PDA

View Full Version : Bruceblitz In Da House

plowking
03-07-2009, 01:33 PM
He contributes nothing to the forums and simply quotes himself to get his post count up. It's impossible to have a basketball discussion with him seeing as he cannot type but simply copy and paste pre written material and make pretty picture collages.

KenneBell
03-07-2009, 01:35 PM
I'd sign the petition in a heartbeat if we had one.

I've seen some trolls come on here that were infuriating but none approach BB's insanity. He is truly on another level. He's approaching his idol in his mastery of internet trolling. :bowdown:

Showtime
03-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Only if Alborz/KB42PAH/Bird Overrated is. They are on opposite sides of the spectrum, but equally potent. If one goes, so should the other.

Mikaiel
03-07-2009, 01:38 PM
BirdOverrated
PleezeBelieve
Riker
lilmarcgasol
Spudjay

All those guys deserve to be banned. BruceBlitz does not ...

KenneBell
Only if Alborz/KB42PAH/Bird Overrated is. They are on opposite sides of the spectrum, but equally potent. If one goes, so should the other.
No problem. Get rid of them both.

Sanity

I was gonna post almost the exact same thing. Ban one idiot troll then ban them all

Manute for Ever!
03-07-2009, 01:40 PM

Definitely

KenneBell
03-07-2009, 01:40 PM
. BruceBlitz does not ...
Check his last few posts in the "Jordan ran a 4.3..." thread. If that doesn't reek of trolling I don't know what does. All he did was post pictures of Jordan and himself, link to his videos and call Plowking a failure for not agreeing with his fabricated photos.

plowking
03-07-2009, 01:42 PM
BirdOverrated
PleezeBelieve
Riker
lilmarcgasol
Spudjay

All those guys deserve to be banned. BruceBlitz does not ...

Go look in the thread he created about MJ having a 48 inch vertical.

Honestly, he got proven completely wrong and he simply quotes himself and posts pictures without having a basketball conversation. What good is that? What is he honestly contributing to the board?

He knows he's been caught out so he continues to post the same tripe and divert from the question by posting pictures. He is possibly the worst poster to ever come to ISH.

And I'm not usually the one to create these types of threads because I couldn't give a flying ****, though this is beyond ridiculous.

amfirst
03-07-2009, 01:43 PM
He contributes nothing to the forums and simply quotes himself to get his post count up. It's impossible to have a basketball discussion with him seeing as he cannot type but simply copy and paste pre written material and make pretty picture collages.

:applause:

Where do I sign?

plowking
03-07-2009, 01:44 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing them go as well, but they are capable of having a basketball conversation unlike Bruce.

bruceblitz
03-07-2009, 01:46 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing them go as well, but they are capable of having a basketball conversation unlike Bruce.

plowking proven wrong again:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123375
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122838
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122251
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121481
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123456
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123485

Riker
03-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Basically have everyone that doesn't blindly approve and complement every move of NBA's prime idols (Kobe/James/Wade) banned.

Any member of the forum that approaches either of those big 3 with slightest bit of criticism - BAN.

We shall allow no bashing the greatest..I would say the greatest MEN on the planet to get bashed for no reason.

They've impacted our lives so much, nothing less than utmost respect is how we're supposed to talk about them.

:bowdown:

juju151111
03-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Most of bruce posts are backed up with facts. Why should he be banned? :confusedshrug:

plowking
03-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Basically have everyone that doesn't blindly approve and complement every move of NBA's prime idols (Kobe/James/Wade) banned.

Any member of the forum that approaches either of those big 3 with slightest bit of criticism - BAN.

We shall allow no bashing the greatest..I would say the greatest MEN on the planet to get bashed for no reason.

They've impacted our lives so much, nothing less than utmost respect is how we're supposed to talk about them.

:bowdown:

I don't care if some posters are homers for one player, but Bruce cannot type.

He copies and pastes pre written stuff and posts pictures. What use is that to the boards?

He does not contribute at all in thread discussions but simply cuts and pastes.

Myth
03-07-2009, 01:54 PM
plowking proven wrong again:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123375
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122251
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121481
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123456
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123485

It looks like you actually start some decent threads, but you have horrible debating skills as shown by the Jordan's vert thread. The quoting of yourself repeatedly is extremely annoying and may deserve a ban (if you don't smarten up) regardless of whether you also start some decent threads.

plowking
03-07-2009, 01:55 PM
It looks like you actually start some decent threads, but you have horrible debating skills as shown by the Jordan's vert thread. The quoting of yourself repeatedly is extremely annoying and may deserve a ban (if you don't smarten up) regardless of whether you also start some decent threads.

That's the whole thing. He has decent threads, but he doesn't do anything but quote himself and post pictures after his initial post.

Sanity
03-07-2009, 01:55 PM
I'm not afraid to criticize any player no matter how much I like or dislike them. However the dick riding and hate is ridiculous on this board.

Showtime
03-07-2009, 01:56 PM
WTF are you talking about? All he does is slurp on Kobe, there are NO discussions.

Every era Kobe didn't play in = weak
Every player Kobe didn't play in his prime = weak
Kobe = better jumper than Bird
Kobe = better post game than Duncan
Kobe = more skilled than Jordan
Kobe = GOAT

There is no discussions with that clown, because you can't have discussions with him.

plowking
Most of bruce posts are backed up with facts. Why should he be banned? :confusedshrug:

Take a look at the Jordan vert thread and show me the facts.

Riker
I noticed one link in this.

Member that consistently call out for some other memebers to get banned........................................

..............are the same members I see reply to EVERY thread whenever I sit on my computer. And sometimes that 10Am, today I didn't get on my comp till 5 PM, sometimes it's 4AM.

But no matter what time it is that I'm here - they're here also.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm

bruceblitz
I don't care if some posters are homers for one player, but Bruce cannot type.

He copies and pastes pre written stuff and posts pictures. What use is that to the boards?

He does not contribute at all in thread discussions but simply cuts and pastes.
Yes, now he's accusing me of copying and pasting.

Which is wrong. I've been doing my homework for years on the game. Have I posted some of my OWN old material? Yes. Have I posted some portions of articles? Yes. That being said, most of what I post I personally did the homework and typed up at one point in time if not right before posting it.

AGENDA = PLOWKING = CAN'T HANDLE FAILURE

plowking
03-07-2009, 01:57 PM
WTF are you talking about? All he does is slurp on Kobe, there are NO discussions.

Every era Kobe didn't play in = weak
Every player Kobe didn't play in his prime = weak
Kobe = better jumper than Bird
Kobe = better post game than Duncan
Kobe = more skilled than Jordan
Kobe = GOAT

There is no discussions with that clown, because you can't have discussions with him.

It's better then quoting themselves over and over but I get your point and agree.

plowking
03-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Yes, now he's accusing me of copying and pasting.

Which is wrong. I've been doing my homework for years on the game. Have I posted some of my OWN old material? Yes. Have I posted some portions of articles? Yes. That being said, most of what I post I personally did the homework and typed up at one point in time if not right before posting it.

Ask anyone in this thread if pictures are facts. :roll:

You seem to be the one who can't handle it thus quoting yourself over and over knowing you've been owned.

juju151111
Take a look at the Jordan vert thread and show me the facts.
He posted pics and wat about his other posts? If you want to ban him for that one thread 90% of Ish should be ban for lack of evidence in their post.

bruceblitz
It's better then quoting themselves over and over but I get your point and agree.
plowking a fan of mine on youtube created this video for people like you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VscHwZb-l4k

clayton
03-07-2009, 02:00 PM
What happen to spamming images when you post?:lol

KenneBell
03-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Things like this make you look really childish. Posting in big font isn't better way to get your point across especially if it doesn't make any sense.

plowking
03-07-2009, 02:01 PM
I noticed one link in this.

Member that consistently call out for some other memebers to get banned........................................

..............are the same members I see reply to EVERY thread whenever I sit on my computer. And sometimes that 10Am, today I didn't get on my comp till 5 PM, sometimes it's 4AM.

But no matter what time it is that I'm here - they're here also.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm

I post seven times a day compared to your 17.

I know its hard for you to say goodbye to another fellow Jordan groupie but get over it.

bruceblitz
03-07-2009, 02:02 PM
I know plowking and kennelbell just can't get enough of me, so here you go guys!

WATCH THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IoBFrnbjb0

Riker
03-07-2009, 02:13 PM
One more thing.

I also noticed that I'm beginning to remember screen names of people here.

Not because I got some elephant memory.

But because this forum revolves around 5-10 names that go in circles of sucking up to each other, trying to leave impression of some virtual comradery, to a point where they probably high five the monitor when their fellow internet friend posts something.

Then - some outcast like me comes in, says the exact same thing - and I get some retarded replies back at me...

LOL

Typical ISH close friends communication breakdown

- Hey, who's better, Shaq or Kobe
- Oh I think they're equally good
- Oh marvelous, my friend poster
- Thanks, my dear friend
- You're not a troll you're so civilized and smart
- I know, but so are you
- *highfive
- witty smiley

or

When favorite team gets blown the fudge up (I don't curse this week, hence the fudge)

On ISH;

- gold darn it, they lost, however - CONGRATS to other team
- thank you!
- you're welcome!
- your favorite is better than mine!
- no! YOUR favorite player is better than mine!
- Oh stop it lol
- Hehehehe
- witty smiley
- bvff

And so on.....
:violin:

nbastatus
03-07-2009, 02:24 PM
bruceblitz is a great poster.
though i dont even go into his threads.

bruceblitz
03-07-2009, 02:25 PM
bruceblitz is a great poster.
though i dont even go into his threads.
Why thank you sir.

Mikaiel
03-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Check his last few posts in the "Jordan ran a 4.3..." thread. If that doesn't reek of trolling I don't know what does. All he did was post pictures of Jordan and himself, link to his videos and call Plowking a failure for not agreeing with his fabricated photos.

Yeah I just checked that thread, I agree he's pretty bad :oldlol:

But who's worse ? The idiot or the guy who's trying to have a conversation with this idiot ? You can't argue with him, you're just wasting your time. Put him on your ignore list and get over it.

But he's not technically trolling. He doesn't invade a Laker thread and say "OMG Kobe sucks, he's overrated. LMAO he's just a choker" or something like that, unlike multiple posters here who will do that sort of thing in a Laker/Cav thread. Besides his post on MJ's vertical leap, all his opinions were reasonable and most of them were facts. He doesn't have any debating skills but he's a lot better than some posters here ...

plowking
03-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Yeah I just checked that thread, I agree he's pretty bad :oldlol:

But who's worse ? The idiot or the guy who's trying to have a conversation with this idiot ? You can't argue with him, you're just wasting your time. Put him on your ignore list and get over it.

Or is it the guy who suggested he was a good poster? :rolleyes:

KenneBell
03-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Now he's making up player heights to make MJ look better. Did he really just compare Mike and Tiger? :roll:

Mikaiel
03-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Or is it the guy who suggested he was a good poster? :rolleyes:

I didn't say he was a good poster, I said he didn't deserve to be banned, big difference. If we started banning everyone who's not a good poster, there wouldn't be many of us left :oldlol:

iggy>
03-07-2009, 02:53 PM
No you can't get him banned. Haven't you learned anything by now? Jeff isn't banning anyone. Jeff only cares about hits.

Mathius
does he really have to? u can always ignore posters who u think are annoying.

Da_Realist
03-07-2009, 02:58 PM
All you b*tching and whining about bans ought to take a break. You're on this board too long when you catch feelings over someone you never met. Makes me wonder who you guys are in real life. Some of you "sports" fans sound like little b*tches sometimes.

Bruceblitz starts a thread. You jump right in and start arguing with him. He comes at you hard and you start crying and asking the mods to ban him. Little Tommy wants to take his ball and go home. :cry: :cry: :cry:

If you can't handle Bruceblitz or KHAH or whoever, DON'T CLICK ON THEIR THREADS.

mattreis62
03-07-2009, 03:00 PM
does he really have to? u can always ignore posters who u think are annoying.

Seriously. Everyone who gets banned just comes back with a new name anyway. I say don't ban him so I don't have to update my ignore list.

iggy>
03-07-2009, 03:01 PM
All you b*tching and whining about bans ought to take a break. You're on this board too long when you catch feelings over someone you never met. Makes me wonder who you guys are in real life. Some of you "sports" fans sound like little b*tches sometimes.

Bruceblitz starts a thread. You jump right in and start arguing with him. He comes at you hard and you start crying and asking the mods to ban him. Little Tommy wants to take his ball and go home. :cry: :cry: :cry:

If you can't handle Bruceblitz or KHAH or whoever, DON'T CLICK ON THEIR THREADS.
:applause:

Sanity
03-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Seriously. Everyone who gets banned just comes back with a new name anyway. I say don't ban him so I don't have to update my ignore list.

Thats the truth

JJ81
03-07-2009, 03:02 PM
I don't even think his parents like him.

1~Gibson~1
03-07-2009, 03:03 PM
I don't even think his parents like him.:oldlol: QFT

Sanity
03-07-2009, 03:04 PM
I don't even think his parents like him.

Harsh.........But funny as **** :oldlol:

bruceblitz
03-07-2009, 03:05 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: I don't even think his parents like him.:mad:
Hmmmm... a Kobe Bryant fan that doesn't like me, go figure.

:D

B
03-07-2009, 05:26 PM
He posted pics and wat about his other posts? If you want to ban him for that one thread 90% of Ish should be ban for lack of evidence in their post.
You and that Andgar clown are the two that follow Blitz around youtube kissing his ass all day so of course this is an expected reply.

quasimoto
03-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Also ban kb24pah, jacks3 and every other troll while you're at it.

samlee78
03-07-2009, 06:08 PM
After i read his posts, i kind of like that guys bruceblitz! :rockon:

momo
03-07-2009, 07:14 PM

yes, god point :S

andgar923
03-07-2009, 07:26 PM
[QUOTE=B

Meticode
03-07-2009, 07:35 PM
As a fellow Cavs fan I don't wish he gets banned. Everything he does to me is within the limits of the board even if he over uses the ability of posting and creating and a lot of times it's even agitating to me to even read because I try not to be biased as he/she seemingly is.

I simply just don't read most of what he posts. Sometimes I reply if it's a legitimate post, most of the time I don't waste my time and don't even skim over what is posted.

It's not a matter to me if he should get banned or not, it's the matter people should try not fueling his fire if they're so agitated by him. You can simply use the ignore feature on this forum. Because even if he gets banned he'll create another account and then you'll be complaining about the same person eventually that has a different username then you have to update your ignore list again.

bleedinpurpleTwo
03-07-2009, 07:38 PM
bruceblitz is just another MJ-lovin', Kobe-hatin' troll.
no different than Loki.
there's lots of trolls around here and bruceblitz is just another one. we can only hope that he grows up and learns to contribute in a more meaningful and intelligent manner.
until then, just ignore him.

Lakers13
03-07-2009, 07:40 PM
Just put him on ignore, as others have said, when they get banned, they just come back with a new name and just as annoying, except for PB, who seemingly got to have his old account back.

1987_Lakers
03-07-2009, 07:40 PM
bruceblitz is a smart user. His top 10 All time players was his best thread. Although I don't agree with most of the things he says, he has some intelligence. He doesn't deserve a ban.

Calabis
08-09-2010, 11:50 AM
The Blitz is back (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOyhDhWzCHA&annotation_id=annotation_774372&feature=iv)

Watch this one second (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6fs942apD8&feature=watch_response_rev)

He may be biased but you can't argue with the facts

Desperado
08-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Bruce is a nutcase. Glad he left this site. :lol

Some of his stuff is pretty good, but he's so blinded by his hate of Kobe Bryant he just takes it to the extreme. The anti-Kobe stuff is literally insane.

The funniest video is when he 'breaks down'' Kobe's 81 point game. He discredits about 60 of the points as 'easy' and discredits the free throws.

OnceInADECADE
08-09-2010, 12:24 PM
Bruceblitz is the best bro

Calabis
08-09-2010, 12:36 PM

Some of his stuff is pretty good, but he's so blinded by his hate of Kobe Bryant he just takes it to the extreme. The anti-Kobe stuff is literally literally insane.

The funniest video is when he 'breaks down'' Kobe's 81 point game. He discredits about 60 of the points as 'easy' and discredits the free throws.

I don't think he hates Kobe, he hates kobefans, which are proving to be some of the worst fans of all time

TheAnchorman
08-09-2010, 12:42 PM
I don't think he hates Kobe, he hates kobefans, which are proving to be some of the worst fans of all time
If you were here during his stay here you would think differently. And honestly, that video? Discrediting an 81-point game is just laughable :roll:

David Robinson scored 71 against the CLIPPERS. Yet I don't see anyone dismissing it. Cuz he doesn't have many haters. 81 points is a really big deal, yet this guy tries to play it down. Hilarious.

Calabis
08-09-2010, 12:48 PM
If you were here during his stay here you would think differently. And honestly, that video? Discrediting an 81-point game is just laughable :roll:

David Robinson scored 71 against the CLIPPERS. Yet I don't see anyone dismissing it. Cuz he doesn't have many haters. 81 points is a really big deal, yet this guy tries to play it down. Hilarious.

I think his point was to show the lack of defense, but your right 81 points is 81 points, I don't care if it was against a rec league, still a damn amazing feat

Disaprine
08-09-2010, 01:06 PM
bruce bitch :lol
the beautiful memories :lol you shouldve been here for the 2008-2009 playoffs. :roll:

Showtime
08-09-2010, 01:12 PM

Some of his stuff is pretty good, but he's so blinded by his hate of Kobe Bryant he just takes it to the extreme. The anti-Kobe stuff is literally insane.

He doesn't hate Kobe. He hates the rabid ignorant fans who want to prop him up using just about any argument they can conjure, and he attempts to respond in kind.

TheAnchorman
08-09-2010, 01:21 PM
He tried to argue at one point that Jordan could guard centers; I said this was not the case and proceeded to show videos that proved what I said but it probably didnt change his mind at all.

Leviathon1121
08-09-2010, 01:23 PM
The main reason IMO Bruce makes his videos are because of KB42PAH. Then again, not many Laker fans were complaining when he was on this site posting his garbage...

Younggrease
08-09-2010, 01:24 PM
The main reason IMO Bruce makes his videos are because of KB42PAH. Then again, not many Laker fans were complaining when he was on this site posting his garbage...

One thing about Bruce is he is obsessive.

tpols
08-09-2010, 01:28 PM
He doesn't hate Kobe. He hates the rabid ignorant fans who want to prop him up using just about any argument they can conjure, and he attempts to respond in kind.
Do you realize he does/did the exact same thing for michael jordan?Looks like you and him are both blind.

Lakers13
08-09-2010, 01:33 PM
Bruce is an idiot, don't fool yourself, he does hate Kobe. His excuse to hate him is merely Kobes fans. Yet he has no problem with how LeBron or his fellow MJ fans act? Hypocracy at it's finest.

Torious
08-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Well, Bruce certainly was one terrible poster, but the "hand-checking" video isn't so bad. I was able to sit through it without facepalming once! :eek:

KenneBell
08-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Bruce was one of the worst posters on any board I've been on. Utterly ridiculous in his hate for Kobe and his obsession over MJ. :roll:

Desperado
08-09-2010, 01:41 PM
He doesn't hate Kobe.

As a matter of fact, he does hate Kobe Bryant and even said so himself.

Anyways if you hate a players fan base then shouldn't you be mad at the fans and attacking the fans rather than the player? :confusedshrug:

This is typical. People will try to mask their hate of a player and say ''well I don't dislike the guy, I just can't stand his fans!'' But they just make it so obvious that they are jealous and-or insecure with how infuriated they get and when they continuously bash and diminish a certain player and fail to give them any credit what so ever.

Desperado
08-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Bruce was one of the worst posters on any board I've been on. Utterly ridiculous in his hate for Kobe and his obsession over MJ. :roll:

:oldlol:

Even some of the biggest MJ supporters on here were celebrating when he posted the thread saying that he was leaving the site for good.

Remember he would always post the same long, copy and past, wall of text over and over.

bruceblitz
08-09-2010, 02:11 PM
You guys are full of sh!t. The only reason you hate me is because you didn't like the facts I present.

I NEVER said I hate Kobe, stop lying.

Let me make this very clear:
The only reason why I'm even posting this is because 3 people told me about the way you nerds bash me on this website.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

facts:
- I have a successful radio show that averages over 80,000 listeners per episode
- I have 2 websites of which the donations and positive feedback have been amazing
- You guys are sitting here on a message board, TALKING ABOUT ME, I don't come to you
- I wouldn't even think about wasting my time on here any more

Respond to this, talk sh!t, I seriously don't care, and will not look back.

This was my response on 2 of my youtube channels to your lies:

3 people have asked me why there are a group of homers on a certain message board who "bash" me. Well notice, they prove nothing I've presented "wrong" because it's all factual. Secondly, they are just bitter frat boys who live on campus or at home with their mother and they remember the way I obliterated their biased opinions repeatedly. I don't take it personal, and don't look at frat boy websites like that anyways, anymore. I only did in the past because those homers needed to get served and they are still remembering the way I dominated them in debates by posting the same information that they couldn't counter the first time they came at me. So I kept re-posting the same information, baiting them to debunk the facts I present which they couldn't. It was a big waste of time. Hardcore fans seek true information, of which I provide to you. Oh by the way, I don't hate Kobe, and I have Kobe as a top 6 perimeter player of all time.

So just remember, I'm sure you are all nice people, but I want NOTHING to do with this website, I'm just clearing the air. I destroyed you Kobe homers on here, and dozens of people have asked me to come back to patrol this website serving up ass whoopins (debate wise) on you trolls again. Will not happen, I have my own platform and you guys go ahead and keep posting your lies, and spending your life on a message board.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nbahardcorepodcast
http://www.hoopsapedia.webs.com

I WILL NOT LOOK BACK

good luck with your website ISH, it's nothing personal with ISH, and I had an ISH executive tell me I should come back one day when we were both watching Stephon Marbury's meltdown on JustinTV.

Have a good day, and remember, Jesus loves you.

chazzy
08-09-2010, 02:15 PM

http://www.culch.ie/wp-content/uploads/0cool_jesus.jpg

Younggrease
08-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Im curious, how did you know this thread was made if you never check this website. Are you the op making this thread about yourself?

tpols
08-09-2010, 02:22 PM
You guys are full of sh!t. The only reason you hate me is because you didn't like the facts I present.

The only reason why I'm even posting this is because 3 people told me about the way you nerds bash me on this website.

facts:
- I have a successful radio show that averages over 80,000 listeners per episode
- I have 2 websites of which the donations and positive feedback have been amazing
- You guys are sitting here on a message board, TALKING ABOUT ME, I don't come to you

3 people have asked me why there are a group of homers on a certain message board who "bash" me. Well notice, they prove nothing I've presented "wrong" because it's all factual. Secondly, they are just bitter frat boys who live on campus or at home with their mother and they remember the way I obliterated their biased opinions repeatedly. I don't take it personal, and don't look at frat boy websites like that anyways, anymore. I only did in the past because those homers needed to get served and they are still remembering the way I dominated them in debates by posting the same information that they couldn't counter the first time they came at me. So I kept re-posting the same information, baiting them to debunk the facts I present which they couldn't. It was a big waste of time. Hardcore fans seek true information, of which I provide to you. Oh by the way, I don't hate Kobe, and I have Kobe as a top 6 perimeter player of all time.

So just remember, I'm sure you are all nice people, but I want NOTHING to do with this website, I'm just clearing the air. I destroyed you Kobe homers on here, and dozens of people have asked me to come back to patrol this website serving up ass whoopins (debate wise) on you trolls again. Will not happen, I have my own platform and you guys go ahead and keep posting your lies, and spending your life on a message board.

I WILL NOT LOOK BACK

good luck with your website ISH, it's nothing personal with ISH, and I had an ISH executive tell me I should come back one day when we were both watching Stephon Marbury's meltdown on JustinTV.

Has anyone seen this guy's 'radio show'?

It's a PODCAST:facepalm

This guy makes no money and spends his time living in the past. If he were to die and go to heaven he would be on the back of a Chicago Bull's team bus in 1996 giving out blowjobs in the bathroom.

His podcasts (:lol ) talk about how Gasol was the clear mvp and his analyses of the games revolve around kobe's number of missed shots and turnovers.:facepalm

This sh!t is kind of sad actually.

ShaqAttack3234
08-09-2010, 02:23 PM

:roll: I gotta see that.

G-Funk
08-09-2010, 02:44 PM
can someone do me a favor and define a hater

Bladers
08-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Im curious, how did you know this thread was made if you never check this website. Are you the op making this thread about yourself?

Yep, Seems to be his troll account.:oldlol: :oldlol:

Bladers
08-09-2010, 02:46 PM
bruceblitz, you weren't here when he was on this site so you wouldn't know a thing.
I personally have gone back and looked over hundreds of threads where bruce was in.
and I tell you, it was horrendous.. The anatomy of a Hater!

juju151111
08-09-2010, 02:47 PM

facts:

3 people have asked me why there are a group of homers on a certain message board who "bash" me. Well notice, they prove nothing I've presented "wrong" because it's all factual. Secondly, they are just bitter frat boys who live on campus or at home with their mother and they remember the way I obliterated their biased opinions repeatedly. I don't take it personal, and don't look at frat boy websites like that anyways, anymore. I only did in the past because those homers needed to get served and they are still remembering the way I dominated them in debates by posting the same information that they couldn't counter the first time they came at me. So I kept re-posting the same information, baiting them to debunk the facts I present which? they couldn't. It was a big waste of time. Hardcore fans seek true information, of which I provide to you. Oh by the way, I don't hate Kobe, and I have Kobe as a top 6 perimeter player of all time.

I WILL NOT LOOK BACK

Goat:lol

Lebron23
08-09-2010, 02:51 PM
BruceBlitz looks like Starface.

LAClipsFan33
08-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Although I don't agree with how obsessive some of Bruce's vids are I will say that he does the best research on basketball of anyone I've seen on Youtube for any sport. His claims are always backed by facts and stats even if he does push a strong agenda behind them.

Bladers
08-09-2010, 02:57 PM
I will sign the petition.

Lebron23
08-09-2010, 02:59 PM
I will sign the petition.

Bruceblitz is a better poster than you.

LAClipsFan33
08-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Bruceblitz is a better poster than you.

QFT x 10

LA_Showtime
08-09-2010, 03:06 PM

No, he hates Kobe. It's pathetic watching a grown man embarrass himself like BruceBlitz regularly did when he posted here.

LA_Showtime
08-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Although I don't agree with how obsessive some of Bruce's vids are I will say that he does the best research on basketball of anyone I've seen on Youtube for any sport. His claims are always backed by facts and stats even if he does push a strong agenda behind them.

That's what happens when you're a 30-year-old loser who doesn't have any friends and has nothing better to do.

Lakers13
08-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Go back to your hole. We know you been lurking.

LAClipsFan33
08-09-2010, 03:10 PM
That's what happens when you're a 30-year-old loser who doesn't have any friends and has nothing better to do.

You could call him a loser if you want, but I don't see it as such a bad hobby. He seems to enjoy it and a lot of people tune in to see what he has to say regardless of what most of the people on here think of him. I listen to his show and watch his vids sometimes. Sometimes he goes overboard, but for the most part he speaks as a basketball fan with a lot of knowledge regardless of his strong agenda.

LA_Showtime
08-09-2010, 03:13 PM
You could call him a loser if you want, but I don't see it as such a bad hobby. He seems to enjoy it and a lot of people tune in to see what he has to say regardless of what most of the people on here think of him. I listen to his show and watch his vids sometimes. Sometimes he goes overboard, but for the most part he speaks as a basketball fan with a lot of knowledge regardless of his strong agenda.

He's an immature moron. His opinions don't really bother me. What annoys me is the obsessiveness you can see/read in every post of his.

LAClipsFan33
08-09-2010, 03:16 PM
He's an immature moron. His opinions don't really bother me. What annoys me is the obsessiveness you can see/read in every post of his.

Yeah he seems to really let it get to him. Sometimes the Kobe nutriders annoy me, but it doesn't stick in my mind for more than 10 minutes. He seems like the kind of guy who is haunted by Kobe fans in his nightmares.

necya
08-09-2010, 03:34 PM
the problem of teenagers today is that they use to misunderstand favorite player and best player.

i would like to see a video of the defense on high screens in order to see how the nba is weak now...unfortunaltely, i don't have the time to do that.

whatever666
08-09-2010, 03:39 PM
BruceBlitz is the freakin man, he might be a bit biased..... but at least he uses FACTS, he proves everything....

Desperado
08-09-2010, 03:43 PM
at least he uses FACTS

Most of his ''facts'' are misleading, deranged, twisted and aren't even put into context.

Bladers
08-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Everyone saying bruceblitz is not a hater, explain this to me!

LOL.

Yet you seem to know how fake Jordan and Lebron are in comparison off camera to Kobe? So you know them personally off the court?

You hate Kobe for the Jordan comparisons and Jordan comparisons only. You can't seem to fathom that someone can be compared to your one and only. The when a player like Lebron comes along who could possibly push Kobe off the top, you go for it and back that player.

You're right. You just seem to be the ultimate judge of who's more fake then who. I don't think I've seen one positive comment from you about Kobe.

I still don't understand how you can hate a player who is pretty much this generations Jordan. Plays near identical to Jordan, you're favorite player, with few variations in their game, and yet you hate him. Why is that bruce?

I love how you take the fact that I don't worship him like you, and I actually put his career in perspective, and you view that as hatred. Yep. Good one.

This generation's Jordan? Jordan led his team to 6 titles, Kobe's been the leader on a totally comparable 0 teams(that won titles). Kobe's been the leader of a team that made it to the finals, was favored by MOST analysts to win the finals, and came up short. Kobe needs 8 more scoring titles to match the scoring dominance that Jordan showed us NBA fans. The list goes on and on and on. There is NO Jordan from this generation. Nice try though.

I've said countless times that Kobe's still a top 5 NBA player in today's game, top 10 perimeter player of all time, and what a shock, I've even stated the fact that I love seeing Jordan's influences on his game.

You're wrong in about 6 million different ways when you analyze my opinions. I'm "used to it" now from you though.

Once again, you go onto hate about Kobe. :oldlol:

I don't worship Kobe, I appreciate him, unlike yourslef. I'm a Heat fan who sees young Jordan in Wade.

Their style of play is ridiculously similar, with very few variations. How can you not appreciate a player with a similar skill set to Jordan? What you do is compare him to Jordan in terms of accolades and what not. He's not Jordan, though he is remarkably similar in terms of style of play, and that's what I don't understand.

You don't seem to care when Lebron gets these Jordan comparisons. Why is that? The same sentence you just wrote for Bryant about his lack of accomplishments in comparison to Jordan can be said for Lebron.

:banghead:

LeBron has had a comparable amount of seasons of all around basketball when compared to Jordan (near 30ppg, 6+reb, 6+ast). LeBron's already won an MVP. LeBron's already come in second in defensive player of the year voting. LeBron's already LED his team to an NBA finals appearance. LeBron's already won a scoring title. LeBron is a superior NBA athlete (the speed, the hops, the strength for his position) just like Jordan was. There is more similarities between LeBron's career so far and Jordan's career. Kobe got the Jordan comparisons for flashes of brilliance and emulating Jordan's skill-set. I'd rather see a player compared to Jordan with comparable RESULTS.

Oh yeah,
LEBRON'S ONLY 24!

Jordan himself has never ever said Kobe Bryant has what it takes to go down as the greatest ever but recently Jordan said LEBRON DOES.

I'm also gonna take a wild guess that LeBron is more comparable to Jordan on these lists:

Points per game/playoffs career:
Michael Jordan 33.45
Allen Iverson 29.73
Jerry West 29.13
Tracy McGrady 28.53
LeBron James 27.73
Elgin Baylor 27.04
George Gervin 26.98
Hakeem 25.90
Vince Carter 25.86
Bob Pettit 25.45
Dominique Wilkins 25.41
D Wade 25.32
Shaq 25.23
Dirk 25.08
Rick Barry 24.77
Karl Malone 24.67
Alex English 24.43
Kareem 24.31
Kobe 24.22
Paul Arizin 24.20
George Mikan 24.00
Larry Bird 23.76
Tim Duncan 23.22
Charles Barkley 23.03
Bob Love 22.89
Elvin Hayes 22.85
Wilt 22.54
Paul Pierce 22.48
Oscar 22.21
Moses Malone 22.10
John Havlicek 21.95
Dr J 21.90
K.G. 21.63
Marques Johnson 21.54
Jo Jo White 21.50
Adrian Dantley 21.34
Lou Hudson 21.31
James Worthy 21.13
Ray Allen 20.86
Walt Frazier 20.72

PPG Career regular season:
Michael Jordan 30.12
Wilt 30.07
LeBron 27.53
Elgin Baylor 27.36
Allen Iverson 27.07
Jerry West 27.03
Bob Pettit 26.36
Oscar 25.68
Kobe 25.13
Gervin 25.09
Karl Malone 25.02
Dominique 24.83
Rick Barry 24.78
Shaq 24.73
Kareem 24.61
Bird 24.29
Adrian Dantley 24.27
Pistol Pete 24.24
Carmelo 24.20
Dr J 24.16

As well as LeBron's shooting percentage.

LeBron still needs a 30+ 8+ 8+ season to match Jordan, he needs to lead his team to 6 championships to match Jordan, he needs to win 9 scoring titles to match Jordan, he needs to shoot a higher percentage to match Jordan, he needs to take over games with his scoring more often to match Jordan. All that being said, he's on the closest track to "Jordan status" at this point in his career as compared to any other players so far. Another thing, LeBron has another 15 years or so to do all of this so I have an open mind to the possibilities...

necya
08-09-2010, 03:59 PM
and so what?
you don't agree he is talking about wade? or kobe?
they are great, much talented players and wade is better than kobe, he is just more intelligent.
wade is one of the top 3 players in the league today with LBJ and Durant. it's great, no? but nothing to compare with the GOAT.

Disaprine
08-09-2010, 11:22 PM
http://www.maniacworld.com/stop-picking-on-britney.jpg
:roll: :applause: what a clown.

EllEffEll
08-10-2010, 01:21 AM
I don't see Bruce as a KB hater either.

He is simply a fanatic MJ lover and any player that has enough fans to challenge Jordan's legacy as the G.O.A.T. will draw his wrath. Personally, I think he is right to be annoyed at the comparisons. I may not appreciate his tactics, but I think he's right about comparing KB or LBJ to Jordan.

KB is a lot of things things, but I don't believe he should ever be compared favorably to MJ.

SinJackal
08-10-2010, 01:28 AM

On here, it's, "any poster who disagrees with you, or posts a stat that doesn't show their favorite player/team in a positive light".

Basically, you can ignore the use of that word, as it's simply a noun people with no counter argument use to call people who prove them wrong.

Bladers
08-10-2010, 01:31 AM
I don't see Bruce as a KB hater either.

He is simply a fanatic MJ lover and any player that has enough fans to challenge Jordan's legacy as the G.O.A.T. will draw his wrath. Personally, I think he is right to be annoyed at the comparisons. I may not appreciate his tactics, but I think he's right about comparing KB or LBJ to Jordan.

KB is a lot of things things, but I don't believe he should ever be compared favorably to MJ.

The opposite of love is hate...
no matter how you try to spin it.
you don't dedicate your whole life on proving how bad of a player someone is and expect not to be called a hater...

He has filled all of youtube with his doctrines, perverting it with lies.

Hate simply means to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for.And Bruceblitz qualifies.

EllEffEll
08-10-2010, 01:45 AM
The opposite of love is hate...
no matter how you try to spin it.
you don't dedicate your whole life on proving how bad of a player someone is and expect not to be called a hater...

He has filled all of youtube with his doctrines, perverting it with lies.

Hate simply means to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for.And Bruceblitz qualifies.

It's not about hating Kobe. It's not about Kobe at all.

Tell him you think Durant, or choose any other player, is going to be better than Jordan. Watch what happens.

Like a loyal dog that senses danger to their owner will attack what they see as a threat. But if the dog sees you as a friend, then it could care less about you.

It's about anyone that would challenge MJ.

Bladers
08-10-2010, 01:53 AM
It's not about hating Kobe. It's not about Kobe at all.

Tell him you think Durant, or choose any other player, is going to be better than Jordan. Watch what happens.

Like a loyal dog that senses danger to their owner will attack what they see as a threat. But if the dog sees you as a friend, then it could care less about you.

It's about anyone that would challenge MJ.

Is it? That is what people thought.
Go and read post #96

AirJordan&Magic
08-11-2010, 12:21 AM
Bruce may be a Kobe hating/ Jordan worshipping nutjob, but when he isn't so obsessive about diminishing Kobe's career....he is a very knowledgable sports fan.

I think his obsessive & deranged hatred for Kobe is what makes him lose credibility at times. But as I said, he can still be a very knowledgable sports fan.
I can't believe there are idiots actually saying he doesn't hate Kobe....and its no coincidence that the guys saying this are his biggest detractors on this site.

Showtime
08-11-2010, 03:28 AM
Do you realize he does/did the exact same thing for michael jordan?Looks like you and him are both blind.
I was debating Bruce and KB24PAH before their youtube videos, and before ISH. I know he's a bulls fan, and a jordan fan, and will defend his opinion about MJ's goat status, but he doesn't hate Kobe as a basketball player. He may dislike him personally and call him a phony diva (other sports people have made similar observations), but he has said himself that he thinks Kobe is a top player of this generation and a top player at his position all time. He just thinks his fans go too far and the media sensationalizes him.

All Net
08-11-2010, 07:03 AM
Why is this back on the first page?

jstern
08-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Why is this back on the first page?
Because people like yourself keep bumping it.

andgar923
08-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Here's the key difference:

Bruce (like most MJ fans), defend MJ (and other greats) from the hype machine and propaganda, which in most cases comes from Kobe stans (say I'm lying).

Kobe stans (YES it is mostly kobe stans) attack MJ and other greats to prop up Kobe's legacy.

I've seen Bruce defend Kobe, I've seen Bruce defend MJ from Bron and Wade fans (although they're not as rabid and insane as Kobe stans).

And he has every right to do so, since Kobe stans take things too far, by making up lies, using cherry picked stats, slandering, etc.etc. Their crusade is even echoed and encouraged by some in the mainstream media, only advancing this farce.

Kobe stans are the most unified, most organized and the most active of any sports fan (imo). And they will do whatever it takes to make sure people get their message.

You guys complain about 'one' Bruceblitz, even tho there's thousands of Kobe-ites ready to take action.

I understand some dislike Bruce's methods, but at least he has some knowledge. We can't really say the same thing about most of today's younger fans, specially Kobe stans the most hated fans of any athlete in the world.