running 3-shifts 24x7...

:pimp:

DKLaker
12-25-2010, 08:38 PM
Lmao

Blue_Dog45
12-25-2010, 09:08 PM
*calls*

The Lakers are playing like lil b!tches, what can I do to cope with the unbearable stress of seeing my favorite team getting embarrased all the time? Can this hotline help me with me with my problem? Hello? Can you hear me? I know you're there Mike I can hear you breathing...

lakerfreak
12-25-2010, 09:25 PM
I just don't see why Pau can't defend with a sense of urgency. How is Big Z getting wide open shots? he is slower than pau he shouldn't be able to get open to begin with!

i know its still regular season, but you got any advice, words of wisdom, to keep my head up?

Kobe8
12-25-2010, 09:42 PM
I really have to admit now , WE like LITERALLY NEED BYNUM in 100%

Why isnt he getting much playing time ? His appearance itself is like a Factor.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-25-2010, 09:50 PM
lol....glad i didnt watch the game and ruin my Xmas.....

but we need to Bench Artest and Fish....

bladefd
12-25-2010, 09:53 PM
Hey Laker crisis hotline,

I am close to becoming a Laker hater. I have been a Laker fan for MANY years now, but I am just losing my patience. I want to become a Heat fan now. What can you do to convince me to stay a Laker fan? Huh Laker hotline? What can you do for ME???? If you can't do anything then SHOW ME THE MONEY. I WILL BE ON THE WAY OUT THE DOOR AS A LAKER FAN.

F*CK YOU, LAKER CRISIS HOTLINE!!!!

http://ydouthink.com/joomla/stupid/angrybaby.jpg

gts
12-25-2010, 10:53 PM
Socal: Lakers crisis hotline how can i help you?

kkinchen: does lebron... hello, hello anyone there ?

Socal: Lakers crisis hotline how can I help you?

Lakerfreak: IT BURNS!

Socal: Lakers loses are always a bit hard but...

Lakerfreak: THE HEAT, I CAN"T TAKE IT.

Socal: Well sure the Heat are a measuring stick for ....

Lakerfreak: IT'S STOOPID AH AH AH MAN IT"S JUST SO PAINFUL...

Socal: OK it's just a game I think you might be over reacting, you act like you lost money.

Lakerfreak: GAME? What Game? i'm talking about Hot Sauce! I drank a shot glass full of stuff called Liquid Stoopid

Socal::facepalm

gts
12-25-2010, 10:57 PM
gts: Lakers Crisis hotline how can i help you

I am close to becoming a Laker hater. I have been a Laker fan for MANY years now, but I am just losing my patience. I want to become a Heat fan now. What can you do to convince me to stay a Laker fan? Huh Laker hotline? What can you do for ME???? If you can't do anything then SHOW ME THE MONEY. I WILL BE ON THE WAY OUT THE DOOR AS A LAKER FAN.

http://www.pisitoenmadrid.com/fotolog/images/20071214111951_suicide-teddy.jpg

Allstar24
12-25-2010, 11:02 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Kobe8
12-26-2010, 01:38 AM

:lol :lol :lol

SoCalMike
12-26-2010, 11:26 AM
LMAO, I think gts got into the Egg Nogg...

lakerfreak
12-26-2010, 06:50 PM
Socal: Lakers crisis hotline how can i help you?

kkinchen: does lebron... hello, hello anyone there ?

Socal: Lakers crisis hotline how can I help you?

Lakerfreak: IT BURNS!

Socal: Lakers loses are always a bit hard but...

Lakerfreak: THE HEAT, I CAN"T TAKE IT.

Socal: Well sure the Heat are a measuring stick for ....

Lakerfreak: IT'S STOOPID AH AH AH MAN IT"S JUST SO PAINFUL...

Socal: OK it's just a game I think you might be over reacting, you act like you lost money.

Lakerfreak: GAME? What Game? i'm talking about Hot Sauce! I drank a shot glass full of stuff called Liquid Stoopid

Socal::facepalm

LMAO!!!!!!!

Nash-tastic
12-27-2010, 08:20 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

SoCalMike
12-29-2010, 10:15 AM
need double shifts... volunteers inquire within...

SoCalMike
01-03-2011, 10:32 AM
re-opened.... :D

bladefd
01-03-2011, 10:42 AM
I will post it here too for the Laker fans that are upset or angry.

Remember our rebuilding phase after Shaq ran in 04.. Remember what we wanted throughout that rebuilding phase.. Finals at the end of the decade was not even on our minds. Remember the heart-breaking couple months when Kobe wanted out. Remember losing to the Suns after that 7-game heart-breaking collapse. Remember not making playoffs that one season. Remember everything we went through to get to this current point. Lets remember all that and realize that this team has been a success. Everything we fans wanted, we have gotten the last 3 years. Who would have thought that team from 04-05 season would be in the finals 3 years in a row and win 2 in a row? I ask you this: Is it right to be upset at the Lakers for not doing what no other team has ever done by making the finals 4 years in a row*??

Don't feel bad, Laker fans. We have done what we set out to do. The journey has taken a full circle from making finals 3 years in a row to rebuilding to making finals 3 years in a row again. Don't be surprised if the journey takes another full circle with Phil on the way out this season and Fisher maybe a year away from retirement.

*=As I mentioned in other thread, 1960's Celtics was in time with MUCH fewer teams and even fewer making playoffs WAAAY before ABA-NBA merger

foutz
01-03-2011, 10:47 AM
i have worrisome of time of straggle but i say we fight of back to of champion chip

SoCalMike
01-03-2011, 10:52 AM
bladefd,

are you throwing in the towel? the crisis hotline needs to understand this... :D

bladefd
01-03-2011, 11:23 AM
bladefd,

are you throwing in the towel? the crisis hotline needs to understand this... :D

Well, I was being a realist here. I think it is completely wrong to be just idealistic and think that the Lakers will be in the finals for 4th year in a row.. At this point, I don't expect the Lakers to beat the Spurs in a 7-game series in the Western Conference Finals..

Coop-A-Loop
01-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Well, I was being a realist here. I think it is completely wrong to be just idealistic and think that the Lakers will be in the finals for 4th year in a row.. At this point, I don't expect the Lakers to beat the Spurs in a 7-game series in the Western Conference Finals..

Of course a million things can and will happen between January 3rd and the end of June and it is possible that the team starts playing back up to Championship level but what worries me the most is the fact that while they are playing like crap, nobody on the team save for Kobe seems to really care.

In past years the crap came at the end of the year when they were really only fighting for HCA and Phil was resting folks so you knew they still had it in them.

This year, well to me anyways, the fire seems to be missing from this team. It would be different if they lost last night by 3 or 4 or lost to Golden State a couple of weeks ago by 3 or 4 but they are getting blown out and that is coming from getting behind and seemingly not knowing how to comeback. They are lazy on offense and horrible on defense and there seems to be no urgency.

I think they win the Pacific division and then get to the second or third round of the playoffs depending on HCA but they have yet to show me they can beat any of the other top tier Western Conference teams at this point - with or without HCA.

Again a million things will change between now and then but I don't feel bad about saying this team doesn't seem to have "it" right now.

SoCalMike
01-03-2011, 11:48 AM

For your therapy, we will be assigning you to the 3rd shift on the crisis hotline starting tomorrow...

Ye need more faith!!!

SoCalMike
01-03-2011, 11:49 AM
p.s. remember, i said it would get worse before it gets better...

Lakerlove420
01-03-2011, 11:54 AM

peace out then b*tch . .(thinking about negging)(but I don't even waste my time)
"I want to become a Heat fan now." lost all respect..

"What can you do to convince me to stay a Laker fan? Huh"
NOT a Damn Thing fella.. we don't need to convince people to be Laker fans, are you kidding!? Half ass flip floppers can straight up bounce. You switching to a different team suits me just fine.. don't want to be here?..... good.
don't want ya, don't need ya

did he throw in the towel when the going got tough??

He sure did Mike :violin: pretty weak man.. pretty weak

SoCalMike
01-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Dear Laker Family,

The purpose of this crisis hotline is to allow Laker fans to vent. It is perfectly okay to let all vent their frustrations over the lousy play by a "bored" Laker team... we are here to help one another.

The Lakers are set on an unprecedented path with the reasonable potential to reach the NBA finals four years in a row and possibly THREE-PEAT. This is no easy feat, and the journey will not be easy.... but its a journey all the same... and Pjax and staff know what they are doing.

Coop-A-Loop
01-03-2011, 12:36 PM
The Lakers are set on an unprecedented path with the reasonable potential to reach the NBA finals four years in a row and possibly THREE-PEAT. This is no easy feat, and the journey will not be easy.... but its a journey all the same... and Pjax and staff know what they are doing.

I agree with all of your reasonings except for the last part to which I semi - but respectfully - diasgree with.

Yes Pjax and staff have been around a long time, they have seen everything BUT I get the feeling that even they are confused by what is going on here. This to me seems like team on the verge of just quitting altogether and I wonder if calling Kobe out like he did is the best way to go about this. This has NOT been a Kobe thing as in years past - this has been a TEAM thing.

I believe in "the journey" and I think they can still turn things around to win a third straight title, but there is a lot to be done with this team and its not an injury here or there type of deal - its ALL of them. I am hopeful as always but doubt is starting to creep in a bit.

Thanks "Help Line" I DO feel better. :-)

SoCalMike
01-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Brother Coop...

What makes you feel that the Laker management does not understand what is going on? From all indications, it seems they do, which is why I am asking.

Coop-A-Loop
01-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Brother Coop...

What makes you feel that the Laker management does not understand what is going on? From all indications, it seems they do, which is why I am asking.

SoCal,

I said "confused". Get it right. :D

i think what I was trying to say was that they - even with all their knowledge - are getting to a point of not knowing how to fix what ails this team.

The talent is there in abundance, they have shown they can work together as well oiled units, they are pretty healthy for this time of the year but for some reason they offense is lazy and out of joint and the defense is just horrible.

From my untrained eye it seems that everyone knows their role on offense, knows where they need to be on defensive rotations but there is a lack of effort and they don't seem to care - to me that is harder to fix than someone not knowing the triangle. You cannot teach hustle and heart and right now this team as a whole lacks both.

To me Phil is frustrated and it is starting to show because he seemingly cannot get through to them either.

SoCalMike
01-03-2011, 01:12 PM
here is what i just posted in the main forum... i stand by it:

*if* that quote is true from Pjax, it is absolutely correct. i have been complaining about kobe (and other team members) not playing within the system for most of the season. they are taking too many long shots, too many iso's and not leveraging their length which gives them a competitive advantage.... its a team issue... way too many "short cuts" in the name of laziness. and there are trust issues that need to be worked out and will be worked out.

the Lakers are just bored and it shows on the court. it is infuriating to watch them play right now, and i have been maintaining that it will get worse before it gets better.

*however*

don't anyone kid themselves... this team will be there come playoff time and they will not be bored then... and for the rest of the league, including the spurs and heat, this spells trouble. they are very seasoned and know when to turn it on and come together as a team.

if getting a title was easy, everyone would have a ring, right? its meant to be difficult and that is what makes it so special.

lakers are going for their fourth finals appearance in four years, only done by two teams in nba history!!!!! i cut them some slack given how many games they have played over that period.

Lakerlove420
01-03-2011, 01:20 PM
here is what i just posted in the main forum... i stand by it:

*if* that quote is true from Pjax, it is absolutely correct. i have been complaining about kobe (and other team members) not playing within the system for most of the season. they are taking too many long shots, too many iso's and not leveraging their length which gives them a competitive advantage.... its a team issue... way too many "short cuts" in the name of laziness. and there are trust issues that need to be worked out and will be worked out.

the Lakers are just bored and it shows on the court. it is infuriating to watch them play right now, and i have been maintaining that it will get worse before it gets better.

*however*

don't anyone kid themselves... this team will be there come playoff time and they will not be bored then... and for the rest of the league, including the spurs and heat, this spells trouble. they are very seasoned and know when to turn it on and come together as a team.

if getting a title was easy, everyone would have a ring, right? its meant to be difficult and that is what makes it so special.

lakers are going for their fourth finals appearance in four years, only done by two teams in nba history!!!!! i cut them some slack given how many games they have played over that period.

I stand behind this as well.... TALL & PROUD

bladefd
01-03-2011, 03:38 PM
peace out then b*tch . .(thinking about negging)(but I don't even waste my time)
"I want to become a Heat fan now." lost all respect..

"What can you do to convince me to stay a Laker fan? Huh"
NOT a Damn Thing fella.. we don't need to convince people to be Laker fans, are you kidding!? Half ass flip floppers can straight up bounce. You switching to a different team suits me just fine.. don't want to be here?..... good.
don't want ya, don't need ya

did he throw in the towel when the going got tough??

He sure did Mike :violin: pretty weak man.. pretty weak

I was completely sarcastic with that post lol. I thought I had made it clear by how extreme my post was to the other side that it would be obvious to anybody reading that I was fooling around. I wasn't angry enough to vent, but I wanted to throw around some laughs into this thread for other angry Laker fans reading. My bad if I wasn't as obvious.

If you don't believe me, I am one of the most loyal fans you will ever meet, I would never become a Heat and I hate LeBron for his antics he has been pulling. The only way I would become a Heat fan is if somebody put a gun to my head, cocked it and told me to watch a whole Heat season and root for them or get shot in the head. Besides, if that post was true, I wouldn't have posted in these forums after that post. If I were to become a Heat fan, don't you think I would have moved to their forums? I haven't posted there once or even go into their forums ever since I came to ISH.

I was being serious with my last 2 posts in this thread though about the Laker journey the last 10 years (rebuilding phase, championship run w/ Pau, Lakers going downhill again and the other post about being a realist). Just not that first post about becoming a Heat fan.

DKLaker
01-03-2011, 11:58 PM
I was completely sarcastic with that post lol. I thought I had made it clear by how extreme my post was to the other side that it would be obvious to anybody reading that I was fooling around. I wasn't angry enough to vent, but I wanted to throw around some laughs into this thread for other angry Laker fans reading. My bad if I wasn't as obvious.

If you don't believe me, I am one of the most loyal fans you will ever meet, I would never become a Heat and I hate LeBron for his antics he has been pulling. The only way I would become a Heat fan is if somebody put a gun to my head, cocked it and told me to watch a whole Heat season and root for them or get shot in the head. Besides, if that post was true, I wouldn't have posted in these forums after that post. If I were to become a Heat fan, don't you think I would have moved to their forums? I haven't posted there once or even go into their forums ever since I came to ISH.

I was being serious with my last 2 posts in this thread though about the Laker journey the last 10 years (rebuilding phase, championship run w/ Pau, Lakers going downhill again and the other post about being a realist). Just not that first post about becoming a Heat fan.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: I absolutely knew you were being sarcastic, you're as diehard as the best of us :cheers:

Kobe8
01-04-2011, 03:21 AM
I dont know what the flow in this thread is and I dont really care but all I gotta say is.....

We got the talent but we just dont have the teamwork, kobes just back to his ballhogging-thinkin-he-can-still-score-wild-shots.. to be honest if kobe take less shots then we would have a probability of gettin better/winning a game.. but that depends if his teammates steps up.

Lakerlove420
01-04-2011, 10:13 AM

Just want to say my bad Blade and I am sorry. Serious..I am sorry I am sorry for coming at you..I should have known and I probably figured you were joking, but just rubbed me the wrong way. Some things I wouldn't joke about but maybe that's just me being a sour puss. I would definitely chin-check any friend of mine that started blabbering like that.
(you know..about the Heat and the F*ck Laker(family) part)

The fault is all mine for I am too literal and even my family tells me that sometimes when I take what was said as it was said. Maybe I need to lighten up...really just bummed about our recent play and I am worried
(even though we go through this..seems like every season)
But EVERYTHING (else) you had said (in the other 2 posts) is true and intelligent. Trying for four years in a row to the Finals.. I guess it would be impossible for that to not affect a team..I agree.

I'm not into personal attacks (esp. Laker bro) and I wanted to post yesterday and let you know that I do respect you (barley know you or else might have got the sarcasm) and have seen your posts. You put more time into your posts than I do so I should not be one to talk. I do brainless pointless posts all the time and it is probably lame.

But I have Purple and Gold in my heart and would be on the FRONT LINE of attack to any haters and non-believers. I am a big time Los Angeles Lakers fan and I WANT THE THREE_PEAT SO F*CKIN BAD BLADE, sometimes I let my emotions get the best....we cool bro..

....and the journey continues tonight . .. . ..

(repped you and I am not doubting you..
by the way, I love the paragraph that you wrote (in bold)

Kobe8
01-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Dear Laker Family,

The purpose of this crisis hotline is to allow Laker fans to vent. It is perfectly okay to let all vent their frustrations over the lousy play by a "bored" Laker team... we are here to help one another.

so this thread is like a therapy/shrink/rehab session.. hmmm Interesting..
But who's the Shrink?

Lakerlove420
01-04-2011, 12:33 PM
so this thread is like a therapy/shrink/rehab session.. hmmm Interesting..
But who's the Shrink?

Mike and gts co-own the warehouse where all of the phones are set up. (they are the shrinks. .
although owners, they also like to work the phones. Hands on type owners..
At any given time you might find either of the two down on the floor in the warehouse taking calls...getting their hands dirty ..

SoCalMike
01-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Mike and gts co-own the warehouse where all of the phones are set up. (they are the shrinks. .
At any given time you might find either of the two down on the floor in the warehouse taking calls...getting their hands dirty ..

we be down with the boys!!!!! :rockon:

Kobe8
01-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Awwwwwwww, you guys are so sweet, I love it how yu guys clickkk, ..

hey have yu guys been to one of the chapels in Las Vegas?:D

Coop-A-Loop
01-04-2011, 12:57 PM
I just want to know who from this forum tweeted Ron Ron and said "Hey Ron, when you make a layup tweet me back"

Come clean.....:D

gts
01-04-2011, 02:13 PM
At any given time you might find either of the two down on the floor in the warehouse taking calls...getting their hands dirty ..what? sorry i was in the basement on a cot with the purple drank and a stack of playboys from the last 15 years.. what's going on?

Coop-A-Loop
01-04-2011, 02:18 PM
what? sorry i was in the basement on a cot with the purple drank and a stack of playboys from the last 15 years.. what's going on?

Was that purple "drink" or purple "sock"?

PS - SoCal has years 16 through 30 - I think Jack Kent Cooke's daughter is in those. :D

gts
01-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Was that purple "drink" or purple "sock"?

PS - SoCal has years 16 through 30 - I think Jack Kent Cooke's daughter is in those. :Dyou have a dirty mind

bad coop! bad bad man... it's welch's grape juice and i'm only reading them for the articles

Lakerlove420
01-04-2011, 03:10 PM
lol fellas...

grape has mad flavor .....

Coop-A-Loop
01-04-2011, 03:33 PM
you have a dirty mind

bad coop! bad bad man... it's welch's grape juice and i'm only reading them for the articles

I apologize to all those I offended. :(

SoCalMike
01-04-2011, 10:31 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

gts
01-04-2011, 10:52 PM
I apologize to all those I offended. :(you should probably drop jeanie buss a line too... she was the one in playboy, i'm look at the article right now....

SoCalMike
01-04-2011, 11:06 PM
you should probably drop jeanie buss a line too... she was the one in playboy, i'm look at the article right now....

:eek:

gts
01-04-2011, 11:15 PM

:pimp:yeah my bad i meant
"looking" not "look"

SoCalMike
01-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Bynum playing very well.. Tamac burning Kobe...

Oh no, Bynum with two fouls! CRAP!!!!

gts
01-05-2011, 12:04 AM
Bynum playing very well.. Tamac burning Kobe...

Oh no, Bynum with two fouls! CRAP!!!!

:pimp:i remember when i used to post in the wrong thread on game night.... hahaha

SoCalMike
01-05-2011, 12:10 AM
i remember when i used to post in the wrong thread on game night.... hahaha

my mind was on the playboys..... its your fault! :D

gts
01-05-2011, 12:40 AM
my mind was on the playboys..... its your fault! :D

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:oo94bTxJrHRL3M:http://assets3.spectives.com/images/17995/50/0/wwwcenterfoldcom/Jeanie-Buss-main.jpg&t=1

SoCalMike
01-05-2011, 01:07 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:oo94bTxJrHRL3M:http://assets3.spectives.com/images/17995/50/0/wwwcenterfoldcom/Jeanie-Buss-main.jpg&t=1

oh snap!!!!!!

Coop-A-Loop
01-05-2011, 01:45 AM
you should probably drop jeanie buss a line too... she was the one in playboy, i'm look at the article right now....
I was playing off the fact that the playboys were old and Kent cooks daughter would be old also and.....ya know what never mind I have more important things to do....gotta figure out what to say when I crank call the hotline and SoCal answers.

Kobe8
01-05-2011, 04:14 AM
Just Figured out the number..

143-14k3R5-800.
Dude lakerlove hang up the phone, give others a chance!

SoCalMike
01-05-2011, 09:43 AM
Fewer calls last night... other than Coop's crank calls....

Lakerlove420
01-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Just Figured out the number..

143-14k3R5-800.
Dude lakerlove hang up the phone, give others a chance!

:lol ^^

nice pic gts..that Jeanie huh ..
heres 1 or 2 more..
http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/5621-1/jeanie_buss.jpg
http://wiijzeman.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/jeanie-buss-23.jpg
^^^^^:eek: :eek: (don't trip guys..it's classy^^

Jack Kent Cooke daughter. . .
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2008/06/e2/d4/340x_e2d43b3cff2f4c32935dc46d01933533.jpg

Coop-A-Loop
01-05-2011, 10:55 AM
:lol ^^

nice pic gts..that Jeanie huh ..
heres 1 or 2 more..
http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/5621-1/jeanie_buss.jpg
http://wiijzeman.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/jeanie-buss-23.jpg
^^^^^:eek: :eek: (don't trip guys..it's classy^^

Jack Kent Cooke daughter. . .
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2008/06/e2/d4/340x_e2d43b3cff2f4c32935dc46d01933533.jpg

That's right - I forgot - Cooke's daughter appeared in the "Fugly Girls of the Big Ten" Issue in '96.

Damn she looks like something out of SoCal's stable. :D

SoCalMike
01-05-2011, 11:03 AM
Damn she looks like something out of SoCal's stable. :D

oh dude, ouch... nothin but quality in this stable!!!! :pimp:

bladefd
01-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Hairy down there but she looks pretty... at that age at least... :D

SoCalMike
01-05-2011, 04:21 PM

you are obviously feeling better! lol

Lakerlove420
01-05-2011, 05:19 PM

how old do you guys think she was there?

SoCalMike
01-19-2011, 12:01 AM
so, do we still need this hotline or can we close it down for the rest of the season?

Kobe8
01-19-2011, 12:15 AM
I think we should just leave it..

Just INCASE

Love the flow in this thread..

p.s. los teen cast 6-1 :cry:

BlueandGold
01-19-2011, 01:05 AM
We'd be in a 9 game winning streak if not for the clips!!

Fisher too old
Gasol still too soft
Kobe shoots too much
Odom inconsistent

/end sarcasm

crisoner
01-31-2011, 08:02 PM
We freaking took a game off lost to the Kings only to take another game off and lose to the Celtics....PLEASE HELP!!!!!

SoCalMike
01-31-2011, 10:23 PM
We freaking took a game off lost to the Kings only to take another game off and lose to the Celtics....PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Here's my sofa.. have a seat and lets talk.... :D

http://i56.tinypic.com/33dv8nm.jpg

gts
01-31-2011, 10:47 PM
Here's my sofa.. have a seat and lets talk.... :D

http://i56.tinypic.com/33dv8nm.jpg

:pimp:run crisoner run! never trust a hotline operator with a couch that says "let's explore together"

SoCalMike
01-31-2011, 11:17 PM
run crisoner run! never trust a hotline operator with a couch that says "let's explore together"

hahaha - i did not see that!! oh crap! :roll:

kobesabi
02-04-2011, 03:34 AM
run crisoner run! never trust a hotline operator with a couch that says "let's explore together"
Who sees you as a monkey or a weazel

bleedinpurpleTwo
02-05-2011, 01:15 AM
hello? hello? is anyone there?
I'm having a crisis and I need to talk to someone.

SoCalMike
02-05-2011, 02:07 AM
hello? hello? is anyone there?
I'm having a crisis and I need to talk to someone.

welcome back bleedin... "lets explore together"... :oldlol:

gts
02-05-2011, 04:34 AM

bleedinpurpleTwo
02-05-2011, 05:31 PM

I don't know 'bout exploring, but I'm freakin' out man!!!!
My boys have lost EVERY meaningful game thus far: Celts, Spurs twice, Heat, Dallas.
Gasol has gone ***** again... Bynum getting outplayed by 6'8" Baby Shaq.
Artest can't hit a shot.
Shannon's butt puckers up against meaningful opponents.

All I can say is, thank God for Lamar Odom..the 2nd best player on team...and arguably the only consistent player on the team. Who every thought we would be saying that?!

SoCalMike
02-05-2011, 10:05 PM
I don't know 'bout exploring, but I'm freakin' out man!!!!
My boys have lost EVERY meaningful game thus far: Celts, Spurs twice, Heat, Dallas.
Gasol has gone ***** again... Bynum getting outplayed by 6'8" Baby Shaq.
Artest can't hit a shot.
Shannon's butt puckers up against meaningful opponents.

All I can say is, thank God for Lamar Odom..the 2nd best player on team...and arguably the only consistent player on the team. Who every thought we would be saying that?!

Join me in the journey... it will be fine.

momo
02-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Business should be booming at the hotline.

SoCalMike
02-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Business should be booming at the hotline.

haha - yeah, im missing the game! :D

kobesabi
02-16-2011, 11:36 PM
Why are Lakers playing like Chumpions instead of Champions?

SoCalMike
02-16-2011, 11:44 PM

LOL at Chumpions....

They are not being professional about their trade.. they DO have a responsibility to play at a focused and respectable level during the regular season, but they are not. They are only looking toward the playoffs and trying to win a ring.

Even moments after the game, Ron Artest is posting on Twitter about his music and nothing about the game... he's not the only one.. its a TEAM issue and the whole team needs to change how they think for the benefit of the fans...

It is a disappointment for them to approach their craft this way but as loyal Laker fans, we just keep coming back for more.

They will be there for the playoffs as I believe my assertions will hold true.. but I am as frustrated as anyone at how they are approaching their "job" during the regular season.

gts
02-16-2011, 11:44 PM
Why are Lakers playing like Chumpions instead of Champions?you mispelled effing losers..

hot line how can we help you?

tamaraw08
02-17-2011, 12:02 AM

Feb 3 they lost to the Spurs. They felt. :rant , Vowed to be more focussed
But still, Left LA with some concern. :(
Went to New Orlean and won. :D :cheers:
Beat Memphis. oh yeah. :banana:
Defeated Boston at their own turf. :applause:
Beat New York.
All is great.. right, until they realized that they have 2.5 months and about 30+more games to play before the playoffs. :facepalm
Lost to Orlando, Bobcats and now to Cavs. And how do they feel about those losses?:confusedshrug:
:sleeping

kobesabi
02-17-2011, 12:04 AM
I like Mike's answer. It sounds more soothing to hear. So what should a fan do when watching Lakers game cause heartburn?

you mispelled effing losers..

hot line how can we help you?
LOL. Ok you are right I did mispelled. Why are Lakers playing like effing losers? :)

SoCalMike
02-17-2011, 12:11 AM
So what should a fan do when watching Lakers game cause heartburn?

Problem solved... next call please...

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh134/bjz0819/tums.jpg

gts
02-17-2011, 12:13 AM
I like Mike's answer. It sounds more soothing to hear. So what should a fan do when watching Lakers game cause heartburn?

LOL. Ok you are right I did mispelled. Why are Lakers playing like effing losers? :)i'm not feeling soothing tonight.. i feel like stirring the pot...lol

i mix tums in the onion dip at half time if it looks like i might be feeling a touch gastric by the end of the game...

there are some serious chemistry problems on the team... phil may have to make a couple roster tweaks in the next couple weeks if they don't respond well after the break

i'll go on record and say i believe artest and bynum are not on the same page as the rest of the team....

SoCalMike
02-17-2011, 12:16 AM
i'll go on record and say i believe artest and bynum are not on the same page as the rest of the team....
i'll go on record and say i believe that the problem is more than just those two but that it will magically fix itself in april/may....

have some tums...

Blue_Dog45
02-17-2011, 12:37 AM
Man, none of you need any of this hotline bullshat.

Here are 3 easy steps to feeling better after a Laker loss:

Get a bottle of liquor

Open it

Drink it. Straight from the bottle.

It's what I'm doing. :D :banana:

LA KB24
02-17-2011, 12:39 AM
Or take a nice, fat blunt to the dome.
:D

SoCalMike
02-17-2011, 12:54 AM
The officials here at the Laker Crisis Hotline cannot condone the use of alcohol or drugs. :cheers:

(oh wait, did i just use a beer emoticon) LOL :oldlol:

DKLaker
02-17-2011, 01:40 AM
The officials here at the Laker Crisis Hotline cannot condone the use of alcohol or drugs. :cheers:

(oh wait, did i just use a beer emoticon) LOL :oldlol:

Beer.....and what is that pimp smoking :oldlol:

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
02-17-2011, 02:14 AM
man right now I would love to trade Ron Artest/brown and 1 of the rookies ebanks/caracter for g wallace/jackson

mostly jackson cause he has the swagger to him and doesnt back down from nobody. has the experience of winning a chip and playing in big games

crisoner
02-17-2011, 02:30 AM
I am getting a headache right now from all the beeps on my phone telling me I have text messages from all these Warriors fans (I live in the Bay) reminding me the Cavs beat the Lakers.

I am so pisst right now.

SoCalMike
02-17-2011, 09:55 AM
I am getting a headache right now from all the beeps on my phone telling me I have text messages from all these Warriors fans (I live in the Bay) reminding me the Cavs beat the Lakers.

I am so pisst right now.

Why would they be texting you? How many titles do they have in the last 10 or 20 years??? lol

gts
02-17-2011, 12:48 PM

I am so pisst right now.my sister is in the bay area, she left a note on the family facebook wall

"lakers lose 3 in a row"

i responded with

"now i know how you warriors fans have felt the last 10 years"

Allstar24
02-17-2011, 12:57 PM
Haha this thread is funny, just caught up on all the posts...nicely done!

crisoner
02-17-2011, 01:43 PM
my sister is in the bay area, she left a note on the family facebook wall

"lakers lose 3 in a row"

i responded with

"now i know how you warriors fans have felt the last 10 years"

LOL exactly.....

And So Cal I'm a Nor Cal guy who is a die hard Laker fan believe me I get the business up here every time they lose. 2008 Finals was a nightmare for me so was the 2004 Finals. All these people are anti LA anything up here and to them I'm Judas!!!

SoCalMike
02-17-2011, 01:44 PM
LOL exactly.....

And So Cal I'm a Nor Cal guy who is a die hard Laker fan believe me I get the business up here every time they lose. 2008 Finals was a nightmare for me so was the 2004 Finals. All these people are anti LA anything up here and to them I'm Judas!!!

Just keep representing and keep the faith!!!!:rockon:

crisoner
02-17-2011, 02:18 PM
Just keep representing and keep the faith!!!!:rockon:

Hey I always do......very blindly at times I may add. Like from 2005 through 2007. And the 90's......man the 90's sucked.

SoCalMike
02-17-2011, 06:50 PM
Hey I always do......very blindly at times I may add. Like from 2005 through 2007. And the 90's......man the 90's sucked.

Often, we do the same with God... :rockon:

gts
02-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Often, we do the same with God... :rockon:

speaking of gods, that reminds me did you see this?

Lakers to unveil jerry west statue.... (http://www.cellsea.com/ringtone/detail/RT4be1e1a3f1d42.htm)

B
02-17-2011, 08:36 PM
Group Hug?

Crown&Coke
02-17-2011, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE=B

gts
02-17-2011, 09:03 PM
co-sign. e-hugs**

I think I am hyperventilating, I keep sucking wind but I can't seem to catch my breath.

Man, this sucks! If anyone finds me in a pool of vomit, leave me there, unless its someone else's vomit, then please help. I gotta drown my sorrows :(woo hoo group hugs and a heavy metal vomit party all in one forum!

"We were the first band to vomit in the bar,
And find the distance to the stage too far,
Meanwhile it's getting late at ten o'clock,
Rock is dead they say,
Long live rock."

Long Live Rock and the Lakers!

so this blonde chick walks into the salon and sits in a chair
the stylist asks "can i take your head phones off to cut your hair"
"no" screams the blonde trembling at the thought

so the stylist begins to trim away but gets to a point where she really needs those ipod ear buds out of her way, so without asking she plucks them out of the blondes ears..

the blonde drops to the floor gasping for breath, the stylist watches on in horror as the blonde slowly suffocates...

the stylist looks at the corpse and wonders what the blonde was listening to when she collapsed so she pops in the ears buds and hears

"breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out"

SoCalMike
02-17-2011, 09:20 PM
ok, this is funny i got a negative rep from someone calling me an atheist for the comment above where i spoke positively about God and faith... :confusedshrug:

i dont care about the negative rep, but at least attack me for something valid... :lol

chris2010
02-17-2011, 09:28 PM
Why would they be texting you? How many titles do they have in the last 10 or 20 years??? lol

they are texting b/c they cant get a ring :pimp:

gts
02-17-2011, 09:48 PM
ok, this is funny i got a negative rep from someone calling me an atheist for the comment above where i spoke positively about God and faith... :confusedshrug:

i dont care about the negative rep, but at least attack me for something valid... :lol

:pimp:meh just some troll passing through the lakers forum..i got three this afternoon most likely from the same person using different accounts seeing as they all said the same basic thing.... too many people on this forum way too wrapped up in being idiots...lol

i have literally negged like 3 times in total since we could neg posters...

funny thing is the three negs i got were worth maybe 5 points all together...lol so it's clearly some new accounts or poster who's on the boarder of being in the red

Coop-A-Loop
02-18-2011, 09:43 AM
[QUOTE=B

SoCalMike
02-18-2011, 09:58 AM
Man does this mean we have to bring out SoCal's Dora the Explorer couch again? :D

LMAO!!! oh yeah, lets explore together! :hammerhead:

Coop-A-Loop
02-18-2011, 10:55 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2lc21ld.jpg

SoCal: "C'mon y'all eat the cookies I made and drink the Kool Aid and then c'mon up and do the "Lakers will be fine" Hula with me an GTS. A-hookie-hookie-whooo......"

SoCalMike
02-18-2011, 11:24 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2lc21ld.jpg

SoCal: "C'mon y'all eat the cookies I made and drink the Kool Aid and then c'mon up and do the "Lakers will be fine" Hula with me an GTS. A-hookie-hookie-whooo......"

OH SNAP!!!!! LOL

gts
02-18-2011, 11:44 AM
i don't know what to say....

Coop-A-Loop
02-18-2011, 11:59 AM
:D

So I am reading CNN/SI Hot Mustard section and this video is on there from Jimmy Kimmel's "This week in unnecessary censorship". Fast forward to the 51-second mark and find out why you should NOT get on the "Let's Explore Together" couch with a certain somone in this forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh_6lojKZO4&feature=player_embedded

You have to get through the commercial first.

LA KB24
03-16-2011, 12:37 AM
As terrible as we played in the beginning of the season, we managed to snag that 2 seed from Dallas.

Thanks, Roy/Blazers. :D

10-1 since ASB :banana:

LA KB24
05-05-2011, 02:22 AM

DKLaker
05-05-2011, 02:50 AM
Hello.......quick, Pau has lost his balls.....Blake and Ron have lost their confidence.......Phil has lost his mind and Zen POWER.......HELP!!!!!! :oldlol:

SoCalMike
05-05-2011, 08:03 PM
They look like a tired team (both physically and mentally)... its been a long run with a lot of games played. Lets see if they have any intestinal fortitude to pull this back in... go Lakers!

LA KB24
05-06-2011, 04:30 PM
I can't believe no one is blaming PJax yet.. dude has FAILED to make ANY adjustments in this series. Same with the NOLA series, that one shouldn't have went to 6 gmaes. Why did he leave one of the most offensively challenged lineups in Blake/Barnes/Brown for a critical stretch in the 4th quarter? Blake's confidence was shot and he still left him in there.

This ain't the regular season anymore, Phil. Not the time to be giving them Zen lessons.

tamaraw08
05-07-2011, 01:59 AM
They look like a tired team (both physically and mentally)... its been a long run with a lot of games played. Lets see if they have any intestinal fortitude to pull this back in... go Lakers!

It's amazing how many fans don't see this. Spurs have ZERO back to back championships. Heat, Pistons and the current Celtics etc also failed. Lakers played like 300+ games the past 3 years plus 90 games can counting and who is the best/freshest Laker currently playing right now? :confusedshrug:
Andrew Bynum, the guy who missed the first 2 months including training camp, who also happened to missed a ton of regular and playoff games the past 3 yrs....

tamaraw08
05-07-2011, 02:01 AM
I can't believe no one is blaming PJax yet.. dude has FAILED to make ANY adjustments in this series. Same with the NOLA series, that one shouldn't have went to 6 gmaes. Why did he leave one of the most offensively challenged lineups in Blake/Barnes/Brown for a critical stretch in the 4th quarter? Blake's confidence was shot and he still left him in there.

This ain't the regular season anymore, Phil. Not the time to be giving them Zen lessons.

Yup, lets fire Phil right now and....... bring in somebody who is more successfull than him......

Doomsday Dallas
05-07-2011, 02:05 AM
Just thought I'd stop by and post this real quick:

http://www.nba.com/media/allstar2008/dnowitzki_300_080131.jpg

TryToBeUnbias
05-07-2011, 02:18 AM
May 06, 2011. NBA fans around the world have been wondering what is wrong with NBA star Pau Gasol. Throughout the playoffs Pau's game seems to be off.

Well according to a MediaTakeOut.com snitch - it's because Pau and his LONGTIME GIRLFRIEND and FIANCE Sylvia broke up . . . and he blames a TEAMMATE for him getting DUMPED!

The insider, who is affiliated with the Lakers, told MediaTakeOut.com that Pau's girlfriend SYLVIA and a teammates wife (who will remain nameless) became good friends. And two weeks ago Pau was ROCKED by news that his girlfriend/fiance DUMPED HIM.

The snitch told MediaTakeOut.com, "Pau thinks that [TEAMMATES] wife was behind it. Sylvia didn't have many friends and he's convinced that [wife] either is behind it, or could have talked Sylvia out of it." And word is that when Pau's TEAMMATE [the husband] tried to talk to Pau about it, the two got into an ARGUMENT - with each saying some very RECKLESS THINGS about each others LADIES.

So now Pau and THIS teammate are no longer speaking to each other. And their ON COURT chemistry is definitely off.

is this shit true ? :facepalm

EllEffEll
05-07-2011, 02:34 AM
It would not surprise me if it were true. They are definitely not playing in synch and look to be completely dysfunctional. PJ was openly all up in Pau's grill tonight. Shades of 2004 all over again.

I do appreciate KB's demeanor after the game :pimp:

Just thought I'd stop by and post this real quick:

http://photos.imageevent.com/johansen01/pixelpeepersdelight/nbagonefishin/derkaderka_002ay.jpg

Kind of a 2-watt move, but I can understand since there's absolutely nobody hanging out in the Dallas forum and it's not much fun celebrating in a totally empty club. Get your party on, y'all have a ton of catching up to do.

crisoner
05-07-2011, 04:10 AM
I keep trying to call but the phone is busy Mike!!!!

Awww man....this sh*tty season is about to be over.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
05-07-2011, 12:48 PM
fcuking kobe needs to understand that he is not 20 anymore and fcuking sit out regular season games when he is injured....so he is fresh during the playoffs...

I havent seen him once driving in this series...fcuking ediot...get adapted to the fact that u are getting old and you are most needed in the playoffs and stop caring about playing all 82 games...he is tired as FCUK and injured as HELL...

this will also give the young players to play more minutes and get confidence...

Dirk is always SOFT...but that SOFTIE has made Gasolina HIS personal favorite bytc1h to ride on..how come pau is so soft...fcuk man