PDA

View Full Version : Fans' Official Video Response to Lebron James Nike Commercial

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Youtube Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvgD9HNTMkM&feature=player_embedded)
Article (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Clevelanders-respond-to-LeBron-James;_ylt=AuPjp3eSk2nusM7E4leLOae8vLYF?urn=nba-282886)

Some excerpts from the video:

Lebron: Should I remind you that I've done this before?
Response: "Yea Boston Game 5. We watched. You Quit."

Lebron: Should I believe I ruined my legacy?
Response 1: "Traitors don't leave legacies".
Response 2: "When things get difficult, you run. That's your legacy"

Lebron: What should I do?
Response: "You should throw it in our faces on national television. Thanks!"

Lebron: Should I be who you want me to be?
Response: "We wanted you to be who you said you would be."

Best part is the end when the audio fades away with Lebron saying: "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland, and I won't stop until I get it.”

Great response in my opinion. What do you guys think?

Harison
11-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Pretty good :oldlol:

Z Saber
11-05-2010, 03:40 PM
:facepalm

FF1
11-05-2010, 03:42 PM
lol we are all quitnesses

code green
11-05-2010, 03:42 PM

Rose
11-05-2010, 03:43 PM
That was pretty good!

miamiandorlando
11-05-2010, 03:45 PM
lol we are all quitnesses

i like that

macpierce
11-05-2010, 03:47 PM
those cleveland responses are pretty damn accurate

100grandman
11-05-2010, 03:50 PM
People really need to get over Lebron. It's ridiculous. I can understand Cleveland fans being dissapointed, but if you were never a fan of the Cavs, you need to get a life.

KobeKlutch
11-05-2010, 03:51 PM
There is no I in TEAM.....There is a I in WIN....

There is no I in CLEVELAND....There is a I in Miami.....

LerobIn.

MayCeltics
11-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Sarah Palin must be a distant cousin or something. Both QUIT!

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 03:54 PM
People really need to get over Lebron. It's ridiculous. I can understand Cleveland fans being dissapointed, but if you were never a fan of the Cavs, you need to get a life.

Are you Pat Riley by any chance? :oldlol:

indiefan24

I think everyone is just laughing along with the video. There's nothing to get over.

sixer6ad

LerobIn.

There are 2 "I's" in Miami.
Your point?

KobeKlutch
11-05-2010, 03:55 PM
There are 2 "I's" in Miami.
Your point?

There is a jellybean in a jar full of jellybeans.

indiefan24
11-05-2010, 03:56 PM

There is a jellybean in a jar full of jellybeans.

Jelly Bellys mmmm

KelticForce1349
11-05-2010, 03:56 PM
lol! Wow...that was pretty phucking awesome. :applause:

I think Nike did an amazing job writing and producing that commercial for Lebron, just a brilliant job attempting damage-control. The folks in Cleveland responsible for this did a pretty-good job themselves, and they don't have anywhere near the money or resources that Nike do to make commercials.

I don't blame the people in Cleveland for how they feel. If I were one of them I wouldn't shut up or back down from my feelings either.

The_Yearning
11-05-2010, 03:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKkMJCbicrU&feature=related

damn these guys are so lame

ronniec
11-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Lebron hopes the Nike commercials could save his @ss and image (or vice versa), but too bad... people laugh at him more.

miamiandorlando
11-05-2010, 04:02 PM

LerobIn.

you misspelled lebron

LastChanceToWin
11-05-2010, 04:07 PM
The female in the video ruined it for me.

JM720
11-05-2010, 04:14 PM

Lebron just made the commercial asking people What should I do? well now its everyone's turn to answer the question he asked.

Hihater
11-05-2010, 04:18 PM
why? are u gay?

Lebron ask what should he do..and fan answer him.

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 04:19 PM
lol! Wow...that was pretty phucking awesome. :applause:

I think Nike did an amazing job writing and producing that commercial for Lebron, just a brilliant job attempting damage-control. The folks in Cleveland responsible for this did a pretty-good job themselves, and they don't have anywhere near the money or resources that Nike do to make commercials.

I don't blame the people in Cleveland for how they feel. If I were one of them I wouldn't shut up or back down from my feelings either.

I don't think it's just Cleveland fans that felt this way. Lebron had fans that weren't Cleveland fans as well. Jordan, Bird, Magic and Barkley were amongst the first to criticize his move.

He put a lot of expectations on himself, and when he couldn't complete those expectations, there was a complete backlash from basketball fans in general.

Harion
11-05-2010, 04:23 PM
i think the title should be changed to ex-fans' official response or critics' official response
because they aren't his fans anymore

just to be accurate

catch24
11-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Not gonna lie, that wasn't bad.

I don't think that city is EVER going to get over LeBron leaving (again, I understand where some are coming from), so don't be shocked to see more videos, columns, and just irrational hate being sent his way.

Harison
11-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Black one? I find her hot.

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Lebron hopes the Nike commercials could save his @ss and image (or vice versa)

The responses made in this video just makes the Nike commercial look silly. Nike tried to deflect the attention away from the real issue and got owned. You can be sure they won't be making a response to this one. Total burn.

11-05-2010, 04:40 PM
The video is funny, but kinda creepy

Glide2keva
11-05-2010, 04:44 PM
I know right?

Samurai Swoosh
11-05-2010, 04:44 PM

I don't think that city is EVER going to get over LeBron leaving (again, I understand where some are coming from), so don't be shocked to see more videos, columns, and just irrational hate being sent his way.
Agreed, he did stomp the hearts of basically a generation of sports fans.

Glide2keva
11-05-2010, 04:45 PM
This. That's why people are so mad at him.

Willkill24
11-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Should I remind you that I've done this before?

"Yea Boston Game 5. We watched. You Quit."

this was the best part :roll:

indiefan24
11-05-2010, 04:51 PM
i think the title should be changed to ex-fans' official response or critics' official response
because they aren't his fans anymore

just to be accurate

Well I think he meant it as fans in general not necessarily fans of LeBron.

Harion
11-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Well I think he meant it as fans in general not necessarily fans of LeBron.
then it should be NBA fans because when i read the title, i was expecting to read what were the fans (of Lebron) saying about the commercial

just kind of misleading

Samurai Swoosh
11-05-2010, 04:53 PM
You guys are arguing dumb semantics right now .. you realize this, correct?

Rose
11-05-2010, 04:54 PM
You guys are arguing dumb semantics right now .. you realize this, correct?
Shhhhh I'm enjoying this dammit!:cheers:

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 04:55 PM
then it should be NBA fans because when i read the title, i was expecting to read what were the fans (of Lebron) saying about the commercial

just kind of misleading

Why would current Lebron fans respond to a Nike commercial that's trying to promote/repair his image? Stop reaching. :oldlol:

KingMichael23
11-05-2010, 04:56 PM
:oldlol: That was great.

Harion
11-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Why would current Lebron fans respond to a Nike commercial that's trying to promote/repair his image? Stop reaching. :oldlol:
well why not?
i mean i have a few things to say about the commercial
like agree with it and tell haters a few things or two

that's not reaching

50inchvertical
11-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Still never going to get over it. Their city and state will continue to forever be the bane of the US and they'll still be more concerned about LeBron than anything else.

Mr Clutch Melo
11-05-2010, 05:10 PM
MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF CLEVELAND

SHUT THE F*UCK UP ABOUT LEBRON AND MOVE FORWARD.:rolleyes:

Caps lock:bowdown:

itsGameTime
11-05-2010, 05:10 PM
MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF CLEVELAND

SHUT THE F*UCK UP ABOUT LEBRON AND MOVE FORWARD.:rolleyes:

Caps lock:bowdown:

Still never going to get over it. Their city and state will continue to forever be the bane of the US and they'll still be more concerned about LeBron than anything else.

You two sound like lebron homers. You'd have to be an idiot to think it's just Cleveland fans who are upset.

shok
11-05-2010, 05:14 PM
It's easy to say "get over it" if you didn't have LeBron as the leader of your team--or simply if you're a Miami Heat fan. LBJ is an extraordinary talent, he's not just a small forward. Can you imagine if MJ just walked away from the Bulls as he was entering his prime? You just don't get over it.

Mr Clutch Melo
11-05-2010, 05:17 PM
You two sound like lebron homers. You'd have to be an idiot to think it's just Cleveland fans who are upset.

Who else is REALLY upset ?

50inchvertical
11-05-2010, 05:22 PM
I don't even like LeBron like that (actually a Thunder fan and prefer Kobe to LeBron if forced to choose), it's just embarassing.

In no other state or sports would this happen. Fans would be upset sure, boo when they come back into town, check, but they actually had to dispatch police to LeBron's home that Thursday night and Friday because of irate fans and I know of many people who literally want to do him bodily harm, in addition to the death threats he and his family members have recieved. A local business even went so far as to pay $3,000 a month to purchase a road sign talking shit to him. Locals are literally beating people up for wearing Lebron's jerseys. Go to any Cleveland related blog or website, check the YT responses, dude still inhibits 100% of their existence.

Get over it. Get a life. Get a job. Make you city less of a shithole, and then in the future, maybe you can attact more FAs, and this doesn't even happen again.

Even furthermore, they are all calling him quitter now and talking about his personality, but if he decided to stay they would be swinging from his nuts and continuing to praise him. If he's so terrible and such a quitter, then why are you so butthurt he left?

Bron gave you 27/19 and 10 in game 6. So he shot 3-14 in game 5. Ok, he sucked there. But what about his game 5 against Detroit in 2007? What about the other 7 yrs minus that game then? Does that negate all of that, the billions of dollars he bought the city, the good times, because prior to drafting LeBron they damn sure ween't getting out to the Gund Arena to see DeJuan Wagner, Ricky Davis, Darius Miles, Jumaine Jones, Smush Parker, Big Z, and whoever the hell else was on the roster at the time.

itsGameTime
11-05-2010, 05:22 PM

Gee I don't know, maybe former Lebron fans? Maybe the guys who thought Lebron could go on to dethrone Jordan, Bird, Magic, Russell, Wilt, etc as GOAT. Guys like JtotheIzzo, TheLogo, Charles Barkley, etc who were once the biggest of Lebron supportors.

We were robbed of this as basketball fans. So now we get to see him play robin with Wade as he went from being the undisputed best in the league to averaging 20/5/5 with two other prime superstars.

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 05:33 PM
I know right?

The white girls were pretty fine too :lol

itsGameTime
11-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Bron gave you 27/19 and 10 in game 6.

I'm not a Cleveland fan so I won't respond to your other points. Although I find it convenient that you left out that he also had 9 turnovers in that deciding game 6. He's lucky that people aren't labeling as a game 6 quitter as well, because he played just carelessly in that game.

kentatm
11-05-2010, 05:43 PM

I don't think ripping his calculated image rehabilitation campaign to shreds is irrational hate.

They are just flat out calling him out on his BS and showing they can now see through the slick marketing.

Noob Saibot
11-05-2010, 05:45 PM
ISH's description of LeBron James:

played hard for 7 years on a bad team and then come to play weak in 2 of your last games with that bad team = UTTER FAILURE.

Is this accurate?

50inchvertical
11-05-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm not a Cleveland fan so I won't respond to your other points. Although I find it convenient that you left out that he also had 9 turnovers in that deciding game 6. He's lucky that people aren't labeling as a game 6 quitter as well, because he played just carelessly in that game.
Post everybody other Cavalier player's stats for the series and that game then. :oldlol:

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Post everybody other Cavalier'ss stats for the series and that game then. :oldlol:

Lebron had an awful series. He had the same amount of good games as Mo Williams did (both had 2 good games). Mo Williams dropped 20 points in a half when Lebron was no where to be found in game 6.

50inchvertical
11-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Lebron had an awful series. He had the same amount of good games as Mo Williams did (both had 2 good games). Mo Williams dropped 20 points in a half when Lebron was no where to be found.Mo Williams? 40%FG Mo Williams? Give up almost a triple double AVERAGE to Rajon Rondo Mo Williams? Currently averaging 12 and 2 Mo Williams? Fraud ass all star, was a replacement to a replacement Mo Williams?

Quizno
11-05-2010, 05:56 PM
that was pretty good

monkeypox
11-05-2010, 05:57 PM
I don't even like LeBron like that (actually a Thunder fan and prefer Kobe to LeBron if forced to choose), it's just embarassing.

In no other state or sports would this happen. Fans would be upset sure, boo when they come back into town, check, but they actually had to dispatch police to LeBron's home that Thursday night and Friday because of irate fans and I know of many people who literally want to do him bodily harm, in addition to the death threats he and his family members have recieved. A local business even went so far as to pay $3,000 a month to purchase a road sign talking shit to him. Locals are literally beating people up for wearing Lebron's jerseys. Go to any Cleveland related blog or website, check the YT responses, dude still inhibits 100% of their existence.

Get over it. Get a life. Get a job. Make you city less of a shithole, and then in the future, maybe you can attact more FAs, and this doesn't even happen again.

Even furthermore, they are all calling him quitter now and talking about his personality, but if he decided to stay they would be swinging from his nuts and continuing to praise him. If he's so terrible and such a quitter, then why are you so butthurt he left?

Bron gave you 27/19 and 10 in game 6. So he shot 3-14 in game 5. Ok, he sucked there. But what about his game 5 against Detroit in 2007? What about the other 7 yrs minus that game then? Does that negate all of that, the billions of dollars he bought the city, the good times, because prior to drafting LeBron they damn sure ween't getting out to the Gund Arena to see DeJuan Wagner, Ricky Davis, Darius Miles, Jumaine Jones, Smush Parker, Big Z, and whoever the hell else was on the roster at the time.

It's a unique situation. It's hard to say whether another city would have reacted the same way. Look at how salty Utah fans are still about Fisher, when he's basically a role player that did Utah a favor by relieving them of his bloated contract. I honestly can't remember another player the effed their city this hard and this publicly before. Like I said, it's a unique situation and it's hard to just say they should get over it when no other city has been hit like this other than say Sonic fans, but then they're still pissed about it.

All Net
11-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Like it or not and unless Lebron wins alot of titles he has ruined any chance of breaking into the top 5-10 all-time. People don't forget.

InfiniteBaskets
11-05-2010, 06:01 PM
I actually liked the video. It wasn't over the top or "distasteful" like some of the released twitter comments.

If it had any purpose, hopefully it was a message to Cleveland that the LeBron era is over, and it's time to move on. This video is just one last good bye to LeBron from Cleveland.

50inchvertical
11-05-2010, 06:02 PM
It's a unique situation. It's hard to say whether another city would have reacted the same way. Look at how salty Utah fans are still about Fisher, when he's basically a role player that did Utah a favor by relieving them of his bloated contract. I honestly can't remember another player the effed their city this hard and this publicly before. Like I said, it's a unique situation and it's hard to just say they should get over it when no other city has been hit like this other than say Sonic fans, but then they're still pissed about it.
Sonics fans aren't threatening to harm Durant. The worse they do is make a documentary, ***** on msg boards, and show up at Portland-OKC games in Sonics jerseys.

Utah is over the Derek Fisher thing too. They'll boo him, 1 fan made a very insensitive sign, but they have moved on with their lives. Go to any Utah blog or website, and they aren't still writing about Derek Fisher on a daily basis.

Cleveland got weaned off the LeBron tit, and they can't handle it.

itsGameTime
11-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Post everybody other Cavalier player's stats for the series and that game then. :oldlol:

So hold on, when I bring up the fact that he had 9 turnovers, all of a sudden you try and change the subject? Lebron flat out played carelessly like it wasn't a playoff game and just quit. I don't have to post other players stats for you to see that. Those of us who watched the series saw him quit games 5 and 6. We give him the benefit of the doubt for 6, but the numbers aren't in his favor. :oldlol:

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Should I remind you that I've done this before?

"Yea Boston Game 5. We watched. You Quit."

this was the best part :roll:

but but Lebron was just chilling since a Lebron James team is never desperate. :oldlol:

monkeypox
11-05-2010, 06:04 PM
I actually liked the video. It wasn't over the top or "distasteful" like some of the released twitter comments.

If it had any purpose, hopefully it was a message to Cleveland that the LeBron era is over, and it's time to move on. This video is just one last good bye to LeBron from Cleveland.

Indiana Jones: "I liked the Austrian way better."

Reverend Hoops
11-05-2010, 06:04 PM

LOL How many more will Cleveland make? Honestly Cleveland fans need to get over it. JJ Hickson is your new superstar.

50inchvertical
11-05-2010, 06:05 PM
So hold on, when I bring up the fact that he had 9 turnovers, all of a sudden you try and change the subject? Dude flat out played carelessly like it wasn't a playoff game and just quit. I don't have to post other players stats for you to see that. Those of us who watched the series saw him quit games 5 and 6. We give him the benefit of the doubt for 6, but the numbers aren't in his favor. :oldlol:
No. I'm saying what did anybody else do? If you are going to bemoan a triple double because of turnovers and be mad at how LeBron played, there's no way you can be satisfied with anybody on that team.

They don't need to make anymore. Nike can't make any comeback to this one. It's what you call a burn. Completely shitted on the Nike commercial and their pro-Lebron repair image campaign.
Then Nike can just say, "You live in Cleveland." Fatality. Instead of "Scoreboard," Bron can just say "bank account," and Twitpic from South Beach while Clevelanders deal with the harsh winter and that river that caught on fire.

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 06:05 PM
LOL How many more will Cleveland make? Honestly Cleveland fans need to get over it. JJ Hickson is your new superstar.

They don't need to make anymore. Nike can't make any comeback to this one. It's what you call a burn. This video response completely shitted on the Nike commercial and their pro-Lebron repair image campaign. :applause:

Mr Clutch Melo
11-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Guys like JtotheIzzo, TheLogo, Charles Barkley, etc who were once the biggest of Lebron supportors.

We were robbed of this as basketball fans. So now we get to see him play robin with Wade as he went from being the undisputed best in the league to averaging 20/5/5 with two other prime superstars.

How can the best player in the league be Robin ? :facepalm We were not robbed, a superteam is both good and bad for the NBA imo.

Gee I don't know, maybe former Lebron fans? Maybe the guys who thought Lebron could go on to dethrone Jordan, Bird, Magic, Russell, Wilt, etc as GOAT.

All of them = Cleveland fans

Cleveland fans are the only one really upset.

monkeypox
11-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Sonics fans aren't threatening to harm Durant. The worse they do is make a documentary, ***** on msg boards, and show up at Portland-OKC games in Sonics jerseys.

Utah is over the Derek Fisher thing too. They'll boo him, 1 fan made a very insensitive sign, but they have moved on with their lives. Go to any Utah blog or website, and they aren't still writing about Derek Fisher on a daily basis.

Cleveland got weaned off the LeBron tit, and they can't handle it.

yeah, but how long has it been? this LeBron thing is still pretty fresh. i'm also pretty sure there were plenty of people on the internet threatening harm on Bennett and whoever for moving the team and I've personally read on message boards people hoping Fishers daughter goes blind. It's a pretty unique situation to have a home grown hero do this to his home town. If you can name another player that crapped all over his town and the town just moved on, then you'd have a stronger case. Like I've shown, other cities have held grudges for less.

I think it's kind of sad, but given the circumstances I don't begrudge the city in doing a little venting to work it out. I mean, if LeBron can make commercials addressing it and trying to repair his image, why can't Clevelanders respond in kind?

zORi
11-05-2010, 06:11 PM
How can the best player in the league be Robin ? :facepalm We were not robbed, a superteam is both good and bad for the NBA imo.

All of them = Cleveland fans

Cleveland fans are the only one really upset.

It won't be good if they really do manage to win >8 in a row, this would be one boring decade.

Willkill24
11-05-2010, 06:13 PM
but but Lebron was just chilling since a Lebron James team is never desperate. :oldlol:

he bounced back with a near quadruple double :oldlol:

oh the horror
11-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Cleveland fans will "get over it" when Nike stops trying to repair this kid's reputation through silly commercial advertising.

Ive said it before....he needs to just play basketball, and thats it. Win on the court, and let that do the talking for you.

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 06:14 PM
I mean, if LeBron can make commercials addressing it and trying to repair his image, why can't Clevelanders respond in kind?

Absolutely. Lebron asked the people "What should I do". The people are merely responding to him. He didn't expect it to be a rhetorical question did he? :oldlol:

ShannonElements
11-05-2010, 06:19 PM
I don't think I've ever in my life witnessed(see what I did there?) a more butt-hurt fanbase than Cleveland fans. The crying just never ends.

oh the horror
11-05-2010, 06:20 PM

It depends. How many commercials will Lebron make?

50inchvertical
yeah, but how long has it been? this LeBron thing is still pretty fresh. i'm also pretty sure there were plenty of people on the internet threatening harm on Bennett and whoever for moving the team and I've personally read on message boards people hoping Fishers daughter goes blind. It's a pretty unique situation to have a home grown hero do this to his home town. If you can name another player that crapped all over his town and the town just moved on, then you'd have a stronger case. Like I've shown, other cities have held grudges for less.

I think it's kind of sad, but given the circumstances I don't begrudge the city in doing a little venting to work it out. I mean, if LeBron can make commercials addressing it and trying to repair his image, why can't Clevelanders respond in kind?
You think LeBron is the first local player to play in the city he grew up in then go somewhere else? How many NYC products have been Knicks? Chicago products that played for Chicago then went somewhere else?

The fact that LeBron "crapped all over his town," or "ruined Cleveland," etc. is my whole point. In how many other cities is that even possible? Most cities entire existence (and economy) doesn't center so much around 1 person (particularly an athlete).

More Cleveland not getting over it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIe23C1NvU4 And want to know what makes this funnier. This is the same dude who made "Hastily made Cleveland tourism video" 1 and 2, making fun of the city himself and admitting it sucks.

NYC has had local products leave? Indiana has, Chicago has, it also happens in the coaching ranks all the time. People are mad but they move on with their lives. Because they have lives, that don't revolve 100% around said athlete.

oh the horror
I don't think I've ever in my life witnessed(see what I did there?) a more butt-hurt fanbase than Cleveland fans. The crying just never ends.

Never ends? This sh*t happened literally just a few months ago. :oldlol:

hitmanyr2k
11-05-2010, 06:21 PM
It's shocking Nike hasn't had this video taken down yet :oldlol:

Foster5k
11-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Lmao. These clowns still hanging on Lebron's nuts. Let it go already. Damn!

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 06:25 PM

I'm not a Cleveland fan. Neither is Harison, FF1, codegreen, Rose, miamiandorlando, macpierce, kelticforce, ronniec, jm720, catch24, glide2keva, etc, and that's just the first two pages of this thread.

Now let's also talk about how Jordan, Magic, Barkley and Bird are also allegedly "butthurt Cleveland fans", and that's why they criticized his decision. Oh wait. See what I did there? :lol

ShannonElements
11-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Never ends? This sh*t happened literally just a few months ago. :oldlol:

Almost four months ago. A new season has started, and even though FOUR MONTHS have passed, Cleveland fans are creating spoofs of his commercials with the same kind of emotion as if their dad had walked out on their family or something, and some expert type analyzing whether or not he(Lebron) was lying about how soon he had made up his mind makes the news.

It's just sad now.

ShannonElements
11-05-2010, 06:30 PM
I'm not a Cleveland fan. Neither is Harison, FF1, codegreen, Rose, miamiandorlando, macpierce, kelticforce, ronniec, jm720, catch24, glide2keva, etc, and that's just the first two pages of this thread.

Now let's also talk about how Jordan, Magic, Barkley and Bird are also allegedly "butthurt Cleveland fans", and that's why they criticized his decision. Oh wait. See what I did there? :lol

You must be an imbecile if you can't see the difference. All those guys criticized "The Decision" shortly after it happened - they aren't still hung up on it four months later. Get a life, move on. It's just a game.

monkeypox
11-05-2010, 06:32 PM
You think LeBron is the first local player to play in the city he grew up in then go somewhere else? How many NYC products have been Knicks? Chicago products that played for Chicago then went somewhere else?

The fact that LeBron "crapped all over his town," or "ruined Cleveland," etc. is my whole point. In how many other cities is that even possible? Most cities entire existence (and economy) doesn't center so much around 1 person (particularly an athlete).

More Cleveland not getting over it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIe23C1NvU4 And want to know what makes this funnier. This is the same dude who made "Hastily made Cleveland tourism video" 1 and 2, making fun of the city himself and admitting it sucks.

NYC has had local products leave? Indiana has, Chicago has, it also happens in the coaching ranks all the time. People are mad but they move on with their lives. Because they have lives, that don't revolve 100% around said athlete.

Come one dude, I'm trying to have an intelligent debate over this. You really think this is all just because a local boy left? You know there's a saying, it's not about the destination, it's about the journey. To flip that around a bit, it's not about the destination LeBron arrived at necessarily, as it is the path he took to get there that people are complaining about. Considering I haven't seen anyone show up to other heat road games to heckle James like Sonics fans have to the Thunder, it's not like their response so far has been THAT crazy.

I don't even really agree with everything in that video because honestly Cleveland made LeBron as much as LeBron made Cleveland. If they hadn't coddled him to such a degree maybe he wouldn't have been like this. These same people were the ones denying the "quitter" tag last season when everyone else that wasn't a LeBron homer saw it that way. So it's kind of disingenuous to now go and try to burn him with it.

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 06:33 PM
You must be an imbecile if you can't see the difference. All those guys criticized "The Decision" shortly after it happened - they aren't still hung up on it four months later. Get a life, move on. It's just a game.

I'm sorry. Are you by any chance Pat Riley?

monkeypox
11-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Almost four months ago. A new season has started, and even though FOUR MONTHS have passed, Cleveland fans are creating spoofs of his commercials with the same kind of emotion as if their dad had walked out on their family or something, and some expert type analyzing whether or not he(Lebron) was lying about how soon he had made up his mind makes the news.

It's just sad now.

Actually it's a spoof of a commercial that first started like a couple of weeks ago. Which come to think of it, why is LeBron still talking about it FOUR MONTHS LATER! Man... he must be the most butt hurt player ever.

asdf1990
11-05-2010, 06:36 PM
when will cleveland stop being so butthurt?

ShannonElements
11-05-2010, 06:38 PM

Yes.

Actually it's a spoof of a commercial that first started like a couple of weeks ago. Which come to think of it, why is LeBron still talking about it FOUR MONTHS LATER! Man... he must be the most butt hurt player ever.

He probably is butt-hurt.

KB2009Champ
11-05-2010, 06:39 PM
lmao i just saw this.

talk about being owned on your own commercial

strifed169
11-05-2010, 06:40 PM
awesome

Mr Clutch Melo
11-05-2010, 06:42 PM

Are you by chance Dan Gilbert ?

monkeypox
11-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Are you by chance Dan Gilbert ?

Answer: no
Hint: No comic sans.

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 06:50 PM
It's shocking Nike hasn't had this video taken down yet :oldlol:

Nike probably took down their original commercial to save face :oldlol:

ShannonElements
11-05-2010, 07:18 PM
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8554/5161052vhvrub8x.jpg

:lol

Maybe when James comes to town, it will be like a catharsis and Cleveland will be able to get it out of their system and move on. Time will tell.

DuMa
11-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Cleveland once again showing us why they will never attract another big name FA.

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Why yall mad tho? I mean it's not like this video response just shitted on the entire Nike repair Lebron's image campaign.

Oh wait it did. Now I see why. :oldlol:

monkeypox
11-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Why yall mad tho? I mean it's not like this video response just shitted on the entire Nike repair Lebron's image campaign.

Lol, seriously, the most butthurt people in this thread are the ones complaining like little girls about his video. Most of us are just enjoying it for what it is, stop being to emotional about it.

PowerGlove
11-05-2010, 07:30 PM

Kurosawa0
11-05-2010, 07:37 PM
So pathetic. :oldlol:

Derka
11-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Oye, who cares about his commercial and some angry fans....

Let the man play basketball.

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 07:38 PM
So pathetic. :oldlol:

Yea i agree that jumping off the cavaliers bandwagon and onto the heats bandwagon is a pretty pathetic move. Bandwagoners, a disgrace to sports fans everywhere. :applause:

Kurosawa0
11-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Yea i agree that jumping off the cavaliers bandwagon and onto the heats bandwagon is a pretty pathetic move. Bandwagoners, a disgrace to sports fans everywhere. :applause:

Oh no, I was talking about the fans in the video. :roll:

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 07:42 PM
Oh no, I was talking about the fans in the video. :roll:

Oh I'm sorry, did you think I was referring to you? If so, why? :lol

G-train
11-05-2010, 07:43 PM
Made me laugh - people acting like their talking about Stalin.

tontoz
11-05-2010, 07:43 PM
I thought it was pretty good. I think Cavs fans have good reason to be pissed.

Kurosawa0
11-05-2010, 07:44 PM
Oh I'm sorry, did you think I was referring to you? If so, why? :lol

Oh no. I've never claimed to be a fan of any team. I was clearing up that I think those fans are pathetic.

PowerGlove
11-05-2010, 07:46 PM
I watched the video and...............:roll:

Just when you think Cleveland cant look any worse, they exceed expectations. I hate those people. Name a team outside of the Lakers and Celtics where Lebron's first seven years wouldn't make him a top three player in franchise history.

Noyze
11-05-2010, 07:50 PM

:lol

Cleveland once again showing us why they will never attract another big name FA.

Pretty much

I live in northern Cali and most of my family lives in Ohio. I can tell you first hand that they wont ever really let this go. They'll dwell over it the same way Sactown dwells over the 2002 Laker series. Very much alike in that they wont move on.

PowerGlove
11-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Seriously, I know Laker fans/ Celtics fans have had metric tonnes of greats walk through the door, Sixers also, but as a Raptor fan, give me seven years of Lebron please.

-Dude had 2 mvps and brought them to their first finals ever. I will take that hands down.

All that went for naught?

BallsOut
11-05-2010, 07:56 PM
I watched the video and...............:roll:

Just when you think Cleveland cant look any worse, they exceed expectations. I hate those people. Name a team outside of the Lakers and Celtics where Lebron's first seven years wouldn't make him a top three player in franchise history.

Please. The video response absolutely wrecked the Nike commercial. Responded very cleverly to all the questions Lebron had with facts. You mad as hell bro :lol

KobeKlutch
11-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Great response but Cavs fans should move on.

It's better to move on then to dwell on it.

Lebron f'ed up and he proved he's overrated.

LA KB24
11-05-2010, 07:59 PM
ib25pages.

Premeditated
11-05-2010, 07:59 PM
bunch of fukking losers over there in Cleveland for real.

If he would have announced that he was staying in Cleveland, they would be burping out his inner ***** fluid. Even though they said it wasn't his decision they were upset at, but how he did it. Fukk outta here!

KobeKlutch
11-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Can someone please tweet Lebron this commercial.

I can't wait till they Heat play the Cavs.

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Pretty much

I live in northern Cali and most of my family lives in Ohio. I can tell you first hand that they wont ever really let this go. They'll dwell over it the same way Sactown dwells over the 2002 Laker series. Very much alike in that they wont move on.

You can't understand unless you're from here. We have to listen to hacks like you and the other guys in this thread tear our city down every day. LeBron James, a native son, was the one thing we had going for us. We thought- and he told us- he would lead us to redemption, FINALLY. Instead, he turned his back when the going got tough.

Again, you have to be from here to understand. Sports are much much more important to people in the midwest than in your bandwagon paradises of LA and Florida where fans come and go (Heat can't even sell out their games with 2 hall of famers in their prime on their roster and a 3rd All Star, LOL- in Cleveland those 3 guys would already have statues)

Hope I have shed some light. Yes, we are defeatist and yes there is an inferiority complex. People telling us how much our city sucks at every turn certainly doesn't help matters. Some day Cleveland will win something and they will stop being so bitter and spiteful, but it wont be any time soon. I'll use some words a lot of you guys are using in this thread: Deal with it. Get over it. it's how we are.

PowerGlove
11-05-2010, 08:11 PM
^You guys should do something useful like improve your city. It's not bad, but this whining campaign is not helping your PR.

KobeKlutch
11-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Again, you have to be from here to understand. Sports are much much more important to people in the midwest than in your bandwagon paradises of LA and Florida where fans come and go (Heat can't even sell out their games with 2 hall of famers in their prime on their roster and a 3rd All Star, LOL- in Cleveland those 3 guys would already have statues)

LOL....they are not hall of famers.

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 08:14 PM
You can't understand unless you're from here. We have to listen to hacks like you and the other guys in this thread tear our city down every day. LeBron James, a native son, was the one thing we had going for us. We thought- and he told us- he would lead us to redemption, FINALLY. Instead, he turned his back when the going got tough.

Hope I have shed some light. Yes, we are defeatist and yes there is an inferiority complex. People telling us how much our city sucks at every turn certainly doesn't help matters. Some day Cleveland will win something and they will stop being so bitter and spiteful, but it wont be any time soon. I'll use some words a lot of you guys are using in this thread: Deal with it. Get over it. it's how we are.

Lead you to redemption? Jesus dude...

:violin:

Has everyone lost their mind or what? This is basketball.

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:15 PM
LOL....they are not hall of famers.

Wade and James won't be in the HoF?

LMFAO.

k.

^You guys should do something useful like improve your city. It's not bad, but this whining campaign is not helping your PR.

First of all, that is in the hands of the corrupt politicians, not me, Joe Schmoe college student who used to live in Cleveland.

Secondly, nobody gives a **** what cats from "better cities" think about us. We will make sure James knows what his home thinks of him.

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Lead you to redemption? Jesus dude...

:violin:

Has everyone lost their mind or what? This is basketball.

Did leBron James himself not tell a story of his life called... "More than a Game"?

Or was I dreaming when I watched that?

DukeDelonte13
11-05-2010, 08:16 PM

well let me just wave a magic f*cking wand and make it nice, sunny, and warm. While i'm at it, i'll make the Browns and Indians good, and give the cavs another generational superstar. Anything else?

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:17 PM
well let me just wave a magic f*cking wand and make it nice, sunny, and warm. While i'm at it, i'll make the Browns and Indians good, and give the cavs another generational superstar. Anything else?
Seriously. People are f*cking stupid.

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Did leBron James himself not tell a story of his life called... "More than a Game"?

Or was I dreaming when I watched that?

Yeah, he was playing day in and day out with his best friends, fighting in the trenches daily to accomplish goals as a collective and redeem a decision that they made entering their freshman year.

But yeah, sitting on your couch and cheering on someone else play and accomplish their goals is COMPLETELY analogous.

:wtf:

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Yeah, he was playing day in and day out with his best friends, fighting in the trenches daily to accomplish goals as a collective and redeem a decision that they made entering their freshman year.

But yeah, sitting on your couch and cheering on someone else play and accomplish their goals is COMPLETELY analogous.

:wtf:

Trenches? BASKETBALL? ITS BASKETBALL MAN!!

Ever been to Pittsburgh? Football is LIFE there. Chicago? People live breathe and shit the Cubs. That is the midwest. Sports sports and more sports, the most passionate fans around.

You wouldn't know that or even begin to understand that from your Canadian throne, I'm sure.

chris2010
11-05-2010, 08:24 PM
I like it when they responded to when lebron asked :"should I be what you want me to be?"
they say yes, we wanted you to be what you said you were: CHOSEN ONE. KING. If you cant live up to your own hype, dont create it. Simple as that. Thats what he should do

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Trenches? BASKETBALL? ITS BASKETBALL MAN!!

Ever been to Pittsburgh? Football is LIFE there. Chicago? People live breathe and shit the Cubs. That is the midwest. Sports sports and more sports, the most passionate fans around.

You wouldn't know that or even begin to understand that from your Canadian throne, I'm sure.

You're a fan...nothing more. You don't train, fight through personal adversity etc. You watch and cheer.

Yeah no, we have no sports fans up here. Hockey used to be kinda big...don't know what happened...

sixer6ad
11-05-2010, 08:26 PM

Is this Maverick's new ISH name and first post?:roll:

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:26 PM
You're a fan...nothing more. You don't train, fight through personal adversity etc. You watch and cheer.

Yeah no, we have no sports fans up here. Hockey used to be kinda big...don't know what happened...

Die hard fans and being passionate about sports seem to be incredibly alien concepts to you, so forgive me if I made assumptions.

sixer6ad
11-05-2010, 08:28 PM
As I said beginning July 9, if you are not from here and did not experience it, you simply don't get it. It's that simple.

Outside of that, the video is actually a better commercial than the real one. Someone mentioned it already...Nike hates this. The creator of the commercial hates this one; it's better.

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Die hard fans and being passionate about sports seem to be incredibly alien concepts to you, so forgive me if I made assumptions.

No. Seething hatred and visceral anger over a decision made by a complete stranger over something where you are privy to no information and are completely irrelevant to the outcome is an alien concept to me.

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:30 PM
As I said beginning July 9, if you are not from here and did not experience it, you simply don't get it. It's that simple.

Outside of that, the video is actually a better commercial than the real one. Someone mentioned it already...Nike hates this. The creator of the commercial hates this one; it's better.

Is it worth my time to even try to make people here understand?

Probably not. I can sleep well knowing that if a once in a lifetime talent left a sports team *they* lived and died with after quitting on the team and broadcasting his "decision" on national TV, they would be bawling their eyes out all over. And you know what? I'd let them.

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:31 PM
No. Seething hatred and visceral anger over a decision made by a complete stranger over something where you are privy to no information and are completely irrelevant to the outcome is an alien concept to me.

So fans don't pay money to watch and support the team?

There are no LeBron James' without fans. Stop trying to be clever. You aren't.

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Is it worth my time to even try to make people here understand?

Probably not. I can sleep well knowing that if a once in a lifetime talent left a sports team *they* lived and died with after quitting on the team and broadcasting his "decision" on national TV, they would be bawling their eyes out all over. And you know what? I'd let them.

People get being hurt and disappointed. Its the calling him a quitter and anger where people think you are pathetic idiots.

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:34 PM
People get being hurt and disappointed. Its the calling him a quitter and anger where people think you are pathetic idiots.

Well, he did quit on the team. And he did lie to his fans who supported him his entire life (not just his NBA years). Thus, people are angry.

If you don't understand that, well, you are a pathetic idiot. Maybe something worse.

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 08:36 PM
So fans don't pay money to watch and support the team?

There are no LeBron James' without fans. Stop trying to be clever. You aren't.

You all paid your money completely voluntarily, knowing exactly what you'd get in return. You knew the stakes! And now you want MORE? You think something is owed to you? Why?

Yeah it is easy to say there are no LeBron's without fans, but so what. What a childish analogy. LeBron offers a service and you all pay him for it. How easily you forget the the initial transaction.

And about the clever thing...that is on you. I'm just typing, you interpret it how you want.

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Well, he did quit on the team. And he did lie to his fans who supported him his entire life (not just his NBA years). Thus, people are angry.

If you don't understand that, well, you are a pathetic idiot. Maybe something worse.

Supported him his entire life? Listen to you man, you're completely irrational. You supported him when he had no father? You think you played that big a role in his life? Really?

Pathetic idiot huh? There is a reason why I went from red to green during our little back and forth...I think I'm making perfect sense.

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:41 PM
You all paid your money completely voluntarily, knowing exactly what you'd get in return. You knew the stakes! And now you want MORE? You think something is owed to you? Why?

Yeah it is easy to say there are no LeBron's without fans, but so what. What a childish analogy. LeBron offers a service and you all pay him for it. How easily you forget the the initial transaction.

And about the clever thing...that is on you. I'm just typing, you interpret it how you want.

Just figured I'd let you know.

As for the rest of your post, that's one way to look at it...if you only look at sports on a shallow level. People around here don't. A superstar like LeBron James- especially a hometown hero like him- represents more than a service. They put "Cleveland" or "Miami" or "Los Angeles" before the team name for a reason: they represent the city, they play for the city. That doesn't give them the right to spit on their fans or quit on their teams and fans. I've tried to explain this to you for the last page or so and you still don't get it. I don't think you ever will, so I won't waste either of our time further.

Go on thinking whatever you want. But I'm gonna be perfectly honest with you, if LeBron James had just held a press conference, announced he was leaving, contacted Dan Gilbert before he did so and just made the simple, logical, classy moves...I'd be angry about his decision, but respect the guy a HELL OF A LOT more than I do right now. I know a lot of people who feel the same way. I've said many times before (maybe not on these forums, though) that if I were James I'd have made the same decision and done it with about 10x as much tact.

Well, if he'd done that, and actually put forth effort in Game 5. lol.

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Supported him his entire life? Listen to you man, you're completely irrational. You supported him when he had no father? You think you played that big a role in his life? Really?

Pathetic idiot huh? There is a reason why I went from red to green during our little back and forth...I think I'm making perfect sense.

I expected you to know that James played his high school basketball in Akron, Ohio, but I suppose that was too much. Now you know, however. He lied to and spit on those people in Akron as well, with his antics.

This is too easy.

PowerGlove
11-05-2010, 08:45 PM

Climate + Sports fixes all your problems? I... cant even laugh at this.

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 08:46 PM
I expected you to know that James played his high school basketball in Akron, Ohio, but I suppose that was too much. Now you know, however. He lied to and spit on those people in Akron as well, with his antics.

This is too easy.

Yes, I didn't know he played in Akron...easy for you to pull out simple facts?

Oh well. We won't figure this out here. I hope you and yours can get over this life altering betrayal from some athlete. God knows there isn't bigger this to worry about in life.

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:48 PM
Yes, I didn't know he played in Akron...easy for you to pull out simple facts?

Oh well. We won't figure this out here. I hope you and yours can get over this life altering betrayal from some athlete. God knows there isn't bigger this to worry about in life.

I'm over it, pretty much.

But it doesn't mean I will stop hating the guy. I still hate Art Modell to this day. If you ever listen to Art talk, he totally, 100% understands why he is hated and even commented on the LeBron James fiasco, saying LeBron James will never be forgiven and he understands why- as well as adding that Cleveland has the best fans around.

If we're talking LeBron James, I will certainly drop my opinion on the guy. It doesn't take much effort and it certainly is on topic. Does that mean I am not worrying about my college graduation coming up, or my application to OCS, or anything else? No, I'm here to talk about sports...so shut the **** up and deal with it. What's worse, Cleveland fans hating on LeBron James for backstabbing them, or hacks like you berating them for doing so? Why don't you just get over it, instead, if you're so superior?

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:49 PM

Climate + Sports fixes all your problems? I... cant even laugh at this.

Do you know anything about Cleveland? I think I already commented on this.

ShannonElements
11-05-2010, 08:50 PM

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:50 PM

Must suck living in a shit country.

See what I did there?

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 08:51 PM
I'm over it, pretty much.

But it doesn't mean I will stop hating the guy. I still hate Art Modell to this day. If you ever listen to Art talk, he totally, 100% understands why he is hated and even commented on the LeBron James fiasco, saying LeBron James will never be forgiven and he understands why- as well as adding that Cleveland has the best fans around.

If we're talking LeBron James, I will certainly drop my opinion on the guy. It doesn't take much effort and it certainly is on topic. Does that mean I am not worrying about my college graduation coming up, or my application to OCS, or anything else? No, I'm here to talk about sports...so shut the **** up and deal with it. What's worse, Cleveland fans hating on LeBron James for backstabbing them, or hacks like you berating them for doing so? Why don't you just get over it, instead, if you're so superior?

Time to shut it down man. You need to relax. Don't take it out on me.

:confusedshrug:

PowerGlove
11-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Do you know anything about Cleveland? I think I already commented on this.
I've been there before and lived in Ohio for 11 years. That has literally nothing to do with what I said.

ShannonElements
11-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Must suck living in a shit country.

See what I did there?

What? Portugal is awesome. Best country in South America.

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Time to shut it down man. You need to relax. Don't take it out on me.

:confusedshrug:

So instead of replying, you're going to pull the "Woah man, cool down!" card. Gotcha...I think I've made my point. You still haven't answered my question though. Will you kindly?

I've been there before and lived in Ohio for 11 years. That has literally nothing to do with what I said.

Living in Ohio has nothing to do with knowing about Cleveland, either.

Did you read my earlier post? If not, please do so.

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:53 PM
What? Portugal is awesome. Best country in South America.

I think you missed my point.

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 08:54 PM
So instead of replying, you're going to pull the "Woah man, cool down!" card. Gotcha...I think I've made my point. You still haven't answered my question though. Will you kindly?

*Sigh* Uhhhh, and what is your question?

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 08:54 PM
I think you missed my point.

Dude, he's rolling you...Portugal...South America

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:55 PM
*Sigh* Uhhhh, and what is your question?

Do I have to do your work for you?

What's worse, Cleveland fans hating on LeBron James for backstabbing them, or hacks like you berating them for doing so? Why don't you just get over it, instead, if you're so superior?

I'm not trying to be a dick, or hate on people, or anything like that. But some of you suffer from a serious lack of perspective. I thought I could provide some, but mile thick skulls are mighty tough to get through.

PowerGlove
11-05-2010, 08:56 PM

So going there wont teach me anything about cleveland?:oldlol: Man please, I'm not even mad at this. I'm pretty sure everywhere I've lived can either stack up or is just flat out better, I'm not mad.

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Dude, he's rolling you...Portugal...South America

So his Location is a joke?

Or half of a joke?

Impossible to tell. Either way, I used it to make a point.

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Do I have to do your work for you?

I mean, I kind of want to get on with my night here...let bygones be bygones.

I think I am the one letting go of it, at least I am trying to.

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 08:57 PM
So going there wont teach me anything about cleveland?:oldlol: Man please, I'm not even mad at this. I'm pretty sure everywhere I've lived can either stack up or is just flat out better, I'm not mad.

Did. You. Read. my. Post? It was in direct response to you.

Cleveland is a modest city. It's rust belt. There isn't a lot to do outside of eat good food and drink a lot of beer and watch crappy sports teams. We get it. THAT ISN'T MY POINT.

Jesus Christ..

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 08:58 PM

Or half of a joke?

Portugal is in Europe.

ctown4eva
I mean, I kind of want to get on with my night here...let bygones be bygones.

I think I am the one letting go of it, at least I am trying to.

Well, gee, my bad...let me lower the gun from your head and cease holding you prisoner in this thread....

:roll:

ctown4eva
Portugal is in Europe.

No shit. What do you think I meant by "Is it a joke or a half joke?"

ShannonElements
11-05-2010, 08:59 PM

Or half of a joke?

And it was quite the point you made! Refuting the level of you and yours' butthurtednessiosity by saying I live in a shitty country! Oh, woe is me!

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 09:00 PM
And it was quite the point you made! Refuting the level of you and yours' butthurtednessiosity by saying I live in a shitty country! Oh, woe is me!

Actually, no. That would be a MAJOR dick move by me, wouldn't it? But wait..people can't help but point out just how shatty Cleveland is throughout this thread, even though it has NOTHING to do with basketball.

Am I painting a clear picture?

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Well, gee, my bad...let me lower the gun from your head and cease holding you prisoner in this thread....

:roll:

Did I at least answer your question?

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Did I at least answer your question?

Vaguely.

I know my posts sound harsh but like I said, I was trying to lend some perspective to get some variety in this thread instead of, "ZOMG Cleveland sucks!" "Oh man they are BUTT HURT! LOL!"

Sounds like I failed. Oh well.

CanadaBBallFan
11-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Vaguely.

I know my posts sound harsh but like I said, I was trying to lend some perspective to get some variety in this thread instead of, "ZOMG Cleveland sucks!" "Oh man they are BUTT HURT! LOL!"

Sounds like I failed. Oh well.

I think we standing on mutual ground. Who am I to say how you should feel. I get it.

ShannonElements
11-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Actually, no. That would be a MAJOR dick move by me, wouldn't it? But wait..people can't help but point out just how shatty Cleveland is throughout this thread, even though it has NOTHING to do with basketball.

Am I painting a clear picture?

I never said anything about Cleveland being shitty, nor did the picture I posted infer as much. So your point is completely unrelated and in context makes no sense.

chris2010
11-05-2010, 09:09 PM
I know its pretty annoying people saying lebron did nothing wrong at all and that the cleveland fans are too piss poor to attract another superstar. Im not even a cavaliers fan im a lakers fan. Some of the hate is kind of over the top, but he definitely deserves criticism.

People are stupid if they think its okay for him to have some interview on him during the nba finals to discuss his future but most importantly "free agency"

People are stupid if they find it alright for him to have a one hour special to discuss his decision w/ a bunch of little kids sitting on the sideline as props in the name of charity. If he really felt like he needed to donate the money to the charity (nothing wrong w/ that), then just do it in private. Why flaunt it in public?

People are stupid if they think the heat are his team if he went there on account of 2 other stars being there w/ 1 being the original superstar there who led them to the franchises only championship. Plus, its not like he committed to the heat first, he waited to see where other guys were landing first before deciding. So where in that logic does that qualify him as the franchise player or a king?

People are stupid to think its okay for a team to have a huge celebration right after landing 3 superstars. Dont toast to them, tell them to get the hell in the gym and work on being legends and breaking all basketball records possible.

However, as far as the cavaliers go. To be honest cleveland fans, yall were stupid in one clear way. If the 2 seasons leading up to his overhyped exit he would not commit to preferring to stay in cleveland, that is a clear warning sign. Its one thing for role players to not commit b/c they are what they are: ROLE players; meaning other guys can come in and do their work. Superstars dont have to worry about being traded unwillingly b/c superstars are what they are: rare talents that cant just be traded away for a bag of chips and no one give a damn.

Cavs fans & management, you all made a mistake in being too harsh too late on lebron. If todays superstars are meant to be pampered and worshipped just so that they will stay, then where is the dignity? Most average people dont get that treatment, why give it to lebron? Stick to your team and support it. You will attract enough players eventually who can put you over the top.

The lebron james supporters, what should cavaliers fans do? Accept the fact that they should not have tried to make lebron live up to his own self proclaimed title? Accept his downright disrespectful move of televising his decision in front of a bunch of little kids in the name of charity when they werent meant as the main attraction? Accept that its just a sport and that who cares where a player goes? (Yet most of you were overjoyed at the fact of landing him thus celebrating on your facebook pages and even having an overhyped offseason free agency championship party?)

ctown4eva
11-05-2010, 09:10 PM
I never said anything about Cleveland being shitty, nor did the picture I posted infer as much. So your point is completely unrelated and in context makes no sense.
I just picked a person and made a comment. It had nothing to do with you.

monkeypox
11-05-2010, 09:50 PM

Or half of a joke?

It's a joke related to his avatar. On the show Arrested Development there was a running gag where the family members kept thinking Portugal was in South America when everyone with even a little education knows it's in Africa.

Noah Rose
11-06-2010, 05:58 AM
South Park "What Should I Do?" is still the best!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-South-Park-takes-on-LeBron-James-ad?urn=nba-282494

Foster5k
11-06-2010, 06:00 AM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-South-Park-takes-on-LeBron-James-ad?urn=nba-282494

Nah, it sucks. Most people who like South Park are retarded.

DukeDelonte13
11-06-2010, 07:16 AM
Still can't believe people are calling Clevelanders out for making a response video to Lebron's gay-assed commercial. :facepalm

Who's worse, the people who made that video, or the people trying to defend Lebron's actions and slam a city for being pissed at him?

BallsOut
11-06-2010, 02:13 PM
Apparently Lebron has seen the video and here's what he had to say: "It was all right," he said. "They could have done a better job."

Source (http://www.nba.com/2010/news/11/05/lebron-video.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2)

Sounds like he got burnt. :oldlol:

Foster5k
11-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Lebron James > City of Cleveland

Fact.

Skip Bayless
11-06-2010, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE=BallsOut]Youtube Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvgD9HNTMkM&feature=player_embedded)
Article (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Clevelanders-respond-to-LeBron-James;_ylt=AuPjp3eSk2nusM7E4leLOae8vLYF?urn=nba-282886)

Some excerpts from the video:

Lebron: Should I remind you that I've done this before?
Response: "Yea Boston Game 5. We watched. You Quit."

Response 1: "Traitors don't leave legacies".
Response 2: "When things get difficult, you run. That's your legacy"

Lebron: What should I do?
Response: "You should throw it in our faces on national television. Thanks!"

Best part is the end when the audio fades away with Lebron saying: "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland, and I won't stop until I get it.

DKLaker
11-06-2010, 02:40 PM
I heard this video was good.....but it was great, no, AMAZING!!!!!!!
Wow, they nailed the stake through his dark heart, definite kill shot!!!!!
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Let's see if Nike comes up with any more pompous videos we can mock.....I mean seriously how was their commercial supposed to HELP the situation???
Who at Nike actually thought this was a good idea???
Why not have a sincere honest HUMBLE commercial saying everyone makes mistakes, lears from those mistakes and will be the right kind of guy in the future. Donate more $$$ to charities and communities....and scholarships.
That's probably the best way to redeem his character.

detotronix
11-06-2010, 02:57 PM
I find the black girl in the video to be extremely cute.

Rake2204
11-06-2010, 03:08 PM
I liked the original video. And I definitely liked the response as well.

I perused through this thread and I saw a few people questioning who else is upset with LeBron besides Clevelanders. I'm a Michigan guy, a Pistons guy, and I was really bummed about the whole LeBron fiasco. I was never depressed about it, but I can't say I'm now fine with James in Miami. It's just not fun anymore. I very much liked the idea of LeBron being the unstoppable force repping his hometown team, leading them to the promised land.

Surely, the move was his choice, it was just an unfortunate one. I never envisioned a scenario where it would suddenly not be fun to watch LeBron play anymore, but it happened. It just sucks for a lot of basketball fans.

blondie
11-06-2010, 03:47 PM
this one is better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMH6d0-5fqU

BallsOut
11-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Just some interesting stats:

In almost 2 weeks, the official Nike commercial youtube video has 3,341,499 views.

In just under 2 days, this official response video has 1,049,765 views.

Assuming the constant increase, this response video will double the views of the original nike commercial by 2 weeks.

So how long before Nike takes the original commercial down? :oldlol:

crisoner
11-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Lol epic video...great job Cleveland.

knightfall88
11-06-2010, 06:47 PM
This is the exact same reason I said that Lebron needs to lay low and shut the fck up for the next few years

Svendiggity
11-06-2010, 06:56 PM
this one is better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMH6d0-5fqU

hahaha

LBJMVP
11-06-2010, 11:49 PM

get over it? most of us cleveland fans felt that the commercial and the questions we directed at us. we simply aswered the question.

LBJMVP
11-06-2010, 11:56 PM

"should i ask for everyone's forgiveness and go back to my orginal team?, nah screw that im just gonna keep be a f**kin dick."

Meticode
11-07-2010, 12:11 AM
It's ironic really. More than likely most of those same people who hate LeBron James saying things like, "You quit when the going got tough." are just as guilty of it probably. After LeBron left they probably won't go to anymore games and support their team because they aren't expected to do anything. So teh going gets tough and you stop showing up giving your support.

The biggest thing any Cavalier fan can do for that team right now is go to games whenever you can and cheer on the Hicksons and the Varejaos and the Gibsons.

rivers to gates
11-07-2010, 01:35 AM

It looks like a tranny to me.

jbot
11-07-2010, 01:40 AM
i like that
me too. :oldlol:

SavageMode
11-07-2010, 02:22 AM
Pathetic. All because 1 human left their town. 13 pages of hate against 1 guy for being a beast player. grow up kids.

Ruh-Roh
11-07-2010, 02:56 AM
It's ironic really. More than likely most of those same people who hate LeBron James saying things like, "You quit when the going got tough." are just as guilty of it probably. After LeBron left they probably won't go to anymore games and support their team because they aren't expected to do anything. So teh going gets tough and you stop showing up giving your support.

The biggest thing any Cavalier fan can do for that team right now is go to games whenever you can and cheer on the Hicksons and the Varejaos and the Gibsons.

Completely agree.:cheers:

And I bet less than 10% of the people acting mad at him will give these Cav's the same support as last years.

rammerman
11-07-2010, 08:40 AM
I have come to despise Lebron more than any other player in the league in the past 6 months....

That being said, this whole video thing is lame. I would love for Cleveland fans to stop doing this type of shit. It's like if a chick breaks up with you, the worst thing you can do is keep crying and let her know you care. Acknowledge that she/Lebron is a ***** and move on....the more you cry, the more you acknowledge you care, then the more Lebron wins...

Lebron doesn't give a shit about Cleveland fans, so they should act accordingly and not give a shit about him either and stop doing this crap. Just booh the hell out of him when they play each other (which is different since you attend games anyways - whereas now you're going out of your way to make videos about lebron)

Am i wrong?

BallsOut
11-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Lebron doesn't give a shit about Cleveland fans, so they should act accordingly and not give a shit about him either and stop doing this crap. Just booh the hell out of him when they play each other (which is different since you attend games anyways - whereas now you're going out of your way to make videos about lebron)

Am i wrong?

Yep no one cares about your personal life. Lebron made the first video asking questions. It's only fair to allow the fans to respond to his questions. Surely, he didn't expect his questions to be rhetorical now did he? :oldlol:

Disaprine
11-07-2010, 03:15 PM
:oldlol:

fadeaway3
11-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Cleveland fans showing why they are the new scum of the NBA passing lakers fans. Check out this stupid video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sgOM9GIT1o

Meticode
11-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Cleveland fans showing why they are the new scum of the NBA passing lakers fans. Check out this stupid video

They're stupid.

raptorfan_dr07
11-07-2010, 03:38 PM
:oldlol: If that wasn't the biggest piece of trash I've ever watched. Lebron's commercial was pretty damn stupid to begin with, but this one takes the cake. What a sad pathetic bunch of "sports" fans. Cavs fans are looking more and more pathetic by the day. If you put as much energy into fixing up your city as you do hating on a guy who doesn't even play there anymore, people might actually have a better opinion of you. Joakim Noah said it best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0WqSeCKW8&feature=related

It's just old now. All you are doing is coming across as a bunch of whiny, spoiled, stuck up pieces of sh*t. The majority of you are probably the type who shut themselves in at home all day crying and cutting your wrists because your girlfriend dumped you. It's pathetic cause Cavs fans don't even give a f*ck about their team who is actually 3-3. Instead they'd rather focus their entire being on hating Lebron. Like I said, take that energy and actually invest it into your sh*thole of a city or supporting your "team" and maybe we'd have a better opinion of you. I suppose that most of those people in the video aren't/weren't TRUE Cavs fans. Just bandwagon Lebron slurpers who are trying to find meaning again in their otherwise sorry excuse of a life. Joakim Noah's probably laughing his @$$ of at Cleveland.

Kobe n*thuggers, which the OP(Ballsout) is. Pissed off cause Lebron's team is finally on par with what Kobe's had his entire career.

Foster5k
11-07-2010, 03:40 PM

LMAO!!

Guy1: "So, what do you hope to accomplish by tying those knots."

Guy2: "By tying these knots, I want Lebron to blow out both of his knees."

Meticode
11-07-2010, 03:45 PM
LMAO!!

Guy1: "So, what do you hope to accomplish by tying those knots."

Guy2: "By tying these knots, I want Lebron to blow out both of his knees."
People are mean man.

sh0wtime
11-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Fans official Video? Haha, more like Cleveland fans official video!
Other fans dont feel so butthurt about Lebron becoming a freeagent and deciding to join another team.

BallsOut
11-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Who else is REALLY upset?

Michael Jordan:

"There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry, called up Magic and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team,'" Jordan said after finishing tied for 22nd in the American Century Championship golf tournament in Stateline, Nev. "But that's ... things are different. I can't say that's a bad thing. It's an opportunity these kids have today. In all honesty, I was trying to beat those guys."

Larry Bird:

"I remember back in my days, I'd rather play against Earvin Johnson than play with him," he said. "I know he's a great player and you always want to play with the best but I just loved to compete against him. He's a guy I always compared myself to. I'd rather stay in Boston and let him stay in L.A. and just compete every year in the Finals. That's what made me a better player. It would've been too easy if we played together."

Magic Johnson:

"We didn't think about it cause that's not what we were about," Johnson said at Baruch College in New York, according to Bloomberg News. "From college, I was trying to figure out how to beat Larry Bird."

Charles Barkley:

"Let me just tell you this," [Charles] Barkley said. "Mike and I are in 100 percent agreement on this. If you're the two-time defending NBA MVP, you don't leave anywhere. They come to you. That's ridiculous.

Seems like the oldschool folks prefer great competitors in today's league. But but wait, I know! Jordan, Bird, Magic and Barkley are all Kobe stans! That must be it. :lol

chris2010
11-07-2010, 04:57 PM
All these people saying that cleveland fans need to get over lebron leaving and quit whining. where are they when the miami heat bandwagoners blow up on their team getting lebron james and having a huge offseason parade for their new 3some?

oh yeah they are the same people

sixer6ad
11-07-2010, 06:08 PM
All these people saying that cleveland fans need to get over lebron leaving and quit whining. where are they when the miami heat bandwagoners blow up on their team getting lebron james and having a huge offseason parade for their new 3some?

oh yeah they are the same people

3 home games - 20,256 people (sold out) at all 3 games.
This is a city full of passion, wanting to give our sports' lives to someone. Today, it's with the Browns.
However, we fully gave it to LBJ, and no matter what any poster has to say, he went about leaving in the wrong manner. It's just that simple. Telling us to "clean up our city" or "get over" is an ignorant, lazy approach to the entire situation.
It isn't life or death, it is only sports - I agree.
However...you weren't here...you don't understand.
I see the crowds in your cities. I look at the attendance #'s (10,000 in Philly on Friday and empty seats in Miami on Saturday) and realize you don't have what we have. We haven't won since '64; it would be impossible to be spoiled.
Let us rant. Leave us alone. Mind your own business.

Yung D-Will
11-07-2010, 06:10 PM
This is a city full of passion, wanting to give our sports' lives to someone. Today, it's with the Browns.
However, we fully gave it to LBJ, and no matter what any poster has to say, he went about leaving in the wrong manner. It's just that simple. Telling us to "clean up our city" or "get over" is an ignorant, lazy approach to the entire situation.
I see the crowds in your cities. I look at the attendance #'s (10,000 in Philly on Friday and empty seats in Miami on Saturday) and realize you don't have what we have. We haven't won since '64; it would be impossible to be spoiled.

I respect this post :cheers: unless you're in the city I doubt outsiders could ever understand.

nbastatus
11-07-2010, 06:12 PM
I'm a big Lebron's fan, and I do have to agree on this one.

Da KO King
11-08-2010, 05:16 AM
I respect this post :cheers: unless you're in the city I doubt outsiders could ever understand.
There is nothing to understand. They have spent too much time bashing a guy for exercising his right as a free agent and not nearly enough looking at the mismanagement of the franchise by the owners and front office. Many people felt there pain initially, but once it became obvious they wouldn't hold anyone else accountable that is when people tuned them out.

Yung D-Will
11-08-2010, 05:27 AM
I feel as a passionate sports city they have the right to bash whoever they want. Especially if they feel he wronged them.

lilojmayo
11-08-2010, 05:28 AM
Will this madness ever stop. Nobody in Ohio cares!!!! It was news like the first 2 days after the " decision" after that :sleeping . Only like 3% of the entire population of the Ohio even watches the Cavs w/ LeBron on a daily basis and they may even be pushing it.

For those that did watch, 80% of them became Heat Fans, and the other 20% are the losers that did burned his jerseys, and made this video.

With that being said that's a good video, nicely done.

Da KO King
11-08-2010, 05:41 AM
I feel as a passionate sports city they have the right to bash whoever they want. Especially if they feel he wronged them.
Who wronged them, cause as far as I know what LeBron did was well within his right.

Just once I wish that LeBron's marketing team would just say to hell with it and air out all the stupidity of Cleveland's roster building. LeBron did not have to stay for seven years yet he did. Maybe if Cleveland gave him a reason to stay because pretending to be his hometown LeBron would have done so.

Yung D-Will
11-08-2010, 05:52 AM
Who wronged them, cause as far as I know what LeBron did was well within his right.

Just once I wish that LeBron's marketing team would just say to hell with it and air out all the stupidity of Cleveland's roster building. LeBron did not have to stay for seven years yet he did. Maybe if Cleveland gave him a reason to stay because pretending to be his hometown LeBron would have done so.
It's not a matter of whether or not he had the right to do something. Phil Jackson has the right to retire half way through the playoffs because of an injury he makes up. People have the right to do anything in this leauge.

If they felt he wronged their city it's well within their right to bash him however they please and we won't understand unless we were true Cavs fans. Like the poster above.

Just like people don't understand why Vince is booed about 7 years after he left Toronto.

lilojmayo
11-08-2010, 06:02 AM

I know right there 20% of the 3% of Ohio ppl that actually watch the Cavs without LeBron need to get their act together. He played 7 full NBA seasons there, that's alot and gave you many memories, dunks, plays in those 7 years. They shouldn't have taken it for granted especially the fact that Bron was already hinting that I may or may not stay in Cleveland after he signed his extension.

Another thing Cleveland is not Akron, they are two different cities that aren't even a walking distance away, don't know why the media protrays it like he grew up there. It is nothing like Derrick Rose growing up in the south side of Chicago. Bron never grew up in Cleveland.

Gundress
11-08-2010, 06:23 AM
Can you blame Cavs fans? LeBron asked for it and he's looking for trouble.

LeBron should "SHUT THE F*CK UP". Just playing the damn basketball.

jbryan1984
11-08-2010, 08:30 AM
We have every right to make that commercial. Trust me, LeBron loves it, he loves the attention. He is going to love the attention he gets December 2 even though he will probably be booed harder than any man in the history of sports. I thought we did a great job with it. Also, lol at the Noah video. What an idiot. What does he want to do? Buy drugs? Get a prostitute? Like seriously, don't know what he is wanting to "do", he needed to practice his jump shots he missed in games 1 and 2, not worry about doing something. Joakim Noah=Anderson Varejao wannabe.

Mr Clutch Melo
11-08-2010, 08:34 AM
Michael Jordan:

Larry Bird:

Magic Johnson:

Charles Barkley:

Seems like the oldschool folks prefer great competitors in today's league. But but wait, I know! Jordan, Bird, Magic and Barkley are all Kobe stans! That must be it. :lol

There not mad, the only ones that are REALLY mad are Cleveland fans. Anyway Bird and Magic had almost perfect teams when they entered the league. The best player Lebron ever had was Larry freakin Hughes, compare him to Worthy,Kareem,Mchale,Parish etc

Da KO King
11-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Everyone brings up Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Charles Barkley without acknowledging that up until Johnson's sold his part in the Lakers three of that four had teams that would have to compete directly with the Miami Heat.

jbryan1984
11-08-2010, 08:44 AM
There not mad, the only ones that are REALLY mad are Cleveland fans. Anyway Bird and Magic had almost perfect teams when they entered the league. The best player Lebron ever had was Larry freakin Hughes, compare him to Worthy,Kareem,Mchale,Parish etc

I'll admit, for years we really did not get him much help other than role players. But come on give credit where credit is due, the last few years, we put good talent around him. I think the difference in wins for the 2008-09 and the 2009-10 seasons speak for themselves. Danny Ferry got us some awesome deals. People still complain that Mo, Jamison and Shaq were not good enough. A bench consisting of Varejao, West, Moon. Our bench was great, Shaq did his job in the playoffs, Mo could have played better, Jamison can't play D, I know, I've heard the responses. We tried to get Ariza. He would not come unless he knew for sure LeBron was staying. We tried to get Artest, he chose the Lakers. We did all we could to put a team around him. A lot of people don't even realize he wanted Mo because "Mo always killed us in Milwaukee". He wanted Shaq cause they "are good friends" and Shaq came to his HS to watch him play. He wanted Jamison over Amar'e. The pieces put around LeBron James were the pieces he wanted. Notice how you have never heard LeBron complain about not getting help, its always people who hate Cleveland. And KG don't have any right to compare it either. He gave Minnesota, what? 12 seasons? All of his 20's? He never had any real help until Cassell and Sprewell came along. 2 very different situations.

Da KO King
11-08-2010, 08:55 AM
I'll admit, for years we really did not get him much help other than role players. But come on give credit where credit is due, the last few years, we put good talent around him. I think the difference in wins for the 2008-09 and the 2009-10 seasons speak for themselves. Danny Ferry got us some awesome deals.....
Once I got to this point I started taking your opinion with a grain of salt.

Awesome deals? The Cavs lose to Orlando because of front court mismatches and inability to defend pick and rolls? The respond by getting arguably the worst starting pick and roll defender in Shaq? They sign a defensive role-playing for $7+million?

The Cavs are a mess. Those wins were because of LeBron, plain and simple.

jbryan1984
11-08-2010, 09:02 AM

Awesome deals? The Cavs lose to Orlando because of front court mismatches and inability to defend pick and rolls? The respond by getting arguably the worst starting pick and roll defender in Shaq? They sign a defensive role-playing for $7+million?

Losing to Orlando in the 09 ECF was why we got Shaq. There wasn't anyone better who was available that could stand up to Dwight. Too bad we didn't get to see it. I think we could have taken them this year. I think Hedo was a big problem for us to and he wasn't there. I've always said we got lucky in 07. If you look at the rosters, no way were we the best team in the east in 07, we just got lucky. LeBron by himself can only do so much. We had more wins in 09 and 10 because he had real help.

DukeDelonte13
11-08-2010, 09:09 AM
Will this madness ever stop. Nobody in Ohio cares!!!! It was news like the first 2 days after the " decision" after that :sleeping . Only like 3% of the entire population of the Ohio even watches the Cavs w/ LeBron on a daily basis and they may even be pushing it.

For those that did watch, 80% of them became Heat Fans, and the other 20% are the losers that did burned his jerseys, and made this video.

With that being said that's a good video, nicely done.

Totally untrue. Over the past few seasons Fox Sports Ohio broadcasts of the cavs were the highest rated in the NBA. Since the Cavs were Ohio's only NBA team the team had plenty of fans in columbus, toledo, and cinci. Obviously nobody here likes the heat. A guy almost got his ass beat and was forced to leave an indians game for wearing a heat jersey.

and as for the jersey burning...

Are people really so gullible to beleive that when ESPN showed a jersey being burned right after the decision, they just happened to be walking the streets of cleveland and randomly came across a guy doing it right that moment? :facepalm I'm sure maybe a few people might have burned jerseys.. I don't know any. I just think ESPN's BS during the decision was over the top.

chris2010
11-08-2010, 01:35 PM

wtf? i was siding w/ the cleveland fans partially. im pointing out the fact that most of these people bashing cleveland and telling them to get over it are still overly celebrating lebron joining their team. These heat bandwagoners want cleveland to stop getting emotional over the lebron situation yet they dont put their own celebrative emotions in check either.

chris2010
11-08-2010, 01:39 PM

lebron won like 120+ games the past couple years and a few playoff series on his own? okay

DukeDelonte13
11-08-2010, 01:45 PM

Cleveland played very well against the magic with shaq, winning 2 out of the 3 games in the regular season. We didn't get shaq to defend pick and rolls, we got him to put Howard in foul trouble, and to gaurd howard down low 1 on 1. The season before (08, 09) I don't think they won once. Take it for what its worth.

BallsOut
11-08-2010, 07:07 PM
This video response was so well thought out. The ending is just brilliant.

Response: "We wanted you to be who you said you'd be."

O
w
n
e
d
:applause:

monkeypox
11-08-2010, 07:32 PM
So if he's solely responsible for the wins... who's responsible for the mutiple early exits in the playoffs?

chris2010
11-09-2010, 10:59 AM
So if he's solely responsible for the wins... who's responsible for the mutiple early exits in the playoffs?

this

BallsOut
11-10-2010, 05:54 PM
In less than a week, this video response has matched the original nike commercials 2 week duration :applause:

Willkill24
11-10-2010, 06:00 PM
In less than a week, this video response has matched the original nike commercials 2 week duration :applause:
:banana: fukk yeaa

BallsOut
11-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Response: "When things get difficult, you run. That's your legacy"

:lol :lol

Samurai Swoosh
11-11-2010, 03:57 PM
This video response was so well thought out. The ending is just brilliant.

Response: "We wanted you to be who you said you'd be."

O
w
n
e
d
:applause:
:pimp:

the_wise_one
11-11-2010, 11:05 PM

Bird didn't - Parish & McHale came in the year after. Magic did.