YouCallILose
11-21-2010, 08:51 PM
[quote]You don

MrJohnWall
11-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Lebron is so lost. I feel sorry for the kid

DeronMillsap
11-21-2010, 08:57 PM
Yes, it's very hard playing alongside a Top 3 player and possibly a Top 12 PF in the league. :rolleyes:

nevetslc88
11-21-2010, 08:57 PM
:roll: wow lebron

MrJohnWall
11-21-2010, 09:00 PM
This is the same excuse i use when i lose in madden or nba2k.

"You know i could have made a lay up instead of shoot that jumper for the game right? But i didnt want it that easy":oldlol:

YouCallILose
11-21-2010, 09:01 PM
1:14 on

"it's going to be easy..i mean pat could come back and play on the wing..."
:roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agr-vS-re4g

NuggetsFan
11-21-2010, 09:03 PM
I'm far from a hater but this is ridiculous. The whole point of teaming up with two All-Star is to make it easier. To have other players help carry the load. If he didn't want something easier he should have stayed with the team who failed to win anything for the past few years and carried them over the hump.

DeronMillsap
11-21-2010, 09:04 PM

Bwahaha... :roll: Riley might actually be better than Arroyo right now.

shrempf_on_rice
11-21-2010, 09:10 PM
Wow! Just imagine if Lebron didn't have his physique, wtf would he do for a living?

The Iron Fist
11-21-2010, 09:15 PM
This dude is almost the Floyd Mayweather of basketball, a PR nightmare.

kentatm
11-21-2010, 09:16 PM
:roll: :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

If he didn't want it easy why the hell did he join up with Wade and Bosh?

he is such a punk ass fraud.

PHX_Phan
11-21-2010, 09:19 PM

D.J.
11-21-2010, 09:19 PM
He didn't want it easy, so he teams up with arguably the best player after himself and Kobe, and a 20/10 frontcourt player? :facepalm

Quickz
11-21-2010, 09:25 PM
Lol man I really try to give Lebron, Wade, and Bosh the benefit of the doubt when it comes to there PR slip ups...I usually think that the media likes to spin things but mannnn...these guys are quickly becoming jokes

TonyJones
11-21-2010, 09:25 PM

"Just throw it up there and we go get it!! hahahehe"

:(

The_Yearning
11-21-2010, 09:31 PM

Damn Pat Riley was so ****!ng boss at the end! Lookin like the Don of that crackhouse.

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
11-21-2010, 09:31 PM

That's priceless. Lebron made a point to say " It's going to be easy" during their little post signing celebration. This guy could have been a god in professional sports but he let his mouth and ego screw it all up for him.

evilmonkey
11-21-2010, 09:34 PM
I cant believe the huge lack of logic, braincells and rational thought in here, scrolled down to see any intellectual posts who actually understood what Lebron meant but nope............................

1st of all, He came to Miami to make it perhaps easier, not to make it easy, nothing is easy in the NBA..............

2nd of all, If you read the entire article: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/1568/another-loss-another-lesson-for-heat

Then you will understand that Lebron was talking about Miami Heats "process", they dont want anything easy at least not at this stage during the process, he is talking about the obvious... that they need this high competition as early and as much as possible to deal with their problems in strategy, offense, defense, lineups, gameplay and everything...........

You dont develope if everything comes easy to you. If everything comes easy to you then you will have vast amount of trouble when its not easy because you have not been there before. The Heat need to see all kindof force and deal and fix everything in their process, so they can act when it really matters (Playoffs).........................

I see dumb people :facepalm

Rose
11-21-2010, 09:35 PM
I missed evil monkey.

KingMichael23
11-21-2010, 09:59 PM
Does LeBron have a brain?

DirkLegend41
11-21-2010, 10:00 PM
LeBron is one of the greatest NBA Superstars of all time with a brain a size of a peanut.

XxSMSxX
11-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Yes, it's very hard playing alongside a Top 3 player and possibly a Top 12 PF in the league. :rolleyes:

Who Haslem?

tpols
11-21-2010, 10:04 PM
I cant believe the huge lack of logic, braincells and rational thought in here, scrolled down to see any intellectual posts who actually understood what Lebron meant but nope............................

1st of all, He came to Miami to make it perhaps easier, not to make it easy, nothing is easy in the NBA..............

2nd of all, If you read the entire article: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/1568/another-loss-another-lesson-for-heat

Then you will understand that Lebron was talking about Miami Heats "process", they dont want anything easy at least not at this stage during the process, he is talking about the obvious... that they need this high competition as early and as much as possible to deal with their problems in strategy, offense, defense, lineups, gameplay and everything...........

You dont develope if everything comes easy to you. If everything comes easy to you then you will have vast amount of trouble when its not easy because you have not been there before. The Heat need to see all kindof force and deal and fix everything in their process, so they can act when it really matters (Playoffs).........................

I see dumb people :facepalm
Dude you know how no one ever agrees with you on these topics? It's not because they're the idiots.

the_wise_one
11-21-2010, 10:06 PM
Wow! Just imagine if Lebron didn't have his physique, wtf would he do for a living?

Just like Shaq if he didn't have his physique, flipping burgers.

the_wise_one
11-21-2010, 10:08 PM
He is a gift that keeps on giving.

coin24
11-21-2010, 10:10 PM
How many idiots are jumping on the lebron hate train now:banghead:

Any comment he makes all these retards start crying and bitching, seriously wtf!?!
Are you even watching games or are you just the tmz crowd that reads stats and loves off court drama of the players???????:facepalm

YouCallILose
11-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Just like Shaq if he didn't have his physique, flipping burgers.

Shaq is nowhere near as dumb as LeBron

bl2k8
11-21-2010, 10:12 PM
How many idiots are jumping on the lebron hate train now:banghead:

Any comment he makes all these retards start crying and bitching, seriously wtf!?!
Are you even watching games or are you just the tmz crowd that reads stats and loves off court drama of the players???????:facepalm
shut the **** up captain save a hoe:violin:

DeronMillsap
11-21-2010, 10:16 PM
Shaq is nowhere near as dumb as LeBron
Yeah, Shaq graduated from college. :cheers:

DirkLegend41
11-21-2010, 10:18 PM
And 2Pac was real intelligent. And he didn't go to college. LeBron is as dumb as a rock.

coin24
11-21-2010, 10:19 PM
shut the **** up captain save a hoe:violin:

Sorry :bowdown:

I better just follow the ISH dumb sheeps way of thinking...

Off to make a pointless "legacy" or "overrated" thread...........

Hihater
11-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Didn't lebron said it going to be easy when they get in the court? now he said "you don't want anything easy". :facepalm :facepalm

btw why there so much lebron thread lately.

niko
11-21-2010, 10:32 PM
Does he need one stupid thing per week? Is there like a quota? Last week was "I UNDERSTAND RANDY MOSS", now he doesn't want things to be easy.

Dude talks like someone who is a perpetual title winner.

stridge
11-21-2010, 10:37 PM
he made things harder if anything by signing with heat so i see where hes coming from

he has more pressure to win than any player ever in history

he joined a team with a WEAK roster, no C or PG or inside d

turned everyone against him

if lebron wanted it easy he would have gone back to the cavs or been with the bulls but he chose the most challenging route

the_wise_one
11-21-2010, 10:42 PM

Doesn't mean shit. He bought that diploma.

rammerman
11-21-2010, 10:45 PM
STFU Lebron!!!!

Lebron is like a hot chick without a brain. You just want her to stfu and do what she does best.

Lebron should not talk ever again. Fcking idiot!

Hihater
11-21-2010, 10:45 PM
he made things harder if anything by signing with heat so i see where hes coming from

he has more pressure to win than any player ever in history

he joined a team with a WEAK roster, no C or PG or inside d

turned everyone against him

if lebron wanted it easy he would have gone back to the cavs or been with the bulls but he chose the most challenging route
Sorry, can you get lebron nut out of your mouth?

rammerman
11-21-2010, 10:46 PM
by the way, how is lebron still able to talk when he has wade's dick in his mouth 24/7?

:confusedshrug:

stridge
11-21-2010, 10:49 PM
Sorry, can you get lebron nut out of your mouth?
let me guess kome fan?

DirkLegend41
11-21-2010, 10:51 PM
let me guess kome fan?
Trying to make up funny names for Kobe, huh?

Hihater
11-21-2010, 10:51 PM
let me guess kome fan?
:lol :lol What??? what this got to do with kobe?

BlueandGold
11-21-2010, 11:04 PM
This dude is almost the Floyd Mayweather of basketball, a PR nightmare.

He has been dunking Kobe out of the Finals these past 2 years just like Mayweather has ducked Pac the last two fights, still though Mayweather is a champion so it's an insult to Mayweather to even compare the 2.

coin24
11-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Well done:cheers:

Another Lebron hate thread has now had Kobe added to it and pointless arguing started:cheers: :bowdown:

shrempf_on_rice
11-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Well done:cheers:

Another Lebron hate thread has now had Kobe added to it and pointless arguing started:cheers: :bowdown:

For the record, one of Lebron's PR brought Kobe into this thread.

PowerGlove
11-21-2010, 11:10 PM
You HAVE to be kidding me..I guess he teamed up with Wade & Bosh to make it harder? This guy is becoming the biggest joke in professional sports.
Yes, being hated and targeted by most fans and most of league is so much easier than trying to win it in Cleveland. Do people think on this forum? The pressure on these three are something that they are not accustomed to because the stakes have never been this high.

Hagbard
11-21-2010, 11:13 PM
He has been dunking Kobe out of the Finals these past 2 years just like Mayweather has ducked Pac the last two fights, still though Mayweather is a champion so it's an insult to Mayweather to even compare the 2.
Boxing is like little league baseball. Everybody who wants gets to be champion.

PBF ain't legit.

Doranku
11-21-2010, 11:13 PM
Yes, being hated and targeted by most fans and most of league is so much easier than trying to win it in Cleveland. Do people think on this forum? The pressure on these three are something that they are not accustomed to because the stakes have never been this high.

Wade and LeBron have both played in the NBA Finals, yet the pressure on them right now is greater than playing for a championship? :roll:

Come on, now.

PowerGlove
11-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Wade and LeBron have both played in the NBA Finals, yet the pressure on them right now is greater than playing for a championship? :roll:

Come on, now.
Not sure if you are serious.

-Fallout from the decision
-Dan Gilbert's letter
-5/6/7/8 championship joke or whatever by lebron
-huge target on their back

When was the last time a team was EXPECTED to win an NBA championship just because of their names? This is way more pressure than Lebron sneaking into the finals or Wade's finals run. People want to see them fail all over the country.Did you see the way the garden erupted when they beat Miami? The Hive? Come on son.

stridge
11-21-2010, 11:19 PM

-Dan Gilbert's letter

When was the last time a team was EXPECTED to win an NBA championship just because of their names? This is way more pressure than Lebron sneaking into the finals or Wade's finals run. People want to see them fail all over the country.Did you see the way the garden erupted when they beat Miami? The Hive? Come on son.
no need to reason with anyone with a laker avatar...we all know there agenda

Rashard
11-21-2010, 11:21 PM
He clearly never thinks before he opens his mouth.

shrempf_on_rice
11-21-2010, 11:21 PM

-Dan Gilbert's letter

All those things you mentioned are after the fact. Lebron's decision to take the easy road was made prior to these points. You do see the difference don't you?

stridge
11-21-2010, 11:22 PM
He clearly never thinks before he opens his mouth.
so being real is a bad thing now?? dude says whats on his mind

its good to see

PowerGlove
11-21-2010, 11:23 PM
All those things you mentioned are after the fact. Lebron's decision to take the easy road was made prior to these points. You do see the difference don't you?
I'm quite certain that he thought about the after effects before making a decision unless you know of otherwise.

bl2k8
11-21-2010, 11:23 PM

-Dan Gilbert's letter

there's more pressure but basketball wise he was two other top 15 players to fall back on and won't take all of the blame.

PowerGlove
11-21-2010, 11:26 PM
there's more pressure but basketball wise he was two other top 15 players to fall back on and won't take all of the blame.
What blame would there have been in Cleveland? I'm not sure if you guys are thinking this through, he was playing in a city that hadnt won a championship since god knows when, the fans had lofty aspirations but they didnt hold that against them if they didnt meet them.

If he loses in Miami, everyone will be destroying him for the whole summer and probably into the next season.

rammerman
11-21-2010, 11:26 PM

its good to see

unfortunately,

he is a fcking idiot, so he never says anything remotely intelligent, articulate, or accurate. He is just making more problems for himself, team, etc.

Maybe if he was even engaging or original like sheed, but he doesn't even have that going. The problem is he THINKS he is smart....that's the worst kind of dumbass

Rashard
11-21-2010, 11:27 PM

its good to see

He contridicts himself left and right. Not really my definition of "being real". But hey, we're all entitled to our opinions.

DatDudeD
11-21-2010, 11:27 PM

-Dan Gilbert's letter

Thats nice and all but you do know LeBron is actually saying these things himself and lebron is a grown man he would have to be a idiot to not anticipate the kind of hate he is getting right now. Its early in the season so the heat have plenty of time to work it out, but lebron contradicting himself on a weekly basis is completely his fault, and i like lebron.

jaydacris
11-21-2010, 11:28 PM
lebron needs a publicist
either that or he should change everything he says to "umad?"
jus cuz that would be funny

PowerGlove
11-21-2010, 11:30 PM
Thats nice and all but you do know LeBron is actually saying these things himself and lebron is a grown man he would have to be a idiot to not anticipate the kind of hate he is getting right now. Its early in the season so the heat have plenty of time to work it out, but lebron contradicting himself on a weekly basis is completely his fault, and i like lebron.
How is he contradicting himself this time? Others, yeah sure. Was he ever quoted on saying that this easier overall? Threads like these are an example of new found criticism and pressure he has to deal with which wasn't as widespread as before. I doubt that any thought that certain cavs fans would be burning his jerseys or that his owner would berate him through writing in a letter.

shrempf_on_rice
11-21-2010, 11:33 PM
I'm quite certain that he thought about the after effects before making a decision unless you know of otherwise.

The fact of the matter is he went to Miami because he thought it would be the easiest route to a championship. If he "didn't want anything easy" he would of stayed in Cleveland. That's the whole point of this thread right?

Laker4Lyfe
11-21-2010, 11:36 PM
I normally stay out of these type of threads but I just wanted to make one comment.

ALL the Heat players should just SHUT UP and friggin play basketball win OR lose. If they just shut up, people would have LESS crap to talk about.

Just my opinion :pimp:

DatDudeD
11-21-2010, 11:37 PM
How is he contradicting himself this time? Others, yeah sure. Was he ever quoted on saying that this easier overall? Threads like these are an example of new found criticism and pressure he has to deal with which wasn't as widespread as before. I doubt that any thought that certain cavs fans would be burning his jerseys or that his owner would berate him through writing in a letter.

BS....... pressure and criticism should come secondhand to lebron he was easily the biggest player to ever make the jump from high school to the NBA in history who was drafted by a team who hadnt won anything since god knows when.... dont you think that is pressure basically being called the savior of an entire city..:confusedshrug:. Honestly what did you think was gonna happen when he left cleveland, maybe that they would throw a parade and celebrate ????

PowerGlove
11-21-2010, 11:39 PM
The fact of the matter is he went to Miami because he thought it would be the easiest route to a championship. If he "didn't want anything easy" he would of stayed in Cleveland. That's the whole point of this thread right?
:rolleyes:

Why choose cleveland?

If he didnt want anything easy, he should have just joined the damn clippers.:facepalm Amirite?

You would think them starting the season 8-5 would make you hesitate before saying that Miami was the "easiest route to a championship". When did the constant criticism he bears with everyday along with the huge target on his back make getting a championship easier? That makes no sense at all. Not to mention feeling each other out, getting adjusted while taking on a new role as as more of a facilitator for the offense.

I find it incredibly stupid for people to say it's going to be easy even just because of the name factor. He took a big risk, now let's see if it pays off.

PowerGlove
11-21-2010, 11:43 PM
BS....... pressure and criticism should come secondhand to lebron he was easily the biggest player to ever make the jump from high school to the NBA in history who was drafted by a team who hadnt won anything since god knows when.... dont you think that is pressure basically being called the savior of an entire city..:confusedshrug:. Honestly what did you think was gonna happen when he left cleveland, maybe that they would throw a parade and celebrate ????
When you can find another example of an answer publicly attacking his player through a letter and earning one of the biggest fines in NBA History if not the most expensive send me a PM.

Obviously we all expected them to be upset, but not to nth degree. I didn't expect the jersey burnings, the delusional behavior and the childish attitude some fans displayed.

Hagbard
Did it occur to anyone that 8-5 with half the team injured, the starting lineup yet to play a second of regular season ball together, no big on defense yet, and Bosh just now starting to wake up...is actually pretty good? And that when those things are ironed out, it's likely to get a whole hell of a lot better?

Way too much hubbub. Way too much.

They've got nothing to worry about.

shrempf_on_rice

Why choose cleveland?

If he didnt want anything easy, he should have just joined the damn clippers.:facepalm Amirite?

You would think them starting the season 8-5 would make you hesitate before saying that Miami was the "easiest route to a championship". When did the constant criticism he bears with everyday along with the huge target on his back make getting a championship easier? That makes no sense at all. Not to mention feeling each other out, getting adjusted while taking on a new role as as more of a facilitator for the offense.

I find it incredibly stupid for people to say it's going to be easy even just because of the name factor. He took a big risk, now let's see if it pays off.

"it's going to be easy"

"I mean with me and Dwade playing the wings, Pat could come back and play like his Kentucky days"

"Just throw it up there and we'll get"

What part of these criticisms are you not understanding? :hammerhead:

stridge
11-21-2010, 11:46 PM

"it's going to be easy"

"I mean with me and Dwade playing the wings, Pat could come back and play like his Kentucky days"

he was on a high after just signing and trying to get the fans hype

its not that serious bro

PowerGlove
11-21-2010, 11:46 PM

"it's going to be easy"

Wow...taking jokes out of context to make these trivial criticisms? Wow. Just wow.

DatDudeD
11-21-2010, 11:51 PM

Why choose cleveland?

Hindsight is 20/20 from what i remember there were plenty of people who thought that heat were gonna cakewalk through the regular season (maybe not u). Last time i checked just about every SUPERSTAR player gets criticized and has a target on there back when things arent working out , that is nothing new in the NBA maybe they dont get it to the degree that he does but that is not an excuse. Any basketball fan with sense knows that its early in the season and things are gonna take time.

elementally morale
11-22-2010, 01:11 AM

So... if I understand you well good Sir, LeBron James took a BIG risk this summer joining Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. To make it an even bigger risk, he was talking of 5-6-7 or more rings, only to make it even more challenging. I mean... the whole league, Pat Riley included, thought of James' move as huge risk taking and were wondering if it is ever going to pay off.

That is what you are trying to tell us, right?

opps
11-22-2010, 01:14 AM

Thank you I remember everythin they said in that interview. so spare me the BS:lol

DuMa
11-22-2010, 01:15 AM
they'll be fine once they get into the playoffs.

Mr. Jabbar
11-22-2010, 01:37 AM
Did it occur to anyone that 8-5 with half the team injured, the starting lineup yet to play a second of regular season ball together, no big on defense yet, and Bosh just now starting to wake up...is actually pretty good? And that when those things are ironed out, it's likely to get a whole hell of a lot better?

Way too much hubbub. Way too much.

They've got nothing to worry about.

expect bolded to come up again during the next few years

Simple Jack
11-22-2010, 01:49 AM
I'm assuming you all acknowledge this is a team sport. Nothing is guaranteed. It's a sport; and as we've seen in the past, the most talented team doesn't always win. It takes time and effort on nearly everyone in the organization, from top to bottom, to win.

Did you all expect it to be a cakewalk? Blowing everyone out by 30 every game? Of course it's going to be hard. It's a brand new season, on a brand new team, with brand new teammates. On top of that, you have teams gunning for you every game.

I'll probably get neg repped by some people for voicing my opinion, but I really don't see anything wrong with what he said considering the logic above. If you thought LeBron coming to this team meant 75 wins and a cakewalk to the ring, then sure, you have a reason to hate, but any logical fan should be sharing the same sentiments.

It's going to take a lot of work and effort on the part of everyone on this team to improve and be where they want to be.

DatDudeD
11-22-2010, 01:52 AM
I'm assuming you all acknowledge this is a team sport. Nothing is guaranteed. It's a sport; and as we've seen in the past, the most talented team doesn't always win. It takes time and effort on nearly everyone in the organization, from top to bottom, to win.

Did you all expect it to be a cakewalk? Blowing everyone out by 30 every game? Of course it's going to be hard. It's a brand new season, on a brand new team, with brand new teammates. On top of that, you have teams gunning for you every game.

I'll probably get neg repped by some people for voicing my opinion, but I really don't see anything wrong with what he said considering the logic above. If you thought LeBron coming to this team meant 75 wins and a cakewalk to the ring, then sure, you have a reason to hate, but any logical fan should be sharing the same sentiments.

It's going to take a lot of work and effort on the part of everyone on this team to improve and be where they want to be.

I agree with everything you are saying...... the facts are its gonna take more time, but lebron needs to keep the talking to a minimum....

elementally morale
11-22-2010, 01:53 AM
Did you all expect it to be a cakewalk? Blowing everyone out by 30 every game? Of course it's going to be hard.

That's not the issue at hand. I for one did not expect it to be easy. However, what we are questioning is whether:

(1) LeBron himself didn't think it would be
(2) if he did not why did he say so?
(3) even if he said so why exaggerate it with 7+ rings?
(4) when making his decision did he think 'I love to do it the hard way?'

These are what need to be answered here. Not what WE thought it would be like. The thread is not about what we thought.

elementally morale
11-22-2010, 01:56 AM
If you thought LeBron coming to this team meant 75 wins and a cakewalk to the ring, then sure, you have a reason to hate

Even if so, it's not good enough a reason for me to hate someone, but actually yes, there were lots of voices whispering of 70 wins, easy route to many many rings and stuff like that. And it wasn't like LeBron (or anyone else in Miami) wanted to silence them(selves).

DatDudeD
11-22-2010, 01:59 AM
That's not the issue at hand. I for one did not expect it to be easy. However, what we are questioning is whether:

These are what need to be answered here. Not what WE thought it would be like. The thread is not about what we thought.

BINGO..we have a winner. I dont think lebron went to Miami for the weather, i am sure he thought i would be easier when he made that decision and even said so in the clip , now he doesnt WANT it to be easy.

Rashard
11-22-2010, 02:00 AM
I think the main problem is how they all reacted to the three of them coming together in Miami. From the Heat fans to the players themselves. They were all EXTREMELY confident, maybe bordering on being over-confident. This summer MOST, if not all were BEHAVING as if it WOULD be easy. At the rally they held introducing all three, Lebron pretty much said they are looking to win 7 or more titles when they only signed a 6 year deal. They just came across as if they thought it would be easy this past summer. That's why I believe many people are reacting negatively to Lebron now saying it wont be easy.

DKLaker
11-22-2010, 02:00 AM
You HAVE to be kidding me..I guess he teamed up with Wade & Bosh to make it harder? This guy is becoming the biggest joke in professional sports.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Poor Miami.....it seems they signed 2 of the dumbest players in NBA history.....they should just keep their mouths shut.....seriously!!!!!!!!

G-Funk
11-22-2010, 02:02 AM
this dude is a ****ing joke

sixerfan82
11-22-2010, 02:34 AM
I think what he meant is you want the opponents 'best shot' so you don't feel cheated.

Maybe?

elementally morale
11-22-2010, 02:40 AM
I think what he meant is you want the opponents 'best shot' so you don't feel cheated.

Chances are he ain't feeling cheated in that regard, as their opponents' best shots ARE good enough. :oldlol:

Simple Jack
11-22-2010, 02:49 AM

1/2. Impossible to answer
3. He probably DOES believe they can win multiple rings. Saying it's going to be hard doesn't change that.
4. Again, impossible to answer. This point has been made. It's probably better for the Heat to see their holes and mess around with different lineups NOW than getting exposed for these things in the playoffs.

This whole thread, believe it or not, has become everyone's take on LeBron's comments, and subsequently, his personality and attitude. People are reading way too far into this and his comments actually make sense. It sounds like the only thing you guys would find logical was if he came out saying this is easy, like I thought it would be. No? Then why clown him for saying the opposite? Sounds to me like people will find a fault in anything he says at this point.

On a side note, LeBron thinking it would be easier doesn't make anything he said invalid.

Simple Jack
11-22-2010, 02:50 AM
Even if so, it's not good enough a reason for me to hate someone, but actually yes, there were lots of voices whispering of 70 wins, easy route to many many rings and stuff like that. And it wasn't like LeBron (or anyone else in Miami) wanted to silence them(selves).

There were, but that's an emotional response. A logical fan should be able to understand the circumstances and the translation of talent into success. Nothing comes easy in professional sports, no matter how great you are or how much talent you have around you.

Mr. Jabbar
11-22-2010, 02:51 AM
1/2. Impossible to answer
3. He probably DOES believe they can win multiple rings. Saying it's going to be hard doesn't change that.
4. Again, impossible to answer. This point has been made. It's probably better for the Heat to see their holes and mess around with different lineups NOW than getting exposed for these things in the playoffs.

This whole thread, believe it or not, has become everyone's take on LeBron's comments, and subsequently, his personality and attitude. People are reading way too far into this and his comments actually make sense. It sounds like the only thing you guys would find logical was if he came out saying this is easy, like I thought it would be. No? Then why clown him for saying the opposite? Sounds to me like people will find a fault in anything he says at this point.

reaching

Simple Jack
11-22-2010, 02:53 AM
reaching

Which part?

Mr. Jabbar
11-22-2010, 02:56 AM
Which part?

points 1 through 4.

LBJ took the easy path for a ring, thats no mystery to anyone. If he didn't want anything ez he would have stayed in cleveland, like he said he would.

Stuckey
11-22-2010, 02:57 AM
Lebron is delusional but funny

Prodigy
11-22-2010, 03:00 AM

-Dan Gilbert's letter

Are you serious? The Celtics of 08. And they delivered.

Meticode
11-22-2010, 03:03 AM
You don't want anything easy.
Before LeBron left I knew the man was self-centered in a lot of cases and a douche, but damn, I'm losing even more respect for him.

I mean, did he seriously just says this? Living a city/team that hasn't won a championship any literally decades in any sport and lifting the city to a championship was easier to do than leaving and going to team up with another superstar and star to try to win a championship? :wtf:

Maybe he was talking about winning one championship in Cleveland versus winning not 4, not 5, not 6, but 7 championship in Miami!

Prodigy
11-22-2010, 03:03 AM
Lebron going f-f-f-f-f-full retard on us.

Simple Jack
11-22-2010, 03:17 AM
points 1 through 4.

LBJ took the easy path for a ring, thats no mystery to anyone. If he didn't want anything ez he would have stayed in cleveland, like he said he would.

Once again, it's relative. The "easy path" is probably a bad label. It's easier relative to his other choices, I tend to agree, but regardless of situation, when you are a star player, winning a chip is FAR from easy. As basketball fans, you all should know this. The last point sounded to me like he's simply expressing what many people already have on this forum. That it's probably better for a team to face adversity earlier on in the season, rather than cruising to the playoffs and hitting a brick wall because of problems not noticed, or not taken seriously earlier in the season.

If he didn't want anything ez he would have stayed in cleveland, like he said he would

That's reaching...

Solid Snake
11-22-2010, 03:45 AM
I swear Lebron has the lowest off the court IQ of any current active player in the Easter conference.

DatDudeD
11-22-2010, 03:56 AM
Lebron going f-f-f-f-f-full retard on us.
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: ....... NEVER GO FULL RETARD !!!!!!!
http://ewpopwatch.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/robertdowneytropic_l1.jpg

Simple Jack
11-22-2010, 04:25 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: ....... NEVER GO FULL RETARD !!!!!!!
http://ewpopwatch.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/robertdowneytropic_l1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPZvYIBQJuA

brownmamba00
11-22-2010, 07:03 AM
LMAO @ people reaching too hard.

The least easy path would be staying with the cavs and a win a chip like he told the whole city before, not join a top 3 player and top 10 PF.

and i'm still lolling at that video where he says 'it's going to be easy when wade and i fill the wings'

retard

niko
11-22-2010, 09:15 AM
I love the rationalizating. He said something dumb (AGAIN). He clearly didn't choose the tougher route. If he thinks it is he should keep it to himself because no one else thinks so and it makes him seem stupid to say so.

Note: If you are explaining what Lebron meant and it's taking you longer to explain than it was for him to say, you are rationalizng and it's wrong.

100grandman
11-22-2010, 09:25 AM
The Lebron hate is so gay in my opinion. People are just doing it because they can these days.

mamba24
11-22-2010, 09:29 AM
The Lebron hate is so gay in my opinion. People are just doing it because they can these days.

he does not have enough help...he's playing with scrubs...

West >>>>>Wade
Andy V >>>>Bosh
Lebron >>>>the universe

not enough help in the universe

When you think your god everything else seems sucky

madmax
11-22-2010, 09:33 AM
Hating on any move Lebron does is sooo June 2010:sleeping Next time some retards will be hating anytime Lebron let's a smallest fart:facepalm And Lebron is right - it's not easy to win titles in NBA, especially with deep glaring holes in a team roster. In case someone needs reminding, basketball is still 5 on 5 sport, meaning having 2 or 3 great players doesn't translate into automatic domination.

mamba24
11-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Hating on any move Lebron does is sooo June 2010:sleeping Next time some retards will be hating anytime Lebron let's a smallest fart:facepalm And Lebron is right - it's not easy to win titles in NBA, especially with deep glaring holes in a team roster. In case someone needs reminding, basketball is still 5 on 5 sport, meaning having 2 or 3 great players doesn't translate into automatic domination.

you have got to be kidding...Wade and bosh and lebron? no team in the nba can compete with that talent level...unless you are deaf and blind.

fact is talent does not win titles its the passion and desire...and the lakers/ spurs / celtics have a greater desire...

I've seen how the celtics play...and right now they are looking like a lock for title no 18...

yes basketball is a team sport but last i saw the heat have 15 players.

James jones, Mike Miller, Big Z, The big 3, juan howard, they have vets and talent...the fact is...Bosh has played like a scrub and wade and lebron are not complementing each others games for 48 mins..

zORi
11-22-2010, 09:39 AM
I love the rationalizating. He said something dumb (AGAIN). He clearly didn't choose the tougher route. If he thinks it is he should keep it to himself because no one else thinks so and it makes him seem stupid to say so.

Note: If you are explaining what Lebron meant and it's taking you longer to explain than it was for him to say, you are rationalizng and it's wrong.

Yeah, seriously.

I'm convinced he is doing this on purpose, no one can really be this stupid.

niko
11-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Yeah, seriously.

I'm convinced he is doing this on purpose, no one can really be this stupid.

And we all kind of glossed over Lebron trying to say he was being treated unfairly by comparing himself to what Randy Moss said (which wound up getting him cut).

People can be fans of a player and admit the stupid thing he does and says. I feel like the Lebron fans don't want anything he says to be considered dumb.

zORi
11-22-2010, 10:27 AM
And we all kind of glossed over Lebron trying to say he was being treated unfairly by comparing himself to what Randy Moss said (which wound up getting him cut).

People can be fans of a player and admit the stupid thing he does and says. I feel like the Lebron fans don't want anything he says to be considered dumb.

I agree. You can be a fan of a player, and still admit when he ****s up, like Lebron has been doing for the last 3-4 months.

DCL
11-22-2010, 10:28 AM
LeBron, "You don't want anything easy."

what a load of crap. he's just stating that now because they're losing so many games. but he WAS expecting and hoping for EASY and that's why he went to that team and guaranteed 7-8 championships before they even played a damn game. he thought it was gonna be a total cake walk and more.

All Net
11-22-2010, 10:41 AM
106 replies for this comment, really?

dynasty1978
11-22-2010, 11:07 AM
Are you serious? The Celtics of 08. And they delivered.

Add the Lakers of 04 as well. That team started 16-2 despite the proverbial target on their back and managed to make it to the finals despite the hoopla surrounding them and Kobe's trial.

hawke812
11-22-2010, 12:46 PM
Lebron contradicting himself again. You do not go to another team with two all stars to make it harder:no:

indiefan24
11-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Add the Lakers of 04 as well. That team started 16-2 despite the proverbial target on their back and managed to make it to the finals despite the hoopla surrounding them and Kobe's trial.

Yeah, but then they stumbled themselves when Malone went down with an injury and finished second in the West.

Until they are eliminated in the playoffs, you can't count the Heat out.

The_Yearning
11-22-2010, 01:11 PM
106 replies for this comment, really?

And you read every single one of them. Really??

Simple Jack
11-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Lebron contradicting himself again. You do not go to another team with two all stars to make it harder:no:

When did he say this is/was harder than his time spent in Cleveland?

All he said is that it IS tough, and it's better that it's tough to win games. What is there to disagree with?

Pointguard
11-22-2010, 02:05 PM
A parable:

You choose a way to earn a nice income, lets call it a Dwade Income.

Then you pick a Boss House, lets call it a Bosh House.

The two make it easier for you to meet a girl worthy of giving a ring to.

Do you give the ring to a lady you got easy and didn't require effort or the one in which you had to still win over, put your soul into attaining, the one who really sees you for who you are.

john_d
11-22-2010, 02:14 PM
A parable:

Do you give the ring to a lady you got easy and didn't require effort or the one in which you had to still win over, put your soul into attaining, the one who really sees you for who you are.
u watch too much disney movies.

Simple Jack
11-22-2010, 02:17 PM
A parable:

:facepalm

shok
11-22-2010, 02:24 PM
ESPN dedicated The Heat Index because it was going to be an uphill battle? :facepalm

Pointguard
11-22-2010, 02:25 PM
u watch too much disney movies.

Would that be bad if the option is too many Lebron tweets?

Pointguard
11-22-2010, 02:29 PM
:facepalm

ROFL, why would Simple Jack read a parable - I mean you like it simple, right Jack?

BallsOut
11-22-2010, 03:13 PM
what a load of crap. he's just stating that now because they're losing so many games. but he WAS expecting and hoping for EASY and that's why he went to that team and guaranteed 7-8 championships before they even played a damn game. he thought it was gonna be a total cake walk and more.

"not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven" :roll:

oh the horror
11-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Im sorry but anyone defending these remarks is obviously doing so out of pure love for Lebron. Dude is clearly back-peddling now after he, and Wade, Bosh were all flexing initially about how they would be doing their thing out there.

Now, that its a lot harder than they should it would be, and teams are coming at them full force, and they're LOSING multiple games, these guys are coming back down to reality.

This is probably the best thing for these guys, and this team. A lesson in humility goes a LONG way.

Premeditated
11-22-2010, 03:30 PM
I bet Wade :facepalm every time Bron is about to get interviewed like "I can't believe I gotta vouch for this nikka for the next 5 years".

Smarten up Bron Bron.

blondie
11-22-2010, 04:07 PM
"not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven" :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V25rBBTDvJs

Lebron didn't mean 8 championships, he meant 0 championships

ronniec
11-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Just no credibility.
He just forgot why he quit Cleveland and signed with Miami.
A great athlete with no brain.

Ketchup
11-22-2010, 05:05 PM
Is there some more to the quote that I didnt read? Lebron says the most obvious thing and people still hate. Wow.

Get a life people.

imlmf
11-22-2010, 05:39 PM

just imagine if you didn't have your peniis :rolleyes:

Pointguard
11-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Is there some more to the quote that I didnt read? Lebron says the most obvious thing and people still hate. Wow.

Get a life people.

LOL, if Lebron slipped up and said he had a cold, people would be like "what the heck... he play for the Heat and he has a cold... Yo, how retarded is that... I told you when the trade went down he had a weak immune system - that's why he can't take a charge... If he had more rebounds he would rebound from this cold... I started this thread because Bob Cousey had a better game than Lebron, when he had a cold... Yo, Lebron's eyes were watery when he saw Blake Griffin dunk cause he wants to go back to a small market and dunk.... If Miami's top 3 players caught the West Nile Virus together, and were bed ridden, the Miami heat wouldn't be a good team.... If Lebron had no head he wouldn't be a good passer. LOL.

ILLsmak
11-22-2010, 06:16 PM
lebron needs a publicist
either that or he should change everything he says to "umad?"
jus cuz that would be funny

Bump this. lol.

I think LeBron needs to just admit that he's a selfish jerk and he does whatever he wants to do. We don't mind selfish jerks that much.

"I'm gay. I'm the best, and I don't give a **** what you think....

umad?"

-Smak

crisoner
11-22-2010, 06:20 PM
I know why you guys are giving LeBron flak for this quote...but you know what...he is right.

For teams to succeed they have to go through growing pains.

Yeah Magic won an NBA title his rookie year....but it took him time to beat Bird in the NBA Finals.

Jordan had to go through the Bad Boy Pistons.

Kobe shot a couple of air balls against the Jazz in crucial moment sof a playoff game early on his career.

Etc. Etc.

Truth is nothing will come easy. By going through hardships as a TEAM it build character. Out of all the BS LeBron has been saying and doing at least he understands this fact.

But at the end of the day...I say screw LeBron so the nay sayers win!!!!

Blue&Orange
11-22-2010, 06:40 PM
The guy joined Wade and Bosh, it's a 5 players game and you're saying it's hard because he is hated by fans loool... how low is your IQ?

-Dan Gilbert's letter

Can't see how anyone with a brain can mention those facts as something that makes winning a NBA championship harder. I'm sorry a letter makes it harder to win a championship? :roll:

seriously how low is your IQ?

How is he contradicting himself this time?

They guy went to play with Wade and Bosh, seriously how dumb are you?

How is he contradicting himself this time?
You would think them starting the season 8-5 would make you hesitate before saying that Miami was the "easiest route to a championship".

The guy went to play with Wade and Bosh, why would anyone hesitate before saying that he took the easiest route to a champiosnship?
Unless you’re Forest Gump or Powerglove everyone knows he chose easy this past summer...

They took paychecks cuts, to be more easy to win for god sake, the fact that you have such a high reputation speaks volumes of the overall IQ of this board.

So... if I understand you well good Sir, LeBron James took a BIG risk this summer joining Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. To make it an even bigger risk, he was talking of 5-6-7 or more rings, only to make it even more challenging. I mean... the whole league, Pat Riley included, thought of James' move as huge risk taking and were wondering if it is ever going to pay off.

That is what you are trying to tell us, right?
Yes he is :roll:

chips93
11-22-2010, 06:42 PM
:facepalm at anyone surprised by anything stupid that lebron says

hes retarded, how do people not expect him to say stupid sh*t, hes been doing it for years now

stridge
11-22-2010, 06:59 PM
shocking amount of hate in this thread

wtf is wrong with u people