PDA

View Full Version : Michael Beasley: Man on a Mission

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 06:54 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/2010/news/features/fran_blinebury/02/03/beasley/beasley608.jpg
Michael Beasley is bound to have a breakout season this year 4 sure. He is gonna all out. He has been working on his game like crazy with some of the members on the T-wolves. To all the Michael Beasley and OnceInADECADE Haters there is still a sit for you all the bandwagon. Look at what Beasley said about the pressure he is going to get.

Honestly, I feel like pressure is only applied when you feel pressure. You know when you feel like you gotta do this and you gotta do that. You know I'm just going to go out and I'm going to play my hardest that's the one and only thing I can guarantee. You know I'm giving 100 percent. I'm going to dive for every loose ball and try to grab every rebound and also going to try to score every point. But I'm just here to play with the team

Yes! Beasley is on Mission to be Great. He has a winning attidue and is a team player! But what I'll really happy about is Beasley willing to wait and not force anything, like on this recent comment.

If the team needs to score, I'm going to score, if the team needs me to rebound I'm going to rebound, play defense I play defense. You know if the team needs me to sit at the end of the bench and yell at the top of my lungs that's what I'm going to do for 48 minutes. You know I'm just here to try and bring back winning to the city of Minnesota.

When asked whether he has a huge cicrle around the Miami Heat on his calendar(Nov 2nd 2010 cough......cough........) He said"I'm going to put a big circle around the whole NBA" WOW!! Like I said Michael Beasley is ready 4 the NBA Season to start. He is going to flat out dominate and try and win as many games for the T-Wolves.

Breakout Season Is In Progress People on the Ish!! Beasley is demanding respect from the League and everybody who doubting him, including Charles Barkley.

I went to a 15-win team to averaging 45 wins in my short career. So I'm proud of that you know. And I feel like I should get a little more recognition for that but you know it's life.

You know I'm just going to come out and show everybody who Michael Beasley really is, I'm going to show them who I am you know the Great 8, the new me

Best Wishes to Michael Beasley and the Minneosta Timberwolves. You wanna Hate then Hate, but be prepared:rockon:

Link with Video: http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/news/1on1_with_michael_beasley_2010_08_10.html

Hate Squad:
TheLogo
Bealy15
TheYearing
KGMN
H.o.T
Nelson14

REAL TALKS BROTHERS!!
Bosnian Sajo
LA Showtime
Chip93
Human Error
BarberSchool
m y t i n
Dirk Nowitzki41
Ikill

Yung D-Will
08-14-2010, 06:58 PM
link

Scott Baker
08-14-2010, 07:01 PM
He has been working on his game like crazy with some of the members on the T-wolves.

If you want to get better, you shouldn't work with the Timberwolves. :facepalm

Real Men Wear Green
08-14-2010, 07:01 PM
With a better work ethic he could be the new Antwan Jamison. Doubt he ever becomes a good defender due to his tweener status but there's some talent there.

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:02 PM

K.G., Big Al, Kevin Love, Marbury etc

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:03 PM
With a better work ethic he could be the new Antwan Jamison. Doubt he ever becomes a good defender due to his tweener status but there's some talent there.

Uptempo Uptempo Basketball we are playing:rockon:

MasterDurant24
08-14-2010, 07:04 PM
K.G., Big Al, Kevin Love, Marbury etc
KG and Marbury don't play for the Timberwolves...

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:05 PM
link

the video or the written stuff?

OnceInADECADE
KG and Marbury don't play for the Timberwolves...

and Big Al

but they did

Real Men Wear Green
It's not just about speeding the game up though, his attitude needs to change. He has yet to show a high level of desire out there on the floor and when you're an undersized forward that's a problem. Really that's bad for any player but when you are already fighting a mismatch it's even worse.

Yung D-Will
08-14-2010, 07:06 PM
the video or the written stuff?

Both

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:07 PM
Both

i like how you speak
http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/news/1on1_with_michael_beasley_2010_08_10.html BAM!!:lol

Ikill
08-14-2010, 07:08 PM
he might be an all star but he is never going to live up to the expectations he is never going to be a superstar or top 10 player in the NBA. I say his peak is 23 8 4 at pf he just too undersized. But if he can develop into a sf thats a different story i see him being as melo type of player then. It would be hard for him to be fulltime sf but if he can do it then you can say he is worth that number two pick. I see him being next year 17 7 3.

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:08 PM
yeah Yung Dwill keep on reading that

Ikill
08-14-2010, 07:10 PM
It's not just about speeding the game up though, his attitude needs to change. He has yet to show a high level of desire out there on the floor and when you're an undersized forward that's a problem. Really that's bad for any player but when you are already fighting a mismatch it's even worse.
Yeah he had that attitude cause the Heat coach hated him he got the man all depressed :oldlol:

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:10 PM
he might be an all star but he is never going to live up to the expectations he is never going to be a superstar or top 10 player in the NBA. I say his peak is 23 8 4 at pf he just too undersized. But if he can develop into a sf thats a different story i see him being as melo type of player then. It would be hard for him to be fulltime sf but if he can do it then you can say he is worth that number two pick. I see him being next year 17 7 3.

undersize doesnt matter when playing uptempo. But i do see Beasley playing the Small more then the Power this year.

Love that comparison between him and Carmelo. But i would add Amare on that cuz Melo doesnt have their kind of athlectism.:bowdown:

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:12 PM

he isnt even a bad person. Sure he smokes ganja but who doesnt? He doesnt start fights, he has never been arrested and he never complained bout his PT(only i did :roll:)

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:14 PM
Yeah he had that attitude cause the Heat coach hated him he got the man all depressed :oldlol:

Again what Attitude? Just was mostly high all the time.

And Coach Spo was doing what he was doing. Playing veterans over the younger guys. That what he always does.

Real Men Wear Green
08-14-2010, 07:16 PM
he isnt even a bad person. Sure he smokes ganja but who doesnt? He doesnt start fights, he has never been arrested and he never complained bout his PT(only i did :roll:)
Who's questioning his morals? I'm just talking about what he needs to do to improve as a ballplayer, I don't know what he's like in private.

Bosnian Sajo
08-14-2010, 07:24 PM
**** the haters, Beasley will be a star and whoever doubts that will be eating there words this season.

I am still shocked Miami traded him for a 2nd rounder :(

But I am still a Beasley fan, no matter if he is in a miami jersey or not. REAL TALKS BRO!

Ikill
08-14-2010, 07:24 PM
undersize doesnt matter when playing uptempo. But i do see Beasley playing the Small more then the Power this year.

Love that comparison between him and Carmelo. But i would add Amare on that cuz Melo doesnt have their kind of athlectism.:bowdown:
He is really undersized 6'8 and he really lacks length too i know hes athletic but it doesn't make up for the size. But he is perfect for the small forward position.People called elton brand undersized and he was 6'9 1/2 with extremely long arms. Top 20 player as pf top 10 player as sf

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:28 PM
Who's questioning his morals? I'm just talking about what he needs to do to improve as a ballplayer, I don't know what he's like in private.

what does he need to improve? You tell me.

Shooting check
1 on 1 defending check
Playing team Basketball check
Rebounding check

The problem Beasley has is the Inconsistency and that because of the poor minutes he received from playing with the heat.

Like for example I'm going to use 3 of the top small fowards in the League and how they didnt have this problem after their rookie seasons. The 3 small foward got to play threw their mistakes as rookies while Beasley had to learn from sitting on the bench while making his errors. That is a bad way to develop your young talented players.

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:29 PM
**** the haters, Beasley will be a star and whoever doubts that will be eating there words this season.

I am still shocked Miami traded him for a 2nd rounder :(

But I am still a Beasley fan, no matter if he is in a miami jersey or not. REAL TALKS BRO!

Yeah!!! But Miami had to do what they had to do. REAL TALKS BRO!!

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:32 PM
He is really undersized 6'8 and he really lacks length too i know hes athletic but it doesn't make up for the size. But he is perfect for the small forward position.People called elton brand undersized and he was 6'9 1/2 with extremely long arms. Top 20 player as pf top 10 player as sf

Again he is playing in an uptempo game where his lack of size doesnt really matter. I agree on the small foward size being perfect.

Elton Brand when healthy :bowdown: :bowdown: 20/10 50fg%

Yung D-Will
08-14-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm gonna lol when Darko gets Beasly's and Love's minutes because he's apparently that good according to Kahn

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm gonna lol when Darko gets Beasly's and Love's minutes because he's apparently that good according to Kahn

wtf?

Kahn is not coaching, its Kurt Rambis

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:40 PM
Michael Beasley is a scoring machine and he can provide in the Clutch. He ranks in the top 30 in clutch scoring.

http://www.82games.com/0910/CSORT11.HTM

I expect Beasley to be the #1 scoring option and the go to scorer.
Something like 21ppg 7rebounds 48fg% sound rite

beasly15
08-14-2010, 07:40 PM

i watched vince and jamison at carolina. jamison was the man and vince was dunkin' over everybody. that's why he's one of my favorite players. but beasley. he's trash now. i said wade took his potential but whatever. he's a jackass for now..

Yung D-Will
08-14-2010, 07:41 PM
wtf?

Kahn is not coaching, its Kurt Rambis

I know but according to Kahn, Darko is just a great talent waiting to be broken out of his shell.

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:45 PM
but beasley. he's trash now. i said wade took his potential but whatever. he's a jackass for now..

When is 14/6 in 30 min trash?

huh?

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:46 PM
I know but according to Kahn, Darko is just a great talent waiting to be broken out of his shell.

true :lol

LA_Showtime
08-14-2010, 07:49 PM
Even if Beasley doesn't become an all-star, the Heat still gave up on him too quickly. You don't give up that type of talent, period.

chips93
08-14-2010, 07:50 PM
i think i moght be the only person who thinks kahns plan could work out in the end

many young nba players fail because of their surroundings, coach, lifestyle

i think kahn understands this, while many ppl say beasley sucks, darko sucks, they were drafted high for a reason, so maybe a change of scenery/ different coach is all they really needed, so hopefully darko and beasley are co-most-improved-players for 2011

beasley sounds more mature as well from the quotes, up to this point he always seemed uneasy with the fame, pressures, and responsability of having to play as a job, but he seems more comfortable with it now

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:52 PM
Antwan Jamison. Doubt he ever becomes a good defender due to his tweener status but there's some talent there.

hold on Antwan Jamison? OMG that is a horrible comparison. Sure Antwan was a great player but Michael doesnt play like him? His size is the only thing that compares him to Jamison which is lame.

NBA Comparison is Carmelo Anthony meets Amare

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Even if Beasley doesn't become an all-star, the Heat still gave up on him too quickly. You don't give up that type of talent, period.

Beasley has the talent to be an all star in the League imo.

love your signature bro

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 07:54 PM
i think i moght be the only person who thinks kahns plan could work out in the end

Me too bro. Only thing he made a mistake in is 20 million to Darko should have been 14million. Also he should trade Rubio.

The_Yearning
08-14-2010, 07:58 PM
He's too slow and too weak.

There's no place for him on any all-star list until he retires.

MasterDurant24
08-14-2010, 07:59 PM
and Big Al

but they did
Exactly, they aren't with the Timberwolves anymore so Beasley likely wouldn't be working with them.

Human Error
08-14-2010, 08:00 PM
His neck and shoulders already look bigger and it's obvious that he's been putting a lot of works into his body and his game. I can't wait for the season to get started.

LA_Showtime
08-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Me too bro. Only thing he made a mistake in is 20 million to Darko should have been 14million. Also he should trade Rubio.

Even the Darko signing was alright. That's a relative bargain when you consider what other centers are making.

MasterDurant24
08-14-2010, 08:03 PM
what does he need to improve? You tell me.

Shooting check
1 on 1 defending check
Playing team Basketball check
Rebounding check

The problem Beasley has is the Inconsistency and that because of the poor minutes he received from playing with the heat.

Like for example I'm going to use 3 of the top small fowards in the League and how they didnt have this problem after their rookie seasons. The 3 small foward got to play threw their mistakes as rookies while Beasley had to learn from sitting on the bench while making his errors. That is a bad way to develop your young talented players.
He could always improve.

MasterDurant24
08-14-2010, 08:04 PM
:wtf:
You said he was working with the Timberwolves didn't you? They aren't with the Timberwolves anymore.

LA_Showtime
08-14-2010, 08:05 PM
And honestly, I would rather have a Darko/Love/Beasley combination than a Love/Jefferson one. I actually like what Kahn has done with the team.

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Even the Darko signing was alright. That's a relative bargain when you consider what other centers are making.

Roger that!!

Plus we got Luke Rudnior for only 4million a year!!:banana:

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 08:08 PM
And honestly, I would rather have a Darko/Love/Beasley combination than a Love/Jefferson one. I actually like what Kahn has done with the team.

true you have a defensive stopper and excellent rebounder and 1 of the young best scorers in the league with a lot of upside!!

BarberSchool
08-14-2010, 08:09 PM
I like Beasley, always have, and he's got a sh!tload of talent.

But if you're making a thread about Beasley taking his talent seriously, and stepping up to become the great player he can be, why woul you choose this picture:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/2010/news/features/fran_blinebury/02/03/beasley/beasley608.jpg

FOH.

It's hard to expect forum browsers to be inspired at Beasley's 2011 prospects with a picture where he looks confused and constipated......on the f#@king bench....

Ikill
08-14-2010, 08:10 PM

many young nba players fail because of their surroundings, coach, lifestyle

i think kahn understands this, while many ppl say beasley sucks, darko sucks, they were drafted high for a reason, so maybe a change of scenery/ different coach is all they really needed, so hopefully darko and beasley are co-most-improved-players for 2011

beasley sounds more mature as well from the quotes, up to this point he always seemed uneasy with the fame, pressures, and responsability of having to play as a job, but he seems more comfortable with it now
I think his plan is going to work a lot of people hate on the Thunder and Hawks before they got good. Teams that build through the draft normally take a bit longer to get good. I think this upcoming year Kahn is going to find his core for the future and then trade players he doesn't need for future draft picks and role players. Minnesota will probably be last place again and the best players in the draft are going to be sfs and pgs. I think flynn will be traded cause kahn really likes rubio and darko. They have webster as sg and if they draft a sf like Harrison barnes they'll trade Beasley or love and wes johnson or corey bewer. This team could be really by 2013 they could have 4 all stars in there starting line up

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 08:12 PM
I like Beasley, always have, and he's got a sh!tload of talent.

But if you're making a thread about Beasley taking his talent seriously, and stepping up to become the great player he can be, why woul you choose this picture:

FOH.

It's hard to expect forum browsers to be inspired at Beasley's 2011 prospects with a picture where he looks confused and constipated......on the f#@king bench....

Check the images on google.com and find me a better long Beasley photo with him happy.

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 08:14 PM
I think his plan is going to work a lot of people hate on the Thunder and Hawks before they got good. Teams that build through the draft normally take a bit longer to get good. I think this upcoming year Kahn is going to find his core for the future and then trade players he doesn't need for future draft picks and role players. Minnesota will probably be last place again and the best players in the draft are going to be sfs and pgs. I think flynn will be traded cause kahn really likes rubio and darko. They have webster as sg and if they draft a sf like Harrison barnes they'll trade Beasley or love and wes johnson or corey bewer. This team could be really by 2013 they could have 4 all stars in there starting line up

I see Love getting traded. Cuz in some of his recent comments he seems to be calling out the T-wolves and how they treat there players........... something like that

Ikill
08-14-2010, 08:14 PM
He's too slow and too weak.

There's no place for him on any all-star list until he retires.
He actually fast and strong the only problem with his that he is undersized but even tho he can still all star as pf but he would be amazing as sf

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 08:17 PM
He actually fast and strong the only problem with his that he is undersized but even tho he can still all star as pf but he would be amazing as sf

Yeah for a PowerFoward Beasley has the ability to blow pass the powerfowards.

And he is strong enough to bully the some of the small fowards

The_Yearning
08-14-2010, 08:19 PM
Too slow for what? Too weak, There is a reason why they call him a beast

Too slow for the 3, too weak for the 4. They called him a beast in college...too bad schools out.

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Look at this video where Beasley is being guarded by Carmelo. Melo doesnt know how to play Beasley because he can take it to the rack and shoot it on top of him with him being taller than the small foward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9QcpxvdTU4

m y t i n
08-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Ey man, put me down on your REAL TALKS BROTHERS!
:rockon:
But really, Michael Beasley is gonnna beast this upcoming season and will be in the running for M.I.P

m y t i n
08-14-2010, 08:27 PM
don't worry my Asian brother i got You!!:lol :lol

Haha :pimp:

The_Yearning
08-14-2010, 08:27 PM
But look at this........... He is to strong for the 3, too quick for the 4.

Not really...he isn't polished offensively enough...and is a big liability on defense...Beasley is most effective as a 6th man...more of a poor man's Ben Gordon at the 3 or 4.

Ikill
08-14-2010, 08:29 PM
Too slow for the 3, too weak for the 4. They called him a beast in college...too bad schools out.
Im pretty sure Beasley is faster than guys like paul pierce and carmelo anthony. Beasley just doesn't have that total sf skill set yet thats why he kind of looks slow as a sf. He is not slow he just not comfortable playing outside if he plays small forward this year he'll get a lot faster.

DirkNowitzki41
08-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Real Talks! Can't wait to see what Beasley is going to do in the Wolves... hopefully he proves the haters wrong. Huge fan here.

OnceInADECADE
08-14-2010, 08:33 PM
Michael Beasley is also a great passer for his real position as a Powerfoward. Don't let his 1.2 apg career fool you. The Miami Heat team is run by Dwade only like crazy. He has the ball in his hands all the time. And with Beasley not being able to show out his skills it limits him to show off his passing ability.

I am looking for a video to support my statement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYV-PjtJlTI @12seconds check out the beautiful pass

The_Yearning
08-14-2010, 08:33 PM
Im pretty sure Beasley is faster than guys like paul pierce and carmelo anthony. Beasley just doesn't have that total sf skill set yet thats why he kind of looks slow as a sf. He is not slow he just not comfortable playing outside if he plays small forward this year he'll get a lot faster.

Beasley is as fast as Pierce was slow in his prime. And B-Easy is not as fast as Melo...at any given point in time.

Ikill
08-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Beasley is as fast as Pierce was slow in his prime. And B-Easy is not as fast as Melo...at any given point in time.
Not according to their draft numbers. Beasley got 11.06 on lane agility and 3.15 on 3/4 sprint. Melo got 11.40, and 3.24. Beasley is a very good athlete

Ikill
08-14-2010, 08:50 PM
nice look up Ikill

but Melo has a quicker first step then B-8asy
true

Fizdale
08-14-2010, 09:27 PM
My 2 cents on supercoolBeas:

First off, I'm VERY happy when I heard the trade. Both us and Beas benefited from it. We would much rather have Mike Miller + Haslem than Beas, and im sure majority of contenders would agree, but if we were to build a team, it's obviously hands down Beas.

Ever since the 08/09 season ended, I already got a hunch that this Beas-Heat connection will not end well. He just didn't fit in and hasn't exceeded our expectations yet, but don't get me wrong, the potential is there, and the Timberwolves is a PERFECT scene for him to go out there, and prove them haters wrong. I'm in the minority of blaming Spo rather than blaming Beas his self, but overall, the blame can be shared for both.

Beas always seemed nervous everytime on the court, because he knows that if he commits a TINY mistake, he would see Spo direct Haslem and ask him to go to the scorers table already and sub for Beas, so the pressure should ease off a bit now that he's in Minny without Spo/Haslem. He has a legit chance for M.I.P and he's my pick for it. I wish him the best and I would definitely be forced to watch Wolves games too to monitor him. He's gonna be a stud soon. No doubt in my mind.

heyhey
08-14-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm a big fan of his lifestyle and personality but I can't see him ever being a top 5 PF. So I think ONCEINADECADE has his sight set too high for Beasley. At best I see beasley as an antwan jamison type of player who can score in bunches, with lowish fg% for PF, but can't defend worth a lick. He needs to work on his handles and hopefully play more time in the SF position where he has better size. Cause he's going to get eaten up in the post.

Samvt
08-14-2010, 10:05 PM
you wouldn't give up beasley so you could get Bosh, bron, AND miller? His contract & tweener status stood in the way.

He's terrible at help defense and shot selection aswell.

LA_Showtime
08-14-2010, 10:06 PM
you wouldn't give up beasley so you could get Bosh, bron, AND miller?

They already had Bosh and James.

No, I wouldn't trade Beasley for Miller, at least not right now.

Samvt
08-14-2010, 10:22 PM
They already had Bosh and James.

No, I wouldn't trade Beasley for Miller, at least not right now.
You know the NBA isn't a video game right?

chemistry is huge part of the game. beaz needed a change of scenery, with bosh and bron his two positions he could play he would get no minutes. He's a terrible bench players (he is type of player that needs to be on the floor to get his game going). He's terrible from 3, which is what we need. Terrible at help defense. Terrible bball IQ. He's a terrible fit for this team.

Only upside he has is potential, but there was none for him on miami. Wade and bosh are what, 28/27? bron 25?.... beaz had no future in miami.

Now if miami had gone another route, and build a solid team around wade instead of the superfriends, then i'd have liked to have beasely.

Nobler
08-14-2010, 10:28 PM
I can understand your enthusiasm. Be fun to see at the end of the season how he pans out up there.

LA_Showtime
08-14-2010, 10:33 PM
You know the NBA isn't a video game right?

chemistry is huge part of the game. beaz needed a change of scenery, with bosh and bron his two positions he could play he would get no minutes. He's a terrible bench players (he is type of player that needs to be on the floor to get his game going). He's terrible from 3, which is what we need. Terrible at help defense. Terrible bball IQ. He's a terrible fit for this team.

Only upside he has is potential, but there was none for him on miami. Wade and bosh are what, 28/27? bron 25?.... beaz had no future in miami.

Now if miami had gone another route, and build a solid team around wade instead of the superfriends, then i'd have liked to have beasely.

Of course Miller is a good addition. Still, it would've been nice to keep Beasley around. If he breaks out in the next couple of years Miami will look very foolish.

BTW, Miller plays the 2 and 3 positions. The Heat have Wade and Bosh, yet he'll still find time to contribute. I don't see why Beasley couldn't have done the same thing.

Bigsmoke
08-14-2010, 11:08 PM
hell yea Beasley better bring that shit. Imma put him on my fantisy team to see what is he made out of!!!

Samvt
08-14-2010, 11:26 PM
Of course Miller is a good addition. Still, it would've been nice to keep Beasley around. If he breaks out in the next couple of years Miami will look very foolish.

BTW, Miller plays the 2 and 3 positions. The Heat have Wade and Bosh, yet he'll still find time to contribute. I don't see why Beasley couldn't have done the same thing.
because beasley needs the ball in his hands to do something. He's not a good catch and shoot guy. Also, He's not a good small forward. Look at tape of him playing @ the 3. He stands out on the perimeter and under-utilizes everything that would give him an advantage at the 3. At the 4, he gets abused by big PF's, or even just smart Pf's.. He doesn't use his post game either.

Miller is a mature vet who is OK with coming off the bench and is a deadly shooter. Haslem @ the 4 gives you everything you want backing up bosh -- a dirty, hustler, double double off bench beast who will scrap and collect charges with excellent help defense.

And if Beaz breaks out, so what? You'll have wade, bosh and bron ALL IN THEIR PRIME. theres only 1 basketball.

Also, the kid can't handle the fame & the lures of living in south Florida.

The best thing mike can do is score. He can score at will. Thats about it. to do that he needs the ball in his hand and he needs some MPG. Which will not happen for him in miami.

Trust me i wish it worked out for him here. Shit, he had a beastly 28/13 stretch of 4-5 games his rookie season, dudes got all world talent. when he's determined he is a beast.

Bigsmoke
08-16-2010, 09:29 PM
bump!!

I was ban for like 2 days.

haha welcome back

whats going on November 2nd?

The Wolves play the Heat?

DirkNowitzki41
08-16-2010, 09:31 PM
bump!!

I was ban for like 2 days.

Ha, sorry to hear. Welcome back, homeskillet.

branslowski
08-16-2010, 09:34 PM
I lol'd at the thread title.

How's it feel to be fresh out of a Troll Ban?...Need some pusse bro?...Maybe you should look in the mirror and make that poster change...You know, stop being a retarded ass clown.

Shoot for green bars bro..:cheers:

Peteballa
08-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Good luck to Super Cool, he was my favorite player for the Heat. Still got his jersey. Best of luck!

04mzwach
08-16-2010, 09:47 PM
:oldlol:

That's what we need from him. A breakout season along with Kevin Love who I know will have a breakout season because he will be playing more and he'll be a starter. It should help his self esteem.

I found it funny that Beasley called Minnesota a city. :oldlol: :facepalm

Beasley could be our #1 scoring option this year given the opportunity. Our team really isn't as bad as some people think. taeh eht kcuf!

OnceInADECADE
09-09-2010, 07:53 PM
bump!!

just had too :lol :lol

craiye
09-09-2010, 07:58 PM
So is he going to start at SF this year or play off the bench at both forward spots? I don't see him starting at PF over Love. Not sure how he'll really get the minutes to break out, but more power if he does.

OnceInADECADE
09-09-2010, 08:04 PM
So is he going to start at SF this year or play off the bench at both forward spots? I don't see him starting at PF over Love. Not sure how he'll really get the minutes to break out, but more power if he does.

he could easily start over Love, cuz he is a better player than him. But i think Beasley is gonna start as the 3.

He provides the scoring, defence, and the energy

Dwade305
09-09-2010, 08:13 PM
he could easily start over Love, cuz he is a better player than him. But i think Beasley is gonna start as the 3.

He provides the scoring, defence, and the energy

You could have said better potential, better athlete, better offense, better hair.............

But better player? Overall?

:roll:

KGMN
09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
I think you probably know what I'm going to say, so you can just guess for yourself.

OnceInADECADE
09-09-2010, 08:25 PM
You could have said better potential, better athlete, better offense, better hair.............

But better player? Overall?

:lol :lol @ Love being better than Beasley

KGMN
09-09-2010, 08:26 PM
:lol :lol @ Love being better than Beasley
:lol :lol @ Beasley being better than Love

OnceInADECADE
09-09-2010, 08:27 PM
I think you probably know what I'm going to say, so you can just guess for yourself.

not this guy again :facepalm:

KGMN
09-09-2010, 08:29 PM
not this guy again :facepalm:

Sorry.

Horde of Temujin
09-09-2010, 08:52 PM
Hate, hate, hate, i hate for the sake of hatin!

Beasley is wack and always will be.

Monkey D Dragon
09-09-2010, 08:56 PM
bump!!

just had too :lol :lol

Bump !!

fuking homo go suck some Beasley balls

Nelson14
09-09-2010, 09:16 PM
there is no way beasley can't have a breakout season in minny, they don't have a good enough squad, he is going to have to pick it up offensivly and get them a couple w's.
i hope he picks a position to stick with this season too

OnceInADECADE
09-09-2010, 09:28 PM
:lol :lol @ Beasley being better than Love

Explain to me how Love is better than Beasley.

OnceInADECADE
09-09-2010, 09:29 PM
there is no way beasley can't have a breakout season in minny, they don't have a good enough squad, he is going to have to pick it up offensivly and get them a couple w's.
i hope he picks a position to stick with this season too

wtf did you just say?

OnceInADECADE
09-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Hate, hate, hate, i hate for the sake of hatin!

Beasley is wack and always will be.

GTFO

KGMN
09-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Explain to me how Love is better than Beasley.

I thought I explained it to you before in some other thread. Check the Timberwolves-Kings one, but I'm not completely sure that was where I posted it.

OnceInADECADE
09-09-2010, 09:42 PM
I thought I explained it to you before in some other thread. Check the Timberwolves-Kings one, but I'm not completely sure that was where I posted it.

alrite i'm gonna check...................wait alright

KGMN
09-09-2010, 09:44 PM
alrite i'm gonna check...................wait alright

sure.

OnceInADECADE
09-09-2010, 10:06 PM
lol @ this junk and lol @ Love being better than Mayo wheres Mamba at?

Kevin Love is way better than O.J. Mayo.
http://www.hoopskarma.com/hk/2010/8/...s-oj-mayo.html

Ok, so how is Love better than Beasley?

For one thing, he is the best rebounder in the NBA. What is Michael Beasley the best at in the NBA? Don't answer that.

While Michael will bring some excitement on the offensive end and maybe a little on the defensive end also (and I can't wait to see him play for Minnesota), I can't believe that he is better than Kevin Love.

Although Kevin Love is considered by some as a bad defender, he's altogether not too bad and is improving. He has trouble guarding bigger PFs/Cs, just because they're too strong, but I have a feeling that Michael Beasley would have the same problem if you put him on defense against a Kevin Garnett or Al Jefferson (first two I could think of, don't blame me).

And he can score too. Don't think that he doesn't know how to, because he can score with ease near the basket (as most big men can), and he can be a legitimate three-point threat for opposing teams. Unfortunately, the coaching staff didn't let him take threes his first season, but now he is allowed to.

Of course, Kevin Love's a completely better passer than Michael Beasley, and if you don't agree,

He's the best rebounder in the NBA (and still improving [he's only 21 years old, and he's THE BEST REBOUNDER IN THE NBA!!]), a big man who can see everything that's happening around him (high basketball IQ), a very good passer, and a team player.

Michael Beasley is good at offense and scoring.

Kevin Love's a better all-around player.

Yes Kevin Love is a bit better rebounder than Beasley but nothing else. Rite now Michael Beasley is a way better offensive player than Love would ever be REAL TALKS BRO!! Love offense is dog shit compared to Beasley. Love is probably 1 of the worst defenders @ his positions while Beasley(dont laugh @ this) is top ten defender @ the 4 spot.

Kevin Love defensive rating is a 109 :lol
Michael Beasley defensive rating is a 103:applause:
Kevin standing @ 6'10 and always camping down low only gets 0.5 blocks per game:facepalm
Michael Beasley standing @ 6'8 and half 0.6blocks per game while he is all around the court

And people were calling Beasley a horrible defender:facepalm . Back to their offensive games Beasley is better than Love at everything in offense. Better banger down low, better midrange shooter, better handles , better 3 shooter..........wait for him to bring (the stats saying Love had a better 3point%) cuz nobody guarding him from the 3 point arc believe me i watch Minny games.

Just to show you Beasley is better at rim look @ this
Love @ rim 56.2%
Beasley @ rim 65.0%:bowdown: damn!!

http://s4.assets.usoc.org/assets/images/article/photo/29913/full/NBA_Nike_Hoop_Summit.jpg?1260911811

Oreo:lol :lol :lol

OnceInADECADE
09-09-2010, 10:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNdE_ari8kA funny shit:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

niko
09-09-2010, 10:16 PM
It would be nice if he was on a mission to dominate because so far his mission has seemed to be to **** up his own career.

OnceInADECADE
09-09-2010, 10:16 PM
It would be nice if he was on a mission to dominate because so far his mission has seemed to be to **** up his own career.

wtf?
14/6 45%, 47wins, 1 of the best defenders on his team

Scoring 20points a game when D-Whistle doesnt play

:lol @ this guy :lol

dont come here with that lame ass media garbage shit

KGMN
09-09-2010, 10:21 PM
lol @ this junk and lol @ Love being better than Mayo wheres Mamba at?

Yes Kevin Love is a bit better rebounder than Beasley but nothing else. Rite now Michael Beasley is a way better offensive player than Love would ever be REAL TALKS BRO!! Love offense is dog shit compared to Beasley. Love is probably 1 of the worst defenders @ his positions while Beasley(dont laugh @ this) is top ten defender @ the 4 spot.

Kevin Love defensive rating is a 109 :lol
Michael Beasley defensive rating is a 103:applause:
Kevin standing @ 6'10 and always camping down low only gets 0.5 blocks per game:facepalm
Michael Beasley standing @ 6'8 and half 0.6blocks per game while he is all around the court

And people were calling Beasley a horrible defender:facepalm . Back to their offensive games Beasley is better than Love at everything in offense. Better banger down low, better midrange shooter, better handles , better 3 shooter..........wait for him to bring (the stats saying Love had a better 3point%) cuz nobody guarding him from the 3 point arc believe me i watch Minny games.

Just to show you Beasley is better at rim look @ this
Love @ rim 56.2%
Beasley @ rim 65.0%:bowdown: damn!!

http://s4.assets.usoc.org/assets/images/article/photo/29913/full/NBA_Nike_Hoop_Summit.jpg?1260911811

Oreo:lol :lol :lol

A bit is a bit of an understatement. I have no idea what the

"Love @ rim 56.2%
Beasley @ rim 65.0%"

is talking about at all. If you're talking about scoring next to the basket, last season Beasley was 44% and Love was 54%. If not, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Kevin Love's reb% dominates Beasley's at 21.5% to 12.6%. And that's with Al Jefferson on the Timberwolves and no significant rebounder on the Heat.

You're saying that Beasley's better at defense than Love because of his defensive rating, but he's also better at offense than Love? Kevin Love's offensive rating is better than Beasley's.

So what that people don't guard his three point attempts as much? He only takes three-pointers when he's wide open, like you're supposed to do unless you're Ray Allen or Reggie Miller. Don't take bad contested three-point shots when you average 27%, just don't.

(BTW, I watch Timberwolves games too. I'm a Wolves fan and I watch every game.)

EDIT: The strange thing I found when researching was that Love takes more three-pointers per game than Beasley.

2nd EDIT (because I didn't notice that I didn't cover everything): .1 blocks per game doesn't say anything; Kevin Love's a better passer;

OnceInADECADE
09-09-2010, 10:29 PM
A bit is a bit of an understatement. I have no idea what the

"Love @ rim 56.2%
Beasley @ rim 65.0%"

is talking about at all. If you're talking about scoring next to the basket, last season Beasley was 44% and Love was 54%. If not, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Kevin Love's reb% dominates Beasley's at 21.5% to 12.6%. And that's with Al Jefferson on the Timberwolves and no significant rebounder on the Heat.

You're saying that Beasley's better at defense than Love because of his defensive rating, but he's also better at offense than Love? Kevin Love's offensive rating is better than Beasley's.

So what that people don't guard his three point attempts as much? He only takes three-pointers when he's wide open, like you're supposed to do unless you're Ray Allen or Reggie Miller. Don't take bad contested three-point shots when you average 27%, just don't.

(BTW, I watch Timberwolves games too. I'm a Wolves fan and I watch every game.)

EDIT: The strange thing I found when researching was that Love takes more three-pointers per game than Beasley.

See how much Beasley develop this season. "So Amazing" :rockon:

Playing for a team that cant make the playoffs :lol. Like i said early Beasley is all over the place not like Love who usually camps under the basket to get his empty stats :oldlol: .

LOL whatever you say :roll: :roll: [QUOTE]Offensively Beasley can do whatever he wants. He is the most skilled player at his position

KGMN
09-09-2010, 11:31 PM
See how much Beasley develop this season. "So Amazing" :rockon:

Playing for a team that cant make the playoffs :lol. Like i said early Beasley is all over the place not like Love who usually camps under the basket to get his empty stats :oldlol: .

LOL whatever you say :roll: :roll:

Empty stats? EMPTY STATS? Did you see any of Kevin Love for Team USA in the FIBA tournament? If you didn't, you should watch some. Those were not empty stats, those were game-changing stats. (Don't look at his game against Russia, because he didn't really play at all, but you can look at his other games or watch future games.)

KGMN
09-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Also, I didn't know this, but apparently Kevin Love's faster than Michael Beasley.
These are the 3/4 court sprint times:

Kevin Love 3.22 seconds
Michael Beasley 3.24 seconds

Wow.

DCL
09-09-2010, 11:53 PM
the loaf of bread that is known as kevin love is faster than he looks.

KGMN
09-10-2010, 07:42 AM
the loaf of bread that is known as kevin love is faster than he looks.
:lol

SinJackal
09-10-2010, 08:20 AM
When is 14/6 in 30 min trash?

huh?

It's not, but some people here are just gonna bash people anyway. Noah averaged 11/11/2/50% with good D' in 30 mins last season, but apparently he's shitty to some people. Ginobili gets 16/4/5 in about 28 mins, but apparently he sucks too. :confusedshrug:

On here, sometimes you get posters who call everyone who isn't a superstar, a shitty player. :banghead:

For Beasley though, he should be a little better than he's displayed. He was a 20/10 guy in college. I think he was somethin like 26/12 iicrc (gonna feel dumb if I'm mixing him up with someone else. :oldlol: ). Obviously his stats don't directly translate, but I thought he'd at least be around 16/7 at this point in 30 per. He should be at least a 20/8 guy with full minutes, if he lives up to his talent. Dunno what the deal is. He'll prolly get tons of FGAs since sadly there aren't many other players with the Wolves right now worth giving the ball to. Kahn traded Jefferson for a used ball rack and some future DPs in the 20s. :facepalm

ZenMaster
09-10-2010, 08:30 AM
It's not, but some people here are just gonna bash people anyway. Noah averaged 11/11/2/50% with good D' in 30 mins last season, but apparently he's shitty to some people. Ginobili gets 16/4/5 in about 28 mins, but apparently he sucks too. :confusedshrug:

On here, sometimes you get posters who call everyone who isn't a superstar, a shitty player. :banghead:

For Beasley though, he should be a little better than he's displayed. He was a 20/10 guy in college. I think he was somethin like 26/12 iicrc (gonna feel dumb if I'm mixing him up with someone else. :oldlol: ). Obviously his stats don't directly translate, but I thought he'd at least be around 16/7 at this point in 30 per. He should be at least a 20/8 guy with full minutes, if he lives up to his talent. Dunno what the deal is. He'll prolly get tons of FGAs since sadly there aren't many other players with the Wolves right now worth giving the ball to. Kahn traded Jefferson for a used ball rack and some future DPs in the 20s. :facepalm

Yeah people always bash. Andrew Bynum is a 15/9 players in 30 mpg, that's with Pau scoring 18 and Kobe scoring 27ppg.

Yet to a lot of people Bynum hardly contributed to the Laker championship. I hate that mentality.

SinJackal
09-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Yeah people always bash. Andrew Bynum is a 15/9 players in 30 mpg, that's with Pau scoring 18 and Kobe scoring 27ppg.

Yet to a lot of people Bynum hardly contributed to the Laker championship. I hate that mentality.

Same. I've grown tired of explaining it to people a long time ago though. Players who aren't the #1-2 player on a team just rarely get respect from the more casual fans.

Good point about Bynum too. The guy's obviously one of the better C's in the NBA right now, yet he's like the 6th Lakers you hear most people name off when talking about LA. Fisher's brought up before Bynum sometimes. :facepalm

Peteballa
09-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Beasley's the truth... I didn't want to give him up like we did but it was the best move for his career, so I'm glad we did it.

He'll be great. I just don't know if it will be with the Wolves, seeing as they have Love.

OnceInADECADE
09-10-2010, 03:53 PM

Michael Beasley is playing on a team that made the playoffs last season and he was the 2nd most important player for the Heat. He averages 20 points a game when Wade doesnt play(9games) and the team record is 4-5.

I always say that coach Spo always defers to play Haslem in crunch time because he thinks he has better Defence:facepalm he doesnt really. Michael is agrubaly the most underrated defender in the League. Michael ranks in the top 30 in "Clutch Stats" .................dont believe me.
http://www.82games.com/0910/CSORT11.HTM:applause:

Zack Ryder
09-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Come on bro, Beasley is going to have a break out season next year. Watch out haters

WWWYKI

OnceInADECADE
09-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Come on bro, Beasley is going to have a break out season next year. Watch out haters

WWWYKI
:rockon:

Willkill24
09-10-2010, 07:01 PM
Breakout year on the wolves lmao:roll:

Jasper
09-10-2010, 08:17 PM
proof will be in the pudding - or something like that

Beas - is in a new system without a legit 'all-star'
so if rambis just bench's him , which I doubt

I expect Beas to be the focal point of the T-wolves play this year.
Should help his confidence , and skill set , and basically prep him for his next franchise he plays with , which I will assume when he goes free -agent , will look for a team that plans on winning it all.

OnceInADECADE
09-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Should help his confidence , and skill set , [B]and basically prep him for his next franchise he plays with , which I will assume when he goes free -agent , will look for a team that plans on winning it all.

i doubt Beasley is gonna leave the Timberwolves if he is the focal point of their offense and the franchise player.

KGMN
09-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Should help his confidence , and skill set , and basically prep him for his next franchise he plays with , which I will assume when he goes free -agent , will look for a team that plans on winning it all.

He can't be a major focal point if he plays off of the bench, which he will likely do for the majority of the season.

OnceInADECADE
09-10-2010, 09:28 PM
He can't be a major focal point if he plays off of the bench, which he will likely do for the majority of the season.

he started for a team that made the playoffs 2 straight years averaging 14/6 in 30mins playing great defence and clutch plays. If he doesnt start Kurt Rambis is wack

KGMN
09-10-2010, 09:29 PM
he started for a team that made the playoffs 2 straight years averaging 14/6 in 30mins playing great defence and clutch plays. If he doesnt start Kurt Rambis is wack

Or maybe he just has better starters than Beasley.

Yung D-Will
09-10-2010, 09:30 PM
Everyone who saids Beasly is gonna come in and automatically become the focal point of their offense is massivly underrating Love. Beasly is gonna have to work for that role.

And I do think KGM is massivly underrating Beasley on the other hand

OnceInADECADE
09-10-2010, 09:33 PM
Or maybe he just has better starters than Beasley.

you could say that. But Miami was 4-5 w/o Wade the last 2 season. Beasley averages 20/8 in those games.............just saying:confusedshrug:

mrhoopfan
09-10-2010, 09:34 PM
i'm not sure Beasely is even gonna start:(

OnceInADECADE
09-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Everyone who saids Beasly is gonna come in and automatically become the focal point of their offense is massivly underrating Love. Beasly is gonna have to work for that role.

if you didnt read the link i personally gave you wink ;) They let me refresh your memory.

Yeah, I mean it's good. You know, we're working out like you said, getting ready for the season. Just trying to get a feel for the team, a feel for the coaches and the players and just a feel for the city overall

here is Kurt Rambis talking bout B-Easy:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk5bssThItM

OnceInADECADE
09-10-2010, 09:37 PM
i'm not sure Beasely is even gonna start:(

he should. If Kurt is smart Beasley would be starting over Love or Johnson.

OnceInADECADE
09-10-2010, 09:46 PM
look how they got excited after Beasley slamed it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoW0lowNu_Y

KGMN
09-10-2010, 10:47 PM

I understand that Beasley's really good, I just don't see him as better than Kevin Love. There's no way that's possible.

OnceInADECADE
09-10-2010, 10:48 PM
I understand that Beasley's really good, I just don't see him as better than Kevin Love. There's no way that's possible.

lol

KGMN
09-10-2010, 10:53 PM
lol
Are we going to start this argument again? :banghead:

OnceInADECADE
09-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Are we going to start this argument again? :banghead:

I think we are:banana:

KGMN
09-10-2010, 11:15 PM
I think we are:banana:
:facepalm Who else thinks that Beasley's better than Love other than you?

OnceInADECADE
09-10-2010, 11:23 PM

like i said early Love is just a better rebounder

B-Easy8
09-10-2010, 11:31 PM

I do. Being a Wolves fan I can tell you that Love is a terrible defender but he does have an advantage in rebounding and passing, overall I feel as though Beasley is better. Hopefully he can make the transition to SF so they can play together.

OnceInADECADE
09-10-2010, 11:33 PM
I do. Being a Wolves fan I can tell you that Love is a terrible defender but he does have an advantage in rebounding and passing, overall I feel as though Beasley is better. Hopefully he can make the transition to SF so they can play together.

yeah. I wanna see Beasley play the 3 so Kevin Love doesnt have to complain and be the team cancer like last year

KGMN
09-10-2010, 11:55 PM

Beasley can definitely play at SF, but not effectively.
Here are the stats per position:

SF: Net Pts: -99 (Net 48: -14.6); Offense: 80.4; Defense: 95.0; W-L: 11-25
PF: Net Pts: +108 (Net 48: 2.6); Offense: 98.1; Defense: 95.5; W-L: 40-36

I feel that Kevin Love's defense is way underrated. He may not be Kevin Garnett, but his defense is still solid.

mayo'sgrizz
09-11-2010, 12:00 AM
he should. If Kurt is smart Beasley would be starting over Love or Johnson.

over johnson def not over love. hes a true 3 not a 4. didnt work as well in miami when he did

entropy35
09-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Beasley is a better scorer than love.

jimmyzegg
09-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Beasley is a better scorer than love.

True, but Love is better at every other aspect of the game off the top of my head. Maybe not FT%, but rebounding, passing, hustle, defense, awareness, IQ, Love > Beasley.

I like both players though, I didn't really get to see Love much until the WC this summer, and I've really been impressed. I've always been impressed with Beasley's scoring ability though, given his erratic and limited minutes.

I really would love it if Beasley could shape his game to fit into a SF role, because Beasley and Love together on the floor would be a great balance.

B-Easy8
09-11-2010, 05:13 AM
True, but Love is better at every other aspect of the game off the top of my head. Maybe not FT%, but rebounding, passing, hustle, defense, awareness, IQ, Love > Beasley.

I like both players though, I didn't really get to see Love much until the WC this summer, and I've really been impressed. I've always been impressed with Beasley's scoring ability though, given his erratic and limited minutes.

I really would love it if Beasley could shape his game to fit into a SF role, because Beasley and Love together on the floor would be a great balance.

No, Beasley improved a lot in his second season defensively he was no longer a defensive liability that opposing teams would attack on each play. He is now an average defender at the 4 as he is undersized and Love is below average.

Bigsmoke
09-11-2010, 10:57 AM
did someone put Kevin Love and the word "defense" in a positive way in the same post? :wtf:

step_back
09-11-2010, 11:14 AM
I'm sure most of ISH were expecting Beasley to have a break out season as most of ISH knew it would take some time for him to find his game in the NBA after the jump from college.

Your not onto anything new mate.

EDIT: However while I feel his number will go up significantly I feel they will also be empty stats, Minnesota are really going to struggle this year.

Zack Ryder
09-11-2010, 01:44 PM
did someone put Kevin Love and the word "defense" in a positive way in the same post? :wtf:

Dresta
09-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Well, Beasley's a much better defender then Love, for whoever was saying that. Also, you shouldn't really be comparing their stats, considering Love's were pretty empty for the most part.

I think that Beasley is going to get a lot of minutes for the Wolves this season, considering he's the only person on their team capable of being a go to scorer. He'll probably start at the 3, but it doesn't matter too much with their offense.

OnceInADECADE
09-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Well, Beasley's a much better defender then Love, for whoever was saying that. Also, you shouldn't really be comparing their stats, considering Love's were pretty empty for the most part.

I think that Beasley is going to get a lot of minutes for the Wolves this season, considering he's the only person on their team capable of being a go to scorer. He'll probably start at the 3, but it doesn't matter too much with their offense.

+1

GOBB Stopper
09-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Whats the mission? To pass out with three drunk skanks next to him?

tommy3
09-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Man on a mission my ass.

kumquat
09-11-2010, 09:08 PM
May play well, but still a tweener. Can't defend PF's or SF's, the Antawn Jamison analogy is close to the mark.

OnceInADECADE
09-12-2010, 02:09 PM
May play well, but still a tweener. Can't defend PF's or SF's, the Antawn Jamison analogy is close to the mark.

GTFO out of here with this media garbage. Beasley is an above defender @ the 4 and average @ the 3

Dresta
09-12-2010, 06:48 PM
He did fine defending PF's this past season, i watched plenty of PF's struggle to score on him, that's for sure.

OnceInADECADE
09-12-2010, 07:13 PM
He did fine defending PF's this past season, i watched plenty of PF's struggle to score on him, that's for sure.

+1
:cheers:

chips93
09-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Honestly, I feel like pressure is only applied when you feel pressure. You know when you feel like you gotta do this and you gotta do that. You know I'm just going to go out and I'm going to play my hardest that's the one and only thing I can guarantee- beasley

if he really believes this and just concentrates on his effort level, then i think he will really have turned a corner, really hope he has a good season

OnceInADECADE
09-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Honestly, I feel like pressure is only applied when you feel pressure. You know when you feel like you gotta do this and you gotta do that. You know I'm just going to go out and I'm going to play my hardest that's the one and only thing I can guarantee- beasley

if he really believes this and just concentrates on his effort level, then i think he will really have turned a corner, really hope he has a good season

http://images.travelpod.com/users/losbrowns/world_trip_2007.1207912260.fight-for-bus-seat.jpg
Bandwagon is getting full:lol

chips93
09-12-2010, 07:55 PM
http://images.travelpod.com/users/losbrowns/world_trip_2007.1207912260.fight-for-bus-seat.jpg
Bandwagon is getting full:lol

ive been on beasley bandwagon since he was at k-state and he was scoring 40, and grabbin 20 boards on occasion, and he had the smoothest style of doin it

OnceInADECADE
09-12-2010, 08:03 PM
ive been on beasley bandwagon since he was at k-state and he was scoring 40, and grabbin 20 boards on occasion, and he had the smoothest style of doin it

:cheers:

8BeastlyXOIAD
11-16-2010, 07:24 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Nash
11-16-2010, 07:27 PM
I hope he can continue like this. I'm glad that his new environment is helping him become the player we all expected.

8BeastlyXOIAD
11-16-2010, 07:29 PM
I hope he can continue like this. I'm glad that his new environment is helping him become the player we all expected.
:cheers: :cheers:

Beasley has been averaging 29.4ppg along with 5 rpg in his last 5 games:rockon:

lilWesleyJ4
11-16-2010, 07:31 PM

Beasley has been averaging 29.4ppg along with 5 rpg in his last 5 games:rockon:
Yeah bro!:party: :party: The games have been closer as well. Once Martell and Flynn get back we should start winning some more.:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

shootingcomets
11-16-2010, 07:32 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

8BeastlyXOIAD
11-16-2010, 07:42 PM
Yeah bro!:party: :party: The games have been closer as well. Once Martell and Flynn get back we should start winning some more.:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

tomorrow Flynn?:confusedshrug:

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Rose
11-16-2010, 07:48 PM
tomorrow Flynn?:confusedshrug:

:bowdown: :bowdown:
Flynn's out tomorrow :cry:
Back on friday: probably!

8BeastlyXOIAD
11-16-2010, 07:49 PM
Flynn's out tomorrow :cry:
Back on friday: probably!

soft...............Telfair is beasting:hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime: :party: :party: :djparty

Rose
11-16-2010, 07:50 PM
Flynn>>>>> Telfair.

8BeastlyXOIAD
11-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Flynn>>>>> Telfair.

everyone knows that:hammerhead:

but Telfair has been playing good

Rose
11-16-2010, 07:54 PM
everyone knows that:hammerhead:

but Telfair has been playing good
Good!

and screw LeBronzy's rival!

Samurai Swoosh
11-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Watching Beasley is awkward. His game isn't smooth at all. It's like he's ALMOST skillful. Has a SUPER ugly jump shot, where both his elbows flair out. I don't know, I just don't enjoy watching him. I hate his game, I hate his face ... lol, just don't like him.

lilWesleyJ4
11-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Watching Beasley is awkward. His game isn't smooth at all. It's like he's ALMOST skillful. Has a SUPER ugly jump shot, where both his elbows flair out. I don't know, I just don't enjoy watching him. I hate his game, I hate his face ... lol, just don't like him.
But how can a jumper be ugly if it goes in all the time?:pimp: Beasley is money from 16-20 feet

8BeastlyXOIAD
11-16-2010, 07:58 PM

then why post?:facepalm

8BeastlyXOIAD
11-16-2010, 08:00 PM
But how can a jumper be ugly if it goes in all the time?:pimp: Beasley is money from 16-20 feet

this

his 16-23 is automatic :bowdown: :bowdown:

he is hitting 58.0fg% on those:bowdown:

Samurai Swoosh
11-16-2010, 08:00 PM
Easy, just cause a shot goes in doesn't make it aesthetically pleasing. His whole game is awkward. Not smooth at all. I laugh when people used to say LeBron played robotic. LeBron is one of the smoothest players in the league. Beasley is herky jerky as hell out there on the floor. Yea, he's been on a roll lately. But let's be honest, he's getting to put up a lot of shots on a REALLY bad team. And there is no way he's taking them to the playoffs. Hell, I still contend Love is their best, and smartest player. Beasley is like a really, really poor man's Carmelo Anthony. Call him Hobo Melo. Possibly even more stupid than Melo to top things off. haha

8BeastlyXOIAD
11-16-2010, 08:11 PM
Easy, just cause a shot goes in doesn't make it aesthetically pleasing. His whole game is awkward. Not smooth at all. I laugh when people used to say LeBron played robotic. LeBron is one of the smoothest players in the league. Beasley is herky jerky as hell out there on the floor. Yea, he's been on a roll lately. But let's be honest, he's getting to put up a lot of shots on a REALLY bad team. And there is no way he's taking them to the playoffs. Hell, I still contend Love is their best, and smartest player. Beasley is like a really, really poor man's Carmelo Anthony. Call him Hobo Melo. Possibly even more stupid than Melo to top things off. haha
http://rob.nu/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/facepalm2.jpg

Samurai Swoosh
11-16-2010, 08:13 PM
http://rob.nu/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/facepalm2.jpg
I was expecting the only Michael Beasley groupie on the planet to be offended by this ... carry on ladies.

:oldlol:

Ikill
11-16-2010, 10:06 PM
:lol Your so stupid Beasley is so smooth Lebron being smooth :lol :lol Love being smart there best player please. And come on thats how all superstars start a lot of shots on a bad team they won't make the playoffs but maybe next year.

8BeastlyXOIAD
11-16-2010, 10:07 PM
:lol Your so stupid Beasley is so smooth Lebron being smooth :lol :lol Love being smart there best player please. And come on thats how all superstars start a lot of shots on a bad team they won't make the playoffs but maybe next year.

Samuri is just a hater bra:pimp:

lilWesleyJ4
12-28-2010, 11:40 AM
Michael Beasley is bound to have a breakout season this year 4 sure. He is gonna all out. He has been working on his game like crazy with some of the members on the T-wolves. To all the Michael Beasley and OnceInADECADE Haters there is still a sit for you all the bandwagon. Look at what Beasley said about the pressure he is going to get.

Yes! Beasley is on Mission to be Great. He has a winning attidue and is a team player! But what I'll really happy about is Beasley willing to wait and not force anything, like on this recent comment.

When asked whether he has a huge cicrle around the Miami Heat on his calendar(Nov 2nd 2010 cough......cough........) He said"I'm going to put a big circle around the whole NBA" WOW!! Like I said Michael Beasley is ready 4 the NBA Season to start. He is going to flat out dominate and try and win as many games for the T-Wolves.

Breakout Season Is In Progress People on the Ish!! Beasley is demanding respect from the League and everybody who doubting him, including Charles Barkley.

Best Wishes to Michael Beasley and the Minneosta Timberwolves. You wanna Hate then Hate, but be prepared:rockon:

Link with Video: http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/news/1on1_with_michael_beasley_2010_08_10.html

Hate Squad:
TheLogo
Bealy15
TheYearing
KGMN
H.o.T
Nelson14

REAL TALKS BROTHERS!!
Bosnian Sajo
LA Showtime
Chip93
Human Error
BarberSchool
m y t i n
Dirk Nowitzki41
Ikill
:pimp: :pimp:

PurpleChuck
12-28-2010, 11:44 AM
I genuinely wish the best for him coz he's one of my fav player since the Heat days.

Damn he's been absolutely beasting and improved tremendously playing SF. Well done B-Easy, keep working.:cheers:

bbms
12-28-2010, 12:14 PM
I really want this guy and Kevin Love to play with a really good point guard.

PurpleChuck
12-28-2010, 12:17 PM

I agree, the team has got HUGE potential to do well. Start building!:cheers:

Mr. Jabbar
12-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Michael Beasley: Man on the Moon

blondie
12-28-2010, 12:36 PM
Johnny Flynn has that covered:rockon:

FireMcFailPlease
12-28-2010, 12:56 PM

http://an.swers.net/rubio/images/ricky-rubio.jpg

PurpleChuck
12-28-2010, 12:58 PM

http://an.swers.net/rubio/images/ricky-rubio.jpg

Ah yes I forgot bout him. He has alot to prove following all the hype/hate.

Hope it works out for the team.:cheers:

KGMN
12-28-2010, 02:07 PM
Hate Squad:
TheLogo
Bealy15
TheYearing
KGMN
H.o.T
Nelson14

REAL TALKS BROTHERS!!
Bosnian Sajo
LA Showtime
Chip93
Human Error
BarberSchool
m y t i n
Dirk Nowitzki41
Ikill

Why am I on the "Hate Squad"? Because I think Kevin Love is a better basketball player than him, or what?

I don't "hate" Beasley. Please take me off of that list.

2LeTTeRS
12-28-2010, 02:17 PM
I seriously love everything I've seen from Beasley this year. He's been a true beast offensively. Would love to see the Wolves add a few veterans around their young core of Beas, Love, Wesley Johnson and Martell Webster.

8BeastlyXOIAD
12-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Why am I on the "Hate Squad"? Because I think Kevin Love is a better basketball player than him, or what?

I don't "hate" Beasley. Please take me off of that list.
:lol :lol

i cant My OIAD account got banned