* 3755
10.Tim Duncan 3724

Why Keep tryin to bring up this same Agenda BS?

HiphopRelated
07-28-2010, 10:26 PM
lol @ listing career achievements of someone who has been in the league 14 years to someone 7 to judge who is CURRENTLY the better player.

That line of argument is DOA

RazorBaLade
07-28-2010, 10:48 PM
lol @ listing career achievements of someone who has been in the league 14 years to someone 7 to judge who is CURRENTLY the better player.

That line of argument is DOA

What exactly is wade better at than Kobe right now?

and obviously wade is going to be able to match half of those individual accolades in the next 7 years -_-

Bladers
07-28-2010, 11:50 PM
What exactly is wade better at than Kobe right now?

and obviously wade is going to be able to match half of those individual accolades in the next 7 years -_-

I doubt that...

Peteballa
07-28-2010, 11:56 PM

5x NBA CHAMPION

2x NBA FINALS MVP
(2009, 2010)

NBA MOST VALUABLE PLAYER
(2008)

12x NBA ALL-STAR
(1998, 2000-2010)

8x ALL-NBA FIRST TEAM
(2002-2004, 2006-2010)

2x ALL-NBA SECOND TEAM
(2000, 2001)

2x ALL-NBA THIRD TEAM
(1999, 2005)

11 TOTAL ALL-NBA TEAMS

(2001-2002)

(1997)

NBA SLAM DUNK CHAMPION
(1997)

(1996)

ESPYS BEST NBA PLAYER
(2010)

Career Average- 29ppg 5.3reb 4.7ast 1.5stl

SCORING RAMPAGE
81pts in a game
62pts in three quarters
42pts in 1st half
55pts in 2nd half
30pts in one quarter
12 threes in one game
8 threes in one half

THE 50+PT GAMES:

KILLER INSTINCT....

1.Michael Jordan* 5987
3.Shaquille O'Neal 5121
4.Karl Malone 4761
5.Jerry West* 4457
6.Kobe Bryant* 4381
7.Larry Bird* 3897
8.John Havlicek* 3776
9.Hakeem Olajuwon* 3755
10.Tim Duncan 3724

Why Keep tryin to bring up this same Agenda BS?

Wait.. And I'M the dickrider?

I'M the hypocrite?

SMH to the max...

tpols
07-28-2010, 11:57 PM
thats the thing about kobe, his fans overrate him to the point that posters that don't normally care start underrating him by selectively choosing negative stats/games/etc. just to try and shut the stans down.

Its going to be a long time before we see another star with his resume, scoring performances, and playoff success in the future.

Peteballa
07-28-2010, 11:59 PM
You are wrong and its not a "maybe". But that is the real problem (how you remembered it).
You fanboys have selective memory. You pick and choose what you want to remember. You choose only to remember the good and not the bad. Even when i showed you the truth several times you tried your hardest to spin it. That is what pisses me off, You can have your opinion but don't make retard fanbozzz statements and then stick with it after being Exposed.

I'm pissed because fanboys like you needs to be banned. This is one of the most retard statement i have ever heard. It had no logic, it made absolutely no sense. It was just retard. You made a dumb statement, I showed you the facts, yet you stuck to the retard statement and I had to show you more facts before you say "maybe".

MAYBE???
MAYBE???
WTF? 2/11 is a MAYBE?

You care about this sort of shit way, way to much bro. Just saying.

chopchop20
07-29-2010, 12:07 AM
I know right. Pretty sad with that type of team around him, Kobe needed a lucky gamewinner to seal the match. Further proof that today Wade is>Kobe.

Were they playing 1-on-1 :confusedshrug:

Jacks3
07-29-2010, 05:46 AM
[QUOTE]

Submit this statement to any NBA writer who has a Q/A column, and try to find ONE who agrees with it.
Wow. I can't believe this. Kobe is universally regarded as one of the best play-makers/passers ever at his position along with Wade,Jordan,Drexler. Come on now. :facepalm

But, I'm done. You can have this thread now that you've driven almost everyone else out of it, the same way your breed is driving everyone away from this site itself. I generally at least appreciate Kobe, but you bois make me want to hate him and, god forbid, become a King James fan, just so you all have to shut the **** up when you get smacked back in your place. Wade, Bron, CP, Durant-- anybody just to send you scurrying back to the rocks you crawled out from underneath. I understand now why Kobe-bois are the most universally despised creatures at any baketball or sports site anywhere on the Internet, and this is the last time I'm ever wasting my time responding to one....
Keep crying. :oldlol:

Papaya Petee
07-29-2010, 06:09 AM
kobe wasnt kobe for his 1st 2 yrs in league. thats almost like using college stats.

triangle says hello.

finals 1 time against a poor team (relative) vs finals 8? times

steals and blocks make u a defender? lul.

Faaaaaaaanboy!

ps i think wade is amazing. Kobe is better in nearly every way. but its close. not all time was but indiv

Oh I'm sorry, it's my fault Wade by his second year was a top 10 player in the league and was doing work, but Kobe was coming off the bench. Give me 1 NBA Finals for Kobe that was anywhere as good as 06 Wades.

dr8ked
07-30-2010, 12:56 AM
Were they playing 1-on-1 :confusedshrug:

This guy here :oldlol: :oldlol:

RazorBaLade
07-30-2010, 01:00 AM
Oh I'm sorry, it's my fault Wade by his second year was a top 10 player in the league and was doing work, but Kobe was coming off the bench. Give me 1 NBA Finals for Kobe that was anywhere as good as 06 Wades.

sure, I will do that as soon as u let me know when Kobe played someone like the damn dallas mavs in the finals. A better comparison is the WCF, hmm I wonder how hard I'll have to think and how long back for kobe out performing wade agaomst a team similar to dallas mavs in wcf..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm =/

dr8ked
07-30-2010, 01:02 AM
sure, I will do that as soon as u let me know when Kobe played someone like the damn dallas mavs in the finals. A better comparison is the WCF, hmm I wonder how hard I'll have to think and how long back for kobe out performing wade agaomst a team similar to dallas mavs in wcf..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm =/

Orlando is like dallas mavericks. Just saying.

tpols
07-30-2010, 01:03 AM
Orlando is like dallas mavericks. Just saying.
Defensively?

dr8ked
07-30-2010, 01:13 AM
Defensively?

only guy who plays defense on the magic is dwight. everybody else sucks.. turkoglu,lewis,midget lee before he was traded,rafer alston ? Jameer nelson hadn't played like half the season and came back in the finals. ?

nek1477
07-30-2010, 03:05 AM
please for the love of god watch this and pay attention http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDH2pesxQsI
to :25, :55, 1:15, 1:55 (wade gives up) and the piece dey resistance 2:08. game set, match, im out. PS some great highlights i forgot to mention in that vid i posted.

dr8ked
08-01-2010, 05:00 PM
please for the love of god watch this and pay attention http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDH2pesxQsI
to :25, :55, 1:15, 1:55 (wade gives up) and the piece dey resistance 2:08. game set, match, im out. PS some great highlights i forgot to mention in that vid i posted.

I remeber this game, Kobe had 37 pts. The game went into OT, Wade had 27 points and 14 Assists. The heat won in OT..

Simple Jack
08-01-2010, 06:51 PM

He fails to mention that Kobe had his chance with "Kobe ball" post-shaq, pre-gasol, and still didn't put up the passing numbers Wade did. He's not as good of a passer as Wade; and that's not a knock on him. Wade is a hell of a passer.

Simple Jack
08-01-2010, 06:53 PM

Really?

So you'd take 33 points on 14/37 shooting over 26 points on 12/16?

Wade didn't outplay Kobe that game just for reference.

In any event, aren't you the one who refused to account for the fact that LeBron has more PPG on higher % as being more efficient and "better"?

You just stated you'd take the higher FG all day over the lower, and the higher PPG. In case you didn't realize, both Wade and LeBron > Kobe in this department.

Jacks3
08-01-2010, 07:01 PM
lol. The only time Kobe has played in a ball-dominant/pick& roll system like Wade/LeBron was in 04-05 when Rudy was coaching and before he quit in Feb. He averaged something like 6.7 APG over that span. Kobe is every bit the passer Wade is.

Batz
08-01-2010, 07:09 PM
He fails to mention that Kobe had his chance with "Kobe ball" post-shaq, pre-gasol, and still didn't put up the passing numbers Wade did. He's not as good of a passer as Wade; and that's not a knock on him. Wade is a hell of a passer.
Who does he pass to? Smush Parker? Kwame Brown? Luke Walton? :oldlol:

Simple Jack
08-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Who does he pass to? Smush Parker? Kwame Brown? Luke Walton? :oldlol:

Lamar Odom?

Who does Wade pass to (who has he for the majority of his career)?

Who did LeBron pass to prior to getting Mo Williams? Even Mo; hardly an amazing 2nd option.

Papaya Petee
08-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Lmao if one more person says that Kobe is as good a passer or playmaker as Wade I will die out of laughter.

macpierce
08-01-2010, 08:14 PM
I really dont want to bust out youtube vids of kobe creating plays........id spend hours doing so.
:banana:

ashbelly
08-01-2010, 08:16 PM
I really dont want to bust out youtube vids of kobe creating plays........id spend hours doing so.
:banana:

but he's not as good as wade in creating opportunities for others , despite playing with 2 7 footers. :roll:

Batz
08-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Lamar Odom?

Who does Wade pass to (who has he for the majority of his career)?

Who did LeBron pass to prior to getting Mo Williams? Even Mo; hardly an amazing 2nd option.
Lamar's a good finisher/shooter now? Lebron and Wade have had plenty of good shooters/slashers/finishers throughout their career. Bryant hasn't.

Bladers
08-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Really?

So you'd take 33 points on 14/37 shooting over 26 points on 12/16?

Wade didn't outplay Kobe that game just for reference.

In any event, aren't you the one who refused to account for the fact that LeBron has more PPG on higher % as being more efficient and "better"?

You just stated you'd take the higher FG all day over the lower, and the higher PPG. In case you didn't realize, both Wade and LeBron > Kobe in this department.

Lebron can't shoot period, not only that. He has the privilege of being given alot of room to shoot for his entire career because he can't. He gets all his points from Freethrows and Layups/dunks. I did a post recently subtracting freethrows for last years average. and Kobe's averaging was about same as Lebron.

Now if you subtract layups/dunks for the last 7 years and so same to Kobe. Lebron's true Shooting percentage would be exposed.

Simple Jack
08-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Lebron can't shoot period, not only that. He has the privilege of being given alot of room to shoot for his entire career because he can't. He gets all his points from Freethrows and Layups/dunks. I did a post recently subtracting freethrows for last years average. and Kobe's averaging was about same as Lebron.

Now if you subtract layups/dunks for the last 7 years and so same to Kobe. Lebron's true Shooting percentage would be exposed.

Hahahaha. Why would you subtract layups/dunks? It's part of offense and scoring. Shaq shouldn't even be mentioned among centers like Hakeem if that were the case.

And stop being ignorant. All of LeBron's shots certainly don't come from dunks/layups and you know that. Not that it's relevant anyway.

Odom, in his best season, was averaging 50+% FG. Since when was this considered bad?

Bladers
08-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Lmao if one more person says that Kobe is as good a passer or playmaker as Wade I will die out of laughter.

Really? He is better a passer and play-maker.
Just watch and you be the judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyKgaeAoa-g#t=1m38s

Don't worry, I set the timer start for you!!

Simple Jack
08-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Lamar's a good finisher/shooter now? Lebron and Wade have had plenty of good shooters/slashers/finishers throughout their career. Bryant hasn't.

Right; Kobe has had bad teams now...terrible finishers. Shall we compare teams and their respective talent/finishers?

ashbelly
08-01-2010, 08:31 PM

robert horry,glen rice,derrick fisher,vujabitch,devean george,rick fox, just to name a few..:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :facepalm

Simple Jack
08-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Really? He is better a passer and play-maker.
Just watch and you be the judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyKgaeAoa-g#t=1m38s

Don't worry, I set the timer start for you!!

Posters using highlight videos as proof of a player being a better passer than another; only on ISH.

Bladers
08-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Hahahaha. Why would you subtract layups/dunks? It's part of offense and scoring. Shaq shouldn't even be mentioned among centers like Hakeem if that were the case.

And stop being ignorant. All of LeBron's shots certainly don't come from dunks/layups and you know that. Not that it's relevant anyway.

Odom, in his best season, was averaging 50+% FG. Since when was this considered bad?

Most of them are..
Dude Lebron FG% has had 47%/48% percent so many times and still he didn't even have a jumper at all. None wht so ever. Just like centers, they have 50-60% and they don't have a jumper aswell!!!

Two reasons:

1) He gets his points from the ref, he bumps into people with his body so he can get to the line. The refs bails him out every-time. And then points from layups/dunks.

2) Like i said earlier, People don't stack up on Lebron, they let him shoot the jumper cause he has no jumper. They have been doing that since he came into the league, that hasn't changed. He gets free jumpers every game.

Bladers
08-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Posters using highlight videos as proof of a player being a better passer than another; only on ISH.

Well highlights are from the game.
They actually speak more volume than a stat on a piece of paper.
A stat doesn't tell anything. Highlights tell the whole story.

You can look through your stats book http://http.cdnlayer.com/cf/images/smilies/onion/study.gif all day.

Good Luck With that.
See ya, BYE!

Simple Jack
08-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Most of them are..
Dude Lebron FG% has had 47%/48% percent so many times and still he didn't even have a jumper at all. None wht so ever...

Centers have 50-60% and they don't have a jumper!!!

Two reasons:

1) He gets his points from the ref, he bumps into people with his body so he can get to the line. The refs bails him out every-time. And then points from layups/dunks.

2) Like i said earlier, People don't stack up on Lebron, they let him shoot the jumper cause he has no jumper. They have been doing that since he came into the league, that hasn't changed. He gets free jumpers every game.

You're contradicting yourself. LeBron gets 3 more freethrows than Kobe; doesn't this make sense considering he's constantly driving and drawing attention in the paint as opposed to jump shooting?

He does get more free jumpers than someone like Kobe; just like players tend to double LeBron more frequently than Kobe when they think he's going to drive.

And since you like videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14C6dHBfHMk

Simple Jack
08-01-2010, 08:46 PM
Well highlights are from the game.
They actually speak more volume than a stat on a piece of paper.
A stat doesn't tell anything. Highlights tell the whole story.

You can look through your stats book http://http.cdnlayer.com/cf/images/smilies/onion/study.gif all day.

Good Luck With that.
See ya, BYE!

Highlights can make any player look great...

You think watching a highlight (notice the root word; as in, only showcasing a players best moves) is more indicative of how good someone is than a statistical analysis? You can get a highlight of Bosh hitting 3 pointers; it'll lead you to believe he's a hell of a 3 point shooter and possibly a perimeter big man who constantly shoots 3's....this isn't true. You follow?

Bladers
08-01-2010, 08:47 PM
You're contradicting yourself. LeBron gets 3 more freethrows than Kobe; doesn't this make sense considering he's constantly driving and drawing attention in the paint as opposed to jump shooting?

He does get more free jumpers than someone like Kobe; just like players tend to double LeBron more frequently than Kobe when they think he's going to drive.

And since you like videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14C6dHBfHMk

Have you watched that video? Just the first 5 jumpers...
Do you see the spacing they give him? LOL :roll: :roll:

Simple Jack
08-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Have you watched that video? Just the first 5 jumpers...
Do you see the spacing they give him? LOL :roll: :roll:

It's a 10 minute video and you comment on 15 seconds worth of video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JU1e_GNZmk

1:33 on....

LeBron is known for making terribly difficult jump shots as well.

Bladers
08-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Highlights can make any player look great...

You think watching a highlight (notice the root word; as in, only showcasing a players best moves) is more indicative of how good someone is than a statistical analysis? You can get a highlight of Bosh hitting 3 pointers; it'll lead you to believe he's a hell of a 3 point shooter and possibly a perimeter big man who constantly shoots 3's....this isn't true. You follow?

Your trying to twist it. I mean highlight of a Game not of a whole season or w/e...
Stats can be liken to as One-D.
While Highlights are Two-D, What actually happened.
The Game itself is Three-D, You see everything.

They always point this out in the TV broadcasts aswell.
I can't believe you haven't picked it up.
Stats are deceptive, Like asists. They are dependent on the player to make the shot.

Did you watch Game 7 of 2006 LA.vs.Sun
How Kobe was passing the ball all through, getting his teammates good looks and they were bricking it all.

Kobe came out of that Game with 1 assist, YES ONE!!!!!!!!!

Batz
08-01-2010, 09:10 PM
robert horry,glen rice,derrick fisher,vujabitch,devean george,rick fox, just to name a few..:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :facepalm
Do you ever wonder why people never take you seriously? :oldlol:

Right; Kobe has had bad teams now...terrible finishers. Shall we compare teams and their respective talent/finishers?
It's no mystery. Bryant has had teams with bad shooters and finishers. This should be a given...

macpierce
08-01-2010, 09:44 PM
vujacic is a finisher? ISH has gone down the shithole
at least troll correctly

RazorBaLade
08-01-2010, 09:46 PM
hey a devean george mention good shit

Simple Jack
08-01-2010, 09:57 PM
Your trying to twist it. I mean highlight of a Game not of a whole season or w/e...
Stats can be liken to as One-D.
While Highlights are Two-D, What actually happened.
The Game itself is Three-D, You see everything.

They always point this out in the TV broadcasts aswell.
I can't believe you haven't picked it up.
Stats are deceptive, Like asists. They are dependent on the player to make the shot.

Did you watch Game 7 of 2006 LA.vs.Sun
How Kobe was passing the ball all through, getting his teammates good looks and they were bricking it all.

Kobe came out of that Game with 1 assist, YES ONE!!!!!!!!!

Of course I saw game 7.

I've never said watching the game wasn't important; in fact, I've said plenty of times that watching, forming an opinion, and then using an objective way to back it up is the right way to approach a discussion. Clearly, as you may have noticed, people can form very different opinions from the same game or even play.

Stats > highlight videos in determining how good a player is. A highlight video can make ANYONE look good; statistics give an objective source.

Find me what you think are some of Kobe's best games the past 4 seasons. Maybe name one from each season.

I can name a bunch; and it's no coincidence the ones I do name are backed by him having an incredible stat line during the game. On the flip side, his worst game this season was probably vs Milwaukee in the midst of his injury woes; Lakers still went on to blow them out but Kobe's terrible game was backed up by his awful stat line that game. Again, not a coincidence.

Simple Jack
08-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Do you ever wonder why people never take you seriously? :oldlol:

It's no mystery. Bryant has had teams with bad shooters and finishers. This should be a given...

At what point in his career? The only argument is post-shaq, pre-gasol, and even then, some of the teams Wade/LeBron played with can certainly be argued as worse; forget the fact that LeBron took one of those arguable teams to the finals.

Batz
08-01-2010, 10:02 PM
At what point in his career? The only argument is post-shaq, pre-gasol, and even then, some of the teams Wade/LeBron played with can certainly be argued as worse; forget the fact that LeBron took one of those arguable teams to the finals.
You're completely misinterperting what I'm saying. I'm saying that Bryant never had players who worked good off the ball and was never surrounded by good shooters like Lebron and Wade have been throughout their careers.

Simple Jack
08-01-2010, 10:07 PM
You're completely misinterperting what I'm saying. I'm saying that Bryant never had players who worked good off the ball and was never surrounded by good shooters like Lebron and Wade have been throughout their careers.

He did have good shooters; not great, but good. Just like LeBron. Anyway, I'm assuming your point is that this is why Kobe's assist numbers weren't as good as Wade or LeBron? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Batz
08-01-2010, 10:21 PM
He did have good shooters; not great, but good. Just like LeBron. Anyway, I'm assuming your point is that this is why Kobe's assist numbers weren't as good as Wade or LeBron? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Bladers
08-01-2010, 10:31 PM

Really?
We already proved that to be wrong with the GM7 of 2006 Example.
1 assists on like 20 setup shots.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Simple Jack
08-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Really?
We already proved that to be wrong with the GM7 of 2006 Example.
1 assists on like 20 setup shots.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bladers, you should probably read posts and put things in context before you reply.

His team was trash; just like Wade's has been, and LeBron's prior to Mo Williams. No one is arguing that he had great shooters around him in 05-06; just like we shouldn't be arguing that LeBron had great shooters around in 06-07.