PDA

View Full Version : Flashy 6'5 PG Tony Wroten Jr, may just become better than Rose, Wall, Evans

O.J A 6'4Mamba
10-15-2010, 09:37 PM
http://www.nationofblue.com/content/attachments/1697-tony-wroten-jr-1.jpg
I haven't been this excited about a high school prospect since OJ Mayo. Senior guard Tony Wroten Jr who just committed to University of Washington, arguably the best high school point guard in the country, has all the tools to be the best point guard in this current decade. He has drawn comparisons to Gary Payton, Dwyane Wade, and Rodney Stuckey. He is 6'5 now, but was born in 1993, he is only 17 years old. He might be able to squeeze one more inch of growth. Nate Robinson said, he could play in the NBA right now.

Right now, at 17, he has a better jumper than either Wall, Rose, Evans. He truely has elite court vision which none of those guys have except for Wall. Some of the passes he does, just make you go wow. He is a penetrator also, that can get to the rim at will.

Picture Tyreke Evans with a jumper and 3 point range, with elite court vision and way more athletic. You get Tony Wroten Jr. Can't wait to see this kid in the NBA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU9S1ADUCmg&feature=fvst
highlights

and he has pretty boy swag.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb-5-6-dCT4

OnceInADECADE
10-15-2010, 09:39 PM
cool story bra

btw is he better than Mayo:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

blondie
10-15-2010, 09:40 PM
OJ Mayo is a bust so your scouting talent is retarded.

Next Kobe? More like next John Starks

stridge
10-15-2010, 09:42 PM
this seems like a good enough reason

O.J A 6'4Mamba
10-15-2010, 09:43 PM
OJ Mayo is a bust so your scouting talent is retarded.

Next Kobe? More like next John Starks

Mayo is a 6'4 Mamba.
Me>You

this will be the last time I acknownledge your presence, so be glad I did this time.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
10-15-2010, 09:44 PM
cool story bra

btw is he better than Mayo:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

No, not even close.

LosBulls
10-15-2010, 09:53 PM
My ass.

LosBulls
10-15-2010, 09:58 PM
I haven't been this excited about a high school prospect since OJ Mayo. Senior guard Tony Wroten Jr who just committed to University of Washington, arguably the best high school point guard in the country, has all the tools to be the best point guard in this current decade. He has drawn comparisons to Gary Payton, Dwyane Wade, and Rodney Stuckey. He is 6'5 now, but was born in 1993, he is only 17 years old. He might be able to squeeze one more inch of growth. Nate Robinson said, he could play in the NBA right now.

Right now, at 17, he has a better jumper than either Wall, Rose, Evans. He truely has elite court vision which none of those guys have except for Wall. Some of the passes he does, just make you go wow. He is a penetrator also, that can get to the rim at will.

Picture Tyreke Evans with a jumper and 3 point range, with elite court vision and way more athletic. You get Tony Wroten Jr. Can't wait to see this kid in the NBA.

highlights

Did you just call another dude "pretty"?

Ikill
10-15-2010, 09:59 PM
he seems really talented but after checking out a few mock draft he's not even a first rounder in the 2012 NBA draft. Not only that but from what i've read he's far from reaching his full potential. He complains a lot to refs doesn't always play his hardest and tries to do much with the ball. And physically he's not strong and has poor conditioning. But i haven't seen him play yet only Youtube videos and scouting reports so i could be wrong.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
10-15-2010, 10:01 PM
Did you just call another dude "pretty"?

Yes, and i'm comfortable with my orientation to do that, seems like your in the insecure one

CF#8RR#9
10-15-2010, 10:03 PM
Im gonna be honest i dont see it. He doesnt even have a jumper its different everytime. Plus he is against shitty defenses. He does have court vision but in the NBA everyone will take those passes.

LosBulls
10-15-2010, 10:03 PM
Yes, and i'm comfortable with my orientation to do that, seems like your in the insecure one

You comfortable with being a homosexual? Its all good I got nothing against gay people. I was just asking.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
10-15-2010, 10:07 PM
he seems really talented but after checking out a few mock draft he's not even a first rounder in the 2012 NBA draft. Not only that but from what i've read he's far from reaching his full potential. He complains a lot to refs doesn't always play his hardest and tries to do much with the ball. And physically he's not strong and has poor conditioning. But i haven't seen him play yet only Youtube videos and scouting reports so i could be wrong.

Wroten has flown underrate the radar a little bit. He was a top 5 player his sophomore year, then the next year he tore his ACL. Which dropped him big time in the rankings., so he basically hit rock bottom, now he is builidng his way back up.

Wroten has all the tools, he can drive at will, has elite athletism, very tall and physical, pretty jumper but what seperates him in my eyes, to guys like Wall, Evans, Rose as a point guard is his unbelievable feel for the game, and court vision, just grade A court vision and you can't teach that. If he gets paired with an athletic and elite big like an Amare Stoudamire or Blake Griffin, it will be a show

Mocks Drafts are only the who is now players, I remember last year Brandon Knight was the consensus #1 pick in Mocks now he is like 12th. When Wroten shows out his first year of college then he will jump a top 5 status.

I am willing to bet my bottom dollar that mock drafts didn't have Russell Westbrook as the 4th overall pick in the 2008 draft.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
10-15-2010, 10:09 PM
You comfortable with being a homosexual? Its all good I got nothing against gay people. I was just asking.
is this a personal attack

LosBulls
10-15-2010, 10:15 PM
is this a personal attack

You the one taking it as an attack. I said i got nothing against homosexuals.

thejumpa
10-15-2010, 10:29 PM
I wouldn't bother arguing with LosBulls. The guy is a clown.

Wroten Jr. is a beast. While it's too early to say he'll be flat out better than those guys(I hate saying that about guys still in HS/College), I would definetly say he has the tools to be better. His natural PG talent is off the charts. Plus, he's pretty strong for his size. Like, really strong. My cousin is 6'3 190 and plays football out here. Wroten pushed him around like it was nothing. The guy is just a natural born athlete with incredible genetics. Sucks that he already torn his ACL...he'd have even more bounce going into college.

LosBulls
10-15-2010, 10:31 PM
I wouldn't bother arguing with LosBulls. The guy is a clown.

Wroten Jr. is a beast. While it's too early to say he'll be flat out better than those guys(I hate saying that about guys still in HS/College), I would definetly say he has the tools to be better. His natural PG talent is off the charts. Plus, he's pretty strong for his size. Like, really strong. My cousin is 6'3 190 and plays football out here. Wroten pushed him around like it was nothing. The guy is just a natural born athlete with incredible genetics. Sucks that he already torn his ACL...he'd have even more bounce going into college.

Is this a personal attack?

YAH trick YAH
10-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Your such a ****ing hypebeast. The ones you said he would be better than (Rose, Wall, Evans) all were recruited by Calipari to play for him. He seems to have quite the eye for talent at the PG position and actually backed off of recruiting Wroten.

OnceInADECADE
10-15-2010, 11:05 PM
ok but REAL TALKS BRO!! Tony is sick. I like his game and his upside i see him making a big impact in the NBA

pahisc
10-16-2010, 04:26 AM
Doesn't touch Rose or Wall athletically and looks way smaller than Evans. Flashy passes against high schoolers, this guy is the real deal.

Da KO King
10-16-2010, 09:16 AM
You're setting yourself and other up for disappointment. Granted I've only seen Wroten once, but I was told what I saw is in fact what he is.

- 6'4" former football playing combo guard
- lefthanded
- football mentality is obvious as he is more a "power guard"
- very inconsistent shooter so teams sag off
- makes flashy passes when pass lanes not cut off
- needs to show more ability with off hand

MasterDurant24
10-16-2010, 09:43 AM
He makes some very unneccessary passes when he could easily get the bucket himself. I like him though, will be watching out for him.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
10-16-2010, 05:42 PM
Your such a ****ing hypebeast. The ones you said he would be better than (Rose, Wall, Evans) all were recruited by Calipari to play for him. He seems to have quite the eye for talent at the PG position and actually backed off of recruiting Wroten.

What eye for talent? Rose was the #1 PG in the class of 2007 ( if you saw OJ Mayo as an SG, which most didn't at the time). Evans was #1 SG in the class of 2008, not consenus though Jrue Holiday was also ranked first alot.. John Wall was the #1 PG in the class of 2009. Calipari also recruited who was at the time Brandon Knight he was the #1 PG in the class of 2010, until he feel off at the end of his senior season and Irving passed him. Calipari also got the #1 PG in the class of 2011 Marquis Teague. Who many people, actually 95% believe right now is better than Tony Wroten Jr.

However, I see Teague-Wroten thing very similar to 08 Jennings-Evans. Teague might be the better player now, but he is only 6'3 at best, doesn't have an NBA body sort of like Jennings. Evans who was more raw at the time had an NBA body 6'6 in shoes 220 lbs, just had more upside due to his skill and physical makeup. Wroten is 6'5 in shoes and already 210 lbs at 17 years old, already has an NBA body, very physical. He can very well be like Tyreke Evans is now, except he is more athletic and 2x times the passer. He has a jumpshot, he might not have a jumper like Stephen Curry or OJ Mayo, but he has a jumper. Probably along the lines of Brandon Jennings, may be inconsistent, but when he is on you have no chance.

Go Getter
10-16-2010, 05:46 PM
He makes some very unneccessary passes when he could easily get the bucket himself. I like him though, will be watching out for him.he does some stupid posturing after a pass that is unnecessary

AirTupac
10-16-2010, 05:47 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/062009/1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

Go Getter
10-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Notice how he is 6'5", likely to play combo guard, yet the OP doesn't include wroten being better than OJ Mayo.

icewill36
10-16-2010, 05:57 PM
his handles look sloppy and clunky like bootleg raymond felton, and feltons game is ugly as hell. also he doesnt seem very quick, looks like he playing some weak competition. some of the passes were nice though.

Go Getter
10-16-2010, 06:01 PM
his handles look sloppy and clunky like bootleg raymond felton, and feltons game is ugly as hell. also he doesnt seem very quick, looks like he playing some weak competition. some of the passes were nice though.
Op has been on his nuts for two years he is probably the worst talent evaluator on the board.

thejumpa
10-16-2010, 06:09 PM
lol@people hating on Wroten. He's got weaknesses for sure but OJ is right. People are really really high on this kid. There is a reason why he has been regarded as the #1 PG in the nation. When he makes it to the league, I expect people to jump on his dick like no other....watch.

ZenMaster
10-16-2010, 06:10 PM
He needs to play for Calipari.

Go Getter
10-16-2010, 06:14 PM
lol@people hating on Wroten. He's got weaknesses for sure but OJ is right. People are really really high on this kid. There is a reason why he has been regarded as the #1 PG in the nation. When he makes it to the league, I expect people to jump on his dick like no other....watch.
Nobody is hating on Wroten I'm hating on the logic that causes people to rate HS players over pros before they prove anything.

There is no way you can tell me Wroten has a case to be better than Rose or Evans right now.

Why does it seem like everytime someone isn't as high on a player as you are you say they are hating?

Yung D-Will
10-16-2010, 06:18 PM
:oldlol:

thejumpa
10-16-2010, 06:49 PM
Nobody is hating on Wroten I'm hating on the logic that causes people to rate HS players over pros before they prove anything.

There is no way you can tell me Wroten has a case to be better than Rose or Evans right now.

Why does it seem like everytime someone isn't as high on a player as you are you say they are hating?

When did the OP say Wroten was better than any pros? Can you read? He said he has the tools to be better. There is a big, clear difference. You reall think anyone is saying a 17 year old kid freshman is better than Rose or any of those other guys? Come on, now.

When are the other times I've called someone a hater because they weren't high on a player? I did that with you because you made a thread blastic TMac and threw out a bunch of assumptions about him yet you claimed you wanted to see him bounce back. Don't try to make it seem like I go around calling people haters for no reason. I call a spade a spade.

Go Getter
10-16-2010, 06:53 PM
When did the OP say Wroten was better than any pros? Can you read? He said he has the tools to be better. There is a big, clear difference. You reall think anyone is saying a 17 year old kid freshman is better than Rose or any of those other guys? Come on, now.

When are the other times I've called someone a hater because they weren't high on a player? I did that with you because you made a thread blastic TMac and threw out a bunch of assumptions about him yet you claimed you wanted to see him bounce back. Don't try to make it seem like I go around calling people haters for no reason. I call a spade a spade.

He hasn't even shown potential to be better than those guys but whatever. OP has said several times he would take Wall and Wroten over any PG in the league or something of that nature.

He makes lists that include NBA players and put Wroten and Wall on the list (long ago).

It seemed like I was blasting T MAC because you are closed minded and don't like to hear bad things about players you like.

I said I feel like T MAC is washed up but said I hope he proves me wrong.

All logic points to T MAC being done and you got mad for me pointing it out.

thejumpa
10-16-2010, 07:01 PM
He hasn't even shown potential to be better than those guys but whatever. OP has said several times he would take Wall and Wroten over any PG in the league or something of that nature.

He makes lists that include NBA players and put Wroten and Wall on the list (long ago).

It seemed like I was blasting T MAC because you are closed minded and don't like to hear bad things about players you like.

I said I feel like T MAC is washed up but said I hope he proves me wrong.

All logic points to T MAC being done and you got mad for me pointing it out.

A lot of people said last year they would take Wall over NBA PGs. It doesn't necessarily mean that they think Wall is the better player. Actually, it's saying exactly what the OP is saying...that they think they can become better. Drafting and scouting is all about potential. No one in their right mind says 17 and 18 year olds are better than guys who actually play in the NBA. Right now it's natural talent and what you have to work with and build upon in the future.

Actually, I criticize players I like all the time. TMac is no different. I could point out a couple wierd things you stated in your thread but there's no point. You think he's done, soft, and shady for sitting out the preaseason games. Go figure.

I don't like hearing bad things about players I like? Really? Can you name some of these players that you are talking about?

Go Getter
10-16-2010, 07:07 PM
A lot of people said last year they would take Wall over NBA PGs. It doesn't necessarily mean that they think Wall is the better player. Actually, it's saying exactly what the OP is saying...that they think they can become better. Drafting and scouting is all about potential. No one in their right mind says 17 and 18 year olds are better than guys who actually play in the NBA. Right now it's natural talent and what you have to work with and build upon in the future.

Actually, I criticize players I like all the time. TMac is no different. I could point out a couple wierd things you stated in your thread but there's no point. You think he's done, soft, and shady for sitting out the preaseason games. Go figure.

I don't like hearing bad things about players I like? Really? Can you name some of these players that you are talking about?

Lol, I never said anything remotely close to "T MAC is shady." And I pointed out that he has a REPUTATION for being soft. I said I think it's a bad sign that a guy that needs to get back in the flow of things and prove that he is dependable is sitting out four games that can help him get back on track.

I'm speaking on you getting butt hurt about me criticizing T MAC man where have you been? What conversation are you following?

Go Getter
10-16-2010, 07:10 PM

OP comes out and says ridiculous stuff about HS players and has crushes on players....co-sign him if you want, lol.

thejumpa
10-16-2010, 07:21 PM
OP comes out and says ridiculous stuff about HS players and has crushes on players....co-sign him if you want, lol.

lol the whole nation has co-signed the OP. He doesn't need me. You think he's the only person out there saying things like this? Furthermore, I've seen the guy play many many times. The kid is a beast. If you don't believe or agree, then that is your opinion. I'm just saying....people said that Derrick Rose,Westbrook, and Evans all had the tools and talent to be the best PG's in the league. This was a few years ago. Fast forward a couple years and they are each held pretty high in peoples minds. They say the same thing about Wroten. If he stays healthy and continues to get better in his weak areas, I see no reason as to why he can't be on their level or surpass it once he gets to the NBA.

Ron Artest
10-16-2010, 07:21 PM
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4985/guypointingdown2.png

Go Getter
10-16-2010, 07:24 PM
lol the whole nation has co-signed the OP. He doesn't need me. You think he's the only person out there saying things like this? Furthermore, I've seen the guy play many many times. The kid is a beast. If you don't believe or agree, then that is your opinion. I'm just saying....people said that Derrick Rose,Westbrook, and Evans all had the tools and talent to be the best PG's in the league. This was a few years ago. Fast forward a couple years and they are each held pretty high in peoples minds. They say the same thing about Wroten. If he stays healthy and continues to get better in his weak areas, I see no reason as to why he can't be on their level or surpass it once he gets to the NBA.

THE WHOLE NATION?:facepalm

thejumpa
10-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Lol, I never said anything remotely close to "T MAC is shady." And I pointed out that he has a REPUTATION for being soft. I said I think it's a bad sign that a guy that needs to get back in the flow of things and prove that he is dependable is sitting out four games that can help him get back on track.

I'm speaking on you getting butt hurt about me criticizing T MAC man where have you been? What conversation are you following?

You're posts on TMac have all looked negative to me. It's like you don't want to believe he can comeback at all. Seriously...you were questioning him missing 4 preseason games after he's coming back from microfracture surgery in his potential last season. That alone doesn't make sense. Like I said before, you don't **** around with knees. If it isn't worth it, then why go hard? One wrong move and you're done. Might as well skip the preseason and go hard when it counts. That's how I see it. I understand you think different and I respect that. Some of your observations were a little off to me. That's all.

Go Getter
10-16-2010, 07:34 PM
You're posts on TMac have all looked negative to me. It's like you don't want to believe he can comeback at all. Seriously...you were questioning him missing 4 preseason games after he's coming back from microfracture surgery in his potential last season. That alone doesn't make sense. Like I said before, you don't **** around with knees. If it isn't worth it, then why go hard? One wrong move and you're done. Might as well skip the preseason and go hard when it counts. That's how I see it. I understand you think different and I respect that. Some of your observations were a little off to me. That's all.

He hasn't gone hard in years. He played eight horrible minutes and hung it up.

Last year he was coming back from knee surgery not this year Amirite?

I see no reason to be optimistic....not being negative, just being realistic.

I read reports from the Bulls about his workouts and they support my theories.

thejumpa
10-16-2010, 07:38 PM
THE WHOLE NATION?:facepalm

I meant the whole nation believes he's a special player and could be very special in the league. And yes, I've heard scouts say he could be better than certain guys in the league. It shows in the rankings and scouting reports. He'd probably have more praise if he didn't **** up his knee. Whatever, you're not a believe so I'll leave it at that. Just make sure to not miss the Wroten Jr. bandwagon when it comes by in 2013 or so.

brandonislegend
10-16-2010, 07:40 PM
He is good, but not taht good.

thejumpa
10-16-2010, 07:49 PM
He hasn't gone hard in years. He played eight horrible minutes and hung it up.

Last year he was coming back from knee surgery not this year Amirite?

I see no reason to be optimistic....not being negative, just being realistic.

I read reports from the Bulls about his workouts and they support my theories.

He rushed coming back to NY. Now that he's in Detroit, he doesn't want to rush things. Probably felt a little discomfort and felt it's not worth it to play meaningless games. It's smarter to train and rest for the season. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand here. Oh and you still never answered my question. Have you ever had a significant knee injury or played basketball with one? If it isn't worth, you don't risk it. Period.

33teeth
10-16-2010, 08:25 PM
I worry about the kid's knee.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
12-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Tony has a lot of work to do. his fundamentals are downright awful. But he is more talented then the other 3 pgs. He is year younger than all the 3 pgs were as college freshman, and yet is putting up similar stats , ppg apg rpg, while literally playing half the minutes. he will be the blake griffin of guards when regarding to needing more time in college to develop. once he is a finished product no one going to **** with him. and he is 6'6 now.

HB40TheNextStar
12-10-2011, 03:52 PM
6-5 PG, Andrew Harrison is better.

IGOTGAME
12-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Tony has a lot of work to do. his fundamentals are downright awful. But he is more talented then the other 3 pgs. He is year younger than all the 3 pgs were as college freshman, and yet is putting up similar stats , ppg apg rpg, while literally playing half the minutes. he will be the blake griffin of guards when regarding to needing more time in college to develop. once he is a finished product no one going to **** with him. and he is 6'6 now.

he is also a lot slower and less explosive than Wall and Rose. Guy will be a decent starter in the league at best.

I'm rooting for him though. I like watching him play.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
12-10-2011, 04:05 PM
he is also a lot slower and less explosive than Wall and Rose. Guy will be a decent starter in the league at best.

I'm rooting for him though. I like watching him play.
he is also a lot taller, rose more than wall, and longer. will be much stronger in a few years. Physically he is fine, his size will be imposing to almost all the pgs in the NBA the way Evans is. Not to mention his court vision blows either of them out the water. It is his fundamentals that need a lot of work, and that's an understatement. his sub 50% Ft shooting must stop. he should stay 3 years in school. his fundamentals are just too poor.

(e)
12-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Saying a HS player will become better than Rose, Wall, and Evans is just retarded.

Kids good and has loads of potential, but it takes more than that to become great.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
12-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Saying a HS player will become better than Rose, Wall, and Evans is just retarded.

Kids good and has loads of potential, but it takes more than that to become great.

he is a freshman in college

Burgz
12-10-2011, 04:27 PM
No, not even close.

then by this logic he sucks

and he is nowhere near the type of player Mayo is, wroten is a big guard who gets others involved, not just a scorer

pauk
12-10-2011, 04:39 PM
lefty version and less athletic version of John Wall basically... in the nba will probably be less..

devin112
12-10-2011, 05:23 PM

highlights

Are you a girl?

The Choken One
12-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Wow...why didn't he got to Kentucky?

University of Washington...**** that shit.

CHi1PriDe
12-10-2011, 05:31 PM
lol at bumping your own thread. He just had knee surgery, he aint going to last.

Lebron23
05-26-2012, 05:07 PM
He's a projected late first round. Wroten is only 18 or 19 yrs.old. Let's see if his game will translate well in the NBA. What do you think will be his natural position in the NBA?

tikay0
05-26-2012, 05:12 PM
blah blah blah, watch rose's highschool mixtape, and compare the 2. Rose shits on this kid. I was waiting throughout the whole video to see his "elite" athleticism. No where to be found.

Lebron23
05-26-2012, 05:14 PM
I worry about the kid's knee.

The team that will draft him needs to hire a good a medical staff. That's why his draft stocks is low.

Real Men Wear Green
05-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Why would a player evaluation include the phrase "pretty boy swag?"

33teeth
05-26-2012, 05:48 PM
The team that will draft him needs to hire a good a medical staff. That's why his draft stocks is low.

It's also low because he didn't shoot well this year (16% from 3) and didn't play very smart team basketball. Or smart basketball. Or team basketball.

Profound
05-26-2012, 06:33 PM
He's very much like tyreke although his jumpshot might be worse, he doesn't have the size and length reke has. He might be a better or "flashier" passer than tyreke, but his decision making is poor.

theaussieguy
05-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Why would a player evaluation include the phrase "pretty boy swag?"

because there was a study that showed a correlation between being good looking and being one of the stars on a team (srs).

yea i know retarded as fuuuu, its more about being alpha looking like kobe and jordan. Just alpha dogs with a mindset that cannot be broken.

Real Men Wear Green
05-26-2012, 06:38 PM
because there was a study that showed a correlation between being good looking and being one of the stars on a team (srs).
Not sure if srs.

theaussieguy
05-26-2012, 06:39 PM
Not sure if srs.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18176-betterlooking-sportsmen-more-likely-to-win.html

hogwash

Real Men Wear Green
05-26-2012, 06:42 PM
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18176-betterlooking-sportsmen-more-likely-to-win.html

hogwash
Mildly surprised to see such a stupid article exists. Not going to bother to list great players I think are ugly though.

midatlantic09
05-26-2012, 06:43 PM
I envision Wroten being a career 16 ppg, 4 rpg, 4 asg type player.

Rekindled
05-26-2012, 07:01 PM
a bit taller, less athletic version of john wall

RedBlackAttack
05-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Guy can't go right and can't shoot. That is trouble for a PG heading to the next level.

Pointguard
05-26-2012, 07:31 PM

He's left handed which means he has a strike against him: I seen Kenny Andersen play a lot in HS and he was a can't miss great. Now people scratch their head and google him. Left handed point guards are very few - great ones are less. Those quick passes off of the dribble will be steadily deflected in the pros because he's left handed. I'm not saying he's not going to be good but its going to be harder. In fact he will have to be very crafty like Harden - which he does show in the video.

The guy in the video doesn't have the speed or quickness to guard Rose, Westbrook or Wall. He is absolutely on a different speed. He didn't exhibit much explosion at all in the video. I wish him well but don't compare him to the best, cause it won't do him any favors and he's got some hurdles that he should prove on his own.

Suckafree
05-26-2012, 07:42 PM
I envision Wroten being a career 16 ppg, 4 rpg, 4 asg type player.

Those are pretty good career numbers.
Im thinkin more 9ppg, 3apg, 2rpg

Go Getter
05-26-2012, 09:30 PM
It is clear that when OP likes a player, he LIKES a player.....sexually. "He has pretty boy swag."

:oldlol:
:biggums:

CelticBaller
05-26-2012, 09:48 PM

yea i know retarded as fuuuu, its more about being alpha looking like kobe and jordan. Just alpha dogs with a mindset that cannot be broken.
sam cassell says hi

brandonislegend
05-26-2012, 10:47 PM

highlights

Have you ever seen him play? hahaha he's a liability he has no jumper they play off him worse than rondo on defense.

Go Getter
05-26-2012, 10:48 PM
sam cassell says hi
Patrick Ewing does also.

theaussieguy
05-26-2012, 10:53 PM
sam cassell says hi

yea look mate we already established how absurd of a study it was. thanks for the input though

nathanjizzle
05-26-2012, 10:57 PM
stopped watching highlights midway through. i didnt see anything special about him at all. hes a PG and his ball handling and footwork is mediocre, his footwork even more so terrible than his ball handling.

Lebron23
05-27-2012, 02:32 AM
Pacers needs to draft this kid in the late first round. I think he will be a decent starter in the next level.