12-01-2010, 03:17 PM
http://www.justin.tv/dragonballx#
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

TennesseeFan
12-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Pre-Majin Buu was an awesome era

Captain Kirk
12-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Ahhh, the days of three episodes worth of powering up. So ridiculous, but we loved it lol

TennesseeFan
12-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Fixed.

Dragon Ball was good I admit.

All of it was pure gold imho.

VishaltotheG
12-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Prime DBZ = Namek/Freeza saga

TennesseeFan
12-01-2010, 04:43 PM

I mean, yea that was prime, but it is all fun to watch.

El Kabong
12-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Ahhh, the days of three episodes worth of powering up. So ridiculous, but we loved it lol
That's the reason I could never fully get into it. Annoyed the heck outta me.

Rockets(T-mac)
12-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Dragon ball was the best imo, it didn't have the crazy power ups and ridiculous power levels. Dragonball Z was nice though, can't lie, man I miss my childhood.

Styles p
12-01-2010, 09:51 PM
i watched the whole saga up untill the garlic jr saga recently. here are all the episodes.
http://www.watch-dragonball.com/

TennesseeFan
12-01-2010, 10:13 PM
i watched the whole saga up untill the garlic jr saga recently. here are all the episodes.

I love you :D

Lebron23
12-02-2010, 09:17 AM
I like the Cell Saga. It's nice to see Son Gohan beat Cell.

BoogieWoogieMan
12-02-2010, 09:21 AM

the worse is when they take that long and end up freakin missing their target... :facepalm

Vince15
12-02-2010, 10:12 AM

this, i loved it all, dragon ball gt included, but to me nothing topped goku going SS the first time

kristy
12-04-2010, 04:59 AM
Love this show and have watched it's all saga episodes storyline, which is just awesome, contain epic stuffs of adventure, action, sci-fi and thriller. Currently i m with it's garlic jr saga missing episodes.

oh the horror
12-04-2010, 05:10 AM

You're my new best friend. Wow...so so many episodes.

oh the horror
12-04-2010, 05:34 AM
For me, this is literally probably one of the most epic cartoons Ive ever seen. I love all of the cartoons from back in the day, but Dragonball was tops....I mean you literally followed a primary character from when he was a kid....up until HE HIMSELF had kids of his own. I mean what other cartoon really does that? You watch him develop, his kids grow up....other characters join on, and become central parts of the show. Just a great great show.

Im totally going to blow my wad on that website now, and watch EVERY SINGLE EPISODE.

Nobler
12-04-2010, 05:47 AM
First time he went SS on Frieza was epic as hell! Goku the original :pimp:

flipogb
12-04-2010, 05:49 AM
the complaints on "powering up"

are just over blown

you hated it because you watched it on TV!!!

commercials and all + 1 episode a day

instead of watching like 20 episodes in one sitting or whatever

Nobler
12-04-2010, 05:58 AM
Just watch Kai if that stuff bothers people, its a compressed remaster of the series. Comes out on some ABC affiliate i believe.

blondie
12-04-2010, 08:43 AM
Naruto the way it is being animated now as if every episode was a Hayao Miyazaki movie, and its increasing epic fights is honestly starting to ecclipse dragon ball z in terms of epicness-however DBZ has the greatest anime characters ever so it is hard to say DBZ lost the crown and hard to say if it ever will.

DID ANYONE EVER WATCH DRAGON BALL KAI? IT is DBZ redited to match the manga more so they cut out all the fillers, like when Goku and Piccolo get their drivers license, and instead of 3 episodes to power up, it happens in like a minute and the Vegeta vs Goku fight only lasted a few episodes instead of 7

Styles p
12-04-2010, 12:32 PM
You're my new best friend. Wow...so so many episodes.

yeah bro i watched like 80 episodes in 3 days when i found the site.

wheyhigh
12-05-2010, 12:41 AM
og dragonball was epic. watching db(z)(gt) is very nostalgic. and i have to lol how everyone who has watched db wether they were a fan or not always mention that it took a very long time for a character to power up

oh the horror
12-05-2010, 06:32 AM
We used to all get together back in the day....Im talking like 5-8 of us together in a room, and smoke mass amounts of bud, before this would come on the air...they began re-airing the show back when i was in my early 20s...

Anyway, after a session, this show would be literally the most epic shit ever.

Disaprine
12-05-2010, 02:35 PM
This, i remember watching this back then in cartoon network. good times.

Gundress
12-05-2010, 02:43 PM
cartoon network>>>>>bullshit ass nicktoon dbz kai.

I miss that shit back then, me and my brother used to watch all the time.

magic chiongson
12-06-2010, 04:44 AM
my favorite db/dbz/dbgt moments are the huge mismatches; when the saiyans/super powered guys are matched up agianst 'normal' strong humans. like in the tournaments: little goku/gohan/pan vs huge muscled normal human/giant monster and the fans are like 'omg the little kids are gonna get killed' and then go 'wtf?!?' after the little kids win.

Juges8932
12-06-2010, 05:04 AM
My favorite saga would probably have to be the Cell saga.
I liked all the different fights, and it has arguably the most hardass moment in all of DBZ: Gohan raging to SS2 and boss'in on folk. That was so tight.

Majin saga was sweet too. Majin Vegeta and Goku fighting was fun. Mystic Gohan was bad. SS3 Goku was hard.

Lots of the sweetest HLs in those two.

Of course, though, (arguably) the GOAT moment in DBZ history was in Freeza saga- Goku going SS for the first time. It had been built up so well, that it was a huge moment and turn in the show.I felt the actual scene of him going SS didn't quite deliver like I felt it should have.

VishaltotheG
12-06-2010, 02:54 PM
cartoon network>>>>>bullshit ass nicktoon dbz kai.

I miss that shit back then, me and my brother used to watch all the time.

DBZ Kai sn't bad :confusedshrug:
It actually takes away those gay constipated power ups and makes the fights start faster.

SourPatchKids
09-16-2012, 11:12 PM
Couldn't somebody repeatedly ki blast Super 17 and make him the strongest character in the series?

LBJMVP
09-16-2012, 11:18 PM
Couldn't somebody repeatedly ki blast Super 17 and make him the strongest character in the series?

yup. he was killing super saiyan 4 goku...

SourPatchKids
09-17-2012, 02:42 AM
Dragon Ball GT doesn't count. Actually, nothing after the Saiyan Saga really counts either. Vegeta was the final, and most powerful villain.
Then who's the dude in your avy?

SourPatchKids
09-17-2012, 02:52 AM
A spooky ghost.
Oh my goodness gracious me

Legends66NBA7
09-17-2012, 03:09 AM
Akira wanted to stop the series at the Frieza saga, originally, because of the build up to him. He was considered the most powerful warrior in the entire universe and only a Super Saiyajin could defeat him, while leaving Goku's life in the balance when Namek was going to blow up a mystery, whether he survived or not.

However, because of the fans and the growing popularity of Dragon Ball Z, the Cell saga came about. Only this time, Gohan would become the most powerful warrior, surpassing all the Z Fighters, including Goku. So then, the Cell Saga was going to be the final saga, but again... more fans wanted to see Goku as the hero over Gohan.

Akira made one more Saga, in the Buu Saga and pleased not only the fans but himself. Goku does kill Buu, but he keeps Gohan as the strongest fighter (non-fusion) in the universe. After that, Akira was done making Dragonball manga/anime. Toei Animation would make the final anime series in GT and you can see why it fails to compare to the original work, without Akira's direction (though, I thought it wasn't that bad, standing on it's own...).

Random notes:
- Gohan was the strongest figher at the end of the saga (not counting GT).
- SSJ Vegeto is the strongest fighter in all of the saga (not counting GT).
- Akria, I believe, said his favourite character in the saga is Gotenks.
- Akira said the events after Dragonball Z of the remaining characters fate, that Vegeta would be the first to die (due to high blood pressure; he was joking) and Dende would be the last to die (I think he mentions that he's like a son figure to him).

Anybody here watched the Dragonball-Z movies ? Any favourites ? Anyyou hate ?

Legends66NBA7
09-17-2012, 03:25 AM
The ones with Broly and Cooler were pretty cool.

I like the 2 Cooler movies too, especially the 2nd one.

The first Broly movie was the best of the Broly trilogy. The 2nd one was okay, I like the final battle scene, but the last one sucked.

The last 2 movies are really good. The one with Gogeta and the last one where Goku is doing the Dragon-Fist as a SSJ3.

Legends66NBA7
09-17-2012, 03:41 AM
I hadn't seen those. I might check them out. But I can never get back into dbz. I loved it when I was a kid, but when I try to watch it again I just shake my head.

If you are going to check them out, the English names are called "Fusion Reborn" and "Wrath of the Dragon".

Have you tried watching the Japanese original and not the dubbed version ? I did and it makes so much difference... I couldn't believe how much the dubbed version (when they first came out) watered down the dialogue and added so much cheesy lines.

You could try doing that, if you haven't already.

longhornfan1234
09-17-2012, 08:14 AM
The Cell series is awful. Frieza series is the best by far.

Nick Young
09-17-2012, 08:57 AM
the GOAT animation imo:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

dragonball online exists, like world of warcraft only in DBZ world. Hopefully it comes to English

code green
09-17-2012, 09:46 AM
I'm watching it right now! Just finished watching the Vegeta/Goku battle, Gohan, Krillin, and Bulma are about to leave for Namek. I agree with the general consensus that the Namek/Frieza sagas were the best, but I think some of you guys are selling the last couple of arcs short. Gohan going SS2 is one of the best moments in the series, and Gotenks is one of my favorite characters.

LBJMVP
09-17-2012, 11:30 AM
I'm watching it right now! Just finished watching the Vegeta/Goku battle, Gohan, Krillin, and Bulma are about to leave for Namek. I agree with the general consensus that the Namek/Frieza sagas were the best, but I think some of you guys are selling the last couple of arcs short. Gohan going SS2 is one of the best moments in the series, and Gotenks is one of my favorite characters.

can't sell this moment short either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEbGa2JvdYw

"and this, is to go even further beyond!"

also i love how the power levels are in the billions :roll:

after it was a big deal that goku was over 9 thousand!

LBJMVP
09-17-2012, 12:55 PM
:oldlol:

this comment is so true:
"Just thinking about how stupid his voice actor must have looked like in the studio."

:roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_9S9iSJ2Sc

thats some screaming, but nothing like the super saiyan three scream.

one guy says he passed out in the booth once :roll: :roll:

code green
09-17-2012, 02:41 PM
I can't even last half the time of his shortest screaming session in the link at a quarter volume, there's no way he's screaming full force for that long in one shot lol.

To go back to what we were talking about, I even think GT is underrated. I watched maybe 5 episodes the first time I saw it after watching Z and hated it until I went back and watched the original Dragon Ball first. Went back to GT and didn't find it as annoying. Baby Vegeta might be one of my favorite villains in the entire series.

LBJMVP
09-17-2012, 02:43 PM
I can't even last half the time of his shortest screaming session in the link at a quarter volume, there's no way he's screaming full force for that long in one shot lol.

To go back to what we were talking about, I even think GT is underrated. I watched maybe 5 episodes the first time I saw it after watching Z and hated it until I went back and watch the original Dragon Ball first. Went back to GT and didn't find it as annoying. Baby Vegeta might be one of my favorite villains in the entire series.

dragonball goku, and oolong are the best...

i still remember the pig wishing for a new pair of womens underwear!

Timmy D for MVP
09-17-2012, 03:04 PM
I thought SSJ3 and SSJ4 were dumb transformations. I don't mind the idea of ascended transformations, even though I feel like it was used as a deus ex to just pull them out so they could hang with characters who were just stupid strong, (and then everyone could do it) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGWPDHrUWko&feature=relmfu#t=1m13s). But the visual concepts of 3 and 4 were silly to me.

LBJMVP
09-17-2012, 11:32 PM
what do you think about people who argue that yusuke urameshi could beat goku?

to those who have seen both, what saga do you think yusuke would have a chance?

i'd say that raditz could beat yusuke at the end of three kings.

christian1923
09-18-2012, 10:02 AM
I wish Gohan didn't turn into such a square after he beat cell. SS2 Gohan is the most badass character ever!

embersyc
09-18-2012, 05:21 PM
The first time somebody reaches a new power level it tears the earth apart and takes 3 episodes, subsequent times it happens instantly and has no effect on the environment.

Kamesenin easily blows up the moon in original DB. Piccolo repeats the effort early in DBZ, but later attacks that are thousands to millions times stronger hit the planet with minor effect.

Seems legit.

Rockets(T-mac)
09-18-2012, 05:36 PM
The first time somebody reaches a new power level it tears the earth apart and takes 3 episodes, subsequent times it happens instantly and has no effect on the environment.

Kamesenin easily blows up the moon in original DB. Piccolo repeats the effort early in DBZ, but later attacks that are thousands to millions times stronger hit the planet with minor effect.

Seems legit.If you are going to use logic you aren't going anywhere with this series. :oldlol:

My favourite is dragonball, for it's simplicity, humour and the fact that the power levels actually made sense.

Timmy D for MVP
09-19-2012, 01:49 AM
I wish Gohan didn't turn into such a square after he beat cell. SS2 Gohan is the most badass character ever!

Gohan is one of the most wasted characters in popular fiction in my opinion. And I am convinced that Toriyama was somewhat forced into focusing the light elsewhere. Because when I watch the show Gohan is ALWAYS seem as a prodigy. And then in the Cell saga he takes the reigns as the most powerful. It sets up for him to take over for his dad.

Then the same situation happens during the Buu saga. But he is constantly bitchified. It does work though, because DBZ has a bunch of themes like that. The dichotomy. The small guy being the strongest is one of the biggest ones. So the strongest guy being one who sits on the sidelines fits well within that.

Burgz V2
01-13-2013, 11:00 AM
Dragon Ball >>>>> Dragon Ball Z, im sorry but you could skip 5 episodes and you would have missed like three punches smdh

BurningHammer
02-05-2019, 11:11 AM
Since Jeff killed the general DB thread, this will be the replacement.

Also, DBS Broly movie has surpassed $100 millions worldwide. Congrats! :applause: :bowdown:

Lebron23
04-11-2020, 08:38 PM
Moro is a formitable opponent in the current arc.

HylianNightmare
04-11-2020, 09:13 PM
My childhood

Lebron23
04-18-2020, 05:29 PM
Just finished watching the Tournament of Power. Very excited to see them animate the Moro Arc.

KD7
04-18-2020, 05:42 PM
I hope we get to see the other universes from the TOP again if they ever decide to do a sequel to Dragon Ball Super

highwhey
04-18-2020, 05:51 PM
As much money as the recent Super series made, I can't believe they haven't followed it up with a 2ns season. It's a straight up money maker. Really wish they had so we'd have some new episodes to watch right now.

Lebron23
04-19-2020, 01:03 AM
As much money as the recent Super series made, I can't believe they haven't followed it up with a 2ns season. It's a straight up money maker. Really wish they had so we'd have some new episodes to watch right now.

They are yet to finish the story in the manga. You can watch super dragon ball heroes on youtube. Although it's non cannon. It featured Cooler and several non cannon characters.

Lebron23
04-19-2020, 09:39 PM
Moro defeated Ultra Instinct Goku. That Goat looking Villain is strong.

CelticBaller
04-20-2020, 08:53 PM
Moro defeated Ultra Instinct Goku. That Goat looking Villain is strong.

idk who this moro guy is but Jiren outlasted UI Goku

Just saying

Lebron23
04-20-2020, 09:16 PM

Just saying

He is the latest villain he uses magic like Dabura and Kid Buu.

highwhey
04-20-2020, 09:29 PM

Just saying

cuz Goku hadn't mastered it fully. it was his first time transforming into that. give him time to train and who knows, he might be able to stay in it for longer.

OrlandoMagicGuy
04-30-2020, 09:00 AM
There should be more side stories for Universe 6 Saiyans/Hit and Universe 11 Pride Troopers

BurningHammer
05-02-2020, 01:14 PM
There should be more side stories for Universe 6 Saiyans/Hit and Universe 11 Pride Troopers

Official DBS manga is still going, so it may cover those sooner or later.

DoctorP
05-02-2020, 02:29 PM
i like dragonball. so yeah

Lebron23
06-04-2020, 07:47 PM
Official DBS manga is still going, so it may cover those sooner or later.Moro is really powerful.

highwhey
06-04-2020, 07:49 PM
Moro is really powerful.

when does the next chapter come out? the last one i read is where vegeta comes to face moro and talks about his new power, but that's where it left off.

Lebron23
01-15-2022, 04:51 AM
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/0/9/6/AAa8v0AACzd4.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJBhvX9VcAIpkkY?format=jpg&name=medium

Gohan is going to be the main hero in the next film

Gohan
01-15-2022, 12:50 PM
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/0/9/6/AAa8v0AACzd4.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJBhvX9VcAIpkkY?format=jpg&name=medium

Gohan is going to be the main hero in the next film

Im getting money

Lebron23