inclinerator
07-24-2010, 02:30 AM
what do u think?

Showtime
07-24-2010, 02:33 AM
Will it ever matter? Nope.

InspiredLebowski
07-24-2010, 02:34 AM
In Cleveland in front of an empty arena. At least that's what I'm pushing for. Cleveland, completely empty stadium.

knightfall88
07-24-2010, 02:46 AM
takes a major shot jacker to get 60+. u have to be able to score from everywhere so no he won't. Melo and Durant will though im guessing

Pointguard
07-24-2010, 02:48 AM
yeah he will get a 60 point game - Wade isn't going to play 82 games. But more amazing will Lebron's 30, 20, 15 games. Or 40,15,15 games. Which are things only he can do (Westbrook, David Lee and Rondo withstanding as they have all came somewhat close to the first stat).

AK47DR91
07-24-2010, 03:03 AM
Not trying to be anti-LeBron but I don't think he's much of a scoring threat.

I can only see guys like Kobe, Durant, Wade and Melo able to score 60+.
Kobe has done it when he played with lesser talents.

I could see LeBron doing a 30-20-20 type of game though. Which could be really really SICK!

knightfall88
07-24-2010, 03:10 AM

I could see LeBron doing a 30-20-20 type of game though. Which could be really really SICK!

kobe scored 63 at the kicks last season?

AK47DR91
07-24-2010, 03:15 AM
kobe scored 63 at the kicks last season?

Not sure...was it during the LeBron-Kobe in MSG thing? I think both were trying to outdo one another.

inclinerator
07-24-2010, 03:18 AM
kicks lol

Tito Beasley
07-24-2010, 03:19 AM
he'll probably get 60, and he'll definitely smash the all-time scoring record, easily.

AK47DR91
07-24-2010, 03:20 AM
Kobe dropped 61 in MSG then LeBron dropped 53(+ 11r and 9a) the next night.

Knicks are a pathetic bunch!

madmax
07-24-2010, 03:23 AM
why does it matter if he scores 60 or not? Leave this crap to shot jacking clowns like Kome

Tito Beasley
07-24-2010, 03:26 AM
why does it matter if he scores 60 or not? Leave this crap to shot jacking clowns like Kome

kobester's stans need to cling to irrelevant criteria in order to maintain the delusion that Lebron hasnt been better since about age 23 than Kobe ever was, and Lebron will continue to be better than Kobe ever was until he's about 31 at least.

"but kobe scored a 60 pointers this one time cause he shotted the ball so much!!!!!!"

moe94
07-24-2010, 04:00 AM
Did I just hear that Lebron James is not a scoring threat? Really? Are you sure about that? Wow. Just wow.

If he really wanted to go for that 60, nobody is stopping him. It's that simple.

AK47DR91
07-24-2010, 04:09 AM
Did I just hear that Lebron James is not a scoring threat? Really? Are you sure about that? Wow. Just wow.

If he really wanted to go for that 60, nobody is stopping him. It's that simple.

An undersized Tony Allen did, along with Pierce as well.

I won't consider him a scoring threat until his mid-range and long jumpers are in the same league as Kobe, Melo, Dirk and Wade.

madmax
07-24-2010, 04:24 AM

I won't consider him a scoring threat until his mid-range and long jumpers are in the same league as Kobe, Melo, Dirk and Wade.
wow, the level of intelligence on this board is really going down the drain lately:oldlol: So now 30 ppg scorer on 50 % FG is not a "threat" apparently? Where are all you clowns coming from? Out of Kobe's ass?:roll:

AK47DR91
07-24-2010, 04:36 AM
wow, the level of intelligence on this board is really going down the drain lately:oldlol: So now 30 ppg scorer on 50 % FG is not a "threat" apparently? Where are all you clowns coming from? Out of Kobe's ass?:roll:

Instead of going by stats and %, why don't you watch his game and see if he's on the same level as Kobe, Melo, Wade, or Dirk when it comes to scoring ability.

P.S. I don't think any Celtics fan would be inside Kobe's ass.

plowking
07-24-2010, 04:50 AM
Instead of going by stats and %, why don't you watch his game and see if he's on the same level as Kobe, Melo, Wade, or Dirk when it comes to scoring ability.

He quite clearly is. He's the best scorer in the game.

Hence 30ppg on 50%.

jlauber
07-24-2010, 05:10 AM
26 years old, and with a resume that includes a 30 ppg season...I'll take a chance and say he accomplishes it. And if I am wrong, I don't think it will affect his legacy much.

Mirjalovic
07-24-2010, 05:16 AM
When LeBron missing a FGA, the refs blow their whistle n say the defenders foul LeBron

thats why LeBron's FG% seems good.

che guevara
07-24-2010, 05:23 AM
I really doubt it. Lebron isn't the type of player who will start forcing shots when he's getting doubled, even if he's really hot. There have been tons of times where he had over 30 points at halftime but he finishes with 40-45 because they start doubling him and he starts passing. Off the top of my head that happened this year vs. the Blazers, Knicks, and Clippers.

jlauber
07-24-2010, 05:29 AM
Here again...

I don't think the HOF voters are going to look at a career, and reject a player based on his lack of 60 point games.

RazorBaLade
07-24-2010, 05:41 AM
kobester's stans need to cling to irrelevant criteria in order to maintain the delusion that Lebron hasnt been better since about age 23 than Kobe ever was, and Lebron will continue to be better than Kobe ever was until he's about 31 at least.

"but kobe scored a 60 pointers this one time cause he shotted the ball so much!!!!!!"

are u really so butthurt about robins legacy that u need to defend him not scoring 60 pts?

Shax
07-24-2010, 08:48 AM
Lebron is not the type of player to go for 60, it's just not his personality. Stop with these stupid ass threads.

Doranku
07-24-2010, 08:51 AM
he'll probably get 60, and he'll definitely smash the all-time scoring record, easily.
:oldlol:

LeBron stans. Gotta love 'em.

knightfall88
07-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Yeh Lebron tried to beat Kobes 61 at MSG and couldnt so he started stat padding rebounds and assists.

InfiniteBaskets
07-24-2010, 09:53 AM
Will Wade ever score 50+?

madmax
07-24-2010, 10:08 AM
Will Wade ever score 50+?
good one:D

Rhyen
07-24-2010, 10:21 AM
These boards consist of people who either:

A.) Hate Kobe / Love LeBron

B.) Love Kobe / Hate LeBron

C.) Thus making all statements biased and making posters sound even more like a bunch of morons

What I don't understand is the constant comparison between 2 players who obviously are completely different in what they do for their team (they don't even play the same position). Both are amazing to watch and are only going to be around for a set amount of time, so instead of bitching about who is the bestest like a bunch of arguing 12-13 year olds... let time tell and just watch them play ball.

You don't have to like a guy's personality, but you should respect what he can do for the game. Especially when it comes to Bryant and James. Some of the comments make me wonder what it would be like to hang out with such confrontational f@gggggssszzzz... Better saved for the Net than RL I guess

:facepalm

Bladers
07-24-2010, 10:28 AM
He quite clearly is. He's the best scorer in the game.

Hence 30ppg on 50%.

Kobe Bryant, Wilt Chamberlain, Michael Jordan and Elgin Baylor are the only NBA players with multiple 60 point games.
Kobe already has 5 60+ point games...
He would have had 20 more 50 point games if he didn't play with Shaq, He currently has 25 of them.

Just admit it, Lebron is not a scorer. If he didn't do it in Cleveland, he won't do it in Miami.:no:

Andrei89
07-24-2010, 10:31 AM
:oldlol:

LeBron stans. Gotta love 'em.

Kobe loved being Shaq's sidekick for a while there.

While Shaq all over the tabloids and Kobe there in some young boys magazine. It drove Kobe crezy so he snitchd on Shaq to his wife

pathetic

mike_23_goat
07-24-2010, 10:34 AM
I don't think he'll score 60 because, like was said before, he doesn't jack up crazy shots and he'd have to go to the line like 20 times if he scored his normal ammount of points. Also, he has 2 other guys on his team who are used to being the star player. And just like what was said before, it would be sweet if he scored 30-20-20.

Papaya Petee
07-24-2010, 12:13 PM
Not a better scorer then Kobe?
Higher career PPG on higher FG%, clearly a better scorer.

Bladers
07-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Not a better scorer then Kobe?
Higher career PPG on higher FG%, clearly a better scorer.

Call me when he scores 81 in a game...
Umm... Maybe just 62 in three quarters.
Ok nvm, I will make it easier for him. 56 in three quarters.
but what about 4 straight 50pt game?

Or just score 60 atleast.... DAMN!:facepalm

Courtside View
07-24-2010, 12:34 PM

Saying he's not a "scoring threat" given what he's accomplished so far in his career is an idiotic statement. Period. There's no way to get out of it. It's just stupid. You may think he has aspects of his scoring that he can work on, but to state that he's not a scoring threat is just absurd.

Kingwillball
07-24-2010, 12:36 PM

U R being anti Lebron because U are a fool if U don't think he can score 60..There was 3 or 4 occasions he could of scored 60 last season and he throttled it down with gm out of hand. One example that comes to mind was the Knicks game where he had 35 at the half and could have gone for an Easy 60 if he wanted to but with a 25 point lead he deferred to teammates.

BarberSchool
07-24-2010, 01:14 PM
5 games above 60?
1 game above 70?

Sound right?

MeLO MvP 15
07-24-2010, 01:40 PM
I think LeBron could go for 60+... ppl really have forgotten that this guy can score at will... remember that Detroit playoff game... if he could do that, then he could score 60

EllisGW
07-24-2010, 01:45 PM

his career average is more than any of those guys. How f stupid are you.

darius15
07-24-2010, 01:47 PM
yeah he definitely COULD. He's scored 25-30 points in a quarter before, LOL at him not being a scoring threat. I recall a game last year vs the Knicks (lol) where he scored 35 in the first half pretty easily.

I doubt he'll do it in a Miami Heat uniform for obvious reasons.

Showtime
07-24-2010, 01:49 PM

Scoring outbursts are not the best or definitive factor in scoring. Lebron puts up more points on a consistent basis and does so more efficiently. He's clearly the better scorer. I'm sure if he wasn't dropping 8-12 dimes a game by setting up his teammates and took a more selfish view like Kobe has throughout his career that he could be just as inefficient and have Kobe-like scoring outbursts.

EllisGW
07-24-2010, 01:50 PM

so you are saying tony delk and david robinson are better scorers. You measure a scorer on consistency not on hot streaks. you also think tom chambers is better scorer . How many morons do we have on this forum?

EllisGW
07-24-2010, 01:51 PM
lebron is 25 years old haha not 32

amfirst
07-24-2010, 01:57 PM
Not going to happen with Wade handling the ball too, his stats will decrease especially assist and points. However, his shooting percentage may go up.

amfirst
07-24-2010, 02:00 PM
LeBron couldn't score as much as Kobe because he would have to have many different offensive arsenal to do that, the same moves won't work all the time in the same game, people will catch on to what your doing and adjust.

Showtime
07-24-2010, 02:04 PM
LeBron couldn't score as much as Kobe because he would have to have many different offensive arsenal to do that, the same moves won't work all the time in the same game, people will catch on to what your doing and adjust.
Lebron already scores as much as kobe. He's been scoring at a rate of 27PPG and higher since his second season.

Big One
07-24-2010, 02:09 PM
In Cleveland in front of an empty arena. At least that's what I'm pushing for. Cleveland, completely empty stadium.

are you that ****ing stupid? that arena will be sold out in seconds when lebron comes to play there.

people will be selling tickets for like 3 times facevalue just to get a "boo" in there at lebron.

Indian guy
07-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Scoring 60+, especially in today's league, is about getting hot from 3. LeBron's certainly proven he can get in ridiculous zones, so I'd say he CAN score 60+ on a special night. But does he want to? There were so many games last year alone where he got off to ridiculously hot starts(30+ points at half), only to turn oddly passive once the game was secured. He doesn't seem to have a score-as-much-as-possible mentality. He'd rather have a 40 point triple-double then score 50+ points.

Papaya Petee
07-24-2010, 02:18 PM

Or how about call me when Kobe has a higher career PPG or a higher career FG% .

D-Rose
07-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Probably not anymore considering Wade likes the ball too.

I wonder if LeBron still beats Kobe to youngest to 20K.

Pointguard
07-24-2010, 02:23 PM
Lebron always approached the game from a team standpoint and would pass if his shot total got to high. He didn't have that mean streak to go off for 60points before. But now, after a couple of otherwise quiet HOF haters kicked him while he was down, he probably would do it if Wade had to sit out a game.

Courtside View
07-24-2010, 02:30 PM
Scoring outbursts are not the best or definitive factor in scoring. Lebron puts up more points on a consistent basis and does so more efficiently. He's clearly the better scorer. I'm sure if he wasn't dropping 8-12 dimes a game by setting up his teammates and took a more selfish view like Kobe has throughout his career that he could be just as inefficient and have Kobe-like scoring outbursts.

This is the problem with your typical ignorant follower. To them, scoring outbursts = OVERALL scoring ability. Things like the fact that Lebron has never been the type of player to be interested in piling up scoring numbers is completely lost on them.

Svendiggity
07-24-2010, 05:40 PM

I see exactly what you are saying, but I would argue that their are some advantages to being "selfish." When you are that damn good, sometimes its a better play for the team if you shoot a tough shot, rather than dish it for a corner three point shot 15-20 times a game.

DFish
07-24-2010, 05:44 PM
I think his chances for a 60+ pt type game have actually gone down after leaving Cleveland. Wade and Bosh are high scorers themselves (mostly Wade).

OneMoreSucka
07-24-2010, 05:47 PM

Lol. No.

asdf1990
07-24-2010, 06:01 PM
Lol. No.

that what i was thinking the 20/20/20 record will never be broken.

OneMoreSucka
07-24-2010, 06:18 PM
that what i was thinking the 20/20/20 record will never be broken.
His rebound record is 19 and his assist record is 15. Stars really would have to align for him to set career highs in both in the same game, AND score 20+

SinJackal
07-24-2010, 06:25 PM

How was he not a scoring threat when he was getting nearly 30 PPG for years? >_>

LeBron will never get a 30/20/20 game. Ever. Nobody will. I don't see him pushing out a 30/20 game either. Has he ever gotten 20 assists or rebounds in a game? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he has. Too lazy to go through all his seasons and find out. :P

RaceBannana
07-24-2010, 07:13 PM
will lebron ever score 60+ points?

no..... next question...

SEEBASS1234
07-24-2010, 08:13 PM
so in order to be a scoring you have to have multiple 60+ games. oh ok...then larry bird wasn't too big of a scoring threat. yea makes perfect sense
:facepalm

ShaqAttack3234
07-25-2010, 07:53 PM
:oldlol: at easily smashing the scoring record, his scoring is going to drop in Miami to begin with and Lebron doesn't seem like the type of player who will have prime years into his 30s and he'll have less opportunities to get 60 with Miami so I'll guess no.

Allstar24
07-25-2010, 08:33 PM
He couldn't do it in 7 years, what makes you think he can do it now? He has better teammates who he'll have to share the ball with. I don't see it happening...ever.

NuggetsFan
07-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Yup. He's only 25 and I'm guessing there will be a night where he just goes off. He's hit 56 before. Miami probably hurt the chances of it happening tho.

Bladers
07-25-2010, 09:38 PM

FOOL, Kobe is third in 50 point games. First is chambalin and Second is the great MJ. That tells me all i need to know about Scoring.

and Again: Kobe Bryant, Wilt Chamberlain, Michael Jordan and Elgin Baylor are the only NBA players with multiple 60 point games. That also tells me all i need to know about scoring.

Lebron would be lucky if he could score 40 points in miami.

Bladers
07-25-2010, 09:40 PM
so you are saying tony delk and david robinson are better scorers. You measure a scorer on consistency not on hot streaks. you also think tom chambers is better scorer . How many morons do we have on this forum?

You are also a fool.
This isn't a hot streak. Wilt Chamberlain is first in 50 pt games, then Jordan then Kobe and That tells me pretty much all l i need to know about Scoring.

Kobe Bryant, Wilt Chamberlain, Michael Jordan and Elgin Baylor are the only NBA players with multiple 60 point games. Are they not all scorers? Is Lebron better than any of them? Not even close. Those players can score 60 points any day of the week.

Samvt
07-25-2010, 09:43 PM
Who cares if he hits 60? He'll never need to.

Bladers
07-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Who cares if he hits 60? He'll never need to.

Its not he won't need to, Its he can't.
If he couldn't do it in Cleveland, he can't do it here.
Point Blank. :pimp:

RazorBaLade
07-25-2010, 09:45 PM
ISH: Where scoring 20 pts every game would make you a better scorer than 50 games of 50+ pts if your average at the end of the season is under 20

ITS ALL ABOUT CONSISTENCY MAN! By the way why do some of you not understand it is harder to be consistent scoring 40 pts than it is to score 30 for example? Of course people that aren't able to score 60 are going to be consistent at scoring say 30, and people that know they can score 60 are going to have nights where they score 60 and nights where they score 25 because they'll be shooting the same kind of shots they make all day when they are having a good game and therefore miss more sometimes.

imlmf
07-25-2010, 10:11 PM
let me speak out the truth since you stans won't

lebron is a great efficient scorer, he can get 40 on any given night, maybe even 50 on 50%, but let's face the truth, he's not the type of explosive scorer that kobe is or was

also if he never get 60 in cleveland, he's not gonna get it in miami, unless, of course, he puts his mind to it for the sake of getting 60 ala robinson's 72

but who's the better player between the two? i'd lebron

che guevara
07-25-2010, 11:22 PM
You are also a fool.
This isn't a hot streak. Wilt Chamberlain is first in 50 pt games, then Jordan then Kobe and That tells me pretty much all l i need to know about Scoring.

Kobe Bryant, Wilt Chamberlain, Michael Jordan and Elgin Baylor are the only NBA players with multiple 60 point games. Are they not all scorers? Is Lebron better than any of them? Not even close. Those players can score 60 points any day of the week.
If they can score 60 any day of the week, then why hasn't Kobe ever scored more than 50 in the playoffs? 60+ pt games account for about .4% of the games in Kobe's career, all but one of them against teams that missed the playoffs. It's extremely rare and not something you can count on at all. If we measured a player's scoring ability by their explosions, Andre Miller would have to be considered a better scorer than Barkley.

ISH: Where scoring 20 pts every game would make you a better scorer than 50 games of 50+ pts if your average at the end of the season is under 20

ITS ALL ABOUT CONSISTENCY MAN! By the way why do some of you not understand it is harder to be consistent scoring 40 pts than it is to score 30 for example? Of course people that aren't able to score 60 are going to be consistent at scoring say 30, and people that know they can score 60 are going to have nights where they score 60 and nights where they score 25 because they'll be shooting the same kind of shots they make all day when they are having a good game and therefore miss more sometimes.
I would recommend that you take a third grade math class, because the scenario you just suggested isn't mathematically possible.

Simple Jack
07-25-2010, 11:38 PM
If they can score 60 any day of the week, then why hasn't Kobe ever scored more than 50 in the playoffs? 60+ pt games account for about .4% of the games in Kobe's career, all but one of them against teams that missed the playoffs. It's extremely rare and not something you can count on at all. If we measured a player's scoring ability by their explosions, Andre Miller would have to be considered a better scorer than Barkley.

I would recommend that you take a third grade math class, because the scenario you just suggested isn't mathematically possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esmDUkRSSUc

If he decided to take 37 shots (like Kobe did one game this season) you stans don't think he can score 60+? The difference is, LeBron goes on these runs, then settles into a facilitator role; if he was concerned with scoring 60 points, he'd have plenty of 30+ FGA games; especially when he comes off a hot start like he's done so many times in his career.

StacksOnDeck
07-25-2010, 11:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esmDUkRSSUc

If he decided to take 37 shots (like Kobe did one game this season) you stans don't think he can score 60+? The difference is, LeBron goes on these runs, then settles into a facilitator role; if he was concerned with scoring 60 points, he'd have plenty of 30+ FGA games; especially when he comes off a hot start like he's done so many times in his career.

Lebron isn't capable of being hot for an entire game. He's never shown so why assume? :rolleyes:

He gets in spurts and that's it. He can score 24 in one quarter and end up with 44. Some players can score 60 like Kobe and I def think Melo can do it. He's shown he has the ability to do so and Wade can probably do it too but Bron, I doubt it.

Durant can absolutely do it too. Maybe even next season. You need a SOLID jumper to be able to score 60. Bron doesn't and stans like YOURSELF do not comprehend that.

Simple Jack
07-25-2010, 11:42 PM
Lebron isn't capable of being hot for an entire game. He's never shown so why assume? :rolleyes:

He gets in spurts and that's it. He can score 24 in one quarter and end up with 44. Some players can score 60 like Kobe and I def think Melo can do it. He's shown he has the ability to do so and Wade can probably do it too but Bron, I doubt it.

Durant can absolutely do it too. Maybe even next season. You need a SOLID jumper to be able to score 60. Bron doesn't and stans like YOURSELF do not comprehend that.

LeBron doesn't continue to shoot; that's the point. How many times do you see him have 30+ FGA in a game, let alone close to 40? If he continued to have the ball in his hands, attack, and keep shooting instead of facilitate, you don't think he can get those extra 12 or so points he would need? :hammerhead:

He had 48 points on 23 shots this past season. You don't think he can get an extra 12 if he took another 13 or so shots in the game? Stop being delusional.

vinsane01
07-25-2010, 11:45 PM
He could do it. But i doubt he can in this heat team. If he does, he needs to be a ultimate ballhog and or have a game with a lot of heat checks to do so. Lebron is unselfish player though.

branslowski
07-26-2010, 12:05 AM
So LeBron tots saying he never scored 60 only because he didn't want too....Not because he may have run out of gas, not because he dorsn't have a killers scoring mentallity, not cause he lacks a TOTAL offensive skill set, but because he simply doesn't want too....Riiiight....:rolleyes:

Or hey, you could be right...Dude is a stat whore so once he scores 40, he glances at the score board and sees he needs 4reb and 4ast for a triple double...So he holds the ball for 23sec on sho clock and make a pass to get assist...And then he boxes out teamates to grab boards...So, prob right..

Simple Jack
07-26-2010, 12:08 AM
So LeBron tots saying he never scored 60 only because he didn't want too....Not because he may have run out of gas, not because he dorsn't have a killers scoring mentallity, not cause he lacks a TOTAL offensive skill set, but because he simply doesn't want too....Riiiight....:rolleyes:

Or hey, you could be right...Dude is a stat whore so once he scores 40, he glances at the score board and sees he needs 4reb and 4ast for a triple double...So he holds the ball for 23sec on sho clock and make a pass to get assist...And then he boxes out teamates to grab boards...So, prob right..

So you don't think he's capable of scoring 60 when he scores 48 points on 23 shots? You don't think he could have held the ball and take at least 12 more shots himself the rest of the game?

jbot
07-26-2010, 12:08 AM
LBJ on Cavs, yes. LBJ on Heat, no.

i can see the big 3 now. after every game, they will be comparing scoring sheets midcourt just like during a round of golf.

branslowski
07-26-2010, 12:12 AM
So you don't think he's capable of scoring 60 when he scores 48 points on 23 shots? You don't think he could have held the ball and take at least 12 more shots himself the rest of the game?

Read my second line..

And when he's not going for the per title stat whoring...He mostly runs out of scoring gas and gut...It takes a metally strong person to continue to shoot the ball...You also have to have epic stamina..

Guys like Kobe and Jordan just kills you everytime with their scoring will.

Simple Jack
07-26-2010, 12:23 AM
Read my second line..

And when he's not going for the per title stat whoring...He mostly runs out of scoring gas and gut...It takes a metally strong person to continue to shoot the ball...You also have to have epic stamina..

Guys like Kobe and Jordan just kills you everytime with their scoring will.

Your second paragraph is absurd.

:roll: at LeBron boxing out his teammates for boards and holding the ball until 2 seconds left to pass to a teammate who apparently routinely hits the shot for him. (as if LeBron didn't take and shoot plenty amount of shots at the end of shot clocks).

branslowski
07-26-2010, 12:29 AM
Your second paragraph is absurd.

:roll: at LeBron boxing out his teammates for boards and holding the ball until 2 seconds left to pass to a teammate who apparently routinely hits the shot for him. (as if LeBron didn't take and shoot plenty amount of shots at the end of shot clocks).

:lol He does make some shotclock shots....Just not when he's going for the stat padding rebounds and assist..You know, when he blocks his teamates out and over holds the ball...

Simple Jack
07-26-2010, 12:34 AM
:lol He does make some shotclock shots....Just not when he's going for the stat padding rebounds and assist..You know, when he blocks his teamates out and over holds the ball...

Your right; when he boxes out his own teammates or holds the ball in one position for 23 seconds and passes to a player who for some reason is wide open despite LeBron holding it for 23 seconds, who drains the shot and gives LeBron the assist.
:wtf:

tpols
07-26-2010, 12:38 AM
Your right; when he boxes out his own teammates or holds the ball in one position for 23 seconds and passes to a player who for some reason is wide open despite LeBron holding it for 23 seconds, who drains the shot and gives LeBron the assist.
I think lebron could easily score 60 if he put his mind to it but it is definitely harder for him to do it then a guy like kobe. Kobe scores big when his outside shot is falling and then he starts getting some drives to the bucket, some FTs, and is still able to go on more crazy outside shooting.

Lebron is a bully and scores by getting into the paint and banging guys. I know lebron can shoot but he can't go off from outside like kobe can.

It takes a lot more effort to drive and attempt to finish on big men over and over then it does to shoot the ball from within 5 feet of where you caught it.

branslowski
07-26-2010, 12:48 AM

Exactly, now your getting it...Quote from Shaq:

Shaq-"I could average 10 rebounds a game you know, but LeBron blocks us out for rebounds, the guy just fly's in out of nowhere with no warning. But I understand why he does it, those triple double pay the bills.":lol

Simple Jack
07-26-2010, 02:01 AM
I think lebron could easily score 60 if he put his mind to it but it is definitely harder for him to do it then a guy like kobe. Kobe scores big when his outside shot is falling and then he starts getting some drives to the bucket, some FTs, and is still able to go on more crazy outside shooting.

Lebron is a bully and scores by getting into the paint and banging guys. I know lebron can shoot but he can't go off from outside like kobe can.

It takes a lot more effort to drive and attempt to finish on big men over and over then it does to shoot the ball from within 5 feet of where you caught it.

The 16 in two minutes was on layups/dunks?

His clinic on the Knicks last February was on layups/dunks?

Simple Jack
07-26-2010, 02:02 AM
Exactly, now your getting it...Quote from Shaq:

:lol
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Riley Martin
03-04-2014, 12:04 AM
http://www.magic8ball.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/The_Magic_8_Ball_Has_All_the_Answers.png

Cold soul
03-04-2014, 12:08 AM
http://www.magic8ball.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/The_Magic_8_Ball_Has_All_the_Answers.png

It took 4 years this thread was started in 2010.

inclinerator
03-04-2014, 12:11 AM
goat original poster