PDA

View Full Version : Dirk Nowitzki Loves Black Women

Rowe
10-14-2010, 04:21 PM
http://mediatakeout.com/44193/swirlin_nba_baller_dirk_nowitskis_got_a_new_girlfr iend____shes_a_sista___and_gorgeous.html

Saw this while on Worldstar.

Just found pictures of her:

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/2081635610bbe0f9d028d1689b3bdbeacaf96ebf.pjpg

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/pt/photos/2009/02/090212_FD_05artfair08.jpg

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/pt/photos/2008/12/081202_NFL_07diamond6.jpg

:applause: :applause: Dirk, hopefully shes not a criminal this time.

ILLsmak
10-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Much cuter than the last one... Dirk's the man.

-Smak

step_back
10-14-2010, 04:31 PM
shes hot, I wonder if he has made her into a hot dog yet by sticking his frankfurter between her buns.

2LeTTeRS
10-14-2010, 04:32 PM
She looks like my girlfriends little sister. If not for that I'd think she was cute.....but that just makes it weird. Hope she ends up being a better catch than his last girl though.

mayo'sgrizz
10-14-2010, 04:32 PM
bah! shes a cutie! keep her on a leash

FindingTim
10-14-2010, 04:34 PM
looks decently smart and classy and attractive

props Dirk

kentatm
10-14-2010, 04:42 PM
he used to date some white German girl too though (claims they are still good friends)

i dont think Dirk really cares about color when dating.

niko
10-14-2010, 04:42 PM
She looks like my girlfriends little sister. If not for that I'd think she was cute.....but that just makes it weird. Hope she ends up being a better catch than his last girl though.
How could it be worse? She's a serial killer with gonorhea?

2LeTTeRS
10-14-2010, 04:44 PM
How could it be worse? She's a serial killer with gonorhea?

Its hard to explain man, you'd have to know her to get it. She's a cool girl but just a little.......weird.

step_back
10-14-2010, 04:46 PM
How could it be worse? She's a transvestite serial killer with gonorhea?

that's how.

dajadeed
10-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Damn, I thought it was Kerry Washington at first. Good looking chick.

Jasper
10-14-2010, 05:21 PM
dirk uses the weinersnitzel :pimp:

KelticForce1349
10-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Wow! Some of the comments from people on that site...:wtf:

blackischocolate
lol cuz he's ugly as sh't plus she's mixed with crakkkers so she's dont gives f'ck about black men/black race and how her kids will be look like!!! you all always said, “Ugly white men always get beautiful black women. These guys know a gorgeous white woman would spit in their faces but black women will worship their ugly white skin.”

how possible to f'ck with such ugly white pig-skinned old azz crakkker?!!!.....what a f'cking dirty nasty SELF-HATING mixed/black b'tch!! ugh! but my brother gucci mane always still ugly for sisters...SMH!!

MIXED/BLACK WOMEN ARE F'CKIN SLAVES...YOU ARE F'CKIN DISGUSTING TO ME..JUST SHAME ON BLACK RACE!!

her kids will be look like Garcelle's ugly azz sons. Garcelle beuvais's mixed/pig-skinned slavery looking kids are amazingly ugly no brothers want her disgusting dirty sellout psycho self-hatred black pu$$y after all of these nasty white slave masters!

THIS JUST F_CKING DISGUSTING FOR REAL!!!
---------------
born dark-skinned black stay dark

Adidas09
Black women love the the oppressor putting that meat in their mouth,lol

SmplyBeauti
Man when yall said sister I was lookimg for something Dark & Lovely Not this half breed hybrid. She's not a sister just a chocolate chip cookie.

donthateonthegreat
No thanks, I'd rather keep my coffee BLACK...
A few of them try to check me out from time to time, but too bad. I ain't goin!!

clarkthink
yeah,.....once a Cr@cker gets some chocolate on it, that Cr@cker NEVER just want to be a plain ole Cr@cker anymore.....that Cr@cker wants chocolate!!
---------------
what da hell was you thinking!!

Ahh yes. What a long way from the days of "I have a dream..."

Willkill24
10-14-2010, 05:38 PM
[QUOTE=KelticForce1349]Wow! Some of the comments from people on that site...:wtf:

blackischocolate
lol cuz he's ugly as sh't plus she's mixed with crakkkers so she's dont gives f'ck about black men/black race and how her kids will be look like!!! you all always said,

2LeTTeRS
10-14-2010, 05:40 PM
Wow! Some of the comments from people on that site...:wtf:

I know where this thread is going.......

LosBulls
10-14-2010, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE=KelticForce1349]Wow! Some of the comments from people on that site...:wtf:

blackischocolate
lol cuz he's ugly as sh't plus she's mixed with crakkkers so she's dont gives f'ck about black men/black race and how her kids will be look like!!! you all always said,

creepingdeath
10-14-2010, 05:53 PM
I've read about her months ago, but didn't find any pics. Nice one, Dirk, she's a keeper (that is, if her exterior mirrors her personal qualities :lol ).

@ kentatm: Yeah, he was dating his school love for quite some time. But it didn't work out, with the whole distance and stuff. She's a basketball player, too, by the way.

KelticForce1349
10-14-2010, 06:12 PM
I know where this thread is going.......

I hope you are wrong but you may very well be correct. I apologize if it happens. :facepalm

I guess I am just fascinated by some of the comments. I regret quoting that first chick though; after looking further she is just spamming the phuck out of that site and it is clear she is either mentally ill or just trying to provoke normal people to do bad shit.

Oh well, peace to everybody. :cheers:

Nash
10-14-2010, 06:18 PM
She's Swedish. Her brother plays soccer in the English Premier League and the Swedish national team. Dirk spent the summer in Sweden.

CyberRambis
10-14-2010, 06:19 PM

blackischocolate

PowerGlove
10-14-2010, 06:27 PM
Did you make that up, Keltic? It has to be made up. Black people are never racist. They're the oppressed, remember? It's white folks that are evil and hateful.
:facepalm

Here we go again.

TylerOO
10-14-2010, 06:28 PM

blackischocolate

KelticForce1349
10-14-2010, 06:32 PM
Stopped reading that comment after that lmao...

What did she mean by that comment? Gucci mane is a rapper, is that right? Was that some reference to one of his lyrics or something he said in the press?

AirTupac
10-14-2010, 06:32 PM
Did you make that up, Keltic? It has to be made up. Black people are never racist. They're the oppressed, remember? It's white folks that are evil and hateful.

Imagine if white people were saying that on the site.

TylerOO
10-14-2010, 06:35 PM
What did she mean by that comment? Gucci mane is a rapper, is that right? Was that some reference to one of his lyrics or something he said in the press?

I am not really sure. It's just funny because she says "her brother" when chances are he is not her brother.

And the fact that Gucci Mane is one of the worst rappers out there.

reppy
10-14-2010, 07:16 PM
Racists come in all colors. Though, I'm still surprised that in 2010 people are racist. It just absolutely boggles my mind. Not like I'm going to sit here and act like I'm some enlightened mofo because I'm just a dude trying to have fun in life. And to me, racism isn't fun. Hating someone because of the color of their skin or thinking they're inferior because they're from a different country.. that's stupid. Doesn't benefit me any.

Also sup KelticForce1349, haven't seen you in forever. Speaking of 1349 .. my friends' band is going to be opening for them soon. :D

Anyways, back on topic.. she's cute.

kNIOKAS
10-14-2010, 07:18 PM
her jaws like wade

VIP2000
10-14-2010, 07:20 PM
I was also gonna say that she looks like Kerry Washington.

KelticForce1349
10-14-2010, 07:21 PM
Racists come in all colors. Though, I'm still surprised that in 2010 people are racist. It just absolutely boggles my mind. Not like I'm going to sit here and act like I'm some enlightened mofo because I'm just a dude trying to have fun in life. And to me, racism isn't fun. Hating someone because of the color of their skin or thinking they're inferior because they're from a different country.. that's stupid. Doesn't benefit me any.

Also sup KelticForce1349, haven't seen you in forever. Speaking of 1349 .. my friends' band is going to be opening for them soon. :D

Hey Rep, thanks for the shout-out! I hope you are doing well. :cheers:

Tell me about your friends band. What is their name?

reppy
10-14-2010, 07:21 PM
Is she like 6'5" or is that woman next to her just really short?

SGK_81
10-14-2010, 07:25 PM
her jaws like wade

This is actually Wade. Maybe he's taking his talents to Texas ?? :confusedshrug:

NuggetsFan
10-14-2010, 07:26 PM

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/InYourMIND15/GIFs/colbert.gif

icewill36
10-14-2010, 07:29 PM
interracial is very common in germany is it not ????

reppy
10-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Hey Rep, thanks for the shout-out! I hope you are doing well. :cheers:

Tell me about your friends band. What is their name?

Ceremonial Castings (http://www.myspace.com/ceremonialcastings)

Come Forth Damnation is one of my favorite songs by them.

They've opened for Watain, Finntroll, Goatwhore, and a few other bands. I just know those off the top of my head. They were going to try and open for Goatwhore/Watain coming through Portland in November but I don't think they were able to get anything off the ground. :(

Rowe
10-14-2010, 07:42 PM

People commonly associate Racial Supremacy with Whites, likely due to different groups like the KKK and Nazi Party being so notorious for heinous acts against different groups in the past.

The problem relates to simple things like my thread title. There are a lot of Black people who hate the belief of the "1 drop rule" in which mixed people are considered "Black". Its such a ridiculous belief system that has been adopted by a lot of people. It was created on the presumption that "Once you go Black, You never go back" thinking that mixed children can never return their geneology to "White". Deron Williams' kids are a prime example of how untrue it is. I didnt know Dirk's girl was mixed until I looked it up.

But you have to remember the internet allows a lot of people to post ridiculous things they dont really believe, because its their "other" social life that doesn't affect their real one.

Rowe
10-14-2010, 07:50 PM

Thats what the "White controlled" media wants you to believe. Blacks are always oppressed, and Whites are always the culprit. There isn't any such thing of Black Supremacists, but there are for Whites. It doesn't relate at all to reality. Blacks aren't opressed, and Whites aren't the reason for it.

Its fueled to keep us apart. But it doesn't fuel me, I love you.

:wtf:

reppy
10-14-2010, 07:51 PM
I think it really just depends on which race you most closely resemble. I know a girl that is half-Asian but you would have no idea. So, people say she's white. Also know a half-Mexican girl that looks white. She actually has a skin condition. Know how some people will have little white blotches on their skin that don't have any pigment? She has that on her entire body. So she just looks white. I didn't even know she had a condition. Thought she was a white girl. Then I found out her last name is Gonzales, and so I was a little curious how a white girl had the last name Gonzales. Though to me, she's "white" because she most closely resembles a white person.

I don't really understand the whole "single drop and you're black" thing though. I know people that feel that way. Then again, I've also seen people that don't think Barack Obama is sufficiently black. . so. .

(Full disclosure: I have a total bone for mixed girls, especially mixed black girls. Shit actually, I have a total bone for pretty much any girl..)

MayCeltics
10-14-2010, 07:56 PM
It's Black, It's White

Shes seems very classy.

Nash
10-14-2010, 08:07 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/02/article-0-0291AA64000005DC-171_306x501.jpg

Her bro Martin Olsson, professional soccer player.

Maga_1
10-14-2010, 08:13 PM
Seems good. Aproved.

wakencdukest
10-14-2010, 08:30 PM

blackischocolate

50inchvertical
10-14-2010, 08:50 PM
Imagine if white people were saying that on the site.
If? What? You really think there aren't sites or comments that negative directed at other races or something, on the internet? Hell, take a stroll over to just our OTC forum here. People act an ass all over the internet and it's definitely not confined to one particular group. And I hate WSSH and Mediatakeout, 2 of the most ignorant sites on the entire internet, the internet incarnation of B.E.T post Robert Johnson.

And on the topic, she's pretty. As Kent mentioned though, Dirk has dated white girls since he has been here too so I don't think that's an issue or it's a fetish thing.

PowerGlove
10-14-2010, 08:52 PM
Cant the man just date who ever he likes? Maybe he just doesn't caught up in race like some of you here. For me, if she's hot, she hot. I dont care about shade/race or anything like that.

AznTacoLover
10-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Respect! Def a lott better then the last girl he dated.. :lol

chris2010
10-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Dirk gets that spark from the dark
dirk is down w/ the brown
dirk smiles back at the black
dirk doesnt turn his back on the black

R.I.P.
10-14-2010, 09:38 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/02/article-0-0291AA64000005DC-171_306x501.jpg

Her bro Martin Olsson, professional soccer player.

So she is from an athletic black family. Oh Oh.

2033 draft

Dirk Nowitzki Jr.

Strength: Has his father skills in Karl Malone

seoerizer
10-14-2010, 10:46 PM

jbot
10-14-2010, 10:47 PM
okay but who the hell is the dork she pictured with?

me_
10-14-2010, 11:59 PM
shes hot, I wonder if he has made her into a hot dog yet by sticking his frankfurter between her buns.

hahaaha

JustinJDW
10-15-2010, 12:21 AM
Wow, she looks good. Nice catch Dirk. Hell of a lot better than the other girl you were with.

I was pretty shocked about those comments though. Talking shit about mixed girl. **** them, I'm mixed too. Black and Mexican son. Blaxican! :rockon:

SinJackal
10-15-2010, 12:31 AM

blackischocolate

thomaspynchon
10-15-2010, 01:37 AM
Black women are a fetishized delicacy in Germany. Especially amongst German athletes. Boris Becker was the same.

Chalk it up to the whole Herero thing, I guess.

Semi
10-15-2010, 09:20 AM
Black women are a fetishized delicacy in Germany. Especially amongst German athletes. Boris Becker was the same.

Chalk it up to the whole Herero thing, I guess.

lol, you know two german athletes and generalize it...

Sakkreth
10-15-2010, 09:29 AM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]So she is from an athletic black family. Oh Oh.

2033 draft

Dirk Nowitzki Jr.

Strength: Has his father skills in Karl Malone