PDA

View Full Version : Would a Large Nba Youth Jersey fit a 6ft guy

OrlandoAnderson
07-23-2010, 11:25 PM
Would a large Nba youth jersey fit 6ft guy of normal build. Would it just fit like a regular Singlet/ sleeveless t-shirt .. considering Basketball jerseys are usually baggy.

anyone post spec's / confirm?

B-Low
07-23-2010, 11:26 PM
If you wanna look like Glen Davis, yes

OrlandoAnderson
07-23-2010, 11:28 PM
If you wanna look like Glen Davis, yes

yea, that doesn't mind me .. do you have a large Nba youth jersey? there generally of the reebok kind *been looking on ebay... cheap as chips

flipogb
07-23-2010, 11:31 PM
my nephew is a very skinny 5'10 and that size fits him

if you like it to fit really tight and you are on a budget then I think it might fit.

best option would be a mens small tho I think

DFish
07-23-2010, 11:35 PM
I'd be cautious buying any youth size. I've seen some XL youth jerseys that were like 34 inch chest.

OrlandoAnderson
07-23-2010, 11:38 PM
I'd be cautious buying any youth size. I've seen some XL youth jerseys that were like 34 inch chest.

sweet.. thats not to bad .. they're like 10 bucks man.. personally i don't like the adidas jerseys.

ReturnofJPR
07-23-2010, 11:50 PM
Instead of buying 3 youth jerseys that will make you look whack, mine as well buy one good one. I rock XL myself from Deron Williams to Wade.

mattevans11
07-24-2010, 01:33 AM
Instead of buying 3 youth jerseys that will make you look whack, mine as well buy one good one. I rock XL myself from Deron Williams to Wade.

do people really think before they speak? NO WAY this word fits in the sentence.... you ever hear of the words may or might?

ReturnofJPR
07-24-2010, 01:51 AM
do people really think before they speak? NO WAY this word fits in the sentence.... you ever hear of the words may or might?

You either need to get laid or blow a blunt. Which one is it? I suggest both. Maybe even top it off with a little Blue Raspberry Bling Bling Mogen David 20/20. Ah...that's it. That is exactly what I am sippin on and I suggest that you do the same.

InspiredLebowski
07-24-2010, 02:04 AM
I have some old youth size jerseys from when I was a kid (Grandmama!), and no, they don't fit.

HylianNightmare
07-24-2010, 09:05 AM
Would a large Nba youth jersey fit 6ft guy of normal build. Would it just fit like a regular Singlet/ sleeveless t-shirt .. considering Basketball jerseys are usually baggy.

anyone post spec's / confirm?

If you are on ebay find some better deals on adult jerseys because the youth larges will fit like a tight muscle shirt

miller-time
07-24-2010, 11:31 AM
possbily in length. what i've noticed (and hate) about american sizes is that the width to length ratio is out of proportion. i'm pretty average in size but i've found when i was in america shirts that fit me width wise were to long and shirts that fit perfect length wise were to tight. so i wouldn't suggest getting the jersey. it might fit in length (a close call anyway) but unless you are snoop dogg skinny it'll be tight as hell.

CLTHornets4eva
07-24-2010, 01:35 PM
I have some old youth size jerseys from when I was a kid (Grandmama!), and no, they don't fit.

Yeah, baby! And no they will not fit, probably not even a X large. Plus they look weird, the fonts are always off.

alwaysunny
07-24-2010, 05:05 PM
I had old Carter and Iverson youth XL. It "fits", but since it's nylon it doesn't stretch so it can't be compared to a cotton shirt.

Why the hell would you want a kid's size jersey anyway?

MeLO MvP 15
07-24-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm like 6'2" normal build and it fits me (I have an adults M and a kids XL, the kids fits like a normal shirt and the adults is long.... but my kids one is an old Nike jersey) but the quality in the mens is much better IMO (maybe just cuz mine is newer, but the difference in quality is noticeable )